Page 5 of 7 
Username Post: ScrapbookSusie's Birthday Swap FINAL Day to open!        (Topic#1567945)
moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to tcletoaddison

Shelly.... one more day, so do you have tonight off, or tomorrow off?

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to moonpuff

JCI - still no packages

We are going to the Caribbean on a week's vacation next Saturday. So I'll be MIA 18-25Feb since there won't be internet.... I'm wondering if I'll go thru withdrawals. I haven't been without my computer in years. We're turning our phones off too. Oh my.

ChrisC
ChrisC 
Expert
ChrisC
In response to charcats7

I just received a pkg. from Desiree. The box was held together with rubber bands. But due to good pkg looks like everything is ok. Lol. Crazy postal service

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to ChrisC

Char - that sounds amazing!! enjoy it.

Moon - I get off tonight around 6 eastern and Have to go back Monday morning. I plan on enjoying my saturday night and sunday for sure!

Toni - thanks so much! I chatted with a friend Friday night and it made my time go by faster!

ChrisC - WOW!!! Glad it all go there! I'm sure Desi will be glad too.

2BuzyScrapper
Guru
2BuzyScrapper
In response to Shelly_Anne00

still no package today i'm sure its on its way

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 02-11-12 11:55 AM
In response to 2BuzyScrapper

I have a very special partner...she must know who she is...I can promise that her package is on it's way and scheduled to arrive on the 15th from the tracking I have on it. So rest assured it will be there!!!

Have a wonderful weekend Ladies

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to NaneeTootieBeebleBug

No package yet Maybe it will come on Monday. Any way I am excited to see what everyone gets!!!! Just like it were my birthday. Hope you ladies are having a good weekend.

Desi wear sunglasses when you use the computer for awhile so the light won't bother you so much. Hope you are feeling better.

Shelly did you ever give your uncle his Navy book?

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00

Oh Gosh Toni...no I haven't. He's been having health issues and had to be put in the hospital right after Christmas. He's about 2 hours away. Supposed to come home on Tuesday I think! I felt so bad not getting it to him, but he didn't know it was coming so I didn't feel AS bad.

Maybe Valentines present instead? HAH!! Although I am calling it BLACK TUESADY. Sorry to all the love birds. Down with cupid! lol

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

Hi ladies! I had a little backslide with my eye yesterday, it felt horrible. I made some cards on Friday night, I think that might have been too much too soon D:. It's doing a bit better today though. The worst part is the headache I get when I leave it open for too long. The vision is still a little blurry so I think looking at the world with one clear eye and one blurry eye messes with my head.

Toni - I am definately taking my sun glasses to work tomorrow. I have to wear my regular glasses too (no contacts for two weeks D:) but I think my sunglasses will fit over them... I may look silly but if it makes my eye feel better I don't care! lol

Chris - oh no rubber bands?! lol I'm glad everything inside the box made it there okay.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

• Shelly_Anne00 Said:
Oh Gosh Toni...no I haven't. He's been having health issues and had to be put in the hospital right after Christmas. He's about 2 hours away. Supposed to come home on Tuesday I think! I felt so bad not getting it to him, but he didn't know it was coming so I didn't feel AS bad.

Maybe Valentines present instead? HAH!! Although I am calling it BLACK TUESADY. Sorry to all the love birds. Down with cupid! lol

Awwwwe don't down on cupid...some people love this holiday. In my household though it's just another day I am expected to shower my hubby and son with chocolate, but do I get anything...noooooo of course not! Hubby got me the coolest valentine's gift ever before we were married but since then nadda!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to scrapbooksusie

Susie I use to get flowers, candy, and cards. Through the years I have lost the flowers and candy. Now I get a few cards but I do shower my husband, kids and grandchildren. They are all spoiled rotten. Its ok I enjoy doing it. Fun my grandkids sat down on Saturday to do their Valentine cards for school and just watching the excitement put a big smile on my face.

You ever notice we are always last.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

Yes Toni I ALWAYS realize it, I am ok with it for the most part but I dream of being remembered without having to remind once in a awhile! LOL

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

I must be VERY blessed because my DH constantly spoils me. Not flowers or chocolate- but with so many other things. Plus he cooks, does dishes & can fix the car. He even let me have Molly Maid come every 2 weeks to vacuum the ENTIRE house & clean all the bathrooms. I about fell over when I mentioned with my back I just couldn't keep up with everything & he said- get some quotes... Next thing I know we hired Molly Maid. It is soooo nice to come home to no fur (we have 2-5 dogs & a cat) and sparkling bathrooms.

Last night he took me to Chaffin's Barn Dinner Theater for their Valentine's special- great food, show, a bottle of champagne w/glasses & every lady got a red rose. It was a great night. Usually we don't do Valentine's since our anniversary is on the 7th- we usually do that pretty big- so I count it as a combo. We did dinner & gifts on our anniversary so he really surprised me with going to Chaffin's. They did a drawing there too & all the guys put in a slip about why their girl is there Valentine- my DH wrote "She is my best friend & lover for the past 22 years and beyond"
Yes- I'm VERY blessed & I know it and thank God each & every day for him.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:
I must be VERY blessed because my DH constantly spoils me. Not flowers or chocolate- but with so many other things. Plus he cooks, does dishes & can fix the car. He even let me have Molly Maid come every 2 weeks to vacuum the ENTIRE house & clean all the bathrooms. I about fell over when I mentioned with my back I just couldn't keep up with everything & he said- get some quotes... Next thing I know we hired Molly Maid. It is soooo nice to come home to no fur (we have 2-5 dogs & a cat) and sparkling bathrooms.

Last night he took me to Chaffin's Barn Dinner Theater for their Valentine's special- great food, show, a bottle of champagne w/glasses & every lady got a red rose. It was a great night. Usually we don't do Valentine's since our anniversary is on the 7th- we usually do that pretty big- so I count it as a combo. We did dinner & gifts on our anniversary so he really surprised me with going to Chaffin's. They did a drawing there too & all the guys put in a slip about why their girl is there Valentine- my DH wrote "She is my best friend & lover for the past 22 years and beyond"
Yes- I'm VERY blessed & I know it and thank God each & every day for him.

Awwwwe I got goose pimples! You are a lucky lucky ladie!!!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

OK Ladies I updated the front page, please double check me. I also sent some PMs asking for DC#s since a couple have not received yet and are anxiously awaiting their goodies!

Thank you Ladies for swapping with me once again! We'll have to be thinking of the next reason so we can do this again! I have a cool idea, what if we had mutliple gifts but opened them all on one day? (or do you like spacing them out)

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

What about a shorter number of days- maybe 5-7? To me 12 works for Christmas because so much else is going on, but for this- less days. Or maybe an option of 1 group 1 day option and the other a 5 day. Something to think about I guess.

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to charcats7

Char...I am so glad that you have that. you are very lucky and I'm glad that you know it and appreciate what you have. There's so many people who dont.

I'm still down on Cupid tho Susie...Sorry!! LOL!! I promissed my cousin I'd be in the down with cupid club with her this year. LOL!! We are gonna watch a movie and have pizza tomorrow so she's not by herself and doesn't have to go out and see the love birds. She's just not happy about valentines day this year at all!

SSSHHHHH...don't tell her tho. I have the sweetest valentine ever...my nephew.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 02-13-12 11:26 AM

My package is finally moving...this is what it shows today...

Processed through USPS Sort Facility
February 13, 2012, 6:05 am
MEMPHIS, TN 38136

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 02-13-12 11:30 AM

Char...It sounds like you had a magical night with your sweet husband. I too have the King of my Heart only he wears Cowboy Boots and a Cowboy Hat!! He has a magical night planned tomorrow night for me...I can't wait!!! I still remember that 9 year old little boy that kissed me in a tunnel at school. We are both so blessed to call them our Valentines!!

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00

AWWW Bon!! How sweet.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

Awwwwe, that is sweet Bon!!!

I hate that I get cynical when I see young lovers but I guess not all romance falls by the way side, as you are both proof - I just picked a stinker!!!!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

Awwwwww..... how sweet.

We don;t do big Valentine's usually. This year, I had ordered Dh a new tablet (Motorola Xoom). He deserves it, and he always puts us before him. The funny thing is DH got me, the Kindle Fire.

I guess it is a tablety valentines day this year!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to moonpuff

• moonpuff Said:
Awwwwww..... how sweet.

We don;t do big Valentine's usually. This year, I had ordered Dh a new tablet (Motorola Xoom). He deserves it, and he always puts us before him. The funny thing is DH got me, the Kindle Fire.

I guess it is a tablety valentines day this year!

MOOOOOOOOOON - how is it???? I need to come over one night this week!!! For ATG help and to peek at your Fire, that's what I wanna ask for as my birthday gift!!!! Did you have a regular Kindle before?? We could so lend each other books!!! What type do you read?? Will you be home tomorrow around 5ish?

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

OK question to everyone who would participate in the next round of my Secret Swapper,

Do you like to have more than a month to shop and ship? or do you like fast turn around? I was thinking of making the next big "open your gifts" day(s) in April or May - any preferences?? I think sometimes it walks a fine line - if you have too long to do everything you forget and if you don't have enough time you get stressed. What do you guys think?

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:
What about a shorter number of days- maybe 5-7? To me 12 works for Christmas because so much else is going on, but for this- less days. Or maybe an option of 1 group 1 day option and the other a 5 day. Something to think about I guess.

DC# says you should have a package!

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00

I prefer a little longer to shop just because I have to go so far to shop because I live in the middle of NOWHERE ALABAMA, but I can do online as well. Just sometimes can take a while to get those orders depends on where it's ordered from.

I can make it work either way.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 02-13-12 02:58 PM

Shelly Anne...It's okay to be down on Valentine's Day...my Son hates that holiday every year!!! But one day you may be surprised and your prince may come!! Till then I think your nephew is a pretty good pick...they are sweet and easy to love...PERFECT!!!

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00

Aw! Thanks Bon! I know my nephew is the best pick this year.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

I will be your Valentine Shelly *wink*wink*

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

• scrapbooksusie Said:
  • charcats7 Said:

DC# says you should have a package!

YES Susie- it arrived!!! It was waiting on my table for me when we got home (my dad brings in the mail). My cat says it passes inspection
I love the paper- almost hate to rip it, but I will...

One more to go. Memphis did you say Bon?

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

Still no box

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

Toni I am still trying to get your tracking number, although Mishay contacted me to let me know it was mailed she did not provide the DC#. I see she's posted all over the boards but not here since Jan 21st!!! If anyone knows her can you giver her a gentle nudge to come over and check in please??
Thanks Ladies!

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00

AWWW SUSIE!!!!! I'd be honored!!

HMMMM....I don't know Mishay. I sure do hope she checks in and lets us know about Toni's package...SOON

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 02-13-12 07:55 PM

Susie...I thought she checked in with you!!! I will poke her and tell her to come over and let us know what is going on with her!!

Yes Char...I did say Memphis

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

Yes Bon she checked in with me but only told me it had been mailed, I didn't get a DC# - I've asked (twice now) but she hasn't responded yet. Then I was told her package should have arrived today, i just thought once she checked in with me via pm she'd come hit up the message string but she hasn't checked in here since Jan 21st

I didn't make my return yet if I still need to mail I will need to know quite soon!

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

Hi ladies, happy Valentine's Day! Only 4 more days till we open our first present :D.

My eye's much better today. Still a bit blurry, and it gets tired quickly so I have to take lots of breaks and close it, but I'm in no pain!

Toni - Oh no D: I hope your package arrives soon!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to DesiLee

Happy Valentine's Day Ladies!!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

JCI - happy Valentine's Day

Hope the rest of the packages make their way quick to their new homes.

So- I have a slight dilemma as we fly out early Saturday morning for the Caribbean ... do I open 1-7 on Friday before I leave- or wait to play catch-up when we get back on the 25th & open 1-8 then???

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to charcats7

Char I will leave that one up to you my dear! The suspense would kill me...maybe stash em in yoru suitcase and open while you're there and post upon your return?? Just a thought!

2BuzyScrapper
Guru
2BuzyScrapper

I got my package today:-) !!!!!!!! i'm so excited when do we start opening our gifts

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

• scrapbooksusie Said:
Char I will leave that one up to you my dear! The suspense would kill me...maybe stash em in yoru suitcase and open while you're there and post upon your return?? Just a thought!

The more I think about it- I believe I'll wait till the 25th when I get back and play catch-up. If I start Saturday- I'll start opening and not want to stop. Knowing they were all there & waiting will be better. Give me something to WANT to come home for I mean- 85deg, sunshine, ocean breeze, no phone, no computer- well- I imagine that will be hard to leave. Which reminds me- I need to put some good books on my Kindle for relaxing at the beach...

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to moonpuff

OH- btw- my package arrived!!! Thanks Bon

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 02-14-12 06:12 PM
In response to charcats7

Yes my sweet Char...Books for your Kindle are a MUST!!! And if I were you I would wait too!!! Have a fantastic time...and I wish with all my heart that my Boo and I were joining you and yours on that sunny beach...I will be just a little green for a few days!!!

Love you Girl...Have a BLAST in the wonderful tropic!!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 02-14-12 06:41 PM

Hi Ladies...

I just spoke to Kymmi "Mishay36"!! She is very sorry and feels horrible for being so out of touch but she is dealing with recent health issues that I am leaving up to her to share with you. She has received her package...she received it Sat. and she is sending hers out tomorrow. She thought her husband had already taken it, but it was a different swap he took. So hold tight Kymmi's partner...you will be receiving your package hopefully right on time...I believe in her...she is a beautiful person with a huge heart.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

• 2BuzyScrapper Said:
I got my package today:-) !!!!!!!! i'm so excited when do we start opening our gifts

Yay!!!!! We start opening Saturday! Everyone gets presents on my birthday! hehe

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:
  • scrapbooksusie Said:

The more I think about it- I believe I'll wait till the 25th when I get back and play catch-up. If I start Saturday- I'll start opening and not want to stop. Knowing they were all there & waiting will be better. Give me something to WANT to come home for I mean- 85deg, sunshine, ocean breeze, no phone, no computer- well- I imagine that will be hard to leave. Which reminds me- I need to put some good books on my Kindle for relaxing at the beach...

What type of books do you read, maybe I could suggest a few?? I loooove my Kindle however it's being replaced...with the newer Kindle Fire!!! LOL My Dad just called me at work yesterday to tell me him and my Mom were getting it for me!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

• scrapbooksusie Said:
  • charcats7 Said:
  • scrapbooksusie Said:

What type of books do you read, maybe I could suggest a few?? I loooove my Kindle however it's being replaced...with the newer Kindle Fire!!! LOL My Dad just called me at work yesterday to tell me him and my Mom were getting it for me!!!

NICE!!! What a great present. However- I don't think I'd want the Fire as the main thing I like about my traditional Kindle is it's just like reading a book- I'll be able to sit on the beach and read. The Fire is nice- but has that back-lit shiny screen.

I love light mystery stories. I've read all the Cat Who books & I love the Joe Grey series (cats are the main characters- of course). I also read sci-fantasy type like Asimov and Terry Brooks. Oh & Sue Grafton (just downloaded U is for Undertow).

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to charcats7

getting excited to open...yay!

2BuzyScrapper
Guru
2BuzyScrapper

you all missed my b-day it was yeserday.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

WHAT?!?!? How could we have missed it?
Happy belated birthday

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to charcats7

Happy Belated Birthday!! Sorry we missed it!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

Happy belated Birthday 2Buzy!!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

Hope you had an amazing Birthday!

Monique_McCoy
Idol
Monique_McCoy
In response to moonpuff

Happy Belated Birthday!

Monique_McCoy
Idol
Monique_McCoy

• 2BuzyScrapper Said:

I'm so glad you finally got it.

2BuzyScrapper
Guru
2BuzyScrapper
In response to Monique_McCoy

• rubymillerand Said:
  • 2BuzyScrapper Said:

thank you for all the extra goodies:-)

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

JCI - 1 day & a wake-up left........

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to charcats7

So exciting Char!!! Wish I was going too.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

Updated the first page, looks like we are allllmost ready to go!!!

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

Happy belated b-Day! I miss those little cupcakes sometimes!

yay for it being almost time to open!

Char - I'm so jealous, I'd love to be on a beach somewhere soon

studiocbychelsea
Pro
studiocbychelsea
In response to DesiLee

Happy Belated Birthday!

...Sorry I haven't been on in awhile...poor baby got sick and then next thing you know the entire family is out..we are all getting better though. So excited to start opening all my goodies

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to studiocbychelsea

Now that I looked at the itinerary- we don't get back to Nashville until 9:30pm on Saturday the 25th. Sooooo- I guess I'll open 1-9 on Sunday as I don't think I'll be up to opening on Saturday night.

I wish you all could come with me- we'd have so much fun playing on the beach- watching the whales migrate- soaking in the sun- playing pool volleyball- and many other fun activities.

Monique_McCoy
Idol
Monique_McCoy
In response to charcats7

Enjoy your vacation, Char. Where are you off to?

I hope you and your loved ones are back to 100% so, Chelsea.

Monique_McCoy
Idol
Monique_McCoy

• 2BuzyScrapper Said:
  • rubymillerand Said:
  • 2BuzyScrapper Said:

thank you for all the extra goodies:-)

welcome, I hope I put enough in there. I wasn't sure, I was rushing to get it out and I hope I'm not missing anything.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to DesiLee

Just checking in!

Excited to begin this

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to moonpuff

Ladies...
don;t forget to charge your camera batteries, or have your phone handy for gift days! We love seeing what everyone else got!

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to moonpuff

Got mine in hand Moon! Ready to go.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

Mine is set as well LOL

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 02-17-12 12:07 PM
In response to moonpuff

MoonPuff MoonPuff MoonPuff...Mine is ready to go!!! Thanks for the heads up Girlie!!!!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

One more day!!!!! I am excited!!!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

I checked on Toni's package, it says it was in the sort facility at 2:56am this morning but it also said it was expected to be delivered today! I sure hope she gets it!!!!!!! Today!!!!!!

2BuzyScrapper
Guru
2BuzyScrapper

mine is ready also cant wait!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to moonpuff

QUESTION FOR EVERYONE: What is your fondest birthday memory? This can be a great gift, a special day or a surprise. Please share.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

Susie it did not come in today I'm sure it will get here soon. No worry

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00

hmmmm....I can't think of any good birthday memories. LOL! Don't mean to be debbie downer. LOL!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

My best memories, are the fact that I am happy and content before I even open a present!

Now, that being said, I am already telling my family, when I turn 40, I will not be on dry land! I will be at sea, on a cruise for my 40th birthday. Maybe, one day, I should tell Dh that as well?

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to moonpuff

you might want to clue him in moon!

I'd just like a birthday where I'm with friends and or family and nobody is fighting and no drama! lol

i don't even need a present.

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

A couple years ago my dh took me horseback riding. I used to have horses, but I hadn't been riding in years. We had a lot of fun.

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to DesiLee

Awe Desi, that was so thoughtful!!!!

Shelly - how about your surprise gift I sent this last year - that was fun and something you really wanted!?! jk

Moon when is that, maybe we can make it a double celebration at sea!?!?!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

OH BTW - it's officially Day 1 - Open Open Open!!!!! Enjoy - Toni I really think yours will arrive today!!!

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

Got a pic of all my presents together, and then my day one present:

Susie's Secret Birthday Swap By DesiLee

Day 1 By DesiLee
Day one was a Prima Cherry branch Yay! Thanks Chris!

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee

Happy birthday Susie!!!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to DesiLee

Happy Birthday Susie!
Day 1 for me was ink
Thanks Shelly!

Mishay36
Pro
Mishay36

[image] Birthday Swap By Mishay36[/image]
Birthday Swap day 1- Prima chalk ink
Thanks Toni!

Happy birthday Susie!

Mishay36
Pro
Mishay36

[image] Birthday Swap By Mishay36[/image]
Birthday Swap day 1- Prima chalk ink
Thanks Toni!

Happy birthday Susie!

2BuzyScrapper
Guru
2BuzyScrapper
In response to Mishay36

here all my gifts By 2BuzyScrapper

2BuzyScrapper
Guru
2BuzyScrapper

• 2BuzyScrapper Said:

this is Day 1 By 2BuzyScrapper

2BuzyScrapper
Guru
2BuzyScrapper

Happy birthday susie

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 02-18-12 11:37 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSIE!!! I HOPE THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY YET!!!!

And in honor of this special day...I will open my first gift.....

ScrapbookSusie's Birhday Celebration Swap Day 1...Open Open Open! By NaneeTootieBeebleBug

I needed some sponge daubers and I LOVE BLUE!!! Thanks Char!!!

studiocbychelsea
Pro
studiocbychelsea

Happy Birthday Susie!

ScrapbookSusie's Birthday Celebration Swap DAY 1 By Studiocbychelsea

Thank you so much Chris!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to studiocbychelsea

Just got back from a girl scout meeting and there was a box sitting at my door. Thank you so much Kymmi. I have not even opened the box yet. Have to cook supper then I will sit down and open it up.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

woo Hoo! Glad your box arrived Toni!

Looks like an "inky" type of day so far. 4 of use got ink today

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to moonpuff

I am waiting for Shelly.. cause in her package is the "I don;t have a clue what to do with it item"

Mishay36
Pro
Mishay36

TOni
Thank God! I was so worried. I hope you enjoy,. I put a little extra something special in there for you to enjoy!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to Mishay36

Ladies I don't know how you are getting your photo into the forum. I did post the photos in my gallery. I am just learning how to do that. But I want to let you know Kymmi has sent me a mini that is so pretty!!! The only thing is I don't know how to put the picture here so please go the gallery and take a peek at it.

Thank you Kymmi for the mini and the other goodies. Can't wait to put photos in it!!!

Had to eat the chocolate. Yummy

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 02-18-12 04:52 PM

Hi Toni...

I was going to send you the instructions like I did for Kymmi but I just decided to post them for you!!

Here is Toni's Mini made by our precious friend Kymmi

Scrapbooksusie's Birthday Celebration Swap By Tcletoaddison

Day 1...

Scrapbooksusie's Birthday Celebration Swap By Tcletoaddison

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL KYMMI!!! IT ARRIVED JUST IN TIME AND I KNOW THAT TONI IS GOING TO LOVE EVERYTHING YOU PICKED FOR HER BECAUSE "YOU ROCK"!!!

Mishay36
Pro
Mishay36

Thanks for posting these for Toni.

Toni, Im glad you like it. :-) Have fun!

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00
In response to Mishay36

ok ladies!!! I'm so sorry that I waited almost the whole day to post. I have been crafting like crazy!!

So here's my day 1

Birthday Celebration Swap By Shelly_Anne00

so the thing you have no idea?? The birdcage? LOL! Well, I love them BOTH! WOOT WOOT! Thanks Moon! you are the greatest.

Shelly_Anne00
Idol
Shelly_Anne00

lovin everybody's gifts by the way and HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GREATEST HOSTESS!! Susie!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

Oh the birdcage is so pretty. I saw a tutorial where they used one on a mini and put it on as a charm for binding. It was so pretty.

Has anyone watched Following the paper trail with Laura on ustream? She shows you how to make different minis. They are so pretty she made one in the shape of a butterfly and I wanted to try my hand at making one.

My first mini I ever made was an expoloing box. I watched a video on ustream last week and was shocked at how easy they are to make.

Guess I will be making alot more of them in the near future. Want to make some tp minis for my girl scout who are crossing over this year.

Bon Thank you so much for posting the pictures for me. I have no clue how to do it.

Page 5 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics