Page 3 of 6 
Username Post: March Cricut Challenge-Closed and scrapping        (Topic#1571231)
denielle.c.podraza
Pro
denielle.c.podraza
In response to ChansGram

ok the issue with being part of this challenge is that I no longer want more cricut cartridges.......I NEED them! lol

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to denielle.c.podraza

lol, I hear you Denielle!

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to AshleyLadd

• AshleyLadd Said:
Trish, once I got into the craftroom, I found out quickly I need to own the entire carts and can't buy one or two fav images at a time.

Now I have to find the cable to connect my cricut to the computer so I can cut the images I made with the carts I have.

I have a bid on a plantin schoolbook cart and have my eye on the nifty fifties cart. DD wanted the plantin schoolbook for the endcap titles. At the time I placed the bid (almost a week ago), I hadn't realized I could weld my own titles with the craftroom, or I probably would've gone for the Nifty Fifties cart first.

I'll see what happens with my bid where I'm still highest bidder before I bid on anything else and over extend myself. Either way, after this, Nifty Fifties is next.

Elaine I can use the cable to my printer on my cricut. Try that

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to njr007

acu2h

izzyw0611
Idol
izzyw0611
In response to Anna C

I know u ladies will appreciate the good deal I found today! Was in HL, just casually strolling (I swear I'm addicted to that place....today the checkout lady called me by name!! and I don't live in a tiny town either where everyone knows everyone!) anyhow, was checking out the clearance aisle, and they had a bunch of tickets hanging there for cartridges! i started browsing, and before long found 3 cool carts, 2 of which i had been wanting!! unfortunately, once i got to the front and they went to the back to grab my carts, they said one of them wasn't in stock, and that was ONE of the ones i had been wanting (Sweet Treats) but i still got another one i'd been wanting (Walk in my Garden) AND another one that looks pretty cool (Forever Young...can't wait to make a bunch of little purses to use as party favors using this one!). Best thing?? They were originally 69.99, on sale for 25.18!! Not too shabby!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to izzyw0611

congrats val! Fun carts!

ChansGram
Angel
ChansGram
In response to melissadam

Yay, at least someone's getting new carts. I feel like its been forever since I've pick up a new one.
Forever young is a nice cart if ya have girls. We used that for a poster my DGD had to make about herself for school. We made a " chic chick" almost as tall as the poster board and then dressed her up, was lots of fun, forgot to take a pic tho.
Made her dress with "fur" on the sleeves and belt and on the tops of her boots, anyway. Good deal on your carts!
Denielle, we all "need" the carts ! That's just how it is, ya see 1 cute cut, and bam- you're on the hunt for that cart!
Just like I'm about to go search for the online booklet to the Damask cart that Norma used, I just may " need" that!

I dont know why I have bothered to scrap these last few days, I haven't been happy with anything I did. It just dawned on me after finishing the one I worked on all dang day ( well, on and off) that I have struggled with the last 3 or so that I have done, that must mean something? Step away from the scrap table!
Anyway, blah,blah,blah - I'm talking too much. I am ACU.

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to ChansGram

Hello----

Sonja you left a sweet comment on my card set and asked where I got the undecorated box-I made my own box!

AuntJo
AuntJo 
Queen
AuntJo
In response to njr007

Val...woo hoo great finds.

Trish...I hate scrapper's anxiety...when I get frustrated I have to say KISS (Keep it simple stupid) it. Once I take that step back in my mind to keep it simpler the ideas seem to flow easier for me....I know my mind works strangely.

Wow...so much chatting and I can't remember all of it. LOL! I think I need to check out the cricut craft room. I also need to double check that my Art Philosophy cart got registered right. I think I put in the wrong numbers....but it took them anyway. haven't been back to double check.

Need to get a couple of cards done over the next day or two for birthdays. I also want to finish up a couple layouts I have on my desk...and I really need to work on that mini that I have been comissioned to do...that would mean scrappy $$ to spend. LOL!

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to AuntJo

JCI and acu2h. Ladies is was nice to catch up with everyone's comments. Can't sleep tonight so thought I would hang out and leave some gallery hugs.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Dawna.s Place

Good morning!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to Anna C

good morning!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Good morning! We've got some early risers here today:)

Lamoo12
Governor
Lamoo12

• denielle.c.podraza Said:
ok the issue with being part of this challenge is that I no longer want more cricut cartridges.......I NEED them! lol

I know! going to crops and using other carts does that too.

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to Lamoo12

Good morning!

Up early this morning with dh, lots to do today so gotta get the day started. Will be scrapping this evening. Have lots of projects going on, I just need to finish one!

Have a GREAT day!

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper
In response to njr007

Good Morning! Working on an album and some more doorknob hangers.

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to dkscrapper

wow... seriously gone a couple of days and i have three pages to catch up on... note to self check in daily - lol.
if i have missed your project - i am sorry

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to leokc34

one to drop off... made from animal kingdom

1 Fish book mark By Leokc34

ChansGram
Angel
ChansGram
In response to leokc34

Morning ladies.
Off to a slow start here. Woke this morning to the passing of our bulldog. She died peacefully in her sleep. She was old for a bully so we knew it could of happened at any time. She was actually my DDs but she lived with us. She was a very sweet dog, snored like a freight train, but a good girl.
Now I wonder how my beagle will do being on his own.??

I finished a LO last night, going to try and get it in here, I work later tonight.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to ChansGram

So sorry about your dog Trish!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to ChansGram

• ChansGram Said:
Morning ladies.
Off to a slow start here. Woke this morning to the passing of our bulldog. She died peacefully in her sleep. She was old for a bully so we knew it could of happened at any time. She was actually my DDs but she lived with us. She was a very sweet dog, snored like a freight train, but a good girl.
Now I wonder how my beagle will do being on his own.??

I finished a LO last night, going to try and get it in here, I work later tonight.

so sorry to hear trish

ChansGram
Angel
ChansGram

Thanks ladies.
Dropping this off, it is for a challenge, I think i put that it was for the scrap from your faves, but I actually think it was for Scraplift the person before you, which happened to be Norma's!
I lifted her Miracle LO which I thought was just beautiful! TFL!
Dream By ChansGram

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to ChansGram

Oh Trish , so sorry to hear about your doggie-big hugs to you

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Anna C

Trish so sorry about your dog.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to tinadn

ACU2H

Hope to get some scrapy stuff done this weekend. Gonna be a busy weekend here. Hope everyone here has a wonderful weekend!

NewSnow0518
Diva
NewSnow0518
In response to ChansGram

Well here are 2 from me so far!

A Christmas Story (twist):
A Christmas Story By NewSnow0518

I used plantin schoolhouse for the font

The perfect tree:
The perfect tree By NewSnow0518

I used good old George for the center rounded square and all the circles..

Now off to catch up on love!

SnowDog
Guru
SnowDog
In response to NewSnow0518

Well if I don't have my grandson this weekend, I hope to get some scrappin down and break out the cricut!

NewSnow0518
Diva
NewSnow0518
In response to SnowDog

acu & mms!

Trish, so sorry for you doggie loss.. They are so part of our families!

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to NewSnow0518

Trish... sorry about your dog. I have a 15 yr old mini poodle... that is really getting old and I hate the thought of losing her
sending hugs

ChansGram
Angel
ChansGram
In response to leokc34

Thanks everyone, it is hard to lose a pet, they are so much a part of the family.
Just got ACU.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Anna C

Bliss By Tinadn
The heart scrap is leftover, not sure which cart.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

Did the twist:)
Used Straight from the nest
Happy birthday By Tinadn

Happy birthday By Tinadn

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to tinadn

Good morning scrappy friends!!!!

First page is ACU. Can you all please do me a favor and check to make sure your projects are there and that I have them marked *with twist* if you added the twist. Want to make sure I don't miss anything!

Cold rainy day here in Houston, I plan to spend all day in my scrap room!

Have ya'll are having a good one!

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to njr007

Good Morning!

Trish, so sorry to hear about your doggie. It's always hard to lose a pet, they really are part of the family.

I'm so excited. I just inherited a piece of furniture for my scraproom and now I finally have room for my Imagine that has been sitting in a box for almost a year. I know I'm gonna have to learn how to use it all over again. I'll be spending the weekend rearranging my room for the 3rd time. I'm really hoping the third time is a charm! lol

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper
In response to Tracy F

Trish so sorry for the loss of your dog.

I'm so slow - still working on an album. Think I might work on something else today!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

Trish, losing a pet is a sad experience. I am sorry for your family's loss as well as your beagle's loss.

acu and mms!

denielle.c.podraza
Pro
denielle.c.podraza
In response to Lamoo12

• Lamoo12 Said:
  • denielle.c.podraza Said:

I know! going to crops and using other carts does that too.

I have never been to a crop! I can only imagine what I would want to buy after seeing what other people have!

lpeeps
lpeeps 
Mayor
lpeeps

Spring break is here! Not sure if that's good for scrapping time or not. The boys may keep me running.
So sorry about your dog, Tish. Hard to take such a loss.
Yeah for getting out that Imagine, Tracey!

2 to DO
I used Graphically Speaking and Cricut Decals which came with my Expression 2. Twist of welded words is included.
Dream Big By Lpeeps

I used Straight from the Nest for the flower stems and scallops. I used Graphically Speaking for the title.

New You By Lpeeps

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to lpeeps

The sun peeked out for just a bit so I was able to get some photos

I used Forever Young for the label
Yellowstone National Park By Njr007

I used Elegant Edges for label
Silverados Drill Team By Njr007

I used A Child's Year for the lettering
Four Generations By Njr007

TFL!

Back to my scrap table!

joydee1963
Mayor
joydee1963
In response to njr007

My Dad- Th By Joydee1963Here my lo has the twist -shamrock

Trish ,sorry about your dog.I understand how you feel.We lost one in Jan.

borntoscrap
Diva
borntoscrap
In response to joydee1963

Trish sorry about your doggie. (((hugs)))

acu.

ChansGram
Angel
ChansGram
In response to borntoscrap

Thanks again for all the kind words about our bully, I too, wonder how the beagle will handle being alone. Only time will tell.
I only worked 1/2 day today, I should be in my scraproom as the house is nice and quite, but instead I am cozied up in bed with my electric blanket and my iPad!

AshleyLadd
Diva
AshleyLadd
In response to ChansGram

Trish, hugs. I'm so sorry about your dog.

AshleyLadd
Diva
AshleyLadd

Danielle, crops are so much fun. When I crop at scrapbook stores, however, I end up spending WAY TOO MUCH, though.

AuntJo
AuntJo 
Queen
AuntJo
In response to AshleyLadd

Trish...so sorry to hear about your furbaby. That is so hard. They become our kids. Big hugs to you!

Danielle...I hope you enjoy crops...and that you will get to experience one soon. I never get anything done when I go...I can't concentrate on what I need to do with so much chatter and seeing what everyone else is doing. LOL! I truly am a scrap alone person. Now if I am going I prepare things to make embellishments so I at least get something done. LOL!

I made a card tonight and had planned to use the cricut...but I didn't!!!! Wow I almost always use my cricut for something!

Ok...everyone was so chatty and I am so tired I can't remember what all was said. So off to bed!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to AuntJo

Good morning!

Lots of great layouts/cards were posted yesterday. I do have some things completed just need to get them uploaded. Been busying looking a tile samples and counter top samples. Finally got everything picked out and ordered yesterday. Now the wait for installation begins.

Becky, I can so relate...I am a scrap alone person too.

Have a great day everyone!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to Anna C

good morning! ......I love scrapping with others! ....and Im pretty good at multi tasking ......but I dont go to crops because I cant take EVERYTHING with me! .....it never fails ......no matter how well I think I prepare I always end up wishing I had something from home! ......so instead I am always inviting people to come to my house to scrap!

Im hoping to get some scrappy time today ......but I will be by myself

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Same here Michelle. It's too much trouble for me to pack everything up. I prefer to scrap with friends at my house:)

Lamoo12
Governor
Lamoo12
In response to tinadn

morning. crops are fun, but i try to make sure i will be there longer than it took me to pack.

question: what cartridges do you use for bowling? mycutsearch only had 2 pages listed and i'm not really believing it.....

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to Lamoo12

the only cart I have with bowling on it is nifty fifties .....there may be others but I bought that one just for the bowling

denielle.c.podraza
Pro
denielle.c.podraza

once a month a friend comes up from ga too scrap with me. it's always a blast, but I do hope to go to a crop at done point. it's hard because of my military career. I am always traveling on the weekends! one day!

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007

Good morning!

Love crops and love scrapping with friends/ I will be in Dallas next week and get to play with Donna again!

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to njr007

I'm not really a big crop person either. I hate packing up everything and I always forget something important. I don't get much done at a crop so I'm thinking next time I go I will just make embellies like flowers or stickpins.

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to Tracy F

i go to crops but I try to go to the ones that are for the weekend or at min... 24 hrs... too much stuff to pack but I found a secret that I will share.. make kits from your stash.. I usually counterfeit (except for one kit club i belong to) the kits and then use them up at the crops... so easy!!! Oh and don't forget the gypsy... lol
here is one I did... use art philosophy for the letters - It is for the challenge on Lasting memories... cute prize if you want to check them out they are in my signature

bff By Leokc34

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to leokc34

oh next week for the challenge I am giving away a cricut cartridge!!!!!!

lpeeps
lpeeps 
Mayor
lpeeps
In response to leokc34

I love crops. This next weekend my bf and I are going to crop at a store not too far away. The only problem I have with it is I definitely find myself perusing the store for all the newest stuff. I usually go through and match pictures and paper/embellies before I go so I already have what I need. Then I end up buying on whim and want and spend too much! No wonder my scrap room is overflowing.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to lpeeps

here is one i did today .....used twinkle toes for the title and music

dance By Melissadam

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

Here is my third lo for the challenge. I used the following cartridges:
Cursive 101 and Mickey Font for the title.
Elegant Edges for the title card and the trim on the top and bottom of the photo block.

Wind It Up! By Mrsmiller

Oh, and I am acu for the evening!

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to mrsmiller

Another one I finished today:
I used
George, Tie the Knot and Mother's Day

Easter By Njr007

TFL

AuntJo
AuntJo 
Queen
AuntJo
In response to Anna C

What are you remodeling or are you building? I am in the process of remodeling our master bath....and there are just too many choices! I am having a hard time deciding.
  • Anna C Said:
Good morning!

Lots of great layouts/cards were posted yesterday. I do have some things completed just need to get them uploaded. Been busying looking a tile samples and counter top samples. Finally got everything picked out and ordered yesterday. Now the wait for installation begins.

Becky, I can so relate...I am a scrap alone person too.

Have a great day everyone!

ChansGram
Angel
ChansGram

JCI and ACU.

AuntJo
AuntJo 
Queen
AuntJo
In response to ChansGram

I am all caught up! I better get my stuff together...this month is almost half over and I still have 3 projects to complete for challenges and a mini album that has been special ordered! YIKES!

izzyw0611
Idol
izzyw0611
In response to AuntJo

Whew!! Been a few days and I got lots of catching up to do! Got LOTO so I'll try to get acu here shortly.

Well, the other day I told you bout the 2 carts I got at HL the other day.....well, I got more scrappy goodies yesterday!!!! I had ordered more carts from evilbay, and they arrived with a quickness! I found a new person to buy from (my old one appears to have gone outta business). I got the same great deals that I was able to get from my old supplier, yet they ship MUCH quicker and have excellent communication, an improvement over my old person.

So this is how my awesome day started. I worked friday night (6p-6a) and got home in the morning and went straight to work. My wonderful, loving, amazing DH took the kids and went shopping at HL for me!! When he got home, he found out I had several packages in the mail. So he woke me with a kiss, and I had a dazzling area of scrappy goodies to behold! From my DH, I had an awesome new tool kit from Cricut (ruler, knife, scoop, hook, scissors and scraper.....lost my spatula so that's why he got this); an adorable stamp; 2 holders to hold all my inkpads (they were just scattered on a shelf before); and an awesome new embossing folder for my Cuttlebug!! Man, I love him...he's amazing!

THEN, I moved onto opening my mail! I received 2 stamp sets I'd ordered from My Pink Stamper, my new scrap hero! I love watching her videos and being inspired by her. The only way to buy her stamps is to order them online....at least, no stores around here carry them. I'd ordered them from Crafts to Favor, and am so excited to have some of her stamps finally! I ordered Birthday Crazy and Sweet Goodness.

THEN I opened the packages from my new supplier on evilbay. I ordered 5 carts!! (Thank God for tax checks! ) I think I got a good deal though.....5 carts for less than $100 is pretty good I think! I got: Cricut Birthday Cakes, Best Images of 2006, Pooh Font Set, Paisley, and Wild Card. I'm super excited about all of them, but Paisley has some adorable cuts, and I've been trying to get Wild Card for FOREVER it seems!!

OK, enough babbling. I'm dropping off project #3 (no twist). Card I made Friday for an amazing couple that just had their 4th child, an ADORABLE baby girl, on Wednesday! I used George for the white circle, and Preserves for the pink scalloped circle. TFL!!

Cutie By Izzyw0611

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to izzyw0611

wow val! What a WONDERFUL sat you had! ......your dh is amazing!

no scrapping for me .....doing volunteer work at the church today .......everyone have a wonderful day!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

NCU BBL 2CU DOO TFL!

Sweethearts Cart was used for the title, hearts, and key with heart.

2/3 No twist

Love By Anna C

Edited by Anna C on 03-12-12 04:21 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to Anna C

Good morning!

Val what a wonderful dh! Congrats on your new scrappy stuff, can't see what you make with all your new carts!

On my way to Dallas for the week with DH. Taking some scrappy stuff so will not have to go cold turkey this week! See ya'll this afternoon

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to AuntJo

Hi Becky,

We are remodeling our kitchen. We are putting down tile in the dining room and kitchen and new counter tops in the kitchen. Also putting in a new stove and vent system. My refg and diswasher are only a few years old so they won't be replaced. The oven is old but still works well so we will hold off on it for a while. We are also covering the old wall tile in the kitchen with new kitchen panels. It has taken us several months of looking to decide what we were going to do. I am better off not having too many options to look at because then I second guess every choice I make.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Anna C

I'm now acu2h.

Yeah Val for all of the new scrappy stuff!

Margie Calenda
Tenant
Margie Calenda
In response to njr007

Hello! I am brand new to the scrapbook.com site. I created a card for this challenge, using welded words. I see the challenges runs through the end of March, yet it says closed. Am I too late? Did I miss something in the instructions? I'm going to browse around and get familiar with the forum. Thanks!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Margie Calenda

I love husband who support our hobbies!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

Val I know I've seen the Pink Stamper stuff in a lss in Iowa.

ChansGram
Angel
ChansGram
In response to tinadn

JCI- Good morning,
Friday for me! Don't have to work till 5 but I am trying to organize all my memory cards and pic files on my comp, I let it get out of hand and now I have a mess. My desktop comp went out last year and thats where I did all my sorting, etc.
So now I have only my laptop to work with and I hate it, so thats my excuse for not keeping up with my picture system. But I'm paying for it now!
So I may go and pick up a desktop comp today and start getting my pics organized on there.
It all started because I needed to order pics and everything was out of sorts, so I also may do some ordering ( another headache!) Snapfish has 150prints for $10 or 100 for $5- shipping included.

vincarash
Diva
vincarash
In response to Anna C

Everyone has been busy scrapping but me!!
Here is my first project. I did the word Memories using my Home Decor cart, this is the welded word for the twist.

Koala Memories By Vincarash

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to vincarash

Wow, you have all been so busy this weekend! I'll be scrapping some today.

Val, it must have felt like Christmas! Yay for hubbies that support our habit...I mean hobby!

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to Tracy F

Hi Margie. We have sign ups each month as I limit the number of participants since we get so many projects! Sign ups closed for this month on March 2nd. You may share your project but you will not be eligible for the RAK this month. I will pm you when we start April sign ups.

By the way, welcome to sb.com, so much talent and lots of wonderful ladies here

Edited by njr007 on 03-12-12 10:03 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

vincarash
Diva
vincarash
In response to njr007

Hi, Here is my second project. I cut the flourish under the Zoo Miami journalling from the home decor cart.
Lions By Vincarash

Edited by vincarash on 03-12-12 10:09 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to vincarash

acu2h

joydee1963
Mayor
joydee1963
In response to Anna C

Just got my Cricut Circle Cart in mail ,Today!!!!!!Can't wait to play.

Edited by joydee1963 on 03-12-12 10:30 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Margie Calenda
Tenant
Margie Calenda
In response to njr007

Okay, thanks Norma! I sorta came to that conclusion but wasn't quite sure the reason for the sign up. I'll be on the look out for the next one.

vincarash
Diva
vincarash
In response to Anna C

acu

SnowDog
Guru
SnowDog
In response to Anna C

I still have some gallery catch up to do - great work everyone -- I still have to get my 3 done (but stuck on 1 layout for over a week now as I refuse to set another aside to never finish - I just can't find the right thing to use to finish it....then I'll get onto my cricut ones.

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to SnowDog

hello everyone! jci... I am going to hopefully get to my scraproom tonight

borntoscrap
Diva
borntoscrap
In response to leokc34

acu2h.

joydee1963
Mayor
joydee1963
In response to borntoscrap

Cricut Challenge-Mother By Joydee1963 Here # 2 Lo with twist-birdcage,Bird cage from sernade cart.

Edited by joydee1963 on 03-12-12 05:14 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

joydee1963
Mayor
joydee1963

My Mother By Joydee1963 here's No.3 with the twist bird cage from Straight from the nest-3 birds cart,

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

acu

night!

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to Anna C

acu and mms, will update tomorrow night

izzyw0611
Idol
izzyw0611
In response to njr007

acu2h

Lamoo12
Governor
Lamoo12
In response to Margie Calenda

• Margie Calenda Said:
Hello! I am brand new to the scrapbook.com site. I created a card for this challenge, using welded words. I see the challenges runs through the end of March, yet it says closed. Am I too late? Did I miss something in the instructions? I'm going to browse around and get familiar with the forum. Thanks!

Hi Margie. Welcome to sb.com.

In the first post it says "Signups close on March 2 at midnight CST." Norma does that so the participants aren't overwhelmed with commenting. I hope you will still use your Cricut and join us in April.

Lamoo12
Governor
Lamoo12
In response to Lamoo12

Morning. I've started 'maintenance' for my books this week. you know, making sure all the pics are organized and printed, labeling certain things, etc. i hope to finish soon so i can actually scrap.

quick question, do any of you have those bulk boxes that store 8 cartridges and how did you label them? I want to label mine and have it look similar to the rest of my cartridge boxes.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Lamoo12

acu

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to tinadn

Morning!

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to tinadn

Good Moring Ladies,

Oh my goodness, after four pages, I FINALLY got caught up! Whew!!! You ladies have been very busy this weekend! I really enjoyed catching up this morning, so many wonderful lo's were completed this weekend! I just got back from our desert trip over the weekend and made some fantastic family memories out buggy riding together! Got a huge hug from my grandson's for showing them such a great time! Life doesn't get any better than that!!!

I'm glad I took notes when catching up on this tread, so bear with me as I respond to several posts from the weekend.

Trish...So sorry you lost you little bully! It's never easy to lose a beloved pet. I see your thinking about a new PC, wow!!! Did you get one?
Anna...I see your remodeling your kitchen too! Wow that's really exciting!!!
Tracy...Congrats on your new found craft room furniture. I wish I had a craft room, as I scrap in my large laundry room. lol!
Danielle...I started looking on SB last year for a crop buddy and finely found one that lives in my own city! Now we crop every Wednesday together and go to a card class on Friday mornings! We are so inseparable now!!! Keep looking sweetie you'll find someone!
Norma...I see your headed to Dallas again! Enjoy your scrappy time with Donna!
Becky...I see your remodeling your master bath! How very exciting news! I just love making design decisions!!! Take your time and enjoy!!!
Val...Wow DH shopped for your craft supplies??? Wozer what a fun haul you had this weekend!!! He's sure a keeper!!!
Michelle...How did your volunteer work go this weekend? Did you have a good time?
Margie...Welcome to SB!!! Hope to see you again in April!!!

Well I'm working on a mini and box project right now using G45's Old Curiosity Shoppe and I'm just loving it! Got to get out of the house today to go pick up more papers already! This is my first ever mini project and I'm partnered with Martica (I know some of you know her, what a great talent she is!) so I'm a bit nervous. It's coming along nicely though.

Well ladies have a wonderful day today! Blessing to all! Oh yeah, ACU2H...

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place

Norma, If I can count a cricut cut away, then count this as my first lo this month! Swirl is a cut away from fancy frames. I'm going to have to get cracking!!!

Road Trip.... By Dawna.s Place

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

ACU and MMS!

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to mrsmiller

acu

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

• Dawna.s Place Said:

Michelle...How did your volunteer work go this weekend? Did you have a good time?

I had a lot of fun! we spent the day cooking meals to freeze and hand out with canned goods to families having trouble in our area.....I love to cook and its rewarding to know you are helping someone while doing something you love!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

heres one I did today .....used twinkle toes for the piano and elegant edges for the shaped bg

celebrate By Melissadam

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34

hey everyone... checking in... made time last night in my room... but would you believe ... I DIDN'T USE MY CRICUT!!! WOW... seriously i must be sick - ok... off to rectify that now

borntoscrap
Diva
borntoscrap
In response to leokc34

acu.

Page 3 of 6 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics