Username Post: What's on your wishlist?        (Topic#1565591)
scrapsweet
Veteran
scrapsweet

With Christmas fast approaching, what are the major scrapbook items you will be begging "Santa" for?

Personally I'm drooling over the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge and anything to use in my Grand Calibur i.e. Nestabilities and embossing folders.

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx
In response to scrapsweet

I have just discovered buttons, and I want every collection that Oriental Trading Company advertises--wooden, rainbow colors, different shapes, etc. I also want an alphabet die cut set.

And I must have Spellbinders new Presto Punch.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

Nesties, bling, glitter, martha punches those brand new border spellbinders that all mix & match together that was just released.

CroppinCabin
Resident
CroppinCabin
In response to anda11

Very sorry to say it is a new camera. I traded my well loved 20 year old Canon AE-1 film camera in on a new digital Canon 20D 5 years ago, plus spent a fortune to boot.... My 20D kicked the bucket last week and the cost to repair is as much as a new Canon Rebel T3i. Hoping Santa will come VERY EARLY this year since my daughter has state volleyball tournaments next week... I love Canon products, but I am disappointed with only 5 years of use.

Inloveforlife
Veteran
Inloveforlife
In response to CroppinCabin

A DSLR camera

CroppinCabin
Resident
CroppinCabin
In response to Inloveforlife

I agree... been using the DSLR Canon 20D for 5 years now, just bummed that it didn't hold up as long as I expected. The Canon Rebel T3i is also a DSLR and it has video... just hate spending the money... Glad Dave Ramsey teaches the need to have an emergency fund because every Scrapper would agree, this is an EMERGENCY!!!

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

I am so new, I don't know what I want machine or tool wise...and it's hard to learn on line. I really want to see some of the machines in action and what they can make before I invest, and even then, I won't spend a fortune. I like making stuff by hand, it doesn't matter how long it takes it's about the fun of doing it.

I guess gift certificates to take some classes would be in order?!?

Guru

• CroppinCabin Said:
I agree... been using the DSLR Canon 20D for 5 years now, just bummed that it didn't hold up as long as I expected. The Canon Rebel T3i is also a DSLR and it has video... just hate spending the money... Glad Dave Ramsey teaches the need to have an emergency fund because every Scrapper would agree, this is an EMERGENCY!!!

Tenant

I would love to find the cricut cartridge tags, bags and boxes for a reasonable price. Linked to a gypsy is okay. Very frustrating Anyone have one they want to get rid of?

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to 48dragonfly

I want the Cricut Expression 2 and the CTMH Art cartridge!!!

And a thousand random stamps.

And the letterpress kit.

And the stamp-maker machine thingamabob.

And a new puppy.

K

chile_chicken
Guru
chile_chicken
In response to designguyKORY

I would like a new scanner/printer/copier and also about half of the Stampin' Up catalogue! The new CM border punch is on my wishlist too.

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to chile_chicken

An Expression, every nestie that I don't already have, bling, ink, embossing powder, Martha punches, stackable paper trays (and the paper to fill them), a bunch of Doodle twine (cuz that stuff is adorable), crackle paint, every color of Mister Huey's mist, and a room to put it all in so I can vacate the dining room.

Surely Santa can fit all of that in my stocking, right?

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to kelseymel

I had to google doodletwine ... you're right! that stuff is adorable

I'm wanting the Big Shot Pro and the entire nestie collection ... but I have no room to put it anywhere even if I got it ...

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to madmatter

I'm hoping for Kate's ABC's for my Expression and a Slice machine... (my Slice recently died)

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose

• CroppinCabin Said:
Very sorry to say it is a new camera. I traded my well loved 20 year old Canon AE-1 film camera in on a new digital Canon 20D 5 years ago, plus spent a fortune to boot.... My 20D kicked the bucket last week and the cost to repair is as much as a new Canon Rebel T3i. Hoping Santa will come VERY EARLY this year since my daughter has state volleyball tournaments next week... I love Canon products, but I am disappointed with only 5 years of use.

I found a local camera repair shop that does not send the camera back to Canon for repair and they are very reasonable. The Canon dealers wanted to send back to manufacturer and the basic cost was $250 just to look at it, plus the cost of parts and labor. this local shop fixed mine (twice for different problems) for a lot less than the $250. If you liked your 20D, try a local camera repair shop. I don't know where you live, small town or large city. I live in the Atlanta area and have lots of options.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to debby_westbrook

The Silhouette Cameo.

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010
In response to CrimsonMama

• CrimsonMama Said:
I am so new, I don't know what I want machine or tool wise...and it's hard to learn on line. I really want to see some of the machines in action and what they can make before I invest, and even then, I won't spend a fortune. I like making stuff by hand, it doesn't matter how long it takes it's about the fun of doing it.

I guess gift certificates to take some classes would be in order?!?

For tools being used you can always look on youtube, there are plenty of videos with people using everything!!!!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Scrap Princess72010

I want copics,,,,,,,and every nestie I don't already have.

Oh, and I really REALLY want a better printer,,,,,,I want one of those that uses inexpensive ink,,,,,,,,

I print a ton of digi stamps, vintage images, and patterned paper.

cshortel
Guru
cshortel
In response to CommaHolly

I want the Sweet Tooth Boxes cartridge for my Cricut and maybe some storage boxes.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to cshortel

Silhouette Cameo
New Laptop
Scanner, printer, copier

SueLovesToScrap
Veteran
SueLovesToScrap
In response to rockmom

Copics and punches are on my wish list, along with an online photography course!

momma paparazzi
Diva
momma paparazzi

• debby_westbrook Said:
I'm hoping for Kate's ABC's for my Expression and a Slice machine... (my Slice recently died)

Didn't M's just have their Slice on sale? I just saw Kate's ABC's for $29.99 at J's today. Actually most of their cricut cart's were $29.99.

Expert
In response to momma paparazzi

A new printer so I can actually enjoy all of the print & cuts for my new Silhouette Cameo that I should be getting any day now...oh wait...that's already part of my Cmas present...hmmmm...still want a printer though!

Babylou
Diva
Babylou
In response to HuskerMom98

Not really sure yet on my wishlist, but one thing I want is a 50mm lens for my Canon! Looks like a fun lens to play with!
I hope everyone gets all the fun goodies they want from Santa!

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to Babylou

I need a new computer.

i'd also like the Sizzix Big shot pro.

i'll never get either for christmas so i'll devise a way to buy each.

snoflake517
Veteran
snoflake517
In response to cescrapper

I need a new laptop and a camera--my phone just isn't cutting it anymore and my computer died about 8 months ago. But seeing as how I don't know anyone that can afford to give away gifts like that, it's not going to happen. Hopefully I can with my tax return.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to momma paparazzi

• momma paparazzi Said:
  • debby_westbrook Said:

Didn't M's just have their Slice on sale? I just saw Kate's ABC's for $29.99 at J's today. Actually most of their cricut cart's were $29.99.

Right now money is tight, so I have to wait till Christmas. The sales are really good, but just can't swing it.

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010

I want some of the storage cubes from M's, Copics, Embossing Powders, Ink pads (since mine where stolen), a good crazy scissor set (stolen as well). And most of my paper collection replaced. (stolen )

RoselynR
Veteran
RoselynR

A Kindle Fire

My hubby to rearrange my craftroom - I have tons of heavy furniture

Some sort of shelving system to hold my 3 cricuts (or at least 2) and my printer.

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*

• designguyKORY Said:
I want the Cricut Expression 2 and the CTMH Art cartridge!!!

And a thousand random stamps.

And the letterpress kit.

And the stamp-maker machine thingamabob.

And a new puppy.

K

I like. I think my pup needs a little Rottie brother.

I'd love to get a DSLR and a Cameo. I don't NEED the Cameo, but the DSLR is another thing... my film SLR takes far superior pics to my digital p&s, but it's not as much fun dealing with film when you're spoiled by digital! LOL

CountrynCrafty
Veteran
CountrynCrafty
In response to *jesse*

I would like some more cricut cartridges and/or a gift card to a craft store or book store. However, I doubt it will happen: Most of our families have decided Christmas' (

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to CountrynCrafty

I guess I would want, Paper Lace II, Ornamental Iron II, Art Philosophy (maybe), Hey Diddle Diddle, I AM Roses, box trim, bling and pearl flourishes. Mesh butterflies....I think that is it for now LOL

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

• Scrap Princess72010 Said:
I want some of the storage cubes from M's, Copics, Embossing Powders, Ink pads (since mine where stolen), a good crazy scissor set (stolen as well). And most of my paper collection replaced. (stolen )

That's horrible that someone would steal all your things...

Peg364
Peg364 
Idol
Peg364
In response to rockmom

I have been majorly drooling over the new CTMH stamps - I love so many of them and the new paper lines are awesome. I would also like a heat tool - I have been introduced to heat embossing recently - and I LOVE the look.

danielle1975
Pro
danielle1975
In response to rockmom

A few things I'd like are

1) a new (larger) self healing cutting mat
2) just random stocking stuffer stuff like
- doodlebug twine
- beads/buttons
- gift certificate

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY

Whaaaat?! Who stole all your scrapstuff?! I'm guessing it wasn't stolen out of your car- I'd imagine a car thief would be looking for something to pawn- so was it stolen out of your house by a craft-deprived 'friend'??

I used to know a girl who was so sticky fingered that my roommate and I would make her clap if we had to leave her alone in a room for a moment. Cuz you know, if we could hear her clapping, she couldn't be stuffing things in her purse.

lol

k

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 10-18-11 12:40 PM

I broke my wrist a couple months ago and since I haven't really been able to scrap, I've been shopping. So .... I have so much new stuff I haven't been able to use that I'd ALMOST be embarrassed to ask for more. But I'll put some more Copics on my wishlist, and probably a few stamps, inkpads, and nesties (in case DH needs stocking stuffer ideas :D). What I REALLY want is an ipad (or possibly Kindle Fire but I think I'll prefer the larger screen of the ipad).

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to stick

I LOVE my iPAD! I really love making 'practice' scrapbook pages n layouts with the 'ScrapPad' app! It is very, very fun.

k

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010

• designguyKORY Said:
Whaaaat?! Who stole all your scrapstuff?! I'm guessing it wasn't stolen out of your car- I'd imagine a car thief would be looking for something to pawn- so was it stolen out of your house by a craft-deprived 'friend'??

I used to know a girl who was so sticky fingered that my roommate and I would make her clap if we had to leave her alone in a room for a moment. Cuz you know, if we could hear her clapping, she couldn't be stuffing things in her purse.

lol

k

My brothers ex "borrowed" the stuff but never gave it back before or after they broke up and now there is no way to get in touch with her... she changed everything. The scissor set I had was a gift and is irreplaceable. I was very very upset about this!!!!!

law
law 
Veteran
law
  • law on 10-19-11 05:58 AM

That's horrible. I mean you didn't break up with her..let's hope they will show up in the mail or anonamosly on your door step...
I would like bildmalarna and molly blooms stamps. trimcraft fizzy moon stamps are really cute too. they are sold in the u.k. and I'd spend as much on shipping to get them here as I would on the stamps.magnolia made it to the us some people have bildm. stamps not many. why can't we get the others here? I heard there was an issue with the bildm. stamps so I'm worried they might disippear .

Ms. Mom
Expert
Ms. Mom
In response to law

On my list would be the $50 Tattered Angels pink desk mat thingee, the New Arrival cartridge, a new camera, the creatopia and all the accessories, an armoire to hold my scrappy supplies (can't wait to get rid of my plastic shelf), every Glimmer Mist, every distress ink, every Stickle, photo albums, a $200 gift card to Goodwill (cause that's where I get my scrapbook room stuff), one of those expensive sewing machines that do embroidery and stuff, a gift card to attend a weekend scrapbook retreat and a magic genie to help me finish all the loads of projects waiting to be finished !

Lamoo12
Governor
Lamoo12
In response to Ms. Mom

my list now has the DCWV winter rhinestone papers! awesome!

Auroramablora
New Kid On the Block
Auroramablora
In response to Ms. Mom

Now that I am all caught up on Graphic 45 I have a new obsession with the brand Crafty Secrets, I want everything!

studiocbychelsea
Pro
studiocbychelsea
In response to rockmom

Dying to get my hands on the create a critter cartridge! wanting some new punches, tim holtz distress ink, Martha Stewart scoring board....lol my list just could go on and on

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to studiocbychelsea

• studiocbychelsea Said:
Dying to get my hands on the create a critter cartridge! wanting some new punches, tim holtz distress ink, Martha Stewart scoring board....lol my list just could go on and on

I want that cartridge too,,I got the scoring board for my birthday on the 17th of OCt.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to armygirl

just added to my list ...

Bo Bunny's not-yet-released collections "Snowfall" and "Enchanted" ... so so pretty

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to madmatter

I have more for my list! Some of the Hello Thursday cartridges, and all of the Christmas papers from DCWV and some of the rhinestone papers as well!

rubyc
rubyc 
Expert
rubyc
  • rubyc on 10-21-11 07:57 AM
In response to HisGEM

Well I have our anniversary in October 29, Birthday November 20 and christmas wishlist all done: I reallyyyyy want the Cricut Lite Sweet Shop cart and the Love you a latte cart. I would like an Imagine too but i can wait on that one. i usually ask for cash though so I can hit the craft stores on Black Friday.

eshascreations
Tenant
eshascreations
In response to law

A Silhouette Cameo & the whole Silhouette Download store
More pens (I'm a pen fiend)
A new laptop ( I'm about to chunk this one out of the window)
Every paper set from DCWV, Bazzill & SEI
13 x 19 photo paper ( so EXPENSIVE!!!)
& more stickers ( also a sticker fiend)

darkchami
Pro
darkchami
In response to eshascreations

Is it okay to have everything on my list?

Tons of Bazzil cardstock
Some paint daubers
Pastel embossing powders
Anything Simple Stories

uruvero
Veteran
uruvero
In response to darkchami

I just got my first Cricut this afternoon so I am putting a list together of all the carts I want!!!

elsje2
elsje2 
Expert
elsje2
In response to uruvero

On top of my wish list are carton boxes so I can store my scrapbook items. I have them for my pictures and all the items I pick up during our travels, but none for my ribbons, my glue, my pens, my tools, my stamps (you can fill in the list). The other thing I would really want is a machine with which I can cut out letters. I am not so much interested in figures, although that could be nice, but I would like to have the opportunity to make letters in all sort of shapes and sizes. So I do have to do some research about the best one available!

RaquelEG
Veteran
RaquelEG
In response to elsje2

A DSLR camera, Big Shot and all the nesties and most importantly TIME!!!!LOL

Love 2 Learn
Guru
Love 2 Learn
In response to RaquelEG

I really need a New Camera and a new Scan/Copy Printer.

Would love to have the new Silhouette Cameo....but my original Silhouette still works fine...so I guess I would like a gift card to the Silhouette store to download the Designs I have wishlisted.

Also want everything I have on my wish list here!

scrapsweet
Veteran
scrapsweet
In response to Love 2 Learn

uruvero - I have a cart wishlist too that I update every few months, esp before christmas and birthday - my mother in law is this insanely gifted bargain hunter so i just give her my whole cart list before christmas and have several new ones to play with after!

This year too I'm making a Nestabilties and embossing folders wishlist, but that one will go to MY mom - I'm not greedy, but it's fun knowing they each have different lists of really fun things!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics