Donna started a great challenge but is unable to continue it. Instead of having her cancel it, I'm going to help her out and finish it!
Go Pink : The subject of the layout should be woman or women - yourself, mother, daughter, grandmother, or friend(s).. the goal is to celebrate women!!
1. Make a new LO as of today, Oct. 2nd.
2. You don't have to sign up, you can enter a layout anytime during the month. Dont forget to allow public embedding!!
3. The primary color of the layout should be Pink.
4. Do the optional twist and get an extra vote when it comes time to vote.
5. One layout only.
6. Due date is Oct. 29th. Participants can then PM me the numbers of their top 3 votes. Plus your number and if you did the twist. (Dont vote for yourself, you get an extra point just for PMing me your votes)
7. The OPTIONAL Twist: The official symbol of Breast Cancer Awareness (the pink ribbon) contained in the layout.
Have fun.. and remember: SUPPORT THE CAUSE!