Page 7 of 7 
Username Post: CLOSED BIRTHDAY GIRL SWAP 2012        (Topic#1565667)
mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to Drayia

I woke up to the group gc and one from jen yippee i am off tomorrow so let the shopping start!!!
Also will be ordering oct pal tomorrow or today if. I have time... no school around here last two day so yestarday there was 13 kids here today only 10 hehehe but 4 of them r mine

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to mommie75

jci

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to scrappinlilly

Oct pals stuff ordered right from here so azgirl u should be getting a package real soon

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to mommie75

jci I haven't received a pkg yet this month. Hopefully it's one that has been shipped

Have a good weekend everyone!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to scrappindmbfan

jci have a great weekend girls, I am so ready for all these buses to leave so I can go.

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to DivaDana

enjoy your g.c Jen sorry it was so late the last few months have been really tough around here especially this last one, I am not use to this, I have had money be tight but not to where I can't pay bills or do things we want to do we usually go camping 2-3 times a month if not every weekend and the only camping we have done since july is the ones that were already paid for cuz we couldn't afford to go, I am trying to find a part time job cuz they said in our meeting yesterday that it is gonna be till after the 1st of the year before we pick up and I can't keep going like this for 2 more months (they said it was only gonna be slow till the middle of sept well itpicked up for a week or 2 and I got 40 hours then it went back to being short weeks again) I just wish I could find something flexible cuz of my kids and their sports but its probably gonna be I am gonna have to miss somethings, its just weird I use to work so much that I complained about not getting time with my kids but we never worried about $ then things slowed down, no more ot and it was great I got to see my kids and do things with them and was fine with 40 hours had $ and could do what we want then go down to 24-36 hour checks and had alot of things happen that we had to spend extra $ on like vehicles and the house appliances etc and the savings goes very fast and then your left struggling, it just shows how things can change so fast, thank god we were ones that based our bills on 40hours and not the ot or we would have lost everything

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to mommie75

got an awsome box from Shana today i can't beleive all the awsome goodies she sent will post a picture later. Thank you soooooooo much Shana love it all

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to bluucaca

az girl your stuff shipped yest...

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to mommie75

i ordered a whole bunch of yummy stuff with my gifts cert and the other three i was sent also... so got a ton of yummy stuff comming this way.

things have been really rough around here also for over a year my hubby has been off work more than has worked since last june.. back problems he has had surgey ect. so i do not have money to buy scrap stuff all my money goes to bills. food, kids ect..

so i am glad i got to spend alot at once and not hurt my bank account that much i did go little over but not really it was shipping that i paid extra for..

AZGIRL
Expert
AZGIRL
In response to mommie75

Thanks Jennifer. I need to go check PO box.

Nancy I sent yours this morning. You should get a happy email.

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to AZGIRL

I got it! Thanks Angie! I'm already shoppin

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3

I received my October pals...it was sent to my old house so I was able to get it this weekend. I don't know who sent it though... I got 2 my minds eye 6x6 pads and a set of lawn fawn admit one stamps!! Love it all!! Thanks so much!!

Please send the November goodies to my new address from the private message. Thanks!!

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to llprncess3

BDAY SWAP By Bluucaca

Here is what i got from Shana

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca

• llprncess3 Said:
I received my October pals...it was sent to my old house so I was able to get it this weekend. I don't know who sent it though... I got 2 my minds eye 6x6 pads and a set of lawn fawn admit one stamps!! Love it all!! Thanks so much!!

Please send the November goodies to my new address from the private message. Thanks!!

That was from i hope you injoy

AZGIRL
Expert
AZGIRL
In response to bluucaca

Thank you Jennifer for the happy mail. Love the goodies tons of bling I will post pic later

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to AZGIRL

Shana I have your Oct pal package and I promise I am going to the PO tomorrow to mail it. I should have taken care of this already and I am so sorry for my lack of getting off my bvtt and sending it.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Sassy Suzi

Tis ok Suzi it will get here when it eventually LOL.

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to Drayia

Jci

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

Jana your gift from me was ordered from here this morning. You should be seeing in a few days I forgot to put in the comments that it was for this swap so hopefully you'll be able to figure out it was from me. Sorry!

Hope you enjoy the goodies though!

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

Got my goodies I ordered with my group gift and other gc I got from this swap lots of yummy stuff thanks every one

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to mommie75

Nancy, I will let you know when it gets here So excited!

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca

jci

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to bluucaca

HI everyone - hope your November is off to a nice Fall one.

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3

I recieved my first package!! Nancy I am assuming it is from you. I got 2 lawn fawn stamp sets (happy summer and make lemonade) and a set of smash pockets! I love it all!! Thank you!!!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

Yes, Jana that was from me! I'm glad you like all of it. I had a hard time deciding

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

ok ladies I have drayia as the only one who is still waiting on a pkg. from their pal which was shipped if I am right please let me know if I missed someone thx

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

I have paid my november money, i am almost positive and will try to shop for the birthday girl this week!
Hope you are all doing great this evening. I am so ready for bed. Had a long day it seems with nothing getting done but relaxing.
Running the dishwasher now and maybe a load of clothes before I make it in the bedroom.

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to DivaDana

Dana, I recieved the gift card!! Thank you so much!! I can't wait until I can use it!!!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to DivaDana

• DivaDana Said:
I have paid my november money, i am almost positive and will try to shop for the birthday girl this week!
Hope you are all doing great this evening. I am so ready for bed. Had a long day it seems with nothing getting done but relaxing.
Running the dishwasher now and maybe a load of clothes before I make it in the bedroom.

I will check I have 3 that still need to pay and I thought one was you when I had looked at it the other day but I am just going of memory I don't have my book with me so I will check it when I get home and let you know for sure

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

is there anyone who would like to take this swap over, I had alot go on this year and wasn't able to be here as much as I should have been and it isn't fair to everyone, I am trying to find a part time job right now and so not knowing how that will go with me already working and trying to keep up with my kids activities I don't want to take it on....a year is a long commitment, it wasn't so bad till the last couple months (we are aways busy from april-nov. but I don't remember it being this bad last year and I was putting in alot more hours at work last year (I think I am just getting old and can't keep up anymore lol, I always tell everyone all those hours I use to work has made me lazy now cuz I don't ever seem get everything done and I seem tired alot more now)

or if there is someone who would consider co-hosting I might be interested in that

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

oh also I am not gonna do dec. pals unless you really want to I never got them sent out and it is only a few weeks till dec. and with the holidays I thought we could just skip them but if you rather do them on this short of a notice that is fine with me 2, I just don't know where this year has gone

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

I sent you my money for November last night. I had completely forgotten about it.

I'm actually going to be dropping out for the next year. I have loved this swap, but my financial situation has changed and I not scrapping as much as I used to so it's just not logical for me to stay in.

I am willing though to still do palls for next month. I have money still budgeted for this swap through the end of the yr I don't think it's too late to assign them at all. I would be happy to help to do the name swap and send out pals if that would help. I could do it this weekend and everyone would have them by monday.

Is anyone else still in for pals next month? Let me know and I can do the name draw.

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

glad the birthday girl got her gc! jci, i can't participate next year either. The economy and my bills have caught up with me. No pals for me next month. I have loved this swap though!!!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

• scrappindmbfan Said:
I sent you my money for November last night. I had completely forgotten about it.

I'm actually going to be dropping out for the next year. I have loved this swap, but my financial situation has changed and I not scrapping as much as I used to so it's just not logical for me to stay in.

I am willing though to still do palls for next month. I have money still budgeted for this swap through the end of the yr I don't think it's too late to assign them at all. I would be happy to help to do the name swap and send out pals if that would help. I could do it this weekend and everyone would have them by monday.

Is anyone else still in for pals next month? Let me know and I can do the name draw.

if anyone wants to do pals next month still that is fine, if you want to draw them that is fine or I can do it either tom. or wed. just let me know.....I can't join if it isn't one thing its another here and I am just getting farther behind, someone cut my tire over the weekend so now I need to come up with $ for a new tire hoping I can find a used one to get me threw till I get the money for a new one it didn't go all the way through it but they said they wouldn't drive to long with it like that.....I am so ready for my bad luck to go away I don't know how much more I can handle

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to DivaDana

• DivaDana Said:
glad the birthday girl got her gc! jci, i can't participate next year either. The economy and my bills have caught up with me. No pals for me next month. I have loved this swap though!!!

the economy has hit us hard here and it isn't looking like is gonna get any better any time soon

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca

I'm so sorry to hear that some of you are having a hard time at this time of the yr. If there is anything that i could help you with just let me know. It doesn't matter to me if you choose pals or not ethier way is fine with me.

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to bluucaca

I think I am going to step out for next month too. We have been having a rough go of it the past couple of months and every penny helps. I had a lot of fun this year with this!! And presents this month has been fun!!

Hope things turn around for everyone!!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

Sounds like most people need/want to bow out of pals next month, and of course it's understandable.

I'm voting now to not do them and we'll call it done after Jana has received all of her bday goodies. I, too have had a blast with the swap for the past two years!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to mommie75

Suzi I received you package today, Yeah for bling and Spellbinders. Thank you so much now I can get started on the DT project I want to make for Spellbinders DT call in December. I was figuring I would have to buy one of the spiral flower dies if I did not recieve one soon. PERFECT timing Thank you!!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to Drayia

I am sorry that I didnt mail it sooner but was hoping it would be the one that you wanted from your wishlist.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Its perfect Suzi, I understand with the whole mailing thing. I have several packages that I NEED to mail out LOL. They are late

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to Drayia

Just stopping to say hi.. I will be ordering Nov package tomorrow or later today if I get a chance.
I am fine doing what everyone else wants to do for next month

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to mommie75

jci

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to DivaDana

Jci

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

B day girl should have ur gift from me...sad that this swap it over been like really only reason I visit SBC. Com much anymore..

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to mommie75

So far I have received gifts from Nancy, Dana, and Jennifer. Thank you ladies!!!

AZGIRL
Expert
AZGIRL

Just sent The gift. So I gather we are not doing December or has that changed?

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to AZGIRL

Thanks for the Gift card!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

no we are not doing dec there was only a couple that said they wanted most said they couldn't so we are gonna skip it, I am hoping that things change by this time next year and that I can open another one for 2014 I really like this swap I just have to much on my plate right now to open one for next year

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3

I would love to try again in a year too! I loved this swap!!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

I agree with Jen that is one of the only reason I come to sb.com. It's really sad to see it end.. Hopefully in a yr we can start back up. We've had a great group of swappers for the past 2 yrs. It's been a ton of fun for me and I've really gotten my stash built up and some of my bigger items from this swap.

I'm gonna miss ya' ladies

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

I, too ,will miss everyone.

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca

I agree with Jen also i have had an awsome time with this swap i hate to see it go but totally understand you all. We have had alot of awsome ladies in this swap and i will miss this swap.
Hopefully we can start again in 2014.

Jane your goodies are going postal today just got in your goodies i had ordered

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to bluucaca

I have really enjoyed this swap too!! It's really nice to be able to chat with other people who enjoy crafting. I don't have anyone else that enjoys scrappy stuff like i do. You ladies have been awesome!!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

I will still be around I just don't know how much, I am only joining a small amount of swaps at a time, gonna join 1 or 2 at a time once I get those finished I will join another and so on that way if I find another job I can still finish them

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Jana your goodies shipped from here today

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3

Did you ladies see today's deal? They have the Tim holtz markers on sale! I am so ordering these today with the gift cards I have received! Thank you so much ladies!!!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

yea, glad you'll get something you love!

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to DivaDana

Shana, I got you presents in the mail! Love them all!! I got the tombow eraser and refill, two sets of chic tags, and the my minds eye winter wonderland stamps. Thanks so much!!!!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Yeah glad it arrived and you like it all.

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to Drayia

BD girls have gone postal they should be there soon

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to bluucaca

happy saturday all!

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to Drayia

Marcella, I received your package today! Thanks for the gorgeous handmade card, lawn fawn smitty's abc's stamps and hero arts neon blue ink pad!! Love it all!!

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to Drayia

So far I have received gifts from Nancy, Dana, Jennifer, Shana, Marciella, and Angie. Thank you ladies!!!

That means I'm only waiting for something from Jen and Suzi and the group gift card. No hurry just trying to keep track!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

I have your gift I just haven't made it to the po

I need to go double check who has paid for gc I have 4 that still need to pay (3 besides me but I am sure 1 of them paid) so I will check it out

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

Ok I went and checked I am waiting on 1 person $ besides mine I will pm them and hope I will have my money this week the other 2 I didn't have marked but they paid for 8 months total so my mistake

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

jci

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to DivaDana

Hi was just stopping. Buy to see how everyone was doing

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to mommie75

i'm glad it arrived safely

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to bluucaca

jci

AZGIRL
Expert
AZGIRL

JCI. Since we are not doing December I am signing off. I have loved sc.com swaps glad that this one lasted. I got flaked on a another one recently which is why I took a break for awhile a few years ago but tried again. But will still visit to get inspired. Hope everyone has a great Christmas!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to AZGIRL

Jana I am running behind this month.

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

checking in with you all. Have a great Christmas holiday everyone!!!! I have decorated my offices but not my home. Just too busy and not enough time at home lol. Maybe next week i'll be able to prepare there.

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to DivaDana

Happy Saturday ladies!

Jen and Suzi, no problem!

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

jci

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca

I Hope that everyone has an Awsome Xmas signing off

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to bluucaca

Have a Merry Christmas everyone, signing off.

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to Drayia

JCI, Jen and Suzi...can you please let me know when you will be sending the stuff?

Thanks!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

you should have gotten mine today, sorry its been a few days since I got on so catching up now, let me know please

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3

Jen. I did get your package! Thanks so much!! So I'm just waiting on Suzi's package and the group gift card.

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

have you gotten anything from suzi yet?

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi

Yes I sent her a gc.

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

Hope everyone has a great new year.

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to DivaDana

thank you dana happy new year to you 2 and to everyone else

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

Did Jana ever get her group gc? It's been a LONG time at this point...if she hasn't gotten it yet what's the hold up?

Just curious...I just want to make sure all my fellow bday girls are taken care of

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

Hope all is well!!!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

• scrappindmbfan Said:
Did Jana ever get her group gc? It's been a LONG time at this point...if she hasn't gotten it yet what's the hold up?

Just curious...I just want to make sure all my fellow bday girls are taken care of

yes she got it back before I asked if she got anything from suzi that was the last thing I needed to make sure she got as far as I know everything is finished with this swap unless I am wrong then I messed up somewhere if so please let me know

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan

• scrappinlilly Said:
  • scrappindmbfan Said:

yes she got it back before I asked if she got anything from suzi that was the last thing I needed to make sure she got as far as I know everything is finished with this swap unless I am wrong then I messed up somewhere if so please let me know

WOOHOO! I'm glad all is settled then! I'm gonna sign out. If/when another one of these swaps is started up please contact me It's been a great two years with you all

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana

I am so going to miss everyone. I kept hanging around, I'll sign off as well. Happy scrapping to you all!!!!

Page 7 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics