Username Post: Is anyone doing a December Daily?        (Topic#1566313)
parisdame
Diva
parisdame

I've been following Ali Edward's blog and now I am inspired. This is my first year taking on this challenge. If you have done one before share your tips! Thanks

Ursula Schneider
Veteran
Ursula Schneider
In response to parisdame

Don't take tooo many pictures. Just find one thing to focus on each day. And don't worry if you miss a day her or there. It's all good in the end and the point is to have a good time and record your real life during this busiest of months.

Preparing ahead is essential! Oh, and check out the Studio Calico and Ali Edwards kit which is a really awesome value for what you get.

Edited by Danielle Schneider on 11-02-11 10:07 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

KimmyS
KimmyS 
Veteran
KimmyS
In response to Ursula Schneider

I like the thought of it but in all honesty,I tend to loose interest to continue with the book after a few days....

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to KimmyS

I looked at her website... that looks like a really cool project. I'd like to try it, I'm just not sure if I'd have a topic for even half of the days.

momany
momany 
Idol
momany
In response to *jesse*

I've done it for a few years and have developed my own approach which works best for me. I love playing with my Christmas stash this time of year so I make the album ahead of time but with no numbers on the pages. Then I take photos and jot down thoughts as often as I have time in December. I use a journal app for this now. Then in January (or June) I put it all together. If I know the date I might add the number then but I really don't worry about it too much anymore.
It matters more to me to have the stories of our Christmas journaled, with photos and/or words, then to know it happened on the 7th rather then the 9th of December. I'm very glad I have these little albums to bring out every Christmas and look at years past.

New Kid On the Block
In response to momany

If you're worried about content, I really suggest signing up for Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas class. She sends out daily prompts for something to reflect on, take a photo of, etc. And once you join, you're good for as long as the class runs.

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat
In response to janavansistine

I am. The whole thing is going to be focused on DD and her first Christmas.

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to ColbyCheeseCat

The kit linked above is sold out.... does anyone know where else to get the 6x8.5 album? I've done some searching and haven't come up with one.

Wahkuna
Resident
Wahkuna
In response to *jesse*

I'm doing the DD this year too! I attempted one last year, but didn't even finish creating the album, let-alone filling it! So pathetic- I know! But this year I plan to not only create the DD album, but to get through it and finish (at least by June):-). I ordered the Ali Edwards DD album from Studio Calico the other day, and I can't wait until it gets here, to start!

My problem is that I put too much thought into the album design. I need to just do it and appreciate it for whatever it is once it's finished!

Shutterbugg
Idol
Shutterbugg
In response to Wahkuna

The album that was included in the Studio Calico kit was made exclusively for the kit and is not being offered apart from the kit (On Ali's blog, many people have asked about the album and that was her response).

momany
momany 
Idol
momany
In response to Shutterbugg

I had so much Christmas stuff I decided not to buy the kit. I'm using this album.
Products Referenced in This Post:

MisasMom
Resident
MisasMom
In response to momany

This will be my 2nd year. I too have lots of Christmas paper and embellies so I just designed my own pages and found a green AC 8x8 D-ring album (at Big Lots for $5). Last year a used a red one and was quite happy with the way it came out.

jenny2003
Idol
jenny2003
In response to *jesse*

• *jesse* Said:
The kit linked above is sold out.... does anyone know where else to get the 6x8.5 album? I've done some searching and haven't come up with one.

WRMK's creative dock binder uses 5.5 x 8.5 page protectors.

twosmilestoday
Resident
twosmilestoday
In response to parisdame

Hi

I am new here. What is a December Daily? What does that mean, what do you do? Also I like the idea of getting a daily prompt for Shimelle how do I sign up for that?

Thanks

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to twosmilestoday

I was thinking about trying to do a December Daily album to give to my mom for Christmas this year. The one on the Ali Edwards blog is so nice though...I'm a little intimidated to try to make my own!

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to DNA301

I'm thinking of trying the December Daily, too. Only, I'll have to do a custom version, since the kits are sold out (like everyone already said).

Here's something I'm trying to decide. If one does this project, do they also create LO's for a general Christmas-over-the-years album? Wouldn't that be repetitive?

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to MommaSaid

I plan on making one Christmas LO outside of the December Daily. I don't think it would be repetitive, because the LO would be more general... just a snapshot of Christmas as opposed to specific stories from the entire month, you know?

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to *jesse*

Thank you! I definitely see what you're saying. I finally wrapped my head around it all, as it applies to my Holiday scrapping intentions. For me, and probably everyone else, the DD would encompass all the fun stuff, like getting the tree decorated, Santa, Winter romps and whatever else happens (or doesn't) during the holiday season. SO, I can have fun with this project and I can appeal some to my secret desire to pre-make a lot of my scrappy pages. It will be a practice run on a behemoth of a mini album; considering I'm afraid to make minis.....

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat
In response to MommaSaid

I don't relate the December Daily to a "real" mini so I still do all of the LOs I want for Christmas.

The DD album is just daily things throughout December. Like a pic of the wreath or the baking ingredients for the cookies. Random stuff that I wouldn't do a lo on (but still related to the small one since it's her first Christmas)

I try to look at it as a "take a minute to breath" book and during that moment taking a pic of something related, printing it and slapping it in the already finished book. Hope that's a bit more info. There is no right or wrong way to go about it

shopgirlaudi
Mayor
shopgirlaudi

I was just coming on here to ask the same question. This is my first year attempting. I went through my stash yesterday and put together most of my "kit". I started on my album today and am about half way through. I am using mostly older MM Christmas lines; Mistletoe, Fa La La and St. Nick and throwing in a bit of MME and K&Co. here and there. I found a MM chip/binder album I bought quite some time back and am using that. It's working out great. I still need to work on my album cover as well, but I am really happy with the way it is turning out.

For those of you making/using your own "kits" from you stash. What sorts of things are you using??? Pics???

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat
In response to shopgirlaudi

I have a pic on my blog of everything gathered up and how I rearranged my fancy pants brag book

If I remember after the bday party from h... this afternoon I'll put them up here too!

Hope you will show pics as well!

shopgirlaudi
Mayor
shopgirlaudi

Here's a pic of the "kit" I put together from my stash. It's mostly older MM Christmas lines; Mistletoe and Fa La La, but I added a bit of K&Co, MME and Cosmo Cricket. Also some Paper Studio music sheet patterned papers.

I've been working on my December Daily album since yesterday and I'm about half way done:)

December Daily... By Shopgirlaudi

sunnyrc2001
Expert
sunnyrc2001
In response to twosmilestoday

• twosmilestoday Said:
Hi

I am new here. What is a December Daily? What does that mean, what do you do? Also I like the idea of getting a daily prompt for Shimelle how do I sign up for that?

Thanks

Found this:hope this helps explain for you
http://aliedwards.com/2011/10/december-dail y-2011-the-f...
http://aliedwards.com/2011/11/december-dail y-2011-the-f...

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid

At first, I rooted through my stash and went for anything red and green. There is a bit of Graphic 45 -- their older Christmas line and the Playtimes past -- some old K & Co I swore I'd use two years ago, random pieces from assorted DCWV packs. Then I kinda lost interest in my old stuff and tore into the pack of Crate Paper, Peppermint Twist, that I'd bought for this year. I figured, since I'm still doing an album, only smaller, why not?

While I've got half my pages done, I'm still unsettled on how I'm going to bind it. I have the Cinch. I have that chipboard that keeps the paper sturdy during shipping. I have a love of creating things from scratch. But how will the photos I add fair overtime? And yet, I can't seem to get motivated to go out, or even order online, page protectors. Then, I'd also have to get an album and finding an 8x8 that I like is turning into a PITA.

I'll take pics of what I've done if you take pics of yours!

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid

• ColbyCheeseCat Said:
I don't relate the December Daily to a "real" mini so I still do all of the LOs I want for Christmas.

The DD album is just daily things throughout December. Like a pic of the wreath or the baking ingredients for the cookies. Random stuff that I wouldn't do a lo on (but still related to the small one since it's her first Christmas)

I try to look at it as a "take a minute to breath" book and during that moment taking a pic of something related, printing it and slapping it in the already finished book. Hope that's a bit more info. There is no right or wrong way to go about it

I like your approach and hope I keep the spirit in mind as I go through my own.

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to MommaSaid

I plan on using the MM Mistletoe and Fa La La lines too! In fact, the overabundance of those supplies in my closet is why I'm going to do a DD this year. The hardest part for me was finding an album; I really liked the 6 x 8.5 size found in the Ali Edwards kit. I emailed the company offering the kit and they said that they plan on having the album only available in their store at some point, but I went ahead and bought a 5.5 x 8.5 album anyways. I'm waiting for it to come before I start anything.

shopgirlaudi
Mayor
shopgirlaudi
In response to *jesse*

I am using an older 8x8 MM binder ring album I've had in my stash FOREVER!!! I bought it on clearance at Target for under $2!!! The covers are plain chipboard so I am going to decorate that. The spine of the album is a kind of flocked dark red material. I'm about 1/2 way done with my album. I need 8 more days to reach 25, but am considering going to New Year's Day...haven't quite decided yet. I still need to work on my cover too tho. I can't wait to see what everyone else does with their albums:)

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301

I started working on mine to but I only got about 7 Days done LOL! I actually had an old 8x8 album and a bunch of Christmas embellies to use but I had very little Christmas paper (like maybe ten sheets)...I got some at M's yesterday. I'm curious to see what everyone else is doing with their albums. I'm afraid mine is going to be too simple and corney.

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat
In response to DNA301

Here is a few pics of mine so far. Just the kit and cover. I'll have half the foundation pages up on Monday and the rest the Monday after.

December Daily 2011 - Foundation By ColbyCheeseCat

December Daily 2011 - supplies By ColbyCheeseCat

December Daily 2011 - Cover By ColbyCheeseCat

shopgirlaudi
Mayor
shopgirlaudi

I have five more days to do and a few things more to add to my cover and I'm done. I think my book is pretty simple as well. Very basic pages to add my pics to:)

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid

I've got five more to go, as well. I got a little squirrely and had to take a break to address the cover.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to MommaSaid

(facepalm) I was working on mine last night and ran out of page protectors (since I'm using an album as my base...couldn't find any chipboard books and I used my last one for my mom's birthday gift)...I think I'm about halfway through doing the days though.

shopgirlaudi
Mayor
shopgirlaudi
In response to DNA301

I need 3 more days to finish. I am waiting on a couple of MME accessory sheets I ordered on ebay to arrive so I can add those in to my remaining pages. I am trying to just get the foundation page done for those done and then just add the diecuts and any other embellishments when the diecuts come in:)

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat

Did you use the Lost & Found Christmas ones? I don't remember seeing them in your kit... Either way, the one cut has December spelled wrong! MME said to contact them and they will replace the sheets if need be.

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*

Wow, I feel like I'm really behind considering I haven't started yet!

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to *jesse*

Maybe I'm doing something wrong...I'm not really embellishing my pages yet...I'm putting dates on them (using letters cut on my Cricut) but nothing else...not until I start putting in pictures.

OH! Random question: What point of view are you doing your journaling in? I'm giving my December Daily album to my mom as part of her Christmas gift (by the way, she's an English teacher which is what prompted this question) and I'm not sure if I should be using "I" or "we" or should it depend on the page? Bad thing about having an English teacher for a mom I guess...she'll call me out on things like that.

Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 11-17-11 09:09 AM
In response to DNA301

I finished my December Daily a couple of days ago. My sis had got me an album and pretty much all the papers and embellies I needed. I added a few things of my own, but I love the way it turned out. Sadly, lazy me didn't document ONE page from LAST Christmas so this is going to helpe me out ALOT! I can just slap the pics on the already made pages, journal and I'm done! I showed it to my bff and she loved it, so I made her one too! SHHH...she doesn't know! I used the Recollections Bright and Jolly paper pad that I got at M's a couple of weeks back. I think hers turned out really cute! I hope she likes it

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to Lal

I am!

I think this is my 4th or 5th year now.

Thankfully, I knew exactly which papers I wanted to use, last year at Christmas...So, basically, it's all ready to go!

I just need to add the numbers & or titles to each page.

ScrappinMom4
Guru
ScrappinMom4
In response to KellyCali

Totally love all the choices all of you have shared...it's so fun to see such a variety of papers and more. I'm still wanting to do this, even though time is short I don't feel a panic....just that I'd love to do it. Thanks for sharing all the ideas and keep 'em coming.

MindyO
MindyO 
Veteran
MindyO
In response to ScrappinMom4

I do the Shimelle Journal Your Christmas

http://www.shimelle.com/classes/841/an-online -scrapbook...

Last year I was so proud of myself for getting almost the entire month done everything except for Christmas Day, LOL - i should really go back and finish.
But I am looking forward to starting again this year!

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat
In response to MindyO

Finally done my base pages! All 50 (I did 2 pages per day) are up in my gallery and on my blog. The list of everything used is on my blog but feel free to ask me here if there is anything you want to know

First page-

December Daily 2011 - Merry December By ColbyCheeseCat

shopgirlaudi
Mayor
shopgirlaudi

I got mine done last week. I made a You Tube video

http://www.youtube.com/user/shopgirlaudi?fea ture=mhsn

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid

Checking out both now!

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat

• shopgirlaudi Said:
I got mine done last week. I made a You Tube video

http://www.youtube.com/user/shopgirlaudi?fea ture=mhsn

Love it! Especially all the little inserts and pockets

auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to MindyO

• MindyO Said:

Last year I was so proud of myself for getting almost the entire month done everything except for Christmas Day, LOL - i should really go back and finish.

This link refers to year 2010.. Is this the correct link to use? And is it correct that in order to do the everyday theme you have to pay $35.00??

auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to auntieant

I purchased an acrylic album 2 years ago to do this. But never started it.. I am hoping to start it this year. This forum has helped me plan how I can start it this year and not feel overwhelmed.. I will go through my stash to find the stuff I would like to use in my album and put it all together..

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to auntieant

WOW! Both those albums are very, very wicked awesome! Mine is done too but it's nothing as awesome or fancy as either of yours.

Ursula Schneider
Veteran
Ursula Schneider
In response to DNA301

Good morning ladies. I'm up on my blog today with the cover of my December Daily and the process I used to get there. You can see it Here

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*

Love seeing the work you all have done.

STILL haven't started on mine... waiting on supplies to come from the superstore here. They're not even scheduled to arrive until Thursday so it'll definitely be into December by the time I start!

shopgirlaudi
Mayor
shopgirlaudi

• Ursula Schneider Said:
Good morning ladies. I'm up on my blog today with the cover of my December Daily and the process I used to get there. You can see it Here

SO AWESOME!!! Can't wait to see the foundation pages:)

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301

• Ursula Schneider Said:

That is so cool! I can't wait to see what the rest of your pages look like!

Diva Scraps
Idol
Diva Scraps
In response to DNA301

I decided last minute that I'm going to do this. I'm usually so busy in December and it will be a challenge for sure, but I think I can do it! I will have a lot of time to journal during flights & driving, so I think come January I will most likely get most of the album done.

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat

• Ursula Schneider Said:

Very pretty! Love the masking you did. I masks

Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 11-29-11 03:58 PM

Here's a link to a video I put up on You Tube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXocvfBgndQ

hotroding scrapbooker
Diva
hotroding scrapbooker
In response to Lal

Silly me, what is the December Daily? Any link to where I can read more about it?

Shutterbugg
Idol
Shutterbugg
In response to hotroding scrapbooker

go to ali edwards dot com. she is the one who came up with the concept of december daily.

Diva Scraps
Idol
Diva Scraps
In response to Shutterbugg

I've set up my scrap studio to get started on this tomorrow before I go in for lunch volunteer at DD's school. Thursday is Santa's workshop at school, which I also am volunteering at...I am going to make sure to bring my camera and try to sneak in some photos of DD shopping all by herself for the first time.

hotroding scrapbooker
Diva
hotroding scrapbooker
In response to Diva Scraps

I checked out aliedwards.com. Still have a question. Is there a guideline/plan/list of suggested activities, etc... In my family I usually don't have something special going on for 25 days preceding Christmas.

Diva Scraps
Idol
Diva Scraps
In response to hotroding scrapbooker

It doesn't have to be anything special, Amanda. It could be just enjoying a cup of hot chocolate, or admiring the brisk winter weather (depending on where you live) Things you window shopped for, your wishlist to Santa, something that you do today that reminds you of Christmas when you were little...etc.

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat

Amanda I am just focusing mine on each day in December. If the small is wailing when I take a pic that is going in. If the wreath is the only thing looking worthy, then it is the wreath.

I am trying especially hard this year to use this as a take a moment and breathe album. When I do I will take a pic of whatever, even if it just the cleaning so my house isn't a giant furball come Christmas Eve. Not everyday is perfect and cheerful and holiday related and that is perfectly ok

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*

Amanda, if you look on her site, there is a post about topic ideas. I'm in the same boat as you, especially since I come from a family that doesn't really doesn't do holidays, so it will be a challenge to come up with something for each day. I figure that coming up with something will be part of the fun.

MindyO
MindyO 
Veteran
MindyO
In response to auntieant

• auntieant Said:
  • MindyO Said:

This link refers to year 2010.. Is this the correct link to use? And is it correct that in order to do the everyday theme you have to pay $35.00??

yeah, I was surprized she hasn't changed the date on it, but she has been moving, so she's not quite all caught up. yes, it costs $35 - but that is just once, and then you can do it every year, and have access to all previous years too. Last year I had heard that she had the class discounted during the summer, like half price, but I did pay the whole thing, and i LOVED it.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to MindyO

My "plan" (I guess you can call it that) for my December Daily is to try and focus on Christmas stuff but I know there are going to be some days that aren't going to be Christmas related...like my sister's birthday happens to be December and we're going to a friend's Sweet Sixteen in December. I'm also including my Girl Scout Troop's Holiday Themed talent show in the album...not directly Christmas related but kinda holiday related anyway.

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to MindyO

Wow such great ideads everyone! Thanks for sharing...I'm working on mine tonight and I have all my supplies ready. Now to get in the Christmas mood

senora_x
Angel
senora_x

Well, I guess it's better late than never! I have been riding the fence on wheter or not I'm going to do the december daily but you all have inspired me! Now I can't wait to get home from work tomorrow to start throwing an album together!

chile_chicken
Guru
chile_chicken

I have just blogged my list for my December Daily this year- you can find it here:

http://laurensahm.blogspot.com/2011/11/december-dail y.h...

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat
In response to chile_chicken

Happy December! My first pics are done

Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 12-01-11 01:09 PM

I have a couple of pages in my DD already done :)I know today is only the 1st, but I'm not really going by the actual "day". Some pages will correspond with the "date", but some are just going to showcase December activities not necessarily in a specific order. I need to take pics to post...maybe later

shopgirlaudi
Mayor
shopgirlaudi
In response to Lal

• Lal Said:
I have a couple of pages in my DD already done :)I know today is only the 1st, but I'm not really going by the actual "day". Some pages will correspond with the "date", but some are just going to showcase December activities not necessarily in a specific order. I need to take pics to post...maybe later

Meee tooo. I'm doing the same thing. I have my first page done. Today I am going with the exact day and doing my second page on our Advent calendar...which starts today. Going to take a pic of the kids getting their treats out in a bit. I am running low on printer ink, so gotta go buy more so I can finish printing out my pics:)

auntieant
Expert
auntieant

Well I am starting my album today.. Not sure if I will do every day.. But at least I am going to attempt to do it this year.. I am sooo excited.. I thank everyone for all their ideas and comment's. It has helped me out a lot!!!

Diva Scraps
Idol
Diva Scraps
In response to auntieant

I won't have time to start my pages until probably Sunday when DD goes over to her friends to play, but today was her Santa's Workshop at school, and I took pics of her shopping for everyone. Tomorrows will be about her elf on the shelf, Buddy...I think.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301

I did my picture for today...I just have to put it in my album and do the journaling for it LOL! I have my picture for tomorrow all planned out...I'm just hoping my Daisy Scouts will stand still long enough for me to take a group shot of them (it'll be their "Official Group Picture" for our Holiday Talent Show).

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat
In response to DNA301

I don't print at home so I am taking them day by day (and maybe not... I have enough from today to cover next week... who would know right?) and printing once a week. When I mentioned the small one wailing in a pic? Got it today. Teeth breaking through seem to get in the way of life lately

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid

I've got day one completed -- pretty easy with the first snowfall of the year appearing the morning before.

Expert
In response to MommaSaid

I got mine started this week too--I'm also using the Fancy Pants Brag book. I had to take the binding off so I could rearrange to my liking (and also because the metal binding got bent at some point so the pages didn't want to turn easily...) I think I need to find some post-it notes so I can mark where I'll put my photos so I don't mess up a page...again...

Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 12-12-11 06:06 PM
In response to HuskerMom98

How is everyone doing on their December Daily? I need to catch up on the past two days

auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to Lal

I have started doing my writings for the days that I want to write about. The pictures are taken, I just have to put everything together and then I will be on track. I haven't put together the album I am going to use but I do have the book and paper I am going to use.

Hope everyone is dong well..

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to auntieant

I'm actually up to day on mine LOL! I just have to get a new colored ink for my printer...I'm afraid I'm going to run out before everything is said and done and finished.

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to DNA301

I think I might save mine for next year. I am so far behind; I haven't even finished day 1 and I can't think of anything for over half the days that we've had so far. So maybe I'm just way ahead for next year....

Expert
In response to *jesse*

I was doing pretty good...then I got strep throat and that knocked me out for a couple of days. Luckily nothing else happened on most of those days so it was easy to catch up. The downside is that after I got about 3 days done I was ready to stop, even thought I had one more day...and now I'm behind a couple of days again! But otherwise it's been fun and interesting...

Lal
Lal 
Diva
Lal
  • Lal on 12-13-11 07:55 AM
In response to HuskerMom98

I'm trying to go day by day...take at least a picture a day, but for those days where we don't do anything special, I am just putting extra pics of the kids in front of the tree or other random Christmas related pictures.

shopgirlaudi
Mayor
shopgirlaudi
In response to Lal

I am caught up on my album so far. I only have one pic for today, but gonna fill in with other pics I have taken so far:)

Michelle Hernandez
Idol
Michelle Hernandez

Just found this thread today- yay! I've been following Ali E. without buying the kits due to lack of funds at the moment- I do have lots of Crate Paper goodies I managed to snag before I went completely broke. Here's my latest blog post- I'm only posting the cover here on SB.com http://myanaloglife.blogspot.com/2011/12/december-dail y...
Thanks for swinging by!
Michelle

shopgirlaudi
Mayor
shopgirlaudi
In response to Michelle Hernandez

• hernandm Said:
Just found this thread today- yay! I've been following Ali E. without buying the kits due to lack of funds at the moment- I do have lots of Crate Paper goodies I managed to snag before I went completely broke. Here's my latest blog post- I'm only posting the cover here on SB.com http://myanaloglife.blogspot.com/2011/12/december-dail y...

Thanks for swinging by!
Michelle

Really liking how your album is coming along:)

Edited by shopgirlaudi on 12-14-11 06:47 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

IzzyB
IzzyB 
Mayor
IzzyB
  • IzzyB on 12-15-11 08:00 AM

I love doing December Daily. It's so fun to mark moments big and small this month. I have my pages up on my blog.

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat
In response to IzzyB

I was going to get mine up on my blog but I will wait until after Christmas. Mine isn't in any order I'm just putting pics where they fit haha!

chile_chicken
Guru
chile_chicken

I only did the first 24 days of Christmas as my album only had 24 pages, and I just have to print out three more photos and I am done! I have already uploaded a few of the pages to my gallery.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics