Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: What is your scrap dream purchase right now.....        (Topic#1569955)
PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam

What items of scrappy goodness are you lusting after as we speak?

Me, more glimmer mist and more Disney paper for scrapping my last 2 trips.

Rushli
Rushli 
Veteran
Rushli
In response to PhotobearSam

Tattered angles misting mat! I want it so bad, but I can buy so many things that actually go on layouts for that...

klong618
Tenant
klong618
In response to Rushli

I need some kind of mat to work on that's good for cutting, I have been doing research but haven't really narrowed it down. Lots of paper for my honeymoon scrap book I have a direction I want to take it but having a very rough time finding the right kind of paper. Hoping some of the new lines have what I'm looking for.

simplycrafty
Veteran
simplycrafty
In response to klong618

I really want a bind it all, embossing machine, more inks!!

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to klong618

I buy these two packs of 'flexible cutting boards' from Dollar Tree. Two for a dollar!

They're like two large sheets of thick plastic-made for kitchen use, like cutting some vegetables, then they bend so you can dump them in a bowl or something. That's the intended use. I like them, cuz they're smaller than my gigantic table size self-healing cutting mat, that I sometimes don't have out- of if I've traveled somewhere- I can use my Dollar Tree cutting boards. I also use them lots if I'm getting ink or paint everywhere.

They are definitely handy. And since they are 50 cents each- you don't worry about how dirty you get them or how much you do hack them up.

Expert
In response to simplycrafty

A wireless wide-format printer so I can do print & cuts on my Cameo!!! And a full supply of the perfect colors of CS for my upcoming crops.

KatieJo
Governor
KatieJo
In response to HuskerMom98

A DSLR and Liquid Pearls in Bisque. I have a feeling I'm going to get one of those lot sooner than the other.

Edited by KatieJo on 01-30-12 02:24 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose
In response to KatieJo

I want more dies for my Grand Calibur. Cutting pads for Cricut; More Tim Holtz stuff = can't get enough of Tim; The four sets of the new release of DWAV stacks (printed and solid). They are great for creating mini albums. Oh, I could go on and on because each time I type out one thing, I think of another must have. I'm totally addicted.

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to Mother Goose

The new Graphic 45 lines, especially Olde Curiosity Shoppe. And Little Darlings.

I have dreams about them.

JayAndXansMom
Queen
JayAndXansMom
In response to kelseymel

A photo printer..which I hope to get this week.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

More Lifestyle Crafts/QK, Sizzix reg & bigz, & Spellbinders dies.

afilatreau
Pro
afilatreau
In response to anda11

I'm lusting for a Big Shot Pro! Not that I need another die cut machine or anything!I also would love more MFT dienamics and stamp sets!

Love 2 Learn
Guru
Love 2 Learn
In response to anda11

A new camera...mine is only 7mp and I want a better one!!!!!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 01-30-12 03:32 PM
In response to Love 2 Learn

I mostly want a few of the TH and Spellbinders dies & embossing folders that are being introduced at CHA.

CrimsonMama
Governor
CrimsonMama
In response to klong618

Me too, I am looking at mats, not sure which I want and there are diffferent types so I was going to post about that eventually.

JazzieLynne
Veteran
JazzieLynne
In response to stick

Tim Holtz...{Does this count?} My goal is to take a class this year, by him! That is the number one scrappy thing I WANT!

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to stick

Three or four Cricut carts, which should finish me off (it'll take me to about 20 carts, more than I really need but all the ones I want). One of them has been out for well over a year. Unfortunately, all the ones I want (including two really recent Lite carts) are mostly out of stock on a sale I saw today.

BLW1003
Veteran
BLW1003
In response to aquabunny

Some inks, a die cut machine and organization things.

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to aquabunny

a silhouette cameo

eshascreations
Tenant
eshascreations
In response to scrapperbee

The new DCWV papers & a Big shot pro

scrappnmom2il
Expert
scrappnmom2il
In response to eshascreations

I don't know where to begin, but I think a fully stocked scrapbooking room.

HisGEM
HisGEM 38
Diva
HisGEM
In response to scrappnmom2il

hmmmm, I am tempted by the Cameo, but CANNOT justify the purchase! I would like the new DCWV paper packs; they are gorgeous! I have been eyeing a couple of Imagine cartridges.

mj scrappin'
Veteran
mj scrappin'

Time! Can't get enough of it and without that, I can't accomplish anything!!

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita

I want a Cameo. I've got a Silhouette SD, but would love to have the 12x12 capabilities.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam

Kory, that's brilliant!

I would like a Big Shot. I have the original, and a cricut, and absolutely no space for a Big Shot, so I can't really justify buying one. But I want one!

Tenant

I'd like some of the Sizzix framelits.

Kim

timon
timon 
Veteran
timon
  • timon on 01-30-12 08:16 PM
In response to JazzieLynne

lol! i love this answer! yes, i would love that too! i would love a little of everything being introduced at CHA

• JazzieLynne Said:
Tim Holtz...{Does this count?} My goal is to take a class this year, by him! That is the number one scrappy thing I WANT!

Edited by timon on 01-30-12 08:17 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Rose M
Rose M 
Resident
Rose M
In response to timon

Lots more space, time, and paper,,,I guess I can't get enough of that!!!!!!

RockStar
Queen
RockStar
In response to Rose M

Honestly, better lighting in my scraproom would make me very happy. In fact, that's something I'd like to have accomplished by the end of this year, install a better ceiling light fixture that what I have now.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to RockStar

I would love to have a scanner for 12 x 12's because stitching is to complicated for me.

However, no where to put it.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to Henri Jean

A wide format printer and a new camera.....doubt that I'll get either in the next while, tho!

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to kiyawinn

A new camera - which DH and I are working on getting with Christmas and anniversary money.

Scrappy dream purchases...the whole collection of Nesties dies, the entire line of Tim Holtz goodies, too many paper collections to list, and a few more cricut cartridges.

I should make a wish list and just start getting things here and there.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 01-31-12 09:09 AM
In response to RockStar

• flightobl Said:
Honestly, better lighting in my scraproom would make me very happy.

Oh wow, YES, I need lighting. I'm going to pick up a portable Ott Light soon, just haven't decided which one.

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to stick

I want one of those Scrap Box cabinets. I dream big.

GemGirl
Expert
GemGirl
In response to MommaSaid

• MommaSaid Said:

I dream even bigger, Anne; I want this! But will settle for the Kaisercraft Beyond the Page 25-drawer unit for now....

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to GemGirl

I got the Silhouette Cameo for Christmas...it is a dream! The cuts it makes are so intricate...even my dad (who is so not paper savvy) was amazed at the designs it can cut. I am in love!

As for dream purchases...a 12x12 scanner, all the Technique Tuesday/Ali Edwards Stamps, and every product that October Afternoon makes. Oh and some albums for my layouts...working on that one but I seem to be scrapping faster than I can buy albums. Which is a good problem to have.

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper

i'd like a complete array of Tim Holtz products.

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979
In response to cescrapper

I picked up a DSLR yesterday. Cant wait to try it out!!!!

veejer
veejer 
Resident
veejer

I just got my Big Shot on Friday so now I need dies. I have some embossing folders for it already.

Expert
In response to GemGirl

• GemGirl Said:
  • MommaSaid Said:

I dream even bigger, Anne; I want this! But will settle for the Kaisercraft Beyond the Page 25-drawer unit for now....

That is sooooo cool! I've always seen pictures of the Scrapbox and thought that wouldn't work for me, but the Cube...pretty cool...just pricey!!! I might have to save the picture and maybe some day DH can build me something like it.

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to GemGirl

• GemGirl Said:
  • MommaSaid Said:

Your dream is so very pretty! I hope you get it someday.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to HuskerMom98

I have a lot of stuff in that room. Maybe I would wish for Tim Holtz do work on my layouts while I watch him.

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to 950nancy

California dreaming here and I want a room addition. Doesn't have to be big, just enough space to fit all my stuff. Oh how I envy you gals with your very own room!

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to theellenbee

better lighting for sure ... other than that, I'm in pretty good shape right now

Dstanek35
Diva
Dstanek35
In response to madmatter

I am kinda new to site and have been collecting and buying scrap stuff all the time...but what i want is the whole kit of misting ink a whole kit of distess stickles ...every color..Everyone is always distressing everything and i cant lol...

Jennsdoodles
Tenant
Jennsdoodles

More dies for me too. I'd also love a boatload of cardstock & PP, but I don't have the room for it. Which works out well because then I'd be broke LOL

Jennsdoodles
Tenant
Jennsdoodles
In response to 950nancy

• Quote:
Maybe I would wish for Tim Holtz do work on my layouts while I watch him.

HAHAHA, Me too! That's a good one!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

the grand calibur,,,,,,,,AND some grand nesties to go with it,,,,,,,,

and Little Darlings and Olde Curiosity shoppe G45 papers,,,,,,,,

KVRLVN
KVRLVN 
Governor
KVRLVN

A Grand Calibur die cutting machine, spellbinders and a Cameo. Can't seem to come up with a good justification to part with my money to buy these. Maybe someday.

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx
In response to KVRLVN

I want a Xyron sticker maker and Spellbinder's Presto Punch. I also want alphabet dies.

thekatsmeow
Veteran
thekatsmeow
In response to jaspernonyx

I want a Vagabond!

crazycricut
Guru
crazycricut
In response to thekatsmeow

Spellbinders! I haven't quite talked myself into them yet. I have been so busy that I haven't had time to scrap so I feel I shouldn't spend any more money until I at least have time to use it!

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK

What do I want? Just time, that one crafters' commodity that is the most precious of all...

Judes4
Judes4 
Veteran
Judes4
In response to RedSquirrel UK

I really could use another CIS XXL wheeled tote in which to store some of my finished albums. Can't seem to find one in this city, only online.

Edited by Judes4 on 02-05-12 12:41 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Judes4

I want to get some Ikea boxes or Jetmax boxes to organize mom and my space a bit more. I want to do away with some of our other storage containers that we have, I can use them for other stuff in other rooms.

I also want some new Cricut cartridges and whatnot.

MyRv4me
Resident
MyRv4me
In response to TJCraftyWitch

What I want most right now is a LIGHT. A good light, so I can actually see One placed just right so it doesn't cast shadows. One to mimic daylight....
Alas, I am out of spending money right now... sigh... so, it goes onto the wish list in my mind

Diva Scraps
Idol
Diva Scraps
In response to MyRv4me

We're currently working on an addition to my scrap studio and I cannot wait. I regularly have anywhere from 2 - 6 friends over scrapping and in this house we can get more cramped than I'd like. Construction starts right after Easter and I'm *hoping* to have everything 100% done by Mothers Day!

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to madmatter

• madmatter Said:
better lighting for sure ... other than that, I'm in pretty good shape right now

What she said!! And T I M E !!!

Expert
In response to Judes4

• Judes4 Said:
I really could use another CIS XXL wheeled tote in which to store some of my finished albums. Can't seem to find one in this city, only online.

Too bad you don't live near me--I keep seeing someone offer one on CL and last I saw it was down to $30! She got it to use for her Mary Kay business somehow, but didn't like it anymore. I kept trying to decide if I needed another one or not because it was a great price!

Bev1
Bev1 
Guru
Bev1
  • Bev1 on 02-05-12 03:40 PM
In response to MyRv4me

Try an Ott light.There are may different choices but one thing important to me isthe fact that the Ott's show TRUE cplors.Good luck in your search.

Bev1
Bev1 
Guru
Bev1
  • Bev1 on 02-05-12 03:43 PM

Right now I want my scrapping mojo back!

thekatsmeow
Veteran
thekatsmeow
In response to Bev1

My dream purchase at the moment is a floor model clip it up at https://clipitup.com/store/product.cfm?ID=55

ScrappyChica84
Veteran
ScrappyChica84
In response to thekatsmeow

Ohhhh man! After seeing all the CHA videos of the upcoming releases, I am dreaming of everything right now!

But if I had to narrow down and name some items, it would be:

-Anything Tim Holtz (especially the pulley wheels)
-The Memory File box by Heidi Swapp
-Luck 8 punches
-Vagabond (still don't have one...)
-Anything 7 Gypsies
-Anything Jenni Bowlin

Ahhh, feels good to dream...

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Bev1

My husband went to a garage sale a few months ago and came home with a large Ott lamp. It's the size of a good-sized desk lamp.

He said it was only $5.00 so he thought I might like it. I haven't played with it yet though. My scrap table is right under the window so I scrap with natural light but if I needed it after dark I'll set it up and plug it in.

veejer
veejer 
Resident
veejer

• Henri Jean Said:
My husband went to a garage sale a few months ago and came home with a large Ott lamp. It's the size of a good-sized desk lamp.

He said it was only $5.00 so he thought I might like it. I haven't played with it yet though. My scrap table is right under the window so I scrap with natural light but if I needed it after dark I'll set it up and plug it in.

I finally bought an OTT-Lite a few months ago when M's had them on sale (and I had a coupon for an extra 25% off). I love it! I had first used one when I housesat for someone who is a quilter. It was next to the sofa like a normal lamp, and the light is so good. It's great for reading, too!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to veejer

I need to dust mine out and try it. I read a lot so I can use it for that too.

HisGEM
HisGEM 38
Diva
HisGEM

Not hijacking the thread, but is the Ott Light really that good? I bought some HD sunlight lights for my craftroom. I really like those and I am wondering if I would see further improvement. Thanks

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to HisGEM

I haven't even plugged mine in yet so I'm not judge. I've heard good things.

scrappinroz
Tenant
scrappinroz

Tim Holtz Distress Pens and Copic are my wish.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to scrappinroz

Well I was able to get my Cubes today. They are the Recollection Cubes from there, but hey they are the same styles they all have. They had them at 40% off too, so I was able to buy 9 easily and saved loads of money. Can't wait to put them together and rearrange the stuff in the room.Yippie...

Now to buy a cartridge or two for the Cricut and spoil mom with some stuff for scrapping.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

How awsome! I love to buy stuff to organize! You scrap room or scrap area is going to look great and you will have so much space to put things!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I was bad and just placed a big order from here as well. I got loads of paper, stickles, Ribbon Clip it storage, stamps galore, die cuts, and more. Okay I have done my damage for scrapbooking officially now.

Thanks Henri, I know I will have fun with organizing. I will be sure to take pics when I am done setting it up in my gallery.

Mishay36
Pro
Mishay36
In response to designguyKORY

Great idea!

Mishay36
Pro
Mishay36

OMG! This would be a great thing. I love love love Tim Holtz.
  • JazzieLynne Said:

Mishay36
Pro
Mishay36

My dream purchase right now would be a Expression 2 and Big punches

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

• JazzieLynne Said:

Where can you do this???????? I'd so be there!!!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to scrapbooksusie

I really really really realllllllly want the entire collection of Tim Holtz Distress Markers, I used to think I wanted to start in on Copic but after seeing Tim's markers I'd rather have those instead!!! And all his new ideaology stuff too! I LOVE his creative mind!!!!!!!!!!

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap

I want my own scraproom lol.

silverrainrhiannon
Resident
silverrainrhiannon

i want all the misting, glimmering, spattering stuff...lust lust

cshortel
Guru
cshortel
In response to silverrainrhiannon

Other than storage (and a place to put the storage unit) I'd like some Peachy Keen stamps.

Rushli
Rushli 
Veteran
Rushli

• scrapbooksusie Said:
I really really really realllllllly want the entire collection of Tim Holtz Distress Markers, I used to think I wanted to start in on Copic but after seeing Tim's markers I'd rather have those instead!!! And all his new ideaology stuff too! I LOVE his creative mind!!!!!!!!!!

I changed mine (or added to it) to these markers as well!

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 02-14-12 11:41 AM
In response to Rushli

I love some of the new Martha Stewart line of furniture for arts n crafts rooms! I would have to say that!

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to Foamy

Currently lusting after a library card catalog on eBay and contemplating how much I would pay for it. (Not the actual cards, just the unit with all the drawers.)

Esmee
Esmee 
Resident
Esmee
  • Esmee on 02-14-12 12:10 PM
In response to cshortel

I really wish Honeycombpaper from inky antics! More glitterglam would be nice too

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

• scrapbooksusie Said:

they do different things,,,,,you need both

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to CommaHolly

Won the auction for the library card catalog cabinet! Picking it up tomorrow or Friday!

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to aquabunny

will you post pics when you have it all set up with your stuff in it?? I'd love to see it!

ChansGram
Angel
ChansGram
In response to CommaHolly

I would too! Just the thought of all those little drawers stuffed with all kinds of goodies!!

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to ChansGram

Definitely! Drawers are already the basis of a lot of my storage and this is going to be so fun! I could fill drawers with stamps or punches, or my saved scraps, or an idea I'm considering with my Cricut carts, WHEEEE! (Although I do really like my current Cricut cart storage.)

I also want to buy some used library catalog cards to put in one of the drawers.

ScrappinGirl162
Veteran
ScrappinGirl162
In response to aquabunny

What do I dream of???? A LOT! but to narrow it down, I think It would come to this:
-pH Tester pen (Which I'm waiting to get the pack)
-Fiskars 12in Portable Trimmer (either blade I or F but not sure..)
-Organization...
-Scrapbooking MOJO
- MY OWN BEAUTIFUL SCRAP ROOM!!!! Too bad they're dreams...

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to ScrappinGirl162

Well, I don't have my stuff set up in it yet - just picked it up on the way home from work today - but here's the drawer unit!

Library Card Catalog Cabinet (for scraproom storage) By Aquabunny

Rushli
Rushli 
Veteran
Rushli
In response to aquabunny

love it aqua bunny! I use to be a librarian so i just love card catalogs though I only ever used a computer.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Rushli

Oooooooooooo that's pretty!!!!!!!!!

jajmataj1030
Resident
jajmataj1030

The cinch!!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to jajmataj1030

Very nice.

ktmracing
Pro
ktmracing

I want a Cricut Imagine. That is on my wish list...

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to cshortel

I would like anything Tim Holtz. i'd like those Lucky 8 punches but i don't have enough room to store them. something would have to go but I wouldn't know what.

i'd like a ScrapBox. a place for everything.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to cescrapper

My dream is a cabinet that goes from the floor up to 6 feet tall. I would be so happy to organize my stuff inside a cabinet and be able to close the door or even shelves and I could sew a decorate "curtain" to go over it.I have great supplies but don't utilize them as well as I know I could because of organization issues I have. I am envious of the card catalog someone got.

Edited by pinkpaperairedale on 02-18-12 09:08 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

missyG9
Pro
missyG9
In response to cshortel

Well, I just about got my craft room ready for furniture and organizers! So, I would like to have some of those organizer cubes for paper, etc. Also, the set of shelves I just found on CL.

I just made two huge purchases from here in past 2 weeks and I'm so excited to use that gorgeous paper & embels. But, oh ,there is still some paper I am dying to get! Gonna use my coupons this week to purchase some things for my birthday!

Edited by mrgessler2006 on 02-18-12 12:35 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

stephie
Idol
stephie
In response to missyG9

i bought 2 mini bookcases and 1 bigger bookcase from WM and had hubs put them together. The smaller ones now showcase my most used wood mounted stamps and the larger holds all my Cricut cartridges in alphabetical order so I can select the one I want and then put it back - that is huge for me as I have 100 carts and know which I wnat to use. When they were everywhere I could never find what I wanted - now I can!!!

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics