Username Post: Newborn Photography in Charleston SC        (Topic#1566397)
chiphotography
Tenant
chiphotography

Here are a few new shots from my
Charleston Newborn Photographer session

Edited by chiphotography on 11-10-11 08:25 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to chiphotography

Just curious as to whether you take part in anything here, discussions and so on, or if you just post your own work?

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to scrappercaz

Ive seen her around in the photography forums here. Regardless if she scraps or not, her photos are breathtaking.

photo_chick
Diva
photo_chick

• scrappercaz Said:
Just curious as to whether you take part in anything here, discussions and so on, or if you just post your own work?

I've wondered the same thing honestly. It's one thing to post an image into a critique group or in a thread when you want suggestions or help, or even post once in a while to say hey, look at this really cool shot I got. But posting your work all the time with no comments, without really participating in any discussions, in what appears to be an attempt to to toot your own horn is kind of, well, it screams hey look at me and how good I think I am.

So do you want critique here? Or are you looking for an ego stroke?

chiphotography
Tenant
chiphotography
In response to photo_chick

Thank you Teresa! Nah i'm not hear to toot my own horn and surely not looking for an ego stoke!!! Don't really need that. My kids keep that in check!!!!

Don't really do to it to remind myself if i'm good or not. I'll leave that to the so called experts!!! Really just enjoy sharing my work as I really enjoy what I do. Mother of 2 wonderful children who actually enjoys life. Wish that was the case for all!! Thanks again though and yes if you'd like to critique my work. Please feel free to pass along any pointers!!!! Love all the feedback I get on here!

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz

There have been some forum descussions, mostly, if not all, started by yourself posting your own pics. If you just want to share your work why not post it in the gallery like everyone else and then return the compliment by commenting on the work of others.

I don't know why this sort of thing irks me, it just does. It's kind of 'take take/self promotion' without any 'give' I guess.

Oh and I'm also the mother of 2 wonderful children who actually enjoys life - if that was aimed at me

chiphotography
Tenant
chiphotography

Thank You!!!!!

New Kid On the Block

OMG!! So sweet baby. The photography is awesome. Had Port Macquarie Photographer for my son’s first birthday party. He took dazzling pictures of my baby that everyone loved. I really liked his skill and will recommend my friends too.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics