Page 3 of 6 
Username Post: ~*~Queen Rd 13~*~ F/A        (Topic#1568005)
javablustamper
Tenant
javablustamper
In response to Charisma3103

Hey everyone! How is everyone doing? Sorry I have not been around, have had some medical issues here of late and DT stuff. So combined? It as proven to be QUITE interesting!! LOVE all these Kingdom names flying around! You all have been busy!!

Edited by javablustamper on 02-24-12 02:19 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to javablustamper

Glad to hear you're amongst the living, my Queen. But sorry to hear of your medical problems.

luvscrapin
Governor
luvscrapin
In response to LinzLou

• LinzLou Said:
Hello all! I'd like to thank Princess Janie for the wonderful box of goodies today. I received:

a pack of Bazzill paper
4 rolls of Doodlebug Twine
6x6 Kissing Booth paper
prima flower centers
Lifted book

From Angel, I got a stunning Valentine's Day card with some paper flowers! (I need to know where you got the hand made stamp on the back of the card....it is so hilarious!!)

Thank you princesses for everything!!

Your welcome My QUEEN!

which stamp did I use - the one with doll and sticking pins in it? gosh, I don't remember where I got it. I read and thought it was hilarious too!

I just got an email today that your package from ChrisC and I shipped out today. So hopefully by the first of the week you will have another prezzie to open!

izzyw0611
Idol
izzyw0611
In response to Mother Goose

• Mother Goose Said:
How about Stashville as a name for Group 2

Sounds good to me! Glad u came up with somethin'....I got nothin'!!

LinzLou
Diva
LinzLou
In response to izzyw0611

Well princesses and ladies of the Kingdom of Twilighters, this Queen is all packed and ready for her travels to the land of Las Vegas tomorrow. A long travel day tomorrow. Hope to get some sightseeing in this week (as it's a work trip for a convention). Have a great week and I will catch y'all next weekend!!

javablustamper
Tenant
javablustamper
In response to Lookin4newideas

Thanks Sally! I am ready to be done with it!! What's new with everyone? Are you all having a GREAT weekend??

luvscrapin
Governor
luvscrapin

Have a wonderful time {working} Queen Lindsey!

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose
In response to scrappintlc

Good morning Robin. Your minions in Stashville are working together to spoil you. Hope you are having a great weekend.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Hello my Queen hope all is well with you.

cma2a17
Governor
cma2a17
In response to Drayia

I completely understand my Queen about medical issues. I'm slowly getting past this bronchitis. The antibodics they put me on are giving me the worst headaches. But doc wants me to hang in there and keep taking them. UGH! But I am finally starting to feel better!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to cma2a17

You seem to have been sick for some time, Christy. Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Has anyone heard from our Queen of all Queens? She's been away for some time now? Hoping she's ok.

Edited by Lookin4newideas on 02-27-12 05:27 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca

jci

cma2a17
Governor
cma2a17
In response to cma2a17

Yep I've been fighting this crud for over 3 weeks now. But I think I finally got the right combination of rest and meds and seeing some change. Hmm I wonder where Robin is hiding out.

javablustamper
Tenant
javablustamper
In response to cma2a17

Oh Christy! SO sorry to hear of your issues!! It is ALWAYS something isn't it? I hope you are feeling better SOON!! Headaches are THE worst!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH to my princesses!! I was doing a HUGE happy dance, when I got my mail today!! I got TWO spools of Twinery Twine!! YIPPEE!! They are my FIRST spools!! I have had samplers? BUT.....never a WHOLE spool!! Let alone TWO!! Thank you SO much, I am SO excited!! You REALLY made my day!!

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose

Robin, where are you? Just wanted to warn you to look out for the mail person. He/She should be at your door any day to deliver lots of goodies. And check your e-mail for a little teaser. Lovingly, your minions.

ChrisC
ChrisC 
Expert
ChrisC

Just stopping through to say hello.. the time just seems to be flying by and I can't seem to keep up with all of the work.

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to ChrisC

JCI to see who the new Queens are

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103

Checking in

scrappintlc
Queen
scrappintlc
In response to ChrisC

EEK!!!! I got some major spoilage from my royal kingdom...but first I must announce our new Queens.

For I am behind...I'm sorry ladies, I've been knee deep in Cub Scout advancements for the Blue & Gold tonight.

Please welcome our new March Queens:
Group 1: Princess Drayia
Group 2: Princess Mother Goose
Group 3: Princess Charisma3103

I will be back in a little while to set up our cahoots threads, answer comments, pm's and thank my royal kingdom for all the spoilage I got in the mail today.

izzyw0611
Idol
izzyw0611

Greetings QUEEN Mother Goose from Stashville! Now it's OUR turn to spoil YOU!! yay!!

scrappintlc
Queen
scrappintlc
In response to luvscrapin

• luvscrapin Said:
you cleaned up a PM!

You know I luv Ms. Robin! But I had to put that out there!!!!

You're too funny hon.

I know It's time, I think. 157 pages of pm's....just gotta find the time to actually do it.

scrappintlc
Queen
scrappintlc
In response to LinzLou

• LinzLou Said:
I have to say I love Twilighters.... I wonder why??? hehe

I KNEW you'd jump on that one.

scrappintlc
Queen
scrappintlc

• Lookin4newideas Said:
Sort of following group 3, I wrote down the first letter of each name: JLDCS, and thought of Jeweled Caste for group 1.

Jeweled Castle...that sounds good. Did you mean Castle of Caste hon?

scrappintlc
Queen
scrappintlc

• luvscrapin Said:
  • ChrisC Said:
Twilighters

I know our Queen likes the Twilight series too, so Twilighters Queendom it will be!!!

Dear Queen Robin, Can you please put "TWILIGHTERS" as group 3 queendom? Please and thank you

Got it written down for when I update the first post.

scrappintlc
Queen
scrappintlc

• Mother Goose Said:

Ohhh me likey...whats everyone else think?

scrappintlc
Queen
scrappintlc
In response to izzyw0611

• izzyw0611 Said:
  • Mother Goose Said:

Sounds good to me! Glad u came up with somethin'....I got nothin'!!

Me neither hon...I am always bad at coming up with names.

scrappintlc
Queen
scrappintlc
In response to LinzLou

• LinzLou Said:
Well princesses and ladies of the Kingdom of Twilighters, this Queen is all packed and ready for her travels to the land of Las Vegas tomorrow. A long travel day tomorrow. Hope to get some sightseeing in this week (as it's a work trip for a convention). Have a great week and I will catch y'all next weekend!!

Jealous! Tell us all upon you're return hon.

scrappintlc
Queen
scrappintlc

• Lookin4newideas Said:
You seem to have been sick for some time, Christy. Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Has anyone heard from our Queen of all Queens? She's been away for some time now? Hoping she's ok.

Her, hon just knee deep in advancements. Those boys earned a ton this time around. Whew!!! Lots of paperwork, charting, writing of cards, bagging up each individual scout advancements, photocoping the papers inside the bags, purchasing all that was needed to begin with, going through inventory I inherited, figuring out the costs per scout. Tosn of work.....and we only do advancements 3 times a year so its a huge big deal each and every time. LOL

scrappintlc
Queen
scrappintlc

• javablustamper Said:
Oh Christy! SO sorry to hear of your issues!! It is ALWAYS something isn't it? I hope you are feeling better SOON!! Headaches are THE worst!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH to my princesses!! I was doing a HUGE happy dance, when I got my mail today!! I got TWO spools of Twinery Twine!! YIPPEE!! They are my FIRST spools!! I have had samplers? BUT.....never a WHOLE spool!! Let alone TWO!! Thank you SO much, I am SO excited!! You REALLY made my day!!

Woot! Woot! You're very welcome hon.

luvscrapin
Governor
luvscrapin

WOW ! I can't believe it's March already. Hopefully February's Twilighters Queen Lindsey will be home shortly and have a goody package onher doorstep! I can't wait to see her face when she opens it!

oh wait....i can't see her face... but I can HEAR her excitement.

luvscrapin
Governor
luvscrapin

Hello QUEEN Janie! You wish is our command! please update your wishy list and blog so we may start shopping ASAP!

YIPEEEEEEEE! All hail Queen Janie!!

scrappintlc
Queen
scrappintlc

I got thee most awesome-est package today in the mail from my Princesses and Ladies In Waiting:

I got 10 distress stains in:
Aged Mahogany
Black Soot
Brushed Corduroy
Chipped Sapphire
Faded Jeans
Old Paper
Rusty Hinge
Stormy Sky
Tea Dye
Vintage Photo
Thank you so so so so much ladies..you just added greatly to my collection...only 15 more to go. Woot! Woot! I do so love my Timmy.

I also got 3 Viva Decor Pearl Pens in:
Ice White
Silver
Gold
Can't wait to try these, heard nothing but good things about them.

And the piece de resistance......6 of thee brand spankin' new Copic Sketch Markers they just came out with at CHA January in:
Mistletoe
Jasper
Pistachio
Gray Sky
Khaki
Pecan

Plus a GC to purchase the other 6.

I simply can't thank you guys enough. LOVE LOVE LOVE everything...thank you so so so much. Mwah!!!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

WOW nice package! So updated my blog and I check my wishlist, lots there to chose from. If my princesses need more info let me know? ;D

scrappintlc
Queen
scrappintlc
In response to Drayia

Excellent my Queen...you are on top of things.

scrappintlc
Queen
scrappintlc

HOSTESS ANNOUNCEMENT:

I have two naughty Queens on my hands

May I please have your majesty's personal info of the following two Queens:
Queen Mother Goose
Queen Charisma3103

Thank you *curtsy*

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103

Ohh wow cool guess what my wedding anniversary is on Friday march 9 so this is really cool Princess Angel I will PM you the web addies I told you I would

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103

Okay my Princesses My survey is up I will PM princess Angel with the online store that will allow me to pick up the goodies instead of Delivery.This way it doesn't cost so much

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

Curtsies to the new Queens....

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose

I updated my survey, it is in my blog. I also updated my wish list.

scrappintlc
Queen
scrappintlc

• Charisma3103 Said:
Ohh wow cool guess what my wedding anniversary is on Friday march 9 so this is really cool Princess Angel I will PM you the web addies I told you I would

Thats awesome hon, but than again I knew that by my wonderful ESP abilitites.

How many years hon?

scrappintlc
Queen
scrappintlc

• Mother Goose Said:
I updated my survey, it is in my blog. I also updated my wish list.

Da Queens are on the ball. psst...hon still need your personal info.

I was going to go back from last round but I couldn't remember which round you moved. Ugh! Sorry hon, can you send it to me again. *curtsy*

scrappintlc
Queen
scrappintlc

Hoping both my Queens are having a wonderful start to their weekends.

What is everyone up to this weekend?

Also does anyone have any ideas for our Queen swap they'd like to share? A discussion to start?

scrappintlc
Queen
scrappintlc

Nevermind Queen Mother Goose....you just sent it.

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103

King Charisma ( don't tell him I called him that hehe) and I will be married for 11 years on friday in April it will mark the 12 th year we have been together

Edited by Charisma3103 on 03-03-12 06:34 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

LinzLou
Diva
LinzLou

I'm back from Vegas. It has been a bit of a rough 24 hours. A lot of my family is in West Liberty, KY where the tornado hit yesterday and we've been trying to track down all our cousins down there. Thankfully everyone is accounted for and uninjured. The town, however, is completely devastated.

On another note, I arrived home from sunny Las Vegas to dreary Ohio to find a package in my living room! Thank you so much to Princesses Angel and Chris for the PortaInk Traveler.....Now all my Timmy ink will be in one spot!! Yay! I appreciate all the gift this month from all my princesses and am looking forward to spoiling Queen Janie!!

Off to bed....

javablustamper
Tenant
javablustamper
In response to LinzLou

Checking in my royal ladies and QUEEN! Hope you all are having a GREAT weekend!

Thank you SO much to my royal court, I understand there are some AWESOME Kraftin Kimmie stamps on their way to me!! SO, SO excited!! I have not gotten anything from that company for quite a while!!

Off to check out what my NEW queen is wishing for!! Take care all!

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103

Happy Sunday everyone

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca

got our Queen for this month

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose
In response to bluucaca

Checking in.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

So fun love receiveing happy mail , can't wait to see what my princess come up with! Hints??

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to Drayia

It could be this or that...

izzyw0611
Idol
izzyw0611

jci!! The princesses of Stashville have been plotting on the best plan of action to take to show our Queen the appreciation she deserves

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose
In response to izzyw0611

Oh! I can't wait.....

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to izzyw0611

Good morning Princesses of the 9Twilighters how are you all today I am at work. preparing for Thursday i have to take my 10 year old in for surgery the day before my anniversary. Thursday is also my oldest son's birthday wow can't believe he will be 24

cma2a17
Governor
cma2a17

Hi ladies! Just popping in for a quick hello

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

• Charisma3103 Said:
Good morning Princesses of the 9Twilighters how are you all today I am at work. preparing for Thursday i have to take my 10 year old in for surgery the day before my anniversary. Thursday is also my oldest son's birthday wow can't believe he will be 24

Oh no, what kind of surgery? My thoughts and prayers go out to your son.. I do hope it's something minor. (and do hope it's not something you already posted that I missed!)

My nephew was admitted last night and had emergency gall bladder surgery this evening. But he's 26

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103

• Lookin4newideas Said:
  • Charisma3103 Said:

Oh no, what kind of surgery? My thoughts and prayers go out to your son.. I do hope it's something minor. (and do hope it's not something you already posted that I missed!)

My nephew was admitted last night and had emergency gall bladder surgery this evening. But he's 26

Nope hun nothing major he has to have a third set of tubes put in his ears. I just hope it's the last set.

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103

Okay ladies and my Princesses i am off on way to hospital with Andrew I will update everyone on his condition when I get home Love you all Hugs

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose

checking in

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103

Hello Princesses of the Twilighters.. And everyone else I am home with Prince Andrew he did well we even took him to McDonald's afterward the kid ate like a little piggy he is now on the couch playing video games

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

That is so good to hear, my niece is schedule to get tubes in her ears in June. It seems the reason she yells so much is she can't hear anyone.

luvscrapin
Governor
luvscrapin
In response to Drayia

Good Evening Queen Janie! I'm glad to hear the prince Andrew did well with his surgery. bless his heart, I know how he feels. I had to have tubes put in my ears 6 times. I have awful problems with ear infections.

I got your emails with the information on your wishy list items. We are talking right now and should hopefully have things ready for mailing soon.

i know it's a bit early, but HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! May the Queen and King Have a most glorious day and many more years of wedded bliss!

Off to checkout a few things! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103

Thank you Princess Angel. Yep today is mine and the King's 11th wedding Anniversary together we got married 1 month before our first anniversary together

LinzLou
Diva
LinzLou

Happy Anniversary to you and the king, Queen Janie!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to LinzLou

Happy Anniversary!

I bet your son will be glad when he no longer needs the tubes in his ears. Glad to hear he's doing ok.

Haven't heard back from my nephew or my sister. No one has returned any of my calls. I'm sure if it was bad, they would have called me by now..

Edited by Lookin4newideas on 03-09-12 07:56 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

javablustamper
Tenant
javablustamper

Just stopping in to say hello! Hope our Queens have a WONDERFUL weekend!!

izzyw0611
Idol
izzyw0611

jci!

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to izzyw0611

jci

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to bluucaca

Still here.

javablustamper
Tenant
javablustamper
In response to Drayia

Just wanted to say a BIG thank you to my princesses! I just received some AWESOME Kraftin Kimmie stamps!! I have been wanting these for a while! Thank you SO much!! Cannot wait to play!!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

YES glad they were ones you wanted. Have fun craftng with them.

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to Drayia

Hello Princesses Twilighters how are you all on this fine Wednesday? No goodies here yet but I am excited

LinzLou
Diva
LinzLou

Enjoying the weather here.... Can't get much better than the 70s in MArch! Queen Janie, we are busy cahooting and your gifts will be on their way soon....

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to LinzLou

How are all the Royals doing? It was beautiful outside here too, today! Sat outside for awhile. The grass is still soaking wet. And tomorrow it's supposed to rain, but still stay warm! I just hope this isn't any indication of a hot humid summer or even worse a drought.

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103

JCI... Happy Friday everyone

luvscrapin
Governor
luvscrapin

Good Day Queen Janie! I think the Twilighters Clan has finally decided what get for you! Hopefully we will have the decision completed and out to you very sooon!

In case I don't get the chance to log on tomorrow, I want to wish you a Happy St. Patty's day! Wear your green or you may get pinched!!

luvscrapin
Governor
luvscrapin

I'm with you Sally - no hot summer or drought!

It was 88 degrees in sunny Southside Virginia yesterday! WOW! even had to turn the AC on yesterday! It is supposed to be beautiful this weekend, which I'm very happy. I have a girl scout troop doing a cookie booth Sat AM, then Sat afternoon dear hubby and I are going for a bike ride (trying to get our bums ready longer rides this summer!) then Sat night out to dinner with friends. Sunday - Church and my Aunt's 75th surprise party! Somewhere in all of this I want to finish my cards for my swap.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I think our court finally decided what to get for our Queen Shana. Sorry to say it's not a new Royal Rolls Royce.

88, that's crazy. It figures, we finally have our warmest and driest St Patty's day parade AND on a Saturday, and I got invited to a wedding at noon. I offered to bake cookie, so I'll be busy tonight. It's a smaller reception, very low key, laid back, lots of leather (I'm not a leather person, though). So it should be fun and interesting.

Edited by Lookin4newideas on 03-16-12 04:49 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103

It's another beautifully warm sunny day here in Ontario Canada I have cleaned the house and hung the laundry out just chillaxin now

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose

Catching up and stalking mail carrier.

javablustamper
Tenant
javablustamper

Just checking in with all you lovely ladies! Hope you all are well!! Hope my QUEEN is enjoying her reign!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Hello all, been sick for that last week and just getting back in crafting. Having a friend over on Thursday to visit and craft, so need to make a lemon pie, which we both love. Hope everyone is having a fabulous March!

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to Drayia

Hello my Princesses I am at work roasting my royal Hiney off it's really really warm here and this is highly unusual tomorrow our temps are suppose to be 32 degrees celsius which converts to 89.6 degrees Fahrenheit and no air conditioning here uggghhh I think I am melting

Edited by Charisma3103 on 03-20-12 01:28 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

luvscrapin
Governor
luvscrapin

Good Day Queen Janie! I made a purchase earlier so you should be getting your goodies very soon!
Watch your
Sending you hugs!

cma2a17
Governor
cma2a17

It has been gorgeous weather here! I've been slammed with scout activities .. having both boys; one in cub scouts & one in boy scouts keeps me running for sure. Now to play catch up on my growing laundry pile lol.

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103

• luvscrapin Said:
Good Day Queen Janie! I made a purchase earlier so you should be getting your goodies very soon!
Watch your
Sending you hugs!

I received a GC from My Princess Angel to a LSS thank you Princess Angel

izzyw0611
Idol
izzyw0611

JCI!

luvscrapin
Governor
luvscrapin

• Charisma3103 Said:
  • luvscrapin Said:
Watch your
Sending you hugs!

I received a GC from My Princess Angel to a LSS thank you Princess Angel

YIPEE!!! Your welcome my QUEEN! Have fun scrap shopping!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to Drayia

• Drayia Said:
Hello all, been sick for that last week and just getting back in crafting. Having a friend over on Thursday to visit and craft, so need to make a lemon pie, which we both love. Hope everyone is having a fabulous March!

mmm, lemon pie.. do you have a special recipe?

ChrisC
ChrisC 
Expert
ChrisC

Just stopping in to say hello to everyone.. I'm sorry I have been AWOL and will be AWOL again for a while.. I will keep checking is as I can. I have four papers due next week for my doctoral program and am just finishing up teaching a class that I need to get all the final papers graded and back before next Tuesday when I leave for a conference in Indianapolis for five days... I hope to have some time to "relax" when I get back.

Hope everyone is well and enjoying their gifts.

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to ChrisC

I'm sitting here at work melting as usual I hope my princesses are staying cool... Can't wait to see what my other princess have in store for me.. Can't wait for my goodies

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103

T.G.I.F. Queens and Princesses alike I am at work it's not busy so I am surfing as usual hehehe. No goodies here for me yet and Princess Angel i have not spent my gc yet I may stop by after work tonight and see what yumminess they have over there

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103

Happy Saturday everyone I am at work making up for time I missed. I haven't received any goodies from my other 2 princesses yet I hope they are ok... Have a good one everybody

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose

Happy Saturday. Its sunny and warm here in Georgia, a beautiful day. I'm staying at home today to finish up a couple of projects, but I can't get motivated. I had a painful procedure on my eye on Thursday that has given me a headache that I can't seem to shake. I've got to do this once a week for the next 4 to 5 weeks. Send prayers that this will give me back some sight in my right eye and keep me from losing the left eye also. Hugs.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Will include you in our prayers Kay. Eye sight is so important and not just for us crafters

cma2a17
Governor
cma2a17
In response to Drayia

OH Kay .. sending prayers your way for a speedy recovery! Big Hugs!

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose
In response to cma2a17

Thanks for all the well wishes, it truly helps

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers Kay

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103

Since i am here at work I thought I would do a little online shopping courtesy of My Princess Angel here is what I got with My GC

Prima Almanac - Wordsmith paper
Prima Allmanac - Composition paper
Prima Almanac - Edison paper
Prima Almanac - Libre paper
Prima Almanac - Notary paper
Prima Almanac - Shaffer paper
Prima Almanac - Toile paper
Prima Almanac - Art Tiles
Prima Almanac - Wood Embellishments - Buttons
Chantilly Textured Cardstock by Bazzill
Canvas Bazzill Textured Cardstock

Thank you so much Angel I can't wait till Monday to Pick it up

Edited by Charisma3103 on 03-24-12 01:37 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose

• Charisma3103 Said:
Since i am here at work I thought I would do a little online shopping courtesy of My Princess Angel here is what I got with My GC

Prima Almanac - Wordsmith paper
Prima Allmanac - Composition paper
Prima Almanac - Edison paper
Prima Almanac - Libre paper
Prima Almanac - Notary paper
Prima Almanac - Shaffer paper
Prima Almanac - Toile paper
Prima Almanac - Art Tiles
Prima Almanac - Wood Embellishments - Buttons
Chantilly Textured Cardstock by Bazzill
Canvas Bazzill Textured Cardstock

Thank you so much Angel I can't wait till Monday to Pick it up