Page 3 of 29 
Username Post: Volume Scrapping Challenge 2012 - FULL and ready to scrap!        (Topic#1568259)
SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Henri Jean

WOW Jenn!! That is WAY cool!!!!!

Anna - nope, not even a little morning sickness, just a touch of nausea, but it was never really bad. Had a lot of adversions to certain foods and I still can't stand the smell of fish (which I love) right now. Totally had a massive craving for chocolate chip cookies today though! I've learned so far to keep a few dollars in my wallet for those 'emergency' cravings! I'm getting a few headaches and teenage-style acne. Bleh! Other than feeling like an overstuffed pig in my clothing, I'm doing alright, thank you for asking!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

Glad to hear things are going well Sonja.

Anna look at you go woman!

Great article Jenn! She is quite accomplished in her own right as well as very pretty - not just the daughter of someone famous in Canada.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Ladybing Tammy

acu

chile_chicken
Guru
chile_chicken

Sonja- good to hear you have been feeling well! I have been luncy in that I have had no morning sickness either, but at the moment I am fighting a cold so I feel a bit groggy.

Will catch up on gallery love and post another layout tonight, just waiting on my carrot cake to finish cooking in the oven.

chile_chicken
Guru
chile_chicken
In response to J-M

Here are three more layouts for you! The first is my first week of Project 365.

Project 365 Week 1 2012 By Chile_chicken

And here is a double page spread I did for a sketch challenge.

Laughter By Chile_chicken

I have updated my siggy!

J-M
J-M 
Idol
J-M
  • J-M on 01-07-12 04:46 AM
In response to chile_chicken

Nice pages, Chile!

Morning ladies! I'm going to get my scrap on today!

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper
In response to J-M

I agree! Great pages, Chile! And if anyone needs a nausea tidbit, morning sickness or otherwise, gingersnaps work very well.

Happy Saturday!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Faithscrapper

oh Paula I am filing that away - I love ginger snaps

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy

Ginger snaps were my salvation during pregnancy, but since it was 25 yrs ago, I had forgotten! I had evening sickness and was working on my Masters taking night classes-bad combination! We were able to get through it successfully thanks to Ginger snaps and ginger ale. Something about the ginger...

Miss CA
Mayor
Miss CA
In response to Claggy

jci

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Miss CA

SonjaC, so glad you are doing well. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes as smoothly. I had trouble with smells.

Chile, glad you are doing well. Hope the cold is getting better. Great layouts too!

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to Miss CA

jci and trying to catch up with this chatty group!

Jenn: Great article

Henri: Have fun in Oahu! I love to travel and hope when I retire I will be able to live a life like yours! Sounds exciting! You should definitely do a layout on the secret shopping!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to senora_x

The secret shopping thing is bizarre. Thursday we ended up with 3 large Papa John's pizzas.

There are days my son and Bill eat at Sonics and 2 or 3 different McDonalds. It isn't the money. He just loves to do it. When I get through the stuff on my desk - this last trip (Finished Russia but it still has to be matted/glued at a crop and started South Korea yeah!!!) then I will do some around the house stuff. That culd be a fun one!

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks

I'm about to start scrapping tonight for the first time this year. It has been super busy this week.

I plan to try to get 2 or 3 done tonight. I hope to post them tomorrow.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Miss CA

yes ginger is good for tummy ailments - especially if you brew your own ginger root tea (yucky but works). Homemade ginger snaps (with molasses) are probably my most fave cookie in the whole wide world - and now a reason to eat them!!!

senora_x
Angel
senora_x

Here are two more from me bringing my total to 4!
Autumn By Senora_x

J-M
J-M 
Idol
J-M
  • J-M on 01-07-12 03:57 PM
In response to senora_x

Hey ladies!

Henri, I'm so envious, sounds like you have such an exciting life to get to see so many places!

DaNel - Have fun! Hope you get a couple pages done, can't wait to see.

Senora - I love, love, love that LO. I have such a weakness for fall LOs - I think they're my absolute favourites. I make Robbie pose for pics in the fall - and then scrap one of every pose!

As for me, I've been scrapping since 9 a.m. and have six pages done Unfortunately, my child is now blue. He LOVES to draw and was doing crafts at his table behind me, when he got the idea to colour on himself. Blue polka dots everywhere. so of course, before he goes in the tub, I took a pic

I've also been bad today - with getting so much scrappy goodness for Christmas, I really shouldn't need anything, but then I checked my email and saw a store I've bought from before was having an amazing sale. 20% off everything, plus sets of three Tim Holtz inks for $10 and glimmer mists for $5. I couldn't resist!!! So now I have two mists and nine inks (including the seasonal ones) coming in about three weeks

Scrapbook Queen
Mayor
Scrapbook Queen
In response to J-M

Got another one done:

Cute As a Button By Scrapbook Queen

TFL!

J-M
J-M 
Idol
J-M
  • J-M on 01-07-12 06:36 PM
In response to Scrapbook Queen

Dropping off my day's work! lol

11. Link

12. Link

13. Link

14. Link

15. Link

16. Link

17. Link

18. Link

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to J-M

I am acu and with any luck I will have a few of my own to load up tomorrow or Monday as I am scrapping away

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

All caught up with luv in everyone's galleries and we are going to bed early. Son gets off work at 3AM and if he can't get a ride, we will get a phone call. My husband has already said he will be the one to get up and go get him. Last night it wasn' cold and he walked the 3 blocks home but even though he's 34, I'm not crazy about him walking home at that time so we are going to bed early in case he doesn't have a ride home.

He's a seizure patient so he can't drive. Another reason I don't like him walking.

Miss CA
Mayor
Miss CA

Finally I have a few minutes to get acu.

Congratulations Sonja and Chile on your pregnancies.

Henri - sounds like a really interesting way to scrapbook. Sometimes I'll plan a LO by choosing a sketch, and the pictures and paper and put it aside until I can scrapbook it but I've never done it in stages like you do. I'll have to give that a try. Right now I'm lucky to even sit at my desk for even 5 minutes without getting interrupted.

Hope everyone with colds are starting to feel better.

Tammy - Do you know when you'll move to England? It sounds really exciting!

Note to self: need to catch up on love from pg 1-8

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to Miss CA

Jenn-Great bomb! I've never done that many LOs in a day!

Henri-It's ok to worry about our kids no matter their age. My sister had seizures growing up and had to wait quite awhile til she could drive.

Charity-it's always good to see you here. How's the little one doing?

Have a super Sunday everyone!

smsinger75
Tenant
smsinger75
In response to Claggy

I am loving everyone's layouts. I feel so far behind. I am going to try to get some layouts done before my surgery. Hopefully I will post some today or tomorrow. Will try to leave some love in a little while.

I hope everyone is feeling better today.

Hugs~
Serena

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to smsinger75

Hi Charity - well the paperwork is in so should know before Easter in all likelihood then just a matter of giving my notice at work.

Serena I hope this surgery is nothing too serious - take care

Henri - I agree with Nancy

Edited by Ladybing Tammy on 01-08-12 08:10 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Serena - I was thinking the same thing - I hope the surgery is not too serious.

Still playing around with South Korea today. I have so many pictures of the fish market and so many of the Beoseoma temples that I'm going to do one page on each of them and then put extra pictures in sleeves. Better run order those now!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Thanks Henri - I was not quite awake and meant to say serious

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

• Henri Jean Said:
Serena - I was thinking the same thing - I hope the surgery is not too serious.

Still playing around with South Korea today. I have so many pictures of the fish market and so many of the Beoseoma temples that I'm going to do one page on each of them and then put extra pictures in sleeves. Better run order those now!

Just curious - what parts of the world are left for you to see? What is your fave and what is your least fave so far?

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

The number one thing on my bucket list to see is Petra Jordan. That is where Moses led the exodus and where the burning bush was. If you saw the Indiana Jones movies, it is the one with the city carved into rock at the very end. Very dramatic. My husband has been but I have not. He's seen everything though, even the tower of Babel - and that was only because he was working for Blackwater in Iraq and authorized highly armed military convoy to go there was worked out. He said they were working on rebuilding the tower and every last brick now has Saddam Hussein's name on it. Wierd.

I haven't been to Greece or any of the Greek Islands so we are talking about that maybe this year. There are a lot of places in Europe I haven't been.

They only part of Africa where I've been is Egypt and we both want to see more of Africa to include a Amazon River cruise. And I want to go back to Cairo.

We both want to go to Antartica - only continent neither of us been on.

There are several places in Australia I haven't seen yet. We were there a few months ago and a year ago, but still a lot to see in Australia. And a lot of places in Europe I haven't been. Fortunatly, to get to Eurpope we can just go to the base, and if there are seats we can hop over there. We've done that before.

We'd love to see the northern lights - that's on both our bucket lists. Bill was checking yesterday to see what the sun spot activity is because we can jump on a flight and go anytime there is a lot of activity. My husband was a 20 year Special Forces/Green Beret and with 20 years military retirement, any branch, the retirees and their spouses have free military flights whenever there is an available seat, which we find to be almost all the time.

Least favorite is easy - Jarkarta, Indonesia. In fact I didn't care much for any of the places in Indonesia where we have been. It isn't just poor, it is filthy. India and Egypt and other places which are poor still have pride and you see interesting things - you see people out sweeping and there is pride in education. In Jakarta people just throw their trash everywhere. We were supposed to go on a boat ride and nobody in our tour group would get in the boat becasue the river was so polluted it stunk.

Most interesting - India and Egypt. King Tut's tomb and all that is fascinating but it is hotter than I can describe. You see more poverty in India, and cows actually do take over the roads and even the sidewalks. There were 3 cows on the sidewalk outside the government building in Mumbai. I have pictures of Bill trying to pet them, in fact he was able to pet one of them. When they wander into the streets traffic stops becasue they will not honk at them. They just stop their cars and wait for them to decide to move on their own.

We went to an open market (nearly all markets are open like flea markets) and cows wandered around. One woman was selling bananans and a cow was eating them out of the bag. But still, the culture was fascinating and it was my first exposure to actually visiting Buddhist and Hindu temples. Really fascinating.

But if you want really pretty architecture and beautiful places, it would be Rome or most anywhere in Italy.

If you want immaculately clean, go for Australia New Zealand, Singapore, Shanghai. Those places are very tourist friendly. And all are immaculate. I loved Lima Peru but you have to get used to armed military walking the streets and big tanks guarding people. It can be unnerving if you are not used to it.

I think some of my favorite places have been Bora Bora, Tahiti, Fiji and other Pacific islands. The poverty is heartbreaking and everything they have seems to be destroyed by tsunamis and other weather conditions, but the people are so friendly and the beaches are just breathtaking.

One of my favorite places is Pompeii - to walk through those old ruins. I also loved Vietnam - it had so much character and awesome people. I also love Buenos Aires (very clean city too).

Phuket Thailand is another favorite - so much to see, fabulous beches and we got to ride elephants on mountain trails.

Of the places we have travelled, if I could choose one to move to, it would be Perth, Melbourne or somewhere in Australia. I loved those cities!

Cemeteries fascinate me. I love La Recolet (sp) in Buenos Aires where Evita is buried and the beautiful cemetery in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico by the ocean with the castle on one side. In American and Western Samoa they do not have cemeteries, they build monuments and gravestones in their front yard where the loved ones are buried. Its rare they move, but if they do, they dig up their loved ones and take them.

In Germany the graves were all little gardens with rock walkways betweent he graves. Each family does the garden and plants and maintains the flowers on thier loved-ones graves and they are beautiful.

In New Orleans, I love the old St. Louis cemetery - the one that has been in so many movies. Its falling down and crumbling and unsafe - but so much history there. Even Marie Laveau, the voodoo queen is buried there and the front of her mauseleum or vault is covered with voodoo items which fans still leave there.

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks

Here are a few layouts I either completed (previously started) or worked on start to finish last night.

Baby's First Christmas By DaNel Hicks

1st Christmas pg 2 By DaNel Hicks

Trail Riding By DaNel Hicks

Christmas 2011 By DaNel Hicks

Picture Perfect By DaNel Hicks

Chance By DaNel Hicks

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to DaNel Hicks

Wow Henri Jean! Amazing info! I do understand what you mean about India - I was there for 5 1/2 weeks this year for work. It had never been high on my list but early in the year I decided I would go for work and I travelled a little while I was there - I fell in love with the people and came home with a zen I had never experienced. My husband wants to go on vacation now and I can't wait to go back!

bbscraps
Diva
bbscraps

jci and acu,i've got to get busy

J-M
J-M 
Idol
J-M
  • J-M on 01-08-12 02:08 PM
In response to bbscraps

Hi ladies!

DaNel, excellent work!

Henri - WOW, I'm really going to have to sit down and go through your gallery so I can see pics of all your travels.

Spent the morning creating a growth chart for children for an article for scrapjazz.com, so I didn't get to do any personal scrapping yet today. Maybe after the kiddo goes to bed? I was hoping I'd make it home earlier this afternoon, but Robbie had skating lessons and we had far too many errands to run.

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper

MMS. I hope to have quality scrapping time this week!! We're still not quite finished moving and it's really cutting in on my scrappy time!!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Faithscrapper

Every body else is getting so much done. I'm still struggling with South Korea but so many pictures for this port! I think there are a lot for the next to Korean ports too. I really need to get to a crop and start getting this stuff glued down. I hate to do that though because then when I go to crops I won't have anything to do. I can't do the research and journaling at the crops very easily.

Did get to Michaels and buy 10 of the SLice cartridges on sale for $4.99 each and a pack of Bright White paper for journaling. That is what I always use. Also had to go to Staples to get a blue (Cyan) cartridge for my printer. It ran out of blue so was printing everything in black and white.

Not scrapping but scrappy shopping. Now I"m ready to jump back in again. I can actually see my project files going down!

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee

Here are 2 from me --

It's all fun & games until someone ends up in a CONE. By Ncyankee

Ringing in 12 By Ncyankee

Now to get acu -- loto

janet28rn
Queen
janet28rn
In response to NVyankee

Kelly: No big deal if you have multiple things in your signature. I'm just tracking one but you can do whatever you want

Henri: My husband and I love to travel so I am envious of your stories. Keep on sharing!

Scrapped a bunch yesterday... photos soon.

Keep on chatting and scrapping away, my friends!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to janet28rn

Lots of great layouts have been posted. You ladies have been very busy.

Miss CA
Mayor
Miss CA
In response to Anna C

Wow Henri, you have been to some amazing places. Someday I'd love to travel like that.

Claggy - my little man is doing really good. He's about 4 weeks now and has gained 1 1/2 lbs and grown over 2". He's really good and content most of the time. Hardly ever cries. The girls love him and want to hold him all the time. He sleeps really good - giving me 3-4 hours at a time through the night and staying awake for several hours at a time during the day. I really can't complain at all.

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to Anna C

jci and mms!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to senora_x

Glad to hear things are going well with the baby Charity!

I got two layouts done! Yes! I have to take a pic yet but at least I got something done!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

acu

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

Ladies, I just wanted everyone to know that I FINALLY finished my 1st scrapbook at midnight and gave it to my SIL today! My goal this year is 50 LO's. I think I can get that many in my SIL's scrapbook's as I have 150-200 photos to do. All else fails, I have my trips to Italy, Germany, my wedding, and trips with my family. Here's what I've done this year:

Across the Generations By Kdinsmore

Save the Date 6-19-10 By Kdinsmore

Suprise Gift By Kdinsmore

Modeling Mugs By Kdinsmore

Sharon's Shower By Kdinsmore

I have a few more that I added some journalling to that I did last year too, but I don't think those count.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to kdinsmore

Hey Katie - you could add Tammy's wedding album to you list if you want lol - great job on your SIL shower los

Miss CA
Mayor
Miss CA

acu except for LO's by J-M. I'll have to work on those ones a different day.

Scrapbook Queen
Mayor
Scrapbook Queen
In response to Miss CA

mms

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Caught up with love in everyone's galleries for all the new layouts posted.

Going to bed early tonight. Just tired. We watched the Indiana Jones movie - The Last Crusade becuase I wanted to see Petra Jordan, where the ending was filmed. Top of my bucket list to see.

Now my husband is behind me at his desk humming the Indiana Jones theme music.

I always have monday mornings to myself in the winter, as husband and son go to a big outdoor antique/flea thing that takes an hour to get to and 2-3 hours to walk, then an hour to get home. But when the weather is warmer they don't go because most of the dealers are from up north and they go home when the weather is warmer - not much to see.

So - that will give me 5 or 6 hours to get scrapping done tomorrow at home by myself! Sounds good to me.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

Hey Jenn - your article is being quoted by The Canadian Press and was run in our paper yesterday
http://www.therecord.com/news/canada/article/6 51061--de...

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Thanks for posting - Jenn did great! We have celebrity here!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Here are my first two (they are almost identical)

Joy - Chloe - Christmas 2011 By Ladybing Tammy

Joy - Ella - Christmas 2011 By Ladybing Tammy

Miss CA
Mayor
Miss CA

Does anyone want to come and baby sit? We're not having a good night here.

officially acu now

miller.melissa.09
Expert
miller.melissa.09
In response to Miss CA

I finally got some scrappy time in this weekend. I'm going to try to post them today and get acu with love.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to miller.melissa.09

Way to go Jenn!

Henri, you have traveled to places that I can only imagine!

Have a gread day ladies!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 01-09-12 09:32 AM
In response to Anna C

Just dropping off:

Delta Junction, Alaska By AK Teddy Bear

Richardson Highway, Alaska By AK Teddy Bear

Pipeline - Alaska By AK Teddy Bear

Denali Highway - Alaska By AK Teddy Bear

Fishing In Alaska By AK Teddy Bear

Hope everyone has a wonderful week. I will catch up as soon. Work is a zoo!

bbscraps
Diva
bbscraps
In response to AK Teddy Bear

acu

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks

• Henri Jean Said:
Caught up with love in everyone's galleries for all the new layouts posted.

Going to bed early tonight. Just tired. We watched the Indiana Jones movie - The Last Crusade becuase I wanted to see Petra Jordan, where the ending was filmed. Top of my bucket list to see.

Now my husband is behind me at his desk humming the Indiana Jones theme music.

I always have monday mornings to myself in the winter, as husband and son go to a big outdoor antique/flea thing that takes an hour to get to and 2-3 hours to walk, then an hour to get home. But when the weather is warmer they don't go because most of the dealers are from up north and they go home when the weather is warmer - not much to see.

So - that will give me 5 or 6 hours to get scrapping done tomorrow at home by myself! Sounds good to me.

I have a 4 year old little boy that I lead line on horseback teaching him the first steps of riding. I can't take the lead rope off until he turns 6 but he is so cute. He whistles the Indiana Jones song while riding. I can't whistle and here is a little 4 year old boy whistling that song. (with his sunglasses on). I'll try to get a photo sometime.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to DaNel Hicks

That is too cute!

I got 10 pages of Busan, South Korea ready to take to a crop and complete. Starting on Jeju (Cheju) City, Korea and it will be a short one - maybe 4 or 5 pages. I don't have much there. I do need to research Yongduam (Dragon's Head Rock)for a bit of info. Already got my map printed and everything else done. Even journaling is done except for find-tuning.

It really helped that I spent at least 30 minutes on the ship every night putting all the days activities in the computer so all I have to do is polish and edit. No wy could I remember everything.

senora_x
Angel
senora_x

Henri that's a great idea for keep up with journaling! I need to remember that for my next trip!

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
Hey Jenn - your article is being quoted by The Canadian Press and was run in our paper yesterday
http://www.therecord.com/news/canada/article/6 51061--de...

YAY for Jen!!!!!!!!

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to Miss CA

• Miss CA Said:
Does anyone want to come and baby sit? We're not having a good night here.

officially acu now

See what happens when you brag about how well things are going? LOL! If you weren't so far away I'd be there in a flash!

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy

• Henri Jean Said:
That is too cute!

I got 10 pages of Busan, South Korea ready to take to a crop and complete. Starting on Jeju (Cheju) City, Korea and it will be a short one - maybe 4 or 5 pages. I don't have much there. I do need to research Yongduam (Dragon's Head Rock)for a bit of info. Already got my map printed and everything else done. Even journaling is done except for find-tuning.

It really helped that I spent at least 30 minutes on the ship every night putting all the days activities in the computer so all I have to do is polish and edit. No wy could I remember everything.

I learned to save my pics off my camera at the end of each day after I lost my camera in Sodona, AZ with 3 days worth of vacay pictures still on it! Yes, I cried, and bought a new camera before we reached the Grand Canyon. A very sad day for me.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Claggy

jci...acu2h

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Anna C

Every night I take time and download all my picture from my camer to my computer, then I back them up on a 16 mg flash drive so I have two copies of each picture. Just in case my computer crashes or gets lost.

THen I pick the ones I want to add to my screensaver slide show and go into paint to add the place and date. Then I copy that and put it in my husbands screensaver slide show. We have about 600 pictures of us all over the world in our slideshows.

After I'm through with pictures, I journal everything we did that day. From the last cruise I came home with over 70 pages but most of it ends up on chopping block.

Anyone who knows my scrapbooking style, I want the story with the pictures. Sometimes just the story.

When some people look at my books they skip over the journaling. Other people read every word.

J-M
J-M 
Idol
J-M
  • J-M on 01-09-12 06:25 PM

Tammy - That's so cool! Thanks for letting me know!

And thanks for the congrats, ladies - much appreciated. This was a pretty big deal for me, career-wise, so I'm pretty excited about it. Now I'm just trying to figure out how to scrap it! lol

Was in court most of the day covering sentencings, thank goodness for my iphone during the downtime, got to pop on and comment on the great LOs posted today! Good work, ladies!

Ugh, it's 10:30 and DH just called to say he's finally coming home, which means it's grilled cheese for supper for us tonight! I hate Mondays, he's always soooo late. And I had to work from home tonight so someone could be home with the kiddo, so I just fed him and figured he'd be home by eight, but guess not. No scrapping here tonight, I think I overdid it on the weekend and my shoulders are super sore. Still have three LOs from last night to post, but have to get pics first!

janet28rn
Queen
janet28rn
In response to J-M

Jenn: Way to go!

KDinsmore: The album looks great.

miller.melissa.09
Expert
miller.melissa.09
In response to janet28rn

My first 4 LOs for the year! It feels good to be scrapping again!

My Boys (Zac) By Miller.melissa.09
My Boys (Rowan) By Miller.melissa.09

Scraplift of Imagine.lilac's "My Mural"
My Mural By Imagine.lilacs

So Strong By Miller.melissa.09
So Sweet By Miller.melissa.09

Scraplift of LyndaMarie's "Sweet Dreams"
Sweet Dreams By LyndaMarie

Miss CA
Mayor
Miss CA
In response to miller.melissa.09

jci, hopefully we'll have a better night tonight

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Miss CA

Melissa - love that you included the los you scraplifted so we can leave them some love too!

YW Jenn!

I got my third layout done!
A New Life - 2012 Resolve - Imperfect Life Challenge By Ladybing Tammy

tabs are open to catch up on love

amancuso
Diva
amancuso
In response to Miss CA

I finally got some done!

MiMi Kaboom By Amancuso

Project Life Week 1 By Amancuso

Project Life Week 1 By Amancuso

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to amancuso

All the LOs are looking great ladies! I had a college friend over today and did 10 minutes of power cleaning in my room. I might not be able to find everything tomorrow, but at least I can see the floor and my whole tabletop! I'm going to re-run the dishwasher and call it a night.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to kdinsmore

acu

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Good morning and acu2h.

Miss CA
Mayor
Miss CA
In response to Anna C

It's funny how one night can be absolutely horrible and the next night can be wonderful. Dominic just about slept through the night. He nursed at 9:30pm. Fell asleep at 11pm (without nursing again) and slept until 3am, nursed, and then slept until 8am. WOW! Should be a good day today.

mwendt7
Guru
mwendt7
In response to Miss CA

Well I am back to the land of the living. Both my 5yr old and I were sick all weekend. I have a lot of catching up to do on all the great pages everyone is doing. I plan to scrap 2 hours every night this week to get caught up.
I am trying to get ready for a big crop in orange beach and am trying to have layouts all preplanned with all the papers and embellishments ready to go. Much like henri, but less organized.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to mwendt7

Crop sounds like fun! Mine are all falling apart. There is a big one at the Villages all day tomorrow and I will be at a license plate meet in St. Pete. I hate license plate meets.

There are two on Friday night - I will be at the license plate meet and have to miss both.

Then two early in February - will be in Hawaii.

I want to go to a crop!!!!!

Scrapbook Queen
Mayor
Scrapbook Queen

acu

chile_chicken
Guru
chile_chicken

I am holding a crop on the 28th Jan Henri Jean, shame you won't be in New Zealand!

Loving all the layouts so far

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee

Jci -- great lo's. Busy busy with doggies. 2 extras (3 weeks old) with me this week. I'm just a temporary (EMERGENCY) foster. Trying not to set any precedents. LOL

janet28rn
Queen
janet28rn
In response to NVyankee

I wanted to post here in case some of you from last year had already unsubscribed from last year's thread. I did pick a winner who met their goal last year and it is our very own Miss CA!

CONGRATS Miss CA! Charity, please PM me your address and I'll get something fun your way!

janet28rn
Queen
janet28rn
In response to J-M

My first pages of the year:

1st Haircut By Janet28rn
Crazy Hair By Janet28rn
Simply Sweet By Janet28rn

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to janet28rn

I would love to be in New Zealand and come to your crop! However, I can't get there - I will be thousands of miles away! Darn!!!!!

3 week old puppies Eileen? Those are bottle fed puppies! How often you you feed them?

Contratulations Miss CA (Charity) on winning the challenge for last year!

Got two pages of Jeju (Cheju) Cith, South Korea pretty well laid out - about 4 more to go. Then on to the last port in South Korea to meet my goad before we leave for St. Pete on Friday.

Then I will only have 2 days to pack and get ready for Hawaii. And, if I can get an appointment I will have my hair done. Plus Bill and I will probably go to the shooting range so I can get practice so it will be a busy two days!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Congrats Charity!

I have a crop on Friday so I need to get ready for that!

Henri Jean - my nephew lives in South Korea - he and his wife took a vacation to Jeju - interesting place that is my dear!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

It was an interesting place. Wish we could have spent a couple days! Looks like the pages will be 6 pages. Have some more work to do on it. But will have it ready to glue tonight. then I will pack it away for the next crop.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Hope you're feeling better Chile! I wanna come to your crop too!!!

Been a couple days since I checked in and you guys just blast away! Will try to get cu on love here in a bit... I am dying to scrap, but no space or time! Beginning to wonder if I'll be able to meet my 8-page goal for Jan... To be honest, I'll be totally happy with four though!

Glad I didn't have morning sickness and only a little nausea, but boy do I like the idea of ginger snaps... that's my FAAAVORITE cookie! Being scandinavian, we have a family recipe for those traditional paper thin cookies and I still have some left from Christmas (I'm hording them from my dh!) So that's good to know!

WOW Henri! I want your travel life!

CONGRATS Jenn!!! WTG!!

Charity - How old is Dominic? Just wondering what I have to look forward to!

Okay, cu on chatter and off to leave love!

Edited by SonjaC on 01-10-12 03:44 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sparklegirl
Idol
Sparklegirl
In response to SonjaC

Jenn - congrats on the article! Nice job!

Henri - all your trips sound amazing! That is soooo neat that you gather pics and memorabilia. My grandfather used to journal everyday when he went on a trip and I loved reading his journal when he returned home. Felt like I was there!

You guys have been sooo busy - I have stuff pulled with pics - just no time to sit down and get them completed! Still trying though to make a specific time each week for me to scrap so it becomes part of my routine!

ACU2H on love!

Have a great night everyone!

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to Sparklegirl

I finished a 2-pger tonight, but it will most likely be Sat. before I can post. No light in morning before I leave and no light when I get home.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Claggy

Retirement is being good to us - we are enjoying. Cruises can be found so cheap these days (we found Egypt, Dubai, India, Malasia, SIngapore and lots more ports for a 26 days for $28.00 a day plus tips and taxes! With prices like that, we can afford to go!!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

acu and here are 2 more for me - weeks 1 and 2 of my 52 walks challenge

Resolve - 52 Walks - Week 1 - Something Out of Context By Ladybing Tammy

Resolve - 52 Walks - Week 2 - blue By Ladybing Tammy

chile_chicken
Guru
chile_chicken

I actually am finishing up a whole digital album this weekend- a very basic 20 page album for my friend's wedding. I won't post each layout here but I will put up the link to the particular album when it is finished- I will have done 5 of the 20 pages in January so I hope that counts! I also am going to my sister's house on Sunday to scrap for the afternoon so I hope to finish my December Daily and do some more of my husband's school album.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Good morning everyone!

Contratulations Miss CA on winning the challenge for last year!

Shan, such a wonderful thing that your grandfather did….journaling. Not many men do that. I bet you learned a lot of interesting stuff and facts from his writings.

Enjoy your day ladies!

Sparklegirl
Idol
Sparklegirl
In response to Anna C

Good morning ladies - hope everyone has a good day!

Anna - it was really neat to read his writings and he embellished them with personal anecdotes that he remembered as well! I learned soooo much!

ACU2H - great job!

smsinger75
Tenant
smsinger75
In response to Sparklegirl

I think I am acu. I tried to leave love for everyone and their layouts. So many great layouts!

Had my pre-op appt this morning. So everything is done and ready for my surgery next week. Mixed feelings!

Hope everyone is doing well and having a wonderful day!

Hugs~
Serena

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee
In response to smsinger75

Henri -- yes the puppies should be with mom for at minimum 3 more weeks. But really 5 weeks. Poor mama just couldn't do it. I got the 2 largest from the litter. They are doing great. I know they are getting enough milk -- b/c they sure do pee & poop a lot! And they are so playful.

DOO

Off Road By Ncyankee

amancuso
Diva
amancuso
In response to Claggy

• Claggy Said:
I finished a 2-pger tonight, but it will most likely be Sat. before I can post. No light in morning before I leave and no light when I get home.

I am having this same problem with my pictures and I am awful at taking them indoors with the flash. I think I'm going to have to resort to just taking them on the weekends.

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee
In response to amancuso

Got one more done -- this is a relatively simple one that I lifted from Mindyradio.

High School By Ncyankee

J-M
J-M 
Idol
J-M
  • J-M on 01-11-12 03:49 PM
In response to NVyankee

Finally got a pic uploaded of these three from Sunday night. DH is working late again, so as soon as I get Robbie to bed, I'll be heading for my scrap room. Had some down time today so I sketched a few layouts, so hopefully I can pound out a few pages quickly tonight!

19. Link

20. Link

21. Link

Ashley and Claggy - What I found works best for me to take photos is to put my LO flat on my chair, stand over them and take the photo at a slight angle so that the flash doesn't cause too much of a problem!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to J-M

acu and craving blueberries!!!!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

DOO...BBL2CU

6/100
Merry Christmas By Anna C

Edited by Anna C on 01-29-12 04:19 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Anna C

Now I am all caught up!

Serena, hope all goes well with your surgery.

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to Anna C

mms!

Page 3 of 29 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics