Username Post: Embossing machines        (Topic#1564045)
scrappingaddict
Pro
scrappingaddict

I love the look of embossed cards and want to begin making them. I bought some folders and thought I could do this with the tool but I have found it is too time consuming so I've decided I want an embossing machine.
Looking for opinions on which machine is the best and why. Also wondering where to buy it and whether the templates are universal of do I have to buy the name brand template for the name brand machine. Any advise you can give me will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to scrappingaddict

I can only comment on the Sizzix Big Shot because that is what I have. I love it. LOVE.

So far I have used Sizzix dies, Cuttlebug embossing folders, Spellbinders Nestabilities & Shapeabilities (dies) and Spellbinders Impressabilities (for embossing).

I believe the only things you can't use in the Big Shot are the Grand Nestabilities, but I'm not sure so someone jump in and correct me if I'm wrong.

I did a lot of research before getting mine -- the Cuttlebug is comparable and pretty much everyone who has one of those loves it, too.

Whatever you get--shop around. J's periodically has them on sale online, I got mine through Amazon.

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to kelseymel

Also, if you only want to do embossing and no cutting, I've heard good things about the Sizzix Texture Boutique.

(I prefer the "all-in-one" type machines personally.)

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to kelseymel

I am a bug person... Cuttlebug. I emboss and cut. Love it... often on sale at M's or other stores. Have fun whatever you choose.........

SandraB.
Veteran
SandraB.
In response to pinkpaperairedale

I have both the Sizzix Big Shot as well as the Grand Calibur which takes the Grand Nestabilities (the Big Shot doesn't). If you think you will use the Grand Nesties then I would say go for the Grand Calibur, if not the Big Shot would be a great choice. Good luck with your choice

Sharon64
Resident
Sharon64
In response to SandraB.

I love my Sizzix Bigshot. And now they have the framelits dies they have blown Spellbinder to kingdon come. Spellbinder do very fancy dies, but the cutting edge is in the middle of the die so you never ever get an accurate cut if you're into stamping and cutting. Sizzix framelits have the cutting edge where it should be, on the edge. What you see is what you cut.

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to Sharon64

• Sharon64 Said:
I love my Sizzix Bigshot. And now they have the framelits dies they have blown Spellbinder to kingdon come. Spellbinder do very fancy dies, but the cutting edge is in the middle of the die so you never ever get an accurate cut if you're into stamping and cutting. Sizzix framelits have the cutting edge where it should be, on the edge. What you see is what you cut.

I don't understand what you're saying. (I'm not trying to be rude...or stupid...I just don't understand. )

I know exactly where to place my paper when using my Spellbinders dies.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to kelseymel

I can't imagine spellbinders blown to kingdom come

I think I am personally keeping them in buisness!

I think she means if you turn over the die to the cutting edge, that ridge is in the center of the metal die,,,,

Never been a problem for me either,,,,,since that section is the section that has an embossed edge, I don't want my image on that embossed edge anyway,,,,,,,,so I place my spellbinders die with the image within the perameters of the opening. Easy peasy.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to CommaHolly

I just checked out the framelits,,,,,OK if you want to cut a basic shape,,,,,but they don't appear to have an embossed edge, which is the whole reason i BUY spellbinders,,,,,,

otherwise, I'd just cut the item on my cricut!

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty

That's what I was thinking - the whole reason Spellbinders dies are cool is because they emboss as well as cut! I don't have any problems positioning mine after stamping either.

Sharon64
Resident
Sharon64
In response to kelseymel

I'm talking about stamping and cutting out. Framelits do it accurately with no fuss. You can use their stamps and just cut. Spellbinders you have to make a template and faff about and then end up colouring the edges with a marker because they miss the edge of the stamped image. Framelits don't do that because what you see is what you cut.

Sharon64
Resident
Sharon64
In response to Sharon64

PS

I'm talking about being able to do this accurately. See the difference?

http://www.sizzix.co.uk/product/657773/sizzix- framelits...

Look at all the faffing about here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGzQCfyhIqE&a mp;feature=...

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to Sharon64

Yes I see what you mean, but I don't use that technique with Spellbinders dies. If I use coordinating stamps to go with my Spellbinders, I use the clear stamps, so I cut the item and then stamp it - easy peasy No template, no double steps, just cut and stamp.

And the coordinating stamps that I like the most are the ones that feature the embossed edge. I like the embossed edge much better than just the cut edge. Honestly, I can use fine tip scissors and cut around stamped images pretty well, so if that's all I want, I just do that.

Sharon64
Resident
Sharon64
In response to Here Kitty

Each to their own, but Sizzix takes the cuttlebug and spellbinder dies, so Sizzix is better value for money all the way around. I only ever purchased one spellbinder die and wanted to throw it into the pond after 10 mins. I like Sizzix, love the Tim Holtz range and love the new framelits which at the moment don't emboss the diecut, but they do emboss the edge of the cutout (if you want to cut windows in your cards and papers it embosses the edge). I'm a frugal crafter and like to see people get value for money. Sizzix dies are also way way cheaper than Spellbinders and that is why I said Sizzix has blown them to kindom come. I'm pretty sure Sizzix will be releasing new embossing dies next year.

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to Sharon64

I watched the videos and think the framelits are neat, but not something I think I need.

I LOVE the Spellbinders dies and have never had a single problem with them.

I love that the Big Shot is universal and allows me to use most dies.

tinacome
Veteran
tinacome
In response to Sharon64

• Sharon64 Said:
Each to their own, but Sizzix takes the cuttlebug and spellbinder dies, so Sizzix is better value for money all the way around.

The Cuttlebug takes all these dies as well and is cheaper here than the Sixxiz machines.

• Sharon64 Said:
I'm a frugal crafter and like to see people get value for money. Sizzix dies are also way way cheaper than Spellbinders and that is why I said Sizzix has blown them to kindom come.

Not really sure how you came to this conclusion.
For example, The Sizzix and Spellbinders flourish type dies I linked are the same price.

I looked up prices of the Framelits and they're $20-25 a set...like Spellbinders. Only they don't emboss, so that's a big minus for me. Because with the Spellbinders you can emboss or you can have a plain edge...so it's double duty.

I don't mean to be argumentative, but I don't think some of your info is correct...at least not for US customers. The dies seem to be the same prices, no matter which brand.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to tinacome

I agree,,,,,they are about the same cost, and I checked EBAY too,,,,,

I generally color my image FIRST and then use the proper nestie to cut it out,,,,,I might want more negative space around the image, or I might want the nestie to come very very close to the image,,,,,but if I do not want my image on my embossed edge, all I have to do is line it up inside the opening,,,,,easy peasy.

And as much as I love the woman in the vid, I think she tends to dither a lot with all her products I don't know anyone who uses that technique, to be honest,,,,,,

each to her own, and IMHO, they all have some advantages and disadvantages,,,,shrugs. Glad there's a product for all of us!!!!!

Edited by CommaHolly on 09-12-11 02:02 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sharon64
Resident
Sharon64
In response to tinacome

Framelits in the UK can be had for £10 a set. The Spellbinders in the UK range from £16 up to £25. A big price difference here. I guess the point is, is Sizzix will take all the dies so the cost is cheaper in the end to buy the Sizzix Bigshot.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Sharon64

the Big Kick won't take the grand nesties though,,,,at least not the largest of them,,,,

I love my big kick,,,,but I wish I'd bought the spellbinders grand wizard,,,,

OTOH,,,I do like the TH dies,,,,so maybe I just need both

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I also generally buy my spellbinders at Joanns with a 40% or 50% off coupon,,,,this week there's a 50% off coupon, so I will take my dd and we will each use a coupon to buy a set of nesties.

Sharon64
Resident
Sharon64

Where is Joanns?

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel

• CommaHolly Said:
I also generally buy my spellbinders at Joanns with a 40% or 50% off coupon,,,,this week there's a 50% off coupon, so I will take my dd and we will each use a coupon to buy a set of nesties.

Me, too. After telling me that they had discontinued Spellbinders, they now have a HUGE display. My Michael's has recently started carrying them, too. And you can use coupons for them!

Also, Holly, do you have a smart phone? M's & J's both have apps that send you 40% and 50% coupons constantly. (Seriously, as soon as you use one another will be available within a few days. Joann's seems to send more.)

scrappingaddict
Pro
scrappingaddict
In response to kelseymel

This is exactly what I was looking for....personal opinions, coupled with examples! I went looking for the Sizzix Big Shot and Michael's no longer carries them (go figure since I had a 50% off coupon. Will continue to look so if anyone has suggestions, please let me know. I'd like to have the die-cutting capability in case I decide I will use it later. For now, my main reason for wanting a machine is for embossing. Thank you ladies for your input!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

• scrappingaddict Said:
This is exactly what I was looking for....personal opinions, coupled with examples! I went looking for the Sizzix Big Shot and Michael's no longer carries them (go figure since I had a 50% off coupon. Will continue to look so if anyone has suggestions, please let me know. I'd like to have the die-cutting capability in case I decide I will use it later. For now, my main reason for wanting a machine is for embossing. Thank you ladies for your input!

they DO carry the big KICK,,,,,same exact machine, different colors!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to kelseymel

• kelseymel Said:
  • CommaHolly Said:

Me, too. After telling me that they had discontinued Spellbinders, they now have a HUGE display. My Michael's has recently started carrying them, too. And you can use coupons for them!

Also, Holly, do you have a smart phone? M's & J's both have apps that send you 40% and 50% coupons constantly. (Seriously, as soon as you use one another will be available within a few days. Joann's seems to send more.)

no, but DD does she's always giving them to me!!!!!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Sharon64

• Sharon64 Said:
Where is Joanns?

it's a craft and sewing store here in the US. They put out coupons every week for 40 or 50% off one regular priced item,,,,,

if nesties are on sale for 40% off, I don't need a coupon,,,,,,,if they are not on sale, I use a coupon,,,

last week I had a 40% off coupon, and nesties were on sale for 25% off that sucked,,,,,,,so I just bought ONE set.

veejer
veejer 
Resident
veejer

Joanns had a great sale last week on just about all of their diecutting and embossing machines and supplies. I'm looking into getting a Big Shot, but just ordered some embossing plates for now. Two friends have Big Shots, so I can always borrow theirs when we get together. I already have my Cricut Expression for diecutting in the meantime, too.

tinacome
Veteran
tinacome

• CommaHolly Said:
the Big Kick won't take the grand nesties though,,,,at least not the largest of them,,,,

I love my big kick,,,,but I wish I'd bought the spellbinders grand wizard,,,,

Correct, the Bick Kick will NOT take the Grand Nesties.

I'm dying at the "grand wizard" comment...LOL! Holly, the Spellbinders machines are the Wizard (old one) and the Grand CAlibur (new one).
The Grand Wizard was the leader of the Ku Klux Klan!!!!!!!

I love this, and now that's all I can think of, bahaha!

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to tinacome

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to kelseymel

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, I imagine this is why Spellbinders did not name their new machine "the Grand Wizard"!!!!!!! LOL, can you imagine the PR nightmare!?

scrappingaddict
Pro
scrappingaddict

• CommaHolly Said:
  • scrappingaddict Said:

Does the Big Kick do both die cutting and embossing? Been researching it all over the net and it doesn't spell it out!

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty

yes, it does both.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

omg, I can't believe I said that,,,,and I HATEEE the KKK

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

blonde moment!

I'm going to blame it on menopause,,,,it makes me forget everything

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

• scrappingaddict Said:
  • CommaHolly Said:
  • scrappingaddict Said:

Does the Big Kick do both die cutting and embossing? Been researching it all over the net and it doesn't spell it out!

yep,,,,,,same exact machine, different colors (sizzix did NOT do themselves a favor naming it differnetly there!)

i LOVE MINE.

scrappingaddict
Pro
scrappingaddict

• CommaHolly Said:
  • scrappingaddict Said:
  • CommaHolly Said:
  • scrappingaddict Said:

yep,,,,,,same exact machine, different colors (sizzix did NOT do themselves a favor naming it differnetly there!)

i LOVE MINE.

Ok, I am beginning to see a clear picture now. Sizzix Big Shot and Big Kick are the same thing; a die cutter/embosser. The spellbinder offers both options as well but can also use the nestabilities. If I'm understanding this correctly, I need to decide if the nestabilities is something I want now or in the future; if so, I'm better off with the spellbinder.
For those wondering, yes, I'm blonde! LOL

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

the big kick and big shot WILL cut the regular sized nesties,,,,,,,and MOST of the grand nesties (much larger nestiess),,,

but it will not cut the LARGEST of the grand nesties!

you can still cut regular nesties with them,,,,,

see??

for Ti By CommaHolly

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale

Cuttlebug cuts and embosses, too.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

both the big shot and the cb are excellent machines,,

pretty much the same, and they each have some benefits over the other,,,,,,

IMHO, it might just depend on which you can get for a better price,,,,,,nobody had any CB's when I went looking,which is why I wound up with the Big Kick

scrappingaddict
Pro
scrappingaddict

Thank you all for your help with my decision. I'm going to try to get the spellbinder so I have additional capabilities (cutting the largest nesties)

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

that's what I'd do, Ann Marie.

when I slow down with my current addictions:

stamps
copics
nesties,,,,

I might just buy me one too,,,,,maybe with my Xmas money.

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty

I just got the Grand Calibur this week with my birthday money!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

I'm JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Oh, and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty

Thank you!

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34

love my bug.... does anyone know of a way to make homemade embossing???

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to leokc34

I made handmade embossing plates,,,,

I took white board or chipboard the proper size to fit through my BS and cut several thicknesses of cs for the image I wanted,,,,,

then glued them one on top of the other onto the chipboard,,,,,

you use the a bit differently than folders,,,,

I take a piece of cs that I want to emboss and spray it lightly with water (I use a mini mister, but you could use anything that sprays a fine mist of water),,,

then I lay it over top of the embossing plate,,,,,

then place a rubber embossing mat over top of the paper,,,,,,,,

another cutting plate,,,,,,and send it through.,

it works quite well! I got nicely embossed paper.

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34

thanks i will give it a shot

Sharon64
Resident
Sharon64

Doesn't the big shot pro take everything?

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale

Congrats on you Grand! Sometimes I get so caught up in what the newest and greatest products do, that I forget about everything the machine(s) I already own can do. It is so tempting to upgrade when you go to an event or demonstration that has the very latest contraption. Remember how thrilled you were when you got that first cutter, trimmer, etc? Try to go back in time and recall all that excitement. It certainly saves you a lot of money.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

the big shot pro does take everything,,,,for now until someone comes out with something BIGGER AND BETTER,,,,,,,,which is always happening,,,

but it's like 300 bucks,,,,,,might as well buy a cricut and a bunch of carts for that!

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956

I have the big shot regular the grand and the expression and use them all! they are all good for separate things if I hadn't already had my big shot I would have went for the pro and not got the calibur.

Sharon64
Resident
Sharon64
In response to Sneezy1956

I don't really like the Calibur dies. I had a bad experience with one set that had matching stamps, but what I hate most is that everyones cards are starting to look the same. Really sad...

kj.etienne
Resident
kj.etienne

I just bought the sizzix texture boutique and I LOVE it! I have a cricut already so I don't need to die cut anything. Also, it's a lot ceaper than the other machines. It uses cuttlebug folders, sizzix folders, and paper studio folders so far. I haven't tried anything else. My one complaint is that it only does A2 size folders so the bigger cuttle bug folders won't fit in the slot. Also, I have some fiskars texure plates that I used to use with hand embossing (which sucked!) and I had hoped to use them in the machine but they are too wide. So that's a bummer, but I'm still happy with my purchase. I bought mine at hobby lobby with a 40% off coupon and it came out to be about 17.50! You can't beat that! Also, I get all of my embossing folders at joanns or hobby lobby with a 40% off coupon.

Sharon64
Resident
Sharon64
In response to kj.etienne

Try your large folders on the kitchen table. Just put the embossing mat on top of the folder and go over it a few times with the rolling pin.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to Sharon64

I like the rolling pin idea... aren't we clever... figuring out new ways to use tools, appliances, etc.

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to Sharon64

• Sharon64 Said:
....what I hate most is that everyones cards are starting to look the same. Really sad...

I disagree.

And I'm wondering why almost every comment you make (even in the gallery) is so negative toward Spellbinders? You don't like them, we get it.

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to Sharon64

Everyone's cards looking the same? Whaaaaaaaa?

I totally respect everyone's opinion, but I've spent hours looking through the gallery here this week (gotta keep looking busy at work, ya know!) and I just kept seeing one great and cooler thing after the next! I don't agree. There's too manh different and exciting things going on to say everyone's cards are looking the same.

K

Sharon64
Resident
Sharon64
In response to kelseymel

Looking the same as in perfectly perforated and doily in style. If I want to state I don't like Spellbinders, I will. We have free speech where I live.

tinacome
Veteran
tinacome
In response to Sharon64

Not sure why you couldn't get the Spellbinders dies to work with the coordinating stamps...my 10 year old does it all the time with ease.

If you don't like the style of cards that are popular, Sharon, then don't look at them. Obviously most people DO like the style or they wouldn't make them. It's not like they're making these cards because the Spellbinders overlords are controlling their minds and zapping their creativity.

Honestly it just sounds to me from your numerous posts about how you can't figure out how to use Spellbinders correctly that you have sour grapes. You can't do it, so you berate those who can. And that, IMO is what is sad.
Just puttin' that "free speech" to work.

Edited by tinacome on 10-02-11 06:16 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sharon64
Resident
Sharon64
In response to tinacome

Thanks for the sarcasm. Do you go with the forum bully?

I've been crafting and using die-cut machines for years, I know how to use them very well thank you.

The only place on this site I've complained about spellbinders is on this actual thread THREE TIMES and ONCE on a Sizzix posting of their new range where I wrote "If I see another spellbinder card I'll scream". Now, if you don't mind, I am entitled to my opinion, I like Tim Holtz, Sizzix, Claudia Helmuth, Graphic 45, Bo Bunny etc. If you don't like those things feel free to say so. I promise I won't attack you for it.

BTW...I'm not so easy to bully.

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to Sharon64

woah! who knew an embossing machine thread could turn into drama!

I like spellbiners ok, I like sizzix, I like my cricut, I like my embossing folders and texture plates and all that.

There's a large variety of machines/dies/folders/bra nds out there because not everyone likes the same stuff.

Now Sharon, IMO, from reading this thread, it does seem like you have a vendetta against spellbinders. I've never read anything else you've posted (otherthan this thread) so I can't say anything more than that. But, you might want to just let it go!

Sharon64
Resident
Sharon64
In response to Seaexplore

I did finish what I was saying. Opinion was being asked on embossing machines and I gave mine. What is your problem? I feel like I'm being picked on by a bunch of Spellbinder sales women! I hate the dies. They're bland and boring. End of.

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to Sharon64

ok. you've now stated it what 4 times? we get it. WHICH IS WHY THERE ARE SO MANY DIFFERENT BRANDS. Some people love them, some people hate them. I've seen some BEAUTIFUL things done with them. I personally, don't use them a whole lot but I do have them and I do like them.

And I can assure you, I'm NOT a spellbinders sales person. If I was, I would have a better salary and way more spellbinders!

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to Seaexplore

Just started buying a couple of Spellbinder's shapes. I love how different they are from what I already have.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to 950nancy

I have never used the framelits. Do they come in five sizes like the Nesties or just one die? I have had my Big Shot (electric) for years. I use all of my dies in it. I guess I like the electronic cutter (Cricut)the best because I can make any size, but I don't have a problem with any system... wait... I don't like my Slice. It always has some issue going on with it.

tinacome
Veteran
tinacome
In response to Sharon64

Tools are just that...tools. It's what the person does with them that makes things beautiful or bland and boring. Just saying.

Sharon, you said that you were just voicing an opinion about the dies themselves, but when you say stuff like "If I see another Spellbinder card I'll scream" or "everyone's (my edit) cards are starting to look the same. Really sad" that's just making some low blows at individuals themselves who use the dies.

So go ahead and scream and be sad. Seems a bit melodramatic and counterproductive, but whatever you like.

Sharon64
Resident
Sharon64
In response to tinacome

Seems to me people are defensive over the fact everything is starting to look like paper ironwork, or Victorian lace doilies. As I said at the beginning, we're all entitled to our opinion, but what I didn't expect is for people to get nasty and sarcastic about it. I'm not about to join the Stepford wives...

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Sharon64

well, it's a free country and you can say what you want, but so can I

and I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE spellbinders,,,,,,ESPECIA LLY the doily ones

They are my favorite,,,,,,and I disagree as well,,,,all cards do not look the same,,,,,,

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

Yanno, Sharon,,,,,,

we all fall prey to the "stepford wives" sometimes,,,,,,,,If we like a look, we go for it,,,,,,,and there's only so many products on the market,,,,,,

In fact, I just checked out your gallery,,,,,

and you use a TON of Tim Holtz,,,,,Nothing against Timmy,,,,,,,I like him,,,,,

but the man put his name on PAPER CLIPS and sold them,,,,,

I mean seriously,,,,,,for the life of me, I can't figure out what the big deal about all his products are,,,,,,,

but you've fallen.

And that's OK,,,,,,each to her own. Even if you do look a little "stepford" in the use of your Timmy products.

tinacome
Veteran
tinacome
In response to Sharon64

• Sharon64 Said:
Seems to me people are defensive over the fact everything is starting to look like paper ironwork, or Victorian lace doilies. As I said at the beginning, we're all entitled to our opinion, but what I didn't expect is for people to get nasty and sarcastic about it. I'm not about to join the Stepford wives...

Nobody got "nasty and sarcastic" until you did...your outright jabs at those who use Spellbinders dies are not subtle as I showed in my previous post.

Like Holly said, if you don't like the Victorian style, that's fine. But don't act like YOUR style is not the same style used by thousands of papercrafters here and on tons of other sites.

And I like the highly distressed look...I don't use it personally, but it's VERY VERY common right now, just like Spellbinders.

So no, we're not attacking you because you said something bad about Spellbinders. It's your tone and insinuation that you're somehow above the current trend in cards and you've transcended to something greater. You just like different stuff...there's no need to call the rest "sad" or say that it makes you want to scream to see them.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to tinacome

what tina said,,,,,

only she said it better.

Sharon64
Resident
Sharon64

See, you had an opinion without me attacking you. Easy, isn't it

Sharon64
Resident
Sharon64
In response to tinacome

I never said my style was different, I said I don't like spellbinders and I still don't like them.

I like the distressed look and I'm one of the few that has some of Tim Holtz's earliest products. I spotted him and loved him. His art speaks to my heart.

Edited by Sharon64 on 10-04-11 12:47 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Sharon64

which is FINE,,,,,,,,

but his art speaks to your heart and the hearts of 30 million other people.

My whole point here, is this:

don't criticize others for their cards all "looking the same" when YOUR cards and art looks the same as a bunch of other people,,,,,,

and that's NOT a criticism of your stuff,,,,it's beautiful,,,there's only so many products,,,,,and many people like the same look.

I like the spellbinders look,,,,,,and you like the TH look.

YAY we're both happy!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics