I am doing the Card Making Mama swap again, but this time if will be different. We will have a set amount of ladies sign up, but I think we will make cards for each person, send them to me and I will swap them out like a regular swap. That way if you don't send yours in, you don't get any and no one is shorted. Because those that don't send, the maker gets the set back as EXTRA.
I will give take like 12 ladies to sign up and we will make 5 cards for each lady, with what she likes like the survey I originally had and include alittle extra goodies for each lady. Se we will make 60 cards total, five different ones for each lady and then 12 little goodie bags or $1NIP items. So every person that sends gets the same amount of cards back as they sent in.
Does this sound fair to you ladies that stayed throughout the swap? I will do it several times this year, we can have the same ladies rejoin or new ones added. I will give us like 3monthes to work on all those cards they will be due to me Early March and swapped out within a week. Then the next round will start for another set of 12 or the same 12 ladies, they can switch the type cards they would like to receive too.
So here is the break down of it: JAN-MARCH
1. 10 ladies
2. make 5 cards for each of the 9 ladies(don't include ones for yourself): all different and ones that are from their mini survey
3. Goodie bag for each of the 9 ladies, or 9 $1 scrapbooking items.
4. You will have approx. 3 month's to make the total of 45 cards. Mail them to me, I will swap them out in a weeks time. Mail them back to you.
5. Include the same amount of postage plus 3 44cent stamps, and DC. We don't want our precious cards getting lost and losing all that stuff.
6. If for any reason someone doesn't mail their stuff in to me, you ladies get back the extra set of cards. This way you get 45 cards back no matter what. And you get 9 goodie bags back.
7. No one gets cheated out of cards and we get through the rounds faster too.
This round for Jan-March we will only have 10 ladies. So will be making a total of 45 cards, five for each lady and 9 goodie bags or $1NIP items.
Okay ladies pointed out that of course we don't include ourselves, so you make 9 sets of 5 cards, going by each ladies surveys, and that is a TOTAL of 45 cards and 9 goodie bags/or $1 NIP items in 9 quartz size bags or whatever size baggie ur cards fit into...lol
DUE DATE: March 16th, 2012. Which is on a Friday.Due in my hand that day.NEW DUE DATE MARCH 23RD, 2012.
Sending survey out to the ladies this round, please get the surveys back to me by Monday, so I can compile them and send them all to you via pm, so you know what colors and types cards the ladies like.
My mailing address is: Tonya Roberson
4358 Westport Road
Columbus, Ohio 43228
Participants for Jan-March
6.TJ's Mom- DONE
7.BBScraps- NEVER RECIEVED
10. Sanurascraps- RCVD