Page 3 of 3 
Username Post: New free scrappy iPhone app and www service - keep track of your stash!        (Topic#1570691)
krazy4kardz
Governor
krazy4kardz
In response to paperpilekitten

paperpilekitten...You're welcome...happy to help.

Below is a list of Slice cards that are not registered in the scrappypedia system ... I don't have a Facebook/Twitter or an iphone so I'm not able to enter them for you...I copied and pasted all of this info so I hope that I've not made a mistake...if I have I apologize for any errors. Hope this helps.

SLICE CARDS ~

Making Memories Slice Design Card, Wedding
UPC: 604062310505

Making Memories Slice Design Card, Spring
UPC: 604062324212

Making Memories Slice Design Card, Basic Shapes 2
UPC: 604062307529

Making Memories Slice Design Card Ms Plus Machine, Wedding
UPC: 604062359245

Making Memories Slice Fabrique Design Card, Animal Frenzy
UPC: 604062364935

Making Memories Slice MS+ Design Card, Think Pink
UPC: 604062330732

Making Memories Slice Design Card Ms Plus Machine, Sock Hop
UPC: 604062337489

Making Memories Slice Fabrique Design Card, A Work of Heart
UPC: 604062376488

Making Memories Slice MS+ Design Card, All Star
UPC:604062364867

Making Memories Slice Design Card, Aviary
UPC: 604062356800

Making Memories Slice Fabrique Design Card, Baltimore Beauty
UPC: 604062375870

Making Memories Slice Cordless Design, Big Kids
UPC: 604062324175

Making Memories Slice MS+ Design Card, Bravissimo
UPC: 604062369886

Making Memories Slice MS+ Design Card, Dilly Dally
UPC: 604062370189

Making Memories Slice Fabrique, Animal Frenzy
UPC: 604062364935

Making Memories Slice Fabrique, Applique Basics
UPC: 604062356732

Making Memories Slice Fabrique, Critter Jamboree
UPC: 604062372374

Making Memories Slice Fabrique, Little One
UPC: 604062364898

Making Memories Slice Fabrique, Paris Apartment
UPC: 604062372350

Making Memories Slice Fabrique, Playtime
UPC: 604062368636

Making Memories Slice Fabrique, Secret Garden
UPC: 604062372398

Making Memories Slice Fabrique, Spring Has Sprung
UPC: 604062364881

Making Memories Slice Fabrique, Tis the Season
UPC: 604062364874

Making Memories Slice Design Card Machine, Reverie
UPC: 604062356817

Making Memories Slice Fabrique, Urban Kid
UPC: 604062372381

Making Memories Slice Fabrique, Vintage Seasons
UPC: 604062372367

Making Memories Slice, Fall Back To School
UPC: 604062309431

Making Memories Slice, Funkadelic
UPC: 604062337540

Making Memories Sice, Grandma's Attic
UPC: 604062364997

Making Memories Slice Hands Free Kit, Pink
UPC: 604062354820

Instalment #2 coming soon!

Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom
In response to krazy4kardz

Krazy, you are CRAZY but thank you for all your help!!!!!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Ohio4HMom

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! For posting the Slice cards! Some on the list are ones we are looking for.

krazy4kardz
Governor
krazy4kardz
In response to Henri Jean

You're welcome! I searched scrappypedia first and none of the cards that are listed above are in the system.

I have more to post but needed to take a break...my eyes were going
!!

Rushli
Rushli 
Veteran
Rushli
In response to krazy4kardz

I was so happy I had this app today! I was at the HL and noticed a green distress ink and thought, hmmm, I have all the greens that HL carries, but this looks unfamiliar... I was so excited to be able to pull out my phone and check. (sure enough, it WAS a new color!) I do not have much of a stash so I was not really worried about duplicating, but i guess i "graduated" to the next step!

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to Rushli

WHOOOOHOOO! I got my iPhone today.

And yes, being able to have ScrapStash available with me at all times instead of just when I have my iPad on me WAS one of the reasons I wanted an iPhone. hahaha. Yeah, there are a few more reasons- but this WAS a reason!

Just downloaded the app! Gonna get started tomorrow! Going to bed NOW.

-kory

paperpilekitten
Resident
paperpilekitten
In response to designguyKORY

Wooohooo, Kory! How do you like your iPhone?

Rushli, I'm so happy that you had some good use from the ScrapStash app.

Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom

Paperpilekitten,

When I search for an item once in a while I will get that its not on file yet but it will give me two choices to add it - it will show a picture and the title as #2 and #3 it will be just text and a box to edit with a description.

If I click on choice 2 with the picture I always ALWAYS get INTERNAL ERROR screen

paperpilekitten
Resident
paperpilekitten
In response to Ohio4HMom

Ohio4HMom, THANK YOU for letting us know! That's definitely a bug! I will ask Johan to fix it asap!

Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom

Krazy4 or anyone...

I have the sizzix old retired clock hands die set 38-1103 and I have a partial upc but can't find the whole upc 093573721

anyone have it?

Susiesnowflake
New Kid On the Block
Susiesnowflake
In response to Ohio4HMom

Any luck on the app for android???plz...the website is just not working for me...tooo much stuff. I need to scan....thanks again

paperpilekitten
Resident
paperpilekitten
In response to Susiesnowflake

Sorry, Susie. There isn't an Android app, yet. We know how important it is so it's one of the top items on our priority list.

traceyjean
Guru
traceyjean

I am not now, nor am I likely to become an iGirl. So I'll be waiting for the Android version with bated breath...

paperpilekitten
Resident
paperpilekitten

Major upgrade and new features coming this weekend. Read more at scrappypedia.com, and please subscribe to our newsletter if you would like to get the latest news.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Can't wait to see the changes! I love this app - use it all the time!

paperpilekitten
Resident
paperpilekitten

If there's anyone here that's at all interested in CHA sneak peeks, I just wanted to mention that if you're logged in to the scrappypedia.com web site, you can rate your favorite collections and subscribe to updates/news from the sneak peek list . You can also make private notes on which items you want to get from a line or if you're planning to use a collection for a special project.

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY

AMAZING!!! Thanks you! I'm gonna try it out!

klong618
Tenant
klong618

This app is amazing! I just started using it with my latest purchase from J's and its so easy thank you and your hubby!

TishO
TishO 
Veteran
TishO
  • TishO on 07-10-12 06:07 PM
In response to klong618

I think I am going to really enjoy this app. I just finished going through my stash and adding my inventory. Thanks so much!!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to TishO

I am absolutely amazed at how fast and simple this is to use!

CorrieW
Guru
CorrieW
In response to traceyjean

• traceyjean Said:
I am not now, nor am I likely to become an iGirl. So I'll be waiting for the Android version with bated breath...

Me too, I just got an android phone and I love it but there are some apps I wish were in the Play store.

paperpilekitten
Resident
paperpilekitten
In response to klong618

I'm so happy that you are enjoying the app!

But don't forget the web site Scrappypedia.com. Or the CHA Sneak Peek "manager"! Right now, there's a gift certificate giveaway!

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa

Another person anxiously awaiting the android version of the barcode scanner. At least I now have a searchable list all in one place though.

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to disneylisa

OMG!!! This is awesome!!! Exactly what I have been looking for!!!! Would you mind me writing about it on my blog for my blog followers???

paperpilekitten
Resident
paperpilekitten
In response to binkiemonstermom

Michelle, we would love to get a review on your blog.

Don't miss the CHA sneak peek management on the scrappypedia.com web site! AND we have a big new feature coming to the web site in the next couple of months!

disneylisa, unfortunately there's no Android version in sight just yet. We are a free service for scrapbookers and we're working on this as fast as we can in our spare time.

Until the Android app is happening, did you know that you now can scan product barcodes to your computer with a web camera, to get those products on your Stash list in an easy and convenient way? (if it's a good enough web camera). You can do that from the Inbox view on the web site.

And if you have lost the barcode for a product, you can just do a search on the product name OR get a temporary UPC number just to put the product on your own stash list. So, no more barcode hunting. Woohoo!

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny

Hoping the big new feature coming soon is the ability to log in without Facebook or Twitter - I will be the first to sign up as soon as that feature is live.

leslief
Idol
leslief

I saw this thread a few months ago and , because I'm not good with technology, I didn't think I would be able to navigate it.
Well, I decided to attempt it and couldn't believe how easy it was to navigate! I just started buying Copic markers and was wondering how I would be able to remember which ones had purchased. Your app is PERFECT for that!!! Thank you so much! I have already told all my scrappin' friends about it!

ktmracing
Pro
ktmracing
In response to leslief

When I read about this, I was bummed it didn't really work with my older iPod Touch. But then we just got iPhones last week and I got this, and I giggled like a school girl when scanning my Stickle collection!!

This is so awesome!! Thanks!!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to ktmracing

I know - isn't it cool? I would be lost without it.

I scan my things while I'm in line waiting to pay for them - its that quick. Then when I get home I just put things away - they are in my stash!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Is this for androids yet?

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:
Hoping the big new feature coming soon is the ability to log in without Facebook or Twitter - I will be the first to sign up as soon as that feature is live.

What she said

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222

• Henri Jean Said:
I know - isn't it cool? I would be lost without it.

I scan my things while I'm in line waiting to pay for them - its that quick. Then when I get home I just put things away - they are in my stash!

Now THAT is awesome!!

Of course I'm not the only one who comes home with something only to find I already have it.

I must've reeeeeaaaaally liked it

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Kim222

I find it really helpful to keep from buying duplicate distress inks and chalks and things like that. Also punches, Slice & Cricut cartridges. It really has kept me from buying more of what I already have!

ScrappinMom4
Guru
ScrappinMom4
In response to tinadn

No, not for Android yet. Anxious for that too, but super appreciative of all that they are doing.

Edited by ScrappinMom4 on 09-02-12 05:30 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to ScrappinMom4

Thanks, I couldn't find it but am excited that some of you can use it:)

paperpilekitten
Resident
paperpilekitten
In response to tinadn

Several of you have asked for a login that doesn't require any third party social media account, so we listened and built it.

You no longer need a Twitter or Facebook account to sign up for Scrappypedia.com and use the ScrapStash iPhone app!

Happy Easter, everyone!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Awesome! I still use mine all the time! I would be lost without it!

I scan the stuff I'm going to buy into my iphone while I'm waiting in line to pay and its done before I leave the store! Perfect!

I kept me from buying duplicate Tim Holtz distress inks a few weeks ago and more recently it stopped me from buying a duplicate Cricut cartridge!

I love not having to type in anything (maybe on a very rare occasion - I had to type in a Cheery Lynn die recently).

southern lady
Governor
southern lady

i don't use mine because i don't buy much like i use to

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to southern lady

Thank you!

Unfortunately, I recently decided to discontinue my use of the app for now. My mobile device is an iPod Touch, and this app does not work at ALL when the device doesn't have internet access... and because it's an iPod Touch instead of a phone, that means I'm restricted to only using the app in locations where I have wi-fi access. I did have fun playing with the app, though, and might well return to it if I ever get a mobile device that doesn't rely on wi-fi access.

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to aquabunny

I've tried using this from my laptop which is just a couple years old and came with a web cam and it won't work for scanning. The other seperate web cam I have won't work with it either.

Also bought a nice new tablet this last thanksgiving. But it's and android so the app won't work with it. Thought maybe I could just use that through the web site as the tablet has two cameras on it and still can't scan.

So since there's no budget for an android app which my phone is and I don't have internet on it and can't scan with my new tablet anyway i'm gonna have to just give up on this. Was really hoping I could find a way to use this.

Edited by Cindyckj on 04-01-13 09:35 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

shygypsy
Resident
shygypsy

I just bought an iphone5. I was debating about getting an android or an iphone. Since I wanted to use this app, the iphone won! I love this app!!

Paperpilekitten and Johan, thank you so much!!!

akiko

paperpilekitten
Resident
paperpilekitten
In response to shygypsy

Aw, Akiko, thank you! I'm so happy that you enjoy the ScrapStash app. I promise that you will be happy with choosing the iPhone. I'm totally addicted to mine and all the fun apps on it.

AdesinaCat
Veteran
AdesinaCat
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:
Thank you!

Unfortunately, I recently decided to discontinue my use of the app for now. My mobile device is an iPod Touch, and this app does not work at ALL when the device doesn't have internet access... and because it's an iPod Touch instead of a phone, that means I'm restricted to only using the app in locations where I have wi-fi access. I did have fun playing with the app, though, and might well return to it if I ever get a mobile device that doesn't rely on wi-fi access.

Thank you for this info. I also am an iPod Touch user and was wondering on this since apps like this are Internet required. Now I know to not waste my time setting it up.

paperpilekitten
Resident
paperpilekitten
In response to AdesinaCat

Adesina and aquabunny, that is right that you need some kind of Internet connection (wi-fi or phone). That is because all the data is stored online, instead of locally on your device, so you can access it from different devices, and you don't need to back up your data for safety - it's always backed up. So if you lose your phone or buy a new one, you don't have to migrate the data, you just download the app and all is there.

The database is also making it easier to add things to your stash and wishlist, because we all contribute. That way, you won't have to manually enter every single item in your inventory. It's super fast to just scan the barcode and the product goes to your list.

We truly understand that's it's a bit problematic to use with iPhone touch and similar devices, so Johan is going to see if there could be some kind of local cache solution that you can use when you're "offline". Let's hope he can help you out soon.

Android app is still definitely on our bucket list, but still not any money to set aside for that. We finance this out of our own pockets, paying for the online servers and the development. We are looking at different ways to finance development in the future, maybe by donations.

BTW, have you seen the new fun Inspiration section at Scrappypedia.com? You don't even have to log in. You can subscribe to organization prompts and there's a monthly kit club where you make your own kit, only using what you have in your stash. Hope you'd like to play along.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

My husband upgraded his iPhone 4S to a Galaxy Note this week and asked me if I wanted to upgrade mine too.

No way - and the biggest reason I don't want another phone is because of this app.

paperpilekitten
Resident
paperpilekitten

LOL! Henri, I'm with you. Not only for this app, but don't anyone dare to touch my iPhone. It's like my best friend.

rebeccakeppel
Idol
rebeccakeppel

Just another satisfied user here! LOVE this app! I scanned all my Copics, mists and inks. So easy to use and I will never buy a duplicate again! Off to leave an awesome review.

2 things....MANY apps I have downloaded require a facebook account to log in - I think that is just the way of the world in app land Also I would have definitely PAID for this (especially a typical app price of $o.99)!

Page 3 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics