Page 1 of 7 
Username Post: ScrapbookSusie's Birthday Swap FINAL Day to open!        (Topic#1567945)
scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

Let the sign ups begin!!!

ScrapbookSusie's Secret Swapper Birthday Celebration Swap

This is a Secret Swapper style swap. I will accept sign ups until January 1st and then I will select partners and send them out shortly after signups close. YOUR PARTNER MUST RECEIVE THEIR PACKAGE NO LATER THAN FEBRUARY 10TH!!!!!! If someone covers your spot on the 11th you will be considered a FLAKER!

Please Note: I am requiring ALL PACKAGES be sent using delivery confirmation!!!! It is less than a dollar more and the peace of mind is well worth it! All packages must arrive to your partner by Feb 10th, the only exception is if you have been in contact with me and I can verify it is in transit BY the the 10th!!! Communication is key here!!! I understand that things happen just PLEASE COMMUNICATE with me. If you would prefer you can always private message or text me with any problems or concerns you have to keep it private and off the boards.

IMPORTANT: THERE IS A SPENDING MINIMUM for each group on the package you send. That is meant to be the limit spent on product PLUS the cost of shipping.

GIFT REQUIREMENTS: You will send to your partner 12 gifts total, wrapped and labeled with the numbers 1-12.

PLAYFUL PENGUINS (Group 1)
The spending limit for the Playful Penguin Group is $42-$53 on gifts - this will be in addition to wrapping and shipping. Days 1-11 need to have a value of $2-$3 each and Day 12 must have at least a $20 value.

TOTALLY TYE DYE (Group 2)
The spending limit for the Totally Tye Dye Group is $26-$37 on gifts, again - this will be in addition to wrapping and shipping. Days 1-11 need to have a value of $1-$2 each and Day 12 must have at least a $15 value.

Your gifts need to arrive to your partner NO LATER than February 10th. I want this swap to be FUN, let's get the packages there on time and no one has to worry about added stress!!! If you flake in this swap I will not allow you to sign up for any of my swaps in the future, and if someone asks I will let them know you flaked! If you flaked on my last swap or mailed extremely late please don't try to sign up for this one.

The Fun Stuff: Starting February 18th (my birthday) we will each open our gift labeled #1, and post what we got. On day 2 (Feb 19th) we will all open our gift labeled #2, and post what we got...leading up to February 29th when we will all open our final gift and post what we got.

After you post your interest in joining, please copy and paste the survey below and send it directly to me in a private message. I will list participants once I have received their survey and confirmed their entry. ALL PARTICIPANTS will be required to check in WEEKLY! I will check in on you if you don't check in here and drop you from the swap with 3 failed attempts at contacting you.

Also, please update your wishlist with LOTS of options!!! This makes getting things you like and will use a lot easier!

Ideas: Small item ideas for days 1-11 could be, a package of specialty brads, a pack of stickers with a spool of ribbon, a bottle of stickles, some bling and/or prima flowers, a new pen, a cute stamp set, page kits, paper packs, etc. These are just ideas, please use your imagination, get creative; just think of what would be fun to receive! The final, 12th Day, gift must be something your partner asked for; this could be something off their wishlist here or from their survey. This is important, I don't want this to be used as an "Oh I have such and such laying around let's just use that and send it off" Noooo, I want everyone to get something they want! Please adhere to this rule!!!!

I ask on the survey about whether you like to use handmade items and what your favorite snacks are. These are extras. If you wish to spoil your partner you can send handmade items or snacks, but these DO NOT count towards our spending limit!!!! The total spending limit must be spent on scrapbook related items.

I do understand the economy sucks and a lot of us are on restricted scrap budgets but please THINK about this swap before you commit!!! I don't want to come across mean but I also don't want someone to flake out just because they didn't think about it first!

One last thing, if you are a new to swapping please be prepared to provide swap references!

Phew, I think that just about covers EVERYTHING! If you have any questions feel free to ask away!!

SURVEY

BEGIN COPY
Full Name:
Mailing Address:
City, State Zip:
Are you married?
Do you have children, if so, please list gender and ages?
Do have pets and scrapbook about them? If yes, what type of pet?
What size do you scrap mostly? (12x12, 6x6, 8x8 etc.)
What are your favorite embellishments to use?
What are your favorite colors?
What events do you have coming up that you will be scrapping?
Are there any embellishments or techniques that you’d really like to try?
Do you use stamps/stamping on your projects?
Are there any embellishments or items that you will NOT use?
What are a couple different things you would like to receive as your 12th Day gift? (Group 1 valued at $20, Group 2 valued at $15)
Is there anything that you’d like your secret swapper to know about you that you think might help them?
Do you like to receive handmade items?
What is your favorite snack items or candies?

PARTICIPANTS
= Received Secret Swapper
= Mailed
= Received

Group 1
Bon
Charcats7
DesiLee
Moonpuff
ShellyAnne
ChrisC
Mishay36
tcleaddison

Group 2
Charcats7
2BuzyScrapper
StudiobyChelsea
Rubymillerand
ChrisC
ScrapbookSusie

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 12-16-11 04:31 PM
In response to scrapbooksusie

This SWAP sounds like a BLAST!!!

I'M IN!!

"HAPPY DANCING NOW"!!!!
Guess who else has a Birthday in February??? YIP...YOU GUESSED IT...MEEEEE!!! MY Birthday is February 22nd

I am going to go over the survey questions now and I will be sending them to you shortly!!!!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to NaneeTootieBeebleBug

Woo Hoo!!! So happy you signed up!!!

How cool your birthday is close...maybe you should trek down to Florida (Orlando to be exact) I have a fun-filled girls weekend planned for the 17th-19th. There's at least 2 or 3 others with February birthdays coming too - we can add you in!!!

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

I want to join! I had so much fun with the Scrapmas one. I'll get my survey filled out tomorrow

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 12-16-11 05:14 PM

• scrapbooksusie Said:
Woo Hoo!!! So happy you signed up!!!

How cool your birthday is close...maybe you should trek down to Florida (Orlando to be exact) I have a fun-filled girls weekend planned for the 17th-19th. There's at least 2 or 3 others with February birthdays coming too - we can add you in!!!

Oh what I wouldn't give to do that...and maybe I will! I just have to be well enough to have the green light to travel. February is long enough away that I can certainly shoot for it!!! Tell me more about it!!!

p.s. I filled out the survey!!!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

I am in

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00

Susie...one question...is it just random items? no theme?

Sorry if I'm missing it I still not feeling well.

Monique_McCoy
Idol
Monique_McCoy
In response to moonpuff

ok, count me in again.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to Shelly_Anne00

• Shelly_Anne00 Said:
Susie...one question...is it just random items? no theme?

Sorry if I'm missing it I still not feeling well.

No theme this time, just scrappy things your partner wants or can use! Don't be sorry it's a great question!!! Hope you feel better soon!!

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00

ok count me in!

and thanks. :-)

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Hi Susie- I've never done a swap like this before- but it sounds like a lot of fun. I'm in. It will be an early birthday present for me- mine is March 23rd.

That being said- I have questions- do we choose a group? Can we do both groups? No theme- so that means we go totally off the survey from our partner?

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:
Hi Susie- I've never done a swap like this before- but it sounds like a lot of fun. I'm in. It will be an early birthday present for me- mine is March 23rd.

That being said- I have questions- do we choose a group? Can we do both groups? No theme- so that means we go totally off the survey from our partner?

Welcome!! You're going to LOVE it!!! Yes, you choose a group and yes, if you want to do both groups I will let you! And yes, you go off the survey and their wishlist...it's so much fun!!!

Latte_Memories
Veteran
Latte_Memories

Yay......count me in. I had so much fun on the last swap. I would like the playful penguins swap. Thanks for the invite :-)

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to Latte_Memories

Sent you my survey. I think I got it all covered. I hope I did...

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to charcats7

I will double check the surveys I got tomorrow and let you all know if I have any questions.

Thanks so much for signing up!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

I updated the first page with the surveys I have. Also, feel free to invite other dependable swappers you know and like!!!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

Remember to update your wishlist on here too!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to Latte_Memories

• Latte_Memories Said:
Yay......count me in. I had so much fun on the last swap. I would like the playful penguins swap. Thanks for the invite :-)

Still need your survey!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

Welcome 2BuzyScrapper!!!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

Just added some more to my wishlist

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to moonpuff

Been adding like CRAZY to my wishlist! HAHA!! :-)

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

I did a lot yesterday too! Have you ever just typed in adhesive and seen how many things come up...crazeeee!

sunshinexo
Expert
sunshinexo

I live in Canada, so I am wondering if I would be able to participate in this or not? Thanks!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to moonpuff

Sounds super fun Susie! I'm already signed up for a secret sister swap though & don't have the money for another right now! Keep me in mind for a future one though!!!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to sunshinexo

• kaylalynnxo Said:
I live in Canada, so I am wondering if I would be able to participate in this or not? Thanks!

I just sent you a PM

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

Sorry Megan, would have loved to have you join us! Definitely next time though - I plan to try and keep this going throughout the year with different themes and variances on the main idea.

Monique_McCoy
Idol
Monique_McCoy
In response to moonpuff

totally tie dye for me please, thanks.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to Monique_McCoy

JCI- can hardly wait to find out who I get....

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to charcats7

JCI

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to DesiLee

jci

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

JCI

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to charcats7

checking in!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to moonpuff

Start filling those wishlists ladies!

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to moonpuff

mine is OVER FULL I think!

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

Mine too! lol

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 12-22-11 11:10 AM
In response to DesiLee

I wish I could fill mine as fast as you Girls...Note to self...What's wrong with you Bon?? It's shopping...go fill your wishlist already!!!!

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00

get to adding to that list Bon!!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 12-22-11 11:07 PM

• Shelly_Anne00 Said:
get to adding to that list Bon!!!

Yes Ma'am...I am going there NOW!!!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

You ladies need to add stuff, so I can look and see what I need on mine LMAO.

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to moonpuff

I've added a ton to mine lately

studiocbychelsea
Pro
studiocbychelsea
In response to DesiLee

Pm'd my survey can't wait to get started, Hope you all have a very merry Christmas!...gonna go load up my wishlist

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

• rubymillerand Said:
totally tie dye for me please, thanks.

Still need your survey, please.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

Updated the front page, be sure to invite your scrappy friends.

Hope everyone is ready for this weekend! I am about to go brave Walmart for some groceries...I have my Mom, Dad, Sister and Nephew coming to stay the night tomorrow...it's also my sister's birthday!

studiocbychelsea
Pro
studiocbychelsea

Good luck...my husband had to go pick up a couple things for me and he said it was a mad house..so be careful..lol Have fun with your family

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to studiocbychelsea

I have all my groceries. I'm cooking dinner for 24 people on Sunday D: lol. It'll be our largest Christmas dinner yet!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to DesiLee

Merry Christmas my scrappy friends- wishing a safe and joyful time for everyone.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 12-24-11 02:35 PM
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:
Merry Christmas my scrappy friends- wishing a safe and joyful time for everyone.

Just about everything I was going to say!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

Merry Christmas ladies!

Monique_McCoy
Idol
Monique_McCoy
In response to moonpuff

merry christmas

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

Merry Christmas ladies! I'm baking cookies and watching "A Christmas Story"

Monique_McCoy
Idol
Monique_McCoy
In response to moonpuff

Sending my survey in

Mishay36
Pro
Mishay36
In response to moonpuff

Please sign me up. I would love to be a penguin!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to Mishay36

Hope everyone had a wonderful & safe Christmas

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 12-26-11 01:17 PM
In response to charcats7

To be honest Char...and you know I shoot straight from the hip...I AM SO GLAD IT'S OVER!!!! Mine was quiet and peaceful but I would have much rather heard the laughter of my beautiful grandchildren!! I am NOT doing well with the fact that my daughter decided to move away...and everyday just gets harder. But, at least Christmas is behind me!!!

I do hope that your Christmas was WONDERFUL in every way and that Santa brought you something AWESOME for Christmas!!

studiocbychelsea
Pro
studiocbychelsea

Sorry to hear that Bon, I know my mom was missing us too, my dad moved for work 1 1/2 ago leaving behind her 2 children and 3 grandchildren. I am glad that Christmas is over mainly just because the constant running around with an almost 9 month old is harder than I ever thought it would be! I'm tired..lol

Hoping everyone had a wonderful Christmas day!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

I am glad it is over as well. Our school board had the kids going to school til Dec 23rd. It was crazy insane here, and then 1 day to prep for everything. Now, I can relax and try to get back to normal. I am still slightly fuming.... my inlaws have not called to say Merry Christmas yet.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to moonpuff

Hello Ladies! I went MIA the last couple days, sorry! Was busy around here, I had everyone over to my house Christmas Eve and they spent the night! Then on top pf the holidays and my sister's birthday she is moving right down the street from me! So I've been trying to help her too. I may be gone another couples days (sorry) but we're leaving the morning to go to Snow Mountain!!! Will be my son's first time seeing snow, I am so excited!!!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 12-27-11 11:42 PM

Chelsea...It's all good...there will always be times in our lives when we are apart and times when we're all together...I'm just really hurtin' from this empty nest!!! So use to have kids around. I'm learnin' to make it work though!! Life's about changes nothing ever stays the same.

Runnin' around with a 9 month old is hard...I won't say it gets easier either...I think the teenage years were hardest for me...my kids we pretty cool until they hit 16 them they left their bodies and were replaced by Idontknowwhats!!

I bet Christmas with that precious little ROCKED!!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 12-27-11 11:48 PM

MoonPuff...I only have one thing to say to you Girl...DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH!!!! I think my outlaws favorite game was "Let's get on Bon's last nerve"!!!! They tried every trick in the book to break up my Boo and I!!! They even went as far as not speaking to us for years...It's all good though cause where did it get them??? The nursing home. Cause the only one that could provide professional care for them in the family was me...and my Boo said, "No Way!!!" What goes around comes around!!!

That is insane...what school district does that??? Only 85% of them huh???

Now that you ran like a chicken with your head cut off you can relax and enjoy some creative time.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 12-27-11 11:50 PM

• scrapbooksusie Said:
Hello Ladies! I went MIA the last couple days, sorry! Was busy around here, I had everyone over to my house Christmas Eve and they spent the night! Then on top pf the holidays and my sister's birthday she is moving right down the street from me! So I've been trying to help her too. I may be gone another couples days (sorry) but we're leaving the morning to go to Snow Mountain!!! Will be my son's first time seeing snow, I am so excited!!!!

What a wonderful idea...A HUGE Christmas sleep over!!! That ROCKS...just like you!!!! Your sister is one lucky Gal...tell her I said that!!!
Have a BLAST at SNOW MOUNTAIN!!!!!!!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

Have a safe trip Susie!

Monique_McCoy
Idol
Monique_McCoy
In response to moonpuff

have fun Susie.

studiocbychelsea
Pro
studiocbychelsea

hope you have a fun trip Susie!

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00

me too! Hope you all enjoy the time there. Well, are enjoying it at the moment. LOL!

2BuzyScrapper
Guru
2BuzyScrapper
In response to moonpuff

susie,

there alot of members that want to sign up but its not updated on first page.ones that say there in. have you not gotton there survey? are you waiting for survey?

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to 2BuzyScrapper

Hope you have a great trip Susie!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to DesiLee

2BuzyScrapper....

Susie is away for a few days with her son on vacation. I am sure she will update page 1 once she returns and gets the surveys in as well.

ChrisC
ChrisC 
Expert
ChrisC
In response to moonpuff

Can I join this round. I really enjoyed the Christmas one? I'm thinking playful penguins.

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to ChrisC

jci

studiocbychelsea
Pro
studiocbychelsea

• NaneeTootieBeebleBug Said:
Chelsea...It's all good...there will always be times in our lives when we are apart and times when we're all together...I'm just really hurtin' from this empty nest!!! So use to have kids around. I'm learnin' to make it work though!! Life's about changes nothing ever stays the same.

Runnin' around with a 9 month old is hard...I won't say it gets easier either...I think the teenage years were hardest for me...my kids we pretty cool until they hit 16 them they left their bodies and were replaced by Idontknowwhats!!

I bet Christmas with that precious little ROCKED!!!

I hear you about the not getting easier, I used to be a director in a daycare and although areas of life got easier (not having to tote them around on the hip, feed/change them) they became more demanding and sassy...but I'm still looking forward to it (I'll re-evaluate that statement once puberty hits..lol)

Christmas with Aaron was great! he loved the curly bows..didn't really care for the gifts (glad the grandparents listened when I said no toys he did get a stuffed bear that repeats parts of Scripture but that's it and I love it)
I'm loving this time where the gifts don't matter...

Keeping you in my thoughts! I know empty-nesting must be hard, I can't even imagine.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to moonpuff

I would love to do this swap it sound like so much fun I am ready.

Toni

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to tcletoaddison

I'm baaaaack!!! Did you miss me??

I have the front page updated but I still need surveys from LatteMemories and ChrisC. One person interested hasn't responded to my pm from over a week ago and 2 others are newer members so I have pm'ed them as well. Other than that I scoured our little thread here and do believe I am up to date! If I have missed someone just throw something at me please and let me know! LOL

Thanks Ladies for holding down the fort while I was away to play!!!

2BuzyScrapper
Guru
2BuzyScrapper

jci just got back from missouri from seeing our daughter and grand baby who is two. we enjoyed our self alot but its good to be home

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

Happy New Year everyone!
Be safe!

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to moonpuff

I know I missed you Susie!!

Happy New Year Everyone!!

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

Happy new year! I feel horrible, and I didn't even drink last night! I have a sinus infection that just wont go away D:

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to DesiLee

oh no Desi!! That's not good at all. It seems to be going around. I hope you feel better.

studiocbychelsea
Pro
studiocbychelsea

Happy New Year Everyone! Here's to a great scrappy new year!
Glad to have you back Susi, hope you had fun &
Hope you feel better soon Desi..never fun to be sick!

ChrisC
ChrisC 
Expert
ChrisC

I pm'd my survey yesterday. Just wanted to be sure you had it. I also added a few things to my wish list.

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to ChrisC

Thanks ladies. I've been taking lots of cold meds today. I can almost breathe through my nose now.

Monique_McCoy
Idol
Monique_McCoy
In response to DesiLee

• DesiLee Said:
Happy new year! I feel horrible, and I didn't even drink last night! I have a sinus infection that just wont go away D:

feel better soon!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to moonpuff

When will we be assigned a partner? I checked the first post, but I did not see a closing date (it could be there, but I am just non functional til I have more coffee). I just don;t want to cut it close, as I will need to order stuff, have it shipped here, then wrap and pack it , and mail it back off.
Moon

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to moonpuff

I'm not seeing it either. For some reason I had thought it was Jan. 1st. But I couldn't find it just now when I looked.

ChrisC
ChrisC 
Expert
ChrisC
In response to moonpuff

I will accept sign ups until January 1st and then I will select partners and send them out shortly after signups close.

First Paragraph....

Partners soon..

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to ChrisC

Sorry ladies - I have been battling a heck of a cold, hacking my brains out with sore ribs and threw my a kink in my neck from coughing so much! I will do this tonight when I get home from work!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

I am so sorry you are sick..... did the snow not agree with you?

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to moonpuff

I have the cold bug now!!! Everyone has been sharing here. A few of my cousins were sick at our Christmas gathering and my mom got it then she passed to me. I would have preferred them not to be so giving!! lol

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

Oh no, it's really going around. Susie and Shelly I hope you feel better soon! Mine is on its way out. I am so close to being able to breathe through my nose!

studiocbychelsea
Pro
studiocbychelsea
In response to DesiLee

So sorry to hear that everyone is sick that is no fun. Hope everyone gets rid of the bug quickly and hoping it avoids me...lol

so excited to get my partner!

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00

Thanks Ladies!! Desi glad to hear you are feeling better.

ChrisC
ChrisC 
Expert
ChrisC

Jci... I think I am getting the stupid cold junk... Headache.. Sore throat. Ughhhh

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to ChrisC

oh no!!! Not you too Chris!!!!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to moonpuff

• moonpuff Said:
I am so sorry you are sick..... did the snow not agree with you?

No the snow and I have a great LOVE affair - it was the snot nosed little sick child I didn't agree with! (or the parents that drag them out into public like that! LOL)

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

Ladies, I have 2 PMs out I hate to make you wait a wee longer but I need to wait until tomorrow please. I will work on these tomorrow between work and my Dads and promise you will have your partners no later than early Thursday morning or maybe just possibly late tomorrow night! So sorry for the wait, thank you sincerely for your patience!!!

2BuzyScrapper
Guru
2BuzyScrapper

My hubby been sick with this cold for 4 days now
hes feels yucky poor thing.

i hope no one else gets it i'm hoping i dont get it

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 01-03-12 11:17 PM

Hi All...

I'm just droppin' by to check in!!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

Hi everyone! Love the lil fishing smilie

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to moonpuff

JCI. I can breathe through my nose today

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 01-04-12 01:25 PM
In response to DesiLee

Hi Moonpuff...I just love saying that!!! Moonpuff Moonpuff Moonpuff...trying saying that three times fast lol!! Love your username...that makes me smile

Hi Desi...So glad you can breathe today!!! I just hate when I can't breathe out of my nose! When that happens I feel like I can't breath at all!!

Everyone who is feeling under the weather....

GET WELL SOON K??? CAUSE YOU DON'T WANT ME TO COME PAY YOU A VIST...

studiocbychelsea
Pro
studiocbychelsea

lol you crack me up Bon So glad your feeling better Desi! hopefully everyone else will start to feel better soon!

Page 1 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics