Page 2 of 4 
Username Post: March Budget Challenge        (Topic#1571203)
SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to newtoscrapping2011

OMG Courtney!!! What a great haul you got there! LOVING all those chipboard pieces! I have some of those in my wishlist, but NO one carries them around here... have to go online..

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations
In response to SonjaC

Courtney you have me drooling on my keyboard lol! what a haul.

Hey ladies hope everyone is feeling better! we need group hugs over here. Don't worry I am better today so I wont get you guys sick.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to ShaylaCreations

holy scrap c r a p Batman! Courtney are you opening your own shop lol!

Edited by Ladybing Tammy on 03-08-12 05:44 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to Ladybing Tammy

That's some great stuff, Courtney! I love looking at those pictures

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to SonjaC

I'm down to zero. Might get some lace and bust before the month is over...

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to runzalot81

Well I just got my SOD invoice and well IM BUSTED!! LMAO!! $104...grrrrr i was doing so good too...geez its only the 8th and Im busted LOL....I really STINK at this budget thing!!!

Tammy, I think I could open my own store!! LOL...i love my chipboard and flowers....

Sonja....you can probably complete you wish list at scraputante LOL....not that I'm enabling you or anything LMAO!! i mean i just spent over $100 there LOL

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Courtney are you wanting company on the bust list?

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

LMAOOOO YESSS...its lonely out here on the busted list so early in the month!! Tomorrow I will be scrapping for as long as possible with 7 of my friends...a couple dropped out because of being sick....

I think I finally kicked this colds butt!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

well I wasn't exactly volunteering my dear lol

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

Busted. Bought that lace. And some distress inks that were on clearance. And some blending tortillons.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

tortillons???

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Hi ladies, can't sleep so thought I'd check in...

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

Good morning Tina

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Good morning Tammy. I tried to go back to sleep but just kept tossing and turning. I should have just scrapped:)

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to tinadn

Tortillons are rolled paper stumps.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

I hear you Tina. I am going out to a card swap/crop and to pick up my SU goodies my party!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Thanks Alissa - not sure how you use them - you'll have to show us something!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

I picked up all my SU goodies from my party - wow what a load of stuff!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

I would love to see something with those tortillons....

Well I exploded my budget again LOL I don't even know how much I spent LMAO!! Had a crop at my house yesterday. Kelly from Scraputante brought all her new G45 stuff and Pink Paislee...well I HAD to have it LOL....I got 3 1/2 layouts done...which isn't too bad considering I was cooking and stuff!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

Courtney, I used tortillons with odorless mineral spirits to blend the Prismacolor pencils on this card.

happy thoughts By Runzalot81

I got a LO and a card done yesterday. Went shopping and busted some more. Then, spent an hour purging my paper stash. Stuffed one of those flat rate mailer boxes

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Alissa that is gorgeous - I am interested in blending techniques as I am just starting to get into this and I so do not like copics so was thinking of going to pencils.

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms

I'm going to finish my project today, then get my scraproom cleaned up and packed up.

I have a scrap retreat next weekend. I doubt I'll get much done - I never do because the retreat is hosted by my shop and I'll have to work most of it - but I DO have a few minutes between that I can work on projects. I usually get one or two pages done. I just have to pick which ones.

I love working at a scrapbook store. I just scored the Glitz French Kiss line and the new Prima Sun Kiss Collection and did not have to touch my budget to do it. I just have to create a display project. No problem. These papers are GORGEOUS!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to GentlewoodFarms

That is awesome Pat!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

I just remembered that I made a video showing my coloring process. Search "runzalot81 coloring with pencils" on youtube. The first half of the video is coloring with Loew-Cornell pencils. The second half is the Prismacolors. I used blending stumps and tortillons.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

great card Alissa!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

yeah something to do next week while convalescing

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations

Beautiful card Alissa!

Well Ladies I haven't spent any money been running around and scrapping like crazy. My Gallery is finally getting fed!

Hope you ladies are having a great weekend!

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

Hello ladies, long time no chat! Life has been a wee bit busy and change is afoot! DH got the job he wanted. The big catch is that it's 220 miles away from our home, the small catch is that it starts in 2 weeks and we'll be away until June (he'll be home every few weekends). So, I've been a little busy here.

I was also thinking about my budget. I was going to set it at $100. Then, my manager at M's called at they had a refurbished Personal Cricut, and DH said I could get it. So, I'm wondering, should I count the Cricut in my budget or not?

Provided I'm not too late to be in on the Budget busting fun!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to kdinsmore

Katie - good news for the dh! I have no idea if I would include in my budget or not...

Shayla glad you are feeling better and being creative.

Am tucked in bed after a lovely antibacterial bath (need to have another one tomorrow morning) relishing my last bottle of water until who knows when. I can have a sip or two in the morning as long as before 8:30! I expect I'll be off for a few days from the computer - not much going feel like doing anything but sleep!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Tammy, I'll be sending lots of positive thoughts your way.

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to Kamananui

Katie - I say not. It's like a "one in a million" opportunity, not expected and not likely to pop up in your routine shopping experience. You didn't go looking for it, didn't go shopping to get it. It kind of came to you, fell in your lap, and said, "I want to live at your house."

I mean seriously, what can you DO with an opportunity like that. Certainly not count it in your budget - that's a "go to the savings" kind of situation, kind of like "we need a new refrigerator."

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Tammy good luck. I 'll be thinking of you and praying for a speedy recovery.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

Thanks ladies - I am off very shortly for the hospital.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

Thinking of you today, Tammy! Let us know how it goes.

Pat, I agree. A cricut is very much like needing a new fridge You definitely need it, Katie!

It's time I hit up a scrap retreat. Definitely a goal.

In the meantime, I went to A's and busted some more. And then I came home and shopped online and busted some MORE. I have two packages coming to me so I can give it a rest for awhile. In my defense, I have been crafting and I have purged my stash AGAIN

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms

Alissa -

If you've purged your stash you can be forgiven for busting. You MUST have supplies to create with!

Unlike me who must have supplies to sit and look at.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

Oh, Pat, I have those, too. The sit and look pretty kind

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Tammy, we are thinking of you today!! let us know how you make out please.

Katie, I wouldnt include it either....I am not a cricut person, but you do need a die cutter DEFINATELY lol

Alissa, good for you...as long as you purged you can replenish right LOL!! I had a crop at my house on Saturday and people were asking for things and I was like oh let me check....They felt bad....I told them NOOOOO the more I give away the more I dont feel guilty about BUYING LMAO!!

I spent more money at scraputante LOL...well she was AT MY HOUSE with all of her new Pink Paislee papers....Have you guys seen the london market??? And I loved their prairie hill lines??? LOVE THEM!! She also had new G45...which I had to have!! I dont have a total on what I spent yet LOL...but it doesnt matter I am already busted LOL...good news is that I used some of my new papers to create layouts THAT DAY!! so i was pretty proud of myself!

Hope everyone has a fabulous week. I have laryngitis...its the weirdest thing LOL Feel great, cant talk

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Tammy, I'm thinking of you. ((hugs))

My Cameo is going to be delivered today. Yay!!!!!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to Kamananui

Tammy - hope you're up and running around in no time. Check in and let us know how your are!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

OH Kelly how exciting!! I was wondering where you have been and thought maybe you were on your vacation and I missed it....You have been awful quiet LOL

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Hey ladies - all the wonderful thoughts and prayers I was given - everything is good so far! I never even threw up from the anesthetic. It seems I had just gone to sleep and they were waking me up = the best part my pain was only a .5 out of 10 when I woke up and so I have such minor cramping I don't need any drugs other than ibuprofen. I came home, had some homemade soup and am tucked in bed whilst both kids are what do you need mom and can I get you anything mom.

The nurses couldn't believe how well I was doing - there were 3 procedures in all but I already feel soo much better having that offending growth out of my body!

I am going to tire easily and am not allowed to do things like laundry for a week or so but all in all I am doing really well!

Thanks for all your thoughts and kind prayers!

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

Thanks for the budgeting advice ladies!

BUDGET: $100
WISHES: Pps, card stock, punches, stickers, inks, stickles, storage, stuff for album gifts, McGill punches, McGill accessories or something like them.
TWIST: No adhesive, nothing not on sale, and/or nothing purchased without a coupon

Alissa, I'll need to follow your lead on purging my stash! I have 6 months and counting to A) purge/use up stuff and to B) buy enough new stuff to keep me occupied up north! Good thing I have some albums, a shop to start, and auction to make cards for!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to kdinsmore

Oh Courtney!! How soon you do bust! I think that's a new record for you... But sounds like you made another great haul! I may take you up on the scraputante site for the chipboards... was looking Thursday, but they didn't have the ones I really wanted (sprockets and snowflakes) in stock so will wait for now!

And Alissa in the Bust club?! Wow... it's been months since that last happened! Good haul though, I'd have busted too if inks were on the clearance rack! What a beautiful card too!! Was that the lace you busted with?

Pat - I'm insanely jealous you got the Sun Kiss line!!!! And you didn't have to touch your budget... I think I'm in the wrong business here...

Hi Tina! Hope you got some sleep finally!

Katie - As far as I'm concerned I'm on the same side with the rest of the group in terms of your Cricut prize. That's like getting an award and totally not part of your planned budget. So don't count it and save the $100 for some goodies to use with the Cricut! Will add your budget to the front...

Tammy - THINKING of you today and glad to hear your surgery went well!! Rest up and enjoy that time with the kids as your personal assistants! hehehe

Shayla - Your new avi is adorable!! Glad to see you're being good too!

Kelly - woohoo!!! Hope you get to play tonight!

Well I managed to behave myself this weekend. I did break down and bid on that Prima Distress tool on evilbay - and won it by the way! WOOHOO!! Took another $11.95 off my budget. Hope it gets here before my crop on Sunday... I also bid on a couple cartridges I wanted, but lost them all (except one I'm waiting on for tomorrow) so no harm done.

I spent the three hours my dh was in his out-patient surgery punching and tying the little registry tags I wanted to make for my shower invites. They turned out way cute, but I've determined (after 30+ attempts) that I can't tie a decent bow to save my life! UGH! I'd planned on playing in my stash this weekend, but we spent Saturday (finally) doing some more unpacking and decorating. We started to hang all our artwork, plants and shelving, but could not find the drill at all so that had to wait... Sunday we got the heck out of the house - we needed it! Went to the 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica for dinner, gelato and a little retail therapy. (Okay, dh just bought a new hat), but we had fun window shopping and walking along the cliffs overlooking the beach! Really needed that R&R! And I have the crop next Sunday to spend playing with my toys...

Updated the front - take a look and let me know if I missed anything!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

Tammy, so glad for the good news!! rest up and take care of yourself....enjoy the pampering

Sonja...I LOVE that prima distressing tool....I have used it SO SO SO much since I bought it!! You are going to totally be in love with it! I never have any luck on evilbay....my husband buys all kinds of trains there, but I never find any bargains...so that was a pretty good find!!

Sounds like you had an awesome weekend that was much needed!! so glad!! my DH says I have been neglecting him so he needs me to pay attention to him this weekend LOL

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

Sonja, I forgot to include my expenditures in my posts today, sorry!

3.20 Distress Ink
83.00 Cricut (exempt!)
5.13 Versamark Ink
1.05 12 x 12 ppr
2.50 12 x 12 ppr
9.00 no stick craft mat

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to kdinsmore

Got a crazy da today but just wanted to check in and say good morning ladies.

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to tinadn

So, I went and checked out the Prima Distressing tool that everyone is raving about.

I must have been LIVING IN A CAVE! This is a GREAT thing!

Ok. I want to thank you so much for enabling me. I'm going to have to see about ordering one for my very own - too bad that I can't get it here in time for retreat.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

LOL Pat...we are extremely good at enabling here LOL at least I know I am...

Sonja is pretty good too though LOL

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Good morning ladies!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Morning Miss Tammy...how are you feeling today?

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

• newtoscrapping2011 Said:
LOL Pat...we are extremely good at enabling here LOL at least I know I am...

Sonja is pretty good too though LOL

Oh come now, I learned everything I know from you!

And Pat, you'll LOVE that tool!! I already do and I don't even have it yet. My co-worker bought it on Amazon for $10 with free shipping and I've played with it a few times already. (See my 'I Must Go' page) It's a really handy little gadget!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

Morning Tammy!!! How's the pain??

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

Haven't won my cartridge yet... I've got two other bids out so maybe one will be mine today or tomorrow... I refuse to go over $25 a cart tho...

Courtney, how in the world can you not find good deals on evilbay?! I've gotten some great stuff off there and have sold a few things too - not to enable or anything, but I have a good list of go-to sellers for things like flowers, papers (usually 2 for $1.00), carts and TH goodies.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
Got a crazy da today but just wanted to check in and say good morning ladies.

Morning Tina! Hope your day goes well!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to SonjaC

I've been coveting that tool since it came out. Maybe I'll splurge on it when I get back from my transatlantic vacation. It looks pretty freaking amazing.

Tammy, how are you doing today?

Hi Tina.

I spent $8 but not really sure if I should count it or not. It was for the plastic storage folders. I needed one to hold all my travel documentation in one place since I have a frillion tours and reservations booked, plus I need an empty one to collect memorabilia during the three weeks. The rest I used to store paper lines and matching embellies. I don't usually count storage, so what say the Budgeteers?

My new Silhouette finally arrived last night after 5:00 PM. I took it out after dinner and made one simple cut. Looks pretty cool, but it's got a huge learning curve. At least to me, it seems far more complex than my Cricut. I need to find some online tutorials.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to kdinsmore

• kdinsmore Said:

3.20 Distress Ink
83.00 Cricut (exempt!)
5.13 Versamark Ink
1.05 12 x 12 ppr
2.50 12 x 12 ppr
9.00 no stick craft mat

Thanks Katie! So if I'm reading this right, you've spent $20.88 and I can cross off your paper and inks, right?

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

Kelly, personally I say don't count those storage folders. I would only count it if its on your wishlist like Katie and I have. Otherwise, sounds more like an item for your trip instead of scrapping!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

absolutely wonderful - I have not had a pain free day in over a year and today is one of those days!!!! I could not remember how it felt to feel this wonderful and it is 70 degrees out so have been catching some rays on my balcony! I have been up since 8:15 this morning without needing a nap and I even made a big pot of beef barley soup! Am now having a cup of tea then going to get scrappy for a bit!

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations

Tammy that is great to hear!! so glad all is well!!

Sonja thanks

Well Ladies still being a good little scrapper lol, but that is only because I have been too busy to make it out to the LSS but I have an online cart saved too lol.. I am just waiting to see how long I can last. Plus I love seeing the papers IRL when i can

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Tammy - So great to hear!!!! Hope that continues too!

Well I won my cartridge! Got the Going Places cart for $22.50 with free shipping. I've still got $33 left this month... think I can make it?? *scooting over to Scraputante and Etsy to check out chippies...* heh heh heh

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

hahahaha!!! I dont have a cricut so I dont even look at the carts....I go there for spellbinders and never see any good deals...

Sonja said not to enable HAHAHHAA!!! I have been on evil bay most of the day trying to find a great gift for my DH's birthday!

Tammy that is absolutely fantastic news...so glad to hear your feeling well!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Oh I find waaay more than just carts on there... I found one of my fave sellers has an 8-pack of the papers from the Sun Kiss collection for $5.65 - and I can order two! Plus she has all the new flowers and note cards and... wait... I'm not supposed to get any paper or flowers... DOH!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

LOL - I have been perusing my SU catalog for the things I cannot get in the US and my 2012 In colours is expiring at the end of May (the new catty is coming out a month early) It seems if I have my own book party afte rmy friends party in March, I can get some free stuff (cause there is enough to order) or I can wait to April - if I do it March, I will bust for sure but free stuff until the end of March is a good thing (extra free stuff from SAB that is) - of course than April will be a no purchase month and then May I will need to get the stuff that is expiring that I really want - this is costing me a fortune!!! LOL

BrendaDougherty
Veteran
BrendaDougherty

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
LOL - I have been perusing my SU catalog for the things I cannot get in the US and my 2012 In colours is expiring at the end of May (the new catty is coming out a month early) It seems if I have my own book party afte rmy friends party in March, I can get some free stuff (cause there is enough to order) or I can wait to April - if I do it March, I will bust for sure but free stuff until the end of March is a good thing (extra free stuff from SAB that is) - of course than April will be a no purchase month and then May I will need to get the stuff that is expiring that I really want - this is costing me a fortune!!! LOL

I was a su demonstrator for over 5 years. I MISS IT SO MUCH!! But, it's saved me sooooo much money! lol

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to BrendaDougherty

I am thinking of becoming one when I move over to England

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

in My previous post I meant stuff I cannot get in the UK not the US (not sure where THAT came from)

BrendaDougherty
Veteran
BrendaDougherty

What part of England? The lady that I signed up with su is from England. I believe the Manchester area. Lucky lady is spending all of March over there. She lives in Salt Lake now though.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to BrendaDougherty

I am going to be living in Manchester (well about 10 miles outside of Manchester!) what a small world

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

I am going to have lots of twists next month.

Sonja, I've been eyeballing all the new Prima papers.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Me too, Alissa... and I'm thisclose to breaking mine this month on both flowers and papers... I really want that Sun Kiss collection!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to SonjaC

• SonjaC Said:
Oh I find waaay more than just carts on there... I found one of my fave sellers has an 8-pack of the papers from the Sun Kiss collection for $5.65 - and I can order two! Plus she has all the new flowers and note cards and... wait... I'm not supposed to get any paper or flowers... DOH!!

Well, yeah, but it's the SUN kiss collection from Prima. I mean - have you SEEN it in real time? It's unbelievable. It's spectacular. It's really really REALLY pretty! And it has these great little wood buttons that go with it. And there's some really cute flowers....

Oh man. You should just go LOOK. You don't HAVE to buy it, but if you don't, you're going to be really REALLY jealous when you see my "duck fluff yellow" project. Seriously jealous. Like - why did I not BUY that Sun Kiss line?

I'm not kidding. But - hey - don't let me ENABLE you or anything.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

lol oh my Pat has learned the enabling part of this thread without too much effort.

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to SonjaC

• SonjaC Said:
  • kdinsmore Said:

3.20 Distress Ink
83.00 Cricut (exempt!)
5.13 Versamark Ink
1.05 12 x 12 ppr
2.50 12 x 12 ppr
9.00 no stick craft mat

Thanks Katie! So if I'm reading this right, you've spent $20.88 and I can cross off your paper and inks, right?

Sonja, your math is correct and you can cross the items off. I'll probably get more pps, since M's have 6/$1 and I've had my eye on some ever since I put out the new pps!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to kdinsmore

I'm craving some Prima and Glitz. You people are killing me.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Kamananui

Good morning ladies,
Kelly I don't count storage.
Tammy so glad you are feeling better:)

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to tinadn

Kelly LOL....the new Glitz is GORGEOUS!!! I got to play with the French Kiss line for the March Scraputante Kit...and then I bought it because I loved it so much LOL

I also got the new Prima French line...Im obsessed with everything french these days LOL

I did buy my Weekend Market from evilbay because it was cheaper than anywhere else I could find...plus free shipping when you spend over $50...and well yall know how easy that is for me LOL...

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Holy smokes, Pat, you picked up the enabling bit rather fast! I did see the Sun Kiss line at the Expo last month and nearly caved on it except they only had a few pprs left and NO wood pieces or flowers! (That particular booth has buy 5 get one free on embellies so if they'd had all the embellies, I'd have got them!) I'm probably going to cave on evilbay though... my favorite seller has them all on sale! Eek!! And I'll be stalking for your duck fluff page!

Would anyone mind if I added the Sun Kiss line to my Wishlist? It is on my unofficial wishlist, ya know...

Thanks for confirming Katie! *rams fingers in ears* I didn't hear that, I didnt hear that...
LOL!

Poor Kelly! I was drooling over the French Kiss line by Glitz yesterday. What gives?! What's with all the fabulous collections this season?! Don't they know I'm trying to save for a baby?!

Speaking of storage items... did anyone see the new Tote-aly Cool tote that came out??! It ROTATES!!! I've been eyeing those things at every crop I go to. Does anyone have one? Are they worth the purchase? The other one I liked was the new Cropper Hopper craft carousel, but I think I'd use the tote more since I move around a lot... Sb.com has both of these things on sale this week for $24.99...
Products Referenced in This Post:

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to SonjaC

I had a rotating tote. For the extra I paid, I couldn't really tell that it worked any better. And it was heavier to carry, and it had like working parts that clogged up.

I got rid of it after a month or so and went back to my old tool bag.

The Weekend Market came into the store yesterday. It won't go on the shelves yet because the boss wants to premier it at retreat, but since I'm an employee, I got to set back the line for future store projects. Let me tell you again how much I like my job! The creative on demand part of it kind of sucks sometimes, but boy do I like new products and new toys.

Weekend Market -- all I'm going to say about THAT is BoBunny has done it again. The last line that looked like it had this kind of potential was the MamaRazzi line, and that stuff was flying off the shelves everywhere. I suggest that if you can GET your hands on some Weekend Market, you should. I doubt it'll be around very long. It's truly scrumptious!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Thanks for the tip, Pat!

Rats... I was debating holding off on the weekend market line, but I loooooooved the MamaRazzi line! (Its one of the collections I hoard and won't cut into...) *winks* at Kelly

I haven't given in yet on the Sun Kiss line on evilbay, but I keep going back and looking at it... Pat, did you post your duck fluff page yet????? Don't leave a sista hangin'! LOL

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

Not to add fuel to the fire here... but did you guys see the new BG Plumeria collection?!?

Seriously, these people are killing me!!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

lol

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

oh and Sonja I just have to tell you that I LOVE your gallery - you are amazingly talented!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Thank god I already hoarded Weekend Market & all it's beautiful embellishments. **Love**

The Prima Sun Kissed and Almanac are going to make me crack. I love them both. That stupid Glitz French Kiss is amazing, and even Jolee's new French General line is pretty freaking awesome. That's going to be at Ms though, so I'll use my discount to get those lovelies.

Edited by Kamananui on 03-14-12 06:48 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Kamananui

Awww thank you Tammy!!! :o

If you crack, I crack, Kelly... I was soooo close to hitting 'buy it now' on a few of those items on evilbay... I keep resisting because I really don't want to go over my budget (for once)!

Why can't M's carry these lines so I don't have to pay for shipping?! (I'm cheap!)

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

The new papers are just amazing this winter...and just think we have summer CHA coming up in July LOL...its out of control!!

Sonja, if you wouldn't mind, shoot me a PM with your favorite evilbay seller...I will have to go and check it out!! LOL

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms

Sonja -

My Duck Fluff won't post until after retreat. I will be working on it that - playing with all that beautiful SUN KISS product.

And then I'll break out the Weekend Market and play a little bit with that too.

And MAYBE I'll even get around to playing with the Olde Curiousity Shop papers.

You just never know.

I took my "kids at play" pictures today - as well as some fun baby lamb pictures. I'll be scrapping those up for sure.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

You ladies are killing me...
trying to decide if I should take a peek at these lines or not. I have so much paper I can't fit anymore...

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

Don't look Tina - I am not!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

be strong tina...for those of us who cannot resist LOL....I have a serious problem and think I need a 12 step paper program....

Tonight I hope to use up lots of my paper after the guy comes for an estimate on our siding...fingers crossed

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

I think I need to know Sonja's Evilbaby sourse. I'm feeling weak in the knees for some Prima...

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Kamananui

I haven't looked yet...

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to tinadn

Tina and Tammy are stronger than we are, aren't they, Courtney and Kelly?

Courtney, I sent you a PM with my sources.
Kelly, I can send you the sources too.

And I am going to cave on some of the Sun Kiss line that's limited stock, but I'm going to try not to break my twist... really hard since I WANT those flowers and papers NOW!!!!

Tammy, how are you feeling these days???

So Pat, you're telling me I have to wait all weekend?!?

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

LOL please send me your source because I am perusing for Prima!

Today seems better.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

LOL Tammy!!! (Glad you are doing well!!)
Sent you the PM, Kelly and will send to you in a second, Tammy!

I did it! I bit the bullet and hit 'buy it now' on some of the Sun Kiss items!!!
I got the wood tickets, tiles, journal cards, chipboard pieces and the pearl pins (which technically are not Sun Kiss specific, but I wanted them and couldn't buy the flowers yet!) I will probably cave at the end of the month and buy the papers and flowers anyway and bust my twist, but at least for now, I'm safe! Now... for the package to get here!!!! LOL

Spent $20 not counting shipping!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

I am so far resisting - although I soooooo want to spend money - I am opting for another day of rest and no cross border shopping tomorrow - considering I can barely get down my stairs at home - probably a good idea AND I am now saving for something extra special!!!

The CHristmas Market in Nuremberg Germany at the beginning of December (this will make up for my Black Friday annual trip I will be missing now that I will be living in England!)

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

OH I'm sooo jealous, Tammy!!! I've heard of that Christmas Market and even saw some travel show on it. I'd looove to go there someday! Heck, I'd love to go ANYwhere in Europe someday!

I'm DONE shopping for now... don't even plan to look at M's this weekend for my crop! Nope... not gonna do it... nope...

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

what are Vegas bookies odds on that Sonja? LOL jk - you could always ocme visit!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

I'd say you're better off betting on next year's Superbowl winner...

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Thank goodness Sonja bought the Sun Kiss chippies, because I was eyeballing them. Then she sent me a PM threatening my well being if I bought the last set.

I'm trying to stay to strong. I love the stuff, but I don't need the stuff. Must. Not. Look.

Glad you are doing so well, Tammy.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Kamananui

I just knew between you and Trigger-happy Courtney that one of you would steal my chippies!! And I couldn't just buy one silly thing, could I?! NO WAY! Not for $3 shipping! LOL!

I'm going to bust this month... I just know it...

Page 2 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics