Page 2 of 7 
Username Post: CLOSED BIRTHDAY GIRL SWAP 2012        (Topic#1565667)
llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to AZGIRL

Thanks for the help! Gonna start shopping around tomorrow for January, and will send money then too

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to llprncess3

This has been a great swap year and I'm looking forward to this new group also!!!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

My pal has recv'd for December and I have recv'd for December so I'm going to sign out of this thread...see you all in next year's thread! Can't wait to do this again!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to scrappindmbfan

nancy don't leave this thread. Leave the other one. Have a great day all!!!!

Sassy Suzi
Mayor
Sassy Suzi
In response to DivaDana

• DivaDana Said:

lol right leave the other one.

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3

Ok I have sent my money, but trying to decide on the gifts. How do you all keep track so people don't buy the same things?? Thanks!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to DivaDana

• DivaDana Said:

I figured it out! I'm still here!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

you really can't keep track, if it's on the wishlist it's fair game. We adjust our wish lists as things come in. I don't really think I ever have gotten things i couldn't use 2 of anyway.

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to DivaDana

glad nancy!

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to DivaDana

Oh ok... I had done another swap like this and for the month we pm'd with everyone but the person of the month to get what they wanted so I just wanted to check. I've got some goodies in my cart! Thanks... I wanna make sure I get everything right!!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

I have only gotten a couple things the same but it wasn't anything that I couldn't use 2 of since almost everything on my wish list is girly things and that is almost all I scrap, I only do boy pages when I am scraping for someone else like right now I am trying to work on a scrapbook for my brother (one of these days I will get it done) but even if I was ever to get something I can't use double of I am sure I would be able to regift it so I have never worried about it, if everyone would want to pm each other we could but I am thinking there is gonna be times people are busy and will not have time to get on it and say what they got, as far as I know we didn't have any problems last year, so everyone just let me know if you want to have a pm for everyone to check in on each month except for the b-day girl if so we will do that

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to scrappinlilly

Merry christmas everyone

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3

No big deal. I'm good with how things are! I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

JCI! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to AZGIRL

what ever you ladies decide is fine with me

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to bluucaca

1st page is updated

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

i need your palpay info last year i paid for whole year so i do not have addy since only made one payment last year lol

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to mommie75

Happy New Year everyone!!!!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to mommie75

• mommie75 Said:
i need your palpay info last year i paid for whole year so i do not have addy since only made one payment last year lol

Her email addy is:
[email protected]

It was in the PM she sent out with everyone's info, just in case you need it again

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

thanks did not think to look there lol... i will try to remeber where to find it.. since i will be payin every month well till least tax time then maybe can pay rest off. dont have extra this year like last hubby been out of work last 6 months so week to week we are at urg i hate it..

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to mommie75

sent and added her to contact book. have never seen that before hum wonder if thats new

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to mommie75

ty nancy and mommie I am right there with you we have been living check to check for a little while I went to days last spring and took a lower paying job just so I could be on days which we would of been fine but then we had alot happen after that and took everything in our savings we slowly are starting to get were we have some extra money. hope everyone had a good christmas and new years and hope everyone has a good 2012

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

sending paypal right now

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to mommie75

Sent money's already

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to bluucaca

If only I had waited a day I could have sent $5 extra to Nancy with the credit!!!!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to DivaDana

oh just read the fine print, on a 50 dollar order. Oh well. Nancy your package has been ordered, paper,paper,paper!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to DivaDana

Yeah! I heart PAPER...what scrapper doesn't!

I saw the fine print this morning too...I think they should've put it in the headline like they do on free shipping day.

I'll let you know when it gets here Dana! Thank you!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Be on the look out for happy mail Nancy. Just ordered your bday present from here!

Also money sent!

Meredith h
Veteran
Meredith h
In response to Drayia

Money sent.

Hope everyone had a Happy New year!

I am sending your present tomorrow Nancy. I hope you have a great birthday month!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to Meredith h

first page updated

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca

jci

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to bluucaca

Nancy, your birthday mail is on its way... Shipped it out yesterday, an I'm hoping since you live so close you might get it Monday!!! Hope you enjoy all your goodies!!!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

Thanks! I will be on the lookout for it! I also noticed that we live nearby

Do you attend EXPO in St Charles?

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

Jana! It came today (probably because we only live 30 min from each other lol)!

I got such a fabulous pkg THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I got BG buttons, Little report cards, a bling train, LOTS of letter stickers, AND a HUGE HUGE HUGE envelope of vellum quotes and titles!

I'm going to go through the vellum quotes and what I don't need I will take to my weekend crop next weekend and share Thank you again...I couldn't believe how much vellum was in that envelope! The card was gorgeous too! Thank you again!

Sassy Suzi
Mayor
Sassy Suzi

Nancy I am going to be late. So at this point I may need to see what everyone else has sent to you so I dont duplicate it.

My year hasn't gotten off to a very good start. I am happy to say though that 2011 ended wonderfully with me spending the last week with my daughter in OH getting ready for Abigail Leigh Harris to enter this world around March 2.

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

wow, I'd say new scrap buddies!!!!

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to DivaDana

Nancy, Oh I am so glad you like it!!! I used to love vellum titles and quotes and I don't use them anymore. So I thought you could use them...and sharing is perfect too!!

That is so awesome that we live so close. When I saw the address I laughed and was like I could hand deliver this, lol!! I do go to the expo, but haven't been able to go the past couple of years because I didn't really want to go by myself or work got in the way. I definitely plan on going this year though. I love that one!!! Do you go?

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

Yes I'm a die hard EXPO goer. A friend of mine and I do a bunch of classes and then the Crop every yr on Saturday night. We're thinking of going up to the one in Milwaukee this yr too (that's in April). We should coordinate and do a class together or crop together. I look forward to it every yr!

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3

I would love to do that!! Maybe taking a class would be a good idea!! I cannot wait to go this year. I have been looking at the one in Milwaukee. My bf wants to go up there, so I have been thinking about trying to go during that time so I could have a little scrappy fun.

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

I went to an expo last year here in ohio and had a blast, we got a hotel and made a getaway weekend out of it, I am sure it was more fun for me than it was him but he was such a trooper held my bags for me and kept getting money out what more could I ask of him lol

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca

jci

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

Morning! I got my gc!!! Thanks ladies!!! Now...just to hold on to it til free shipping day. That's gonna be tough....hopefully free shipping day is earlier in the month than it usually is

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

I got a pkg today from Shana! She sent me micro glue dots (the BEST invention EVER), 3 colors of floss, a bling train, and bling hearts. Thank you so much! I have a weekend crop coming up so hopefully I get to use some of my new goodies!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

• scrappindmbfan Said:
Morning! I got my gc!!! Thanks ladies!!! Now...just to hold on to it til free shipping day. That's gonna be tough....hopefully free shipping day is earlier in the month than it usually is

enjoy your g.c, I have been waiting for free shipping for awhile the last time I have had a g.c since nov. to use but don't think there has been free shipping since I gotten (there was one time they had it but I didn't have the extra money that week and not sure if I had the g.c then if so there has been 1 time then they had free shipping since I got it)

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3

How fun!! I love free shipping days, but they hardly ever happen when I'm paying attention. Lol

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

Nancy, dc says your package is in your town and should be there today, yeah!!!!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to DivaDana

YEAH! Can't wait! This getting a pkg everyday stuff is gonna spoil me

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

I got the pkg today! All the paper is fabulous, Thank you Dana! The Ruby Rock it paper is really great in person, in case anyone was questioning it since its not as well known as some other brands!

Its been fun get these packages so far! Thanks!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

So glad it got there nice and quickly, love Glue dots.

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to Drayia

i will wait for the free shipping to get your goodies if i can

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to bluucaca

Glad it arrived!

It's so much fun being the birthday girl!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to DivaDana

I got another GREAT pkg full of paper today (& a few alphas) from Meridith! She sent all of the Crate Paper that has been on my list FOREVER. I leave tomorrow for a weekend crop and I'll lots of new paper options!

THANK YOU MERIDITH!!!!

Meredith h
Veteran
Meredith h

Yay! I hope you enjoy! Have a fun crop!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

Woohoo! Free shipping code on FB today! I just went SHOPPING! Thanks ladies I had a HARD time narrowing down my own wishlist lol I'm most excited to get my new rolling tote!

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

i will be sending you a gc this month we had no cable/internt for two weeks got it back on today yippeeee

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to mommie75

I got it Jennifer! Thanks! I literally just spent my big GC, so I'm gonna hold on to yours to see what new goodies come out with CHA. THANK YOU!

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

sorry was to late fopr you to add to this order but guess u have something to look forward to spending

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to mommie75

No need to apologize...you don't have to twist my arm to shop again

AZGIRL
Expert
AZGIRL

Nancy your package is on its way.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to AZGIRL

i already ordered ypur goodies tehy should be here this week as soon as i receive them i will go postal since it was free shipping on Friday i took advantage an made my order for several swaps

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to bluucaca

jci TGIF!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

I love that it's friday! Next weekend we have a wrestling trip and all so this weekend is the one to rest up!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to bluucaca

I got a great pkg today from sb.com...I'm assuming it is from Angie since she said hers was on the way. THANK YOU! I got lots of fun things...Bazzill just the edge strips in two colors, a fun hippo stamp, chipboard hearts and a corrugated tile...can't wait to use them!

Thanks for everything!

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca

jci

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to bluucaca

mailed my pkg today should be there by thurs.

AZGIRL
Expert
AZGIRL

• scrappindmbfan Said:
I got a great pkg today from sb.com...I'm assuming it is from Angie since she said hers was on the way. THANK YOU! I got lots of fun things...Bazzill just the edge strips in two colors, a fun hippo stamp, chipboard hearts and a corrugated tile...can't wait to use them!

Thanks for everything!

Glad you got it!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to AZGIRL

opened an easter basket swap here is link
http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15696...

Latte_Memories
Veteran
Latte_Memories

Scrappindmbfan.......I just ordered your package today from sb.com and you should be getting it pretty soon. Have fun and enjoy!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to Latte_Memories

Cool! More packages headed this way! I'll be on the look out! thanks!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

I got the package from scrappinlilly today! I got a set of blue cats eye chalk inks! Those are much needed! Thanks!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

yw I couldn't decide on getting that or a bunch of the cheaper stuff of your wishlist, decided I would do a higher priced one and leave the smaller things for others, then it was hard to decide which thing to get, decisions decisions lol

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca

ok i got my oder in today so i will go postal tommrow sorry for being so late but i waited for the free shipping and it took longer then usaul to get

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to bluucaca

ok you are still waiting on latte's(coming from here), bluucaca's(being mailed), and sassy's, please let me know if this is wrong ty

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

For feb. I got money from drayia and diva if this is wrong please let me know ty

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca

mailed out yesterday

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to bluucaca

will be sending mine later . i am wore out. one of the little girls i babysit for dad left them and left mom pretty much flate broke and she has been comming hungray everyday because mom does not have money left to feed her at night beside just little something i guess like bowl of cereal or mac and cheese so today i went and bought them probaly a month worth of groc. beside what i got for my family..

i went to sams club and got a ton of stuff 2 carts full and then reg groc store got a cart full so i have been shopping sorting packing stuff for last 4 hrs!!!!

but i have a huge basket full of dry non frozen or cold stuff and 2 bags full of meat ect in my frig for them. mom did get a raise this week so maybe things will look up for them. and she should get her taxes back soon. the dad was a realy winner to start been off and on thing for long time. urg people but breaks my heart to see kids not have food. i always send home snacks bag like one a month for her even before because i knew they did not have alot of money. mom makes just enough not to get any help beside wic.

sitting down for 30 min then got to go cook my kids dinner.

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

• scrappinlilly Said:
ok you are still waiting on latte's(coming from here), bluucaca's(being mailed), and sassy's, please let me know if this is wrong ty

Yes, this is correct!

I'll be sending my February money at the end of the week...gotta wait for a paycheck Thanks!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

that is fine I just wanted to make sure I have everything right

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

sent mine this afternoon

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to mommie75

mommie thank you for your support of the family hopefully someday when they are able they will pay it forward!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to DivaDana

WOWSERS!!!! I got an incredible pkg of paper, paper and more paper today from Marcella! I was surprised and I'm so excited to start using them. Some of them have been on my wishlist for a VERY long time! Thank you sooo much!

Latte_Memories
Veteran
Latte_Memories

Scrappindmbfan......got word your order shipped today. :-)

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to Latte_Memories

Cool! I'll be on the lookout! Thanks!

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca

Nancy i'm glad that you have received your goodies Enjoy

Sassy Suzi
Mayor
Sassy Suzi
In response to bluucaca

I'm back from my trip, now sick and will gt caught up soon.

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to Sassy Suzi

welcome back Suzi!!!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to DivaDana

aww that sucks hope your cruise was nice though, I think you needed a vacation and hope you got to relax some

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

I got a great pkg today from Brenda! Lots of stamps and crocheted flowers! THANK YOU! I love them all...that tiger has been on my wishlist forever. The mascot of my kids' jr. high is the tigers so I have lots of ideas for it!

Thanks again everyone! It was fun being the birthday girl!

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3

Sorry guys... I was on vacation and forgot it was the beginning of the month. Will send money and order stuff tomorrow!

Nancy I hope you enjoyed your month!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

Just sent my money for February! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

When you ladies send the g.c money can you please do it the way I have posted on the front page here is what it says.......1. Each persons monthly contribution is $10.00
and will be payed through paypal (when you send it if you put for family or friend and pay with paypal balance or bank account it is free if you use a card it is .59 and if you choose to use card please pick the option for you the sender to pay the fee so the whole $10.00 can go to the gift certificate)

I know that isn't much but if you have 2 or 3 that do it and it happens every month I am gonna spend around $12-$18 out of my pocket to make up the difference for the g.c's for the year. ty and sorry to be a pita lol

hope everyone is enjoying the swap, I think we have a great group here

AZGIRL
Expert
AZGIRL

Just sent money.

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to AZGIRL

• AZGIRL Said:
Just sent money.

ty will check later to make sure I got it, I was just taking a quik break now I gotta finish my food going to my brothers for taco's tonight and I have to be there in an hour

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3

Ok. I sent my money today...actually sent the money for the rest of the year so I don't forget. I paid the fees on my end but now that I'm thinking about it I think I sent too much. I sent $110 but I probably should have only sent $90 because we dont pay for our month and for the pals month do we? Lol. It seems to be one of those weeks I think.

Going shopping now for February birthday girl!!

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

jci

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to mommie75

jci

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to bluucaca

Shopping, shopping for our Birthday girl!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

• llprncess3 Said:
Ok. I sent my money today...actually sent the money for the rest of the year so I don't forget. I paid the fees on my end but now that I'm thinking about it I think I sent too much. I sent $110 but I probably should have only sent $90 because we dont pay for our month and for the pals month do we? Lol. It seems to be one of those weeks I think.

Going shopping now for February birthday girl!!

yes you are correct it should only be $90 I will send your money back to you, I am in the middle of making supper was just trying to checkin I will try to do it in between making supper if not I will before bed

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

bluucaca I have your stuff already will try to be postal in the next couple days (for once I was ahead of schedule, I got it at the end of jan.)

Page 2 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics