Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: November ATC Swap        (Topic#1566113)
provinca
Governor
provinca

Welcome to the November ATC Swap. Thanks Glenda (ILOVEPAPPLIONS) for starting this swap and for hosting it the past few months!

Each month will have two themes and a Potluck category to choose from. You can do one or all of the themes.

The swap is a 3/3 or 6/6 swap (you make three/you get three or you make 6/you get 6). You must make at least three for each theme you sign up for.

Each card must be 2 ½ x 3 ½

Please include the following on the back of your cards:
Your Name
Your sb.com screen name
The state/country they’re from (I’m aiming to collect ATCs from every state!)
Title of your card
Number/edition of your card (1/3, 2/3, etc.)
Date Made

When your cards are done, please mail them to me (I’ll PM you my address). Please be sure to include a self-addressed, stamped envelope so I can mail your cards back to you. Please put the same amount of postage on your return envelope as you do on the mailing envelope. If you’re in doubt, please add an extra loose stamp. If I don’t use it, I’ll return it to you! If you don't send postage, I won't be able to return cards to you.

Please post a picture cards here so we can all enjoy them!

A few housekeeping notes:
- please enclose a return envelope that is big enough to hold all the cards you'll be receiving
- please be sure all your embellies are securely glued down
- please back your cards so they are sturdy -- one sheet of card stock usually isn't sturdy enough (I make "backers" from cereal boxes, pasta boxes, tissue boxes,etc. I cut them up to 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 and store them in a box so I always have them ready to use.)

Please – NO FLAKERS! Please check in at least once a week so we know you’re still with us. If you need to drop out please let me know so we’re not waiting for you . . . .

Above all – have fun creating!!

November's themes are:

1. Thanksgiving: either the holiday itself or something you're thankful for; or just use the word "thanks" on the card

2. Sports -- it's football and hockey season in my house! Your cards can be of ANY sport you're interested in

3. Potluck -- your cards can be totally random -- no theme needed.

CARDS ARE DUE TO ME BY NOVEMBER 30. I will swap them out and mail them back to you within 3 days. I'm really sorry, but if they're late to me by more than a day or so, I will mail them back to you unswapped. It just isn't fair to let everyone wait just because one person is late!

Now let's get creating!!

THANKSGIVING:
Provina (Anna) (3)
Texlady (6) - rec'd
Euroalien (Yvonne)(3) - rec'd
Morninggloryscrapper (Kim) (3) - rec'd
LatteMemories (Brenda)(6) - rec'd
Latarris - rec'd
Craftylefty (Toccara) (3)

SPORTS:
Provinca (Anna) (3)
Hotrodingscrapbooker (3) - rec'd
LatteMemories (Brenda)rec'd
Stopnstare07 (Henva)(6)rec'd
Latarris - rec'd
Kirkkevinsmom (Joyce) (6)rec'd

POTLUCK:
Euroalien (Yvonne)(3) - rec'd
Morninggloryscrapper(Kim) (6) - rec'd
LatteMemories (Brenda)(6)
Latarris - rec'd
Renbear (Karen) (3) - rec'd
Hotrodingscrapbooker (3) - rec'd
Texlady (3) - rec'd

Edited by provinca on 01-02-12 05:43 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

texlady
Diva
texlady
In response to provinca

I will take thanksgiving and potluck

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to texlady

Got you added Texlady. Thanks for playing again!

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to provinca

Hej Anna!

I'm in again, please sign me up for:

thanksgiving and potluck

hotroding scrapbooker
Diva
hotroding scrapbooker
In response to Euroalien

I'm in for a spot in the sports category!

MorningGloryScrapper
Veteran
MorningGloryScrapper
In response to hotroding scrapbooker

I'd like to try these- please sign me up for Thanksgiving and potluck.

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to MorningGloryScrapper

Welcome ladies -- got you added!

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to provinca

SCARY DAY - BOO, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

CraftyTwin
Guru
CraftyTwin
In response to Euroalien

You can put me down for each category.

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07
In response to CraftyTwin

I'd like sports...even though I said I was cutting back on swaps...put me down for 3 for now, but if more ladies join, I'll take 6. I use these for mini albums and my pages so if you guys are doing individual sports and wouldn't mind doing a kid's soccer for me I would GREATLY appreciate it!

Latte_Memories
Veteran
Latte_Memories
In response to stopnstare07

Can I have a spot in all three please? Thanks, Brenda

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to Latte_Memories

Welcome back ladies. I've got you all down for your categories.

Henva - I'll be sure to swap you out a soccer card!

Edited by provinca on 10-31-11 01:55 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to provinca

HI there - Sign me up for Sports.

Thanks

Renbear
Diva
Renbear
In response to kirkkevinsmom

Hi! It's Ren again!!
I hope everyone is doing well.

Anna, I would like to jump in again. I will do a set of Potluck cards for now.
Thanks!!
~Ren

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to Renbear

Hi Ren! glad you could join us this month!!

P.S. Check your mail this week!

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07
In response to provinca

SIX it is! :-)

provinca
Governor
provinca

Ladies, we've had a good response to the swap so I've changed it to 3/3 or 6/6 so let me know if you want a 3 spot or 6 spot. Thanks.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to provinca

I will do a 3/3 for the two groups I entered, - 3 of each total 6 cards. Thanks!

MorningGloryScrapper
Veteran
MorningGloryScrapper
In response to Euroalien

I'd like to do 6 for the Potluck. I've got 3 finished already. :-)

Edited by MorningGloryScrapper on 11-01-11 12:51 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

hotroding scrapbooker
Diva
hotroding scrapbooker

Just 3 in the Sports category for me this month. We'll see how my scrapin' goes and if I get inspired I'll let you know and add another spot.

Great potluck cards MorningGlory!

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom

I'll take 6 and I already told you in sports. Are we doing football since it is football season? I love football. So I hope everyone in sports don't mind. I'm going to the Steelers/Ravens game this weekend. I'm a HUGE steelers fan!

Renbear
Diva
Renbear

Anna, I'll stick with 3 for the Potluck for now. Thanks!

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Renbear

humday all day...

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to Euroalien

Hi ladies.

Joyce, it doesn't have to be football; it can be whatever sport you like. Oh, and, nice game the Steelers had against my Patriots last weekend. I'm a huge Pats fan, but wasn't a very happy Pats fan after that game. My fantasy football team suffered miserably!!

Latte_Memories
Veteran
Latte_Memories
In response to provinca

• provinca Said:
Hi ladies.

Joyce, it doesn't have to be football; it can be whatever sport you like. Oh, and, nice game the Steelers had against my Patriots last weekend. I'm a huge Pats fan, but wasn't a very happy Pats fan after that game. My fantasy football team suffered miserably!!

Anna ~ Just want to pass along my deepest sympathy to you and your PATS! lol Never under estimate the power of the STEELERS! It was a great game and I just had to pick on you.

Oh and I will take 6 again. Thanks!

Edited by Latte_Memories on 11-02-11 06:29 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Latte_Memories
Veteran
Latte_Memories

• kirkkevinsmom Said:
I'll take 6 and I already told you in sports. Are we doing football since it is football season? I love football. So I hope everyone in sports don't mind. I'm going to the Steelers/Ravens game this weekend. I'm a HUGE steelers fan!

Joyce ~ It's nice to see another STEELERS fan on here. I'm debating on tickets for Sundays game. It's gonna be a good one!

provinca
Governor
provinca

Joyce and Brenda -- we have a sb.com fantasy football league that is loads of fun. The season is almost over, but perhaps you'd like to join us next season????? We do it through fleaflicker.com and it's totally free and lots of fun!

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to provinca

• provinca Said:
Hi ladies.

HI Anna - Sorry about your Pats....LOL I was super excited about that win! I had it in my head all last week that we were going to lose. I was a crazy person on Sunday. Now if we can do it this week with the Ravens. I'll be there...Look for me on tv.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom

• Latte_Memories Said:
  • provinca Said:
Hi ladies.

Anna ~ Just want to pass along my deepest sympathy to you and your PATS! lol Never under estimate the power of the STEELERS! It was a great game and I just had to pick on you. :)
Oh and I will take 6 again. Thanks!

LOL....I love this!!! Sorry Anna! It was a great game!!

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom

• Latte_Memories Said:
  • kirkkevinsmom Said:

Joyce ~ It's nice to see another STEELERS fan on here. I'm debating on tickets for Sundays game. It's gonna be a good one!

I'm going to be there and I can't wait!!! Do you live near Pittsburgh? I live in Jerome which is about 1.5 hrs east of Pittsburgh

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to provinca

• provinca Said:
Joyce and Brenda -- we have a sb.com fantasy football league that is loads of fun. The season is almost over, but perhaps you'd like to join us next season????? We do it through fleaflicker.com and it's totally free and lots of fun!

Oh I would love to join next year. I'll have to remember or you will have to remind me.

Latte_Memories
Veteran
Latte_Memories

• kirkkevinsmom Said:
  • Latte_Memories Said:
  • kirkkevinsmom Said:

I'm going to be there and I can't wait!!! Do you live near Pittsburgh? I live in Jerome which is about 1.5 hrs east of Pittsburgh

I live an hour and 45 minutes south of Pittsburgh, I'm in West Virginia, near Morgantown. I visit Pitt often, love the city, lots to do.

Latte_Memories
Veteran
Latte_Memories
In response to provinca

• provinca Said:

I will have to remember this for next year. Never done anything like that before. I'm in a hockey pool right now and not doing too bad. It's a first for me als. Had to go with my Penguins and then choose the Red Wings cause my son said I had to.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien

jci

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to Euroalien

Brenda - Did you decide if you are going to the game? Me and my son are leaving about 2:30 or so. Stopping to eat and then going to the stadium. He has to go early to watch the teams practice. I like to be downstairs listening to the band.

hotroding scrapbooker
Diva
hotroding scrapbooker

Hi All, I've had some inspiration and an idea brainstorm. I'm already signed up for sports, but now I'd like to make 3 for potluck too.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien

have a great weekend...

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to Euroalien

Hi ladies. Happy Friday to you all. Enjoy your weekend!

Latte_Memories
Veteran
Latte_Memories

• kirkkevinsmom Said:
Brenda - Did you decide if you are going to the game? Me and my son are leaving about 2:30 or so. Stopping to eat and then going to the stadium. He has to go early to watch the teams practice. I like to be downstairs listening to the band.

No, I'm not going to be able to go. I'm so bummed. I'll be rooting and yelling from my living room. Have a great time.

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07

JCI...hoping to work on these next weekend....kinda have an "All Star" idea.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom

Happy Saturday everyone! I hope you all have a great weekend!!

hotroding scrapbooker
Diva
hotroding scrapbooker

Got my Potluck cards finished today! I need to thank Henva for inspiration. I loved the idea of her "glamorous" love tags, but couldn't commit to another swap at this time. So I used the inspiration here.

Nov. Potluck ATC Swap By Hotroding Scrapbooker

MorningGloryScrapper
Veteran
MorningGloryScrapper

Beautiful Amanda!

provinca
Governor
provinca

Very nice Amanda!

hotroding scrapbooker
Diva
hotroding scrapbooker
In response to provinca

Thank you Anna & MorningGlory!

My sports cards are coming along a little slower.

MorningGloryScrapper
Veteran
MorningGloryScrapper

Another 3 cards are finished. . . Only 3 more to do before I go postal :-)

These are my Thankful ATCs
Thanksgiving ATC By MorningGloryScrapper

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien

Monday all day long...

Started my Thanksgiving cards....

CraftyTwin
Guru
CraftyTwin

Sorry to see your Steelers lose. It was very exciting to watch, two good teams.

MorningGloryScrapper
Veteran
MorningGloryScrapper

I'm ready to go postal. . . But- I don't know where to send them to?

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien

Getting close to being done.... two more to go...

provinca
Governor
provinca

• MorningGloryScrapper Said:
I'm ready to go postal. . . But- I don't know where to send them to?

I'll PM you my address.

CraftyTwin
Guru
CraftyTwin
In response to provinca

jci...I completed all 3 sets last night...got inspired when I opened my mail & saw all the fabulous cards u ladies made.

provinca
Governor
provinca

I have Friday off from work and I'm hoping I'll get to play around with my cards for a bit. Hopefully the family will cooperate with my plans!

CraftyTwin
Guru
CraftyTwin
In response to provinca

I'm off Friday too, guess I will be doing the same thing. If I were thinking I could've waited instead of staying up till 2am scrapbooking. lol
Do any of you ladies display your cards or do you just keep them hidden. I'm just starting my atc collection.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien

Mine goes in seperate box, don't have anywhere to disply things now...

I'm NOT off on Friday, work work work...

Out of nowhere while watching TV there was a lightning that hit in my neighbors backyard right outside my window last night (had some rain), guess who jumped a foot.... little bit to close for my taste...

Edited by Euroalien on 11-08-11 11:03 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CraftyTwin
Guru
CraftyTwin
In response to Euroalien

Euroliean, I just saw that you are now an American Citizen, Congrats. Where are you in Illinois? My sister just moved from Peoria. I never visited her in the winter. I was needing ideas for my ATC collection so I wasn't sure if ppl displayed them or not. Your space may not be any bigger than mine. I went from lg space to an area that only has a short desk, not my long desk I'm use to working on.

hotroding scrapbooker
Diva
hotroding scrapbooker

I told DH that I needed to invest in some sports cards protector sheets so I can put my ATC in a binder until I use them (but I do plan on using them in minis and layouts).

crafty lefty
Guru
crafty lefty

I want to join but I need to know the due date. Maybe I overlooked the date but I do not see it.

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to crafty lefty

Hi Toccara. Cards have to be at my house by November 30 so with the holiday and all, you'd probably need to mail no later than the 25th.

Edited by provinca on 11-08-11 03:01 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

provinca
Governor
provinca

• latarris Said:
Do any of you ladies display your cards or do you just keep them hidden. I'm just starting my atc collection.

I just bought the 7 gypsies ATC carousel and I really like it. It's a bit pricey -- I got it on sale for $27. It came with 10 plastic sleeves, so I had to buy a "few" more packages that ran almost $3 for a package of 10. For now I have all my cards on it, but I plan on making decorative tabs to separate them by theme, etc. I'm a calender scrapper, so my next plan is to get one of those divided trays that have 12 ATC size slots and put a card in each slot for each month and that way it'll always be changing.

I haven't yet, but I'm thinking I'll use some of the cards on LOs as well.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien

• latarris Said:
Euroliean, I just saw that you are now an American Citizen, Congrats. Where are you in Illinois? My sister just moved from Peoria. I never visited her in the winter. I was needing ideas for my ATC collection so I wasn't sure if ppl displayed them or not. Your space may not be any bigger than mine. I went from lg space to an area that only has a short desk, not my long desk I'm use to working on.

I live in the midwest IL by Mississippi River, yes the winters here can be bad - hate the ice we get. Told hubby that when we ret. we are moving south. Today he is a buisness owner so we are staying here for now.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Euroalien

I'm done with my ATCs so I will post pics later and will let you know when postal.

CraftyTwin
Guru
CraftyTwin
In response to Euroalien

Thanks ladies for the advice. Anna, I just saw the 7 gypsies stuff last night in a scrap magazine but they only showed a single tray, kinda like a tray from a card catalog in the library. I thought it was neat. I like the album idea too. Seems like a waste to have them all hidden. Maybe I can display a few at a time. I will post pics of my cards Friday and will mail them out on the 18th. Happy Hump Day!

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom

Hi everyone! I got my ATC's from last month. Loved them all!

crafty lefty
Guru
crafty lefty
In response to provinca

I will be done and postal by the 19th that way it will be enough time to get to you.

hotroding scrapbooker
Diva
hotroding scrapbooker

Started on my sport ATC cards today. I've had a lot of trial and error trying to get my ideas to come to life with this one.

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07

I don't know if I have already said that I got my ATCs from October, but I pulled a couple to go in my Halloween album! I am just waiting for the pictures to arrive so I can finish it!

provinca
Governor
provinca

• crafty lefty Said:
I will be done and postal by the 19th that way it will be enough time to get to you.

I'm glad you'll be joining us. What category would you like, and how many - 3 or 6?

Latte_Memories
Veteran
Latte_Memories
In response to provinca

Jci.....what a week!

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien

Here are my ATCs for Thanksgiving and the Potluck groups.

NOVEMBER ATC SWAP - THANKSGIVING! By Euroalien
NOVEMBER ATC SWAP - POTLUCK! By Euroalien

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to Euroalien

Great cards, Yvonne!

MorningGloryScrapper
Veteran
MorningGloryScrapper
In response to provinca

I love those tea cards!! I'm a huge tea fan.

CraftyTwin
Guru
CraftyTwin
In response to Euroalien

your cards are very cute.

hotroding scrapbooker
Diva
hotroding scrapbooker

Cards look great Yvonne!

texlady
Diva
texlady

I'm out of town until tues.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to texlady

Anna I sent my ATCs last night, but without DC again... sorry! Got to the PO one minute before they closed on me so I totally forgot... hope you get them by Wednesday or so next week...

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to Euroalien

That's okay Yvonne. I'll let you know when they get here.

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to provinca

I got my Thanksgiving cards done last night.

Thanksgiving ATCs By Provinca

Edited by provinca on 11-12-11 09:20 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to provinca

super nice Anna, really like them...

MorningGloryScrapper
Veteran
MorningGloryScrapper
In response to Euroalien

Those are pretty Anna!

I just found a website that is all about ATC swaps. I'm sure there are hundreds of these sites out there- but. . I'm so hooked!

Latte_Memories
Veteran
Latte_Memories

Great looking cards girls.

provinca
Governor
provinca

Happy Monday ladies! It's going to be a tough week at work, but if I can survive it, it'll be smooth sailing next week with only a 2 1/2 day week!!!

crafty lefty
Guru
crafty lefty
In response to provinca

Just checking in. finished a few ATC's

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien

Monday all day long...

hotroding scrapbooker
Diva
hotroding scrapbooker
In response to Euroalien

Sport ATCs not coming together like I planned. Back at the drawing board, hoping to finish Saturday.

provinca
Governor
provinca

Good luck with that Amanda! I'm hoping to tackle my sports ones this week, too.

provinca
Governor
provinca

• crafty lefty Said:
Just checking in. finished a few ATC's

Toccara, can you please let me know what category you're doing and how many so I can put you in the OP?
Thanks!

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to provinca

Yvonne, your cards arrived today -- very nice!!!

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to texlady

• texlady Said:

You signed up for Thanksgiving and potluck, but your package only had 6 Thanksgiving. ???

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to provinca

• provinca Said:
Yvonne, your cards arrived today -- very nice!!!

That was fast... glad you got them and that you liked them too....

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to Euroalien

Hi everyone! I went to a weekend crop and got lots of LO's done. I hope this week while watching TV I can do some ATC's.

hotroding scrapbooker
Diva
hotroding scrapbooker

Idea is ready, just need to set aside some time to pull out my cricut this weekend.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien

Eye surgery tomorrow so c u later on....

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to Euroalien

Good luck tomorrow Yvonne!!

crafty lefty
Guru
crafty lefty
In response to provinca

completed! will ship tomorrow or Friday

texlady
Diva
texlady
In response to texlady

• texlady Said:

One 10/31 I posted my choices for this swap were thxgivn and potluck. You have me in sports. I am ready to mail but do not have your addy and am not mailing in sports, but potluck.

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to texlady

You're all set and in the right categories now. Sorry about the confusion. I'll PM you my address now. Looking forward to seeing them!

provinca
Governor
provinca

• MorningGloryScrapper Said:
Those are pretty Anna!

I just found a website that is all about ATC swaps. I'm sure there are hundreds of these sites out there- but. . I'm so hooked!

LOL - saw your cards over at atcsforall last week. I joined that site a couple of years ago, too. I used to do lots of their swaps. There's some amazing talent in that gallery.

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to provinca

Good Morning! I was working on my sports ATCs last night and nothing look good for me. I can't figure out what colors I want use. BLAH!

provinca
Governor
provinca

Happy Friday!

Yvonne, how are you doing??? I hope all went well with your eye surgery!

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics