Page 4 of 7 
Username Post: CHRISTMAS SWAP...FULL AND CLOSED!        (Topic#1563877)
scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to Chrelaine

Here's my answers:

1. If your wishlist could be put into order by what you want the most to the least, what would your top 5 things be?
1. Chipboard backdrops (Melissa Francis)
2. BG Indie Bloom Papers
3. Burlap shapes (any, even the ones that are longer available at sb.com. I think archivers still has them)
4. Any of the stitches doodle templates (crafter's workshop)
5. White ink pad

2. What was your favorite Christmas gift that you've ever received? When my dh and I were dating in HS he gave me a promise ring for Christmas. We've been married 17 years

3. Do you have any family traditions that you do every Christmas? We take the entire and bake Christmas cookies the day after Thanksgiving and we always find a weekend day in December and take the kids to downtown Chicago to see the windows in the storefronts and see the lights. Some years we even fit in a horse and carriage ride.

4. Favorite Christmas food/snack/candy/dessert that you are most looking forward to having? Egg nog and Christmas cookies. I've also grown really fond of cranberry sierra mist which is only available at the holidays.

betty1
betty1 
Queen
betty1
In response to thinkpink22

• thinkpink22 Said:
I got some lotion and shower gel from my secret sister (another swap) from bath and body works. It is the new vanilla/cinnamon scent...OMG~! Has anyone else seen this one? I hadn't till I got this one and I think I have another new favorite!

Ohhh my that sounds like heaven!!

betty1
betty1 
Queen
betty1

• thinkpink22 Said:
Okay girls...

I have a couple of questions for everyone.

1. If your wishlist could be put into order by what you want the most to the least, what would your top 5 things be? (I asked this on my ss thread as well, but since there are several ladies on here that aren't on that site, so I thought it might be great to know from all of you as well!

2. What was your favorite Christmas gift that you've ever received?

3. Do you have any family traditions that you do every Christmas?

4. Favorite Christmas food/snack/candy/dessert that you are most looking forward to having?

I really don't care what I get...I love handmade items...but I'm not picky and I'm telling the truth to...lol, I don't want anyone to ever stress out about getting me a gift. anything scrappy is great to me!! I don't care!!

betty1
betty1 
Queen
betty1
In response to betty1

I have to tell you this story...I was getting this handmade card from a friend for years than all of a sudden she stop sending me a card, she is now selling them on esty, I was so sad by that cause that card was the best gift ever, My hubby spent alot of money on me and well it was nice but my holiday wasn't the same without that little card!!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to betty1

Betty have you told her how much you loved the cards?

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

1. If your wishlist could be put into order by what you want the most to the least, what would your top 5 things be? (I asked this on my ss thread as well, but since there are several ladies on here that aren't on that site, so I thought it might be great to know from all of you as well! changes daily:)

2. What was your favorite Christmas gift that you've ever received? most recently was a winter coat my husband got me a few years ago, because I mentioned it once months ahead of time and he got it without me knowing

3. Do you have any family traditions that you do every Christmas? go as a family to cut down our tree

4. Favorite Christmas food/snack/candy/dessert that you are most looking forward to having? my mom's pecan tassies

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to tinadn

glad to hear that u might still want the stuff or may need it..

my wish list is always long has always been very long i have no lss so the only real scrap stuff i see is on this site so i add all the time.. not as much as i used to since so much not my style..

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to mommie75

my wishlist in order hum i love everything on there..i would say the clearnce stuff first because it always seen to be gone before someone buys it for me lol..other than that it is on there because i want it..

my fav gift i would say would be the new wedding ring my hubby got me 2 years ago.. we could not afford me a ring when he got married so i just used some walmart 20 ring then when it broke i got another cheap one and wore it for years. but last year he bought me a real ring..

my hubby never buys me gift b day,annivasy,christmas ect but he did the last two years for x mas so maybe he has learned something after 18 years lol..

family thing not really anything we used to go to granparents every x mas eve.. but they have passed then we started going to my dads but we moved 4 hours away..

the only thing we have kept up with is kids get to open one thing on x mas eve and then rest in am.. early

i used to love handmade stuff for holidays but i can eat it anymore so there is really not anything. about the only thing is the handmade candy i make or honey baked ham but they changed the rec to make it gluten free i was happy to be able to eat it again but the taste is not the same as it was before there is a something is missing taste oh yea the gluten lol

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to mommie75

Love everyones traditions!

Jennifer~that was such a sweet story about your husband and your ring. I am so thrilled for you!

Betty~I love the handmade stuff too~I keep every single card that anyone has ever made for me. Debbie makes some of the most beautiful cards! Rebecca does too! I bet if you told them how much you loved all the cards, they might start sending to you again. I bet maybe this year things got extra busy and your friend just over-looked it. I think if you let her know how much it means to you...they would be glad to make you one! KWIM?

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand

1. If your wishlist could be put into order by what you want the most to the least, what would your top 5 things be? (I asked this on my ss thread as well, but since there are several ladies on here that aren't on that site, so I thought it might be great to know from all of you as well!
1.martha steward deep edge monarch butterfly punch!
2.ranger ink blending tool with refill!
3.a ranger reusable non stick craft sheet!
4.sizzix mini butterflies mover & shaper die!
5.any distress stickles series!

2. What was your favorite Christmas gift that you've ever received?
being a kid might have been the doll that was tall it walk with you,as a teen my first diamond ring!and now whatever my kids pick out without me telling them and when dh get me gold and diamonds
without me asking!

3. Do you have any family traditions that you do every Christmas?
yes we have lobster rolls every xmas eve and dd and dh stay up late baking cookies and cakes and we pre our food we smoke all our meat what ever we pick for chrismas dinner it never the same sometime it could be BBQ/SEAFOOD/turkey&ha m JUST WHATEVER WE PICK!and we look at nothing but xmas movies starting with polar express
and dh let everyone open 1 gift and we take turn every year passing out the gifts and we always video our xmas
4. Favorite Christmas food/snack/candy/dessert that you are most looking forward to having?

it has to be my dh homemade chocolate brownie and his cherrie pie or my dd sugar cookies!my favorite xmas candy is chocolate cherrie dh buy me a box every xmas and my favorite food is smoke ham with some fat on it and my dressing with gravy

Edited by tealbrand on 10-20-11 12:24 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to tealbrand

I am enjoying reading everyone's answers.

Tina: Oooo.... I love pecan tassies at Christmas.
My Mom makes them as well.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to TrishaLouise

Hey Trisha! How are you doing? Did you see the American Horror show last night? I tivo'd it and watched it today~awesome show!

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise

Kimberly: Yes, I just watched it! So good.. I was shocked to learn the maid was really young and pretty. I had thought the old lady was her true image.
An I realized the evil "thing" that attached the girl in the basement was the boy. I had thought it was a separate entity. It is interesting to watch the family unravel the way it is.

I love, love, love that house with all of the Tiffany stained glass.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to tealbrand

I laughed when the maid was with the wife and husband at first...the wife all happy about hiring her and the husband totally shocked that his wife would go for it (when she had on the lingerie of a maid outfit). Yes, the house is huge and very pretty, but as much as I love horror movies, I don't think I would actually want to live in one!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

TGIF ladies, any big plans for the weekend?

Helllo Betty:) How are you doing?

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to tinadn

Kimberly: That basement would make an AWESOME scraproom

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-21-11 06:08 AM

Good morning ladies! I got my first box for my pal yesterday! Just a few more items to fill things out!

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to vawm

my first box for this swap was shipped today also

i am going to try to get basket something to make it all look nice not just put in some mailing box and mailed want it to be looking all pretty when she opens it,still workin on that plan have to get everything here first lol

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to mommie75

oh and get basket and mailing boxes ect i am also doing on for the little girl i baby sits mom. she a single lower income mom ect so thought be nice if her daughter gave her a basket of gooodies for x mas . i have her some perfume,eyeshadow,lotion, body wash ect like that gathered, havin truoble comming up with cheap filer items maybe lip gloss hum

if you all can think of anything them threw them out there please

betty1
betty1 
Queen
betty1
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
TGIF ladies, any big plans for the weekend?

Helllo Betty:) How are you doing?

Big plans this weekend....My family and friends started this organization call Hogtown Inc. and we raise money for Hospice.
Well tomorrow is our Halloween party...we have hayrides, and costume contest, and dinner, games, and a haunted tent. were raising money for scholarships for kids.
In aug is our bike run for hospice, we raised 17,500.00 dollars, our record breaker year.
Dec we have our christmas dinner dance for veterans. we even send out package to our troops overseas. We keep very busy!!

How about you? Keep warm and have fun!!

betty1
betty1 
Queen
betty1
In response to mommie75

It starting to feel like Christmas!!!

Chrelaine
Expert
Chrelaine
In response to betty1

Jennifer,what a nice thing to do. How about things that aren't expensive but the cost adds up when you're on a budget: Qtips, cotton balls, nail polish remover, soap, shampoo & conditioner, razors, shave gel.
You could also get coffee or tea if you know what she drinks.
I always use candy for filler, too.

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

got my order for thinkpink today well and me lol yummy yummy stuff in there.. heavy box!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to mommie75

Now I'm all excited Jennifer! What did you get??? LOL!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

I've started shopping for all three of my pals...Nikilynn, Arianna, and Nancy. I have been ordering things as I see them that my pals want.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to mommie75

Betty it sounds like you and your friends have a wonderful group of fundraising going on. Good for you.
Tonight we are going to a fundraiser dinner/auction. It is for our local Issac Walton League. Food is always good. It's a casual thing, so I'm glad I don't have to dress up. We usually buy too many action items tho, because there isn't alot of bidding going on. It's sad, but with the economy I understand. We try to find Xmas gifts.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

I'm done shopping for mine. Just have to decide if I should send it out all at once or a little at a time. Betty??????????

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to tinadn

Jennifer~what you are doing for the lady you baby sit for is nice. How about a few handmade cards and pens/pencils and stamps. Just an idea.

Betty~your group sounds like so much fun!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Cool and spooky avatar Tina!

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

i ordered me hum kits from doodle bug, a die for my zizzix, a glue gun and refill hum think that was it not like that is not a lot lol... i have shopping issues let me tell u i have so much scrap stuff and have not touched it in probaly a year.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to mommie75

Jennifer...you and I have more in common than I thought! I got addicted to buying as well...I wouldn't even know what I bought or not and ended up with two or three of punches, cricut carts, etc. It's pretty sad. I've gotten better since I started to organize and get things put away where they belong. It's easier to manage like that!

Chrelaine
Expert
Chrelaine

I'm in the same boat. I keep shopping and haven't touched most of it in at least a year.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Chrelaine

I can't pass up a bargain. I know what I have but can't ever find it.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to tinadn

got half of my pal goodies will be finish this coming week need to hit wallyworld for treats

~Christine

what kind of popcorn with or without butter

Edited by tealbrand on 10-23-11 08:11 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Chrelaine
Expert
Chrelaine
In response to tealbrand

Oh...deifnitely buttered.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to Chrelaine

me too

christine the store is out of the stickles holder but i am looking other places too

Edited by tealbrand on 10-24-11 09:01 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tealbrand

I buttered LOVE popcorn and could go to the movie just for the reason of eating popcorn, forget the movie. Good thing we have a $2 theater with cheap popcorn. In fact I may just do that this afternoon. I think Moneyball is showing there.

Have a great Monday ladies.

Edited by tinadn on 10-24-11 05:10 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-24-11 08:34 AM
In response to tinadn

I need to do a bit more shopping for my pal. It is really fun to shop for others!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to vawm

I love to shop for others too, but I love to get the "perfect stuff" so it's hard at Xmas when there are so many to buy for.
My mom and I are meeting for lunch on Friday and will do a little shopping so I hope to start getting gift ideas for my parents.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Chrelaine

• Chrelaine Said:
I'm in the same boat. I keep shopping and haven't touched most of it in at least a year.

I am so glad that I'm not the ONLY one! My husband gets annoyed at times that more and more stuff gets bought when he sees that I'm not using the old. I have been making myself go into my studio once a week and either organize, clean, create, or do some project! I have been a lot better about it. I don't understand it because when I go into the room, I really do like doing it!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to tinadn

Tina~I know what you mean!

betty1
betty1 
Queen
betty1
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
Betty it sounds like you and your friends have a wonderful group of fundraising going on. Good for you.
Tonight we are going to a fundraiser dinner/auction. It is for our local Issac Walton League. Food is always good. It's a casual thing, so I'm glad I don't have to dress up. We usually buy too many action items tho, because there isn't alot of bidding going on. It's sad, but with the economy I understand. We try to find Xmas gifts.

Fund raiser are alot of fun and alot of work...we hire inmates to help us clean up...lol!! They love it plus we feed them good!

betty1
betty1 
Queen
betty1
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
I'm done shopping for mine. Just have to decide if I should send it out all at once or a little at a time. Betty??????????

You do what ever you want..I got your shopping done!!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to betty1

Betty I think I will put a little Halloween teaser gift in the mail this week and then decide

Melbas Pal
Resident
Melbas Pal
In response to tinadn

Say, say, oh Kimberly,
Come out and play with me
And bring your dollies three
Climb up my apple tree

Shout down my rain barrel
Slide down my cellar door
And we'll be jolly friends
Forever more more more more more

Say, say, oh Kimberly
I cannot play with you
My dolly's got the flu
Boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo

Ain't got no rain barrel
Ain't got no cellar door
But we'll be jolly friends
Forever more more more more more

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Melbas Pal

Oh my gosh, I had totally forgotten about that song! My daughter thinks I'm nuts cause now I'm singing it! Fun childhood memory!~

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

I just did some shopping for my pal...Ho Ho Ho

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-25-11 09:05 AM
In response to mommie75

Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Prospero Año y Felicidad.

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to vawm

i know what i have pretty much, all my stuff is put away everything has its place i unpack the orders put them away and it sits i keep telling my self one of these days i will have time ect...i think it would help if i had someone to scrap with not just me get bored in there buy my self

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to mommie75

I know how you feel Jennifer i also have a lot of stuff i just keep buying but i get very bored scrapping all by myself i haven't touched any of my goodies since i got back from vacation in August.

Has anyone heard from Megan Ann last time she posted was back on Oct. 10 is she still in the swap would love to be able and wrap things up and get the last few items for her.

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to bluucaca

Megan posted a few days ago in another swap that she was having some mouth issues and was going for an emergency root canal and prior to that she was out of town. I'd give her another day or so to see if she pops in. Root canals are not fun!

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to scrappindmbfan

• scrappindmbfan Said:
Megan posted a few days ago in another swap that she was having some mouth issues and was going for an emergency root canal and prior to that she was out of town. I'd give her another day or so to see if she pops in. Root canals are not fun!

Sorry to that i hope she feels better and i know root canals are not fun have had two of them myself and they hurt realllly bad.

sdenison
Expert
sdenison

Hi ladies,

Here are my answers. I'm pretty long-winded so bear with me...
Top 5 (for now):
1. bone folder and piercer (something I have needed for a while but always end up buying more "fun" stuff)
2. I love the Graphic 45 envelope tags 'cause I'm always trying to either "hide" things in my pages or have extra photos and such that I don't have room for.
3. I love love love Christmas so anything Christmasy is always fun.
4. I am thinking about trying a BOM this next year and I want to try to do something with Acrylic pages in an album
5. Maybe a class? Like how to do acrylic pages in an album?

2. What was your favorite Christmas gift that you've ever received? I have two and they are both from my grandparents. The first is actually my earliest memory. I was 2 years old and I saw them through the window walking up to our house carrying this great big white bear with big blue eyes and a blue bow. I knew it was for me and I ran to the door. I wish I still had him but my mom threw him out when he started losing his fluff and I have never let her forget it. I do still have a picture from that day though. My other favorite is the cuckoo clock that hung in their kitchen when I was growing up. Last year they moved to a retirement home and gave the clock to me. My grandmother passed in August (97 years old) and it was the last Christmas gift I ever got from her.

3. Do you have any family traditions that you do every Christmas? I buy a Christmas ornament for my kids that represent some milestone from that year. Also, a tradition that was passed on from when my mom was a child...on Christmas eve, the elves leave pajamas on the front porch. They do that to let the kids know that Santa is close by and they better get to sleep or he will pass them by.

4. Favorite Christmas food/snack/candy/dessert that you are most looking forward to having? My grandmother's lemon ice-box pie. This will be the first year that someone else will have to make it.

sdenison
Expert
sdenison

• thinkpink22 Said:
Hey Trisha! How are you doing? Did you see the American Horror show last night? I tivo'd it and watched it today~awesome show!

I love American Horror Story. I haven't watched this week's episode yet but it's tivo'd.

Do you watch the Walking Dead? That's a great one too. I also have Once Upon a Time tivo'd but haven't had a chance to check it out yet. I have been interested in seeing what that one will be like.

Chrelaine
Expert
Chrelaine
In response to tealbrand

• tealbrand Said:
me too

christine the store is out of the stickles holder but i am looking other places too

Popcorn just isn't the same without butter.

Don't worry about finding the holder. I would really be happy with anything from my list...or that you think I would like. The holder jumped out at me because I'm getting overrun with tiny little bottles of glitter glue!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to Chrelaine

• Chrelaine Said:
  • tealbrand Said:
me too

Popcorn just isn't the same without butter.

Don't worry about finding the holder. I would really be happy with anything from my list...or that you think I would like. The holder jumped out at me because I'm getting overrun with tiny little bottles of glitter glue!

This isn't necessarily a bad problem...

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to Chrelaine

if you have that many stickles i might have to buy the one i saw on evilbay and have it sent to you if i can get it,i think it hold 28
already got some goodies for you

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to sdenison

my ds is a walking dead big fan and i need to start recording once upon a time that look like it going to be awesome

Edited by tealbrand on 10-26-11 04:22 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tealbrand

I am not a scary show watcher. I'd be sleeping with a nightlight if I did. I'm home alone too often and I would be totally freaked. I am totally addicted to reality tv and detective shows tho.

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to tinadn

i do not watch anything scary either i am way to jumpy for scary

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-26-11 06:50 PM
In response to tinadn

Thank you Shelly! I got a fabulous pre-holiday gift today from Bath and Body Works! I love all of it. I can hardly wait to put the girly skull in my car! I love those portable scents. Anyway, what a fabulous surprise! I really appreciate it!

sdenison
Expert
sdenison
In response to tinadn

I have to admit I am a huge Bravo watcher. I love RHONY, RHONJ, & RHOBH, plus Rachel Zoe and Flipping Out. I don't think I even watch any other Reality other than what's on Bravo. Oh, Except DWTS.

My favorite show so far of this new season is Prime Suspect. She is such an awesome character. I tend to be more loyal to shows like Walking Dead and AHS though

JMorales
Guru
JMorales
In response to sdenison

hey everyone! I will try to be back later to chat and catch up!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to tinadn

I have heard from Megan Ann...she's still in. The new week started for posts and I will be checking in at the end of the week to make sure everyone has been here at least once. Hope you all have a good weekend and a very happy Halloween!

betty1
betty1 
Queen
betty1
In response to tinadn

Tina....THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I got your sweet gifts in the mail, your so awesome, I;m making some handmade goodies to add to your package, it's getting bigger!!! I have to make the perfect card, cause your so special!!!

betty1
betty1 
Queen
betty1

• thinkpink22 Said:
  • Chrelaine Said:

I am so glad that I'm not the ONLY one! My husband gets annoyed at times that more and more stuff gets bought when he sees that I'm not using the old. I have been making myself go into my studio once a week and either organize, clean, create, or do some project! I have been a lot better about it. I don't understand it because when I go into the room, I really do like doing it!

I use to do that and now I'm using it, than I'll shop a little but I'm doing better on using my old stuff...I had a scrapper tell me it's a sin to hoard scrappy supplies...well I don't want to be a sinnner!!! LOL

betty1
betty1 
Queen
betty1
In response to betty1

Well I'll be at the cabin this weekend got to winterize it...so ya all have a great weekend!!!

sdenison
Expert
sdenison
In response to betty1

I am going to be on vacation next week so you may not hear from me. There's internet on the boat but I'm not sure I'll ever make it online if there's a lot going on.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to betty1

• betty1 Said:
Tina....THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I got your sweet gifts in the mail, your so awesome, I;m making some handmade goodies to add to your package, it's getting bigger!!! I have to make the perfect card, cause your so special!!!

I'm so glad you liked it, just something small to hold you over until the big box. Now you're teasing me about your homemade goodies. Can't wait!!!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to tinadn

I think it's so cool that some are receiving goodies already! I love to hear about it...please tell us what you got

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise

What! We can mail already? How did I miss this?

Well my pal will have to wait till November for hers. It's going to take me that long to get it finished and "pulled together" for her

sdenison: Oh yes, We watch the Walking dead. I was surprised by how good it is. I have my DVR set for the premier of Grimm tonight.

This will tell you how strange I am. I actually have one of those freaky Jesters/clowns from the movie Poltergeist. It's in the living room and at night it always catches me off guard and I think someone is there....... Watching me. Lol

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Some people are getting little bits early...but it isn't necessary! I am doing some "pulling together" for my pals too Trisha!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

enjoy your vacation Shelly! Where are you going?

sdenison
Expert
sdenison

Trisha - My husband is a huge zombie fan so we watch a lot of zombie and post-apocalyptic stuff. It's funny how something can be a certain genre so people turn away from it but it's really so much more than it appears. Although WD has gore in it, it's more about survival and working towards a solution on how to rebuild. Battlestar Galactica was the same way. My mom would always say, "oh, I don't really like Sci-Fi stuff." It was sci-fi because it took place in space but the whole show was about surviving a war and trying to rebuild. I love stuff like that.

I cannot get into Terra Nova, however. It just seems a little too formulaic for me.

sdenison
Expert
sdenison
In response to sdenison

Hi Pink! Thanks for the well-wishes.

My husband's parents paid for a cruise to Baja for the whole family (minus his brother and family who didn't want to go).
They are going to have lots of stuff for the kids to do and all kinds of Halloween festivities on Monday so I am looking forward to it.

Chrelaine
Expert
Chrelaine
In response to sdenison

I want to go on another cruise! We had so much fun when we went on one. I hope you have a great time.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Chrelaine

I would love to go on a cruise. I've never been on one. I hope you have an amazing time Shelly! Post lots of pictures!

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

what did not want to go what in the world i will go in there place.. have fun i have never been but so want to.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to mommie75

I'm with you Jennifer! Who the heck wouldn't want to go on a free cruise? I would be there in no time! I don't even care where I go, just the cruise part would be fun for me!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Trisha~
did you ever see the hostel movies? If so, what did you think of them? I just thought of it when I said "I wouldn't care where I went" in the above post. Okay, there are a couple places I wouldn't want to go! LOL

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand

i think i will just post every monday and mail my pal goodies when i finish shopping for her and i am almost finish! why post and my pals not here

Chrelaine
Expert
Chrelaine

• thinkpink22 Said:
I'm with you Jennifer! Who the heck wouldn't want to go on a free cruise? I would be there in no time! I don't even care where I go, just the cruise part would be fun for me!

On our first cruise, I went crazy trying to do everything. On our next, I plan to relax and spend more time doing absolutely nothing

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Chrelaine

We went on a cruise a few years ago to Cozemel, Grand Cayman, and Jamaica. It was wonderful.
January we are headed to an all inclusive in Mexico. Can't wait!

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to tinadn

jci

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 10-30-11 07:57 PM
In response to bluucaca

Hi Marcella, Do you have Halloween plans? Hope whatever you do is wonderful!

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise

• thinkpink22 Said:
Trisha~
did you ever see the hostel movies? If so, what did you think of them? I just thought of it when I said "I wouldn't care where I went" in the above post. Okay, there are a couple places I wouldn't want to go! LOL

Lol! Yes, I have seen them. The first one is my favorite of the three. I have told Andy I have no intention of going any where near that town in our travels. He loved to tease me when we were in Australia that he was going to take me to (wolf creek)! I said yeah.... when h*ll freezes over

If you haven't seen it Wolf creek is sure to get a few squeals from you.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to tealbrand

Happy Halloween Everyone!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to scrappindmbfan

Happy MOnday and Happy Halloween.

Mayor
  • 888 on 10-31-11 10:19 AM
In response to tinadn

HAPPY HALLOWEEN LADIES!!!!!!!!!

Melbas Pal
Resident
Melbas Pal
In response to tinadn

Happy Halloween Kimberly.

[image] Happy halloween By Kimberlys Christmas[/image]

I saw this and thought of you.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Melbas Pal

Hello christmas pal! thanks for the halloween message!

Trisha~yes, I agree about the hostel movie...first one was the best. It was just so shocking!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

1. Nikilynn

2. Kimberly

3. Tina

4. Jennifer

5. Arianna

6. Nancy

7. Betty

8. Jessica

9. Trisha

10. Maricella

11. Mel

12. Megan Ann

13. Victoria

14. Christine

15. Shelly

~checked in

Edited by thinkpink22 on 10-31-11 05:40 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

hello ladies

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to mommie75

HI!!! SOO SOOO sorry my pal that I haven't checked in! I am having a dental issue. I had a toothache, and then was put on pain meds til I could get an appointment to get the root canal, then went to get the root canal, but they were not able to perform the root canal, expereinced the worst pain of my life while they tried though I am just having a ROUGH couple of weeks!!! I am still in ain and trying to find a solution with multiple dentists, endodontists, & oral surgeons. So I hope to have this resolved soon and be back online like I normally am! lol, if you pm me I can give you my cell number and we can text to keep in touch while I am finishing dealing with this issue that is keeping me offline.

MY DEAREST PINK!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! AND thank you so much for your understanding! I hope you have a great week!!!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 11-01-11 06:55 PM
In response to Megan Ann

Evening ladies! I was just at the store and all of the holiday decorations are out. It is also getting cold here! BRRRR!

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to vawm

How cold Victoria?

It has been in the upper 70's during the day and dropping to the 50's at night. We are expecting a cold snap tomorrow "40's".

This is going to sound CRAZY but I am thinking of dragging Christmas out early this year. We go out of town for Thanksgiving every year so I have thought about doing it the week before

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 11-01-11 09:12 PM

I had frost on my car this morning. I think it has been in the lower 30s overnight. Just feels cold.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to vawm

Good morning ladies.

Today I'm headed to the local Issac Walton League to make Christmas wreaths they end up selling. I love helping with this.

Happy Hump Day!!

Page 4 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics