Page 6 of 7 
Username Post: CLOSED BIRTHDAY GIRL SWAP 2012        (Topic#1565667)
DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to DivaDana

I have now received from Angie, Jennifer, Nancy ,Maricella, Shana and Jana.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to DivaDana

ScrappingLilly, could you let me know when I have to send you money next please, I can't recall how far I paid in advance LOL.

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to Drayia

drayia you still owe for this month

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to scrappinlilly

I'm glad you got it!! That was pretty quick

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to llprncess3

OH so sorry wil get that sent to you this week.

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to Drayia

jci

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to Drayia

we have lost Lattememories and Meredith, is that right?

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to DivaDana

yes I have not heard from either one, meredith had been answering me back till the last pm I sent her which was a few weeks ago I would have to go look at the date so we will be doing pals for oct and dec (unless they come back and catch up before their month but don't see that happening)

If there is anyone that would like to sit out either of those months please let me know I will be sending oct pals out next week so please let me know before mon. and dec. pals will be sent out end of oct/beg. of nov., it doesn't affect anyone if someone wants to sit out when we do pals

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca

pals are fine with me

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to bluucaca

dont mind doing pals.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Drayia

Sent you the rest of the money for the year minus the pal months.

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to Drayia

Just tracked my package and it's on my deck! I can't wait to get home and see my goodies. I am planning to go shopping with a new scrapper tomorrow if she gets off work on time and then monday a couple friends have been invited over for a day of scrapping. We'll see how it goes. I am looking forward to it! Can you tell? LOL. Have a great weekend all!!!!!

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to DivaDana

hope you have fun with your new goodies i have not scrapped in over a year just have lost my mojo i guess and time to do it.

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to mommie75

I got to work in my room yesterday, had plans for today but they fell thru. I am going out for a bit this evening I hope. Getting my computer back tomorrow and hopefully I can get some pics sorted and printed.

Jennifer hope you get your mojo back soon. This is a great hobby, just got a new friend started this weekend, she is very happy with it! Maybe that's what you need Jennifer, a friend to get hooked!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to DivaDana

Got to work on a few things last night. Fixed a mistake daughter had made on a page. And put a few things away but some fun was had. I love going to my room. It's seperate from the house so it's a little getaway!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to DivaDana

I believe it's just Suzi and jen who I am waiting for plus the gift from the group.

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to DivaDana

JCI. Hope everyone had a great long weekend! I'll get caught up on September over the weekend

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to DivaDana

• DivaDana Said:
I believe it's just Suzi and jen who I am waiting for plus the gift from the group.

this is what I have, I am gonna just add $ to your gc, I have to check my paypal and see if I got everyones $ yet if so I will get it out to you today

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

I had a good weekend, we were camping and went hiking and we decided to take a different trail then the one we went down on and left our group well lets just say we got lost and it was getting dark and we are in the woods with no water (we had aleady drank it) and no flashlight, we do this alot lol we decide to take other ways and get lost one of these days we will learn not to

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

Dana sending you a pm.

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to Sassy Suzi

I just sent my money for the month but forgot to put who it was from in the notes...hope you can figure it out I will get the gift for Sept over the weekend

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to scrappindmbfan

Mommie75 (Jennifer) your gift has been ordered from here and will ship from here. I will let you know when I get the shipping notice so you can be on the lookout for it!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

I got it nancy ty

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

yippee can not wait even thou i have not scrapped in so long i still love getting new stuff just keep adding it to my stash and some day will get in there again

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to mommie75

There's free shipping again today good day to shop!!!!

Edited by DivaDana on 09-10-12 06:21 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to DivaDana

just ordered BD girl her goodies

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to bluucaca

dana did you get your g.c in your e-mail

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

Jennifer I received notice from sb.com that your pkg has shipped! Be on the lookout in a few days

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

I have my gc from you all, Thanks everyone!!!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to DivaDana

Good day to get it too! Hopefully you can find the time today to do another free shipping day!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

I chose a different GC for this one.

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to DivaDana

I sent everyone there pals sorry I didn't get them out last week like I said but hopefully everyone still has plenty of time to get their pal their pkg. you have over 7 weeks before the end of oct. so I think we should be ok, if you didn't get a pal then I messed up so let me know ty

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

ok, I have gotten gifts from everyone except Suzette. She is going on a trip and is planning to bring me something from her destination, I can't wait for the surprise!!! Have a great day ladies!!!!

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

• scrappindmbfan Said:
Jennifer I received notice from sb.com that your pkg has shipped! Be on the lookout in a few days

i got it today yippee i love getting goodies in the mail thanks

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to mommie75

Hey all! We have moved in and been here 3 weeks. Luckily I have almost finished putting my art room together. I can't wait to get in there and play. Dave just has to put up some shelves and paint a little bit of things. I am so happy to be almost done with the house. If only I could have a few more hours in the week to have some fun time!

I will get the presents out soon for this month and send my pals soon for next month too.

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

You're welcome Jennifer! I'm glad it made it safely

Have a good weekend everyone!

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca

i got my pal off to go visit her wishlist

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to bluucaca

Jennifer you package is in the mail from here, I went with a theme that I am sure you can use

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to Drayia

I got my goodies yesterday that i ordered for my sswap pal n me of course since shipping was free. i will be shipping hers out this week

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to Drayia

• Drayia Said:
Jennifer you package is in the mail from here, I went with a theme that I am sure you can use

i got the package today yippee love the stuff great stuff love it all...

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to Drayia

• Drayia Said:

i got the package today yippee love the stuff great stuff love it all...

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to mommie75

Perfect glad it arrived before the end of the month

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to Drayia

JCI! TGIF!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

ditto on the TGIF! I am so thankful.

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to DivaDana

Just checkin in cant wait to see what else yummy stuff i get for this month i love yummy mail

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to mommie75

jci

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3

Hey all! Hope you are having a great weekend!!

Jennifer I have ordered your gift from here today! You should be getting it soon!! Hope you are having an awesome month!!

I have also ordered my October pals gift today and it should be to her shortly!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

Happy Birthday Jennifer!

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

• llprncess3 Said:
Hey all! Hope you are having a great weekend!!

Jennifer I have ordered your gift from here today! You should be getting it soon!! Hope you are having an awesome month!!

I have also ordered my October pals gift today and it should be to her shortly!

I Received ttoday thanks love it all

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

Look like i have rec half of the peoples stuff for my month so still have . More packages and group gift yippee

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

Relook and three more and group gift forgot there was . Flakers not one

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to mommie75

mommie I still need to send something I am gonna look at your wishlist this weekend and go shopping or add to the g.c, sorry money has been tight and I just haven't had the extra money, both of our hours have been cut I got laid off for a week with no pay and have had down days its been a terrible week we have had the flu here and I think I have been trying to fight it off, never got it yet (knock on wood) but tues and wed. my stomach was really upset, I feel better today just tired and then I woke up today to everything in my fridge warm my fridge stopped working so now we are trying to figure out what we are gonna do with that, our savings is drained from our checks being short and with the things we have had to do around here that was unexpected so for now we are using a little dorm fridge we had in our old camper and let me tell you it SUCKS, this won't last long will be out looking at fridges asap and getting a new one (or atleast I hope) we lost almost everything in our fridge but was able to save almost everything in the freezer there was only a few things that was unthawed in there so that was good, I will catch up on here over the weekend (I have another down day on monday so I should be able to get everything I need to around here and on my swaps), we have 2 soccer games this weekend and race for the cure so it is a busy weekend so the 3 day weekend will be nice

AZGIRL
Expert
AZGIRL

Sorry to hear that. prayers your way. Checking in. Sending you a g.c. It's weekend Jennifer

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to AZGIRL

Wow life sounds crazy for u right know

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to mommie75

Hope things look up Jen. Things are tough around my area also. Coal jobs are really getting hit hard. That's the livelihood of folks around me. Our county suffers due to tax loss also. Praying for better days.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to DivaDana

Dana - you r package went out today.
Jennifer - I will get a gc to you tonight. I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

Jana - I received your awesome package today. I love the papers you got me and the pins and buttons, flower centers, and love those baby shoes - Abigail will be walking real soon. Thank you so much.

Jennifer - I'll get the $ to you tonight too.

My birthday is tomorrow and I received the most awesome gift. My dh made it happen for me to go to England with Tres to visit Rachel. We gad the most amazing week and it was truly the trip of a lifetime.

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

Happy Birthday suzi, glad you had a good trip

I think I missed Jennifer's the other day so Happy belated birthday sorry I missed it

ty everyone for the thoughts and prayers it is just life and its been a terrible year for us (I thought last year was bad but it just got worse) and really I have alot to be greatful for I have 2 healthy kids (they get sick just like everyone else but nothing major) in fact all for of us is healthy we have a house 3 cars and a camper so I can't complain we are fortunate to have what we have I just have never had to struggle like this in a long time and I don't like it, last couple of years I worked alot of hours and would just say I want a day off we could do whatever we wanted money wasn't a issue just had to find the time now I am begging for 40 hours and wish I could get a day or 2 of overtime here and there, cuz I am loving having time off and doing things with my kids/family and having scrappy time

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3

Happy birthday Suzi! I am so glad you like everything!

Keeping everyone in my prayers! It seems we are all having a rough go of it these days.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca

Happy BD Suzi

Scrappinlilly i hope that everything works out so sorry to hear u and ur family are going threw a hard time. I hope that things will get better soon.

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to bluucaca

I understand that when we have money no time to do thingswhen we r broke we have time.cant have it both ways money and time..

I rec,my package from maricella yesterday. Great stuff thanks
Just couple left

I cant wait to get the gift cert all of them i have a code for12% off but it is only good for couple more days so not sure if will get to use it

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to mommie75

jci

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to mommie75

I'm glad it made it safely i was getting worried

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to bluucaca

Suzzette, got my package yesterday from you. Do you have some directions on the tea? can't wait to try it. Thanks for the tape and candy bar! Never can have enough tape!!!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to DivaDana

1 tsp per 6 oz cup and I use the mesh tea ball like this one below ad they are super cheap at Walmart.

http://www.amazon.com/Norpro-5503-Stainless -Steel-2-Inc...

I hope you enjoy the tea as much as I do.

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

Thanks for the directions I will see about getting the holder.

Have a great day all!!!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to DivaDana

JCI!
TGIF!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

we get out half a day today!!! I am so looking forward to relaxing!

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to DivaDana

jci

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to bluucaca

Just a update in less i am wrong i am still missing from az girl.jen and the group gc. And the extra months i paid for and we had flakers

AZGIRL
Expert
AZGIRL

Checking in. I just sent you the gc. Sorry for being late.

AZGIRL
Expert
AZGIRL

I also paid up til end of year. Where is hostess?

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to AZGIRL

Hostess will check in when she can, she has had some unexpected things come up I am sure just like we all do. This is my second year with her in this swap she normally very active and promt. Please be patiene with her

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to Drayia

She has been posting on other threads thou and posted something about going camping this weekend so she has been around just to busy to stop in.

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to mommie75

Jci

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

Hi ladies.

My dear pal I haven't forgotten you, going shopping tomorrow and will get to you soon.

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

JCI! I will be ordering my pals gift at the end of the week.

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

jci hope you all are having a great day!!!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to DivaDana

Bought my pal today while in the city - so off the PO tomorrow to mail.

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

sorry all I am here will try to catch up quik before I go to bed .... as far as the ones who paid for the whole year they will get their $ back these are the ones who I have that I owe money back to

angela,Jennifer and Jana if you 3 can please send me your paypal so I know I am sending it to the right paypal account I will get the $ to you it is still in my paypal so I can send it out right away

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to mommie75

• mommie75 Said:
Just a update in less i am wrong i am still missing from az girl.jen and the group gc. And the extra months i paid for and we had flakers

I must have missed a post somewhere I have that you haven't gotten anything from dana 2, I'm sure that I just missed it and I am too tired to take the time to go back and look for it, I am hoping I can send you the g.c on fri. from the group and I am just adding to it from me....also did you get g.c from angela (azgirl) and if I am right I owe you for the 2 months that we had flakers on for oct. and dec.

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

I only got one pkg. marked this month from pals please let me know if I missed anyone, I have that sassy got hers

AZGIRL
Expert
AZGIRL

I am confused to. I sent Jen her gc I just need to verify what months are flankers so I do not send. I can figure oct for latte but how about November and December. If they are not flakes. Scrappinlily you can verify with me and put monies to their gc and and I will add the extra 15 to their gc. Just let me know thank you. ..........just got iPad hate hate the auto correct speller. Lol. Hope all is having good night and week

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to AZGIRL

I did get from dana she was the first one..i got gc from azgirl also..

So i only have down missing from you and group then i am done..

The two months there is flakers is oct and dec we r doing pals both months for those.

I have my oct pal just need to order her goodies

My paypal is [email protected] u can just send all the same time..ur.group and two months owed then i will just get one big gc to spend yippeeee

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to mommie75

I got a confirmation that my Oct pal has received her goodies for this month from here at Scrapbook on the 13th please let me know if you have received

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to AZGIRL

• AZGIRL Said:
I am confused to. I sent Jen her gc I just need to verify what months are flankers so I do not send. I can figure oct for latte but how about November and December. If they are not flakes. Scrappinlily you can verify with me and put monies to their gc and and I will add the extra 15 to their gc. Just let me know thank you. ..........just got iPad hate hate the auto correct speller. Lol. Hope all is having good night and week

mommie already answered (ty for helping mommie) she is right it was oct. and dec. that we had flakers I was originally gonna give them to their months to come back and catch up before I sent $ back but have decided that I have given them plenty of time and decided to just give the ones that paid for those months their $ back now so pm me your paypal or put it on here whatever works best for you

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to mommie75

• mommie75 Said:
I did get from dana she was the first one..i got gc from azgirl also..

So i only have down missing from you and group then i am done..

The two months there is flakers is oct and dec we r doing pals both months for those.

I have my oct pal just need to order her goodies

My paypal is [email protected] u can just send all the same time..ur.group and two months owed then i will just get one big gc to spend yippeeee

ty for letting me know I thought she had sent in but didn't have it marked and was thinking it was awhile ago, so you want the $20 added to your g.c, just want to make sure I have this right

AZGIRL
Expert
AZGIRL

Thank you. All straight now. Just looked at messages will get oct out soon. Ty

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to AZGIRL

jci

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to DivaDana

jci

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

My pals items have been ordered and will ship from here. She should have them in a few days:)

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3

JCI

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

Yes just add the 20 to the group gift so with that and part from u i have more to spend on yummy goodies hehehe

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

• scrappindmbfan Said:
JCI! I will be ordering my pals gift at the end of the week.

Rec today thanks

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to mommie75

jci

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to bluucaca

Jci i am ordering my pals stuff this week problay friday have to wait for hubby to get paid..

Still waiting on the rest of the stuff for my month kind of upset been a month already since my b day and still waiting for my month.. not been like this before usally get on or around ur b day

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to mommie75

sorry Jen.

jci all. Hope everyone has a great evening!

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to DivaDana

still waiting to if my pal for Oct has received i will ordering for Nov's BD girl soon

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to bluucaca

Ordered my Oct. pal box from here just waiting on shipping confirmation

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Drayia

package shipped today

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to Drayia

I woke up to the group gc and one from jen yippee i am off tomorrow so let the shopping start!!!
Also will be ordering oct pal tomorrow or today if. I have time... no school around here last two day so yestarday there was 13 kids here today only 10 hehehe but 4 of them r mine

Page 6 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics