Here's my answers:
1. If your wishlist could be put into order by what you want the most to the least, what would your top 5 things be?
1. Chipboard backdrops (Melissa Francis)
2. BG Indie Bloom Papers
3. Burlap shapes (any, even the ones that are longer available at sb.com. I think archivers still has them)
4. Any of the stitches doodle templates (crafter's workshop)
5. White ink pad
2. What was your favorite Christmas gift that you've ever received? When my dh and I were dating in HS he gave me a promise ring for Christmas. We've been married 17 years
3. Do you have any family traditions that you do every Christmas? We take the entire and bake Christmas cookies the day after Thanksgiving and we always find a weekend day in December and take the kids to downtown Chicago to see the windows in the storefronts and see the lights. Some years we even fit in a horse and carriage ride.
4. Favorite Christmas food/snack/candy/dessert that you are most looking forward to having? Egg nog and Christmas cookies. I've also grown really fond of cranberry sierra mist which is only available at the holidays.