Page 3 of 7 
Username Post: CLOSED BIRTHDAY GIRL SWAP 2012        (Topic#1565667)
Meredith h
Veteran
Meredith h
In response to scrappinlilly

I sent the money for the gc today. Sorry for being late!

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to Meredith h

I'm so sorry for the mistake!! Thanks for fixing it!!

Latte_Memories
Veteran
Latte_Memories
In response to llprncess3

Jci....money coming your way and birthday girls gift will be mailed out on monday

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to Latte_Memories

jci

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to bluucaca

Maricella your pkg from me is on its way. I have the DC# if you need it, but it should be there before your bday so be on the lookout!

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to scrappindmbfan

i did not get any shopping done been way to busy.. but i just sent b day girl a 15 gift cert.. enjoy

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to mommie75

Thank you Nacy i'll be stalking the mailman

Jennifer thanks I'll look for it

Latte_Memories
Veteran
Latte_Memories
In response to bluucaca

Maricella....got word the package was shipped out today. You should have by the end of the week.

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

Maricella, I sent you a gc today , hopefully it'll be out to you in the morning!

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to DivaDana

Nacy i received your goodies today she sent me Bo bunny paper pad and matching bling . a 3 pack of Adirondack inks,and some emblishments
I love it all they where all from my wish list

Jennifer haven't received the gift card yet i have checked my e-mail and nothing yet. I'll let you know when i do receive it.

Brenda i will keep an eye out for it.

DivaDana thanks i will let you know when i receive it

Thank you all wonderful ladies

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

• Meredith h Said:
I sent the money for the gc today. Sorry for being late!

I never got it, I have checked my paypal a couple times now and not seeing it

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

1st page is updated

Meredith h
Veteran
Meredith h

@ scrappinlilly - I sent it to the wrong contact. Apologies!! I sent another one to you today.

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

• Meredith h Said:
@ scrappinlilly - I sent it to the wrong contact. Apologies!! I sent another one to you today.

I got it ty, as soon as I get lattes I will be sending g.c

Latte_Memories
Veteran
Latte_Memories

Money coming your way!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

Happy birthday Maricella!!!!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Happy Birthday Maricella!

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to Drayia

Happy Birthday Maricella!

I'm sorry but your package is going out today. I've been super busy, but I will send it priority mail and should go with today's mail.

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

hum it says approved in the order history wonder where it is lol.

Meredith h
Veteran
Meredith h
In response to mommie75

Happy birthday Marciella!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

Happy birthday marciella

Latte_Memories
Veteran
Latte_Memories

Happy birthday to you....
Happy birthday to you....
Happy birthday Maricella....
Happy birthday to you!!!!!

May you enjoy your day and all your wishes come true!

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

did you rec the gc yet?

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

JCI

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca

Thank you ladies for the greetings. Sorry i"ve been mia i havn"t received anything else but will keep you all updated as i receive

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

i contacted sb.com because it is showing ordered on 13th and was approved and i have not gotten the info either so hum what happen to it..

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to mommie75

just sent u the number they sent me.. not sure why neither one of us got it... but i sent you the number i was sent

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to mommie75

Just sent money for the next couple of months! Maricella just ordered you gift, it will be sent from here. Will let you know when they ship it!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to Drayia

I just sent you a copy of your GC I don't know what happened cause it was bought on 2-13.

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to DivaDana

marciella have you gotten anything else, I know mine should be there by now and so should some others and you should have a couple gc. too

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Maricella just got notice that your gift is on its way!

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to Drayia

dana same thing to me i bought mine to her also on 2-13 so that is two she should have i pmed her the number the other day.

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to mommie75

Sure sounds like sb.com is having issues. I placed an order last weekend and it still hasn't shipped. When I look at my tracked orders it still just says approved. I've always said they're slower than a lot of other sites I use, but this is about to take the cake. I hope the gc codes got delivered ok. What a pain in the neck!

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

mailed out march today. i am ahead of game this month lol

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to mommie75

where oh where is the b day girl have not seen her since hum the 19th...would like to know you got your gc number i pmed you .

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to mommie75

• mommie75 Said:
mailed out march today. i am ahead of game this month lol

I'm never ahead of the game when I think I am something happens, I will be on the lookout now I am getting excited, the other day they kept asking me what do you want to do for your b-day and I tell them the samething every year I don't care we can just stay home I'm just happy spending time with them and they will never take that as an answer so then they say ok what do you want then, this is the part that I never get I am the easiest person ever to buy for if you don't know what to get me buy me a g.c for scrapbbok stuff and I am good to go lol

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to mommie75

• mommie75 Said:
where oh where is the b day girl have not seen her since hum the 19th...would like to know you got your gc number i pmed you .

I hope everything is ok, there is alot going around I should be at work right now but I got called home my daughter is sick which sucks cuz everything I needed to do after work today isn't gonna happen can't go to the po, bank or store with a kid throwing up so gonna have to stay home and gonna scrap when I can between taking care of her and disinfecting everything she touches to try to keep everyone else from getting it

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Maricella must be sick because she tends to be very good about check ins and following up on posts.

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to Drayia

Sorry ladies i have been MIA life has gotten ib my way i have never been without checking n everyday. But here is the updateon what i received n Thanks so much. i really love everything i have received.
I have received from Scrapinlilly 2 packages and the Paypal gift
I have gotten a package from Jana, Brenda

A gift card from Dana and Jennifer

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to bluucaca

• bluucaca Said:
Sorry ladies i have been MIA life has gotten ib my way i have never been without checking n everyday. But here is the updateon what i received n Thanks so much. i really love everything i have received.
I have received from Scrapinlilly 2 packages and the Paypal gift
I have gotten a package from Jana, Brenda

A gift card from Dana and Jennifer

np I understand glad that you are ok and thx for the update

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

1st page is updated if there is any corrections please let me know, also can the ones she hasn't received from yet can you please post when you shipped if you haven't I know drayia's is on its way (suprised it isn't there yet)

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

I got an awesome pkg today from Jen (mommie) tysm for all the bo bunny stuff (anyone who knows me knows bo bunny is my favorite) I got home grown cardstock stickers,true love cardstock stickers, and feelin frosty cardstock stickers, timepiece noteworthy cards, and barefoot & bliss layered chipboard stickers tysm love it all

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

• scrappinlilly Said:
1st page is updated if there is any corrections please let me know, also can the ones she hasn't received from yet can you please post when you shipped if you haven't I know drayia's is on its way (suprised it isn't there yet)

me too, checked on the site here for tracking and it has not moved from here. What is that?? They told me it shipped so might need to call them tomorrow and talk to Customer Service to find out what is going on!

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to Drayia

glad you got your package and loved everything enjoy

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to mommie75

Check sb.com today and it is finally moving on its way to you Maricella, not sure why they emailed me to say it shipped then it just sat here. Should arrive in the next couple of days.

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to Drayia

have a great day all!!!!

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to DivaDana

Jen I just realized that your birthday was quickly approaching so I have ordered and have shipped your package straight from the company so I hope you receive it quickly!!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

• llprncess3 Said:
Jen I just realized that your birthday was quickly approaching so I have ordered and have shipped your package straight from the company so I hope you receive it quickly!!

that is fine I don't worry if its not here by my b-day I know it is so early in the month so I am fine waiting, I just like getting scrappy mail

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

Jen I just sent my $$ for March and ordered your gift from here. It will also come directly to you. Hope it reaches before your bday!

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

i still need to send money for this month i will put in on my list for tomorrow things to do.

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

sent 80.00 so i am paid for rest of the swap yippeee.

AZGIRL
Expert
AZGIRL

Sorry I have MIA I sent Feb and March presents today through scrapbook.com. Hope everyone is having a great weekend

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to AZGIRL

I received a package from Shana this weekend thank you for the Spell binder die and flowers love it thanks.

Meredith h
Veteran
Meredith h
In response to bluucaca

Maricella - I sent you a GC to your email! I am sorry I didn't send you a package and that it is so late. I have been MIA due to some work obligations

@Scrappinlilly. i sent my paypal money for march.

Hope everyone is having a great week and that everyone has stayed safe through the storms over the last few days.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

YEAH glad it arrive finally Maricella. SB.com seems to be holding packages forever before sending the out this past month.

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to Drayia

I experienced the same thing with sb.com. The last few pkgs have taken FOREVER to get filled on their end and a lot more pkgs are coming via UPS which makes us lose a shipping day because they don't deliver on saturday. It's been frustrating.

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3

My last two packages took forever as well. That's why this month I sent straight from sb.com. I didnt want it to be too late.

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

I got another awesome pkg. yesterday from Jana, I got all bo bunny stuff which included

welcome home collection of brads,jewels,dimensional stickers,rub-ons, trinkets, layered chipboard, and 6x6 paper

tysm llprncess you totally spoiled me and I loved it all, we are hoping to move next year and that was what I was wanting it for but I don't think I am gonna be able to wait to use it now that I have seen it

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

Happy Birthday Jen!!!

Your pkg shows it was delivered yesterday. I hope you got it and I'm so happy it made it on time!

Hope you have a fabulous day!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

• scrappindmbfan Said:
Happy Birthday Jen!!!

Your pkg shows it was delivered yesterday. I hope you got it and I'm so happy it made it on time!

Hope you have a fabulous day!

ty and yes I did get it yesterday but it was a crazy night and I forgot to post it sorry, I loved the pkg. more bo bunny, I got 4 different sheets of the bo bunny paper (dreams,front door,porch swing,stripe) and the jewels and dimensional stickers I loved it all and when I got jana's pkg the other day I was thinking I could use more than one of these and the 2nd one came the following day lol, I'm not gonna take the paper off my wishlist cuz now that I seen it in person I want more than 1, I am working on my brothers book and could use some of the stuff on his (I have a pic. of my brothers and sister in front of my moms house the 1st day they moved in so I can use it on my brother and sisters book but also want to keep it for when we move so we will see what I decide to do)

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Happy Birthday Jen!

Meredith h
Veteran
Meredith h
In response to Drayia

Happy Birthday jen!

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

happy birthday!!!!!!!!!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to mommie75

happy birthday to our birthday girl. Hoping to send money in today. Our system hasn't been letting me do the store cause it's going thru yahoo somehow and it keeps blocking the page. If it continues to do this I'll be sending your birthday money and money for you to spend thru paypal together , I hope this will be okay!

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca

I just sent money for 4 months

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to DivaDana

• DivaDana Said:
happy birthday to our birthday girl. Hoping to send money in today. Our system hasn't been letting me do the store cause it's going thru yahoo somehow and it keeps blocking the page. If it continues to do this I'll be sending your birthday money and money for you to spend thru paypal together , I hope this will be okay!

ty and yes it will be fine, have you tried deleting your cookies and files and might have to do system restore, I have been have problems with my computer for a couple days so finally did it to mine last night and so far (knock on wood) it seems to be fine

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

ty all for the b-day wishes I had a great day and the cake I had he had them do it to look like a scrapbook

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

They don't let us do any maintanence on these computers, the county techs from the school board come and do all that, which I think is crazy but that's the way it is. I did get your gift ordered on the other computer though, it seems they are set up differently so I will try to send your paypal today.

AZGIRL
Expert
AZGIRL

Hi

Jen I sent money into you today for the rest of the year. Yes SB.com slow on delivering

Hope Everyone is having a great day!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to AZGIRL

I got 2 pkg. yesterday I don't have them back here but will post tom. what I got I know they were bo bunny and shimmer, if I remember right one was from angela(azgirl) but my memory is not always the greatest but the other one didn't say who it was from will post it tom. just wanted to let you know I got them and loved it all ty

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

• Meredith h Said:
Maricella - I sent you a GC to your email! I am sorry I didn't send you a package and that it is so late. I have been MIA due to some work obligations

@Scrappinlilly. i sent my paypal money for march.

Hope everyone is having a great week and that everyone has stayed safe through the storms over the last few days.

I don't think I got it, I will double check

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to bluucaca

• bluucaca Said:

got it ty, did you get your pkg. from angela and your g.c from meredith or anything from sassysuzi( I don't know if she has sent anything yet last I heard from her she said she was gonna be late life has gotten in the way but she would make it up to you, and haven't heard anything since)

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

the 1st page is still on feb. just making sure she has gotten everything before I change it ( well atleast all but sassy's if I am correct that is all she is waiting on as long as she got the other 2) then I will be switching it to march

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

• scrappinlilly Said:
  • bluucaca Said:

got it ty, did you get your pkg. from angela and your g.c from meredith or anything from sassysuzi( I don't know if she has sent anything yet last I heard from her she said she was gonna be late life has gotten in the way but she would make it up to you, and haven't heard anything since)

Sassysuzi is in one of my swaps too, she informed me that as soon as she can she would get caught up. Life threw her for a big loop, I swapped with her lots so I know that once she is back all will be made good.

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to Drayia

thats what she told me drayia, and I am sure she will

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

on fri. I got home to 4 pkg. what a great day it was like my b-day just kept going to the next day lol, I actually had a good week all week I think there was only 1 day I didn't get something but wed. I got a pkg then I got gifts from my family on my b-day (3 new charms for my braclet) and fri. I came home to 2 pkg. from this swap 1 from another swap and one from my monthly kit I get so here it goes.....

I got from angela some more bo bunny snowfall cardstock stickers ( I went a couple weeks ago to get these at the lss that is closest to me drove the 30 min. cuz I wanted these and they were out so I was so excited to get them), snowplay and live love and laugh cardstock stickers and shimmerz (I have always wanted to try them) tysm for everything I loved it all

the other pkg doesn't say from who but it had bo bunny 2, the enchanted cardstock stickers combo, snowfall cardstock combo stickers (I was super excited cuz now I have 2 when I couldn't find them), father of christmas cardstock combo stickers and the live love laugh cardstock stickers and kaisercraft journal tags and paper....ty whoever got me these I loved it all 2 and so glad I have waited to order some of the stuff from here I really wanted those snowfall combo stickers and was thinking about ordering them before they were gone here 2 glad I waited (but when there is something on my wishlist I almost can use 2 -4 of them lol) thx again ladies I am loving everything I am getting

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3

Happy birthday a bit late Jen! So glad you liked all your stuff!!!

Meredith h
Veteran
Meredith h

The package with the bo bunny and kaiserkraft stuff was from me. I am glad you liked it. Did you get my pal money? i will double check again my self.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

• Meredith h Said:
The package with the bo bunny and kaiserkraft stuff was from me. I am glad you liked it. Did you get my pal money? i will double check again my self.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

tyvm loved it all and I just looked the last payment I got from you was on Feb. 15th

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

Hi Ladies!
A quick pop in to let you know I will be catching up tonight and tomorrow on my shopping and getting you the $ for this month Jen.
Life has been one huge mess here since Jan1. The good news is that Amber is out of the house and not coming back.
Two weeks ago my first grandchild a very sweet precious girl was born. It was a very happy day. My daughter is in Cleveland, OH and I was to travel up on Thursday morning to spend a week. Well when I returned home from running some errands on that Monday evening all h3ll broke loose. The short version is that Amber attacked me and broke my nose, both bones. She was removed from the house that night while I went to ER. If it took my nose getting broke to get her in rehab and out of my house, then it was worth it. I did get to go the Cleveland but could not leave until after court on that Thurs, so I didnt get to see my baby until Friday. I didnt tell my daughter untill I got there, she was very mad and when see saw both my eyes black, daughter that lives here was totally POed.

God is an awesome God and I have the most wonderful church family that stepped in and be there for me.

Going to the doctor in a few to see what they are going to do. I hear they will break it again to set it. It was swollen way too much to do anything when it happened.

I have shopping to do and we all know that shopping is the best therapy. Please Jan - Mar birthdays let me know what you didnt get and would love to have.

Shana I have been working on cards and actually got 10 made last week while in OH. I also met Sally (Lookin4newideas) while there, a beautiful sweet lady. I will mail out those this week too to catch up in the b-day card swap. The trip to OH and meeting my granddaughter was the best therapy. I finally felt peace and safe.

Thanks for your understanding for my absence and know I will catch up.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Sassy Suzi

Nice to see you back and that things have settled down for you. Sad that it took your nose getting broken for Amber to get the help she needs.

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca

I received a gift card from Medireth and a package from Angela

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to bluucaca

today I got sew easy carry case it didn't say who it was from but tysm I really needed it

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

the case was from me, did you get my paypal to?

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to DivaDana

still working on your goodies

AZGIRL
Expert
AZGIRL
In response to bluucaca

Hope you heal soon. Checking in

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to DivaDana

• DivaDana Said:
the case was from me, did you get my paypal to?

yes I did ty, and tyvm for the case

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

I am happy to say that I have done all the ordering for Jan - Mar birthdays from sb.com. I will let you ladies know when they are shipped out.

Now I have to finish making cards.

I had my nose surgery on Friday. There is a lot of pain. I had hoped to feel a lot better and get caught up on everything this week. We'll see how I feel after I go back to the doctor on Friday to get this stuff removed from my nose. The dont pack your nose anymore, however they do put these awful plastic things up in your nose and you just want to reach up there and grab them out. they stitched them in so I cant do that. lol

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

Suzi I hope your nose heal quickly. It sounds extremely painful. Hang in there. It at least sounds like the worst of it is over.

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca

jci

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to bluucaca

Oh Suzette I can only imagine! Bless your heart! Praying you feel well soon.

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to DivaDana

hope you feel better soon suzi, thx for the updates

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

today I got an another awesome pkg. it had bo bunny timepiece collection paper pack and bo bunny enchanted paper that included the whispers (love this paper),moments,love,rose, evening romance can't wait to be able to use these for wedding lo's also I got 3 pkg. of say it in pearls tysm I loved it all

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

1st page is updated for march if I got something wrong please let me know ty

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

checking in, hope you all have a great day.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to DivaDana

Packages from sb.com were mailed out today, so you can expect them by the end of next week?

Finally all caught up. Now to get my cards mailed out.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Birthday girl's package ordered from here. Sorry its later then normal, next months will also be sent later in the month. Next time I have a kid graduate from High School I will make sure I have at least a $1000 put away. These unexpected cost are cutting into my scrapbook funds LOL.

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to Drayia

• Drayia Said:
Birthday girl's package ordered from here. Sorry its later then normal, next months will also be sent later in the month. Next time I have a kid graduate from High School I will make sure I have at least a $1000 put away. These unexpected cost are cutting into my scrapbook funds LOL.

thats fine I like it that way I like getting stuff all month long not just on my b-day, if you get it all at once then all the excitement is gone quick and your like wow that went by so fast

as far as the graduation thing don't tell me that I only have a few years left and my oldest graduates and I am already broke, everytime I turn around she needs money for this or that, I just got done paying almost $300 for her for track and then she wants a class ring and a year book and then my other one is starting soccer (thank god it only cost $80 for her if her cleats still fit her from fall which I think they will).....she kept saying mom I need this much for this and for this I need I said ok let me go out to the money tree and get it and she says to me oh we have a money tree (my daughter is a true airhead she has no common sense but she is book smart she can read something and can remember every detail and gets good grades a's and b's but you can tell her something totally off the wall and she will believe it....you just gotta love her and there is never a dull moment with her lol)

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Well I told my DD that if she wants a class ring she would have to purchase it herself. She bought her own grad dress and shoes too. Which was great because then she looked around at costs and spent under $300 for the dress and shoes. Her aunt is a hair stylist and is doing her hair for free. Its all the other fees that are killing me. Grad Photos $250 paid 3 days after we saw the proofs, Grad fees so far $200 had to be paid by end of March, and next will be grad dinner tickets, safe grad tickets plus others that I know are coming but have no clue how much they cost or due. Her Grad is May 26th so the next couple of months are going to be money tight so not goint to be able to go over the top like I normally do for my pals, sigh.

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to Drayia

I received a pkg from sb.com yesterday that was two full sets of cats eye ink. I'm assuming they're from Suzi as that's the only swap that I've been told is in transit. If it is THANK YOU so much, I desperately need the ink

Page 3 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics