Page 4 of 6 
Username Post: FEBRUARY NEW LAYOUTS        (Topic#1569905)
JediScrapToo
Diva
JediScrapToo
In response to tealbrand

wow, Jojo! Sounds like quite an adventure! Have fun! and GOOD LUCK!

ACU 2H! Have a crop tomorrow, going to work on my digi! TTFN

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to JediScrapToo

Good morning!

COngrats on the new life adventure, JoJo.

Sorry for all of the sadness, Cheryl.

Have a great day ladies.

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to tealbrand

So Mel, sorry about the ticket snafu

(DId you all know what snafu means..old military (maybe Navy) term for Situation Normal, All F*cked Up)

Cheryl today is gonna be sad for you..I'm so sorry.
I want to see the Vow.

Jojo....wow take pics and do a scrapbook about your new exciting venture. Hope it is a huge success. Keep us posted when you have time. Congratulations

HELP I can't stop using doilies....just did another one...will share later after finishing touches added but gotta clean up now...COMPANY'S COMING....that'll be Katy.
Both dds are feeling ill...I guess I'd better go email Sis and warn her..sure she will come anyway. Vicki's may be allergies and Roni had a fever last night..I think they are both just stressed..Vicki with too much school and work and Roni with working too early (for her) and boyfriend woes. Well girls...welcome to life..that sounds cold....seriously though we just want to protect our kids from everything no matter how old they are...and we can't.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to dollscrap

Darn Mel, that should not have happened.

Aww Cheryl, that is tough, so sorry for your losses.

Jeannie, you poor girlies. I hear ya, we do want to protect them but I have come to terms with the cold fact that hey must learn to deal with it at an early age so they are strong and can handle the even harder stuff that life tends to throw. I was such a wimp when we fould out our baby had a defective heart and had to have open heart surgery to reapir and patch a giant hole and defective valve. I sure grew a back bone in a hurry that year. No one, but no one messed with my baby without my say-so. In fact, I got one intern kicked out of the program and I was only 22. Hope they feel better soon!...and Katy comes anyway.

what's wrong with dolies, I like 'em!

Dayna, where's you crop? Have fun!

Hiya to everyone else.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to rockmom

ss cheryl about your loss,sending prayer

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to rockmom

Jeannie, is Roni the one who traveled abroad last year with her bf? And he ended the relationship?
Sorry if I am being to personal. Regardless of which daughter, I know she is struggling to deal with it. Hugs to her.

Have fun scrapping with Katy! I am always jealous of this...wish my sister was into scrapping! And my daughter too! Neither have an interest.

Edited by Anna C on 02-17-12 11:03 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to Anna C

Hi Anna...you're thinking of Katy's #2 dd. Her dd is doing fine.
This is Roni's first real boyfriend....she worries over nothing. All the years she wished she had a beau and didn't have one, I TRIED to tell her how lucky she is to not have to deal with all that drama and just enjoy her friends and life....NOW she understands what I meant..her beau is a nice guy though. But I know he won't be her last one....

I hope.

Wow Denise I am so glad your dd is well..how young you were to go through that..that sure grows you up fast.
NOthing wrong with doilies....I just can't seem to NOT use them all the time....they're like a crutch..I need a pretty detail I head for the doilies.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to dollscrap

Ok...Katy and Jeannie, so sorry. I can't keep names and faces straight with you all. Glad Roni is doing fine.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Anna C

Lol, Jeannie, they sure are a pretty touch. What brand do you use the most?

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to rockmom

I buy doilies from Michaels baking dept and We R Memory Makers have or did have doilies. Katy gave me a couple cool square ones and I have some heart shaped ones and gold foil ones. And when we go to dinner, if a dish is served on a doily and the doily is clean..it goes into my purse for use later in a layout.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to dollscrap

Aha. Dinner doiles! They sure are pretty on your lovely LOs.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Jeannie - I LOVE your doilies and don't see any reason you shouldn't use them if you want to.

It has been a really LONG day, and I have a horrendous headache. Going to bed soon!

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to cdjohnson

Must WATCH!!! 2 dogs in a diner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=EVwlMVY qMu4&vq...

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to dollscrap

Morning!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Anna C

Morning!! I am headed off to work see everyone this evening.

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to cdjohnson

Morning!

Those dogs were SO funny jeannie!

BBL to get caught up on everything

Its my Friday-yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeee

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to DittoBabyGirl

Lol those diner dogs are too funny!

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to rockmom

Hi everyone. Katy and I spent the day scrap shopping and now we are scrapping. We went to Berkeley, Scrapbook Territory. The SF Bay Bridge is closed til Tuesday while they work on building the new one...what a mess..we have to head that way to get to Berkeley.
Anyway Katy had coupons and gift cards and spent like 5 bucks the whole day and got a lot of stuff. sigh. jealous. but she bought lunch. We each got MS punches with our M's 50% off coupons. We also went to the SF Giants dugout store and Michaels.
She's done 2 layouts, me 1.
I hope you're all having good relaxing weekends and getting to be creative.
I'm glad you guys enjoyed the doggie's dining.
Here's the layout I did today of DD1's precious wabbit. I need to retake this as the sun has gone down already.

Sugar Boo By Dollscrap

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to dollscrap

JCI . . . had a good day at work and get to do it all over again tomorrow.

ACU2H

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons
In response to tealbrand

• tealbrand Said:

bear

OMG!!!! He's gorgeous!!!!

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons
In response to Jojo Noons

Hi Ladies!!! Thank you so much for the well wishes!!! I am nervous... but sssssssssooooooo excited!!!

Donna...brave you!!!! Everyone I talk to who has done this...packed up and moved away...They say the same as you...it was the best thing they ever did...I'm one always up for adventure!! They also tell me, and acknowledge... it seems hard and emotional while doing it...but once it's done and you get on in life...No one ever regretted their decision

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons

Have quite a few pages to get caught up on...Man...either I'm neglecting more than I thought...or You guys are a chatty bunch, and a scrappy, chatty bunch at that!!!LOL... which is a good thing!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Good morning!

Loved the dog diners! So cute!

No scrappy time here....yet, hopefully I will get some.

Katy and Jeannie, have fun!

Hello to everyone else and have a fabulous day!

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons
In response to Anna C

ACU!!! will be back later!

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl

I'm behind...will be back in a bit to get caught up on everything

Just wanted to drop this off...finally am getting around to organizing my Nestabilities. I had them in a drawer...didn't know what I had and plus they started to fall out of their packages. I really like how its coming out...I have about another 5 pages to do. I put labels on the back with the name of the Nestie

Nestabilities Storage Front By DittoBabyGirl

Nestabilities Storgae Back By DittoBabyGirl

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap

Donna...have fun with your nesties. Pretty designs.

Katy is on layout number 5 or 6. I only did 2. I can't scrap and eat, clean, yak, visit, fool around, chat on the computer at the same time. Do not know how to focus anymore.

Here's the one I just finished. I took pics of Katy's layouts and I'm gonna crop them and then she can post them if she wants to...and if I get off the d*mned computer.

Lil Angels (Swirlydoos) By Dollscrap

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to cdjohnson

Just taking a break here to drop off a couple layouts.....
Summer time 1955 By Scrapkaty

Sweetheart By Scrapkaty

Just Jordy By Scrapkaty

and...

Beautiful By Scrapkaty

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to Scrapkaty

...and back to scrapping I go....will be back later to play catchup...and boy.....do I gotta get caught up!

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to Scrapkaty

hmm.... I do believe I MIGHT be ACU!!
back to scrappin!!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Scrapkaty

Jody - we are not nearly as chatty in here as the Gran's thread. I am sorry that you felt it necessary to leave but glad I still get to "see" you here!

Katy and Jeannie - Looks like you two have been having a good time.

Donna - love all your nestabilities. Looks like a great way to store them.

ACU2H

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons
In response to cdjohnson

Hi Cheryl!!! Yes, I'm sorry but felt I had to...very glad to see you here!!! I DO miss you gals... I get to see you in here and it is Cathe I saw in here before?? I'll be visiting your gallaries, as well as the other gals and elsewhere!!!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Acu

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to rockmom

Hi all..I am SLEEPY.
We've eaten scrapped eaten scrapped played a Monopoly card game with Roni last night...scrapped ate...shopped and ate then scrapped and came on here of course and ate and scrapped...

I did this the other day but only posting now..it's for the Round Robin challenge at Swirlydoos and it wasn't due til tomorrow.
My Funny Valentine By Dollscrap

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to dollscrap

Good Morning!

JediScrapToo
Diva
JediScrapToo
In response to Anna C

ACU - Good Morning1

And I LOVE the doilies1 I don't use them but it's only because I'm doing a boy album!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Good morning!! I actually slept in for a change and just got up at 9:00. I haven't done that in YEARS!!

Jody - yes Cathe comes in here occasionally. She and I are both struggling as to whether to remain in the Gran's thread or not. I told her about this thread and that she would be welcome here.

ACU2H

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to cdjohnson

Good Morning.
Lovely that you got to sleep in today Cheryl. I was up at 7:17..thanks dogs...that is sleeping in for me lately.

We're still scrapping.
Layout score
Katy-10, Nean-4 ....same like always.

Here is my latest. Vicki and Mike.He was gonna be a pig in a blanket...(his pig costume wrapped in a blanket) but that occupy movement had just started and so he decided to be a capitalist pig so he wore a suit...it was funny. Vicki made her costume...borrowed a sewing maching and made the costume..pretty good since she has never sewn before. Princess Mononoke was raised by wolves and lives amongst the animals. Vicki fashioned all the accessories by hand, using clay for the dagger and jewelry. It was quite impressive irl.
The Princess and the Pig By Dollscrap

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to dollscrap

happy monday

i did this friday had a great weekend until sunday
when out hvac went out and no hardware store was open so today i will have some heat back,we have a couple of small room heater for days like this

loveyou* By Tealbrand

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to dollscrap

Happy Monday --- we spent the weekend down at some friends house. Had a ball, the men all went training all day which left me & BFF all day to play! And not the computer in sight. ON the way down we ended up in a huge traffic mess that took 3 hour to travel 27 miles. DH was losing it!

Awesome work!!! I'm acu.

Love the new avi Denise!
Sorry about the ticket woes Mel...that really sucks that they waited so long! Must need the money!
Jody...my DH did that to me twice! We married & immediately moved to CT where he was stationed. Then after being back in CO for 4 yrs we moved to WA after he graduated college. And yes although it was hard to leave my family it was the best thing for all of us. You will see it too and I wish you much luck & success with the lodge.
Jeannie--I knew what SNAFU meant--dh was in the navy for 6 yrs and used that term alot! lol...

Good morning and hi to all....!

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to dollscrap

happy monday
want to scrap but it clean up day,made everyone clean their room sat and sun today is my wash day i might be able to do something later on today

Edited by tealbrand on 02-20-12 10:25 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to tealbrand

Aww so sorry about the heating Mel, that is never any fun.

I've had an aweful headache for four days now, can't seem to shake it.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand

awesome storage

JediScrapToo
Diva
JediScrapToo
In response to tealbrand

YEY! Nice find at Tuesday Morning today!!! I found some discontinued TH stuff! A masking template as well as some Grungeboard Elements!

I'm kinda in a TH mood lately, just got one of those Ink Blending tools (finally) and am now loving inking edges! Fun to distres pages once in a while!

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons
In response to Abby0317

• Abby0317 Said:
Happy Monday --- we spent the weekend down at some friends house. Had a ball, the men all went training all day which left me & BFF all day to play! And not the computer in sight. ON the way down we ended up in a huge traffic mess that took 3 hour to travel 27 miles. DH was losing it!

Awesome work!!! I'm acu.

Love the new avi Denise!
Sorry about the ticket woes Mel...that really sucks that they waited so long! Must need the money!
Jody...my DH did that to me twice! We married & immediately moved to CT where he was stationed. Then after being back in CO for 4 yrs we moved to WA after he graduated college. And yes although it was hard to leave my family it was the best thing for all of us. You will see it too and I wish you much luck & success with the lodge.
Jeannie--I knew what SNAFU meant--dh was in the navy for 6 yrs and used that term alot! lol...

Good morning and hi to all....!

Thank You Abby!!! I appreciate hearing others going though such moves. I'm trying to keep my mind about all the caos in the house right now. As being one who has been in the area many a time to where we are moving....Every time I'm there I feel good, relaxed, prosperous, energized...it feels right!!! So Just to get through the physical and emotional transition, knowing things will be OK... sitting on the "other" side of the fence and being able to re establish myself is going to be wonderful!!! I guess I just want to blink my eyes and have it DONE!!! LOL!!!

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons
In response to dollscrap

• dollscrap Said:
So Mel, sorry about the ticket snafu

(DId you all know what snafu means..old military (maybe Navy) term for Situation Normal, All F*cked Up)

Cheryl today is gonna be sad for you..I'm so sorry.
I want to see the Vow.

Jojo....wow take pics and do a scrapbook about your new exciting venture. Hope it is a huge success. Keep us posted when you have time. Congratulations

HELP I can't stop using doilies....just did another one...will share later after finishing touches added but gotta clean up now...COMPANY'S COMING....that'll be Katy.
Both dds are feeling ill...I guess I'd better go email Sis and warn her..sure she will come anyway. Vicki's may be allergies and Roni had a fever last night..I think they are both just stressed..Vicki with too much school and work and Roni with working too early (for her) and boyfriend woes. Well girls...welcome to life..that sounds cold....seriously though we just want to protect our kids from everything no matter how old they are...and we can't.

Oh I do plan on making an album for sure!!! I have some pics of the campground in my gallery if anyone wants to take a peek... We already have an other cabin up there which we have owned for a few years...The Campground is a step up and sadly we will be selling the "other" property. It is pretty secluded, 6 1/2 miles in the woods, no electric, everything propane. Sitting on one side of what is a bowl of muntains all around us. I'm sad that we're letting this go...but we just really won't have time for it. We're right on "the bog" great fishing and the views are breathtaking... But we are getting older and electricity is a virtue...not only that but...being that far out and in the mountains...even our cell phones don't work unless we get to the top of a mountain. I always think...what would I do in an emergency??? God forbid, but it's a fact, something which was always in the back of my mind...

Front Door View By Jojo Noons

This is one of the first pics I took when we bought the cabin at the bog....Need to find a present pic of cabin...we did soo much work to it. When I find it , I'll post.

But yes...I need to finish the scrapbook Chapter of "AT THE BOG", then I'll be able to move onto the Campground version!!!

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap

Wow Jo..I admire you guys..It must be beautiful there and worth the inconvenience. I could do without my phone maybe but not electricity. I was definitely born in the right century

Out Tuesday Morning never has any good scrap stuff so I never even bother to look anymore. Great find!!

Well Katy must be home or nearly there by now. We had a great time and I am always sad to see her go. But she'll be back mid March for the Expo.

Glad you had a great weekend Terry...bummer about the traffic jam..my dh would go nuts too.

The bay bridge was supposed to be closed til today but the work was done early and it was open to traffic yesterday...how often does that happen???

Here is one more from me. Little Roni was such a cute baby and so cuddly and she loved Yves her Cabbage patch baby. My dad pronounced Yves as "Why viss" and that is what the doll was always called.
Baby Love By Dollscrap

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to dollscrap

acu2h

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Anna C

ACU2H

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons
In response to rockmom

• rockmom Said:
Aww so sorry about the heating Mel, that is never any fun.

I've had an aweful headache for four days now, can't seem to shake it.

Oh Denise I hope you feel better soon! Do you have allergies by any chance??? This year because of the wacky weather....Doctors are seeing patients with allergy outbreaks much earlier... i get a vicious headache due to my sinuses...

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons
In response to cdjohnson

• cdjohnson Said:
Good morning!! I actually slept in for a change and just got up at 9:00. I haven't done that in YEARS!!

Jody - yes Cathe comes in here occasionally. She and I are both struggling as to whether to remain in the Gran's thread or not. I told her about this thread and that she would be welcome here.

ACU2H

My arms are open wide waiting....hehehe!!! We all are waving!!!!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Yeh, Jojo, I have really bad allergies.

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons
In response to rockmom

• rockmom Said:
Yeh, Jojo, I have really bad allergies.

AWWW!!! poor kid, I know how you feel... I don't know what kind off allergies you have,,,but what I do (luckily mine aren't too bad), I use wally world's equate allergy relief antihisamine 25 mg, and equate ibeprophen... and manage quite well. My best to you...hope you find some relief!

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons

• JediScrapToo Said:
YEY! Nice find at Tuesday Morning today!!! I found some discontinued TH stuff! A masking template as well as some Grungeboard Elements!

I'm kinda in a TH mood lately, just got one of those Ink Blending tools (finally) and am now loving inking edges! Fun to distres pages once in a while!

Great catch Dayna!!!

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons

ACU2H!!!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Good morning!

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to Anna C

Good morning!

I am sooo far behind in chit chat-I'll try to catch up. If I don't...just keep in mind its not even 6 am lol

Jeannie- I'm sooo jealous of your scrappy weekends with your sis. I want a scrappy sister TOO lol j/k I think its fabulous and always enjoy your escapades =)Since I don't live in CA I have no idea how often they close the bridge-not much I'm assuming? lol

Isn't it fabulous to sleep in Cheryl? I wish I could every day...I love my soft, comfy bed. Wish I were still sleeping now lol Who's Gran and whats a matter with her thread? (sorry for being nosey but I can't help it)

Sounds like a fun weekend Terry-except for the traffic. Oh how my hubby HATES traffic. When we first moved upstate he still worked in Brooklyn-2 1/2 hours aways. Oh yeah-that was FUN. Thankfully he was able to stay at my parents house-he would just come home on weekends or sometimes during the week to pick up me and Chris then head right back to the city

Sorry about your headache Denise. I hope you feel better soon!

Jojo-your land is gorgeous! I'm soo envious-I miss living in the country soooo much! My goal is to someday convince the hubby to move back to someplace rural. I would glady sacrifice all the convienence of "big city" living to have all that gorgeous nature at my fingertips once again. As long as I had an internet connection so I can scrappy shop I'd be ok!

Inking is addicting Danya-that is my most used technique. My lo's don't feel complete without something inked lol

Sorry to hear about your heat issue Mel-I hope that gets fixed soon!

I'm going another knee doc today. The doc I saw last week ticked me off...his staff don't know what they are doing. I stressed for 2 weeks about getting my knee drained only to go in for a shot? If I amke an appointed to get my knee drained why did they not tell me they don't do that in the office? Seriously?? Then the doc spends like 30 seconds with me and said to come back next month. For what? Another shot? He was in such a hurry I didn't get to ask him any questions-really irritated me. So I decided to see another specialist

Hi hi to everyone else! I hope I didn't miss anyone. Its now 6:11 and I gotta get a move on

Chow!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson

Donna - I hope you get better results from the new doctor you are going to see. A shot is not going to do your knee any good if it needs draining. I wonder why they don't do it in their office. My dad had his knee drained years ago in an office setting.

I don't want to bash another thread so let's just say there have been some issues in that thread lately (which is by invitation only), some hurt feelings, etc. and not sure it is going to be a thread I can remain a part of or not.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cdjohnson

Donna, I am very jealous of Jeannie and Katy's scrappy time too! Neither my sister or daughter have an interest in it. My Mom is a quilter and I can't convince her to jump into scrapbooking. However, she does scrap in a different way. She has tons of albums where she has clipped newpaper articles about family, friends, and neighbors over the years.

Cheryl, hope the Gran thread can resolve their issues. I sure am glad everyone here gets along and we don't have any problems.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons
In response to Anna C

Good Morning Ladies!!!

Is it me,,meaning my computer?? This site seems very sluggish today. Having trouble navigating from one page to the next. So I'm happy to have made it here!!!

Donna...I'd would be peeved too with the way your last appt. went. Hope the new doctor/specialist can help and isn't in a rush. You were there for a specific reason which they should of been aware of, and if they weren't sure exactly what the problem was...DUH, they should of taken the time and care to find out!

Anna...My Mom is also a quilter....she really makes some beautiful, specatular quilts...she trys to get me to quilt, I try to get her to scrap...just doesn't work, LOL!!! So we admire each others projects... We are both perfectionists,, well she's much worse than I , HAHAHA!!! and it shows when she puts together her creations. Patience is a virtue and she has mastered that concept....I on the other hand tend to be spontaneous at times, so sometime I need a project done NOW....and the impatience shows...With that said...I am a very slow scrapper on "normal" terms....I could never go to a crop...I wouldn't be able to get anything acomplished!!! I've found to that I must be a "loner" scrapper... find it best to be busy with my scrappin alone...so I can go at my own pace,,,stare at my LO,,,waiting for it to talk to me....LOL!!!!!

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons

Attempting again to upload a pic of the cabin at the bog...I did last night, however only half the pic seemed to upload...the other half totally grey, so the pic just showed the tops of the trees behind the cabin....

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317

Good morning...
Back from curves and sweating up a storm. I hope all this exursion is getting results or I'm going to be PO'd!!

Donna--yes see another doctor! It sounds like that one just wanted a fee and isn't treating the problem. I hate assemblyline doctors. Hope it works out and if the new one doesn't don't give up...find another.

Jody...is the size of your photo larger than 4x4? That will mess it up loading.

Cheryl...I'm sorry to hear about the thread. I enjoyed my time over there but I just couldn't keep up. One day there were 7 new pgs of chatter. Ann has invited me back but I begged off because I just can't spend that kind of time here.

Denise...a neck warmer, cold compress on the forehead, a cup of hot tea & honey, a recliner, and 3 Advil. That's what it takes to make my horrid headaches go away. Luckily they don't happen much!!!

Jeannie & Katy...what a wonderful thing you two have going! As you can tell we all wish for the same but in lieu of that we wish you guys well & definitely enjoy the stories & the work!!! My sis in CO used to scrap but she's got a very busy life so it isn't in her time plan.

Hi to everyone else....hope all is well today. I'm off to start making reports, etc.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Abby0317

Terry - Annie has posted in the thread that you are returning to the Gran's thread around March 1 in case you don't know that. I knew before that you said it was too much for you. On the days, I work it is not unusual for their to be 4-5 pages for me to read. Just FYI

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons
In response to cdjohnson

Terry...I know you and I are in a couple of threads together...I beleive it's this one I inadvertently called you Abby... Sorry for the mix up!

Packed away all of my china and holiday china, holiday glasses and platters and ect...4 boxes all together. Hubby is going to hate me,,,trying to keep these fairly light....yea right!! But if I can move them around, then he can pick up and put in the truck...I'm hopeful anyway!!! hehehe!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Ouch, seven pages of chatter is a lot!

Having just packed up my MIL house, I can relate. A two-wheel cart is a life-saver! We went and bought one at Wal-kart, I could not have gotten it done without it. She had three bokcases of books and two sets of heavy ironstone dishes. LIFT with your knees!! Orders from my PT daughter.

Thanks for the headache advice. I deal with these things too often. I use 2 zyrtec, two advil, and then two tylenol or extra strength excedrin two hours later. Turn off all the lights, sounds, and hold my head in a grip under my pillows. I use moist heat pads on my neck, ears, and shoulders. When the fronts move thru and the pressures change my sinuses react in a not-so-nice way. I've dealt with them since I was 15. We did EEGs to check for migraine, and the tests showed NOT migraine so we treated for cluster headache and treated for them but that was worse than the headaches. We discovered when I was 18 that I have a wisdom tooth in a sinus cavity and that would require major surgery to remove. That's not happening. Later we did some allergy tests. I am sensitive to too many things. Smoke, dust, mold, weeds, cedar pollens, nylon, wool, food colorings and preservatives, some spices, and a few other things.

Good thing is I am feeling better now.

Yeh, I want a sister to scrap with too. Don't have one so y'all are my scrappy sisters! Its not the same as being in the same room but we still get to share.

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons
In response to rockmom

HI,,,just popping in to drop off the pic of the cabin at the bog....finally it uploaded...TFL!!!

Cabin at the Bog By Jojo Noons

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

DO3

Happy By Rockmom

Wyoming By Rockmom

Buffalo Bill Dam and Reservoir By Rockmom

Looks like a relaxing place JOJO.

Edited by rockmom on 02-21-12 02:30 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

ACU2H

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty

Well, it looks like I'm behind again!
here are 3 more I did at my sister's.. I have a couple more that are "works in progress"...

New clothes By Scrapkaty

Celebrate By Scrapkaty

scrapper's heaven By Scrapkaty

Now I'm off again to go catchup with you all!!

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to Scrapkaty

Denise, sorry to hear you have such horrible headaches...and all you have to do to get through them!
Donna...good luck with the new specialist. I hope he drains your knee..(I still say eeuuww!)..
Jojo..that is a gorgeous photo of your new "home"...good luck with your move!
Jeannie...Miss you! Can't wait for March 17th!!! Maybe I shouldn't try unpacking my scrap [email protected]!

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Scrapkaty

ACU2H

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning and acu!

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to Anna C

Morning!

Good for you on going to the gym Terry!

Sorry about your headaches Denise. I was just diagnosed with migraines a few months ago. The prescription he gave me really helps. And staying away from triggers. A wisdom tooth in your sinus cavity? That sounds very painful!

So my new knee doc is making me go for physical theraphy for 4 weeks. After that hes gonna give me 3 gel injections. He agreed there is fluid in my knee and a bakers cyst but said we'd have to go this route before draining. You're right Katy...that does sound "ewwwww" lol Its so hard nowadays to know who to trust with your health. The place I went to is huge...they have like 10 different locations, valet parking-very fancy schmancy. My doc was on Fox news for his minimally invasive knee surgery. He got good reviews. He specializes in knee arthritis/surgery so I'm hoping he can help

Off to work-have a great one!

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317

Donna...that sounds like a reasonable first step. Anything non-invasive if it works is a good thing! Good luck in the PT.

Denise...holy cow girl those headackes sounds horrific! I am not going to whine anymore about my little ones. I do hope you are feeling better!!!

Cheryl...thanks...I did get a PM from Ann too. We'll see..

Jody...great little cabin! Don't worry about the name---I have several--lol! Being born & raised Catholic & Italian my parents deeemed that although I was tiny I needed a large name: Terry Sue Elizabeth Rebbeca Catherine DeSantis. And my Italian Grandpa didn't believe Terry was a name so he called me Teresa Susana. Steve calls me Red. Others just T. Basically I answer to anything!!!!

Morning all...have a good one!!

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to Abby0317

will catch up after i finish posting this layout,

you&me* By Tealbrand

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons
In response to Scrapkaty

• Scrapkaty Said:
Denise, sorry to hear you have such horrible headaches...and all you have to do to get through them!
Donna...good luck with the new specialist. I hope he drains your knee..(I still say eeuuww!)..
Jojo..that is a gorgeous photo of your new "home"...good luck with your move!
Jeannie...Miss you! Can't wait for March 17th!!! Maybe I shouldn't try unpacking my scrap [email protected]!

Scrapkaty...that is a picture fo the cabin we are selling...It's the campground that we will be moving into. I'll post a pic of the cabin we'll be living in...I know it gets so confusing because I'm talking about two different properties...one I'm selling the other to live at!! Wish I could have both...but...maybe in another life time!! LOL!!!

Here is where we'll be moving....additional pics of campground in my gallery...

Cabin 2 By Jojo Noons

JediScrapToo
Diva
JediScrapToo

ACU, i need to post some of my new layouts!

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand

acu2h
happy ash wed ladies,for fat tues i had crawdad,yum
ss denise about your headaches hope you feel better soon(BIG HUG)!

donna it sound like you found a great specialist,if he number one and on tv awesome!

jojo nice cabins that you and dh got do you have someone to help fix them up or repair what need to be fix!
love the one for sale!
terry/anna/katy/jojo/cher yl

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to tealbrand

Dropping off paper layout for a challenge Cathe made in the Gran's thread:

You made it! By Cdjohnson

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

DO

Hiya! Goodness Donna, your new doc sounds like he has it on the ball.

WOW Terry, that's a BIG name. Your GF sounds like a hoot.

Shoshone River Canyon By Rockmom

Buffalo Bill Dam By Rockmom

Journey By Rockmom

Natural Beauty By Rockmom

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

ACU2H

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to cdjohnson

It is sooo BEAUTIFUL today..I went outside and pruned a bunch of roses and bushes and raked leaves and did some other stuff..scooped doggie poo..fun huh? I am soooo out of shape I was nearly dying..Roni came home from the day care where she works Wednesdays and one of the moms gave her some most delicious cherry cobbler...just as I was nearly about to die from heat exhaustion Roni gave me some of her cobbler and a glass of milk and I am all better now.

Donna I am glad you found a good specialist...good luck with him and I hope he can help..and soon. Too bad about the other guy.

Denise I am so sorry you have to suffer with that....a tooth in your sinus..that is so...weird...but those sinuses are in some strange places, aren't they? ..so are teeth I guess.

Happy Ash Wednesday to you too Mel. Does anyone have ashes on their foreheads today?

Jojo...beautiful area where you will be living..how big is your cabin? Are there schools close by? I am a bit envious even though I am a city girl at heart..well a suburb girl anyway...but I love beautiful places like that.

I miss you too Katy...see ya in 3 weeks.

And good day to all you other ladies. I wish you all had sisters that scrapped but we can all be scrap sisters. Wouldn't it be grand if we could all have a 3 day crop somewhere sometime.
When I win the lotto soon I will have one.

Here is a layout I did yesterday. Vicki has such wonderful curly hair but seldom lets it just dry natural like this. I just took these pics day before yesterday and had to scrap them right then.
Mellow Yellow By Dollscrap

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to dollscrap

Majestic Tetons By Rockmom

Jeannie, that road is between Cody, Wyoming and Yellowstone Park.

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

ACU again!!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cdjohnson

me2

How's the knee tonight, Donna?

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to Anna C

I work tomorrow and Friday ladies so I will see you late in the evenings.

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons
In response to cdjohnson

Jeannie...You would ask me the size of the cabin, hahaha...Sorry, I really don't know the footage. It has a kitchen, dining area, livingroom, bathroom and two bedrooms. It's cozy and we will have to get use to downsizing....for now... But we are thinking of renovating the basement into living space and putting in a spiral staircase from the main floor to "downstairs". In the future, we would like to build our "own" cabin (big house, hehehe) and return this cabin into part of the rental property.

Where we live now I'm in an eleven room, 2 story bungalow...so now you know why I'm soo sore from packing!!! But it is soo worth it!!!
Small town, so my dd Hannah will be attending school in the neighboring town which is only 5 miles away. Yes...we're moving to HICKVILLE, USA!!!

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons
In response to tealbrand

• tealbrand Said:
acu2h
happy ash wed ladies,for fat tues i had crawdad,yum
ss denise about your headaches hope you feel better soon(BIG HUG)!

donna it sound like you found a great specialist,if he number one and on tv awesome!

jojo nice cabins that you and dh got do you have someone to help fix them up or repair what need to be fix!
love the one for sale!
terry/anna/katy/jojo/cher yl

Mel...fortunately, DH is very handy and mechanical. He can do anything and everything!! I'm very lucky. He was raised on a farm so he has driven many a tractor and worked on many different machines. He is very handy with the backhoe, he's also truckdriver, owner/operator so he can just about drive anything and also work on anything...

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl

Good morning!

Jeannie..that would be awesome! (a 3 day crop with all of us)Make sure you get your lottery tickets this weekend lol

Jojo-I am sooo envious! Small town living ROCKS! I would move back to the country and give up all the perks of city living in a heartbeat. Go figure..I was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York. Moved upstate when my older son was 1 and lived there for 14 years. Took awhile to get used to but I loved it. Such a great place to raise kids. Less traffic, less crime-dang...my hubby would leave his keys IN the car with the door unlocked. Never worried about it. You knew EVERYone-where else but a small town can you play cards with the mayor? Funny story...this girl Debbie I became friends with also moved from Brooklyn to upstate Pennsylvania. She was at the bustop one day and this little old man said hello and introduced himself as the mayor. She laughed at him and said "yeah right-and I'm Queen Elizabeth" She thought he was pulling her leg. She freaked when she found out he really WAS the mayor LOL Was so funny lol Anyways...enjoy enjoy!

I see I have alot of catching up on the love to do!

The knee feels better Anna-still kinda swollen and stiff...but not as much pain since the shot. I need to stay away from processed foods-too much sodium...makes it swell more. I had a Smart One last night for dinner and I can feel the difference this morning. But at least it don't hurt as much =)

Hi hi to everyone else!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Donna, glad your knee is feeling better. I eat Smart Ones for lunch just about every day. I rarely go out to eat for lunch unless I am meeting someone for lunch which I usually refrain from because my 30 minutes of lunch would be spent traveling to and from and no time to eat!

The sisters were very creative at their scrap fest! Great layouts ladies!

Hi to everyone else and have a great day!

JediScrapToo
Diva
JediScrapToo
In response to Anna C

ACU - got a little scrappy time yesterday! just enough for one page AND then did power layouts to get ready for my next 30 pages (or so).

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons

• DittoBabyGirl Said:
Good morning!

Jeannie..that would be awesome! (a 3 day crop with all of us)Make sure you get your lottery tickets this weekend lol

Jojo-I am sooo envious! Small town living ROCKS! I would move back to the country and give up all the perks of city living in a heartbeat. Go figure..I was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York. Moved upstate when my older son was 1 and lived there for 14 years. Took awhile to get used to but I loved it. Such a great place to raise kids. Less traffic, less crime-dang...my hubby would leave his keys IN the car with the door unlocked. Never worried about it. You knew EVERYone-where else but a small town can you play cards with the mayor? Funny story...this girl Debbie I became friends with also moved from Brooklyn to upstate Pennsylvania. She was at the bustop one day and this little old man said hello and introduced himself as the mayor. She laughed at him and said "yeah right-and I'm Queen Elizabeth" She thought he was pulling her leg. She freaked when she found out he really WAS the mayor LOL Was so funny lol Anyways...enjoy enjoy!

I see I have alot of catching up on the love to do!

The knee feels better Anna-still kinda swollen and stiff...but not as much pain since the shot. I need to stay away from processed foods-too much sodium...makes it swell more. I had a Smart One last night for dinner and I can feel the difference this morning. But at least it don't hurt as much =)

Hi hi to everyone else!

Good morning everyone!!!

Donna, I grew up in a small town,,,and it's so true,,,everyone knows everybody and the relations and everyone's business. But a close knit community is the best. I'm probably partical because that's all I know, but I wouldn't want the hussel and bussel of city life...it would drive me crazy!!
When we bought hte first cabin at the bog...everyone in town knew it. Funny because people would travel the 6 1/2 miles into the woods to say hello, ask what we planned on doing with the property, would tell you all about themselves. The fire chief drove down and issued us a burning permit because we had an outside firepit. Because we're right next to conservatory land the EPO's (environmental police)came by and gave us the word on what they were doing, who would be around....Even though this could be percieved as nosey...everyone was quite helpful and would constantly check to make sure you were ok and if there was anything you needed. If there was any service you might of needed, they would tell you who to go see...ie. We needed to get rid of a bunch of metal rubbish and just plain other rubbish...(old blankets, sheets ect.) We bought the cabin furnished and they left more than you would care to have left...anyway we had alot to get rid off and people would tell us ...Old man Stone will take all the metals...just give Johnny a call he'll take care of that! Then we needed to bring gravel in to build up the front lawn. Hubby was told to go see "Reggie". Well DH went there and Reggie told him...Use my dump truck, the backhoe is in the back, fill the truck and when your done just leave the keys on the front porch!! Just really nice people up there.
Speaking about "the Mayor", my DH is such a people person...all our friends who we have had up north to visit,,,swear DH IS THE MAYOR... or that he is running for Mayor. DH has never met a person he doen't like. A simple question with him can turn into a 2 hour conversation....it happens all the time!!! LOL

rockmom
Queen
rockmom

Morning all. Have some repairmen here today repairing a bay window so not much scrappy time for me.

Jojo, sounds like y'all are set up for some nice times.

Donna, glad your knee is feeling somewhat better here's hoping that trend continues.

A scrap retreat for us! Now there's an idea.

Dayna, good to hear you had some scrappy time. Saw on the enws where its supposed to 85 here today. That humidity is aweful isn't it?

Y'all have a good day.

JediScrapToo
Diva
JediScrapToo
In response to rockmom

Denise, yeah I saw that too!! wow! Is it spring already?? I was hoping the warm weather would hold up for this weekend, but in the grand tradition of the Rodeo BBQ, it will be cold and rainy or misty!

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317

JCI & getting CU too...

Your cabin looks great Jody! I love the country. Grew up a city girl but in the farm country north of Denver. Right now we are on 2.5 acres & I'd love to have 100.

I'd come to a 3 day all of us crop!!! What a hoot that would be!

Do your hubbies ever do things that don't make sense? Every night mine calls when he leaves work & we chat for 10 min or so. Last night I was talking to my BF and we were saying bye but we had 2 things to say. DH calls & I didn't click off to answer but within 5 min called him right back. After he gets home he tells me he's mad about me not immediately answering his call. I just shook my head cause I just don't see why...! Oh well this too will pass.....

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons
In response to Abby0317

• Abby0317 Said:
JCI & getting CU too...

Your cabin looks great Jody! I love the country. Grew up a city girl but in the farm country north of Denver. Right now we are on 2.5 acres & I'd love to have 100.

I'd come to a 3 day all of us crop!!! What a hoot that would be!

Do your hubbies ever do things that don't make sense? Every night mine calls when he leaves work & we chat for 10 min or so. Last night I was talking to my BF and we were saying bye but we had 2 things to say. DH calls & I didn't click off to answer but within 5 min called him right back. After he gets home he tells me he's mad about me not immediately answering his call. I just shook my head cause I just don't see why...! Oh well this too will pass.....

OH!!!! Farm country north of Denver!!!! Sounds wonderful!!! Bet it is just beautiful!!! I have never been west of the Mississippi, never been west of Virginia...LOL!!! I've only been up and down the east coast. Dying to go on a trip out west!!! I want to see the Rockie's, and the Grand Canyon...
Yes, Denise...it's all your fault!!! I wanna see Yellowstone, Yosemite...HAHAHA!!!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

jci acu

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to Anna C

JCI...
Weather here today..77 and sunny!!

Who's watching American Idol?

cdjohnson
Queen
cdjohnson
In response to dollscrap

72 and sunny here today! Unfortunately, I had to work and didn't get to enjoy it.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

Ahh, well then Jojo we are even. I've never been to the New England states and I want to! I had a good friend in Gorham, NH that I wanted to visit. Actually he was my geology/mineralogy mentor. Alas he passed before I got to visit him.

Working on a double page LO of the yellowstone geysers. Its sitting on my work table waiting for a title and some little touches.

Jojo Noons
Governor
Jojo Noons
In response to rockmom

Oh Denise I'm so sorry you didn't get to meet him! Gorham is about 40 minutes away from where we are moving to. We are just north of Groveton, the town is Stratford, NH., which is west of Berlin/Gorham. We're north of Mt. Washington. We've done AVT rides up the auto road of Mt. Washington. We pass through Gorham on our way there. We're 36 miles north of Franconia Notch (Old Man in the Mountain)...small world!!

OK Ladies ,,,I'm going to leave some love and try to finish my last LO for a challenge. Leaving for north country in the a.m. soo...if I don't finish...I'll be back in a s soon as I get home!!! Have a great w/e everyone!!!

Page 4 of 6 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics