Page 2 of 4 
Username Post: January Budget Challenge        (Topic#1568555)
kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to runzalot81

I heard that the Slice cartridges are now $4.99 at M's so I'll be going there on Tuesday. I have a college pal coming over for dinner tomorrow, so I might not get out tomorrow. I also decided to hit my knee on the church pew today, so I have a feeling my knee will be sore tomorrow.
PS- I finally finished my SIL's album at midnight and gave it to her today. One down, a few more to go!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to kdinsmore

way to go Katie - I checked it out in the other thread - great job!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to Ladybing Tammy

Katie, great job! The pages look awesome.

I have discovered a must have object. I'm in love with the new MS PATP-crochet lace. I have to have it. I haven't seen it at Ms yet, but I'm going to look next time I'm at work. It's one of those over-sized PATP sets, so it's pricey. Would really like to use a 50% off coupon.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Kamananui

They beefed the price of the PATP punches at M's. They were offering 25% off plus i had an additional 20% off sale stuff...but they were $32.99 to start...too price IMHO....

I did really good....I spent about $20 yesterday..and didnt spend anywhere but M's and I bought christmas stuff so not even all of it was scrappy budget LOL...I will update this when I get home...happy monday!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Bootses

Ohhh and on a complete side note..have you ladies seen the new embellies at M's that are almost total rip offs of prima!! they are right up my alley but i only bought one with my 40% off coupon...I showed refrain...what is wrong with me LOL

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to newtoscrapping2011

lol good for you showing restraint - I know it is hard!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

That is a good idea Courtney! I actually took a couple packing up photos - of the boxes as I put away our uniforms and of the truck after we'd loaded it up. I have to admit, I did get all weepy as we were pulling away... I've got loads of pictures at the cabin so will have to do that page (one of these days!) Preferably before baby arrives because then I'll be busy doing baby pages!!

Hope you're feeling better Kelly!

Congrats Katie - those pages are fabulous!

Yep, Courtney, I saw those Prima wanna-bes when I went to M's at the end of December, BUT I actually restrained myself from getting any! They're nice, but not quite close enough to the quality of Prima for me to go overboard...

Hope everyone's weekend was nice! Ours was fun getting to see all our co-workers at the mountain. Found out my supervisor wants to throw a shower for me and DH in March with all the Summit staff! Totally humbled me! A group of us went out for dinner Saturday night - and I was the DD as usual... People are going to owe me big time for this... (Actually, I don't really miss the drinking so much as a nice glass of wine at the cabin when it's cold out!) Aach I'm going to miss my scrappy days at the cabin! Anyway, we packed all the heavy stuff up while the weather was nice and will probably go next weekend to get the rest. Poor dh wore himself out doing all the heavy lifting and loading and by the time we got home last night at 6:30, we were both wiped out!

OH and we did stop and buy the paint to do the baby's room!!!!!! Called Vanilla Milkshake and is a very pale light yellow. Can't wait to see it!!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to SonjaC

Haven't spent any money

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

but you have birthday money Alissa!!! Spend!

Sonja your colour sounds wonderful! You will of course share pics when the room is painted!

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

Thanks gals for looking at my LOs. I sure hope I can keep up the LO mojo, as I have oodles more to do. I can't wait to go to A's and use my gift card and shop at M's. I haven't been there in a few days and I bet there are things I want...

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake
In response to kdinsmore

baby room colors - love them!! Looking forward to taking my 5-yr-old shopping for his colors for his new room. Soon ...so very soon now

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Vivian Lake

oh Vivian that will be fun.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Good morning ladies. My groupon expires tomorrow, so I need to shop online and use it before I lose it. Sadly there is nothing on the website I want or need. I'll probably just stock up on Stickles and Liquid Pearls.

Courtney and Sonja, are you guys talking about the Recollections flowers that look like they walked out of the Prima factory? They look like Prima because they ARE Prima. Michael's has lots of big name brands release product for them under the Recollections name. The Recollections punches that are pink are produced by Fiskars, and the Recollections paper pads are produced by several big name companies such as DCWV and MME. In fact, one of the Rec. Christmas stacks was a stack that was released by MME (last year I believe) and just rebranded.

Sonja & Vivian, can't wait to see what you all do with your new homes. I love redecorating.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Kamananui

Yes thats what I am talking about...I will have to check it out...I didnt know there was private label in scrapbooking i just thought they were ripping them off HAHAHA!! I will have to check out the back of my package...I thought all of the recollections stuff was made in china....i guess i was wrong LOL

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Last I checked the packages of Recollections flowers had a made in Thailand on the back which is where Prima is based. I'm sure that could change at any time, but I think this all happened around July of last year.

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake
In response to Kamananui

Just so everyone knows, the same thing (that Kelly was talking about) happens with jeans and other big name products

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

That's really good to know Kelly! I wondered why they were soooo similar and now I don't feel so cheap getting the Recollections ones when I can't always afford the Primas! Come to think of it, there was a time-themed paper pad I almost bought last Fall that looked suspiciously like MME pprs!

Vivian - That's a good point! I don't know why I thought scrappy supplies would be any different! I worked in the textile industry for 2 years and the company my DH works for manufactures the labels for brands like 7 for all Mankind, True Religion, Gap, Guess, Diesel and Rock & Republic. It's shocking how much a price difference there are for some brands, when the only real difference is the 2-3 cent label sewn in back or the 10-cent button and rivet! It's a huuuuge industry!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

I'll definitely share baby room photos with you guys, though I'll probably wait until we get it fully decorated and my dad delivers the crib, cradle and dresser/changing table he's building!

Can't wait to see how your son does his room, Vivian! I love decorating too

Edited by SonjaC on 01-10-12 01:37 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to SonjaC

I bought two pairs expensive jeans (Lucky Brand and BKE) nearly eight years ago and I'm still wearing them. No holes or tears. They're the only two pairs of jeans I have.

I loved the Recollections brand mini roses. So sad they stopped carrying those. The current stuff does look a wee bit cheap to me.

Tammy, I've been trying really hard to spend my xmas/birthday money! But J's online is having issues accepting gift cards right now... and two things that were in my cart are now out of stock

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Alissa, I loved those Recollections mini roses. I have to make my own now.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Kamananui

I loved those mini roses too! Sorry you are having trouble with your gift cards Alissa!! Hopefully they will fix it soon.

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

Guess I should have gotten her a different gift card

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Sonja your room color sounds delicious:)

I'm off to A's for my class. I'll let you know how it goes...

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

It's not the gift card Vivian and clearly it was a great idea as it seems it is the site who is having issues!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Tina, can't wait to hear about your class.

I can't believe we are 11 days into the month, and no one has busted yet. This must be a record!

Stupid me watched HSN yesterday and they had all these scrapbook shows on. MS was an hour long show. There are several punches that have been out for ages that I never had any interest in, but they showed all these different ways to use them during the demo, and now of course I need them. Planned on buying one today with my 50% off coupon, but now I see MS is 25% off in the store so the coupon can't be used. Whatev. I'll just use it on some ATG tape. There is nothing else I really want or need.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to Kamananui

I'm probably just gonna leave J's alone for awhile and try next month. Maybe some of the items that have sold out will be back in stock.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Kamananui

Alissa - Hope you can get that gift card to work!

It's my firm belief, Kelly, that M's always puts the MS stuff on 25-30% off whenever they have a 50% off coupon out!! It's a conspiracy, I tell ya! I've been wanting the double arches punch forever, but every time I finally have a 50% off coupon, the MS stuff is already on sale!

Thanks Tina! It sounded so good, I got a pregger craving for it and we had to go get me one! LOL!!

Vivian, how's the packing coming along? We went through our drawers and files and threw away a ton of stuff last night. DH is bringing boxes tonight and I'm going to clear off the book shelves and pack up all the frames and deco stuff. Think we might be having pizza tonight... I'm in no mood to cook!

Tammy - Are you over that nasty cold you had yet?

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

By the way, anyone ever used ZING embossing powders??? Peachy's deal today is 5 of them for $10... I'm curious... not that I wanna bust or anything!

Edited by SonjaC on 01-11-12 02:39 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to SonjaC

I've used Zing. They work fine. I prefer plain old black embossing powder if I'm gonna emboss anything.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

I've used Zing - I prefer Stampendous for the most part.

Sonja, I am getting there sweetie - thank you for asking - just down to the sniffles now it seems.

I can't believe no one is even close to busting yet.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

My budget is safe for another day. Bought ATG tape with my coupon which is a budget exception.

Sonja, I think you are right about Ms putting the MS punches on sale when the 50% off coupon is out. I'm going to have to use my Js 50% off coupon next time the MS stuff isn't on sale. It's so frustrating!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Kamananui

Thanks for the recommendations on the embossing powder, Alissa and Tammy! I decided I didn't need those bright colors all that much! Sooo my budget is safe for another day...

Kelly - I have a sinking feeling J's does that too... though I don't get there as often since the one nearest me I have to kind of drive out of my way to get to, while I can just walk to the M's on my lunch break (Very dangerous, mind you!)

I think I've got the least amount left, don't I? Anyone want me to help them spend their budgets?!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

oh I hear the dangerous part of M's. In the building I used to work at for the same company, M's is attached!!!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

I definitely haven't busted yet....woo too!! So proud of myself!! Been so busy at work...havent had time to scrap!! or shop!!

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

Packing is coming along - scrappin' ain't. Really want to make that second baby card before I put it all away. AND someone has ordered another card from me that I'll need to make after I get back from Florida next week. I guess she likes my work

So, not busted, not shopping, and very little scrappin'!! If you are adventurous, check out my blog. Posted the baby card I made last week.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

I'm having a hard time scrappin' these days too. Started a LO on Saturday night and it's still sitting on the table, unfinished.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Hi ladies, I had a blast making the minis at A's.
I will need to get back to you on what I spent, not much tho. I don't need a thing. I did buy a puffy pen that was so fun. We used it to make a cupcake then heated it up. I thought it would be great for snow and clouds too!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

oh Vivian I love that Carousel!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

I have two days off and no mojo. None. Nada. Nothing. Phooey!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Kamananui

I forgot I bought the Tim Holtz tool spinner with my coupon at A's and buy 3 get 3 free cardstock.
Please take $25 off of my budget.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

Kelly sorry about your mojo, but I totally understand. I've lost mine too. I was even invited to 20hour crop today and didn't go.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to tinadn

Woohoo!! Tina the big spender!! Did you post your mini to the gallery yet?

I hear you Kelly, on the missing mojo... I had plenty of time last night, but didn't do a thing. And I'm off on Monday and really want to finally get going, but am afraid the mojo just still isn't there! And of course I'll feel like I should be packing that day... Hope you get yours back!

Got my first doctor's bill last night... Holy smokes! I think my scrappy budget for the rest of this pregnancy may have to be zero!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to SonjaC

No Sonja I haven't taken a picture or uploaded the minis yet. Always dark when I get a chance. Maybe tomorrow. I'll be home in the am.

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to tinadn

I went to Ms and bought some stuff last night, but I already forgot what! Hubby's threatening with putting me on a no shopping diet, so I might be in trouble! I do have a Visa, A's and William-Sonoma's gift card to use. I haven't found anything I want to get though! I do need to take down the Christmas tree though...

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to kdinsmore

Still no spending here. Probably burned out from the holidays. Mostly focused on working out and surviving work these days!

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

will be in Florida the next few days - miss me!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

wow Alissa I am not sure if I should be proud or worried!

We will definitely miss you Vivian!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Have a great few days Vivian. I'm jealous, we just got 6 inches of snow.
School got out early and so far late start today. It's terribly cold and blowing like crazy here.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to tinadn

Alissa, you rock!

Vivian, have a fabulous time!

Tina, I loathe snow. Sorry your shivering. We are expecting a high temp of 70 today, and I'm still cold.

I feel like shopping today. I won't do it. Nope, I won't...

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Kamananui

I agree Alissa... I'm so burned out from the holidays it takes all I have to even go grocery shopping!

HAVE FUN VIVIAN!!!

Tina - Personally I snow, but as I'm pregnant and can't do the things I enjoy in it (i.e. ski) I'm kinda relieved we're not getting any here or else I would be crying! Hope you stay warm though!

Sooooo does it count if I get a $20 Groupon for $40 of goodies at a LSS near me?? It's good till July, but I'm guessing it does count against my budget!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

lmao!! well it counts, but that doesnt mean its not a fantastic buy!!

I havent scrapped in what seems like forever...I am determined this weekend to get at least 3 layouts done plus laundry plus cleaning the house!

I think i should be able to accomplish it all!!!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Well in that case I officially BUST! I could NOT pass that deal up!!! (And it'll give me an excuse to shop for *free* in Feb! Cuz let's be honest... this coupon won't make it to July...)
And if I'm being completely honest here, my SOD kit ended up being $58, not $55... I'll take my First To Bust trophy please!

You GO girl!! You can doooo it! I'm determined to get 3 done this weekend too... need to complete some of my challenges before I have to pack up all my scrappy supplies and move them! Good thing football playoffs are on this weekend... DH will be too distracted to nag me about packing! LOL

****SQQQQUUUUUEEEEEE****
Just got my Mist*a*bles from Peachy!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

so you just bought the Groupon? Not the supplies - if that is the case I don't think it counts until you actually spend it and then it will only be for $20 not $40. I mean technically you could give it away as a gift and then it isn't even counted at all right. so until you spend I say it doesn't count - just don't forget to count when you spend!

I'll update amounts over the weekend - I am kinda busy tonight -getting ready to crop

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

No offense, Courtney, but I like Tammy's answer better! Thank you Tammy!!! And yes, I did buy the Groupon, not the actual supplies. I actually bought it before I asked, assuming I'd be busted then, but this works out better!

I'm still gonna bust because that leaves me only $2... and I certainly can't get any storage stuff or sheet protectors for $2!!

So you're saying I'm not getting my trophy then, is that it?

Edited by SonjaC on 01-13-12 04:13 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

LMAOOOOO im not offended....I like Tammys answer better...and heck she's the boss so what she says goes right HAHA!!

I am so looking forward to football scrappy weekend!! i have so many challenges to complete!!

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations

Hey Ladies! I have been slightly Mia agan but I had good reasons, I am on the women's build team for habitat for humanity, and after my first day I was soo sore. Then My son has bball practice twice a week and a game every saturday. then bday parties and dr. apts. I barley have time to think let alone scrap shop I did get some pictures ordered and plan to order some more today so at least that part is ready for me to scrap.

Alissa (happy belated bday!! and with the shopping, I am right with you! I have just been too busy or worn out.

Sonja lol I know.. sad but I tried I tried. it is a shame it's this hard to shop. just time is not on my side

Vivian enjoy your trip!! it has been nice here except yesterday morning brrrr!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to ShaylaCreations

what a wonderful you are doing Shayla!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Sonja, you had to buy that Groupon! With all those expensive doctors appointments coming up you had to do your part to save money.

Alissa, do you have a fever? Someone take that girls temp.

Shayla, wow, that is so awesome!

I haven't bought a thing. Although the buy 3 get 1 free GM deal may be talking to me...

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to Kamananui

I spent $20 on Slice cartridges today. I liked one so much that I bought it twice, so I'll have to see if I can return one. M's is clearancing them out, so I might as well stock up and I can find a use for them later!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to kdinsmore

way to go on the Slice cartridges...

Kelly, that deal is totally screaming at me!! I don't know what colors I need....I have so so many...I think I am going to hold off for now...(please let me have will power) LOL

I too have not shopped... I even went into M's why DH yesterday and walked out completely empty handed....I think I'm sick or something LOL

hope everyone has a fantastic week!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

I avoided the GM deal. **Woot** I went down and looked at my GM shelves and asked myself where I was going to put the GM. I didn't have an answer, so I didn't buy. I obviously need more shelves.

I may (probably will) need to buy a TH ink pad today. I need a really dark green distress ink and don't have one for a LO I'm actually working on. I think Pine Needle may do the trick. I really don't want to spend the money, and yet I've searched all my inks and don't have the right color. Hope I can find it on evil bay for a decent price. Would hate to pay loads of shipping for one item.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to Kamananui

I'm still good!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

i think we're all coming down with the flu LOL...we have all resisted shopping..alhtough Winter CHA is coming up so LOOK OUT for me...There are so many new amazing lines coming out....I am loving the new line from G45

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
I forgot I bought the Tim Holtz tool spinner with my coupon at A's and buy 3 get 3 free cardstock.

This busted you my dear!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

ok update - sorry it took so long

I too have not shopped but SU Sale-a-bration starts on the 24th and there are some cool papers and dies I want. And my LSS has Riley stamps on sale the last weekend!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
  • tinadn Said:

This busted you my dear!

shoot, I forgot how low I made my budget

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to tinadn

I'd just like to prepare you all for the Bo Bunny CHA new releases. They rock! The Weekend Market line is phenomenal. I'm a 1000% sure I will bust the day I can get my hands on it. I have to have the collection pack, the buttons, the trinkets, the dimensional stickers, the brads, I want it all! **stomps foot** And now I'm off to put myself in the corner until I act like a well-behaved lady again.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to Kamananui

Did I mention I want the stamps too? Can. Not. Wait!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Kamananui

Kelly you are too funny!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

sorry Tina! I also forgot how low you made your budget!

Kelly I do NOT need any Bo Bunny I do NOT need any Bo Bunny but dang it all you are making me WANT some Bo Bunny

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

oh dear lord I went and looked and i found a Prima collection I liked too - dang nabbit!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

why do they make the papers so darn pretty?? huh??

lol OHHH so we buy them ALL!! I am so excited to get all this new stuff!! wonder how long we have to wait til we can get our paws on it!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Well that's what I get for finally breaking down and buying the TH tool holder that I've wanted forever.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

there is an SU stamp pad holder I want that is very costly so I am going to wait until after I move to England then don't have to cart it with me

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

I saw those Prima lines. There may be one of those I want too. I haven't seen EP yet either, and they are usually my fave. Gah! I need to start cutting up some serious paper, because I really have no room for a single piece let alone an entire collection pack. Grrrrrrrr, why did I have to be such a paper glutton??

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to Kamananui

Tina, I've been wanting a TH ink holder thingy, but so far, I've resisted. Tammy, I love that SU ink holder. Love it. I just loathe the price. BTW, I have a little moving envy. I think it would be so cool to live in England. I just don't think I'd handle the weather very well. I love my sunshine.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Kamananui

Dang... Tina stole my trophy from me... *Gleeful laugh* Good for you Tina!!

Good thing I missed that GM deal or I would have busted right behind you though...

Shayla - Sounds to me like what you're doing is way more important! Thats wonderful!!

Kelly - That was my thoughts exactly on the Groupon!

*SQUEEE* Just got my SOD kit... omg... in LOVE! I was eying those G45 tropical pprs anyway and about jumped out of my skin when I saw they were in this month's kit!

Do I even dare ask where you guys are seeing all this new stuff at??? LOL @ Kelly 'Paper Glutton'!!! Too funny!

Btw... I did not to ONE SINGLE PAGE this weekend!!!!! What the heck is wrong with me?!?! I want to... I need to... I just can't get myself motivated!! I thought the second trimester was the relief and rejouvinate trimester?! Did I miss that boat?

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

Sonja...yes i am going to enable you LOL...i found all the CHA sneak peeks here :

http://www.scrapbookupdate.com/cha-winter-2012-sneak -pe...

i have been looking and oodling for weeks so now you all can join me LOL!! So many pretty lines coming in..

I will be going to the summer CHA 2012 and I am so oober excited about it. Gonna be dangerous though!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

there are lines in the sneak peeks I did not even open just not even going there!

Kelly I hear you about the weather but Europe for $70 return pretty much anywhere for a flight (and Ireland for $20 return for St Patty's day), I'll live without sunshine every single day. It is actually affordable for me to fly to Italy for a weekend or St Petersburg to the winter palace

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Leave it to Courtney to be the enabler... LOL!!

Can my $3 really make it to the 31st??

Survey says.... DOUBTFUL!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

now Sonja - have a little faith my dear!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

omg Sonja LMAO!! yes Courtney=enabler..the good news is you can't get that stuff yet!!

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations
In response to SonjaC

Thanks Ladies

here is another way you can tell I have been out of it.. I forgot about CHA!! what type of scrapper forgets about CHA! lol I am on the sneak peaks page now... ohhhh I guess it's a good thing I have been so busy and not shopping because I wont feel bad for spending $$$$$$ when all the new goodies come out!! I think I have earned the right to blush at my bill. lol

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Shayla, if anyone has earned that right, it's you. You've been on the wagon for nearly a year. Go for it!

Deduct $8 from my budget. I spent $2.58 on fabric poinsettia on clearance at Ms. I may use them on my tree or I might use them on LOs, but just in case they make it on paper go ahead and deduct them. They were $.58 a bag, I couldn't leave them behind. I also spent $5 on the TH Pine Needle ink I needed for my LO. I may not be done yet. I'm still pondering that TH Alterations sign die. I could really use that on the current page I'm working on. I'm just not sure it would get a whole lot of use besides on that page. What to do, what to do...

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to Kamananui

And Tammy, wow! That some fabulous deals on flights. I'd be in Italy at least once a month! Can't wait to hear of all your traveling adventures.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Kamananui

I just booked my hotel for our CK Convention in JULY...now I am totally stoked!! Conventions will be coming to my area beginning in MAY!! can't wait

And then in July I get to got CHA.....OHHHHHH I am in trouble...the good news is I havent busted my budget yet this month...i think i am just waiting for what comes out from CHA

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Courtney, I love when it's CHA time. I always get so stupidly excited. I'm anxiously awaiting Basic Grey and Echo Parks sneak peaks. Hurry up!! Hey, I'm also jealous you get to go to Summer CHA. Yes, I'm very jealous! Color me green.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Kamananui

Tammy - Oh, I have faith... it's the confidence I lack!

Shayla - If it makes you feel better, I forgot about CHA too! And the Anahiem Expo that's coming up in FEB! EEK! I can't afford it... I can't afford it... I can't afford it...

Soooo, group trip to London to see Tammy and jet around Europe, right?! (Nevermind the ridiculous costs to fly to London from the US!)

*gasp* Totally in love with that Prima 'Sunkissed' set!! That yellow is very very close to the color we painted the baby's room and I x infinity sunflowers!! Eeek! And the Almanac collection is stunning too! aaaaaa

Good thing these are not available yet... Or my $3 would be buh-bye! lol!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

who are we kidding - that $3 is already gone buh bye just doesn't know what for yet! LOL

well getting there is up to you but at least you would have a place - and it's Manchester not London so is cheaper

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

LOL Tammy - that's a big ol' LIKE for that comment!

Oh how fun would that be?!

I'm falling for all the new Primas and the MME pprs...

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations
In response to SonjaC

Thanks Kelly and yes sonja it does, lol.. but now we both know I checked a few of the sneak peaks does anyone know if bo bunny realeased any sneak peaks? I may have skipped the link by mistake but I didn't see any bo bunny.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

yes Shayla my dear Bo Bunny release sneak peeks - but we need to be quiet around Kelly where that is concerned - there is one she is definitely coveting (and honestly she dragged me in line with her)

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Sonja dear there is a way to turn your $3 into $13 - apparently if you load up a layout to the gallery you are entered for a $10 gc here at sb.com

I believe there is rules - like you have to list one product on it - check under contests

Edited by Ladybing Tammy on 01-18-12 03:01 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

lmao!! love how we all enable..and the new bo bunny lines are TO DIE FORRRRR!!! as always....i want all the pretty papers now!!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Did someone say Bo Bunny? I LOVE Bo Bunny. Weekend Market is the shiznit! I'm pretty sure Serenity may find it's way into my stash too along with a little Country Garden.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to Kamananui

Gah! I've been crawling the web for EP & BG sneak peaks when all of a sudden I think I remember reading that they wouldn't be attending CHA this year. Did I remember that correctly or did I just make it up?

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Kamananui

Bo Bunny sneak peaks were nearer to the bottom if I remember right... of course after looking so long I sort of went cross-eyed...

Yep, totally coveting Weekend Market!!!

Tammy - TY for the tip! I can make it to the 31st with $13... assuming I win of course! That does it, I'm going home tonight and scrapping!!!! Gonna put some cheddar/potato soup on for dinner and go play!

LOL You could totally hear the alarm bells going off in Kelly's head when Shayla said 'Bo Bunny'!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to SonjaC

Well ladies, I was in J's, HL, M's and Tues Morning and only bought adhesive-patting self on teh back...

I've never been to a CHA- tell me about it

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations
In response to tinadn

lol ooops sorry Kelly! bo bunny is my favorite paper line.. and MME second..

Oh and I finally ordered more oxford $21 from my budget lol.

Now to get some up to date sneak peaks!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

Tina - way to go!!! And CHA is the Craft and Hobby Association Trade Show - you need to be affiliated with a retailer or have your own business in the trade to get in. It is where all the companies release their new goodies for the coming season.

And I told you guys we had to be very quiet mentioning BB around Kelly and here she is already drool down her shirt and looking for EP and BG (and I don't know the answer to your question)

Page 2 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics