Page 3 of 7 
Username Post: ScrapbookSusie's Birthday Swap FINAL Day to open!        (Topic#1567945)
tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to NaneeTootieBeebleBug

Ok where to start. Hummm. Shelly Ann I took a look after I last posted at your blog. OMG you hit me close to my heart. I love the military!!! the mini you did for your uncle and the storage box was just awsome. So do tell what was your uncles reaction when he opened his gift?

Moonpuff I had to help set up for a girl scout meeting tommorrow. Our council starts selling cookies a 12:01AM. Had to deliver the last of the girls uniforms so they could wear them tommorrow. So now I am sitting down catching up with our girl chat. Then I am gonna hit that U tube for a bit. Never made to to HL today so that is a prioity tommorrow. Had 5 grand children here with me all day so did not make out there today

Susie I am so sorry your still sick are you taking anything for it? Hope you are getting some rest. Hubby needs to cook you some nice homeade chicken noodle soup! It always seems to make you sweat out the cold. That is wonderful news about the book! You must let us know when it gets published.

2busy sound like a plan just

Don you do origami? I always wanted to learn that. I even bought a book on it. Tried a few things but could not understand the darn book. With arrows crossing over arrows. I closed the book and put it on the self. Would really like to see some of your work. Have you made any videos? I am going to check your gallery when i am done here. So you have worked hard for your masters well that is something to be very proud of!!!I know I would be. I only have an BA in Business. But now it does me no good. I no longer work. I try to keep busy because I will go out of my mind! As for the cancer it sounds like you are a very strong woman and will kick it in the set of its pants!! I am here for you!!!!

Edited by tcletoaddison on 01-12-12 07:37 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

2BuzyScrapper
Guru
2BuzyScrapper
In response to tcletoaddison

now i'm not feeling well at all spend most of the day in bed. hopefully not catching what my hubby had. ******** that would suck.......

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to 2BuzyScrapper

Toni...I'm a HUGE supporter or the military. Can't thank our service members enough. I still haven't been able to get it to him. I didn't have the box done because I had to wait to get a closure for it. I wasn't expecting it to not stay flat after I painted it...so after I finally got time away from work to go get one, I have been sick. My uncle has lots of health problems so I don't wanna go around him with the flu that I been battling! I will let you know when I get it there!! I think probably this weekend.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to Shelly_Anne00

I am amazed by your talent more and more each time I see your creations Shelly! Truly wonderful work!!!

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to scrapbooksusie

Susie! You are too sweet!! Thank you so much. I think I know I must be an artist, because I'm usually never pleased with my work. LOL!! Guess what I'm working on?? Vampire mini...just painting the edges, but still...I'VE STARTED!

I must say this is just the best group of ladies I've come across on this site!

I appreciate you all. Hope everyone is having a GREAT Friday!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

Bon took a look at your gallery you have done some beatiful work as well. It did make me very home sick. I miss the big pot of chili mom makes and the fresh tortillas. I want me a camra so bad but decided to wait till I go home in March to get one.

I am can't wait to get some real Mexican Food!

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

Hi ladies! I hope everyone with a cold is feeling better

I'm really hoping to do something crafty this weekend. I want to figure out what's wrong with my sewing machine so I can finish my husband's pants, and I want to make some cards.

studiocbychelsea
Pro
studiocbychelsea
In response to DesiLee

Hoping everyone starts to feel better soon! hate hearing that people are still sick or are getting sick
I hope everyone enjoys there weekend! waiting on an order to come in for my partner this week and then I will be wrapping so exciting!

Shelly I'm so excited to see what you do with that vampire mini!!! loved your military mini!

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to studiocbychelsea

I have been putting my Vampire mini off for WAAAAAYYYYYY too long. I had gifts to make for other people I'm so excited to get to a project that I get to keep. It's all for me. Yay! I hope to work on it more tonight.

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

I'm trying to figure out how to wrap my gifts once I finish collecting them. I may have to go spend some time in the gift wrap isle

2BuzyScrapper
Guru
2BuzyScrapper
In response to DesiLee

I have four gifts wrap still waiting on an order from scrapbook.com cant believe how long its taken

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Hi everyone- I'm still here- alive I think. Hope everyone is feeling better- too many people with coughs and feeling bad.

I've spent most of this past week traveling back and forth to the nursing home several times a day. Early in the week I get word that they don't expect mom to last the night. Then the muscle spasms wouldn't stop & she was obviously hurting. Took until Thursday afternoon to get a med combo to allow her to rest & the muscle spasms stopped. What a relief. That was tearing me apart seeing her hurt like that.

Now I need to get downstairs and work on getting things together- have an order ready to submit but need to check into what I have so far so I don't over/under do things. Maybe I'll just go to HL or Michael's on Monday as I have a doc appointment in town anyway- then I can fill in the gaps and get everything ready to mail.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 01-14-12 01:20 PM
In response to charcats7

Woooooo Hoooooo...I'm wonderin' who my pal is???? I know who I have and I am THRILLED!!!!!!

So glad to have you back CHAR...I missed you!!!!

SHOPPING SHOPPING SHOPPING!!! AND YES...WE DO NEED TO STOP IN THE GIFT WRAP SECTION OR WE WILL BE WRAPPING WITH NEWSPAPERS

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

It is FREEZING outside!
(And I mean freezing!)

Tomorrow is DH's Union Picnic..... I am so looking for an excuse not to go! I would FREEZE outside in this weather.

Florida should NOT get this cold!
I will now be known at Moonsicle, moonsicle, moonsicle

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to moonpuff

I got all my stuff!!! woop woop! Now just to wrap up for my partner. I'm so excited. I even found the cutest paper...well...I think it's cute. Hope my partner does too.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

Can't wait to see your vampy mini Shelly!

Bon, so glad you are so excited!

Char, I will be thinking of you and your family!

Moonsicle, I love it! The weather that is!!!

DesiLee I LOVE the gift wrap aisle!!

2buzy - I can't stand slow shipping, anticipation can kill you I think! hehe

Toni, actually had a huge chip salsa and dip buffet for dinner tonight, love mexican!

Chelsea, thanks for the well wishes, I still sound like Marge Simpson! LOL

Back to the scrapcave! LOL

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

I have orders from 3 places coming to me... and no ship notice yet from sb.com

2BuzyScrapper
Guru
2BuzyScrapper
In response to moonpuff

does sb.com tell you when your stuff is mailed?
how do i check on my order? i forgot?

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

Go to My Account, then click on My Orders.

If it is mailed, tracking info is in there.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to moonpuff

• moonpuff Said:
It is FREEZING outside!
(And I mean freezing!)

Tomorrow is DH's Union Picnic..... I am so looking for an excuse not to go! I would FREEZE outside in this weather.

Florida should NOT get this cold!
I will now be known at Moonsicle, moonsicle, moonsicle

Oh that's funny. Come on up to TN- it's a roller coaster from 25-45

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to charcats7

Well- I have 80% of my items lined up- just waiting on the items from SB to come in- that's the big things for the last day. Hope they don't lollygag about getting things sent.

Monique_McCoy
Idol
Monique_McCoy
In response to charcats7

jci

ChrisC
ChrisC 
Expert
ChrisC
In response to Monique_McCoy

Order is in.. now the waiting for the items to come... this time I have to do a much better job of the wrapping.. I really don't do a very creative job.. but I promise I will try...

If the corners stick out.. and there are holes in the paper where I pull too hard.. or tape everywhere.. then you will know it was from me..

LOL

I think newspaper sounds like great wrapping paper.. expecially the funny section (do they still have that?) I haven't read a newspaper in ages.. if it isn't on the radio or internet I don't have time for it..

2BuzyScrapper
Guru
2BuzyScrapper
In response to ChrisC

yes they still have the funny in the newspaper

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00

I can't believe I'm ahead! I have my packages READY and WRAPPED!! Believe it?? WOW!

Char - Where are you in TN? I live almost on the TN/GA/AL line

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

Wow Shelly! I have 3 days of stuff here. That is it! Everything else is enroute to me, except one order from here. Still waiting on a ship info from them.

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to moonpuff

Yay Shelly! I'm finishing up my shopping this weekend.

2BuzyScrapper
Guru
2BuzyScrapper
In response to DesiLee

got my plas goodies today in the mail going to wrap everything put it in a box. boy are you a lucky girl.most everything is from you wish list.

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00

I'm very proud of myself. I ordered from sb.com also to get every single item from the wishlist of my partner. Only one thing I couldn't get here but I got it already too! My order was fast, but I've had problems before with them being slow. Now I'm thinking...do I wanna get anymore extra goodies? Well...of COURSE I do! BUT the main part is DONE!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

Wow... we been quiet lately here!
Where is Susie and Bon?

Hopefully, they are both feeling ok!

School is back in session here, so insanity is back as well.

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to moonpuff

School isn't back in session here until Monday so I've still got a couple of days stress free lol.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to DesiLee

Mine is actually elementary school LOL.
This is our last year with B&M school for a while, and I honestly need a break.

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to moonpuff

Ooo lol. For me it's my spring semester of college.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 01-19-12 06:34 PM
In response to DesiLee

Dropping by to check in...

I hope you all have a FANTASTIC weekend!!!

studiocbychelsea
Pro
studiocbychelsea

JCI hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

I'm here! Fighting a bad hurt neck and a super duper busy week at work! I also have to call cause our internet is not working all the time sort of cuts out in the midle of things! I hope to be around this weekend though...will be catching up on swaps!!

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00

jci - oh no Susie! Sorry about the neck.

hope everyone has a great weekend.

ChrisC
ChrisC 
Expert
ChrisC

Just stopping in to say hello.. by stuff has been ordered from SB.com.. waiting patiently for the delivery...

2BuzyScrapper
Guru
2BuzyScrapper
In response to ChrisC

hope everyone has a good weekend

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

JCI, picked up a bunch of things for my partner today! Hoping to finish up this weekend.

Monique_McCoy
Idol
Monique_McCoy
In response to DesiLee

Sorry I haven't been on much to post. My dad just got out of the hospital this week and wrapping all my gifts has been frustrating. I bought this cool tissue foil stuff and after wrapping it, I realized it was kinda see through. oops. if all goes well, I will be mailing out on Friday.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

For my lovely partner, I apologize in advance. I am not a fancy wrapper.

Now, I think I need to say this (LOL) buy I added extra stuff, to keep you guessing what is in each package

I had alot of fun figuring this out last night LOL

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to moonpuff

I'm not a fancy wrapper either!! I did add some ribbon this time. lol

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

• Shelly_Anne00 Said:
I can't believe I'm ahead! I have my packages READY and WRAPPED!! Believe it?? WOW!

I live off I24 between Nashville & Clarksville in a little town called Cedar Hill

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

• scrapbooksusie Said:
I'm here! Fighting a bad hurt neck and a super duper busy week at work! I also have to call cause our internet is not working all the time sort of cuts out in the midle of things! I hope to be around this weekend though...will be catching up on swaps!!

Hope you feel better- I can relate the hurt neck. I had a pinched nerve & it took 6mo for it to heal. Now I have a herniated disc in my low back- not fun.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to charcats7

JCI- my last items from SB arrived today!!! I was concerned since I got a message that the status had changed on my order- but there was NOTHING showing it had shipped or anything. I was very concerned. So now I can wrap it all and send it out hopefully Monday.

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to charcats7

I have all but three items bought I'm going to finish up and get it all wrapped tomorrow :D. I'm not a fancy wrapper either.

Mishay36
Pro
Mishay36
In response to DesiLee

I think I add to my wishlist everyday. And then take things off. My poor husband thinks Im addicted. :-)

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to Mishay36

Anyone ever make glue dots before?
I have them drying all over my table tonight LOL

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to moonpuff

Moonpuff how do you make glue dots? I have never heard of that before. Let us know how they turn out. Do we wrap the extra goodies as well with a number?

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Got wrapping paper today- will be furiously wrapping this afternoon...

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to charcats7

finished up my shopping and bought wrapping paper today :D. Now I just have to wrap everything and find a box to put it in

2BuzyScrapper
Guru
2BuzyScrapper
In response to DesiLee

mailing my pals box next week.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

Wonder where this box is getting mailed off to?

Why, to my secret sister, of course!

Who could it be??????

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to moonpuff

Toni,

Glue dots are super easy to make.
You buy a bottle of Aileen's Tack it over and Over again glue and a roll of wax paper.
(I tried it in the empty roll piece from a roll of glue dots first.

Open the glue, and make lil dots on the wax paper the size that you want. I make lil ones and big ones, and medium ones, and even lines (works great for ribbon). Then just leave them to dry overnight. They will turn clear when fully dry.

I cut the wax paper into strips, and only put dots on 1/2 of it, so I use the other 1/2 to cover them once done. I store the sheets of them in a lil box.

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to moonpuff

I might have to try that sometime. Do they stick well?

I was wrapping and counting last night and I came up one gift short! Gotta go pick up something tomorrow. I'm hoping to mail by Friday

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to DesiLee

Desi -

They stick super strongly.
They are actually a bit stickier then the ones I buy. I like having the control to make the sizes I need, and when I run low, I just make more.

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to moonpuff

Yay! Now I'll have to be on the look out for that glue lol.

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to DesiLee

I agree!! Gonna have to try to making those. That's a great idea.

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:
  • Shelly_Anne00 Said:

I live off I24 between Nashville & Clarksville in a little town called Cedar Hill

We are not that FAR!! My cousin lives in clarksville.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

• Shelly_Anne00 Said:
  • charcats7 Said:
  • Shelly_Anne00 Said:

We are not that FAR!! My cousin lives in clarksville.

When you come up this way- we'll have to try and get together

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to moonpuff

MAILED!!!

Susie- do you want me to PM you the delivery confirmation numbers?

2BuzyScrapper
Guru
2BuzyScrapper
In response to charcats7

mailed my pals box today 1/23/2012

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

I love the pic Moon!!!

Question on the homemade gluedots...do they stick permanently? The name of the glue (over and over) makes it sound as though it's not meant to be permanent??

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

Well, I first did it 3 years ago, and those are still sticking.... so I cannot guarantee past 3 years, but so far, so good.

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:

When you come up this way- we'll have to try and get together

That definately sounds like a plan to me.

Edited by Shelly_Anne00 on 01-23-12 05:41 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ChrisC
ChrisC 
Expert
ChrisC

My stuff is supposed to be delivered tomorrow.. wrap on Thursday.. mail on Friday or Saturday.. just depends on if I can get off work in time to go.

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to ChrisC

Picked up the last item today

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to DesiLee

I was a slug today.. came home from school drop off, and took a nap.

I think I will schedule a pick up for tomorrow and mail this out then.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to moonpuff

Moonpuff I looked scrapbook.com does not have any of this glue so when I go to the beach on Friday I will look at M or AC moore's I really want to try the glue dots! That is just awsome.

Monique_McCoy
Idol
Monique_McCoy

jci

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

I have everything wrapped up and ready to go! Moonpuff - how do you print out the labels for your packages when you have them picked up? I was thinking about giving my box to the postman when he comes to get the mail from work this week, but I'm not sure how to pay for postage.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to DesiLee

Toni - I buy it at Michaels and Joann's all the time. It is with the glues in Michaels, not in the scrappy section.

Desi - I print it thru paypal. Save this link....

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd =_ship-now

and you log into your paypal account, thru this ship now link, fill out all the info, and print the label. It is so simple, and so much easier than going to the post office.

You do need the ability to weigh the package, unless you are using a flat rate box.
I have a postal scale here in my house.

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to moonpuff

Yay! Thanks! Now I can print the label tonight and give it to the postman tomorrow!

Do you think it will be okay if I use my bathroom scale? It's pretty accurate.. maybe if I add a pound or two for just in case.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to DesiLee

I am sure that should work fine.

I love being able to mail from home.

I am officially postal. My mail lady just left with my package

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 01-25-12 11:31 AM
In response to moonpuff

Moonpuff...Moonpuff...Moonpuff...

Where do I find a postal scale and how much are they?? I would love to be able to send my packages from home...I could get everything out so much faster!!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!!!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 01-25-12 11:40 AM

Hi everyone!!!

So sorry I have been MIA!!! I have been sick on top of already being sick!!

Hope I can catch up here!!

Off to find out this due date...so I can either accomplish this swap or be added to the wall of shame.

Hope all is well with everyone else!!!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

Bon...

Sad to see you have been feeling poorly.
You can get a postal scale at walmart or even ebay. They are about $12 or so.

http://www.amazon.com/Weighmax-Electronic-P ostal-Scale-...

Mine is a bigger version, but I ship alot of 50 lb boxes.

Moonpuff Moonpuff moonpuff

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to moonpuff

Thank you moonpuff I am going to the beach on Friday have to pick up some girlscout badges. What a perfect excuse to go shopping!! HeHe

Ms Bon I am so glad to see you post missed you the last few days. So greatful you are feeling better. Had me very worried.

Shelly Ann where are you? Been a few days for you as well. Hope you are just busy working and doing ok.

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00

Hey Toni...I'm here...just BLAH. A Lot going on.

Hope everyone is doing well though.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

I know SOMEBODY is getting a package on Friday (according to tracking).

Wonder who it is????????

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to moonpuff

Just finished packing up my box, it's all ready to go out tomorrow

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to DesiLee

Woo Hoo! Any problem getting the postage label to work for you Desi?

I love mailing from home, and not waiting for the post office.

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to moonpuff

Nope, it worked just fine! I gave it to the postman today.

I'll PM Susie the delivery confirmation number

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to DesiLee

Awesome!

It is how I mail out everything nowadays.
It is just so convenient.

Moon

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to moonpuff

I have to go get mine out. Maybe tomorrow? I kept holidng it to add some more little goodies! Maybe I'll hold til Monday and shop more over the weekend.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to moonpuff

• moonpuff Said:
Toni - I buy it at Michaels and Joann's all the time. It is with the glues in Michaels, not in the scrappy section.

Desi - I print it thru paypal. Save this link....

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd =_ship-now

and you log into your paypal account, thru this ship now link, fill out all the info, and print the label. It is so simple, and so much easier than going to the post office.

You do need the ability to weigh the package, unless you are using a flat rate box.
I have a postal scale here in my house.

I also know that if you print directly from USPS.com you can get discounted shipping...

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

You get the same discount thru paypal, and they let you print first class and first class package rates as well.

USPS is not "technically" metered, as it is not really trackable, so you are suppossed to have to still bring them into the PO.

Does our PO make us? Nope.
But that was the issue in alot of places, so the paypal work around is tracable, so that one went thru. It was a big hoopla about it , about 3 years ago.

On a saide note..... guess what just arrived at my house?

My latest twine order.

ready?

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to moonpuff

Wow, that's a lot of twine!

studiocbychelsea
Pro
studiocbychelsea
In response to DesiLee

OMG that is a lot of twine I think your set for life..lol it all looks yummy Have fun!

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

According to the Estimated Delivery Date someone should be getting a package on the first

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

OMG Moon puff thats alot of twine. What is your plan for using it? What goodies are you cooking up?

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

LOL.... 3 minutes til kiddy bed time... then I am playing with twine

I bought it, cause it was more logical than the lil spools I was running thru, like water.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to moonpuff

I got my package today!!! WoW talk about willpower...I need to muster up a big barrel of it right about now! LOL

Moon, i REALLY wanna see what you use twine for...I feel a little bad about getting you the little rolls now for the Queen swap gift I also see part of your room in the background and I WANT IN!!! LOL Look like an awesome room!!!

Monique_McCoy
Idol
Monique_McCoy

Morning everyone. I'm sorry I haven't been able to check in. I was in a car accident Wednesday afternoon. Its been crazy trying to get through all the insurance junk and making sure my son is alright. He was in the car w/ me along w/ my parents.

I did receive a package from Kim Garza when I got home Wednesday night, definitely a big plus seeing a bag of chocolate in it, Thanks Kim!!!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

• scrapbooksusie Said:
I got my package today!!! WoW talk about willpower...I need to muster up a big barrel of it right about now! LOL

Moon, i REALLY wanna see what you use twine for...I feel a little bad about getting you the little rolls now for the Queen swap gift I also see part of your room in the background and I WANT IN!!! LOL Look like an awesome room!!!

You are more then welcome to come over!
It is a mess, but honestly, it is always a mess.

As for the twine, it is cause of you, that I got these. I have used almost all that I got from you already. That was when I realized how much I really use of it. From what you got me, I hav maybe a foot of pink left, and about 6 inches of yellow. All the rest is GONE

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to moonpuff

Monique thank God you and your family are ok. It is a pain in the back side with the insurance. But on the other hand it comes in handy.

Moonpuff have you posted anything with the twine in your gallery? Ok so you got the best of me I am intrigued.

Edited by tcletoaddison on 01-27-12 05:26 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

monique - Oh no! Car accidents are scary, I'm glad you and your son are okay!

People are starting to get their packages, yay! This is exciting

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to DesiLee

yay for happy mail!!! So glad people are getting theirs.

I was so ahead got it all wrapped and stuff, but still want to get some extra goodies for mine. So, it will go out on Monday. Priority of course!

Monique sorry to hear that. I hope everything is ok and you get it all sorted out.

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00

oh my goodness ladies!! I just got a HUGE box from Moonpuff!!!!!

WOW!!! I have to put it away! Resisting the temptation.

Thank you so much in advance.

Page 3 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics