Page 4 of 5 
Username Post: LEAP YEAR DD-FULL-Card fronts/tags/mini album covers        (Topic#1566711)
Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to katiemylady

JCI!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to Euroalien

Just checking in also checked out your new swap. Thinking about it trying to decide.

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady
In response to cutencrafty

JCI!

jessicaLB
Expert
jessicaLB

JCI

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to jessicaLB

have a great weekend!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 02-17-12 11:56 AM
In response to Euroalien

I'm sure it has been a bit since I have checked in...I am so behind with this one...but I am still here!!!

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping
In response to NaneeTootieBeebleBug

Received today from phonechic29; gorgimous! I have my own vocabulary.

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping
In response to i heart scrapping

Hi Bon! No worries, still have a week and a half. I'm still working on mine!

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK

JCI

ktmracing
Pro
ktmracing
In response to silver26AK

JCI...still fussing over my nature ones. I have things cut and plan to finish this weekend. If time permits I will post pics.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to ktmracing

Hopefully Sunday is my day to finish these! I was so behind on another swap I am busting them out!!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 02-17-12 06:23 PM
In response to scrapbooksusie

I know exactly what swap you are talking about!!! This one is WAYYYYYY behind for me!!! I better start soon or else I will be known as a "Flaker" and that hasn't happened to me yet!!!!!

Phonechic29
Veteran
Phonechic29

Glad you liked them Bonnie!

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping
In response to Phonechic29

Happy Birthday Susie

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose

Happy Birthday Susie

throwscraps
Governor
throwscraps
In response to Mother Goose

jci

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to throwscraps

Thank you Ladies!

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien

Happy belated B'day Susie....

jci!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to Euroalien

Thanks so much Yvonne!

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien

Monday all day long..........

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping
In response to ktmracing

Decided maybe I should get around to updating the first page with those that I have received. If you mailed and I don't have a thumbs up next to your name on the bottom half of the post, please let me know right away.

For those still working and worrying about the due date, DON'T PANIC! I am very flexible (because I always run last minute) and want to put your minds at ease. Because Lent starts this week and there are evening church functions that I attend during Lent, I most likely won't sit down to swap these until next weekend (March 3-4). That gives you a few extra mailing days.

Edited by i heart scrapping on 02-20-12 05:51 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 02-20-12 09:03 PM

I too will be busy with church Bonnie!!! I have worried so much that I was going to let you down and have to step out of this swap because of my commitments to the church. Thank you so very much for the little extension. Because I so don't want out of this swap, but I also want to do my very best and not just throw something together and call it good. You mean too much to me to do that. So thank you for the favor.

Love you!

Bon

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07

Good!! I plan to knock these out really soon!!!

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to stopnstare07

jci!

jessicaLB
Expert
jessicaLB
In response to Euroalien

I mailed these today!

Phonechic29
Veteran
Phonechic29
In response to jessicaLB

JCI !

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose

I got mine mailed yesterday.

ktmracing
Pro
ktmracing

Just checking in. I will mail no later than Friday and will confirm when I do. Finally finished!

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to ktmracing

Stopping by...

throwscraps
Governor
throwscraps
In response to Euroalien

jci

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK

CI

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping

Received from Jessica and Mother Goose yesterday. Beauties!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

I picked up something so cute for one of my strings of these! Found a fun store, named Scrap & Stamp A Latte...tons of stamping but some scrappy too - not too far from my house!

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien

• scrapbooksusie Said:
I picked up something so cute for one of my strings of these! Found a fun store, named Scrap & Stamp A Latte...tons of stamping but some scrappy too - not too far from my house!

Lucky you to have a store like that close by....

jessicaLB
Expert
jessicaLB
In response to ktmracing

Bonnie, I was talking with my husband today (whom I had mail out my swaps), and he told me that he had the post office lady put the return stamps ON my envelope, rather than providing the stamps in the package, with extra stamps. Let me know how much extra postage I may owe, and I can snail mail it, or paypal you

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping
In response to jessicaLB

Don't even worry, Jessica, I'm sure there is plenty there.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to ktmracing

I know it says no words on these but I have a question. What if there are words on the background paper but they aren't the focus? It's nothing having to do with a holiday or a greeting?!

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien

Monday again...

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07
In response to Euroalien

JCI!

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping

• scrapbooksusie Said:
I know it says no words on these but I have a question. What if there are words on the background paper but they aren't the focus? It's nothing having to do with a holiday or a greeting?!

That would be fine, Susie. Thanks for asking.

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose

Checking In.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

Thanks so much!!

ktmracing
Pro
ktmracing

Oh, man....I just read the post about "no words" and I totally missed that in reading the instructions....I am SO SORRY guys.

In the "surprise us" category, I used "Fun" on the one I did. It could be removed and covered. Again, I am so totally sorry I was so careless in reading instructions.

I also used words on my baby girl one, but I think those would be more acceptible as they could be maybe more universal, regardless of the card.

Again, sorry I am such a tool. I promise to read better in the future.

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping
In response to ktmracing

You girls are so funny. It's totally ok that there are words, don't even think about it. What I had in mind when I said "no words" in the instructions was that these might be used on cards but might also be used as a tag on a page, or the cover to a mini album. So I was trying to stay away from sentiment-type words/phrases. Background words (like Susie used) or the word "Fun" is totally fine...and fun!

Ktm, you are NOT a tool.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien

jci!

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to ktmracing

Happy Leapyear Day everyone!!!!

DUE DATE FOR THIS SWAP, HAPPY MAIL LATER ON....

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to Euroalien

Working hard to finish these up and mail tomorrow so you'll have them to swap for the weekend.

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK

I need an address

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping
In response to ktmracing

HAPPY LEAP YEAR DAY EVERYONE

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 02-29-12 12:42 PM

I am still not done with these Bonnie...HELP!!!

I lost some vision in my left eye and have been waiting for my new glasses to come in...picked them up last night. I can see so clearly now. The left eye is still like someone set the dim switch but it is clear and crispy...so I can get back to scrapping now!!!

May we have a 5 day grace period???? I am trying to do this swap and one more...and don't want to be put on the "flaker" list!!

Please tell me you will wait....

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

I just need to dig and find my lil stapler (sorrrrry) I am getting these done tonight I promise!!!

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady

Oh gosh I can't believe this slipped my mind last week!!! I knew I needed to get them done but obviously I didn't remember that! Please forgive me!

Phonechic29
Veteran
Phonechic29

JCI

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07

I need an address too, please! I am sure I have it on one of these MILLION envies in my dining room, but I bet you could get it to me faster!

I put simple words on mine too...

Card Topper By Stopnstare07

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07

I went the collage route...all good, quality stuff on the fronts! Proud of myself for using the scraps from some tags I was working on! Made it really easy!

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping

Do not fret my friends. Let's shoot for a mail date by mid-week next week so that I'll have them all by the weekend or so. Then I'll swap on Sunday-Monday (since I'll be on a scrappy getaway from March 9-11 ) and mail by Tuesday, March 13th.

For those who are in groups that are able to be swapped now, I'll do that this weekend and have them mailed Monday or Tuesday of next week.

throwscraps
Governor
throwscraps

jci

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien

Weekend getting closer...

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady
In response to Euroalien

Aw bless you Bonnie! I just found out earlier tonight that I have to have a root canal for the second time on the same tooth...so not happy with the dentist who botched it! It's scheduled for Sunday afternoon (this office is open 9am-9pm 7 days a week). Once I get my Zibbet orders taken care of I will get my booty movin' on these!

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping

Oh Katie, I feel for ya! I recently had a botched root canal too. NOT MUCH FUN! The dentist who botched it is no longer with the office where I had it done.

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07

Mine will be in the mail early next week. I have a JAMMED pack weekend and my allergies are kicking my tail!

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien

Katie that is not a fun weekend, take care and I hope it will be Ok this time around.

Have a great weekend everyone!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to Euroalien

I still can't locate my stapler...gonna have to figure something else out!

ktmracing
Pro
ktmracing

Have a good weekend everyone! Bonnie....thanks for thinking I am not a tool! I try not to be! Have mine arrived? The thing I get so nervous about is something messing up in the mail.

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to ktmracing

Mailed mine out today. Sorry they are late. Here they are, hope they are worth waiting for

Chandelier Card/Tag Front Covers By Silver26AK

Surprise/Anything Goes Card/Tag Front Covers By Silver26AK

Dress Form Card/Tag Front Covers By Silver26AK

Vintage Anything Card/Tag Front Cover By Silver26AK

Bird Cage Card/Tag Front Covers By Silver26AK

Baby Girl Card/Tag Front Covers By Silver26AK

throwscraps
Governor
throwscraps

great looking cards Erin

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping
In response to ktmracing

KTM, I received yours on Friday. Really nice job! Your kind words meant so much to me, thank you for them...and the surprises.

Ok, nothing was complete enough to get in the mail this week. So, I'll shoot for swapping out next Sunday-Monday and mailing by Tuesday like I said the other day.

If your stuff won't make it by then, don't panic. Just let me know either here or via PM so I know that you're still in just running behind like I always am!

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping

Silver, those cards are pretty as can be! Can't wait to see 'em IRL.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien

Silver great cards... very nice

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to Euroalien

Those are awesome! Mine are almost finished!!

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK

JCI Thanks ladies for the sweet comments.

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady

I got one of these done for the nature group yesterday before my root canal correction. I got home and went straight to bed with an ice pack on my face. The pain today has just been unbearable, actually worse than before the root canal fix! I am hoping and praying it's just the infection not being healed up completely yet since that's what causes pain in teeth that need root canals. I missed several doses of my antibiotic since I have to take one every 6 hours -- it's easy to miss a dose. But I'm still on them and if this hurts the same tomorrow I'll let my dentist know.

I'm worried about needing to see an endodontist and incur further charges. I know the first dentist botched this tooth's first root canal, but I am confident my new dentist did everything right, he was very careful. However I did hear him telling the assistant that he was searching for a fourth root in the tooth to make sure it got cleaned out; it didn't show on the x-rays so he spent quite awhile looking for it. I don't remember him saying he found it. During and after the procedure I had several more x-rays done and both my dentist and the assistant said they looked great -- my dentist got to the tip of the root my other dentist missed and cleaned it out then filled it.

To top it off I went home with a huge white blister on my tongue. They weren't sure what the cause was, but it was one of three things: an allergic reaction to something, it got touched by one of the hot instruments, or I bit down on it. When I got home and showed my mom she said, "It looks like you bit down on it." So hearing that before I told her the other possibilities makes me think that I did indeed bite on it. Most of my tongue was numb the whole time until I got home, and there were several times after I was numbed that I had to bite down and hold it for a few minutes at a time (my gums were a little too happy bleeding so gauze and pressure to the rescue!). Since my mouth is small (haha, metaphorically my mouth is huge, look how much I'm talking now!) my tongue gets in the way ALL the time at the dentist. An assistant always ends up holding it aside LOL.

I got a prescription for some cream for my tongue, but I didn't fill it last night since the closest 24-hour pharmacy was farther than I wanted to drive at the time. But it doesn't really hurt, just feels weird. Cold/canker sores are 100 times worse than this blister, and this blister split open so that's saying something. So I'm not gonna spend any money on the cream.

So for now I'm icing and heating and taking Vicodin along with over the counter painkillers that don't contain acetaminophen (Tylenol) since the Vicodin has plenty of that in it already. This darn tooth STILL hurts despite extra strength Vicodin. I just took my last two pills, so now I'll have to bum off my dad again. His aren't "extra strength" but they're 10mg pills versus my 7.5mg and they do work better on me than my own pills.

I'd say long story short, but that was not a short story LOL. I am going to try to get mine done and mailed by Wednesday, Bon! I procrastinated too long on this one, then forgot about it, and now I'm paying for it...grrr. I would be fine mailing each card to the people they go to with delivery confirmation if you are waiting on me now, especially if I'm not done by Wednesday. But for some hostesses that's confusing, so I will try my hardest to get these done. The first one I did is really nice, I really like it. It just took a long time. So I'm not speeding through these, really doing my best work!

Edited by katiemylady on 03-05-12 05:29 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping

Silver, yours arrived today and they are BEAUTIFUL. Thank you for the extra.

Katie, don't knock yourself out. Things happen that set us all back once in a while and tooth pain is nothing short of torture. I'm very flexible, and I have no problem waiting for you - or anyone - as long as you keep in touch so I know you are ok and still with us.

Feel better.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien

Springtime here in IL today...

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady
In response to Euroalien

Thanks Bon I got a second one done this morning, so one more to go for my first group. I just got back from the dentist and my dentist isn't in until Thursday but they adjusted the bite on my temporary crown and the on-duty dentist prescribed me Norco. So far it's just as effective as the Vicodin ES they gave me on Thursday, which means it doesn't work LOL. So thankful to have my dad's 10mg hydrocodone to take in conjunction...nothing else helps! It's beyond frustrating

ktmracing
Pro
ktmracing

I hope everyone is having a good week.

Glad my package arrived.

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to ktmracing

CI. Glad they made it!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-06-12 08:49 PM

I am still with you but lagging way behind Bonnie rough couple of days for me!!! I will finish...just bare with me.

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping

I know you will, Bon. Hang in there, my friend. No stress over a swap! Life itself is enough stress sometimes, right?!? Love ya!

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien

Wednesday - midweek...

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to Euroalien

I have been having a busy busy week - trying to work 2 jobs getting ready for a 3rd to come in and having to go on-site with my boss today! I almost have these finished and I am so so sorry!!! I will try to mail tomorrow but will most likely be Friday now but will go priority for sure!!!!

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady

First of two groups is finished!!!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to ktmracing

Can I get your address please? Thanks!!

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien

jci!

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose
In response to Euroalien

checking in.

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping

Thanks for the check ins. Susie, I pm'd my address to you.

I'm off to a scrapbook getaway this weekend; talk to you all Sunday night.

jessicaLB
Expert
jessicaLB

Wow, lucky you!!

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07
In response to ktmracing

Can you PM me your address? Forgive me if you have or if I've missed it somewhere in this forum...

throwscraps
Governor
throwscraps

jci

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien

Happy Friday and have a great weekend.

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady
In response to Euroalien

Still working when the pain isn't real bad. Keeping my fingers crossed I can mail these by at least Tuesday!

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping

Well, I'm back from my scrappy weekend. Had a blast and got some swaps done, but not as much as I had planned. Hmmmm, maybe that's because I got a massage, laughed & talked a lot, took some classes and make-and-takes, talked, bought from vendors, oh, and laughed & talked. hahaha

So, upon my return I learned that Nanee has been having some health issues and had to drop this swap.

Let me know how you would like to proceed. Angel her spots, or settle for sending in and receiving one/two less back in each of the following categories:

Bird Cages A
Vintage Cars (two spots)
Bride & Groom
Baby Boy

And thank you all once again for your patience. And keep Nanee in your thoughts and prayers.

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose

I'll take vintage cars (1 spot) and bride & groom

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping

Yay! Thanks Kay.

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien

Bonnie sounds like you had a blast.... wish I could have been there too...

Sorry Bonnie this is not a good time for me to angel... I can take less back or one of mine.

throwscraps
Governor
throwscraps
In response to Euroalien

just passing thru

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien

Have a great Humpday!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to Euroalien

Checking in. I'm ok with it if you can't get an angel for the baby boy group.

ktmracing
Pro
ktmracing
In response to cutencrafty

JCI...Wish I could angel a spot, as you are an awesome hostess...but we are leaving on Friday so I wouldn't get them mailed at a decent time.

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping
In response to ktmracing

No problem, KTM, have a great time away.

Page 4 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics