Page 8 of 12 
Username Post: Delete/completed 2012 Birthday Card Swap        (Topic#1565277)
sunnyrc2001
Expert
sunnyrc2001
In response to scrapperncrafter

Hi Krista. Sorry your card was so late.Glad you liked it. Tomorrow I'm going on a scrap store hop, we will be going to 7 stores tomorrow. Our goal is to hit all 40 Southern California stores by Aug.5th. Wow.3 of us are going together, so think this might be fun, has any of you ever done this before? This will be my first time. Have a blessed Sunday ladies.

scrapperncrafter
New Kid On the Block
scrapperncrafter
In response to sunnyrc2001

that sounds like so much fun!! have fun!!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to scrapperncrafter

• scrapperncrafter Said:
oh my gosh im a new scrapper and new to swapping just signed up to site and really want to join in on this awesome fun!

Hello Scrapperncrafter, we are close for this year but I will open it up again for 2013 sometime in November. Stay and chat with us so we all may get to know one another. Plus several of the ladies here are hostesses for other swaps. It is always good to know hostesses when you are new because there can be post requirements or referals needed for some swaps. Be welcome and I hope you choose to stay to chat.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to Drayia

Wow I received 2 birthday cards!!!
Thank you Samantha for the Beautiful Card. My mouth just drop!

Kimberly what a beautiful card! Thank you for the stamp set as well to cute.

Well now that I see the talent you ladies have I will need to take some lessons to learn how to get such a neat and clean stamp.

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to tcletoaddison

received a card today from Moon!!! love it and the leaves are great - i know exactly what I am going to do with it

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to leokc34

Received a pretty card from Moon today. Thank you for the stickers!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Mom says she probably received one from you, it was one of the last ones that came for her I am sure. Your good hun.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to TJCraftyWitch

jci...

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to pjangel

Hi guys! Just wanted to let you know I'm back. I also want to thank you for the prayers and well wishes for my stepdaughter's brain surgery. Her surgery went very well and she's doing great. Glad to be home again....the grandkids really wore me out! Can't wait to get back to scrappin and making cards.

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to Tracy F

jci

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to debbie*b

that's great news Tracy!

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to leokc34

I mailed out three envelopes today,,two were sent to Canada, One is for Krista Happy Belated Birthday. The other is for Kimberly. I also sent Toni her card.,,Will be working on the other August Birthday soon.

sunnyrc2001
Expert
sunnyrc2001
In response to armygirl

Wonderful news Tracy.So glad to hear she is doing well.Get some rest.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

August cards are postal!!!

sunnyrc2001
Expert
sunnyrc2001

• sunnyrc2001 Said:
Hi Krista. Sorry your card was so late.Glad you liked it. Tomorrow I'm going on a scrap store hop, we will be going to 7 stores tomorrow. Our goal is to hit all 40 Southern California stores by Aug.5th. Wow.3 of us are going together, so think this might be fun, has any of you ever done this before? This will be my first time. Have a blessed Sunday ladies.

OMG. I'm so tired....Having lots of fun too. Tomorrow we are trying to go to 10 stores.Wish us luck....

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Mom and me working on the first two b-days for August so we can get them postal by this weekend or Monday at the latest.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

Morning ladies....

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to pjangel

Received cards from Army Girl yesterday. All of them were so cute! I had to show them to my sister. Thank you for the pearls and stamp. You know a girl is just not complete without her pearls! Love them!

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34

hey all - just checking in

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to leokc34

jci

Krista, did you receive a card from me? I mailed one to you back on July 5th. If not, let me know and I'll send another one.

KristaO
Queen
KristaO
In response to Tracy F

jci. Tracy I haven't received one from you yet. And the early August birthday cards went out today. Sorry they will be late.

huskerfan
Guru
huskerfan
In response to KristaO

I will be sending my August cards out tomorrow.

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to huskerfan

I received a card from Army girl today - thank you so much... never thought of not signing them!! great idea - now I can use the cards you made - wow - i hope you don't mind if i do that from now on as well I also loved my little gifts you sent for me as well - thank you, thank you , thank you

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to leokc34

All my Cards For The "August Birthday Ladies" went postal today. Wishing each of you a very Happy birthday : )

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to lori1963

Im glad you have received your card Kimberly. I have always just placed a post-it inside the card and signed it. This way the card can be reused if you wanted to.

huskerfan
Guru
huskerfan
In response to armygirl

What a great Idea!

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to huskerfan

Happy Birthday Kimberly!

Krista, I'll get another one in the mail to you. Hopefully you'll get it this time.

huskerfan
Guru
huskerfan
In response to Tracy F

Happy birthday Kimberly

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to huskerfan

thanks - went out for lunch - helped my baby move into her own apartment - they grow so fast

sunnyrc2001
Expert
sunnyrc2001
In response to leokc34

Hey Kimberly, Happy belated Birthday. Sorry I missed it. Your card will be postal this week. Have a great week everyone.

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b

My August card went out today...also Krista from July...sorry they are late...

Hope everyone has a HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

KristaO
Queen
KristaO
In response to debbie*b

Received cards and goodies today from Silvia (armygirl). Thanks so much!!!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to Tracy F

Received three cards yesterday they were all so pretty!!!
Krista - I loved the card Your embossing is very very good. The stamp so cute! Love it!

Patti - Your card was so pretty and It is my birthstone color!!! Thank you for the brads and flowers.

Lori I really thought your card was pretty!! And so girly. Love it. Thank you for the frames as well.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

OMG my husband just brought me in another card. Let see who this is from. Tracy. WOOOOO what a pretty card. I love the idea of putting a card infront of the card for protection. It made it with no problem. Thank you for the frames as well. Wow what a day today!!

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F

Toni, so glad you liked your card.

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to Tracy F

Thanks Krista for the amazing card!!! love it... your stitching is fab!! and thanks for the stamps

huskerfan
Guru
huskerfan
In response to leokc34

Toni, I am so glad that you like your card.

SamScrap
Veteran
SamScrap
In response to huskerfan

So sorry I have been MIA! I have received such wonderful cards and goodies! I was also surprised to see that some of my cards didn't reach there destination - I will be making up for that ASAP!!

Moon - Your card made me smile! I will be putting the stamps to good use! Thank you so much!

Leokc43 (Kimberly) - Absolutely LOVE the die cut on the card and the girl looks just like me! LOL!! Love the flowers! Thanks a ton!

tcletoaddicon (Toni) - Love the butterflies and the yellow!! I drive a yellow bug! So this just might have to ride on my dash for a while! I like the little splash of color in the flowers. Thanks for the journal cards too!

Huskerfan (Patty) - Again - fabulous yellow! Like getting a piece of sunshine in the mail! Thank you so much for the flows and brads!

lori1963 (Lori) - What a beautiful card and cute little paper pack! Thank you!

huskerfan
Guru
huskerfan
In response to SamScrap

Sam, I'm so glad you liked it.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to huskerfan

Moms and mine are going postal this Saturday, sorry for the delay ladies. Had alot going on this month, school, work, sons drs appt and mine as well. I have been having alot of back pain and its made life miserable for me at times.

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to Drayia

thanks Lori for the fab birthday card!!! love the stamps as well

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to leokc34

Krista, Im glad your cards arrievd.

ValandTim
Expert
ValandTim
In response to armygirl

Hi ladies! I have not mailed August cards yet. Pam did you get my card? I mailed another one... I hope you got it this time. Summer has been crazy busy!!! We have traveled so much and it's not going to calm down until September. I love it though. I am so glad we have not had a mass amount of flakers this year. Yeah!

KristaO
Queen
KristaO
In response to ValandTim

jci and I don't think I said I received a card from tcletoaddison (Toni) last week. Thanks for the card and bling!

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to leokc34

Hi leokc34 ,you are very welcomed : )

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

• TJCraftyWitch Said:
Moms and mine are going postal this Saturday, sorry for the delay ladies. Had alot going on this month, school, work, sons drs appt and mine as well. I have been having alot of back pain and its made life miserable for me at times.

The best way to easy the back pain is not to sit straight up you must sit in a reclined postion. One more little hint don't sit down to much. it only makes it worse.
Hope you feel better soon. I have a bad spine so I do understand pain.

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F

jci

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to Tracy F

received a card from tcletoaddison (Toni) - thanks so much for the bling and love the card!!!

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to leokc34

thanks Debbie B for the card and I love creative memories!!!! thanks

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to leokc34

Krista, I finally got another card in the mail to you. Hope you get it this time!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to Tracy F

can we get Sept birthdays?

KristaO
Queen
KristaO
In response to Tracy F

Received a card from debbie*b yesterday. Thanks so much!!

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to KristaO

So glad you ladies are getting your cards.

you know reading through everyones posts, we are all so busy...but still find time to send out our cards, even though they are late. Me included.

Thanks for such a wonderful bunch of ladies, you are all awesome.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to debbie*b

So very true Debbie, I love hostessing this swap the ladies are wonderful, understanding and as you said no matter how busy get those cards out even if its busy. I need to check everyones list whos cards are still missing and send address for the next 2 months Be back with all that shortly.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Drayia

Okay August ladies you are still waiting on moms and my cards, I am sorry. Its me that is the hold up. I swear that tomorrow when I get up I am making three cards and getting them in the mail. I am am sorry. Its near school time for my high schoolers, new school for one. Doctors appts for them both and myself, then throw my daily schoolwork and me working 4 days a week for 30hrs. Plus I am the human taxi driver with one car in household of four drivers, with one car and it is my car....UGH Is all I am going to say.

But I am determined to get these made and postal tomorrow before work. I just need to stop and get the lovely ladies some goodies for their envies.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

KK so I have list now LOL. I am bad need to address cards and send them. I have a TON of cards just need to drop them at PO will do so tonight PROMISE!!

ok If you have a receive a card from someone and I have not marked it off please let me know ASAP thanks

Jan - all cards received
Feb. - all cards received
March - Moon missing cards from SanuraScraps
April - pjangel missing cards from bbscraps, leokc34, SanuraScraps, ValandTim, SassySuzi, Nikilynn
May - Drayia missing cards from bbscraps, SamScrap
- Lori1963 missing cards from SamScrap, Nikilynn
June - TJCraftyWitch missing cards from Drayia, bbscraps, pjangel, SamScrap
July - Puppet missing cards from Drayia, bbscraps, leokc34, pjangel, ValandTim, SamScraps, TracyF

I know that some of these cards are in trans it, by the end of August I would like all cards up until June if possible to be cause up please. So ladies if you are the ones missing cards please check again and let me know if you have received them so I might mark you off and close your month. If by the end of August cards are not received that have been sent then I will resend addressses to the ladies that need to send replacement cards Thanks

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to Drayia

Drayia,I did get a lovely card from Nikilynn. So you can take her name from my list above.I guess the only one left would be Samscrap. Anyway,I loved all my cards wheather they were sent before or after my "May Birthday" . Thanks to all : ) I am ready to sent out Sept. & Oct. cards now !

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to lori1963

Thanks Lori, I will get those addresses for you guys hold on.

KristaO
Queen
KristaO
In response to Drayia

jci.

Shana I received a card from leokc34 earlier in July.

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to KristaO

love that my birthday is going on for a whole month!!!!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to leokc34

kk fixed my lists up to here.

huskerfan
Guru
huskerfan
In response to Drayia

Hi ladies

Kimberly, I was just wondering if you received the card I sent for you?If not I will send out another one.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to huskerfan

My cards are all done and in their envies, I will mail them out first thing in the morning, they have moms and mine in them. We always send them together. Sorry for the delay ladies.

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to huskerfan

• huskerfan Said:
Hi ladies

Kimberly, I was just wondering if you received the card I sent for you?If not I will send out another one.

Just received on Friday!!! thanks so much love the card and the brads!!

huskerfan
Guru
huskerfan
In response to leokc34

Oh good I'm so glad it got there and that you like it.

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to huskerfan

Morning ladies!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to leokc34

received a beautiful card from Debbie Beer.
Thank you for all the goodies as well love them!

sunnyrc2001
Expert
sunnyrc2001

Finally sent Aug & Sept birthday ladies cards out today. Sorry Aug ladies, only 1 of you might be on time. Hope life is treating you all well

scrapmasterlb
Guru
scrapmasterlb
In response to Drayia

I am mew to the site and I would love to particpate. However, I haven't traded or swapped with you. This is exactly the type of swap I was hoping to join.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to scrapmasterlb

• scrapmasterlb Said:
I am mew to the site and I would love to particpate. However, I haven't traded or swapped with you. This is exactly the type of swap I was hoping to join.

Hello scrapmasterlb
We are closed for this year but I will be opening signups again in Oct/Nov. for the 2013 year. Please stay around and chat with us. We would love to get to know you and several of the women in the group are Hostess of other swaps. It is always good to now Hostesses in case you would like to join in their swaps too.

scrapmasterlb
Guru
scrapmasterlb
In response to Drayia

Thanks!! I can't wait, plus that gives me some time to learn to navigate the site. I just love looking at all the different ideas.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to scrapmasterlb

Recived a card from TJCraftyWitch thank you for the stamp set and pretty card.

Also received card from TJCraftyWitch's Mother thank you for all the goodies as well very nice card.

linskin
Guru
linskin
In response to Drayia

I am new to this sight can I play too

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to linskin

• linskin Said:
I am new to this sight can I play too

Hello linskin
We are closed for this year but I will be opening signups again in Oct/Nov. for the 2013 year. Please stay around and chat with us. We would love to get to know you and several of the women in the group are Hostess of other swaps. It is always good to know Hostesses in case you would like to join in their swaps too.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Drayia

Toni glad that moms and mine made it there and sorry it was late.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

received a card todaya from Rayleine. So pretty love the color scheme. Thank you for all the flowers.

huskerfan
Guru
huskerfan

I received a beautiful card from Rayleine today too and I love all the flowers.Thank you

KristaO
Queen
KristaO
In response to huskerfan

Received a card & goodies from Tracy F! Thanks so much Tracy!

sunnyrc2001
Expert
sunnyrc2001
In response to KristaO

So glad you received your cards ladies.Sorry again they were so late. Life has been hard lately, just got home from Texas to visit my terminally ill sister, so blessed that I was able to go see her, all 6 of us sisters were able to be there.God blessed us to be together again. Have a blessed Sunday everyone.

SamScrap
Veteran
SamScrap

Received card from Rayleine - absolutely lovely and thank you for the flowers - a girl just can't have enough!!

Also received from Debbie Beer - Too cute! and thank you for the bag of goodies!

All my cards (including all those I'm behind on - so very sorry all - not sure what happened other than life) are going postal tomorrow!

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to SamScrap

Krista, so glad you got your card! I was starting to worry this one had gotten lost too!

l00kpink
Tenant
l00kpink
In response to Drayia

Drayia...I would love to join
Juanita Pinkel
135 Juanita Dr
Battle Creek,
Mi 49014

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to l00kpink

• l00kpink Said:
Drayia...I would love to join
Juanita Pinkel
135 Juanita Dr
Battle Creek,
Mi 49014

Hello Juanita, the card swap for this year is closed but sick around and chat with us. I will be reopening the swap in Oct/Nov. for new sign ups. It is a year long commitment and may in this swap are hostesses of other swaps so it is a wonderful way for us all to get to know each other. Keep an eye out and you can join when I open it up again.

l00kpink
Tenant
l00kpink
In response to Drayia

thanks for getting back to me...I'll keep on eye out for the new card swap in the fall...

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to SamScrap

received cards today from Tonya, Terry, Patty, and I don't remember if I mentioned Debbie's from last Friday... it has been a crazy week for me at work and with the bathroom having to be fix.. I sure do appreciate all the little gifts everyone has been sending... and I love that my Birthday has gone on for the whole month!!!

KristaO
Queen
KristaO
In response to leokc34

Mailing the last August card tomorrow, so sorry it is late. Also mailing September's cards.

Mayor
  • 888 on 08-29-12 11:53 AM
In response to KristaO

Krista, I'm mailing out my August and Sept cards tomorrow too!!!

Mayor
  • 888 on 08-29-12 11:55 AM
In response to 888

Thank you SOOO much to Rayleine (SunnyRC) and Samantha (Samscrap) for the GORGEOUS Birthday cards with all the goodies inside. I just LOVE them!!!!!! Thank you again!!!!

ValandTim
Expert
ValandTim
In response to 888

I'm mailing my August and 1st Sept. birthday cards today. Sorry they are late.

Pam, did you get my second card that I sent? If not, I'll try again.

Puppet, did you ever get your card? I will get a second in the mail as soon as you let me know.

Edited by ValandTim on 08-30-12 04:39 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to ValandTim

jci

huskerfan
Guru
huskerfan
In response to Tracy F

I received two beautiful cards today one from Samantha (Sam scrap), thank you for the stickers and die cuts. The Nebraska ones are awesome and one from Moon, that owl is adorable and I love the stickers.
Thank you again ladies

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to huskerfan

I got a card from Samscrap today...love it and all the goodies.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

I am still around...

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to pjangel

Thanks Samantha (Samscrap) for the lovely card & diecuts. It's always nice getting a card in the mail : )

KristaO
Queen
KristaO
In response to lori1963

jci!

Valerie I haven't received a card from you yet.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to SamScrap

My Sept are postal!

SamScrap
Veteran
SamScrap

Got card from Tracy - absolutely lovely - I'm scraplifting it for sure!! Thank you for the butterflies.

Received 2 in one package from Tonya and Terry. Beautiful cards packed with goodies! Thank you both so much!

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to SamScrap

So glad you liked it Sam!

huskerfan
Guru
huskerfan
In response to Tracy F

I got a card from Tracy today too. Thank you Tracy I love it and thanks for the goodies too.

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to huskerfan

Your welcome Patty!

Page 8 of 12 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics