Page 1 of 4 
Username Post: Breaking Dawn Part 1 ATC Challenge DD 6/30/12        (Topic#1567023)
sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror

It’s time for Breaking Dawn! This challenge will see us through to the swap for part two. I have set a due date of 6/30/2012.

So here's the challenge: Using the extra pics sent (or some of your ATCs or both) create an altered piece to hold your ATCs, like a cigar box, a wooden box, a chipboard album...

Post pics of your altered creation and allow it to be shared. I will post all images to the first post. Nothing needs to be sent in.

Depending on the number of people participating, I may take a vote on the best one!

Have fun!!

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to sjm-mirror

I want to join. I'm going to see the movie tomorrow so I'll let you know which ones I want in tomorrow. Can't wait to see the movie.

Bena
Bena 
Expert
Bena
  • Bena on 11-19-11 07:54 PM
In response to kirkkevinsmom

I am so doing this!!! Here's my list
-Edward
-Bella (vampire)
-Carlisle
-Esme
-Alice
-Jasper
-Rosalie
-Emmett
-Renesmee

Wolpack 1
-Jacob
-Seth

Walfpack 2
-Sam
-Paul

Misc
-Fav Scene
-Fav Quote
-Edward & Bella
-Jacob & Bella
-Cullens
-Wolfpack

and sign me up for the GRAB BAG too Schools gonna end for me soon so I'll need something to do!! THANKS

sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror
In response to Bena

Hi Joyce! You'll love the movie!! Enjoy! Let me know what you want to sign up for after you see it.

Bena, glad to have you join! Going to add you now!

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom

OMG I loved the movie!!

Here is what I want to do for now:

Edward
Bella
Bella (vampire)
Jacob
Favorite Scene
Edward & Bella
Jacob & Bella
Charlie

sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror
In response to kirkkevinsmom

• kirkkevinsmom Said:
OMG I loved the movie!!

Here is what I want to do for now:

Edward
Bella
Bella (vampire)
Jacob
Favorite Scene
Edward & Bella
Jacob & Bella
Charlie

Ok Joyce, got you added. Glad you could join!

I think each movie gets closer and closer to the books. I just loved this one! Can't wait for part 2!!

Bena
Bena 
Expert
Bena
  • Bena on 11-21-11 02:05 PM

The movie was great!! I can't wait until part 2 either, i love how it ended. Did every see the extra after the intial credits???

sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror
In response to Bena

• Bena Said:
The movie was great!! I can't wait until part 2 either, i love how it ended. Did every see the extra after the intial credits???

EXTRA??? What?? I think I missed it! Shucks! Guess I'll just have to go see it again.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

WoW Cool - I so wanted to host a swap just like this but never found the time! I'd LOVE to join, I am going to see the movie again tomorrow night, I will let you know afterwards which groups I will take!!

Brooklyn Scrapper
Diva
Brooklyn Scrapper
In response to scrapbooksusie

Well here we go again!!! Thanks for letting me know u started this.
here are my groups plese

1. Edward
2. Bella (human)
3. Bella (vampire)
4. Carlisle
10. Renesmee
11. Charlie
25. Jacob
27. Seth
34. Favorite Scene
35. Favorite Quote
36. Edward & Bella
37. Jacob & Bella
38. Cullens
39. Denali Coven
40. Wolf Pack
41. Grab Bag!!

sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror

• scrapbooksusie Said:
WoW Cool - I so wanted to host a swap just like this but never found the time! I'd LOVE to join, I am going to see the movie again tomorrow night, I will let you know afterwards which groups I will take!!

Hi Susie! You'll just love the movie!!! Let me know what groups you want and remember you can start small and always add as you go. I set a far due date for these to get through the holidays... just in case someone wants to join but can't start on them until after new year's.

Glad to have you!! I do plan on hosting one for part 2 and doing some "fun and games" stuff between the two.

sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror
In response to Brooklyn Scrapper

• Brooklyn Scrapper Said:
Well here we go again!!! Thanks for letting me know u started this.
here are my groups plese

1. Edward
2. Bella (human)
3. Bella (vampire)
4. Carlisle
10. Renesmee
11. Charlie
25. Jacob
27. Seth
34. Favorite Scene
35. Favorite Quote
36. Edward & Bella
37. Jacob & Bella
38. Cullens
39. Denali Coven
40. Wolf Pack
41. Grab Bag!!

Hi Jenn! And yes, here we go again. Glad to have you join! Ive added you.

Everyone, double check that I've added you to the groups you wanted, let me know if I missed any, and you can always add more later.

I was thinking of having a "couples" group. It would be for any couple in the movie, ie Carlisle & Esme, Emily & Sam, Jacob & Renesmee... what do you all think? If anyone is interested, i'll add it to the list.

So excited to work on these and see what everyone does!

.MaRLeNe.
Mayor
.MaRLeNe.

Hi Sharon, thanks for the invite.

Hi everyone Wow I haven't done a swap here in ages!!! Bena reminded me of the swap, so I think I'll take a spot

Group 1 Cullens - Edward

I haven't seen the new movie yet but I finally caught up with all of them recently. It feels like ages since I read all the books.

sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror
In response to .MaRLeNe.

• .MaRLeNe. Said:
Hi Sharon, thanks for the invite.

Hi everyone Wow I haven't done a swap here in ages!!! Bena reminded me of the swap, so I think I'll take a spot

Group 1 Cullens - Edward

I haven't seen the new movie yet but I finally caught up with all of them recently. It feels like ages since I read all the books.

Hi Marlene! You are more than welcome! I'm glad to have you join. Going to add you now.

I know what you mean about the books... it does feel like ages, so I just may have to re-read Breaking Dawn before I start on my ATCs.

Bena
Bena 
Expert
Bena
  • Bena on 11-23-11 11:37 PM

Definitely have to re-read or watch the movie again!! so glad to see more people and old faces join! Glad you joined Marlene! Can't wait to see what everyone has got up the sleeve!

Bena
Bena 
Expert
Bena
  • Bena on 11-23-11 11:40 PM

• sjm-mirror Said:

EXTRA??? What?? I think I missed it! Shucks! Guess I'll just have to go see it again.

Oh yes a little spot with the Volturi!!

sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror
In response to Bena

• Bena Said:
  • sjm-mirror Said:

Oh yes a little spot with the Volturi!!

Was it the scene they've been showing in the previews on tv? I didn't see that spot in the movie but figured it was a deleted scene...

I'm glad to see more people join too! Everyone feel free to pass the word along! Invite anyone you know who may be interested.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! I hope today is a wonderful day spent with family and close friends!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

So far I've seen it twice and I am still trying to decide the categories I'd like to have! I will let you know soon, I am going again Monday I think!

Brooklyn Scrapper
Diva
Brooklyn Scrapper

Couples sounds good i'd join them.

Oh Shanon what happened to val?

sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror

• scrapbooksusie Said:
So far I've seen it twice and I am still trying to decide the categories I'd like to have! I will let you know soon, I am going again Monday I think!

Susie, take your time. You can start with the ones you definitely want and always add to it as you go.

I may start on mine this weekend... but I have to clean up my scraproom first.

sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror

Couples sounds good i'd join them.

Oh Shanon what happened to val?

I'll add Couples to the list and add you to it. Anyone else want in this group? Just let me know!

As for Val, I found out she got married to her sweetheart at the end of october... so I'm sure the wedding planning prior to that day had her busy. I know the feeling... I just got married myself on Nov 12th! So she is probably juggling a lot right now as a new wife... with christmas on top of it and everything she does day to day has her busy still. But I'd love it if she joins us. And I did send her a message... maybe after the holidays we'll see her here.

Bena
Bena 
Expert
Bena
  • Bena on 11-27-11 02:29 PM

You can sign me up for couples group also. Does this mean we can do any of the couples?

Congrats on your nuptials! That's the day after my bday
Must go to Val's blog and congratulate her as well! I hope she can try and make it also!
Hope all had a great Thanksgiving holidays!

sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror
In response to Bena

• Bena Said:
You can sign me up for couples group also. Does this mean we can do any of the couples?

Congrats on your nuptials! That's the day after my bday
Must go to Val's blog and congratulate her as well! I hope she can try and make it also!
Hope all had a great Thanksgiving holidays!

Great! I'll add you to couples. And yes, any couple... the only thing I'll request is no edward & bella or jacob & bella since they have their own group. But you could do one couple, like carlisle and esme, and make a few cards or do one card each of two or three different couples.

Thanks for the congrats! Yes, your bday was a big day for wedding too! I hope you had a nice one! And I also hope val still joins us.

studiocbychelsea
Pro
studiocbychelsea

Please sign me up for:
-Favorite scene
-Favorite quote
-Edward & Bella

I think that's it....for now anyway

sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror
In response to studiocbychelsea

• studiocbychelsea Said:
Please sign me up for:
-Favorite scene
-Favorite quote
-Edward & Bella

I think that's it....for now anyway

Hi Chelsea! Glad to have you join! If you want to add others, you can do so at any time. No pressure, tho...

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 12-05-11 03:38 PM

I would love to be a part of this swap if I may??

I would like to do:

Cullens-Edward
Bella (Human)
Bella (Vampire)
Favorite Quote
Edward & Bella
Jacob

I think that is it for now

auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to NaneeTootieBeebleBug

Ok.. My dear friend Bon convinced me to do this swap with her!!! Even though I brought it to her attention!!! That's what friends are for..

I would like the following please..
Cullens- Alice
Bella (Human)
Favorite Quote
Edward & Bella

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 12-05-11 04:47 PM
In response to auntieant

• auntieant Said:
Ok.. My dear friend Bon convinced me to do this swap with her!!! Even though I brought it to her attention!!! That's what friends are for..

I would like the following please..
Cullens- Alice
Bella (Human)
Favorite Quote
Edward & Bella

That is EXACTLY what friends are for!! We are going to ROCK these ATC's Girlfriend!!!

Latte_Memories
Veteran
Latte_Memories

Ok....I keep looking at this and now I'm gonna take the plunge and sign up for it. These are the groups I would like.....

Edward
Bella (human)
Bella (vampire)
Carlisle
Alice
Jasper
Jacob
Favorite Quote
Edward & Bella
Jacob & Bella
Grab bag

Thanks!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 12-05-11 05:47 PM
In response to Latte_Memories

Wooooo Hooooo Brenda!!!!! Glad to see you here too!

sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror

• NaneeTootieBeebleBug Said:
Wooooo Hooooo Brenda!!!!! Glad to see you here too!

Stefanie, Bon, and Brenda, welcome to the swap! I'll add you to the ones you each requested and you can always choose to do more! Please double check and make sure I didn't forget any.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

I am stilllllll trying to decide.

Out of curiosity what is everyone's favorite quote? I have seen it 3 times now and am having trouble picking one! (Not that I want to take yours, I am just wondering)

Latte_Memories
Veteran
Latte_Memories

• scrapbooksusie Said:

Out of curiosity what is everyone's favorite quote? I have seen it 3 times now and am having trouble picking one! (Not that I want to take yours, I am just wondering)

Awww.....come on you know you want to. Take the plunge like I did. :-) I will get back to you on my favorite quote.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 12-05-11 08:13 PM

• scrapbooksusie Said:

Jump in with both feet...C'mon!! There's no room for sissy's Sassy!!!! Tell us you'll join us other overswapped notenoughtime lunatics We will have a BLAST!!!

C'mon Sister...say you will???? Pleaseeeeee???

Oh and my favorite quote is "And so the Lion fell in LOVE with the lamb" or something like that...It's an Edward quote of course. My daughter LOVESSSSS Edward!!!

sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror

• scrapbooksusie Said:

Susie, who said you have to limit your choice to one? I never pick just one. I usually do 2 or 3... and make 2 of each for swappin'. I'm going back thru the book now to see what lines stand out to me. But one of my faves is: E- I'll see you at the altar, B- I'll be the one in white. So typically Bella!

So don't feel you have to pick just one from Breaking Dawn. Pick a couple or wait to see what quotes stand out to you as you do others... you can always add to that group later. But go ahead and pick the other groups you'd like to do and continue to think about your fav quotes.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

• scrapbooksusie Said:

Jump in with both feet...C'mon!! There's no room for sissy's Sassy!!!! Tell us you'll join us other overswapped notenoughtime lunatics We will have a BLAST!!!

Oh and my favorite quote is "And the Lion fell in LOVE with the lamb" or something like that...It's an Edward quote of course. My daughter LOVESSSSS Edward!!!

WAIT - is it your favorite quote from ANY movie or just for Breaking Dawn because THAT is my all time favorite quote!!! You really need to go look at my Twilight Cigar Box I made for a different swap - I used that quote!!!

Twilight Altered Cigar Box By Scrapbooksusie

There's pics of the inside in my gallery!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 12-06-11 01:10 PM

OMGGGG Susie....That box is magnificent!!! My daughter would LOVE and Cherish it, as Edward is her favorite actor, person, man...well you get the point hehe

That quote was also used in the movie Dumbo at the end of the movie, and my children remembered that!!! This raised a huge debate when my children read the Twilight series. My daughter could quote exactly where that quote was in the book..."Chapter 13 Confessions...page 274". One night as I was cooking dinner and they had their heads stuck in their books, my daughter asked what that quote meant...my Son added his opinion which lead me to try to explain the quote. Anyway I guess it is fair to say that it is a quote now loved by every member of my family!! Funny how a book or movie can stir an entire conversation or debate huh?? But what really sealed the deal for my family is when they heard him say it....

http://youtu.be/_vS3mF03Yu4

This quote is not my favorite quote of all from ANY movie...But it fits this movie perfectly!!!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

LOVE that story Bon!!! And thanks for the love on my box!

I was asking though - do these quotes have to be from Breaking Dawn or from any other Twilight series movie?? Because I've been watching Breaking Dawn and trying to fall in love with a quote.

sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror

• scrapbooksusie Said:
LOVE that story Bon!!! And thanks for the love on my box!

I was asking though - do these quotes have to be from Breaking Dawn or from any other Twilight series movie?? Because I've been watching Breaking Dawn and trying to fall in love with a quote.

Hi Susie, this swap is for Breaking Dawn, book or movie... so it would be your fave quote or quotes from Breaking Dawn. You don't have to do a fave quote, if you don't have a memorable one. No stress, just fun.

I can't wait for part 2 when Bella calls Jake a dog... that's one of my other faves.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

Alrighty, for now I will take:

Edward,
Jessica,
Jacob,
Fav Scene
Fav Quote
Edward & Bella

Thanks!!!

sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror

• scrapbooksusie Said:
Alrighty, for now I will take:

Edward,
Jessica,
Jacob,
Fav Scene
Fav Quote
Edward & Bella

Thanks!!!

Yay!!! So happy to see you jump in! And you can always add more. Going to add you now...

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS

Hi ladies I've seen the newest movie 7 times and then I found this and couldn't resist signing up...I hope I'm not too late!!!

If not the groups I'd like (for now) are:

Edward
Bella (both)
Jasper
Favorite Scene
Favorite Quote
E&B
Couples
Grab Bag

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to MrsAnnieS

• MrsAnnieS Said:
Hi ladies I've seen the newest movie 7 times and then I found this and couldn't resist signing up...I hope I'm not too late!!!

If not the groups I'd like (for now) are:

Edward
Bella (both)
Jasper
Favorite Scene
Favorite Quote
E&B
Couples
Grab Bag

You're the only person I know of that has seen it more than my best friend, Sunday was her 6th time!!! (I'm only at 3 )

auntieant
Expert
auntieant

Ok.. I have a question I need to ask to make sure I do this swap correctly.. Hope it's not dumb..

I pick the Cullen- Alice so how many cards do I make of Alice and are the cards supposed to be all the same or different??

Clarification please.. Anyone..

sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror
In response to auntieant

Hi stefanie! No question is ever dumb... so ask as many as you'd like.

You make as many as you want and they don't have to be all the same. If you send in 3 Alice cards, I'll send back 3 Alice cards. The grab bag is for extras. So if you send in 3, but I only have 2 others I can send to you and you are in the grab bag group, your extra Alice cards will go in that pile and I'll send you a random card from that pile, perhaps even a card for a group you didn't make a card for. If you don't sign up for the grab bag, I will return to you any extra cards I can't swap.

Does that help clarify? Sorry if the first post wasn't clear on this.

sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror
In response to MrsAnnieS

Hi Annie! Anyone can join any time before the due date. So welcome to the swap! I'll get you added shortly!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

I've been getting some really cool ideas for this, now to coordinate pics and embellishments!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 12-10-11 08:51 PM

I just got my "The Immortal Love" patterned paper in the mail today!!! I am just waiting for some embellishments and cardstock and then I will be ROCKIN' THESE OUT!!!!

sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror

I just got my "Immortal Love" patterned paper in the mail today!!! I am just waiting for some embellishments and cardstock and then I will be ROCKIN' THESE OUT!!!!

I know what paper you are talking about! I have the mat stack version of it and the solid paper. I've been picking up supplies all summer in anticipation of this swap!

Once christmas is past, I'll have more time to devote to making these. I have a "goodie" exchange today. My work xmas party is friday and another cookie exchange next weekend. Whew!

Have fun, ladies! Can't wait to see what all of you come up with!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 12-11-11 12:22 PM

I think the Matstack is more what I want for this swap but I couldn't resist the 12x12 stack because it was on $9.99!!! I guess that just means more paper...right??

I am waiting ever so patiently for the chipboard pieces and the other embellies!! I am soooo excited!!!!!

Latte_Memories
Veteran
Latte_Memories

Jci

sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror

I think the Matstack is more what I want for this swap but I couldn't resist the 12x12 stack because it was on $9.99!!! I guess that just means more paper...right??

I am waiting ever so patiently for the chipboard pieces and the other embellies!! I am soooo excited!!!!!

Yes, more paper and there is nothing wrong with having more than you need!

I know exactly what you mean! Now, I just need to remember where I stashed all the supplies I've bought over the summer!

studiocbychelsea
Pro
studiocbychelsea

JCI

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

Still formulating ideas...

sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror

• scrapbooksusie Said:
Still formulating ideas...

Plenty of time... i'm making notes on my ideas in a book until I have time to sit down in my scraproom... so excited!

auntieant
Expert
auntieant

I just got my "The Immortal Love" patterned paper in the mail today!!! I am just waiting for some embellishments and cardstock and then I will be ROCKIN' THESE OUT!!!!

Hello my friend!!! I am so happy that you got your paper pack in.. I know you are soo happy.. I looked at my Joann's and they are either out of it or they aren't getting anymore in.. :-(

sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror
In response to auntieant

• auntieant Said:

Hello my friend!!! I am so happy that you got your paper pack in.. I know you are soo happy.. I looked at my Joann's and they are either out of it or they aren't getting anymore in.. :-(

Did you check their online store? Or here on sb.com? sometimes I find stuff on amazon too...

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 12-12-11 08:20 PM
In response to auntieant

• auntieant Said:

Not to worry my Angel in Human form...I am SHARING everything including this paper that I just got...with YOU!!!!! Ohhhh GIRLLLL...you're gonna love it!!!! So no worries. I even found us the little "ATC" chipboard cards so that our paper is on a steady foundation...just waiting for the chipboard embellies, and the cardstock, then there will be a special package in the mail to you my friend!!!!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

Will you tell us where you got your chipboard embellies from???? Pwetty Pwease???

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

I have the immortal paper pack, I will have to look through and see what can be used, I used 2 sheets already on different swaps!

sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror

• scrapbooksusie Said:
I have the immortal paper pack, I will have to look through and see what can be used, I used 2 sheets already on different swaps!

Maybe she has the immortal chipboard pieces?? Susie, sb has it and I've listed it below.

I have some of the paper but I also go for specific colors, like brown and green for jacob, blue/white/grey for edward, etc... I can't wait to get started on these!!

auntieant
Expert
auntieant

• auntieant Said:

Not to worry my Angel in Human form...I am SHARING everything including this paper that I just got...with YOU!!!!! Ohhhh GIRLLLL...you're gonna love it!!!! So no worries. I even found us the little "ATC" chipboard cards so that our paper is on a steady foundation...just waiting for the chipboard embellies, and the cardstock, then there will be a special package in the mail to you my friend!!!!

AWWWWW!!!!!!

I so can't wait.. Thank you sooo much!!! You are surely a God-send.. Hope you are having a wonderful day..

Brooklyn Scrapper
Diva
Brooklyn Scrapper

• scrapbooksusie Said:
  • scrapbooksusie Said:

Oh and my favorite quote is "And the Lion fell in LOVE with the lamb" or something like that...It's an Edward quote of course. My daughter LOVESSSSS Edward!!!

WAIT - is it your favorite quote from ANY movie or just for Breaking Dawn because THAT is my all time favorite quote!!! You really need to go look at my Twilight Cigar Box I made for a different swap - I used that quote!!!

Twilight Altered Cigar Box By Scrapbooksusie

There's pics of the inside in my gallery!

OMG That is so cute!! I think i finally figured out what to do with all my Twilight ATC Cards!!

Brooklyn Scrapper
Diva
Brooklyn Scrapper

Congrats on the wedding

Oh and jci

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS

Morning all! I have been itching to start these but have to wait until after Christmas-it is killing me!

sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror

Congrats on the wedding

Oh and jci

Thanks for the congrats!

sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror
In response to MrsAnnieS

• MrsAnnieS Said:
Morning all! I have been itching to start these but have to wait until after Christmas-it is killing me!

Same here! I have to finish shopping and wrap everything... just get me thru christmas and then I can get started on these! I can't wait to see what everyone does!

Latte_Memories
Veteran
Latte_Memories

Checking in

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

Yes Auntieant - Bon sure is a God-send, I thank Him for her all the time!!!

Jenn, I was thinking I am going to have to make myself one to house all of the ATCs I get in this swap!!!

I too am afraid I have to wait until January to start these, I just have a few more things with deadlines fastly approaching!

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS

So I couldn't stop myself and at least went and found pictures for most of mine...only a few more projects and I can cave and start!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 12-19-11 11:04 AM
In response to MrsAnnieS

Hello Ladies...

Just dropping by to check in real quick!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season.

Merry Christmas!

sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror

Hello Ladies...

Just dropping by to check in real quick!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season.

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you and everyone in this swap!! Hope all of you get what you want the most this year!

studiocbychelsea
Pro
studiocbychelsea

Just checking in! hope everyone is having a lovely Holiday!

Merry Christmas!

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 12-20-11 06:33 AM

Hi Girls...
Put me in....I had got the invitation, and wasn't sure I could participate..but, after seeing the dealine..I'm in. I have a trip comming up to Northern Costal Oregon, and will be picking my Niece up for a few day, and we will be going back to Forks, and LaPush Wa, for the second time....I'm anxious to see the new things available in the amazing stores there, since my last visit, just before New Moon was released...Hopefully I can find some goodies to add on to my ATC's/

Here is my list:

1. Edward
2. Bella / Human
3. Bella / Vampire
6. Alice
25. Jacob
34. Favorite Scene
35. Favorite Quote
36 Edward and Bella
37. Jacob and Bella
and you can put me down for the grab bag as well.
I will do my very best to check in once a week, sometimes I may be a few days late, until I return home the end of January, but, after that, I will be on time.
YAY!!!! I'm excited!
and for those of you wanting to check out all the altered cigar boxes I did just before the release of the movie...my gallery is loaded!

sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror
In response to rtay

• rtay Said:
Hi Girls...
Put me in....I had got the invitation, and wasn't sure I could participate..but, after seeing the dealine..I'm in. I have a trip comming up to Northern Costal Oregon, and will be picking my Niece up for a few day, and we will be going back to Forks, and LaPush Wa, for the second time....I'm anxious to see the new things available in the amazing stores there, since my last visit, just before New Moon was released...Hopefully I can find some goodies to add on to my ATC's/

Here is my list:

1. Edward
2. Bella / Human
3. Bella / Vampire
6. Alice
25. Jacob
34. Favorite Scene
35. Favorite Quote
36 Edward and Bella
37. Jacob and Bella
and you can put me down for the grab bag as well.
I will do my very best to check in once a week, sometimes I may be a few days late, until I return home the end of January, but, after that, I will be on time.
YAY!!!! I'm excited!
and for those of you wanting to check out all the altered cigar boxes I did just before the release of the movie...my gallery is loaded!

Yay!!! Rhonda, I'm so glad you could join us! I'll add you shortly. And I saw some of your boxes and they are beautiful!! Can't wait to see what you do for your ATCs! And I understand about the checking in so no worries! I appreciate the heads up!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS

Morning all, not sure if i can stop in before Christmas so I wanted to come wish you all a Merry Christmas!

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 12-23-11 07:05 AM
In response to MrsAnnieS

I just wanted to pop in and wish every one a Wonderful, and Very Merry Christmas!!! I'm happy to be part of this swap!

sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror
In response to rtay

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!! With New Year's in sight (and the wonderful goodies my family gave me for Christmas), I think I can finally get started on my cards!! Yay!!

Hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year's!!

studiocbychelsea
Pro
studiocbychelsea

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas....finishing up a couple swaps before i do anymore on these cards...I'm getting excited

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 12-27-11 11:29 PM

Hey Ya'all...

Just droppin' by to check in!!! I hope everyone had an AMAZING holiday and that you start you NEW YEAR off right!!!

Take care this weekend...and don't do anything I wouldn't do...

.MaRLeNe.
Mayor
.MaRLeNe.

jci Happy New Year!!!

studiocbychelsea
Pro
studiocbychelsea
In response to .MaRLeNe.

Happy New Year Everyone! How time flies..

sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS

Jci-I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful new year!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 01-03-12 11:10 PM
In response to MrsAnnieS

Hi All...

Droppin' by to check in!!

studiocbychelsea
Pro
studiocbychelsea

JCI....hope everyone is having a great week!

rtay
rtay 
Mayor
rtay
  • rtay on 01-05-12 04:06 PM

JCI....told you all I would be random for the next month...I fly out tomorrow for the Great Pacific Northwest, so I will be even more random about checking in, until I get home on the 27th....
I'm super excited about this swap tho, and am looking forward to getting them started as soon as I get home!
Hope everyone is enjoying the new year!

auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to rtay

Hello Ladies...

I am JCI... Hope you all are having a wonderful day. I have gathered the pictures I will be using for my ATC's and I have found my QUOTES!!! I am so excited.. Now just to put it all together..

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to auntieant

Sorry Ladies I completely forgot to check in!

Latte_Memories
Veteran
Latte_Memories

Checking in.....my new year has started off pretty hectic but seems to be getting back to normal.

auntieant
Expert
auntieant

Hello Ladies..

JCI...

studiocbychelsea
Pro
studiocbychelsea
In response to auntieant

JCI...hope everyone has a wonderful week!! counting down to February 11th!! I cannot wait to buy breaking dawn on dvd

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS

Morning all!

sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror
In response to MrsAnnieS

Hi ladies! Glad to see everyone checking in! This weekend I'm going to weed thru my pics of BD part 1 and select what ones I want to use... Then pick out my quotes. How's everyone else coming along?

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS

Out of curiosity where is everyone getting their photos?

I have most of my photos but am still looking for one more very specific photo...

sjm-mirror
Pro
sjm-mirror
In response to MrsAnnieS

• MrsAnnieS Said:
Out of curiosity where is everyone getting their photos?

I have most of my photos but am still looking for one more very specific photo...

I use random google searches... thetwilightsaga.com... or twilightguide.com... i can usually find what I'm looking for. What scene are you looking for? If I've seen it, I'll let you know.

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS

Thanks Sharon! I'll try giving those a look and see if I can find it, otherwise I'll come pick your brain!

Brooklyn Scrapper
Diva
Brooklyn Scrapper
In response to MrsAnnieS

hey ladies!! JCI!!!

Latte_Memories
Veteran
Latte_Memories

checking in

Brooklyn Scrapper
Diva
Brooklyn Scrapper

Sharon,

I have 2 quick questions. 1 does the couples section have to be like relationship couples or could it be just a picture of two people (ex Bella and Charlie at the wedding)

2 - has anyone been able to find pictures of Renesme? The only pictures from part 1 that i can find is her with Rosalie

Page 1 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics