Page 4 of 6 
Username Post: March Cricut Challenge-Closed and scrapping        (Topic#1571231)
denielle.c.podraza
Pro
denielle.c.podraza
In response to borntoscrap

the projects come in to quick!! I can keep up!!

NewSnow0518
Diva
NewSnow0518

acu & mms! I got my 3rd project done tonight, but it's late and I have my 10 hour day tomorrow so at the lastest I'll post on Thursday!

ChansGram
Angel
ChansGram
In response to SnowDog

• SnowDog Said:
I still have some gallery catch up to do - great work everyone -- I still have to get my 3 done (but stuck on 1 layout for over a week now as I refuse to set another aside to never finish - I just can't find the right thing to use to finish it....then I'll get onto my cricut ones.

I have quite a few of these lately, just so stuck that I have to set them aside or I'll never get anything done!
I know how you feel and it stinks.
I always wonder what makes one LO just click and others it's a struggle?

ChansGram
Angel
ChansGram
In response to ChansGram

I never did get my computer, I did go look, got confused, then left! I also am trying to think it through, cause I really don't "need" another computer, it's just a want, and should I be spending that kind of money on a "want" - ya know?
I have a laptop and an ipad2- I should be happy!
It's just the picture organizing/sorting is just easier on a desk top, to me anyway.
I could still very well end up with one tomorrow!!
I did go through all my memory cards this morning, took hours,
Come to find out many of the pics didn't have dates, why my camera didn't have the date set is beyond me, so most I could figure out the date, so I had to go in and date them, such a pain. Then i had to get them all on my external HD, i still need to make CD's of the new files. Gotta back up the back up, right! I am just so paranoid i will lose pics of the girls, i am the only memory keeper of their childhood, even my DD really doesnt keep pics of her girls ( cause she knows i have them by the thousands!)
Then I did some yard work, took the girls to the dollar store to get chalk, bubbles and squirt guns, dinner and clean up, then I started a LO, hope to finish that in the A.M. Providing DGD occupies herself!
Hope all had a great day !!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to ChansGram

Morning!

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to Anna C

Good morning ladies,

I'm still working on my mini and box project for my swap. It's not looking like I'm going to be able to complete this months challenges since I'm on travel for most of the rest of the month! Only a few working days left for me! Got to get cracking!!!

Trish, I know what you mean!!! You're doing a very vigilant job of safe keeping your precious pic's that's really important!

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to Dawna.s Place

got my Easter cards done!

this is a lift from Norma and I used Plantin to cut out the oval.

Easter Chick By Tracy F

Used Gypsy Wanderings for the bunny

Chocolate Bunny By Tracy F

Used Winter Wonderland for the bunnies

Easter Card By Tracy F

joydee1963
Mayor
joydee1963
In response to Tracy F

JCI,

ChansGram
Angel
ChansGram
In response to joydee1963

Oh, quite today.
So yep, I went and got the computer. I like it, its got a nice big screen and runs so quitetly!

I worked a bit on my LO, didn't finish.
Spent the rest of the day with the DGK's.
It was a beautiful day here, 70,sun and almost no wind! Cooked hot dogs and brats' on the grill and had pasta salad, chips and fresh strawberries and watermelon. Kids played well together, all around a good day!! I hope everyone else had the same!
I am ACU!

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to ChansGram

Congrats Trish on the photo work, I REALLY need to go and do that with mine, I probably 1000 photos I need to get in order and backup up.

Got to scrap with Donna today, we had a great time. I got 3 los done and 2 small projects. I remembered my camera but not my cord so I have to wait til I get home to upload

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to njr007

Good morning!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to Anna C

good morning .....was up early ....really early .....so I scrapped!

I used elegant edges and home decor

prayer By Melissadam

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to melissadam

Good Morning!
This will be a scrappy day for me. The plumber is coming by to do some work in the kitchen and a couple of other things around the house. I can't believe my kitchen is almost done! By the end of next week it should be finished!

ChansGram
Angel
ChansGram
In response to Tracy F

Finally getting this one done! Sorry for the same type pic, I have MANY, so I will be doing more! 2 of the DGD's like playing in this dress and Grammy can't resist a photo op! Sorry in advance.

Cart used were Serende for the green stems, bird cage, bird, cage pole. Home Decor for the "beautiful" word. TFL!

beautiful By ChansGram

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to ChansGram

Trish never apologize! Your dgds are beautiful and I would be taking photos all the time too!

Good afternoon ladies-may get another chance to scrap for a bit this afternoon, will have the house to myself for about 3 hours before the chaos begins!

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper
In response to njr007

Hi everyone! I had a great time scrapping with Norma yesterday. I made 3 cards - 2 upside down but I fixed them. Guess I was just having to much fun!!!

As soon as I can take my lazy self upstairs to scan them I will post - whoops didn't use the cricut on them. Working on some more this afternoon.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to dkscrapper

used Art Philosophy for the card
Place cards By Tinadn

letters cut from Storybook
reserved By Tinadn

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to tinadn

acu2h

borntoscrap
Diva
borntoscrap
In response to Anna C

acu.

AshleyLadd
Diva
AshleyLadd

Jci

I finished a couple cards I need yo post. Tonight I finally her to try out the new printer, just in te for a weekend crop.

I love all the beautiful work I see here this week.

izzyw0611
Idol
izzyw0611
In response to AshleyLadd

acu2h!! hope to have a scrappy happy extended w/e! i've got 6 days off from work so i should get some scrappin' done. then next week my dh is flying to sacramento to visit his family (we live in indiana) and will be gone for a week. this sounds horrible, but i should get a lot of scrappin' done then too!! it's not that he's not supportive of my habit...quite the opposite! (u ladies remember my last post where he just randomly shopped for scrappy goodies for me!!) just when he's home i tend to spend time with him instead of closeting myself away in my scrap room. soooooo....when he's gone i imagine i'll get caught up on a lot!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to izzyw0611

val thats my situation exactly .....dh is VERY supportive of my habit ....I mean hobby .....but when hes home I like to spend time with him ......so when hes gone I can scrap more .......ENJOY your time!!!!!!

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper

I used Spring Holiday
Happy Father's Day By Dkscrapper

I used Spring Holiday and Ashlyn's Alphabet
Happy Mother's Day By Dkscrapper

denielle.c.podraza
Pro
denielle.c.podraza

Project number two!-
cake time-march cricut challenge and astrology the person before you By Denielle.c.podraza

I used "stretch your imagination" for the cake

jazzescrapper
Governor
jazzescrapper
In response to denielle.c.podraza

I have been one sick woman. I loaded this into my gallery and never posted. It's not part of the twist but I did use my cricut.
Tis the Season By Jazzescrapper
I used the CM cartridge and because I borrowed it I don't know the name maybe Tis the Season from Creative Memories and the tree is from Winter frolic.

jazzescrapper
Governor
jazzescrapper
In response to leokc34

Here is another page I did and never got around to loading it to the thread.
The Mighty Fisherman By Jazzescrapper'

The title was cut with Keystone(Fisherman) and Plantin(The Mighty)

Edited by jazzescrapper on 03-15-12 10:04 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to jazzescrapper

good morning ......wild weather here yesterday! .....fortunately the tornadoes were all southwest of me!

Im acu

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Glad to hear that Michelle. I've been wondering about my Michigan friends.

Same story here as Michelle and Val. DH is an enabler when it comes to my scrapping, but I don't scrap much when he is around. While he was at work yesterday I didn't leave my room. My Cricut was going crazy making decorations for a last minute surprise-probably today too. My son is getting married next weekend and his df wants the rehearsal dinner to be all about him. I will post pix later:)

ChansGram
Angel
ChansGram
In response to tinadn

Good Morning. JCI and got ACU. Hope to do some work today. Maybe finish a few of the LO's I 've set aside.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to ChansGram

TGIF!

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to Anna C

Good morning.

Still in Dallas but headed back around 3pm today so will around home around 7p. That will give me a chance to unload, relax for a couple of hours and then go to my scrap room for a couple of hours after dh goes to bed! Then I have all day tomorrow!

Meeting dh for lunch today-we are going to go look at a house he wants me to see. This is really moving fast-I thought we would wait about 6 months before looking at houses-my head is spinning.....wish he would slow down a bit. He told my daughter yesterday that he wanted to be in a house by the end of May-you'd think he would relay that message to me. The drive home will be an interesting talk!

Michelle glad the storms missed you.

Sue hope you are feeling better.

Okay gotta run, still need to shower before lunch and I need to pack up the truck!

Have a great day!

Edited by njr007 on 03-16-12 06:58 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to njr007

heres a couple I finished today

I used heritage for the corner scrolls

mass By Melissadam

and this one is elegant edges again for the border strip

outside the colosseum By Melissadam

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34

hey ladies... hope you are having a great day!! it is beautiful up here it reached 20 whoohooo... so that is approx. 70 (US temp)

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

MMS page 15 for lovies...

I can't believe I haven't checked in all week! Been a busy week I guess! I did cu on a few other threads, but have been so busy I haven't been able to really leave love.

Trish, I'm so sorry to hear about your doggie! Always sad to hear, but at least she went peacefully and didn't suffer! Hope your beagle is handling her loss alright!

Will CU over the weekend on love and hope to have a few more to drop off on Monday after my crop!
Have a great weekend everyone!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to SonjaC

acu for the night.

izzyw0611
Idol
izzyw0611
In response to mrsmiller

Here's another project....first layout I've done in a LONG time!! This qualifies for the twist....my title is welded! From the Calligraphy cart, and I used CCR to weld the letters. TFL!

maybe an author By Izzyw0611

Lamoo12
Governor
Lamoo12
In response to izzyw0611

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to Lamoo12

acu

joydee1963
Mayor
joydee1963
In response to Tracy F

Happy St.Patrick Day!!!!!

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007

Catching up!

And dropping off!

I used Life's a Beach for the title work and Doodlecharms for the palm tree

Paradise By Njr007

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to njr007

Evening ladies and Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Hope everyone had a wonderful day! We had a mix of rain and sunshine but in the 70s so it hasn’t been too bad.

Norma, how was the ride home? Did your dh fill you in on the move? Good luck with everything!

ACU2H

AuntJo
AuntJo 
Queen
AuntJo
In response to Anna C

• Anna C Said:
Hi Becky,

We are remodeling our kitchen. We are putting down tile in the dining room and kitchen and new counter tops in the kitchen. Also putting in a new stove and vent system. My refg and diswasher are only a few years old so they won't be replaced. The oven is old but still works well so we will hold off on it for a while. We are also covering the old wall tile in the kitchen with new kitchen panels. It has taken us several months of looking to decide what we were going to do. I am better off not having too many options to look at because then I second guess every choice I make.

I am doing the same thing...and just when I think I have it chosen; price it out; and of course champagne taste on a beer budget! LOL! Struggling most with choosing what I want as the little border tiles to separate the block from diamond design. Trying to keep it really timeless looking so that 20 yrs down the road it won't scream 2012! LOL! Are you taking pics along the way to document it?

Izzy ...curious minds want to know who your supplier is on evilbay!!!!

Chansgram...Thanks for the heads up about the great price on snapfish...I hope it's still there! What a pain with your photo organizing. I need to organize all the photos I've printed. Want to change my system.

Donna and Norma...glad you two had fun!

Norma...House Shopping??? Oh how much fun! Wish my dh would encourage us to move...but he doesn't want to budge! grrr.

Marge...welcome to sb.com! You'll love it hear and become addicted to the computer as much as to scrapbooking.

Ok...I am acu!! YAY! Started a mini tonight so hopefully can get a page or 2 done and use my cricut!

Even though it's late...Blessings to everyone for St. Patrick's Day!

AshleyLadd
Diva
AshleyLadd
In response to AuntJo

Jci.

I'm going to the last day of a weekend crop and my critic is ready and waiting. Bliss.

AshleyLadd
Diva
AshleyLadd

Lol. I hate spell correct. I meant "Cricut" of course and this thing keeps changing it to "critic". Lol. Maybe it knows something I don't.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

good morning! ....another beautiful day here in michigan! ....the closest I came to scrapping yesterday was putting the 100 or so LOs that I have done recently into albums .....I just hate that part! ......but its done! .......now to start a new pile!

have a great day ladies!

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34

hey everyone
there is a challenge on one of my design teams and I am giving away a cricut cart... come... i would love it if one of my sb.com buddies won!!

http://kcclayoutchallenge s.blogspot.ca/

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to leokc34

no twists - boo...

spring wishes By Leokc34

birthday - fairy By Leokc34

both made with Art Philosophy

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to leokc34

Good afternoon!

First page is ACU again.

Kimberly headed over to you blog after this....

Becky-DH got a job in February working in Dallas. The deal was suppose to be that we would wait 6 months before making any decisions about moving. Well he has been house hunting and taking me to the ones he likes. I am in SHOCK over the house prices. I know it is location, location, location and he wants to be close to the office but I just cannot justify paying the kind of money they want for a 3000 sq ft home. My house would be worth 2x the price it is here in Houston. And that's really the problem, I am not finding anything that is nicer than my house and they want 2x the price. So next week I will start looking and look at areas a little further out.

Have gotten alot done just need to take photos and upload, hope to do that this afternoon.

Happy Sunday!

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to njr007

Here is another one from me. I used the Accent Essentials cartridge for everything that I cut out.

Sweet Escape By Mrsmiller

acu for the day.

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to mrsmiller

dropping off-

I used Old West and A Child's Year
Cowgirl Up By Njr007

I used Elegant Edges and Street Signs
Jack By Njr007

I used Songbird for the label
Family Fun By Njr007

AshleyLadd
Diva
AshleyLadd
In response to njr007

Another world By AshleyLadd

This is one of six Los I made at a crop this weekend. I welded the title in the Critic craftroom. The cart is Nifty Fifties.

I made the butterflies, dragonfly, and flowers with the Art Philosophy cart. Fifties.

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007

Finished some cards.....

Used Cricut Sampler and Elegant Edges
World's Best Teacher By Njr007

Used Elegant Edges and George
Happy Birthday By Njr007

Used Elegant Edges and Jasmine
MOM By Njr007

Used Tie the Knot
Happy Mother's Day By Njr007

Give a Hoot
Happy Mother's Day By Njr007

Graduation Solutions and Don Juan
You Did It By Njr007

TFL

AuntJo
AuntJo 
Queen
AuntJo
In response to njr007

ACU! Beautiful creations ladies!
Off to check off your blog Kimberly!

We are getting snow....ugh! I want sunshine!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to AuntJo

hi ladies,
ci quick
need to get acu

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to tinadn

It’s MONDAY!

Becky, you described our remodeling perfectly….champagne taste on a beer budget!

Beautiful creations ladies. I need to get busy!

Have a fantastic Monday!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to Anna C

good morning .....good luck to you kitchen remodelers!

up scrapping early this morning .....here's a couple I did using twinkle toes

family By Melissadam

opry at the ryman By Melissadam

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F

acu

SnowDog
Guru
SnowDog
In response to Tracy F

I've been MIA - we finally had beautiful weather here and since I was really hoping to start work this week, I had my grandson all last week & the weekend -- I tell you, I think I need a vacation. TJ is only three but boy does he make me feel like a grandma. We had 70's all week, the snow is finally gone and we played outside morning til night. (They live in an apt w/ no yard - but I have one.) So I'm really hoping it rains today & tomarrow so I can get to my layouts.
I'll work on catching up in the gallery - so many beautiful items here!

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to SnowDog

Here's another one but no twist.
I think I used Paper Doll Dress Up for the fence.

Lovers Key By Tracy F

Renbear
Diva
Renbear
In response to Tracy F

I have been so under the weather lately...well, because of the weather... I spent this whole weekend in a daze because I was in so much pain...I am actually looking forward to seeing the doctor on Wednesday so we can figure out what to do so I don't keep losing days...:whine over:

I did get a couple of things made last week before the cold weather knocked me out:

I used Indie Art & Storybook carts for this one:
Bunco Banner By Renbear

And Lite Celebrate with Flourish for these two:
Luck O' the Irish Sign By Renbear
Shamrocks By Renbear

I am hoping to actually get some scrapping done soon...we'll see what I come up with.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to njr007

Holy [email protected] on a cracker, you guys were busy!! Still need to go back and cu from page 15 on , BUT I am dropping off my third project for the month - early!
This one's also for the Monochrome and Scraplift your Faves challenge:
Big Sky Country - 2pgr By SonjaC
Used Elegant Edges, Mickey Font and Campout carts.
BB to cu later! TFL!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to SonjaC

good morning ....early scrapping for me again

I used give a hoot for these 2:

bunny By Melissadam

tevere By Melissadam

and I used picturesque for the flourish here

roaming in rome By Melissadam

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Wow behind again, you ladies have been busy! off to get acu:)

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to tinadn

Good morning!

Finally have my last projects finished just need to get them uploaded tonight.

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to Anna C

acu

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to Tracy F

Good morning!

Taking dh to airport this afternoon then will spend the evening straightening up my space and scrapping-will get acu this evening.

Hope you all have a great day

ChansGram
Angel
ChansGram
In response to njr007

I think I am ACU!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to ChansGram

one more .....used paper lace for the border

pizza & pasta By Melissadam

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

ACU. Phew! That was hard work...

Norma, I completed *4* projects this month and I don't have a by my name...

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to mrsmiller

Here are my latest using the circut. None of them involve the twist.

Used Nursery Rhymes for this one.
Over the Moon By Anna C

I used Lacey Labels and New Arrival on this one.
Baby Boy Card By Anna C

I used Nursery Rhyme and New Arrival on this one.
It's a Boy By Anna C

TFL!

Edited by Anna C on 03-20-12 04:18 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to Anna C

gotcha Shannon!

AuntJo
AuntJo 
Queen
AuntJo
In response to njr007

Hi ladies!

Maybe by tomorrow I will have my 3rd project done...well at least one page with a cricut cut from the mini I am working on. I swear I just feel like nothing is falling together from my bathroom to my scrapping. Want to hang it up! LOL!

Snowdog - So glad to read that you had a wonderful time with your grandson! Such precious times...but yep they make us feel old don't they?

Renbear - So sorry to hear you are in pain. I know exactly how you feel. My body has been on revolt too...I'm going to the dr next Tues. Hope they can help you. Have you been diagnosed?

Well it's getting late...my pain meds aren't touching my pain, but they are making me feel sleepy.... So we will see what wins...sleep or me being up in pain.

joydee1963
Mayor
joydee1963
In response to AuntJo

JCI

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Becky and Renbear, hope you both got some relief from your pain. Keep us posted as to what is going on. Hugs!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Anna C

acu

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to tinadn

good morning!

ChansGram
Angel
ChansGram

Haven't been in the mood to scrap*shrug*? The most I did was make 2 tissue paper flowers a few days ago. That's it!
Glad to see others have been productive!
I had a good night sleep, so maybe tonight after the DGD's go home, I may feel like gettin into my scraproom.
Hope everyone has a great day, I think today is the warmest day for us till the weekend(when I'll be at work.

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place

Oh my goodness so many beautiful creations and I'm three pages behind. I'm leaving on travel for the rest of the month in the morning. I won't be back till the 3rd, which will be too late to sign up for next months challenges. No worries Norma, I'll be back in May! Have a fun time ladies and think good thoughts for us as we travel across the US. WQe're picking up our new motor home in SC and going to Atlanta to see my sis, then onto OK to see my dad, daughter and grand daughter too, then home about the 3rd. Should be quite the adventure! Praying for better weather though! See you all again soon!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

Have a wonderful trip dawna!

here is one I finished this morning .....I used elegant edges and elegant cakes

christmas eve 1989 By Melissadam

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007

Good morning!

Okay first page is ACU again, please remember to check to make sure I got your project posted.

Already over 120 again and still have 10 days to go-we should easily get to 150. And more than 50% have already finished the challenge! Great job ladies.

Dawna have a fantastic time on your trip-ya'll just be careful. We can't wait to see the photos you take and the layouts you are going to make. (PS I can add you into April if you like-but understand if you would like to take a month off!)

Started cleaning yesterday and just made a bigger mess! So off to put away some scrappie supplies!

LOL almost up to date, Michelle finished another layout while I was talking!

Edited by njr007 on 03-21-12 08:19 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to njr007

acu for the day!

denielle.c.podraza
Pro
denielle.c.podraza
In response to mrsmiller

OK, I have been trying to get caught up on some love, but my computer is going crazy!! So I'm just leaving a quick note here....you are all creating such lovely projects. So inspiring!!

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34

wow... busy ladies - i still have to catch up on love but wanted to pop in to say "hi"!!!!!!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Renbear

Well I made a dent in the love today, but still have two and a half pages to go (unless you guys bomb me again!)

*MMS page 18 with MrsMiller's adorable 'Sweet Escape' LO*

I can't believe I've completed all three of mine! hmmmm, maybe I can make a fourth or even a fifth??

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to SonjaC

Go Sonja, go Sonja, go Sonja!

denielle.c.podraza
Pro
denielle.c.podraza
In response to njr007

here's number three....no twist!
This is pictures of my sons and my father at the zoo. the title "A-Caw" is the sound my youngest says when he sees a bird. It is my favorite word/sound he makes.

A-CAW, March Ugly paper challenge and cricut challenge By Denielle.c.podraza

I had a very hard time with these papers. The bottom mountainous looking paper was one of the uglys, as was the flags in the top corner and the title. The little bird is the embellie. I challenged my self to use only the uglys given to me and basic card stock, and I am happy with the outcome.

for he cricut challenge, i used plantin school book for the title. I was going to weld the words, but i forgot!!

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper

I used Learning Curve to cut the squares, Ashlynn Alphabet for some of the tags, Home Decor and Home Accent for the words.
Front page By Dkscrapper Page 2 & 3 By Dkscrapper Page 4 & 5 By Dkscrapper Page 6 & 7 By Dkscrapper Page 8 & 9 By Dkscrapper Last page By Dkscrapper

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper

One more - Summer Holiday Bliss
#1 Teacher magnet By Dkscrapper

izzyw0611
Idol
izzyw0611

acu2h!! takin a while bc computer here at work just started actin' wonky 1/2 way thru but i made it! took dh to airport at 3am this morning...visiting his fam back in his home place of sacramento for a week....i imagine i'll get a lot of scrappin' done this week tryin' to keep myself busy! actually i hope to get my scraproom organized and cleaned up....we'll see if i can accomplish both!

izzyw0611
Idol
izzyw0611
In response to AuntJo

• AuntJo Said:
Izzy ...curious minds want to know who your supplier is on evilbay!!!!

I assume u mean my new one and not the one that suddenly stopped selling without warning lol! The one I've switched too is taymeag2010. Sometimes have to bid on a cart several times to get one I want, and I've found that the wee hrs of the morning is when I have the most luck, but that's true with all cart sellers I've found. This seller, unlike my old one, has great communication and lightning fast shipping. Also, they have reasonable shipping prices and they do combine shipping. Good luck!

joydee1963
Mayor
joydee1963
In response to izzyw0611

JCI

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

Good morning! .....Im acu .....now off to fire up my cricut!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Good morning! I'm acu2h2.

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to Anna C

Good morning!

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to njr007

Good Morning!

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to Tracy F

Ive had these pages sitting on my table waiting for "something" for quite a while ......decided to finish them up today

this one I used wild card

cuba By Melissadam

this one I used nifty fifties

bowling By Melissadam

and this one I used ginger bread

christmas tradition By Melissadam

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

acu2h

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34

• dkscrapper Said:
I used Learning Curve to cut the squares, Ashlynn Alphabet for some of the tags, Home Decor and Home Accent for the words.
Front page By Dkscrapper Page 2 & 3 By Dkscrapper Page 4 & 5 By Dkscrapper Page 6 & 7 By Dkscrapper Page 8 & 9 By Dkscrapper Last page By Dkscrapper

love it!!

Sonja that is called another bomb!

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to njr007

a little late lucky By Leokc34

with twist i used simply charmed

happy easter By Leokc34

i used art philosophy and holiday cake

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Anna C

Ack!!!! (My best Cathy impersonation) You guys bombed me again!!!

Made it to page 19 with Speedy Michelle! Slow-down woman, at this rate, you'll have done each of our three projects for us!
I'm kidding of course... You go girl!

Page 4 of 6 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics