Page 3 of 4 
Username Post: January Budget Challenge        (Topic#1568555)
ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations
In response to Ladybing Tammy

I can't believe I missed 6 sneak peaks for it!!! OHHHH I HAVE 3 MUST HAVES FROM the company that will remain unnamed! lol i am drooooling too

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations
In response to Kamananui

• Kamananui Said:
Did someone say Bo Bunny? I LOVE Bo Bunny. Weekend Market is the shiznit! I'm pretty sure Serenity may find it's way into my stash too along with a little Country Garden.

THose are 2 of my 3! Weekend market and Serenity I also want on the go!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to ShaylaCreations

omgosh when did BG go digital???? I just downloaded a freebie starter kit - I'll see if it works with my program and if it does oh I am soooooo much trouble

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations

Tammy a few months back maybe even last Jan I am not sure but I got a kit from them when they first went digi I was so excited lol. It worked just like my other digi papers

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

yes but I don't have the fancy Photo Shop - I use My digital studio from SU - and I just downloaded a free page kit and it worked - I am in sooooo much trouble

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

lmao look out tammys gonna be on a binge for digi because you don't have to pack that up LOL

Kelly im drooling with you so your not alone in the salivating LOL

so may pretty things so little time!! and Tina you should pat yourself on the back thats pretty darn good!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to newtoscrapping2011

well I do still have to consider budget but there are some wonderful digi sites with monthly freebies for now but Basic Grey - and they even have my old fave lines - is dear to my heart so I'll likely spend real live money there.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Tina, way to go!

Tammy, you are doomed. IMO, the older BG was the best BG. It will be hard to resist.

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake
In response to Kamananui

I'm back from my trip. Information overload for me, lots of playing in the sun for hubby and kid.

Didn't spend a dime on scrappy stuff. Did spend plenty of money on new shoes. We got down there and both my hubby and I realize our legs were really hurting and our shoes were about one month too old.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Vivian Lake

welcome back Vivian!!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Kelly IMO you are right about the older lines!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Welcome back Vivian....hope you had an amazing trip!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Hi Vivian.

Courtney, I can't wait until we are both drowning in new Bo Bunny.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Kamananui

Welcome back Vivian!!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to SonjaC

Thanks for the info Tammy, darn I was already planning a mini vaca in my head

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

you can still plan the mini vacay - it's easy to get to London from Manchester!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

It's not easy to get to London from Iowa-LOL

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to tinadn

I'll be in Heathrow in early May. Sadly it's just a fly by on my way home from Italy.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to Kamananui

Anyone know of any amazing scrap stores in Italy?

Edited by Kamananui on 01-21-12 08:13 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Kamananui

i wish

I'm doing a little scrapping today and keep adding another brad here and an extra scrap there...gotta use up some supplies so I can raise my budget again:)

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to tinadn

WOOO HOOO way to go tina....I really need to clean out some stuff so I can make room for my new stuff that i will be purchasing...I placed an order today at the site I design for since they have free shipping woo hoo..I spent $28.00 on Chipboard and other embellies so please scratch that off my list...I need to get spending on the rest of my wish list...my SOD kit probably wont be coming until February...but maybe the bill will come this month!!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

WTG Tina! And WTG Courtney for finally spending some money!

Take $2 off my budget, please, Tammy! I forgot I found a cute 3-tier plastic storage caddy and a 9x12 plastic portfolio for either my clear stamps or alpha letters in the dollar bin at Target yesterday. So you can scratch the 'storage items' off my list too! Yikes... down to $1 of scrappy money! Eek!

Edited by SonjaC on 01-20-12 04:41 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

Oh and you can scratch off the page protectors too... a friend of mine ordered a pack on Amazon and they accidently sent her two so she gave me one! It's like it was meant to be! (And when I was putting it away in my supplies, I found another pack! ) DOH! I hope I can reorganize this stuff when we move... clearly I have more than I think I do!

SPEAKING of the move... we haven't had rain in So Cal for a month and the one weekend we need sunny weather to move the last stuff out of the cabin... it's suppose to rain and snow!!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to SonjaC

That's crazy, Sonja!

I'm still going strong.

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake
In response to runzalot81

packing . . .

Edited by Vivian Lake on 01-20-12 06:00 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

I was able to return the 2nd Slice wedding cartridge, so please add $5 back to my budget. I went to M's and got stuff for a fundraiser, but none of it is for me.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to kdinsmore

I'll update a little later today ladies!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to SonjaC

• SonjaC Said:
Oh and you can scratch off the page protectors too... a friend of mine ordered a pack on Amazon and they accidently sent her two so she gave me one! It's like it was meant to be! (And when I was putting it away in my supplies, I found another pack! ) DOH! I hope I can reorganize this stuff when we move... clearly I have more than I think I do!

SPEAKING of the move... we haven't had rain in So Cal for a month and the one weekend we need sunny weather to move the last stuff out of the cabin... it's suppose to rain and snow!!

It was on the news that they had the Indians do a rain dance to help out the drought. I guess they had a little too much fun if you may get snow-lol

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to tinadn

Tina, way to go on using those supplies. I have such a phobia about cutting into fresh paper. I have no idea what my issue is. I'm fine using a whole piece on a LO, but when it comes to adding some decorative strips I start to panic. This is why I've got a frillion sheets of paper laying around. Yesterday I forced myself to cut up a piece of Bo Bunny and I near had an anxiety attack.

Sonja, hope it doesn't rain too much. I at least hope you get a few hours of without rain so you can load up the vehicle. I've got my fingers crossed for you.

Vivian, hope the packing isn't too painful for you.

Tammy, I spent $5.50 on the tab punch I wanted. It was on sale and I had a 20% coupon to use as well. Yay for good deals. Please cross off the punch and deduct $6 from my budget.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to Kamananui

Anyone have that hydrangea punch from MS (the 3-in1)? I have never had any desire for that punch, but yesterday while I was working on that page kit (day four of the dreaded page kit) I was thinking I really, really needed it. I don't have any little teensy four-petal flower punches. Do I need it? Do I? I think I might. All I know is that if I'm going to get it, I better get busy on my banana goal. I'm fresh out of bananas.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Kamananui

oh Kelly - do you have teensy hearts or circles you can make into flowers??

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

tammys tough...she keeps us all in check!! I woulda told ya that you needed it Kelly LOL...

Snowed here today so we totally had a lazy day....i did print about 70 pictures so now I have no excuse that I don't have the perfect picture to scrap LOL

Tomorrow is football Sunday woo hoo it looks like I may get lost in my scrap room!! I am printing out all of the challenges I want to complete this month and checking them off....I won't be shopping this weekend obviously!! i need to move to florida i hate this cold...there is about 2 inches of snow and an inch of ice..blech!!

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake
In response to Kamananui

• Kamananui Said:
Tina, way to go on using those supplies. I have such a phobia about cutting into fresh paper. I have no idea what my issue is. I'm fine using a whole piece on a LO, but when it comes to adding some decorative strips I start to panic. This is why I've got a frillion sheets of paper laying around. Yesterday I forced myself to cut up a piece of Bo Bunny and I near had an anxiety attack.

Sonja, hope it doesn't rain too much. I at least hope you get a few hours of without rain so you can load up the vehicle. I've got my fingers crossed for you.

Vivian, hope the packing isn't too painful for you.

Tammy, I spent $5.50 on the tab punch I wanted. It was on sale and I had a 20% coupon to use as well. Yay for good deals. Please cross off the punch and deduct $6 from my budget.

I was once a fanatic about cutting into "special paper". "I'm saving it for that special project" I would tell myself. Then one day I had an epiphany. I AM working on that special project. Today. Here. Now. I still cringe a little bit sometimes when I'm not absolutely sure about something, but then I remind myself that the scrapbooking business is not going out of business. New beautiful paper choices are available as soon as tomorrow. So use it, cut it, punch it today girls!!! It's what you bought it for.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

I too had that sickness but I have grown like Vivian - you will learn grasshoppers!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

I totally struggle with that Kelly!! I covet the papers for months and when I finally get them I can't make myself cut into them or play with them and I get squeemish about cutting when I'm not absolutely sure about the page! TY to Vivian for the great motivational comment! If there was a 'like' button, I'd totally like it!

at Tammy - Wax on, Wax off, Grasshopper!

And I agree with Courtney... Tammy's keeping us all honest - I'd have said go for it! (Now I think I need one too! ) LOL!

Well all your thoughts helped today, we decided to force ourselves to go up and deal with the leftover stuff rain or shine. And it turned out that the rain was gone by the time we left the house at noon and it was gone when we got to the cabin. It was cold, to be sure, and windy, but we got it all done in less than two hours and came home! (Total 6.5 hours with driving and lunch!) I'm exhausted, but satisfied that one chapter; however sad it is, is at last closed! We'll go look at the new place tomorrow and take some of the boxes we have over there...

Good luck packing Vivian! I'm suffering with you...

I got one page done at last - after a 3-month drought - last night!! I have two more laid out, but will have to do them tomorrow, if I can focus on them instead of the games...

GO NINERS!!!
(It's really hard to say that as a Seahawks fan...) Have a good Sunday everyone!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

Sonja love - a new chapter is about to begin - don't frown because it's over, smile because it happened - you still have wonderful memories and you are about to embark on the most important chapter of all.

and you know you could cheer for the Giants (GO GIANTS GO) if it really bothers you to cheer for SF.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Thanks for the encouraging words, Vivian. My goal is to finish one pack of some sort of paper this year. Any paper. I've never completely used anything. It's embarrassing.

So, I have plenty of money left in my budget, but no bananas. Yesterday when I was at work, I noticed we had a new power panel up. This usually means the stuff is limited. It's gorgeous. We have several packages of the resin embellies (very similar to the Prima Shabby Chic resin embellies)and I think I need to pick up a pack or two. (with a coupon of course) On my last scrapbooking bender (after I busted) I purchased a few packs of the Prima resin pieces and just love them. If I can get them at 50% off, it's a total steal. They also had some really fabulous birds I'm pretty sure I need. Sometimes I need something other than flowers and butterflies, right? I'm sad about giving up a banana though, but a girl has got to do what a girl has got to do. I'll hold off on the MS punch because I know that will be around for a while, but that LE Recollections made by Prima, I have to have.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to Kamananui

Sonja, I'm so glad you were able to finish up without rain.

As for football, I'm not sure who to root for. I was born in NY, but spent most of my adult life in SF. Go Giant Niners!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to Kamananui

No spending here.

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations

I used some of the paper I just ordered yes I actually Scrapped!!! First page this year and first page for my books in almost 6 months. the last page i made was for my Mil and even that was a while ago. I am hoping to get two more done today hopefully. No more spending.. but I am tempted to stop by M's has anyone been since they did the extra 70% off clearance? is it even worth the trip?

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

I haven't been to M's but I may be going tomorrow LOL... I too haven't spent...GOOO GIANTS!!!

I got 5 cards and 1 layout done this weekend...i probably could have gotten more done, but we are entertaining so I have to pretend to be sociable haha!!

Sonja...do a page about how your feeling today and journal the heck out of it....that way the fond memories will always be close...Your next chapter is so so exciting..and in 6 months I hope to be opening the same chapter. That is when we are going to begin trying to have a baby.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

It's amazing how fast I can scrap when I don't make all my embellishments. Who knew? I finished an entire page in under 2.5 hours yesterday. With my banana I plan to buy 3 of the new Recollections embellishment packages and the hydrangea punch, so please deduct $16.50 from my budget. I'm going to make multiple purchases over the week so I can use the heck out of my 50% off coupon from Joann's.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Kamananui

apparently someone did not see my post re using small hearts punches to make flowers - sighhhhhhh

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

LOL! I missed it, but I don't have any heart punches except border punches, but I probably could have used it except the hydrangea punch is more fun.

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake
In response to Kamananui

I find making my own embellishments the true joy of scrapboooking. I don't journal very well (too private of a person). I tend to put my personality and tastes into my embellishments. And, yes, it takes me a long time to make a page. So on some scrappy days, I'm just making embellishments (flowers and diecuts and bling). On others, I put it all together.

Edited by Vivian Lake on 01-23-12 01:14 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Vivian, you just described me in a nutshell. I love making my own embellishments, but I am going to try to incorporate some store bought stuff too from now on. I have drawers full of stuff that needs to be used up, plus I'm getting further and further behind on my scrapping. I need to find some balance.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Kamananui

Please deduct $42 from my budget. I played hookie from work today and went shopping. I got 3 walnut inks that were on clearance at J's as well as 2 sizzix dies that were also on clearance because they are christmas only $8.99 woo hoo... ok i need to curb the spending now for a bit LOL

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Kamananui

to Tammy for your words of encouragement! Sometimes I really have to be reminded like 10 times! I still don't feel fully 'pregnant' so it can be hard to associate these changes with a bigger and better change coming...

Love the journalling idea, Courtney! I'll add that to my collection of pages I want to do in the near future! LOL Time is flying!! Yaay!! Join me in preggoland!

We got to check out the new place last night finally! I'm really excited though we knew our living room would be smaller than the one we're in now. Have to find a way around that... The yellow paint looks fab in the baby's room - and they did our room in that color too! This weekend will be the big move... I'm tired already! How's your packing coming, Vivian?

Got to head out and get the cat to the vet... Cherrios , dahlings!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

Good luck on the move Sonja!!!

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

Went to M's today and got 2 Slice cartridges for $4!

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake
In response to kdinsmore

We are entering the final phase of packing. It is hard to leave the house and go to work knowing there's still so much to do. But we have been pacing ourselves and there really isn't much left. My son's toys (we have packed a lot and still more to go - he's so spoiled), breaking down furniture and basic kitchenware. AND lots of phone calls to all the people who need to know we are leaving.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

good luck with all teh packing ladies!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to tinadn

Good luck Vivian...glad you paced yourselves....I hope to never have to move again!!

I can't even imagine all of the calls that have to be made yuck!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

I seriously hate moving. I don't do well with big changes, and our next move will probably be absolutely hideous since we will be downsizing. Losing 2,000 or more square feet of living space won't be easy. Deciding what stays and what goes will be brutal. Hopefully that's at least a decade down the line.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Kamananui

Good for you guys for pacing yourselves, Vivian! I'm sure that helped a lot! Amazing how you don't realize what all you have until you have to move it!

We did too, sort of... We're only moving 50 yards down the hallway so things like cabinet drawers don't need to be emptied as the movers can just carry those down separately. It's all the things in the cabinets and closets we have to do! We are finishing the bedroom tonight and will do the bathroom and living room closet tomorrow and then the kitchen Thurs and Fri and then we'll be ready! (Ideally...)

Kelly, I totally agree! I hate moving! And we had to downsize a little too since our living room and bedrooms are smaller than what we had. Plus we have to accomodate for the smaller fridge/freezer and less wall space! We'll be living on camp chairs for a few weeks until we find a couch that'll fit. But I finally get a dishwasher so I'm in domestic bliss!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

Kelly talk about downsiziing - try moving continents - I really need to be ruthless with what I am taking with me.

There is a scrapbook yard sale on March 4 in a smaller town (part of our town) that I am looking to get a table at for that stuff.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

I need to spend some time here updating stuff I guess. so sorry I just haven't been up to it.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

We're not moving anytime soon but I have been fixated on our house lately. Not interested in scrapping right now so why not?

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

I still have boxes that I haven't looked at since we moved into our new house almost 2 years ago! It's time to clean out the basement. Might have to go through the scraproom and find things to swap/donate to a scrap sale. I did find 3 Slice cartridges that I bought on sale at M's today while looking for dh's birthday gift. I'll have to clean the closet too. Anyone have some spare time to help me clean/scrap/sew?

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to kdinsmore

I'd help you with the scrapping, but I'm currently burried in piles of junk to be given away... Feels really good to donate a lot of stuff and get it out of my closet/drawers tho!

Heading down to Glendale today, which just happens to have a nice large Ms.... Think my $3 can make it?? I really need cardstock... (no really!) :P But then I'd have to move it... hmmmm dilemma....

By the way, what is the deal with these Spellbinders Shapeabilities thingies?! F2F seems to only offer those things lately! They've got really cute flower ones today, but I have no idea what they're for! Anyone have these?

Edited by SonjaC on 01-25-12 10:37 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

Not sure on the spellbinders shapeabilities??!! gonna have to go check them out..I have totally been staying away from f2f lately...

Tammy, I couldnt even imagine moving continents...I think i would have to purge everything and just start over! Maybe ship 2-3 boxes of my photos and my treasured memories...anything else would get sold or tossed LOL!! Its amazing that I scrapbook because i dont really collect stuff...Moving 20 times in your life will teach you to travel light!!

I am going to totally be an enabler here though...uhhh scraputante...the club I design for is allowing me to give out a coupon code...so...since i heart you all, well COURTNEYFREESHIP is the code...all of her january kits are 25% off and this code is combineable with other offers! (psst visit their fb page for another coupon code 20% off)

I already went on my little shopping spree last week...

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

the "cute flowers" at F2F make roses. it allows you to make your roses in different sizes.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

thanks Courtney - enabling while offering free shipping works!

Sonja - $3 ain't gonna cut it sista! But have fun!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

Thanks for the heads up, Courtney! I went and checked it out.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

TY for the head's up Courtney, I'm totally going to check that out! (You enabler, you! )

Haha Tammy! I did not end up going to M's today! My $3 is safe for another day! I'm thisclose to the end of the month too! *Shaking fist at Courtney*

Thanks Vivian! Do you need a machine or tool to use these? I'm not gonna get them, I'm just tired of seeing all these on F2F and not knowing WTH they are for! (And Courtney, you're not missing anything on F2F if you don't know what these are either! That's all they've had for the last month!)

More packing tonight! Wweeeeee....

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to SonjaC

You need a manual die cutter to use Spellbinder dies. I use mine with the Cuttlebug but you can also use the Wizard or the Sizzix etc.

I have a couple of videos on youtube featuring these dies.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

lol Sonja

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Sonja you crack me up!! LOL I guess i don't need them LOL

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

I got an email from Peach Keen Stamps to become a "member" and get their face stamps once a month for less money. It's an automatic shipment. Hmmmmmm . . . tempting since I know I'll be buying after the move.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

HMMMMM that sounds so tempting vivian!!! I would have trouble resisting that (thank god im not a huge stamper or I would be running over there)

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

You are all a bunch of enablers. I love the F2F dies, but I have plenty of different punches to make roses, so I'll skip these. Scraputante is a pretty nice site. I love DA chipboard. Must hide head in sand. Vivian, I've been wanting some face stamps for ages for use with my Cricut. What set would you recommend?

I will not bust my budget. I will not bust my budget. I will not bust my budget...

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Kamananui

haha!! you can do it Kelly...only a few days left!! and then next month you can shop all you want LOL!!

forgive my ignorance because I am totally not a big stamper...what is a face stamp?? is it just a stamp of faces?

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

I'm glad you asked, Courtney, cuz I was confused... lol!

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake
In response to SonjaC

https://www.peachykeenstamps.com/

Below are examples of me using face stamps instead of using the cut design on either the svg file or cricut cart.

I use black ink for the face then color in the eyes with white pen. Then I usually use glossy accents for dimension. So many choices and SO much cuter imo.

Baby it's cold outside By Vivian Lake

Frosty Fun By Vivian Lake

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

ohhh so it is exactly what it sounds like LOL a stamp of different facial expressions...i definitely think they are adorable!!

Love those cards Vivian.

Sonja, I will totally look like an idiot and ask stupid questions, its ok you just sit back there LMAO!!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

you guys are hilarious - love the face stamps!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

I think the PK face stamps look way better than the die cut face!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Those are way cute! Love the kits you made, Vivian! Especially the snowman! I have that Winter Frolics cartridge... did NOT know I could do that!!

Courtney, I was on my way there, but I'll let you take the trophy on this one!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

LMAO!!!!! I have a permanent dunce cap on Sonja...at least you could blame it on Pregnancy brain farts LOL I have no excuse LOL Im not even blonde.

And I agree the stamped faces look WAYYYY better than the die cut faces

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

I didn't know what the face stamps were either, thanks for filling us in.

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake
In response to tinadn

I discovered face stamps by accident. I saw another scrapper who had these "cute faces". But I couldn't ask her how it was done. So thru clicking and surfing i discovered peachy keen. LOVE THEM. rarely on sale, but that's ok. The first time I placed an order I received it within two days. I now follow a couple of blogs who seem to partner with peachy keen. Quite simply. cute. stuff!

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake
In response to Kamananui

• Kamananui Said:
You are all a bunch of enablers. I love the F2F dies, but I have plenty of different punches to make roses, so I'll skip these. Scraputante is a pretty nice site. I love DA chipboard. Must hide head in sand. Vivian, I've been wanting some face stamps for ages for use with my Cricut. What set would you recommend?

I will not bust my budget. I will not bust my budget. I will not bust my budget...

I have the basic facials expressions and the faces that coordinate with the Create-a-Critter cart. You should buy based on how big you generally make your diecuts. Me, I usually stick to 2 - 3" cuts so I bought the medium sizes. I plan on buying a LOT more in 2012. One month at a time

Below is a picture of the worm from create-a-critter using face stamp. Love the little glasses!

Little Worm By Vivian Lake

Edited by Vivian Lake on 01-27-12 03:33 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

I am feeling the need for these stamps now:)

Hey ladies, just had to let you know I will gone on vacation for the next sign-ups. DH and I leave Monday for an all-inclusive resort in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. I hope to take a TON of pictures to scrap We are leaving the boys home- thanks to great friends and grandparents to take over!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to tinadn

I discovered Peachy Keen faces on the Cricut boards and fell instantly in love with them. So cute! I don't really make huge cuts, so I suspect the medium will be fine. Trying to figure out the sizes has been what's held me back from ordering.

Tina, that sounds like an awesome vacation. Can't wait to hear about it when you get back!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to Kamananui

Not to enable or anything, but all the Recollections embellies (stickers, bling, flowers) will be 40% off starting Sunday and there is a one-day coupon on Sunday for an additional 25% off. I'm not sure if it's the same in all states, but that's the e-mail I received. I'm going to have to stock up. Must. Not. Bust. Will. Not. Bust.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Kamananui

Well I know where I will be sunday LOL... I have a ways to go before I bust....so Im going to get some of those new pretties they have...

Vivian, I love those faces, and now I think I need them too, even though i very rarely create critters or people, but maybe I need to start LOL This is why we bust people!!! LOL

Tina, have an awesomely amazing vacation and enjoy the warm weather!!! I am seriously ready for vacation.....looks like wont be til November though....oh well!!

Going to an all day crop tomorrow. I hope to get at least 4 layouts done!! heres to hoping!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

well that was one heck of an enabling post cause now I need them too!!! (The Face Stamp that is)

I spent $35 on Riley Stamps today - they were on sale 30% off at my LSS and I bought 2 of the large packages of words and 2 smaller stamps

Edited by Ladybing Tammy on 01-27-12 03:19 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

That's a great deal, Kelly! Good thing I'm still in purge mode.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

i never thought I would say this but I am actually running low on flowers!! LOL....So I will be hitting up M's this weekend!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

• newtoscrapping2011 Said:
LMAO!!!!! I have a permanent dunce cap on Sonja...at least you could blame it on Pregnancy brain farts LOL I have no excuse LOL Im not even blonde.

I've got a double-whammy right now... I'm both blonde and pregnant!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

That worm is SOOO cute Vivian!!! Drat, now I need those stamps too!
Next month, Sonja, next month... Oooh! That's next week!!!!

Rats, Kelly, that deal sounds fabulous! Alas, I will be moving mountains (of cr@p) this weekend and will probably not have the energy to scrap (assuming I can find my stuff), much less sneak out to M's! May have to take a 'walk' on my lunch hour on Wednesday...

Tina! I'm so jealous!! Have a wonderful time!!! Lucky you don't have to take the boys either, that'll make for some fun!

I may be MIA for the next couple days as the cable/internet won't be hooked up until Tuesday. (BOO!!) If I miss the sign-ups, will someone sign me up for Feb? I'll figure out my budget later...

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend (and in Tina's case, vacation)!!

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake
In response to SonjaC

glad i could finally help with the enabling!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

You got that right Sonja, my hubby tried to sneak a Victoria's Secret bag into the suitcase, but I found it!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to tinadn

Looks like I'm gonna make it out with my $10! Next month, I'll have twenty!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

oh wow Tina!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Okay I am done updating (I think) and Sonja you are at $1 not $3 sweetie but you could still make it!

Who else is shocked that 2 certain people (no names mentioned are not bust (one has even't spent a dime))

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

ok you will notice that I have joined Tina in the Busted club - what can I say it was the first order of SU Saleabration - I had to spend $60 to get something free and there is way to much I like in th enew mini and SAB.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Tammy has busted and I'm still an How did that happen? And Alissa hasn't spent anything? Must be the end of the world...

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations
In response to Kamananui

That worm is sooo cute!!!

Ok Ladies I went to HObby lobby and m's for a few embellishments.. only spent 10$ I am really shocked at how little I find at those stores now... I use to go crazy in them.. everything I like I don't need at all or couldn't use.. I guess that is what happens when you buy by project

I did spend money on non scrap items there but It didn't come out of my budget, it was for my sons room wall.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Yes Shayla that is what happens when you buy by project! And it saves you - right now I am buying stuff for my stash just because it is not available in the UK SU catalogs. Still I have to move it so I am really questioning what I need.

Page 3 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics