Page 1 of 17 
Username Post: Clsd /Spring Cigar Box and Mini Album        (Topic#1571303)
Martica
Queen
Martica

Hello ladies welcome to a new swap....
Due Date May 10th.

This is a high-end swap which means best quality material is used. Also at least 3 embellishments has to be used on box and more then three on mini album....(no stickers are excepted).
In order to join you have to have at least 2500 post and furnish me with your address and phone number.

You will alter a cigar box and mini album in a Spring theme.
I will list rules below:

* I will partner each of you on March 4th.
* CIGAR Box needs to be at least 6 inches width in size. The deeper the better so that mini can fit after its been altered
* Mini album does not have to fit in box and has to have at least 5 pages.
* Mini album can be either chipboard or paper bags
* Box and mini need to match in some way. Perfferablly same paper collection throughout.
* 100% effort is expected
* When mailing in US tracking needs to be used.
* ***Package MUST be mailed with enough time so that your partner can receive it on/before due date. DUE DATE May 10th.
* You would need to check in once a week minimum in order for us to know that you are still with us.
* If you are international or are shipping to someone internationally you need to mail 2 weeks before due date.
* Please inform me if you DO NOT want to ship internationally, if you do not pm me with request prior to me partnering I might partner you and would not be able to change it.
* If you do not complete obligation (unless emergency) I will add you to flaker list.
*** No FLAKERS nor PROCASTENETERS. If you have to much on your plate and are not sure you can finish on time, please do not join. There will always be another swap that you can join in the near future. Dropping out midway through swap will be considered flaking.
* Join at your own risk, I will not angel if flaked. Due to that I cannot afford making 2 boxes and minis. ***

The rules are not to offend anyone. They are to assure that everyone gets an awesome project on time. This swap is intended to inspire and hopefully make meaningful friendships too.

Example:
Here is a box I did notice I did not paint box because paper matched the finish of box
Forever Family Cigar Box & Mini Album By Martica

Here is box I painted throughout and added paper to the lid:
Altered Cigar Box By Martica

1 *Lorna Lee-Provinca
2 *Naneetootiebeeblebug- ILovePapillon
3 *JoyC-Auntient
4 Draya-Denayc
5 Rosalland2000 FLAKED-HVN101 I angeled
6 *Katiemylady-Vawm
7 *Mishay36-Euroalien
8 *afilatreau-StormyDog
9 Phonechic29- Scrapsmart
10 *Throwscraps-MrsAnnieS
11 *Pinkalious-MaggieAnne
12 Dawna'sPlace- Martica
13 Pennysan-Sassie
14 MsGardenGrove1- DKravec
15 Made With TLC-Theellenb

* No International shipping wanted
***Mailing

When name in red (met obligation)

Edited by Martica on 02-03-16 05:46 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Martica

If I have forgotten anything please let me know.....

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to Martica

I am in. This will be the first mini album for me. I do not think that I should be partnered with anyone internationally due to the move coming up. I want to make sure that my project is quality and on time.
I am so excited.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 02-29-12 01:16 PM
In response to Martica

Hi Martica...

I have so many ideas swimming around in my head!!!

Please include me in this swap!!! I will do my very best work!!!

Thank you!

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to NaneeTootieBeebleBug

Martica,
Does the Cigar box need to be made of wood?

Joy Kacal
Idol
Joy Kacal
In response to Lorna Lee

Does it have to be a real cigar box or can it be a wood box like at Michaels that is the made to look like one?

roselland2000
Resident
roselland2000
In response to Joy Kacal

Count me in please!!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to roselland2000

I will join. Have some great stacks from DCWV Spring theme and have the new ones on their way!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Drayia

I would like it to be a wood box but its up to your partner whether they except another type of box or not....

katiemylady
Diva
katiemylady
In response to Martica

I'm in I'd prefer not to have an international partner since this will be kind of heavy and the cost for shipping could be a problem.

Now I need to go search for a cigar box!

roselland2000
Resident
roselland2000
In response to katiemylady

I would love to join this swap please!!! I already have my box ready !!

Mishay36
Pro
Mishay36
In response to roselland2000

Please add me to your list. I love this.

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to Mishay36

I'd love to join Martica. I too would prefer not to have an international partner, (if possible).

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

Most of the Cigar Stores have boxes. If you tell them it is for crafting they are more than happy to give you boxes.

Martica
Queen
Martica

Welcome ladies.....

afilatreau
Pro
afilatreau
In response to Martica

I'm in. I have been perusing the store looking for some new goodies to use for this swap. I think I found the perfect ones! Love the new Bo Bunny lines!

I would prefer to not have an international shipping partner, as well if possible.

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to afilatreau

please include me, thanks!!

Phonechic29
Veteran
Phonechic29

I'd love to join! Please count me in! Thanks.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Phonechic29

Welcome ladies..... I am unto date till here....

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to Martica

Oh this sounds like fun! I need to check the schedule for the next couple of months and I'll let you know tomorrow!

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50
In response to Martica

I am going to have to decide whether I think I can do this. I'll let you know soon.

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to Scrappygal50

Hi Martica,
Thanks for inviting me. I would like to try this so would you please include me? I do not want to ship international either. Thanks.

Edited by pinkalicious on 02-29-12 05:55 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

throwscraps
Governor
throwscraps
In response to pinkalicious

Count me in Martica, I'd love to join.

Stormydog
Diva
Stormydog
In response to MrsAnnieS

I would love to join. I've got to hunt for a bigger cigar box, I haven't been able to find one the right size.

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to Stormydog

Count me in Martica. This would be my first mini too! The cigar box I've got to locate but I have the same question about the wooden box. Can it be like the boxes I've been altering? They are wooden and sized right but they are not cigar boxes. Although they could be used for that.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Dawna.s Place

That is fine Dawn....

scribe
scribe 
Idol
scribe
In response to Martica

Thanks so much for the invite but I'll have to turn it down for now. Pat

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 02-29-12 06:52 PM
In response to scribe

I will join up.

Dawna, where are you finding your wood boxes?

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to MrsAnnieS

Hi Martica!
I'm in also. Please add me to the list!

AuntJo
AuntJo 
Queen
AuntJo
In response to maggieanne

Oh Martica...I would so much like to participate but I have so many consignment jobs on my plate right now. I have recieved these orders withing the last 2 months: 2 mini albums, and 2 12 x12 size wedding albums. So I guess work has to come first. LOL! Thanks my friend for always asking..love your new AVI btw!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to AuntJo

WOW this will be my first mini, now to figure out how to make one LOL.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Drayia

Add me to the list Martica.

If anyone needs a cigar box, I have tons but you'll have to pay for the shipping. I can't afford that part of it.

pennysan
Pro
pennysan
In response to DKravec

Please add me. Have to find a cigar box......

and please no international partners for me.

Thanks.

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to pennysan

My first Cigar Box! Now, where do you find these?
Love the new Avi, Martica!

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to vawm

• vawm Said:
I will join up.

Dawna, where are you finding your wood boxes?

J's or M's. But I do find them hard to locate now and then. When I find them I clear them out, so I have an extra one on hand. Talk with the store manager about getting one in for you or like Martica suggested, try the local smoke shop for a freebee.

megamuffins
Guru
megamuffins
In response to Martica

Hi sweetie!
I`m so sorry but i really have too much on my plate at the moment. I`m planning on doing another box and mini. I recently became a grand aunt, so i want to do something special for the little baby boy for his christening. Hope you are doing great over there. Hugs...Mona

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to MrsAnnieS

Hey ladies Deb has boxes if you want one, let her know all you do is paypal her for shipping....

I don't have as much boxes as I thought I had....

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to MrsAnnieS

Thanks Martica, late due date I'm IN....

Fun fun fun, looking forward to do this...

Joy Kacal
Idol
Joy Kacal
In response to Euroalien

I'm in Marica, NO international parnter please

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Joy Kacal

Due to the possible weight and size of this one tracking from CANada to the US tracking should be automatic. Once a package reaches a certain weight tracking is included in the price of shipping. Which means once I have a pal and mail it I will have to post how it is tracked here on the Canadian side so you can all see how slow it can be. Of course with my luck it will be quick LOL.

auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to Joy Kacal

Martica

The more I look at this swap the more I would like to do it.. I need to look for a box and then a book I will do that today. If I can find all that then I will let you know by this Saturday if I am in or not...

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to auntieant

I have seen both at M's. When I was looking for the right box at Christmas to cover they had plenty of these. I see the mini chip board albums all the time at M's in the bins at the front of the store or where they have that totally tempting set of bins that have items from $1 - $2.5 ish. You know the one.... Where we stand there and go, this is cool and for the price.... Yes ladies you know what I mean, we all do it.

Stormydog
Diva
Stormydog
In response to Lorna Lee

Hey Deb, I'm hitting the cigar stores this week so I'll let you know if I can't find the right size. I have big flat ones, little tall ones, short skinny but no 7" deep enough for a mini, wouldn't you know! lol

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 03-01-12 08:32 AM
In response to Stormydog

Good morning wonderful ladies! Hope everyone has a great day!

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to Drayia

I found a smoke shop close to my house and am going to stop on my way home from work today to see if I can get a box, and if not I'm going to check michaels, so tonight will be the definite answer! But I love the idea of this swap, mini albums and altered art-two of my favorite things grouped together!!

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to MrsAnnieS

THE CIGAR BOX IS THE WOODEN ONCE ISN'T IT???

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Euroalien

Martica, I am now a little confused. The box doesn't have to be 6" deep does it, just six inches in width, because most of the boxes I have are not that deep. Need to pull the box out of the attic and start going thru them and measuring. Let me know before I start shipping out cigar boxes.

Ladies, I'm more than happy to ship out boxes to those that need them but if you can find any at your local smoke shop, they will be free or just a couple dollars. Shipping cost could cost more so be sure to try your local stores first. If you do need me to ship one out to you, please pm me your addy. I'll ship then let you know the shipping cost and you can pay pal me.

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to DKravec

I also didn't think 7" deep Debbie. None of my boxes are that deep.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

I just went to M's and HL at lunch. Did not find a box that I liked at either but there is a M's on the way home. I did find mini chipboard albums for $1 in the shape of a flower. What is more Spring then that.... They only had 4 pages in them and the rules say 5 so I bought 2 of them. I can practice on the extra pages. M's has the Recollection embellies on sale. I bought a good mix of flowers too. You can never have too many flowers or paper. While at HL I found that some of thier paper was on sale 40%. I bought two really nice Spring stacks. The one that was not on sale, I used my phone to call up the 40% off coupon. I am so excited. Maybe I can start on the mini album when I am at Norma's tomorrow night. Hope to get some tips from an expert since I have never made a mini before.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-01-12 12:22 PM
In response to Lorna Lee

Hi Sisters...

I am really excited about this swap...and will have no trouble with the album...it's finding the box that will be a challenge but nothing I can't overcome!! I'll let you know if I need a box k Deb???

Off to finish my albums so I can move on....

Have a wonderful afternoon ladies!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Lorna Lee

Ladies I meant 6 inches or larger in width, the deep measurements is upto you.

Edited by Martica on 03-01-12 06:56 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to Martica

Lorna,
A few hints - mod podge, brayer, a 24 hour sleep under a ton of books (to keep the chipboard flat), a sander and lots of distress ink for the exposed edges.
I LOVE minis!!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to MrsAnnieS

I saw wooden boxes in M's today in the wood area....

laura.ohio
Resident
laura.ohio
In response to MrsAnnieS

id love to join as well. in state partner plz n ty!!!

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to Martica

I'm ready to start too but first want to see who my Swap Sister is so that I can get an idea of what she likes. Can't wait to see who she is

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to theellenbee

• theellenbee Said:
Lorna,
A few hints - mod podge, brayer, a 24 hour sleep under a ton of books (to keep the chipboard flat), a sander and lots of distress ink for the exposed edges.
I LOVE minis!!

Ellen, I have the mod podge but not sure what brayer is. The sander and distress ink are no problem. Plus I just got an order of trim in from msgardengrove. I except all help as this is my first and I learn so much from you ladies.
I am excited about conquering this mini. I need to measure it before I go into the M's on the way home to make sure I get a box wide enough.
I already have ideas for designs popping up in my head.

Wait Ellen, are you talking about the rubber roller? I have used my pampered chief on a few projects.

Edited by Lorna Lee on 03-01-12 02:54 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to Lorna Lee

• Lorna Lee Said:
  • theellenbee Said:
Lorna,
I LOVE minis!!

Ellen, I have the mod podge but not sure what brayer is. The sander and distress ink are no problem. Plus I just got an order of trim in from msgardengrove. I except all help as this is my first and I learn so much from you ladies.
I am excited about conquering this mini. I need to measure it before I go into the M's on the way home to make sure I get a box wide enough.
I already have ideas for designs popping up in my head.

Is using Modge Podge the best for the box and/or album? The more I look at the posts here the more I want to do this swap.. But I have been on the phone calling the local smoke shops that are close to me and they don't have any cigar boxes.. UGH.. So I need to probably go out and just look for one or just get one from M's.. I already have an album. Just need to decorate and I will be good.

So I guess I am leaning towards doing this swap after all.. LOL

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to auntieant

ok I'm in!

I went to Michaels today and found an actual 'cigar box' (according to the shelf label) in the unfinished wood craft area. And I also got some of the recollections embellies-but I have a feeling I'll need to go back for more flowers!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to MrsAnnieS

Stephanie, if you need a box, I have tons and can mail you one but you'll have to pay for shipping. Just let me know.

Heading up to the attic in a bit to see what I have in the wood section of my boxes and how many. I know I have TONS of the ones with paper wrapped around the wood. Do those count as wood Martica?

Scrappygal50
Queen
Scrappygal50
In response to DKravec

I have decided not to do this swap. I'll wait for another one.

laura.ohio
Resident
laura.ohio

I'll be checking M's sometime probably this weekend if I get to feeling better. I have tons of extra's for the other book swap Im already in, even though the books isnt done. I spent WAY to much, I couldnt use it all if I wanted to ..

Stormydog
Diva
Stormydog

ah-ha! I have a cigar box, wooden, it's 7" long, 5" wide and 3 1/2 deep? Is that okay? It's a beautiful wooden box, it will be hard to cover it!!

denayc
denayc 
Guru
denayc
In response to Stormydog

If I can find the supplies I'd love to take part in this swap. I'll let you know this weekend.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee

I got my box at Ms on way home. Used 40% coupon ane with tax it was $3.24 most expensive part of swap is frt. Flowers were all on sale. Paper in sale. Yepee, I am ready to start.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to throwscraps

Hi ladies Throws thanks for the picture of brayer.... welcome to the newcomers...

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Martica

Starr that would be perfect.... Deb those boxes are fine

auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to Martica

If I start this swap. What will I need to use to cover the box with?? Deco Podge?? If I do use this how is it applied to the box and paper? I know this may be some dumb questions I just haven't covered a box before. I have a mini album, but not a box.

I'm asking so I know what supplies that I may need to purchase before I commit. Thanks for anyone's help!!!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to auntieant

Hi Stefanie they are NOT dumb question at all.
What I do depending on colors I am using I like to paint box first inside and out with acrylic paint. So a sand it a little and paint it, then when dry I apply thin cover of mod podge on box and paste paper. You might have to add a little more MPodge at the corners so that they won't lift up, and if you like place something heavy on box like a book so that it dries flat for about an hour. Then its ready to embellish.

Edited by Martica on 03-01-12 07:17 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Martica

Stefanie once you do one, you will want to do more....Remember Deb has boxes so if you want one let her know, and all you have to pay her is for shipping.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to MrsAnnieS

Stefanie I added a box to first page as a sample. I did not paint that box. I added another box to my gallery that I did paint.....

Edited by Martica on 03-01-12 07:48 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 03-01-12 08:55 PM
In response to Martica

So I was looking at cigar boxes on ETSY. I say one that was done inside with a sugar skull in a dia de los muertos theme. So cool!

I am anxious to get my partner and learn more about her so I can plan!

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to vawm

So I know I don't have my partner yet, but since it is spring I knew exactly what pps I want to use, and my box is painted and I've started sketching out ideas for the lid and album! I don't know why I am just so thrilled for this swap!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to MrsAnnieS

Evening all. Just passing thru on my way to bed.

laura.ohio
Resident
laura.ohio
In response to DKravec

Ive been denyed to join because this screen name doesnt have 2,000 post. Although my old one does, I see other ppl here that are participating with under the 2.000 limit ... it kind of hurts my feelings.

When someone wants to join & give, and make a friendship a door is slammed in your face because im not popluar enough really sucks.

On the other hand i hope you all enjoy your swap

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to theellenbee

• theellenbee Said:
Lorna,
I LOVE minis!!

Hi Ellen! So nice to "see" you! Are you joining in the swap?

So sorry we didn't connect at the Expo. Did you make it? I did and I had a blast. I didn't realize it till I got there, but just about my whole card class wound up going! So I was able to meet up with our group at the lunch tables. Did two rounds of shopping and got some fantastic deals. My favorite find was album kits from "The Button Farm." They were so gorgeous, I couldn't resist. I got one for a three day retreat I'm headed to in July.

I'll definitely be going in Oct to the Ontario one. Now that I know how to shop the floor I'm sure I'll do better on my budget the second time around. lol If you want to try and connect again, just let me know. You're always welcome to hang with the girls from "The Stampen Post."

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Dawna.s Place

Good morning ladies.....Laura, there might be others who have less then 2500 posts here, but they have participated in my other swaps. Some of my other swaps are less strict when it comes to joining because if someone flakes I am able to angel, but this is a high end swap and more expensive to do and ship. I have to make super sure no one flakes. I cannot afford angeling. I don't know you. So how do I know you will not flake. Why do you have two accounts here? Im just curious... If everyone is ok with you joining its fine with me. I will not angel if anyone is flaked here. So you all join at your own risk....

Edited by Martica on 03-02-12 06:23 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to MrsAnnieS

Hi ladies I opened a voting poll for the Feb Heritage Challenge so please go vote everyone is invited....

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/18/ti...

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to Martica

Good morning dearies!

afilatreau
Pro
afilatreau
In response to MrsAnnieS

I purchased my cigar box and some embellies from M's. Can't wait to get started!!

Cricket1982
Idol
Cricket1982

This sounds like so much fun. I might just stop by and see all the creations since I have so much going on right now. I bet these will all be beautiful!

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Cricket1982

Lacey you are welcomed to visit anytime.....

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to Martica

Good morning ladies, have an awesome weekend.

Lorna Lee
Queen
Lorna Lee
In response to MrsAnnieS

Thank you for the photo Throws. I am bad but tend to use my pampered chief one handed rolling pin. Same type of tool just not rubber.
The box is not a problem at all since I did an octagon shape one at Christmas. I did the same process that Martica decribed. A square is much less intense. I have not ever done a mini and I have seen all the AMAZING work done by Martica and Deb as well as others. I am pumped. All my supplies bought. Unless of course I get a wild idea that requires another item that I can not find in my massive crafting stash. Partner me up Partner (oops the rodeo is in town, got carried away).

I love all the helpful hints that come for the more experienced. I just want to say thank you for sharing so that I can grow in my creative talents too.

Edited by Lorna Lee on 03-02-12 08:49 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to Lorna Lee

If you look at the laura_ohio name you could see why. Its been years since ive been into this account. Hadnt had access to the email to re-set the passcode until megan did after I was already chatting ect via laura_ohio. This is my old account but I dont care to join now. Enjoy your swap ladys, maybe 1 day I'll make it into a click again

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Sassie

Have a great weekend!

joydee1963
Mayor
joydee1963
In response to Euroalien

Martica,Still thinking on this,Joy

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to joydee1963

Lorna mini albums are so much fun! I just love how much you can squish into one, all the tags and flaps and pockets so much fun!!

I'm going to M's today after work again to stock up on some flowers and things for this swap which is making the day just drag soo slowly!

throwscraps
Governor
throwscraps
In response to Drayia

martica i would perefer a U.S. partner, and not an international one. thanks martica.

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to throwscraps

Evening ladies, hope you are all having a good one.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to MrsAnnieS

Ladies I will be partnering sometime on Sunday, so if you are not sure whether to join you have until tomorrow Saturday to make up your mind.
I need an even number so hurry ladies and sign up.

Edited by Martica on 03-02-12 06:53 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Martica

Also ladies please read all the rules carefully, so that if you change your mind about joining you have until Saturday so that I can remove you.

Stormydog
Diva
Stormydog
In response to Martica

Stopping by to say hi, have a good weekend!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Stormydog

Martica, I'm perfectly fine with international if you need people. You know me, I'm easy.

pennysan
Pro
pennysan
In response to DKravec

Martica,

Please put me down for NO international.

I'd be willing to take Laura as a partner and would not ask for an angel should she flake.

penny

denayc
denayc 
Guru
denayc
In response to pennysan

I found my supplies and am super excited to get started! Just need my partner!!!!

On a more serious note: How did everyone fair yesterday with the crazy weather/storms?
Katie: Are you and your family okay?

We had some wild wind and it looked like we might get a tornado, the way the sky looked certainly scared us bad, but thankfully nothing happened.

Hope you all are safe and sound.

made with tlc
Idol
made with tlc
In response to denayc

Martica...count me in. I have no problem with international shipping. Cant wait to find my partner!!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to made with tlc

Hope everyone came through yesterday's storms safe and sound. We get tornadoes here in Alberta, Canada but nothing like that. Plus where I live there has only been a couple of sightings in the last 20 years thankfully. Love storms, scared of tornadoes.

On to a happier note, I picked up a couple of chipboard albums yesterday. Is it ok to use chipboard if it fits in the box? Will be checking with the one and only place that sells cigars today about a box.

Edited by Drayia on 03-03-12 06:55 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

provinca
Governor
provinca
In response to Drayia

Thanks Martica! I used to plead with dh not to smoke cigars, and I was never successful with that. At least now I can use his cigar boxes!!

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to provinca

Penny thank you so very much! Your very deeply apperciated *HUGS*

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to Sassie

I've got a painted box, a blank mini and a MASSIVE pile of embellies-can't wait to get my partner so I can start! I think I bought out my entire M's floral section!

Page 1 of 17 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics