Page 1 of 4 
Username Post: February Budget Challenge        (Topic#1569993)
ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations

Welcome to the February Budget Challenge!
We're here to stay within limits on our scrappy spending!!!

The rules: List your budget for the month of February that you want to spend on supplies. Then, list the high priority items that you want to buy this month!

The catch: You can spend your money on whatever you want, list or impulse, but you must buy at least half of the items on your wish list!!! For example, if you list 10 items, you have to buy at least 5 of those and have me strike them off your list, etc. Please, make sure to tell me when I am supposed to strike off an item!

Tell us how much you spend throughout the month, and I will keep track of it in this post. We like details about your shopping around here. No such thing as TMI! You do not have to include costs for adhesives, swaps, gifts or shipping.

Please enable and tempt us to buy the wonderful items we want....but don't tempt us to bust our budget!!!

TWISTED!!! List at least one thing you are not allowed to buy for the whole month.

Shayla
Budget:$75-.47-$10.47-$23.56=$40.50-42$= BUSTED
Wishlist: CHA CHA CHA!! Disney and bball embellies. Birthday embellies...
Twist: no flowers

Tammy
My budget: $80-$63=$17-$25= BUSTED
Wish List: SU stuff I can't get in the UK
Twist: No SU stuff I can get in the UK

Courtney
My Budget is:$150-$72-$53=$25-$100= BUSTED
Wish List: Chipboard, Scraps of Darkness Kit, ANY new CHA release I can get my hands on!
Twist: anything NOT a new CHA release!!

Cheri
my budget is $30
Wish list: anything Wedding
my twist: no cricut carts

Renee
Budget: $100
Wishlist: New basic gray, papers, chipboard, lace and paper doily's
Twist: No ribbon or flowers

Ausra
Budget: $80-$22-$42.65-$25= BUSTED
Wish list: adhesives, paper organizer files, 2 of the sew ribbons (I have 2 already), cricut carts,
pretty paper
Twisted: no more ribbon

Alissa
BUDGET: $20-20= $0
WISH: lace, Tombow markers, HC stuff
TWIST: brads, ribbon, rub ons, stamps

Sonja
Budget: $101-$6-$3.99-$9-$34-$16-$10.50=$21.51 EXPO= BUSTED
Wishlist: Baby album, New Primas (CHA), G45 Tropical pprs, storage and organizing items,
Twist: No mists, inks or Cricut carts!!

Kelly
Budget: $50 -$1.27-$10.50-$36=$2.23
unless BB Weekend Market comes out and then it's $100.
Wish: carnations, daisy leaves, PATP set, GM LE Valentine colors, (BB weekend market collection if released)

Vivian
Budget: $200 (roughly)
Wish list: camera lens for Nikon
Twist: nothing else

Katie(Kdinsmore)
Budget:$50-$8.60-$3-$15=$23.40
WISH: Slice stuff, pps for SIL and friend's albums, Authenique tags/embellishments, ink.
TWIST: ATG tape, nothing that's not on sale, not bought with a coupon/gift card/merchandise credit!

Tina
Budget $50-$14=$46
Wishlist Cricut club, impulse buys

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to ShaylaCreations

I'm here

My budget: $80
Wish List: SU stuff I can't get in the UK
Twist: No SU stuff I can get in the UK

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Ladybing Tammy

Here I am!!

My Budget is:$150
Wish List: Chipboard, Scraps of Darkness Kit, ANY new CHA release I can get my hands on!
Twist: No Paper

jnzmom
jnzmom 
Diva
jnzmom
In response to newtoscrapping2011

I really need this really over spent last month my budget is 30 my twist is no cricut carts. Have to think about wish list.

Edited by jnzmom on 01-31-12 12:14 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to jnzmom

Hey Courtney - doesn't the No Paper kinda contradict the new CHA release - I wouldn't limit myself if I were you! LOL

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations

updated and yeah I am allowing myself pp just because of CHA

jnzmom
jnzmom 
Diva
jnzmom

Wish list anything Wedding.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to jnzmom

hi Cheri! Welcome to our group of savers/enablers!

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations

Yes, welcome Cheri! glad you are joining us.

Renee305
Idol
Renee305

Hi I'm in this month!

Wishlist: New basic gray, papers, chipboard, lace and paper doily's
Twist: No ribbon or flowers

Thanks!! Definitely need to do this and have some help keeping in my budget after having a year off scrapping I'm just dying to go shopping lol

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Renee305

Hi Renee - welcome!

scrappnmom2il
Expert
scrappnmom2il

Can I join? I really need this.

Budget: $80
Wish list: adhesives, paper organizer files, 2 of the sew ribbons (I have 2 already), cricut carts,
pretty paper
Twisted: no more ribbon

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to scrappnmom2il

Hi Ausra - we are always happy to welcome new members to our group!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

BUDGET: $20
WISH: lace, Tombow markers, HC stuff
TWIST: brads, ribbon, rub ons, stamps

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to runzalot81

Oh and thanks for hosting, Shayla!

Welcome, Ausra, Renee, and Cheri! Love to see new faces

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations

Yes, Everyone is welcome! I updated the front page

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

I'm here . . . and blew my back out AGAIN!!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Vivian Lake

oh Vivian - get some rest and feel better soon.

Shayla woman!!! I ended up I did find pages of those mini books on your blog - you ROCK!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

Poor Vivian

I'm still holding a gift card to Js so that I will help my wee budget if I feel the need to spend this month.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

OHHHH your right Tammy...I wanna change my twist to uhhh well.....anything NOT a new CHA release!! LOL

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Look at all the new faces. Hi everyone. Welcome!

I'm in again. I'll be back with a budget and wish list. I suspect my wish list will be a lot longer than my budget can handle...

scrappnmom2il
Expert
scrappnmom2il

Thanks.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

ah Kelly honey that is because you are no different than the rest of us - my problem is that I have to move it all so that is what is keeping me in check!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

I'm in again!! Glad to see some new faces too! Welcome!

Let's see.... I have to take into account no SOD kit, but the Expo is this month and I have $40 Groupon at an LSS burning a hole in my pocket...

Wishlist: Baby album, New Primas (CHA), G45 Tropical pprs, storage and organizing items,
Twist: No mists, inks or Cricut carts!!

That's all I can think of now for Wishlist, but will add a few other items when I remember what I wanted!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Alissa - $20 REALLY?! Yeesh, you are brave!

Tammy - I LOL at your Wishlist and Twist! Kinda leaves it wide open, doesn't it?

Shayla - LOVE your Wishlist!!! Though, I saw an aweful lot of realllly cute flowers on the CHA sneak peaks... that must have been tough to put on your twist!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

Sonja - do you know if you are having a boy or girl - I mean I am getting rid of all kinds of stuff here so if a baby mama wants some baby stuff...

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to SonjaC

Sonja, I have $10 last month and didn't spent any of it

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

I think I am still in shock over that!

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations

Hey Ladies I will get this updated in a bit.

Thanks Tammy I thought I was in trouble when I read "Shayla Woman" lol you put a huge smile on my face today

Sonja thanks and lol, it was tough but I really don't need any I have two boys and no girls to scrap for.. I have a lot of flowers already anyways.. well just enough haha, but a lot for someone who doesn't use them a lot.

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations

ok Ladies got it updated and courtney I fixed you lol.. def need to get CHA paper I know I don't need more pp either but it's CHA! lol

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

Budget: $200 (roughly)
Wish list: camera lens for Nikon
Twist: nothing else - especially since I can't access my scrappy stuff. AND if I do get to it (it's all at my mom's house) I don't need anything anyway cause I'm going to buy a new camera lens.

I know this isn't a very scrappy wish list to this challenge, but the way I see it is that I can't scrap if I don't have pictures to work with. My camera is an extension of my hobby!!

Edited by Vivian Lake on 02-01-12 03:02 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

OHHH vivian...how exciting your getting a new lens!! That was my christmas present from my dad...I got an awesome lens!! it was my most favoritest gift!!

Sonja....did you see that scraps of elegance kit??? i was so peeved...i went to order it at 7 am and it was already sold out grrr...I just can't commit to another club....So i will be stuck GRRRing a lot LOL!!

Kelly, My wish list always blows away my budget!! But I must admit its the impulse items that really blow me over budget!!

Welcome to all of the new faces!! How exciting!! so glad to have you join us...and feel free to join in the chatter!!

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations

YAY you are getting it!! Viv I totally understand but I am not adding my lens to my budget.. no sir can't make me do it lol. I admire you for adding it. I have waited so long for the 50mm and hubby told me I could finally get it... although technically.. he is getting it for me it was his idea... and it will be around valentines when I get it hmmmm, yes that is my guilt free excuse ( looking at my high budget) umm yes I have been a really good girl this last year... nope not feeling guilty.. but VIVIAN IS MY HERO!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

FYI Im having a FREE GIVEAWAY on my blog....its in my signature...come on over for a chance to win!!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Actually, we JUST found out what we're having today!!! And I'm too danged excited to hold it in any longer!!

***drumroll please***

It's going to be a BOY!!
Honestly we'll just be happy that it's healthy, but a boy is a big deal on my side - first one since my 63-year-old dad was born! Needless to say both our families are even more excited! Baby looks healthy and is quite the mover - took the doc about 10 minutes just to check the umbilical chord! First thing dh said 'Yay! I don't have to pay for a wedding!' Really?! This kid isn't even born yet and you're worried about a wedding! LOLOLOL He's such a nut... but I can tell he's super excited - he couldn't stop grinning all the way back to our cars!

Soooo.... Tammy, you're so sweet! I'd love anything you want to part with! Anything to help you move of course... LOL!

Alissa - Hummm... you make an excellent point! Shayla make my budget $101 since I saved $1 in Jan!

WOW! Vivian! I immediately thought I wanted your budget until I saw your wishlist! LOL! Hope you can get a lense this month!! I agree, w/o one it sort of renders scrapping pointless since you won't have photos to scrap!

Drat, Shayla... I didn't even think about the flowers and boy thing... DOH!

Courtney - Speaking of the SOE kit... yeah, I saw that, but I immediately thought - I can't use that with a baby boy! I'll be GGRRRing too since January was my last SOD for a while.. and I can't get my phone to bring up the SOD Feb Add-ons to see if I even want to break down and get them... Major technical difficulties this month!!!

But it doesn't matter... WE'RE having a baby boy!!!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to SonjaC

Congrats on the boy, Sonja! They really are tons of fun

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Congrats Sonja - pm me your addy sweetie and I'll get a big fat old envelope on it's way.

Vivian - I totally get your logic - one of the things I want after I move is a 12x12 printer so that would be part of my budget.

$101 - you guys are killing me lol with these add ons cause you saved last month!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

lmao..i solved that problem tammy by busting last month BAHAHAHAA

SONJA YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY so happy for you!!

Its amazing how fast those SOD kits add up I may have to reevaluate my budget.....i just got my invoice LOL wow....spendy...

Shayla can you deduct $72 from my budget and cross of my SOD kit please

SONJA YAYYYYYYYY!!! I am so excited for you LOL....

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

oh my gosh Courtney - these are spendy!

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

Congrats Sonja!!!! Boys are soooo funny!! (I'm biased of course)

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Happy Groundhog Day everyone! In honour of the day my LSS has a new My Next Stamp called Poppy the Groundhog - of course I can't find pics online anywhere of it yet. but I think I might just have to have it!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

LMAO Tammy, that sounds adorable!!

I am not a big stamper though...i think its a good thing LOL...

As for the SOD kits, yes they are spendy, but the basic kit is $33, plus I got 2 paper add ons and a card stock add on...I tell ya, shipping and tax is what kills ya!! I resisted on the other add ons it just gets too out of hand.

I guess I have been spoiled by Scraputante because I am on the design team, I get the kits for free LOL I like that much better!! LOL

jnzmom
jnzmom 
Diva
jnzmom

Sonja Congrats to you. First boy since your Dad thats along time.
I almost blow my budget already was on e-bay checking out the one thing I'm trying not to buy this month you guessed it a cricut cart man do I have a problem. I just like to collect them I guess.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to jnzmom

Happy Birthday, Tammy!!!!!

Sonja, congratulations. Boys are awesome. (another biased vote here)

I'm still working on my budget and list. Almost done.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Kamananui

thank you! Although I think my boobs sagged another inch overnight lol

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Tammy!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
thank you! Although I think my boobs sagged another inch overnight lol

Tammy... omg... that was hilarious! omg... my tummy hurts!
Happy Boob-sagging birthday though!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

tammy you are a riot!! LMAO!! Hope you have a fantastic day!! (get a support bra no one will know) LMAO

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

Again, Happy Birthday, Tammy!! (I'm still chuckling here!)

Thanks everyone! We are so excited! DH and I sat last night chatting about the reality of it all. He said it actually didn't hit him until he was in the car on the way to work - and he got all misty-eyed! AAAWWW!!!!!

My parents are beyond excited. I mean, we'd have been just as excited for a girl, but just knowing is the exciting part - makes it more real! Now we can call the baby 'he' instead of 'it'!

And thank you for the (slightly biased) encouragement!

I agree w/ Courtney, SOD kits are a bit pricey, but SOOOO very worth it! (Of course I haven't played with the ones I've gotten since September, but knowing I have them is the best part!) And that also explains why I've discontinued them for a while...

Vivian, how's the move coming along? I saw you hurt your back again in the Jan thread, is that getting better?

We are almost done with the old place... just about 5 more boxes of (mostly) junk to bring over and we should be out!

OH Tammy you are sooo sweet!! Remind me when we do our UK scrappy retreat to give you a big hug! Tell me I can send you something in exchange too! (To your new addy in England - who doesn't love getting mail right?!)

jnzmom
jnzmom 
Diva
jnzmom

Happy B-day Tammy

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations
In response to jnzmom

I had this nice long post and the computer ate it .. smh so here it is again.. but short and sweet lol

Sonja CONGRATS!!! Boys are the best!! of course I don't have a dd lol but I have sooo much fun with my boys and I think it's so cool your son is the first boy since your dad! wow! that would make a cool sb page!

Tammy you are too funny!! Happy birthday!! have a fantastic day!!

Ok now to hope this goes through (copying lol) and then to update the front page. I am dropping my budget just a little to 75$ I should only spend 50$ but I want some cushion room JIC I skipped something in my wishlist planning lol.

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

My back is protesting I think . . . I threw it out twice in 5 days. So much to do and now I am "gun shy" about simply bending down to pick something up.

Taking some rather "happy" pills to get thru this. Movers come tomorrow. Close on the house on Monday.

Sonja - I'm really excited for you. Makes me want to go back and look thru all my baby boy pictures!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

ooo Happy pills... those are lovely... lol With the Pregnancy Stupids, I feel like I'm always on them!

Good thing you have movers coming, that will help lots, I'm sure! No more lifting for you!

Aww thank you! I'm going to have to start going window 'shopping' in all you boy-mammas galleries for inspiration!

Enabling here... I'm not a fan of Valentine's day, but Peachy has the whole Fancy Pants Love Story kit (which I was just drooling over here) on sale! It's only day 2 people!! Cut me some slack!!

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations

OUCH Vivian I hope you feel better soon!

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations

Sonja I updated your $1 and was lol the whole time, but hey every penny counts

jnzmom
jnzmom 
Diva
jnzmom

Sonja good thing Feb is a short month.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to jnzmom

you all crack me right up!!!

Sonja come on girl you have all that pretty paper to play with you dont need anymore.....oh who the heck am i kidding LOL...I drooled over it for a minute too but I didnt give in!!

I think my budget is safe this weekend....We have a friend coming over saturday night for dinner and then a party for superbowl....so i may not bust the first weekend woo hoo!!

scrappnmom2il
Expert
scrappnmom2il

I have a problem. I bought ribbon today. But it was perfect for the swap I am in. I sepnt $22 at Michael's. I vowed to never enter Michael's again for the recent experience I had there, but I went to a different one. OMG! I got brads. Making Memories containers of 5. Different colors and only $1.79. I bought four different ones. (I couldn't pass them up. Clearanced!) I also bought a border punch. Paint for a chipboard album. I used my 40% coupon and on top of that my teacher's discount (I no longer teach, but I still have my id). I also had to buy post extenders for my album. I got a lot for $22. But, now I have to stop. It's only February 2. I'm blaming this on the groundhog and the 6 weeks of winter left. ARGH! I promise to be good.

scrappnmom2il
Expert
scrappnmom2il

Oh my! I just remembered. I wasn't suppose to buy the ribbon! But it was so pretty.

Happy Birthday Tammy!

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

Aw jeez! It's only 2 days into the month and we're already 3 pages into the thread. It's going to be a long thread for a short month! Let's try not to hurt ourselves moving boxes and carrying babies ok? I already fell down the icy steps at my house and it's been a very mild winter in MN.

I have no idea what my budget will be, or what I want to get, as I'm job hunting AGAIN! I'm smart, so I'll figure it out. It does stink being down to 1 income and waiting to see if I get unemployment. Oh well. Could be worse. Could be raining. In my living room!

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations

• scrappnmom2il Said:
Oh my! I just remembered. I wasn't suppose to buy the ribbon! But it was so pretty.

Happy Birthday Tammy!

lol I updated you I wasn't sure what to do for a broken twist so you got a red strick through lol Don't worry I broke my paper twist because of the pretty paper sale lol. I accept Pretty as an excuse to buy lol.

Renee305
Idol
Renee305
In response to jnzmom

Hi Girls!!

JCI!! Working over 60hrs at work this week has kept me away from the shops!! Hahaha but have a feeling Sunday will end up being my shopping day lol

Hope everyone has been having a wonderful week xx And congrats Sonja C!!!! How exciting!!

Renee xxx

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Renee305

LOL! Thanks for the talk-down, Courtney! I didn't give in - remembered I'm having a BOY and those pprs are too girly! I did get the Side of Peaches necklace, but that doesn't count!

Oh Ausra! I'll shop vicariously through you then! What a great deal on those brads! What punch did you get?

Katie - A very good attitude to take on the unemployment!!

Thanks Renee! Love your signature, by the way! (1 boy, 1 girl...etc) Very true and super cute!!

Oh how I wish we had cable so we could watch the game on Sunday!!! We'll end up going to my inlaw's house for the game and then out for dinner to celebrate. My MIL bet my FIL dinner for us all that our baby is a girl so she lost and has to take us to dinner!

Okay, I went to Ross today and they had the cutest K&Co paper pad with the exact zoo animals theme we were planning for our baby! And they had a cute mini album kit too. So I spent a whopping $6!

Edited by SonjaC on 02-02-12 03:55 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to kdinsmore

You bunch of enablers. I saw the Peachy deal, but kept on going. I want to see if I can keep my budget in check for two months straight.

Budget: $50 unless BB Weekend Market comes out and then it's $100.

Wish: carnations, daisy leaves, PATP set, GM LE Valentine colors, (BB weekend market collection if released)

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to Kamananui

Sonja that paper is so cute!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Kamananui

It's like you don't know us at all, Kelly!
And what's with the budget clause?! LOL!! Of course I agree... I'd jump on that Weekend Market kit too!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to SonjaC

Watch it lil' momma. At least I didn't add my spare dollar to this month's budget. Seriously, I have to have all that BB stuff. Have to. It will be perfect for my Spain, France, Italy trip. At least I hope it will.

Edited by Kamananui on 02-02-12 05:08 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Kamananui

okay who here thinks Kelly will just hoard her Bo Bunny paper and not cut into it???

Seriously you guys are making me enjoy my rough day!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

i know kelly will hoard it...but i don't blame her its SOOO PURTY!!

Kelly if you stay within budget 2 months in a row i think I may pass out LOL...

Sonja those pp.'s are adorable and perfect for a lil boy...love it when I find a great deal at ross or tj maxx

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations

SOnja!! I had the embellies that went with that paper collection and since then I have wanted the PP I am sooo going to Ross today!! I hope mines has it because that is a great price!

Kelly I will update you and where do you see the release dates, I googled a few but It was just saying Early March. I gave myself the budget I did just to cover everything I want from CHA, I am not even sure if it will all be available this month..

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Shayla, I don't think the paper will be released until early March, but I just don't want to miss out if for some reason it shows up early. I'm a former Girl Scout and like to be prepared.

Tammy, I will cut that paper. Maybe.

jnzmom
jnzmom 
Diva
jnzmom
In response to Kamananui

Some paper is just to pretty to cut.

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to jnzmom

Cheri, some paper is too pretty to cut! That's why I have a stash of Graphic 45 and Cosmo Cricket that is growing. I sometimes buy 2 sheets so I can keep one to use and the other one to "save for that special project." Might as well just use it so I can make space for the next release of paper!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to kdinsmore

LMAO Kelly, thats what Im hoping for also!! that some stuff will come out early. I know Scraputante will be carrying the latest CHA releases so I will let you know as soon as I know when its up in the store LOL!!

I know she has placed orders, just not sure when they are going to be shipped.

I love the idea of scrapping during the Super Bowl. I think I have to entertain my guests though LOL darn superbowl party...dont they know I just wanna scrap LOL!! Not this weekend.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Kelly if you cut it - you have to show us a pic!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

oh a couple of my hubbys friends are coming over and they are going to work on the basement...you know what that means??? I GET TO GO TO MY SCRAPPY ROOM!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

I have plans to do pick up my SU order! woohoo it came in last night! And it was paid for last month which put me over budget

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Kelly - I'll take my dollar and keep it! Okay, you get a pass for being a former Girl Scout! Woohoo!! (And it's almost cookie time again! )

Shayla - Ohh you have the embellies!!! *wipes drool off chin* I've been searching evilbay for the complete set - because I can't just have the paper!! I gotta have the whole she-bang! Hope your Ross has the pprs tho! Lots of those places are hit and miss in terms of scrappy goodness... Good luck!

Cheri/Katie - OMG! I totally have a stash of pprs I refuse to cut into! Have a whole second set of the G45 Steampunk Debutante pprs and the whole FP Roadshow line! LMAO! (soo glad I'm not alone here...)

Tammy - I agree, Kelly does need to show us proof she cut into those purty papers!

Well I for one am excited for SuperBowl! As an advertising major I normally watch just for the ads, but since I've gotten my dh into football ( ) it's more fun to watch with him. Sadly we still don't have cable in the new place, but we're going to the in-laws for the game. My MIL is making carne asada!! Nom nom nom nom (Baby likes!) Maybe I'll drag my scrappy bag along tho...

Have a good weekend everyone!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

btw,... not to enable or anything, but did you guys see the Peachy deal today? 5 packs of BG Bloomers felt/button flowers!

I must not hit 'purchase'... I must not hit 'purchase'...

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to SonjaC

That Peachy Cheap deal is way cute!

I'm good, though.

Maybe I'll scrap this weekend...

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

no peachy deals for me or f2f deals for me or anything else right now. i am planning on doing a bit of scrapping sometime this weekend I do I do Ido

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

wahooo i got a layout done and had to share!!

Becoming a Bride By Newtoscrapping2011

off to get back into my scrap room to create!!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Courtney, the minute you know anything about that Bo Bunny shipment, you let me know.

Sonja, I've been hoarding FP Road Show and the matching trims for quite some time now. It's so pretty! Too pretty to cut.

That Peachy deal was awesome. I had a hard time turning it down this morning. Haven't bought a single thing from F2F in a long while. The true test will be when F2F posts the LE spring and summer GM. Will I be strong enough to turn those down? I sure hope so.

I spent like $.27 today. Ms had a coupon that was spend anything over $5.00 get $5.00 off. Awesome!! I have another coupon for tomorrow. Wish they'd have those coupons more often!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Kamananui

oh my a whole 27 cents from Kelly (where is our Kelly and what did you do with her LOL)

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Kelly is here, but she's saving all her dollars for euros.

I'm seriously excited about my $5.00 off $5.00 coupon. It's especially awesome since Recollections embellies are 40% off. I can get two packs of flowers for nothing. I like nothing.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

I really must be off these days. I'm not even tempted to go get something for nothing.

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations

ugggh! you guys are killing me I got that email too and I have been trying to convince myself I don't need to drive a three towns over for 5$ plus I know if i go there I am going to go to the other stores around there....

Sonja they didn't have it at any of the Ross stores near me they had some other k and co but not that one... I bought the embellies from M's a while back they were marked down so women ran through them but they had two packs left the 3-d stickers and the titles, that was it. I usually miss the sales by a day and by the time I get there it's pretty empty.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

lovely new avatar Shayla!

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations

thanks I wanted to fit in with all you lovely ladies.

BTW Tammy I just read your comment on the Hero mini book I made and I took the inside pictures off my blog because they had photos and personal info inside. I have given it to the person since then. I normally try to take pictures before I add pics and journaling but with that one I got too excited and added it all at once.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

thanks for letting me know Shayla!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Kelly, there is new CHA releases on the site now, but not Bo Bunny yet...I will let you know.

I have been scrapping today and only got 2 cards and half a layout done LOL..now i think i need a nap before my company gets here

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

I can't believe no one else got something for nothing. Alissa must have a fever. I was glad I worked both days or I probably wouldn't have went in.

I spent $1.00 on embellies.

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to Kamananui

If I use a store credit/gift card, how does that work for my budget?

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to kdinsmore

We don't have that coupon here Kelly or you can guarantee that I would have been there...I got $10 of $30 coupon

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Katie it doesn't effect your budget normally unless you spend over and above and then that part counts

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations

sure thing tammy and I need to change my description on there you had me lol

Kelly I did go, I just didn't make it on here last night to update, but I was right around the corner from it with my family and I ran in while the guys waited I got a bunch of cardstock and some 3-d stickers for the habitat for humanity 2 pager... which I finished last night!! I need to take a pic but I am excited I used some of the "free" cardstock and stickers on it.. and some I bought a few days before. I spent .42 and didn't have to go out of the way to get there. Plus she scanned it right off of my phone! I Really wasn't planning on going but it totally worked out.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

those are the best ways of things working out Shayla - when we don't plan!

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations

yes, I agree

I am happy ladies I am finally filling up my neglected gallery! I have been scrapping like crazy! I am hoping to work on Disney and beach pages next. Yes we went to the beach in January gotta love FL. then christmas pics.. I am so far behind I am working backwards!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

can't wait to see your disney pages Shayla...i have 3 trips from last year that i need to complete...

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

im hearing crickets chirping...are you ladies all out shopping?? lol

Page 1 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics