Page 4 of 7 
Username Post: ScrapbookSusie's Birthday Swap FINAL Day to open!        (Topic#1567945)
moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to Shelly_Anne00

Bahahahaha!

I had so much fun with your gifts Shelly!

And just think.. you have the "I have no clue what it is gift" in there as well.

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to moonpuff

I do...several of those! HAHA!! I like brain fried right now too though. LOL! So, it's hard for me to think what a few of them are.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to moonpuff

Waiting on my last order to come in so I can wrap up the last items and mail the box out. My order should be here on Monday and I will mail it out on Tuesday! Thank God I am so worried about it. I will not be happy till that order comes in.

Remember Shelly we all want to know what that item is that no one knows about!!!!

Moonpuff did you make it number 11 so we would just be on the edge of our seat? I would have done that just for a bit of fun.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to tcletoaddison

Moooooooon...you are avoiding the question...WHAT AREYOU DOING WITH THE TWINE!??? I really gotta know! Especially if you've used all that I got you, that was a lot, I haven't even cracked open my one tiny roll...please tell what you're doing with it...I may have to do that too - LOL

If Latte Memories is still peeking around here THANK YOU for my late host gift from Scrapmas, it was perfect! Loved al the flowers and bling and the chipboard album is too cute!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to scrapbooksusie

I did not see the question..... I have used it on the 12 valentines days cards I just made for a swap, on 2 picture frames, on my kids school Valentines day things for classmates, and in a few layouts as well. I know my March design team project also has twine on it. I think there was a few other things. I love using it, like you would use fiber.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to moonpuff

LOL Toni.....

I did not think of that! I actually put it in package #1 for Shelly to open

studiocbychelsea
Pro
studiocbychelsea
In response to moonpuff

waiting on my last order to come in...should be here by monday. Just picked up the big #12 gift today :).....so exciting!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to studiocbychelsea

Seems like I am the bum of this group this time, I just placed an order, going off my partners wish list to get the final gift and a few days, now I just need to go to Michael's or Hobby Lobby - UH I spend way too much at both though! LOL To pick up a couple more "days" and then I can start wrapping!

ChrisC
ChrisC 
Expert
ChrisC

Mine are wrapped.. I had to get creative..no wrapping paper.. LOL.. but I think there will be happy people next week. I hope to mail tomorrow if I can get there before the PO closes at 12.

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to moonpuff

• moonpuff Said:
LOL Toni.....

I did not think of that! I actually put it in package #1 for Shelly to open

I forgot!!! ok, that just totally went over my head when you posted that earlier!! Sorry!! LOL. I opened the box and was trying to guess at what each thing was. NO CLUE on most of them. I can't wait to open this thing that you had no clue what to do with.

Monique_McCoy
Idol
Monique_McCoy

thanks everyone. Andy's fine which is great, I'm not able to get into my dr. til next week. The part that's aggraviating is that the other adjuster isn't calling and I'm w/out a car

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I probably won't be able to check in until Monday.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to Monique_McCoy

Shelly remember no peeking! Just can't wait to see what it is.

Moonpuff did you tape it really good? No peek holes.

The time is ticking away ladies. This is just like Christmas! So excited!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

LOL.... Yep. I wrapped things in other things, to confuse Shelly

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to moonpuff

Oh Shelly ain't guessing these! And if she does...well she's psycho, er I mean psychic! LOL jk You know I love you!!!

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00

LOL!!! psycho might be closer to it? HAHA!!!

I can not wait!! Moonpuff...you teaser!!!

Still resisting temptation!

2BuzyScrapper
Guru
2BuzyScrapper

Happy saterday ladies,

not much going on just hangin at the house
hubby going to the movie to watch red tails
i'll be staying home cleaning some today
so hope everyone has a good day:-)

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to 2BuzyScrapper

OH!! I wanna see Red Tails!

I'm working. Be finished in 3 hours and I am going to get crafty in a while.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 01-28-12 12:47 PM

Hi Ladies...

I am so behind that I can't get ahead!!! I have so much going on in my life right now...I just can't keep up with scrapping!!

Let's see...Maybe I can remember who I have...See what happened is I am in "3" swaps where I have a pal to send to. All three ladies are extra special to me and I have been collecting goodies! My only problem is remembering which pal I have for which swap.

So I am still with you all...I just have to find a way to get organized and remember what is for who for which swap!!! Yikes...

I will do my very best to get this package out by the due date to the RIGHT person...Cross your fingers for me...

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to NaneeTootieBeebleBug

Hi Ladies! I've been watching a show called Infestation, I thin it's on the Discovery Channel. It's about people who have houses that have been infested by bugs and mice and what not. It's giving me chills D:

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to DesiLee

Desi -

I cannot watch stuff like that, though occasionally, I watch hoarders. Then I feel like my house is a palace

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to moonpuff

Hoarders usually makes me feel like my house is a palace too lol. I can never believe that those people live in those conditions D:

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to DesiLee

I love the show hoarders, makes me feel so normal! LOL My friend and I always tease each other if we're visiting and say excuse my house it looks like an episode of hoarders! It's sad but I think if my sister and I let it happen my mom would so be one of those people! Don't think I could watch infestation...creepy heebie jeebies!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

I need to update the front page would ladies mind please reposting here who's mailed and who's received, pretty please! Thank you!!!

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

I have mailed, have not received yet.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to DesiLee

I have mailed, my package has been received.

I have not received yet.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to moonpuff

Desi I have watched a show of infestion. I hate bug!!!! Feel like I have creepy crawlers all over me. I have also see people living with bugs (roaches and they act like it is normal to have them crawling all over. Yuckie!

I have watched hoarder a few times. Then I feel like my house is nice and clean. I do keep up everyroom in the house except my craft room. I just tell my husband I need more cabinets in here to put everthng in its place. He laughs and tell me then I would need a larger room! Although he did bring me home a flat screen tV to put in the craft room. Now I have a TV to take to salvation army.

I have not mail my box yet and have not received one. My will go postal tommorrow.

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

It was like a train wreck or something, I didn't want to look but I couldn't stop watching D: lol.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to DesiLee

JCI

I have mailed & tracking says both have been received- so I hope that's really so.

I have not received anything yet.

2BuzyScrapper
Guru
2BuzyScrapper
In response to charcats7

mine was received tracking say so

but i havent received

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00

I watch hoarders too! Same thing...I feel normal when I watch it. I can't believe the food and stuff they leave everywhere! It is really a sickness for some people I guess. My grandmother hoarded a little, but nothing to the extent I've seen on the show!

Not sure I could watch infestation either...ewww!

I have received my package

I have not mailed...I'm still waiting on the last thing I ordered after I thought I was done!! I shouldn't have said anything like...got em all wrapped and boxed! I was good though being mostly done so early. I have it all ready but that one last thing.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

Apparently I recorded Hoarders the other day. I will keep it, until I feel like my house is messy. Then I feel so much better

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to moonpuff

Ok so my final items have come in and I wrapped them up. HeHeHe! There will be no peeking here. So at 8:00 I will be at the postoffice to mail my box. Then I can take a beather.

Moonpuff you are just to funny.

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

Mine said that it was due to deliver today, but it's not in the state it's delivering to yet. It may be a day or two late.

ChrisC
ChrisC 
Expert
ChrisC
In response to moonpuff

Just stopping in for a quick hello.. Life is full of little "emergencies" that are keeping me working and not playing.. hope to be able to stop in and catch up soon.

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to ChrisC

Never mind, I thought today was Feb 1st for some reason, it might still be on time xD.

Work has been crazy lately and I think I'm loosing my mind. I think I also forgot to put my screen name on the package. Whenever my swapper gets her package (it'll be the one with the pink presents :D) it's from me lol.

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to DesiLee

I was freaking out that I was gonna be Late too Desi!! We are good.

studiocbychelsea
Pro
studiocbychelsea

So sorry ladies haven't been feeling well..my box is getting packed and will be shipped tomorrow..I will post the DC# when I ship. I have not received yet but getting very excited

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

Seems like everybody's passing around a bug, hope you feel better Chelsea!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to DesiLee

Ok so I did not get my box mailed Have been dealing with Girl Scout Cookies all Day!! My first cookie order is in and the madness begans. I will make it to the post office tommorrow thank God for 2 day mail!

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

Yay Girlscout cookies! I'm getting a box from my Aunt soon. The box isn't due until the 10th so you shouldn't have to send it two day, you're still good on time

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to DesiLee

Everyody is having crazy life stuff right now it seems!

I hope we all get a break over the weekend and we all get well.

Gonna do my best to mail mine tomorrow. Hope hope hope!

Monique_McCoy
Idol
Monique_McCoy

Hey everyone, hope all is well. Everything has been crazy the last week or so, between the car accident and moving for the past 2 days into the house. I thought I had posted on the 25th that I had received my box, I had gotten it when I got home after the accident and seeing it made my day.....the chocolate she added was very welcomed!

All I have left to do is some wrapping and I should be postal asap.

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

My box still isn't in my swap partner's state yet and it was supposed to deliver yesterday D:. I hope it's just running late. I'll be really sad if it gets lost. I'm always paranoid about things getting lost.

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to DesiLee

Let's hope it gets there Desi! I always get worried about stuff like that getting lost too.

I'm going to the po today on my lunch. Will post when it's mailed.

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00

ok! Mailed about 5 minutes ago.

hmmmmm.....wonder where that package is headed?? Can't wait til my partner gets it! I think I'm just excited for my parter to get her box as I was to receive mine. Yay!

Edited by Shelly_Anne00 on 02-02-12 11:21 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

Hi Ladies....

Desi, if it went parcel post, those packages wait til there is room on a truck to transport them. Priority mail is given the priority. I run into that alot with 2 particular scrapbook companies. They mail out parcel post, and sometimes sit for a few days. I am sure it will start moving again soon

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Nothing received yet Starting to stalk post man

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to charcats7

Hopefully you will get it soon Char!

yeah, I have had the same problem with slow shipments.

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

That makes me feel better. I did send it parcel post, since I shipped it so early I figured it'd have plenty of time to get there

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 02-03-12 02:19 PM
In response to DesiLee

I received my Package!!! Mine will go out in the mail on Monday...Tuesday at the latest! I have not been feeling well the last two days...and it has taken everything I have just to get out of bed!!!

I still have shopping to do (payday Saturday) and my Pal didn't have much on her wishlist so this will be a toughie for me!!

I hope everyone has a better weekend then the last week has been for all of us!!

Happy Scrapping!!

Edited by NaneeTootieBeebleBug on 02-03-12 09:28 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Monique_McCoy
Idol
Monique_McCoy

Hi. Sorry I haven't been able to check in. Its been crazy between getting settled in a new, permanent place and finally getting my internet turned back on. My box is going out on Monday. The post office by my house isn't open tomorrow.

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

I'm debating about calling the post office. There hasn't been any movement on my package since the 27th D:

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to DesiLee

I just received my package. Thank you Shelly!
I am not even opening the box til later on. I need to clean off a section to store stuff first

Moon

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to moonpuff

You are welcome Moon!! I had a great time with this swap!

Just so ya know...there's extra unwrapped goodies in the box.

Enjoy!!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

OK... I have to go to Target in a bit, then this will motivate me to clean up my scraproom and open the box. I am so excited to get it opened up LOL

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to moonpuff

Bon I am sorry to hear you were not feeling well.

Moonpuff you have some will power not to open your box right away. I would have tore it open then feel each package.

Ladies i need your help. I have to make a craft project for 400 girl scouts to do and I am at a complete loss. It must pertain to Germany. The only thing i reall remember form germany is the beer steins and the beatiful buildings.

ChrisC
ChrisC 
Expert
ChrisC

Mine went postal today...postman said happy mail would be on Monday. Tuesday at the latest... Pm'd tracking numbers...

What a crazy week... Glad for the weekend

2BuzyScrapper
Guru
2BuzyScrapper
In response to ChrisC

jci hope you are enjoying your saterday
i went to the movies with hubby it was nice.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

JCI - hope everyone is having a good weekend- I have drill, so am not scrapping

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to charcats7

I made some cards today, yay! A friend of my sister is hosting a mini mall thing in a local hotel conference room next weekend and she invited me to bring my handmade cards so I've been making things to take. I made a couple of bundles of thank you cards today.

Monique_McCoy
Idol
Monique_McCoy
In response to DesiLee

jci

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

Thank you Shelly!!!!

I opened my box tonight, once everyone left me alone.

Thank you so so much!

I got a load of bonuses, and the peppermint patties are really awesome LOL. I packed the box back up, and put it out of site. I was going to line them up, but they look too tempting.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to moonpuff

Wow you hit the jack pot Moon. Love the mints my fav.

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

awe, the wrapping is so cute!

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to DesiLee

My package is on the move again! It hasn't updated the expected delivery date, but I'm happy it's back on its way to my partner!

studiocbychelsea
Pro
studiocbychelsea
In response to DesiLee

My package went postal late last week...forgot to save the receipt to see the approx delivery date...hoping no later than Tuesday...pm'd my dc# to Susie

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00

Glad you liked the extra goodies Moon! :). I loved that wrapping paper.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

the wrapping paper is so pretty. I cannot wait til we start opening these gifts!

ChrisC
ChrisC 
Expert
ChrisC
In response to moonpuff

Raceived happy mail today. Can't wait to start unwrapping. Thanks studiobychelsea

Love the pkging

studiocbychelsea
Pro
studiocbychelsea
In response to ChrisC

Got my Package from Chris! Thank you Very excited to start opening...If you see the package with just the letter C on it, its a little something extra for you that you could open now, unless you want to wait

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to DesiLee

JCI- still no box

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to charcats7

Got my package from Chris today I have them all spread out on my desk

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to DesiLee

I'm never shipping anything parcel post again, mine's taking forever to get to where it's going D: I hope it gets there in time.

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to DesiLee

hopefully it will get there soon Desi!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

Desi it usally takes 7 to 10 days to arrive at its location. I only use that when there is no deadline. It is alot cheaper but you just never know when it will arrive.

Mine went priority mail yesterday so she should have it tommorrow. Tracking # PM'ed

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

OK i thought delivery confimation was just a way to track a package. Looks like my partners box is sitting at the post office. A note was left at her house for them to pick it up. I don't understant that. I made sure and asked the postmater if they had to sign for the box and she said no they would just leave the box at the address and scan it as delivered. Well looks like that is not what happened. Well hopefully she can get it tommorrow.

Has anyone heard from Suzie? Have not seen her post in awhile. Hope all is well.

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

Hi ladies. I'm just popping in quick to say hi. I scratched the cornea of my left eye and it hurts too look at a computer so i may be MIA for a few days till it heals.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to DesiLee

Hello Ladies,

I seem to be drowning in life right at the moment! I've been trying to keep up with PM's though and I can let you all know that a couple people are mailing a wee late but it sounds like everyone will have their gifts before it's time to open! Please bare with me...I will try to update the front page soon! Between work, home and family I am going crazy! (Oh, and my neck STILL hurts!) Thank you wonderful Ladies for keeping the thread going.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

Desi hope you feel better soon.

Susie sorry to hear your neck is still bothering you. Are you taking anything to ease the pain? Don't get worked up or you'll make yourself sick. We are here are still here and not going anywhere yet. HaHa! Hope things get better for you soon.

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00

We love ya Susie! Please let me know if I can help in anyway. I'd be glad to.

ChrisC
ChrisC 
Expert
ChrisC

I saw the pkg with the C and the chocolate.. and thought hmmmm.. no number.. chocolate.. and I opened it.. LOL

Thanks

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to moonpuff

Updated the front page...hope it's right!

Has anyone seen Mishay on another message thread?? She hasn't checked in since Jan 21st...but before that I'd been in contact with her.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 02-09-12 01:45 PM

Hello Ladies...

Even though life has really thrown some curveballs my way lately...my package went postal yesterday!!!

Hmmm...I am in another swap with Mishay and she has been around...want me to poke her???

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 02-09-12 01:46 PM
In response to moonpuff

• moonpuff Said:
Thank you Shelly!!!!

Thank you so so much!

I got a load of bonuses, and the peppermint patties are really awesome LOL. I packed the box back up, and put it out of site. I was going to line them up, but they look too tempting.

I don't think we were supposed to open the gifts yet Moon...

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 02-09-12 01:47 PM
In response to DesiLee

• DesiLee Said:
Hi ladies. I'm just popping in quick to say hi. I scratched the cornea of my left eye and it hurts too look at a computer so i may be MIA for a few days till it heals.

Desi that is pretty painful...rest that eye!!! Wear shades if you have to...get better k???

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00

Bon...those were Moon's extras. I didn't wrap any of her extras.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

Bon
I thought the SAME THING!!!! Then I also thought Moon knows better! hehe Then I realized they were extra bonus things!!! Shelly's really good like that! And yes if you can poke her just for an update I'd really appreciate that!!!

Ladies I was waiting for another online order (from SB.com) and it just arrived, so I am so extremely sorry to say I am mailing tomorrow, I know I know that's BAAD - but I am also going tonight to try and make up for Mishay's package so that one will go out tomorrow too! Both will go priority and I will not order online unless I do it way way earlier!!! Sorry Ladies!!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 02-09-12 03:27 PM

• Shelly_Anne00 Said:

Oh my so she's safe???? I thought Ah OH...Moons in trouble too?!?!?!?!?!?

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 02-09-12 03:31 PM

I sure will Susie...Let's see if she responds!!

Susie...I think we are all in the same boat Girlie...better late than never right???

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00

Yes, she's safe!

It will be ok ladies.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

Heard from Mishay this evening, yeah! Now I can go return all the extra stuff I got to fill in! LOL But that's good...mine is going postal priority tomorrow! Now I gotta go wrap and finish up a swap that HAS to go postal tomorrow also!! Thank you again Ladies - I have had yet another enjoyable swap experience with you! Let's do it again real soon!!! LOL

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 02-09-12 08:14 PM

Glad she got a hold of you!!!

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

HI ladies! My eye is feeling a bit better today. They gave me some Tylenol 3 so that helped. I checked on my package and it is finally in my partners state! I think it will deliver today or tomorrow. (14-15 days after I mailed it D:, priority all the way from here on out! lol). I'm still not supposed to be on the computer so, see you ladies later!

2BuzyScrapper
Guru
2BuzyScrapper
In response to DesiLee

• DesiLee Said:
HI ladies! My eye is feeling a bit better today. They gave me some Tylenol 3 so that helped. I checked on my package and it is finally in my partners state! I think it will deliver today or tomorrow. (14-15 days after I mailed it D:, priority all the way from here on out! lol). I'm still not supposed to be on the computer so, see you ladies later!

glad you eye is doing better:-)

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

• NaneeTootieBeebleBug Said:
  • moonpuff Said:
Thank you Shelly!!!!

Thank you so so much!

I don't think we were supposed to open the gifts yet Moon...

Bahahahaha....
Those were my loose "extra" gifts (unwrapped) that Shelly sent me! They were not wrapped, and the candy, um, well, um, it melted.

Right in my mouth

The card from Shelly is addressed to "Moonpuff, moonpuff, moonpuff" though

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

• Shelly_Anne00 Said:

Oh my so she's safe???? I thought Ah OH...Moons in trouble too?!?!?!?!?!?

Moon's always in Trouble. I was at school today (elementary) and waiting for the principal, and thinking these hard seats outside the Principals office never change. I remember them from growing up.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

I sure will Susie...Let's see if she responds!!

Susie...I think we are all in the same boat Girlie...better late than never right???

Bon Bon Bon.....

The saying is "Better late than pregnant"

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to moonpuff

Desi -

Hope your eye feels better.

Moon

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to moonpuff

MOON!!!! You are CRACKING ME UP!

Thanks for the laughs after my long long LONG work week I needed that.

Only one more day to work until I get a day off.

Night Girlies!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

Shelly sorry you have had such a long week Just one more just one more just one more is it over yet!!! LOL I hope you have an easy day tommorrow.

nite

Page 4 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics