Page 4 of 7 
Username Post: CLOSED BIRTHDAY GIRL SWAP 2012        (Topic#1565667)
mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to scrappindmbfan

i dont want to think about $$ for kids my twins start 9th grade next year... maybe i should start saving know lol..

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

• scrappindmbfan Said:
I received a pkg from sb.com yesterday that was two full sets of cats eye ink. I'm assuming they're from Suzi as that's the only swap that I've been told is in transit. If it is THANK YOU so much, I desperately need the ink

Yes it is from me. I hope you enjoy.

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to Sassy Suzi

checking in ladies. hope everyones day is wonderful!!!!

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to llprncess3

I sent money's for a few months and see on the first page that you have not received please let me know if you havn't so i can look into it thanks

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to bluucaca

• bluucaca Said:
I sent money's for a few months and see on the first page that you have not received please let me know if you havn't so i can look into it thanks

no I got it sorry I didn't have it in right so it just said cheer instead of having the cheerleader

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to scrappinlilly

I got a pkg from suzi today tysm for the drink holder and trash bag and for the bo bunny paper welcome home which included the welcome home,dreams,porch swing,picket fence, stripe tyvm I loved it all

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca

Thanks i aws getting worried there for a min.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to bluucaca

Maricella - Have you rec'd your package yet?

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

My April pkg is going out today and I sent the money for the next three months. I feel so ahead of the game lol

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca

• Sassy Suzi Said:
Maricella - Have you rec'd your package yet?

Sorry Yes i have thanks love it all

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca

Angie is there anything that is not on your wish list that you really want

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to bluucaca

Hey all I am so sorry I haven't been around. It has been really busy around here this past month. Doing some shopping and getting April bray gifts out today. Hope everyone has a great Easter!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Happy Easter all, will check back on Monday as I am heading out of town for the weekend.

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to Drayia

mine will be postal this weekend

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

Angie did the pkg from me make it there yet? I mailed it last weekend...it should be there by now.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

I hope everyone is having a nice Easter!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

went to send gift to Birthday girl but no PO Boxes allowed, it won't let it go thru so would you rather have a GC or send your address ? thanks Angela!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to DivaDana

Dana I order for my POB through here. I do have to add a note that if they are sending UPS or USPS to which address to use.

Meredith h
Veteran
Meredith h

I sent money today. Hope everyone is having a great day!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to Meredith h

it wouldn't continue with the po box. So I can do her physical if she'll send it to me. Has anyone else ordered her something and sent it from here to her yet?

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to DivaDana

Need the birthday girl to check in here...Please. I may go ahead and send her a gift certificate just to be safe.

AZGIRL
Expert
AZGIRL
In response to DivaDana

Sorry I have been MIA out of town for work. But on my way home from airport stopped by PO Thanks Jana & Nancy I got the packages. I will send you my physical addy. Sorry about that.

I am going to post pics of the goodies Love them. Can't wait to play with the stamps and and wooden words on my pending projects.

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to AZGIRL

ok got your addy I'll order your stuff today. I wish I had a store close so I could buy things but I don't.

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to DivaDana

Just ordered your package Angie hope you'll enjoy!

I don't understand the shipping thing here. Like with Angie a physical addy in one town a PO in another. If they were to mail it usps, that could get lost easily. They may do all their mailing with ups now I am not sure but I am almost sure I have gotten things from usps from them. Just a little confused but hoping it's all good . Have a great day ladies.

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to DivaDana

just stopping in quick to update you ladies, I will get caught up in the next couple days sorry I am behind on everything, I did get a pkg. from drayia tyvm I don't have it in front of me but will post later what I got, I also will change front page later to this month and update who has paid I know I am waiting on atleast 1 which I have not been able to get ahold of so thinking we ar gonna be loosing a person I tried pm them back in march and still haven't gotten an answer so I will try again an give them to sun or mon to answer and if they don't we will go on without them, so that is my quick update I gotta get to work have a good day

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca

jci

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to bluucaca

Sweet glad to see it arrived.

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to Drayia

ok from drayia I got bisque liquid pearls, prima wooden clocks, prima vine sun kiss, prima antique mistletoe, petaloo sunflower pick, and jolees happy easter sticker tyvm loved it all

AZGIRL
Expert
AZGIRL

I got a package from Jennifer. Thank you love the stamp markers. Also a package with tons of fishing theme items no name but I think it is from Dana. Love all the items. I will post pics of stuff soon. Thanks again ladies!!!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to AZGIRL

It was me Angie! I saw all that on your wishlist and my hubby loves fishing so figured you must have lots to scrap of that. Glad you like! Have a great day!!!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to DivaDana

I can't wait till my birthday!!!!

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to DivaDana

glad it made it sorry took me so long to mail kept forgetting it. i only have one day a week i get to leave house do all my running,shopping ect . it is either sat or sunday. and i kept leavin with out it lol..

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to mommie75

Just checking in. Angie I am glad you got your package! Hope you like it all!!!

I feel terrible that I haven't been keeping up on here. I have been so busy working. I am hoping next month everything will slow down. I have so much crafting I want to do! Lol.

Hope you all have a great day!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

I am sorry I have been a terrible host this month, I haven't sent out your pkg. yet didn't even order it till last week and now I am waiting on it to get here so I can ship it to you, sorry this month just got away from me (which seems to happening more and more the older I get) I really wish I could be a kid again where time seems to go so slow lol, I was hoping this year was gonna be a better year for us (those that did this swap last year know all the trouble I had last year) but so far it is worse it seems never ending here I keep telling myself it will get better, so as soon as I get your stuff I will get it mailed to you

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

Hope things look up for you.

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to DivaDana

Checking in! Hope things are going better!

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3

Shana, I sent your present a little early. I wanted to make sure I didn't forget. You should get the email shortly. Please let me know when you do! Happy Birthday in a few days!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

ok Ladies I am showing there is alot of pkg. not received yet here is the ones who angela is still waiting pkg. from, please let me know if I am wrong

bluucaca
me (should be there by the end of the week)
drayia
sassysuzi
latte_memories
meredith

and I have pm'd the 2 I am waiting money from for the g.c

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca

so sorry i thought i had already sent her a gift card so i just went to go check on it and i sent others but not here's i will get that sent out today so sorry.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to bluucaca

Waiting on sb.com to notify me when it ships hopefully this week.

AZGIRL
Expert
AZGIRL
In response to Drayia

Thanks Maricella!!!!

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to AZGIRL

haapy b day shana.. i have yet to get postal life is just so crazy anymore with me workin 15 hrs a day i just have hard time finding time to go lol.. i forgot to take with me groc shopping this weekend.

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to mommie75

Happy birthday Shana!!! I need to get going on May!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to DivaDana

Happy birthday shana, mine will hopefully be there in a week or 2 (I don't know how long it takes to get there, I don't remember how long it took last time I don't mail to canadia often)

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

10 to 14 business days, so Monday to Friday. Mail does not move on weekends in Canada. Still waiting to here from sb.com for April's bday present, it has never taken this long before to ship, might have to give them a call.

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to Drayia

I ordered from here about 2 weeks ago on a fri. and it shipped on that tues

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

Happy belated birthday Shana! Sorry I missed it yesterday! Hope you had an awesome day!

Your pkg from me will be going out tomorrow

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

postal

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to mommie75

Paypaled for May.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to DivaDana

I have to say that I really love this swap. May makes my whole year LOL. Dana your package is postal now after chatting with sb.com. I am hopeing you get it early next week.

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to Drayia

do you mean Angie?

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to DivaDana

OPPS yes LOL, been a crazy day already. Was hopeing for a quiet day so I could scrap before work today, NOT.

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to Drayia

Shana, did you get the gift certificate from scrapbook.com from me???

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

• llprncess3 Said:
Shana, did you get the gift certificate from scrapbook.com from me???

Yes I did thank you.

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to Drayia

jci

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to bluucaca

Awesome, so glad you got it! Hope you are having a fantastic birthday mOnth!!

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

jci

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to mommie75

Angela did you get mine, it should have been there yesterday or anyone elses

has anyone heard from latte memories I have been trying to get ahold of her if I don't hear from her soon I am just gonna have to send g.c and if she returns I will have to work something out with the ones she missed but I am thinking we have a flaker

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

that's too bad. Hope she shows up soon.

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to DivaDana

Oh I hope she comes around!!! Hope everything is ok with her.

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca

jci i hope she's fine and comes back

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to bluucaca

Hello all, woke up this morning to snow how great is that? NOT. But should be in the 80s again by Saturday. Welcome to spring in southern Alberta

AZGIRL
Expert
AZGIRL

Hi Checking in. I sent latte memories a message she has not gotten back to me either. I was in a different swap with her and I am assuming she got the package>.... I want to thank Shana, Meredith, and Scrappinliily. I got the gifts. I am going to take a pic this weekend an show all the goodies. Love this swap so much fun! Thank you again!!! Will be sending Shana's Friday.

AZGIRL
Expert
AZGIRL
In response to Meredith h

Thanks for the gift certificate Sazzy Suzi. Happy Mother's Day. Here is a snapshot of my bday goodies Goodies from BDAY Swap PLUS 3 Gift Certificates Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! By AZGIRL

Edited by AZGIRL on 05-13-12 01:48 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to AZGIRL

Wowsers Angie! You got a lot of the chipboard words...hope you can you them all. I guess great minds think alike huh? You got quite a haul though!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Received to birthday packages today

First was from scrappindmbfan, she sent me 2 new heads for the Seweasy, Blanket and Pennants, WeRMemeory Keepers twine in Neutral, and some Prima flowers Paloma Clooection Moulin. All from my wishlist, Thank you love it.

Second, from mommie75, She sent me several spools of twine from DoodleBug Designs, Beetle Black, Cupcake, Bon Bon, Bubblr Blue, Bubblegum. Again all from my wishlist. Love it, Need to start using more twine in my projects now.

Off to update my wishlist and hope to get pictures loaded later.

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to Drayia

Glad it made it safely! I had a hard time deciding which heads to get for the sew easy! Looks like you'll be set for twine for awhile too lol Great mail day!

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

glad it made it ..hope you like it... was trying for something you can never have enough of basic supplies lol

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to mommie75

jci, SOL testing going on so no computer time! Have a great day all!!!

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to DivaDana

jci

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to bluucaca

I am back from vacation I tried getting on while we were gone but the wifi there was so slow it took me forever just to get to my favorites that by the time it loaded they were ready to go that I just left instead of checkin in, I have not heard from latte so I will be sending Angie's gc, I am not gonna wait any longer if she comes back we will go from there, I am still waiting on 2 peoples $ for this month, my goal is to get pals out this weekend for july so everyone has plenty of time to shop and get it mailed

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

Angie I sent you pm last week don't know if you got it I am gonna try sending another one if you don't have a pm from me please let me know, I am guessing that you just haven't been on and haven't gotten it yet

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

JCI

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

Dana - are you going to be camping July 7-14? We are doing a Day camp and Family Fun Nights in Townsend that week. We have some free time during the day. Plus dh and I are going over on that Saturday and don't have to be at camp until Sunday late afternoon. Let me know.

Great goodies Angie.

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

Hey Suzi. My mom has her camper in SC right now but I still may come down during that time. I will keep it in mind and let you know. Do you have a cell I could text you on sometime or your phone number at home? if so send me a pm

AZGIRL
Expert
AZGIRL
In response to DivaDana

Thanks got the GC. Bummer that she did not check back. I will be sending this months gift this evening. Hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to AZGIRL

will be postal on Tuesday just got my order in

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to bluucaca

jci

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to mommie75

I haven't gotten pals out for july yet is there anyone who would like to have a break for that month if so please let me know by fri. I will be sending pals out on sat. I don't need anyone to sit out or want anyone to sit out just wanted to make sure there was noone that needed to sit out or wanted a break

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

JCI I'm still ok for doing pals in July

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

JCI, looking forward to pals in July

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca

jci

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to bluucaca

pals are out if you didn't get one please let me know ty

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

i did not get one?

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to mommie75

haven't gotten one either

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to bluucaca

you both should have one mommie I sent it to the wrong id I forgot to put 75 at the end, if you didn't get it let me know ty

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

i got it know

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to mommie75

got it thanks

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to bluucaca

Got mine, have fun shopping everyone!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to DivaDana

Got mine! Will be shopping for Suzi this weekend.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

I think I am going to like having a different month than my actual bd month, its like having two bd months.

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

Suzi your gift from me was just ordered from sb.com. You should have it in a few days

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3

Sorry I have been slacking this month! I have had June's gift since may but we have been so busy. We bought a house and have had so much to do!! I will get it out today and start shopping for July pals!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Received a get parcel today from Bluucaca, all from my wishlist here . iRock metal emblishments, brad daddies and snap daddies for the iTop, 2 Prima Stamps from their Fairy line, 5 different colours of twin by Doddle Bug and a wonderful handmade Card. Thanks Love it all!

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to Drayia

i have june gift just need to get to po

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to mommie75

Nancy I received the package from you today. Thank you so much for the Bo Bunny "Little Miss" 6x6 pad, noteworthy, and stickers. It is even more precious than the site shows. You know I love BB!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

I'm glad it arrived Suzi! Enjoy!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

It's been REALLY quiet in here

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

End of school, start of holidays. Need to go shopping here and sent to the Bday Girl!!

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to Drayia

I'm sorry guys, I haven't been around much and next month will probably be the same. We are going through the whole moving thing and there is so much to do. Only a month to go before we move into our new house, I am so excited!! Hope everyone is having a great summer so far!

Page 4 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics