Page 1 of 18 
Username Post: July Member of the Month: Never too late to join!        (Topic#1565093)
scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

July 2012 Member of the Month

CONGRATULATIONS Sassie

Sassie's Info:

I'm Laura; I love to laugh, joke & have a good time. I love mixed media arts, working with canvas, making ATC's.
I have found the love of my life, weve been together for a wonderful year with out 1 fight!

I have 2 cats & an African grey parrot. So I dont do typical sb'ing, Im more an altered art, mixed media lady.
I love movies, handmade gifts, gummy candy & Im a diet pepsi addict!

I have a huge wishlist here, I also love things off this site also. My top wish's would be anything Dylousions, sprays or her stamps, she is one of my heros! I also LOVE collage sheets which can be emailed to me directly there are loads of them that i love on

*http://www.deviantscrap.com/shop/home.php

*Etsy - Favorites http://www.etsy.com/people/ohiolady419/fa vorites?ref=si...

*Pintrest - http://pinterest.com/lauraohio/wish-list-o f-things-i-wa...

*Please DO NOT BUY, I will not use: Stickles, ribbon, flat stickers, glitter or distress ink's. Thank you, but I either have all I want or dont like them. Just a friendly FYI

My address is:
Laura Brown
11031 county road 10-a
Bryan, Ohio 43506

HOW IT WORKS:

A new Member of the Month will be drawn randomly each month.

To have your name entered into the drawing, simply send a package of goodies (no price limit) to the current Member of the Month based on the information that has been provided(see current MOTM info above).

If your name is not chosen for next month, don't worry; your name will stay in the drawing as long as you send a package to the current Member of the Month. Entries are cumulative. (For example: if you have sent packages to the current MOTM’s for 3 months in a row and haven’t been selected yet you have 3 entries.)

If you do not send goodies to the current Member of the Month for 2 consecutive months your name will be removed from the drawing and your number of entries reset to zero. But no worries, because you may re-enter at any time by sending a package to the current Member of the Month.

If selected as Member of the Month your number of entries into the drawing is reset to zero and you are ineligible to win for the next 2 months.

Even though you are not eligible to win for 2 months, you are still encouraged to send goodies to the current Members of the Month because on the third month, when you are eligible again, the number of entries you have will be determined by the number of packages you have sent (up to 2).

RULES:

• As Member of the Month you must post when you receive packages and keep a current list of people who have sent in for the month.

• On the last day of the month the current MOTM will randomly select a winner for next month!

• Your package must include goodies that the MOTM can use based on the information provided. For example: If the MOTM states that she only has teenage boys please do not send pink baby ribbon.

2011 WINNERS

January - SCRAPPINLILLY
February - MEGAN ANN
March - SASSY SUZI
April - LIZZIEP
May – SHELLY_ANNE00
June - LOOKING4NEWIDEAS
July - SCRAPBOOKSUSIE
August - 6TA
September - MEGAN ANN
October - SCRAPPINLILLY
November - LOOKIN4NEWIDEAS
December – SASSY SUZI

2012 WINNERS

January - SHELLY_ANNE00
February - LATTE_MEMORIES
March - AMANCUSO
April - SCRAPBOOKSUSIE
May – BLUUCACA
June - MOONPUFF
July - SASSIE
August -
September -
October -
November -
December –

Member of the Month (MOTM) Swap By Scrapbooksusie
If you see that I have missed marking a month please post a comment to the picture in my gallery! Thanks!

We’d love to have you play along with us, it’s so much fun!!! If you have any questions just ask!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to scrapbooksusie

I'm here!!!

JOIN US!! THIS SWAP IS SOOO MUCH FUN!!!!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to Megan Ann

I am here too

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to moonpuff

Woot Woot - welcome to the new thread ladies!!!! How has your weekend been so far?

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

here

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to scrappinlilly

Weekend has been OK...not great, but not horrible...All I got done was 1 set of 7 monos, 1 set of munchkins, & 1 set of minis! I still need to do one set of Halloween minis and I need to mail tomorrow b/c it was for the Sept M/M/M Swap!

I also have to make an ATC tonight and Read 3 chapters in one book and one chapter in another book for my Modern Judaism class.... so much left to do!!!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to Megan Ann

im here too!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to ScrapAngel4

I am here.
Ladies I will be sending you all a msg this week. I am so tired from our 1st Annual Women's Conference hosted by our Women's Ministry at church which I am co-director for this year, new year starts in September.
It was a HUGE success, but I am now tired. The director and I decided today that we want a king size bedroom suite delivered to the church and make one room a bedroom for us - lol. We were at church Wed, Thurs, Fri nights, all day Saturday and most of the day Sunday. We already have a shower and kitchen so all we need is a bed. lol

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to Sassy Suzi

WoW Megan and Suzi you make me tired just reading that! LOL

I had a lazy weekend, wish I'd have scrapped more but I can't force it when the creativity is not flowing. I was so sad to finish my letters for the LOTW swap I think it just made my brain not want to switch gears yet!

HAPPY MONDAY!!!!!!

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 10-03-11 05:33 AM

Hello people...i hope your weekend was a great one!!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to 6ta

Just checking in.

No creativity here either..... just some cleaning of my scrap room, and my house in general.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to moonpuff

See I had no creativity and no motivation!!!! LOL I did do dishes but wasn't happy about it...

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00

Hey Ladies! Congrats Jen!!

I actually started a Halloween Mini this weekend. Got the book together, but to decorate now! Halloween is my favorite and this is my first Halloween Mini so I want it to be Spectacular! Still haven't taken pics of my DAD mini I made. It turned out cute.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to Shelly_Anne00

I am hosting my first challenge by filling in for GentlewoodsFarms for the ABC Challenge. Please join up and lets make my first an awesome one.

Thanks!

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15651...

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

OK .. I finished my shopping for this today, and the postal label is printing right now. It will be going out in todays mail to Jen

Please LMK once it arrives.

Moon

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 10-04-11 06:51 AM
In response to moonpuff

Megan did you get ur package??

Scrappinlilly i will shop for u real soon...lol

Latte_Memories
Veteran
Latte_Memories
In response to 6ta

I would like to participate in this. I will be getting some stuff together today to get ready to send out. This sounds like fun!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to Latte_Memories

Welcome Latte Memories - you are going to love this swap. It is a great one to get started with and you will stay with it too. I know I did as well as most of the ladies here.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

Yes Sixta!!! I did!!! I loved everything! I especially loved that bird paper! It is so pretty! I am using the spider paper to make some cool journaling blocks! Thank you so much!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to Megan Ann

Welcome Latte_Memories!!! Glad to have you join us, and yes it's sooo much fun!!! You will fall in love!

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 10-05-11 05:23 AM
In response to Megan Ann

• Megan Ann Said:
Yes Sixta!!! I did!!! I loved everything! I especially loved that bird paper! It is so pretty! I am using the spider paper to make some cool journaling blocks! Thank you so much!

GREAT!! Enjoy!!

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 10-05-11 10:42 AM
In response to 6ta

Sassy Suzi i got your package, thx!!
i got a 12 x 12 paper pad that has awesome sports papers, i also got a package of neat borders to go with the sports themes!! Cool...can't wait to print the football pics and make some layouts!!
Thanks!!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to 6ta

Let me tell you, it was hard turning that loose to mail. It was the last one. I loved it and hope you enjoy using it.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

I'm all caught up now! Let me see how fast I can get ahead now. lol

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

lol that's how I feel too Suzi!!!

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy

I'd love to join...some of my buddies are in this one too!

Am I correct that I send a package or 2 for scrappinlilly?!

Easy peasy...

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to kdsmommy

Hi Kdsmommy - yes it's that easy! Just send a package to Scrappinlilly of some goodies you think she can use based on her info on the first page. Then your name will go into the drawing for next month's Member of the Month!!! Glad to have you aboard - This is so much fun!!!!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

Almost forgot to mention I plan to do some shopping this weekend!

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00

I plan on my shopping this weekend too! So excited to shop for scrappinlilly!!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to kdsmommy

• kdsmommy Said:
I'd love to join...some of my buddies are in this one too!

Am I correct that I send a package or 2 for scrappinlilly?!

Easy peasy...

welcome kdsmommy, I love this swap it is always fun to go shopping for others and then when it is your turn you get lots of nice things some shop from your wishlist and other people buy stuff they think you would like by what you said so it is like christmas for the month

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

Im so glad you were picked scrappinlilly.. You were way over due!

texlady
Diva
texlady
In response to ScrapAngel4

I will do Oct. requesting scrappinlilly addy.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to texlady

Her address is in the first post

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to moonpuff

I bought a few little things today. I probably should have checked your wish list before I went, but hadn't planned on shopping. I needed some glue and had a 50% off coupon, then saw a couple little items I bought for your package. I just remembered you're a soccer mom and you had two girls! By any chance, do you like clowns?

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to Lookin4newideas

• Lookin4newideas Said:
I bought a few little things today. I probably should have checked your wish list before I went, but hadn't planned on shopping. I needed some glue and had a 50% off coupon, then saw a couple little items I bought for your package. I just remembered you're a soccer mom and you had two girls! By any chance, do you like clowns?

I am sure what you got will be fine and I can find use for the clowns, I have gotten pictures of the girls with clowns before at the fair and parades

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

That would be great! I found this two page kit with clowns and primary colors. Didn't think afterward that my daughter has been afraid of clowns ever since she saw the movie "It" when she was 3 y/o!!

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00

oh my!! I agree with your daughter Sally!! Clowns freak me out. HAH! I went shopping for you scrappinlilly! I'm so excited to get this stuff mailed out to you.

i hope you have an awesome month. :-) Will let you know when I get it mailed out. May wait to add more to your package.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to texlady

• texlady Said:
I will do Oct. requesting scrappinlilly addy.

Welcome: Glad to have you join in the fun! All her information, including her address, can be found on the first page.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

Wow.. look slike your pagage is bouncing around Ohio. It was scanned in Toledo today. I love the estimated delivery date on the website. Oct 7th.

9101 7850 9140 1261 8559 31 is the tracking number on it

Moon

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 10-10-11 08:28 AM
In response to moonpuff

JCI...i am getting a a fews more things and ready to send soon...

amymwz
amymwz 
Guru
amymwz

Hi everyone I am here now too.

I posted long reply in the last one, then seen the page that said we mved to here.

You can all check that msg, but I was pretty much catching up with you all and saying I was in the process of stuff envies as I spoke.

I haven't had chacne to catch up on the last few pages of notes I missed. Maybe after I finish these envies I can go read them.

amymwz
amymwz 
Guru
amymwz
In response to amymwz

Ok I think i have it finally done and figured out, I have July, Aug, Sept, and Oct envies ready to go.

So for the last few monthly winners you will get surprise happy mail soon again.

I feel bad for being so many months behind. But better late than never.

I hope to get these put in the mail tomorrow. I have them in a bag to ail but don't think I will get to the post office yet today. I have to get going to work in a few minutes, and going to our po is like an hour ordeal every time I go.

I even got a great pkg ready for next month hoping that the person will like it, color wise and such. If not then I will save it for another time.

amymwz
amymwz 
Guru
amymwz
In response to amymwz

Hopefully I won't be so late in the next few months. I am beginning to get a better handle on things since starting to work again.

Although I have been late before and didn't have job then either, gosh it never fails there is just not enough time not he day, no matter how hard you try.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to amymwz

Hi Amy - Glad to see you back and catching up! Will go check out your other post!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

WoW Amy you have been busy busy!!! Glad you found us again!!!

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00

Welcome back Amy!! I'm late sometimes too. You are right...better late than never.

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 10-10-11 12:56 PM

Hi Amy...late is better...lol...life does get hectic, but welcome back!!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to 6ta

That's really nice of you Amy to miss all those months and then go back and send packages. If you get them all sent out and this month's, with all your chances, you're sure to be the winner next month!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to moonpuff

• moonpuff Said:
Wow.. look slike your pagage is bouncing around Ohio. It was scanned in Toledo today. I love the estimated delivery date on the website. Oct 7th.

9101 7850 9140 1261 8559 31 is the tracking number on it

Moon

if it was in toledo today I will get it tom., usually I get it the same day that it is scanned in toledo but there is no mail today

amymwz
amymwz 
Guru
amymwz

Oh I don't count on winning ever. I don't send out the envies just to win either so it doesn't bother me.

I still don't know what I would ask for quite yet, even I was drawn, sad huh?

But I don't like to commit to something and not do it either, I will do whatever it takes usually to get it done even if late.

It wasn't just you guys I have been late on this last two months or so either. I am in birthday club where we send out bday cards to many people each month. And I a. Late on that to. I can't even remember if I sent out sept or not. I think I didn't. But I am goig to work on thoe tonight or tomorrow morning. Hopefully I could see about getting them done and put with the envies st the post office.

Latte_Memories
Veteran
Latte_Memories
In response to amymwz

I am almost done gathering your goodies. Now all I have to do is stuff it tomorrow. Wow, I have lots to take to the post office tomorrow.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

jci! I am in Louisiana for the week & will have to get your package together when I get home next week!

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy
In response to 6ta

Getting ready to send something out to our MOTM!!

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 10-11-11 09:07 AM
In response to kdsmommy

Hey Jennifer...welcome aboard.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to 6ta

Did my shopping tonight, I will get your package ready and mail probably Thursday. Hubby is going in for an outpatient surgery tomorrow!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

Good Luck to your hubby Susie!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

Jen, I have a question: You say you have a cuttlebug you haven't used, could you use or would you like the Typewriter alphabet? Here's a link so you can take a look!

http://www.creativexpress.com/products/Typewriter-A lpha...

Just let me know, I have it and would love to send it if you can use it.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to moonpuff

• moonpuff Said:
Good Luck to your hubby Susie!

Thanks Moon! They really do claim it's an easy one. Just no lifting over 10 pounds for 6 weeks!!!

texlady
Diva
texlady

Scraplilly: your pkg went out today.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to texlady

Just confirming mine was received... it shows as delivered 2 days ago.

Moon

amymwz
amymwz 
Guru
amymwz
In response to moonpuff

hello, just to let you know, i havent yet made it to the post office yet. maybe once i finish cooking my ingredients for my soup for dinner. I might be able to run over there and try to get these all out.

Turns out my mother in law is coming today. My husband only told me yesterday at noon. I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut of trying to get my house clean. He has been telling us for almost two months that she is coming soon. But he never knew exactly when. If I would of known she was coming today I would of spent the last few mornings up early getting ready.

Definety have to have some food made for everyone before I go off to work today though.

I am barely starting to catch up on house work and some errands and things I want to get done. Now I am going to get behind even more.

We have been having insulation put in our garage and painted the walls. Had to take everything out of the garage to do so. Now it is all in our backyard. Most of it covered up with plastic, but of course I just seen the thing Iw as worried about not covered up. And it rained all day yesterday.

I need more hours in the day.

I hope everythign goes just fine with your hubby who is having outpatient surgery today!

Latte_Memories
Veteran
Latte_Memories
In response to moonpuff

Your package went postal today. Keep an eye out for it.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

Hopefully Jen comes around soon, I left a question too! LOL

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I sent mine out this morning.

Susie, what kind of surgery? I'm sorry I missed that post. I've been so busy with my other swaps I barely can keep up with all the chatter every! It's supposed to be a rainy weekend so I'm hoping to do some scrapbooking. I have several lo's I need to work on for various challenges. Thank goodness for the challenges or I wouldn't get any of them done!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

He had an umbilical hernia repaired. It went really well and he is healing great so far but in a lot of pain! Don't worry about missing the post I know everyone's busy!! I just ramble usually! LOL I still have a small album to do for a friend that is of her baby shower that was MONTHS ago!! I am afraid of challenges, I think because I tried the anything goes challenge when I first started swapping on here and failed miserably at it - it was just too much to keep up with.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to moonpuff

Gooooood Morning Ladies,

Looks like Jen has had a busy week we haven't seen her here since Monday!

What's everyone doing this weekend? My original plans got canceled and now I will be Nurse Susie - taking care of hubby. Hopefully he feels better soon though, still in a lot of pain!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

I am sorry I haven't checked in my daughter has been sick and it has been one thing after another with her 1st it started with migraines then she ended up with strep throat then she ended up with a rash they thought she was having a allergic reaction to the penicillan (she has never had antibotics before she don't get sick often she is gonna be 15 and has only ever had colds a few times and the flu 1 time that I recall) well it keeps getting worse the rash won't go away with the steriods they put her on and benedryl all she does is itch so they have been running alot of test on her and made me switch laundry soaps and she isn't allowed to have anything new to eat or drink no new soaps perfumes etc. until they figure it out, I have spent 4 days in the last week in the dr's office having different dr's looking at her so by the time I got off work @ 3:30 ran her to the dr's and got out po was closed I took today off work cuz they wanted her back there 1st thing this morning hoping to have some test results back and have answers I haven't had time to do much at all the last 2 weeks with her and she acts like a little kid when she is sick wants to be babied probably cuz she isn't use to it I guess

and susie I am right there with you we had plans to go camping this weekend but depends on what they say today if we still go, we had plans last weekend to go but the dr. said she would be ok to go since it was gonna be a nice weekend and we have a camper with a heater so we will see if she says it is ok for her to go this weekend

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

I did get a very nice pkg from moon and loved it all I will post later what I got and catch up on the thread when I get back I don't have time right now to read everything I have to get her to the dr's

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 10-14-11 06:55 AM

Jen wish you luck...

Latte_Memories
Veteran
Latte_Memories
In response to 6ta

Jen ~ so sorry to hear you and your daughter is going through all of that. I hope they figure it out and she starts to feel better soon. If you get to go camping.....try to relax some.

Susie ~ My plans for this weekend is to crop all weekend. Starting tonight when I get off work, all day tomorrow and most of the day sunday. I will throw in a movie or two while I am doing that. I'm attending an online crop so we will see how this will go. It will be the first time doing that.

Have a great weekend everyone!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

Ouch... your poor daughter.

I have a son with food allergies, so I can relate a bit.
I hope you get some answers soon.

Moon

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to moonpuff

oh no Jen!! Hope all is well!

Susie...hope hubby feels better.

My plans for the weekend are a craft fair on Sunday and Saturday will be an unusual day for me. No work!! So, I get to scrapbook in the morning. Going to work on my halloween mini and then Saturday night is Football TIME!! YEAH!

Might craft some more after the game.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

My w/e plans are Judgement House practice Sat morning, then Bug and I are going shopping after we finish - she has birthday money. You know some of her stores is right near scrapbooking stores. We shop very good together. I drop her off in front of her stores and I go to the scrap stores. She calls when she is finished. That is the best part of shopping at The Avenue.
Sunday morning is early service then a bunch of us are going over the mountain to Chatt for dinner at B's - it is so goooooood.
Sunday afternoon is building Heaven and Hell at church for JH.
I guess the only scrapping I will get in will be at nights.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

I knew something was going on - you're usually around!

Hope you are able to get caught up soon! And hope you poor daughter gets better soon! They need to big figuring that out!! But how awesome that she's never been on antibiotics - that's really a miracle!!!

Hubby is doing better today, still sore but has been able to cut back dramatically on the painpills...which is good! We did also find out all his references have been called so it's looking really good for him and this job!!! Hopefully will hear something next week, I am not looking forward to payday next week since his unemployment stopped...I just can't pay everything that needs to be paid!

amymwz
amymwz 
Guru
amymwz

Glad to hear your husband is doing well after his surgery.

I did not make it to the post office yet. I am hoping to be up early enough to go tomorrow morning. I have four flat rate small boxes I am mailing too. The worst part is I could just go ahead and print the labels for them online and pay for them to get them out. But I dont have enough postage to pay for these four envies, so I have to go over there to mail them.

I havent been in any swaps for quite a while and havent stocked up on postage in even longer. NOrmally I have tons of stamps on hand to be able to make the postage amount on any envie i need to mail. I just weigh it on my scale and then pop the postage on and drop in box if not too big.

I have to take the RV to get the lights fixed tomorrow morning, so hopefully the post office will be open or still open by the time I have to take it in. I am waiting to hear back from the repair guy tonight still on what time he wants it there.

Who knows maybe I can pick up some reg stamps at sams club if all else fails and just throw enough of them on the envies to get them in the mail. I dont want to sit looking at them in this bag forever.

Goodness you wouldnt think it would be so hard to get to the post office. I hate that week days can get so busy.

texlady
Diva
texlady
In response to amymwz

MMS

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to texlady

Jci to see if my package came yet... will catch up on chatter later.. Have a great weekend everyone!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

Amy -

I hate going to the post office.
I print postage at home using paypal.
There is a direct link, that you use, and log in, and type the address, and it bills your paypal account and prints out, and I stick it on and mail it.

I have also been known to order stamps from usps.com
They charge $1 for priority mail delivery. I use that to stock up, and totally avoid the post office.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to moonpuff

I love going to the post office and seeing my favorite postal guy! LOL When I was swapping heavy my boss teased me all the time I would be known to go 3-4 times in a week!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

Wonder if Jen got to go camping after all??

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I'm lucky, the post office is just up the road from me and I'm learning when they're quiet times are! They say the postal service is going broke due to email, but there are always lines of people sending out packages.

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

I am back and yes we got to go camping, then came back backed camper in driveway and jumped in our other car and headed to soccer game got back unhooked unpacked and cooked supper finally got time to sit and try to catch up on here so gonna catch up on thread now sorry ran out of time fri. took longer at dr's than I was wanting it to, daughter looks so much better now she has only a few spots left, she didn't have mono and her blood test all came back fine it ended up just being a bad allergic reaction to the penicillin, so I am off to catch up now

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

• scrapbooksusie Said:
Jen, I have a question: You say you have a cuttlebug you haven't used, could you use or would you like the Typewriter alphabet? Here's a link so you can take a look!

http://www.creativexpress.com/products/Typewriter-A lpha...

Just let me know, I have it and would love to send it if you can use it.

I use my cuttlebug all the time I love it, it was the I-rock that I haven't used but since have used it and love that too, I do not have that die and I would use it, I usually use my cricut when I make letters but that would give me more options

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

susie glad your husband is doing good and amy I am with you there never seems to be enough hours in the day, I think I am caught up on the thread if I missed anything please let me know now for what I have gotten

I received a pkg. from moon earlier this week can't remember what day in it I got tim holtz mask, heidi swapp chipboard shapes,bobunny gabrielle wrap (got alot of this collection already and this will go great with it),making memories halloween stamps,fancy pants 6x6 paper pad

then I got home today and had 2 pkg's waiting one was from lookin4newideas there was some handmade flowers,tags,stick pins, and die cuts. there was some soccer stickers,soccer bling, some circus tickets,a stamp, a pad of tags, a handmade 12x12 lo that will look great for one of my daughters soccer pages their team color is emerald green with white for home games and white with emerald green for away games so as soon as I seen it I knew what I was gonna use it for and then there was a 12x12 premade page of a clown which is adorable (the 12x12 pages are perfect cuz so far that is the only size albums I have ever bought and have used)

the other pkg was from latte_memories which had paper, halloween ribbon, a bag of flowers, a bunch of different jolees and k&company stickers for christmas camping halloween soccer and girls some go with the paper and all things I can use

I have loved everything I have gotten, THANK YOU ladies

who I have gotten pkg's from:

moonpuff
lookin4newideas
Latte_memories

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

Great Jen! Thanks for updating the packages you've received, sounds like you're having a great scrappy happy mail month so far. So glad you got to go camping and your daughter's doing better. All of us, me my hubby and son are all allergic to penicillin - nasty stuff when you have an allergy. I will get your package ready but won't be able to mail until the end of the week (sorry - broke at the moment).

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I'm glad you liked that handmade lo. I got that in a swap and I liked it, but the colors reminded me of soccer! I wanted to keep the clown kit, I thought it was so cute! My daughter is afraid of clowns!

Latte_Memories
Veteran
Latte_Memories

• scrappinlilly Said:
susie glad your husband is doing good and amy I am with you there never seems to be enough hours in the day, I think I am caught up on the thread if I missed anything please let me know now for what I have gotten

I received a pkg. from moon earlier this week can't remember what day in it I got tim holtz mask, heidi swapp chipboard shapes,bobunny gabrielle wrap (got alot of this collection already and this will go great with it),making memories halloween stamps,fancy pants 6x6 paper pad

then I got home today and had 2 pkg's waiting one was from lookin4newideas there was some handmade flowers,tags,stick pins, and die cuts. there was some soccer stickers,soccer bling, some circus tickets,a stamp, a pad of tags, a handmade 12x12 lo that will look great for one of my daughters soccer pages their team color is emerald green with white for home games and white with emerald green for away games so as soon as I seen it I knew what I was gonna use it for and then there was a 12x12 premade page of a clown which is adorable (the 12x12 pages are perfect cuz so far that is the only size albums I have ever bought and have used)

the other pkg was from latte_memories which had paper, halloween ribbon, a bag of flowers, a bunch of different jolees and k&company stickers for christmas camping halloween soccer and girls some go with the paper and all things I can use

I have loved everything I have gotten, THANK YOU ladies

who I have gotten pkg's from:

moonpuff
lookin4newideas
Latte_memories

You are very welcome and I'm glad you liked your stuff.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

I am glad you liked it. When out shopping for you, I had to buy a second October 31st (Fancy pants) for me

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00

• Sassy Suzi Said:
My w/e plans are Judgement House practice Sat morning, then Bug and I are going shopping after we finish - she has birthday money. You know some of her stores is right near scrapbooking stores. We shop very good together. I drop her off in front of her stores and I go to the scrap stores. She calls when she is finished. That is the best part of shopping at The Avenue.
Sunday morning is early service then a bunch of us are going over the mountain to Chatt for dinner at B's - it is so goooooood.
Sunday afternoon is building Heaven and Hell at church for JH.
I guess the only scrapping I will get in will be at nights.

oh my goodness!!! Did you go to Bea's Family Restaurant? THAT IS MY FAVORITE PLACE!!!

Hope you had a great weekend. You passed by my exit on your way to Chatt. :-)

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to moonpuff

• moonpuff Said:
Amy -

I hate going to the post office.
I print postage at home using paypal.
There is a direct link, that you use, and log in, and type the address, and it bills your paypal account and prints out, and I stick it on and mail it.

I have also been known to order stamps from usps.com
They charge $1 for priority mail delivery. I use that to stock up, and totally avoid the post office.

This is a TERRIFIC idea. Espeically since I live in the middle of nowhere!!

Thanks for sharing. :-)

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00

awesome stuff Jen! I hope to mail yours from me sometime this week. :-)

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

wow is all I can say.. LOL with all the stuf you got I dont know what to send now..lol

texlady
Diva
texlady

my pkg should be there.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to texlady

Ugh - having a horrible day, how 'bout you???

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I'm going to have to bow out of this swap. I have to watch my spending. And with the holidays and winter heating bills coming up, I really need to be tight with my spending. I just filed for SS disability and who knows how long that will take.

It's been fun and I enjoyed the month I was MOTM and I loved shopping for everyone. When it was my turn, I got several things of embossing and TH ink pads, neither of which I ever had. I'm still trying to perfect my embossing skills and inking skills.

Take care everyone! I'm still involved in a couple of other swaps and challenges so I'm still active here on SB.com!!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

jci! I missed a week of chatter while I was on vacay in Louisiana. I will hopefully get your package out soon Jen!

kdsmommy
Idol
kdsmommy

• Lookin4newideas Said:
I'm lucky, the post office is just up the road from me and I'm learning when they're quiet times are! They say the postal service is going broke due to email, but there are always lines of people sending out packages.

Actually the post office is going broke because Congress voted in 2006 for the postal service to give its pensions in excess of $5B back to the government to do with what they want. The postal service is the only government entity that pays for itself - it doesn't take any money that they don't earn through shipping and postage. You can google it "2006 post office congressional vote" - now Congress should vote to give them back their $$ and they wouldn't be in this predicament.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to kdsmommy

I've always been told it's not governmental??? OK so I had to Google and it states that it is an independent agency of the government BUT something I never knew is that it is authorized by the Constitution!!! As bad as I hate to see people lose their jobs I have to say maybe they need to go back to having like one post office in a town maybe 2 if it's a huge town and then start turning revenue again! I hope they survive...I don't really consider UPS and FedEx competitors because of price!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

• Lookin4newideas Said:
I'm going to have to bow out of this swap. I have to watch my spending. And with the holidays and winter heating bills coming up, I really need to be tight with my spending. I just filed for SS disability and who knows how long that will take.

It's been fun and I enjoyed the month I was MOTM and I loved shopping for everyone. When it was my turn, I got several things of embossing and TH ink pads, neither of which I ever had. I'm still trying to perfect my embossing skills and inking skills.

Take care everyone! I'm still involved in a couple of other swaps and challenges so I'm still active here on SB.com!!

We will miss you Sally - feel free to stop by and chat with us anytime!!!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

I have not run the numbers lately... but last time I did, 5 lbs was the switch over point. Once a package hit the 5lb point, it was cheaper by fed ex and UPS than the post office.

Stamps are going up a penny in January, and first class packages as well.

Page 1 of 18 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics