Username Post: PayDay-Friday!        (Topic#1571397)
Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to mrsdriver5

Got to get the doctor to talk to us first, haven't seen him since the seizure and its getting late - will probably be tomorrow. Then hey have to stabilize Joe becuase right now he has no meds in him and we can't take him out of the hospital until the med level is good again.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to Henri Jean

First time ever I have said hooray for having a seizure. Glad he finally seized and that it wasn't a grand mal. Hopefully they will get his meds back in him without him seizing any more.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to NMlady

Henri, just thinking of you and praying for you and Joe.
I hope everything goes well tomorrow,
Alison

crazycricut
Guru
crazycricut
In response to kiyawinn

Henri, thanks for keeping us updated. Glad things are going well. Hopefully you all will get to go home soon! Still praying for you!
Darla, so glad things went well at work today! Hope it didn't wear you out too much!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to crazycricut

Doctor consult in 20 minutes. Then we will know what is going on - when we can take him home, if they collected enough data - how long it will take to stabilize his meds so it is safe for him to leave - what the next step is.

So many questions....

Bill takes about 6 meds for heart (pacemaker earlier this year) and blood pressure and he just told me he forgot to take all his meds last night. But took them this morning.

Got my hands full with the two of them. I made up Bill's pills in the little holder but forgot to remind him.

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY

Hi Henri- wishing you and Joe the best!!! I've been thinkin bout yall.

What else is on my mind, tho? LAMPSHADES. That's my next big PayDay-FriDay purchase- two lampshades. And from the looks of the way things are going, they're going to take an entire paycheck.

About two years ago, for my birthday- my Mom bought the coolest lamps for me at an antique store. They're HUGE. The lamps are about four feet tall- they're seriously retro cool, AZTEC WARRIOR LAMPS. They are cool. And they are insane. And they are insanely big. They will definitely be the focal point of the room. lol With the shades, they're gonna be taller than ME! Anybody wanna see a picture of them, let me know and I'll text the pic that was taken in the store before they were bought.

And as I search for lampshades TALL ENOUGH for these lamps, I thought- this is gonna be a fun layout- all about my amazing lamps and the search for the shades! lol

-k

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to designguyKORY

UPDATE ON JOE! Its all wonderful news. The doctor said he is no longer a potential candidate for surgery - he is a candidate. All the tests are perfect and they have completed the data collected from the EEG and have started meds back. He can go home Thursday morning.

They did not get enough from the seizure last night but he had a much stronger one earlier today. I had hoped he wouldn't have to suffer from his tongue being chewed up but it is from today's seizure. Doctor said he may have some tiny ones as meds are stabilized. But not like the one earlier today.

Bill said the doctor was upbeat and pleased to be delivering good news. Looks like my baby is going to be seizure free in the next couple months!

Joe is resting now - completely exhausted from the seizure. It's a good thing we made the decision for Bill to be in the room with him becuase Bill had to hold him up to keep him from hitting the floor. I not strong enough to hold him up like that.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

I can't wait to see your lamps Kory! They sound awesome - very masculine! Fun layout!

Sorry I didn't comment sooner but now that I have good news on Joe, my mind is back on scrapping and life to normal.

Two more nights in this place and then we escape!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Kory I soooo want to see your lamps.

Darla - In all my thoughts and worries for Henri I had missed that you went back to work - so glad it went well for you!

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K

Kory, I visited your blog, it is great! Love the creepy Dollar Store house!

Henri, that is AWESOME!! Sorry that he had to go through that, but it sounds like he will be well on his way to a seizure free life!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Manda_K

Thank you. I'm very emotional today I am so overjoyed. When you child is very sick and has a problem like the and you find out it can be fixed - I can't tell you the flood of emotions that go through you! Especially after living with this for 18 years.

He will have to learn to drive and do all the things he should have done over 15 years ago.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 09-25-12 12:15 PM

Hi all! Just checking in. I'm in Dunn, NC this week. I brought a whole backpack full of projects to work on because there is nothing to do here, and no scrapbook stores within an hour. I'll be here till Friday morning.

Henri- so glad to see that things are going well on the testing.

Kory- I have got to see these lamps.

Darla- glad your first day back went well!

Tammy- how's week 2 going at the new job?

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Vae

week 2 is going great and I am quite enjoying it! I am a bit tired at night still because of all the learning. Thanks Jarvae hun for asking.

Henri - let the emotions come - but just think Joe now has the opportunities to do those things he soooo wished he could - I am so happy that he will have the better quality of life he is looking forward to having by doing all those wonderful things we all take for granted.

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to Ladybing Tammy

So glad to hear that, Miz Henri- when you said 'the doctor said he's no longer a potential candidate...' - My heart froze for a moment, until I read the rest!

Alright everybody- here's a pic of the lamps, as they were found in the shop- they appear deceptively small in the pic- so remember how freakin BIG they are! lol

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

those are freakin' awesome - so unique!

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K

Tammy, glad you are enjoying it!!

K, those are crazy!! I have never seen anything like those! What kind of shades are you getting for those?

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to Manda_K

Manda K- BIG ones! That's what kind! They came with the original shades, but unlike the lamps- they weren't in terrific condition- all stained and looking BAD. Baaaaaad!

Sadly, big-@$$ lamp shades seem to be made of gold and the hair from first born children. Searching around online for giant cylinder shades... My 'decorator' - Holly Busch (who is actually a great decorator, if anybody needs one!) gave me a quote of 450.00 PER SHADE to get some made. I'm sure I can find something...somewhere...for much less. But I'm not above eating ramen and cat food for a month to have some amazing lampshades...

k

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel

Henri Jean, so sorry Joe had to go through 2 seizures, but it is such awesome news that he will have the surgery and be onward and upward to a much better life! I can only imagine how excited you must be to know that soon he will be seizure free! Y'all are still in my prayers, will continue until it's all over and we know he is 100%!
Ladybing, so glad you are enjoying your new job! It is exhausting at first as you go through training, but sounds like it will be worth it.
Korybean, absolutely love those lamps! Can't wait to see what kind of shades you find for them.
Jarvae, hope you're able to get alot done while you're away. Have fun!
Everyone, I really miss being able to check in more often, but it is good to be back at work. Thought I would be able to sleep well last night because my first day pretty much wiped me out, but noooo! I was awake from around 2:00 until a little after 4:00, so I'm really tired today. Hope I can sleep tonight!

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to chocolateaxel

Ohhhhhhh I can't resist it... I'm headed up to Paper Crown after work for some of the new October Afternoon. She says she has the entire collections (that Midway and the Halloween) - I'm kinda doubting she has the 'Sprinklers,' too... but if she does, I know I won't be able to resist those either. I will probably be limping home, broke and truckless (cuz I pawned it for ALL of the new collections).

Darlaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

You already off work? I am pretty sure you leave earlier than 5- but if you wanna head up there and enjoy some famous Kory-Enabling... hehehe

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5

Kory...are the "frames" for the old shades in OK condition...like not bent? Just thinking that it's easy to make lamp shades if you have the top and bottom rings. The rings can be refinished easy enough and you could make the fabric/paper part anything you wanted it to be. Or maybe they aren't regular shades... Anyway, congrats on having the lamps that will be perfect for you and your new abode~Judy

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY

Thanks, Mrs. Driver- that is a good idea! I'll hafta get the shades out of storage and give them another lookover- I have a feeling it'll be beyond my scope of skillz to make a perfect looking lampshade... but I'm always up to try anything!

And all y'all- OHHHHHHHHHHHHH as much trash as I talked about the poor Fiskars Fuse- have ya checked out the new dies for it?!?!?! The boxes and stuff?!?! That's it... I'm back to WANTING it...

-k

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5

Youtube...there are bound to be videos on how to do it. It's really easy if you have the old shade, even if the fabric is in bad shape, but can be used for a pattern. I did it for a lamp in my used-to-be craft room.

I had a traditional ginger jar lamp that I washed and scrubbed the paint from the inside so it was clear glass, then put a styrofoam cone in the middle...then poured old buttons all around the cone, filling the jar of the lamp.

I bought a lamp shade kit from a fabric store so that I had new rings. I'm pretty sure the kit even tells how to do it.

Anyway, I bought iron-on stiffener and ironed it to cotton fabric that had sewing stuff for the design. Hot glued it to the rings, then covered the outside of the rings up with some matching ribbon. I won't say easy-peasy...but easy...and it definitely didn't cost anywhere close to $450! ~Judy

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY

Well, you sound like an expert at it... wanna come over and do me a favor? I'll take ya out on the town!

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5

I'm old...I don't think I could keep up with you!

Definitely no expert, but just somebody who has a determined streak. Funny, my parents, and now my hubby, call it stubbornness. Nope...determined it is.~Judy

SherylEb
Diva
SherylEb

Sounds like I've missed alot in such a short time!

Henri, I am so happy for you all. Something like that changes the whole families life. Not just the patient. Learning everything will be so exciting for all of you. It was for us. I will never forget the changes, and the way things we take for granted everyday are amazing feats. Like holding a "real" cup or not knowing how to cut up food. He was a boy and just stabbing it in the middle and eating around in a circle was fine with him . LOL. You have so much to look forward to.

Kory, love the lamps. I agree with Judy and think you should at least try to redo the shades. If they're in storage, you're not losing anything. Could save shopping money! Paint the metal frame, get either large parchment paper, or leather and glue gun and give it a shot. I tried spray painting a shade before. With mixed results looked great with the lite off. Turn the light on and not so much. If Holly has a sewing machine, she could sew you up something and use like e6000 to glue to frame. I've never had trouble using hot glue, but I have read that the bulb can melt the glue.

Kory, if you went to Paper Crown, I hope you didn't buy all the Heidi Swapp paints. I want them. I think she seems so cool. She tells you like it is. The color magic paper and folders are so neat to use. Can make look vintage, neon, whatever.

Tammy, glad you are enjoying the new job and making friends in your new country. Would be exciting and scary all at once.

Manda, how was the crop last week? Have a good time?

Darla, glad you are still surviving work. Just rest in evenings and get your strength back. You are amazing!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to SherylEb

Those lamps are great for a man-place. Can't wait to see what you decide about shades.

It would seem to me that if you can find someone to re-upholster furniture they could re-upholster the lamp shades in fabric or materials of your choice for a lot less month. You could even match curtains and things. I don't know - just a though. Don't think it would cost anywhere near that much.

Just important that you get exactly what you want or you will end up relacing them or just not being happy with them.

Too much excitement today. Between Joe's good news and my uncle getting killed in a freak tractor accident around lunchtime today - I've been on an emotional roller coaster.

Going to bed early and will try to sleep. Just hate nights in this hotel room. I'm a big baby and leave all the lights on all night.

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY

Good morning!

Had a wild night. Left work, ran up to Paper Crown- bought some of the October Afternoon 'Midway' and a few pages of 'Witch Hazel,' and some more tape- the exciting part of my trip was that the owner gave me a huge bag of Prima Craftsman (and some other stuff in there!). I can't wait to use the things in there!

Then to Wal-Mart, to buy a DVD player- I bought a classy lookin Blu-Ray and Dvd and Internet player (so's I can watch mah Netflixes) then get home to find out that Blu-Ray players not only DONT COME WITH CABLES but they don't even hook up to this Brontasaurus Rex TV that Holly conned me into taking... (I didn't have a TV for a LONG, LONG time- I sold it and didn't watch much TV until Netflix streaming happened- so I thought I needed a TV again- even tho Helen Gurley Brown says nobody can be successful with a TV over 12 inches in size.)

So then I go out to Best Buy to see if they have an adapter that will allow me to hook up the BluRay to the Brontasaurus- which meant I had to deal with their used-car salesmen electronics guys- which made me nearly freak out.

Needless to say, the night ended with a beer and a sedative and I'll be buying a brand NEW tv tonight and flipping the other one off the balcony, if I can find three guys to help me lift it.

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K

• designguyKORY Said:
Manda K- BIG ones! That's what kind! They came with the original shades, but unlike the lamps- they weren't in terrific condition- all stained and looking BAD. Baaaaaad!

Sadly, big-@$$ lamp shades seem to be made of gold and the hair from first born children. Searching around online for giant cylinder shades... My 'decorator' - Holly Busch (who is actually a great decorator, if anybody needs one!) gave me a quote of 450.00 PER SHADE to get some made. I'm sure I can find something...somewhere...for much less. But I'm not above eating ramen and cat food for a month to have some amazing lampshades...

k

LOL!

Yeah, I bet that you could find something around town...maybe check Galleria ( I think they have a clearance area) or some of the antiques stores down on 29th or over on Western.

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to Manda_K

Sheryl, yes, I had a great time! I got 5 or 6 (can't remember) layouts done and made a huge mess and loved it!

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to Manda_K

About the lampshade situation- I look everywhere for the right shades. It is pretty much impossible to find shades this big. I even went to lampshades.com or somethin like that and even THEY don't have shades taller than 18in...

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K

Wow. I would say then....DIY project ahead! How tall would you say they they should be?

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to Manda_K

About 28in high...

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY

I don't know if any of you have seen Jonathan Adler's design book, 'My Prescription for Anti-Depressive Living,' but my ideal living room will look like that one day... lol

It was so hard to get up and go to work this morning. I had the huge pile of scrap supplies, what I acquired last night, spread out all over the dining room floor- just begging for me to stay and play.

I love the October Afternoon 'Midway.' I dont love every piece of the collection- it's no BasicGrey CLIPPINGS, lol. But it's fun. I really like the page of old photo-strip pics- I bought three pages of that one and still want more. I think it would be fun to cut in strips- so it's like a single photostrip and replace the third pic with a pic of your own- so it's like, 'stranger...stranger...US!....stranger.' Wouldn't that be a fun thing? No? For some reason, I even like pictures of strangers. Am I the only one who buys photos of strangers at antique shops? Please say I'm not.

k

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K

Heck no! I tried to buy some old pics that were at this place out in the country...you know on like American Pickers? Yeah, one of those places....but the lady said some were pics of her family, so I couldn't buy them! Boo!!

I will keep an eye out, hubs owns an antique store.

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to Manda_K

Oh, and I LOVE Jonathan Adler's design aesthetic! Mid century modern is my favorite!

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5

If you look at lampshop.com you'll see everything that is needed to make any shade you want...any size you want. Click on Lampshade Wire Rings because these are the kind you can make as tall as you want. You'll need a top ring and a bottom ring, but they have choices for each one.

I got my kit at House of Fabrics years ago. Our stores are all gone...don't know if they still have them in OK. The lampshop.com site will even make custom arc patterns for you so all you'd have to do is lay it on your fabric, cut it out and glue it. If you know of an upholstery fabric shop, you could get a good selection of wide fabric. In San Diego we have UFO (Upholstery Fabric Outlet) that is a warehouse of good-priced fabric. Maybe you have something like that there.

Put "making lampshades" in search and you'll come up with info.

It's really not hard. Think of it as a giant LO and then you'd have a neat project to add to your blog :>) (Just don't put it in Layouts in the Gallery )

However, with the size, you'd probably want two people since you'd have a hard time working on both ends to keep it straight.

Or, someone suggested an upholsterer. You'd think they could do something like a lampshade.

Have fun and let us see what you end up doing~Judy

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Henri - oh my - I am sorry about your Uncle - yes I am sure it has been a roller coaster of emotions! Hugs my friends and continued prayers

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel

Hey, y'all! Wow! So much to catch up on!
Manda, glad you enjoyed your crop, I myself love the weekend crops. I usually get quite a bit done and always have a blast.
Henri, so sorry about your uncle! That is such a terrible thing to have happen, especially when you're on a high note with Joe.
Kory, I get off at 2:00, so unless you leave work really early, it's kind of hard to meet you at any of the scrappy places. I haven't been back to Paper Crown since that evening we met Ms Tanya there, I really need to get over there and check out the new goodies.
Sheryl, I don't think I'm amazing, I'm just an average gal doing what's gotta be done, lol. I was so tired last night because I didn't sleep much or well either Sunday or Monday night, and I sure slept good last night! Hope I can hurry and get back into a routine of sleeping through the night again!
Speaking of Ms Tanya, where has she been hiding lately?
Hopefully, I'll catch up with y'all again later, if not, hope everyone has a great evening!

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY

ohhhmagawsh, Mrs. Driver! THANK YOU for leading me in that direction- from the supplies site you mentioned- then googling 'making lampshades,' I ended up on Design*Sponge (one of my favorite sites) which at one time SHOWED HOW TO MAKE CUSTOM LAMPSHADES. It looks easy- I'm gonna do it!

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K

Sounds great! You know we want to see those when they are done!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Manda_K

I get paid tomorrow!!! woohoo my first payday since moving to England - there is a little scrapbook shop in Edgley (the opposite side of Manchester) I plan on visiting on Saturday!

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to Manda_K

Kory, can't wait to see what you come up with on the lampshades!
(and the largest tv you can afford is what the very most successful people buy! I say "pshaw!" to HGB!)

Henri, I hope you are feeling better and that things are better for you soon!

Darla, I hope you are sleeping well again soon!

I got my package full of Halloween stuff from Scrapbook.com today ....DH is working late so I'm going to try and bang out a few Halloween layouts tonight (I have about 3 yrs of my son's Halloweens unscrapped). I really don't like doing "event scrapping" I much prefer to tell stories...it's just that I feel like I need to do Halloween, Birthdays and Christmas so that my son has a record of them. A little while ago, I made one separate album for Christmas. I'm putting in all our Christmas stuff...cutting down the tree, decorating, baking cookies, Christmas day with the family, favourite recipes, favourite toys etc....
I think I'm going to do that with my Halloween stuff too....make a separate album. This way, maybe it will be more fun to look through one album and compare the costumes and how he's grown etc. We'll see how it goes!

Alison

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5

Glad I could enable you in another crafty thing Next thing we know, you'll be the newest star on Craft Wars!

(Side Note...I just have basic cable so all I know about Craft Wars is from what you all wrote, but why didn't they have something practical on there...like making a lampshade? And not one made out of plumbing supplies or silly putty, but a real lampshade that someone would actually use in their house?)

Have fun and I hope you get exactly what you want for your lamps~Judy

SherylEb
Diva
SherylEb
In response to Manda_K

Henri, so sorry about your uncle. Not a good time for you for sure.
Kory, can't wait to see your shade. Enjoy your new TV. If you get a big one you can watch Honey Boo Boo life size! LOL. Too bad Craft Wats is over. You could DVD them and watch them over and over and over....

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to kiyawinn

• kiyawinn Said:
I got my package full of Halloween stuff from Scrapbook.com today ....DH is working late so I'm going to try and bang out a few Halloween layouts tonight (I have about 3 yrs of my son's Halloweens unscrapped). I really don't like doing "event scrapping" I much prefer to tell stories...it's just that I feel like I need to do Halloween, Birthdays and Christmas so that my son has a record of them. A little while ago, I made one separate album for Christmas. I'm putting in all our Christmas stuff...cutting down the tree, decorating, baking cookies, Christmas day with the family, favourite recipes, favourite toys etc....
I think I'm going to do that with my Halloween stuff too....make a separate album. This way, maybe it will be more fun to look through one album and compare the costumes and how he's grown etc. We'll see how it goes!

Alison

I've spent the morning going through pictures that aren't in photo boxes yet and pulling out all of the Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas. I think I'm going to do like you and make a separate album for each holiday (not sure about Thanksgiving). I scan all the photos I use before putting them into an album, so I can always reprint them if I want to put them in a different album, like one for one our kids or grandkids, or a yearly album.

I wish I had started this when I was young. Now I have soooo many pics and I feel like so little time to get everything done the way I want. I have to keep reminding myself this is supposed to be fun...not a job with a deadline.

Going through the pics I find so many other themes—of course the heritage ones, but also clothes, cars, tons of trips. I bought the Awkward Family paper and I definitely found photos that will work perfect for that paper!

OK...gotta get busy~ Hope you get a lot done tonight with your hubby gone. Have fun~Judy

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 09-26-12 04:14 PM

• mrsdriver5 Said:

I wish I had started this when I was young. Now I have soooo many pics and I feel like so little time to get everything done the way I want. I have to keep reminding myself this is supposed to be fun...not a job with a deadline.

Judy, I have this same thought process. I think if I quit my job and scrapped every day for 2 years, I still wouldn't be caught up. I'm not sure if I ever will be. Gets kind of overwhelming.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Vae

I am in the same boat ladies!

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K

I don't even THINK of being "caught up"....is it a race? Who am I catching up to?

Morning all!!

tanyaham
Guru
tanyaham
In response to Manda_K

Hey everybody! Yes, I've been a bit absent for a few days. Sounds like EVERYONE has been dealing with one thing or another, not just me.

((hugs)) to everybody!!!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to tanyaham

Sometimes I do feel like I'm in a race but it is with myself.

I think being caught up is important to me because I'm old and I want my scrapbooks to be complete when I leave them to my son.

And I know that I hate coming home from a trip and having stuff not finished from the last trip.

Pluse I just enjoy looking at the books when they are finished.

But we all scrap for different reasons. Some for the creative outlet which is good but I'm not that creative.

For me, it is to document our travels so I like to keep it caught up.

I probably have about 70 pages ready to tweak and glue which can be done in a productive weekend at a really good scrap and I have about 100 pages or so to be worked but its not uncommon for me to do 4 or 5 pages in a day so I'm not overwhelmed.

They are sorted in files with most embelishments, some of the papers if it is themed, and all photos and memorbilia so all I have to do is take the front folder first and decide what to do with it.

But I think being caught up is important to me because I don't want to die with unfinished books and I really do want all of it organized and complete.

But for so many other friends who scrap, they don't care about being finished, they just enjoy the craft and each page is a masterpiece. Mine are not masterpieces!

But there is no right way or wrong way to scrap and that is good. And as to whether or not it matters if anyone is caught up, depends on their personal reasons for scrapping.

WHen we get through travelling and it is all scrapped, maybe then I will slow down, switch gears, and just scrap favorite pictures and not care anymore about being caught up.

tanyaham
Guru
tanyaham
In response to tanyaham

Oh, and I actually DO stay nearly caught-up with my scrapbooking. It drives me crazy otherwise.

I have been keeping photo albums since I was very young, and I remember being in Junior High, taking pics of my friends at school, then putting captions on the pages with my mom's labels from her office. Eventually I started adding stickers, too. Once I got to college, I started using paint pens to doodle on the magnetic page covers as well.

I began "modern scrapbooking" in about 1998. One of my first projects was to re-do all those previous albums. I really wish now that I would've kept them. I "caught-up" with my photos, to my current place in my life, and have stayed with it ever since.

When we go somewhere, or have an event that I take pictures at, I put it on a list of Layouts To Do. When I move my photos from my camera to my computer, I copy the ones I want to use to a COPIES TO PRINT file. As I have time (usually when I get bored at work), I develop a template or idea for each layout, figuring out what size each photo should be. When I have time at home, I use Adobe PSE to size them all, and send them to Walgreens. Every few weeks, I print my photos. In the meantime, or sometimes after, I start pulling papers, cardstock, products, stamps, whatever I want to use and stack it up. Usually I can knock-out several layouts in a night just getting things aligned and stuck down. I then spend more time embellishing. When I'm done, now that I'm blogging, I take a photo, then put it in my album.

THAT is how I stay caught-up!

Yes, I'm a complete OCD nut!!!

tanyaham
Guru
tanyaham
In response to tanyaham

Henri Jean, we were typing at the same time. I totally agree!! I always want to be caught-up and LOVE sharing my completed albums.

I have gotten SO MANY messages from my friends since I started my FB page for my blog and added the last several years of my albums. My friends that either don't come over often or maybe don't look at my albums when they are, have clicked through my pages, and have given very sweet, kind feedback. It's nice to be able to share my life and experiences that way, especially with friends all over the world. **just LIKE my Creative Endeavors page and you can see, too**

Edited by tanyaham on 09-27-12 05:56 AM. Reason for edit: added a link

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to tanyaham

You sound a lot lilke me Tanya.

Every time I have pictures on one of my cameras I put them on the computer that night - can't sleep if I haven't gone through my pictures on the computer.

Then I rename them and put them in one of the files in my folder on my desktop which has all of my picture files.

Then I pick the ones I want to print and they go in a desktop folder called "Photos to Print" and also it is copied on my "Photos to Print" flash drive. (I put them in my computer under "photos to print" so if I loose my flash drive - I still have the pictures sorted. The flash and the pictures in the file are identical.

When I pass a Walgreens I stop in and get them printed, although I'm likeing Sams a lot lately. Just hate the longer wait at Sams.

It drives me crazy when I'm not caught up too - never thought of myself as being OCD but maybe I am! I just through I was old - although 63 isn't really that old. Its a great age and I really do love being in my 60's.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

How do I find your facebook page Tanya? I'm under Bill-Henri Denhart.

tanyaham
Guru
tanyaham

I put a link in the post above ... otherwise just look for Creative Endeavors ... I'll see if I can invite you from there ...

tanyaham
Guru
tanyaham
In response to tanyaham

Couldn't invite ... there is a pink polka-dot logo that has the name.

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to tanyaham

I wish I could scrap as much as you, Tanya! It takes me SO long to do a layout, if I'm alone- for some reason, I play around with it for so long, trying to get it 'just right' that ... well, it takes a long time. I NEED to go to a crop or have yall over- cuz when I'm WITH creative people, I feed off the energy. I'm not exaggerating. I'm so much more productive when I'm with others. Alone, I'll just get lost in my own fog.

I'm getting a door, that I can put on top of my Ikea 'trestles,' so that if I just need a large surface OR if I have people over (you will come, one day!) there is lots of room to work. My 'craft closet' is coming along well, too! I put nails in rows on a board and use them to hang product on- kinda like pegboard (but FREE!) and have shelves and stuff- looks like a little store in the closet! Far from done, tho...

tanyaham
Guru
tanyaham

I would love to come scrap with you Kory, and I can't wait to see those finished lamps!

Henri-were you able to find the page?

Kory - you need to LIKE it too! LOL

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to tanyaham

I never thought about it like that Henri and Tonya!

I started scrapping after my first son was born more as a way to document some of the hilarious stuff he did than anything else.

I do layouts about all kinds of subjects, and it is definitely my creative outlet. If I traveled more, I would probably want to get those pages done quickly too. I never really think about passing down albums....probably cause I have never even completed an album!

Tanya, you are so organized! And Henri too, I am not that way at all.

Over my scrap retreat weekend, I got 5 layouts done and thought that was pretty good!!

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to Manda_K

Tanya, I like your page, and Henri, I sent you a request!

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to Manda_K

I guess I consider "caught up" to mean that there is nothing left to scrap.....and I don't think I ever will be!
I have old photos that I would like to scan and make a "Book of Me" with one day....
I have really old photos of my parents and grandparents that I would like to make a heritage book with for my son...
And I am not even done or "caught up" with the photos of my son....I haven't done anything with his 3 or 4 yr. old pics....I did a baby album (which I don't even like anymore cause I have developed past the stickers and paper stage) and I did his one and two yr. old albums. I'm working on his pics from when he was 5 yrs. old and he's almost 7 now.....
I'm doing Project Life too and have only done up to May....so need to get that caught up!

I have all my pics organized and am in the process of tagging the last couple of years in PSE so that I can make connections and stories...
I am an extremely organized, anal type person but also an "artistic sort" so everything is very organized but I like working on whatever I feel like that day....not necessarily in order...if that makes any sense!
That is why nothing is really done, just "in process" LOL!

Alison

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to tanyaham

Tanya is the reason why I say I wish I had started sbing earlier. Now, 4 grown kids and 5 grandkids later, it's a bit overwhelming, plus tons of trips. Like Henri, I want albums to pass down. My daughter is already figuring out where she can add a room to their house for all the albums :>)

For me, it is a race in a way...my mom is almost 87 and she's the only one left who knows the stories behind some of the pictures from the late 1800s/early 1900s. I'm the only one who knows the stories behind pictures of my kids. If I die before I get them journaled and scrapped, they're just a pile of pictures. Creativity would be great. For now, I just want documentation...and a little enjoyment while doing it ~Judy

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn

• mrsdriver5 Said:

For me, it is a race in a way...my mom is almost 87 and she's the only one left who knows the stories behind some of the pictures from the late 1800s/early 1900s. I'm the only one who knows the stories behind pictures of my kids. If I die before I get them journaled and scrapped, they're just a pile of pictures. Creativity would be great. For now, I just want documentation...and a little enjoyment while doing it ~Judy

My dad passed away almost 2 yrs. ago, my mom is going through treatment for a fatal type of cancer right now.....
I started awhile ago, sending my mom emails a few times a week with a "question of the day" in order to preserve some of those stories you are talking about, Judy.
Now, I have a whole bunch of emails with the stories from my Mom's childhood, growing up on a farm in Portage-la-Praire, Manitoba, with 12 brothers and sisters in the 1930s......
I also have the whole story from when she and my dad met (they were penpals) and got married.
I'm planning on making an album with all of it, one day for my son.....

Alison

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to kiyawinn

oh Alison I am sorry for what you are going through now - it must be difficult but I am glad you have these precious stories.

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to kiyawinn

I would take a recorder and have the older generation look over the pictures and share stories. That way, you can keep the stories even after they pass.

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to kiyawinn

• kiyawinn Said:
  • mrsdriver5 Said:

My dad passed away almost 2 yrs. ago, my mom is going through treatment for a fatal type of cancer right now.....
I started awhile ago, sending my mom emails a few times a week with a "question of the day" in order to preserve some of those stories you are talking about, Judy.
Now, I have a whole bunch of emails with the stories from my Mom's childhood, growing up on a farm in Portage-la-Praire, Manitoba, with 12 brothers and sisters in the 1930s......
I also have the whole story from when she and my dad met (they were penpals) and got married.
I'm planning on making an album with all of it, one day for my son.....

Alison

Oh I missed this while I was taking forever to make my previous post, that is a lovely idea. I am so sorry to hear about you mom though, cancer is a plague.

tanyaham
Guru
tanyaham
In response to Manda_K

I think those ideas are all wonderful!!

Several years ago, for Christmas, I bought my mom several photo boxes and some regular 2-up photo albums. She has boxes and bags full of old photos, and I have NO idea who most of the people are, or what the photos are. I told her she could just start separating, using the tabs in the boxes. I even told her I would get her more dividers if she needed them. I explained how important it is (just like you guys have said) to get them sorted and labeled before anything happens to her. I assured her that I would help her put things in albums (even in simple albums, she could write on cards for journalling). She thought it would be a great project "when she retired." Fast-forward over 4 years, and she's yet to touch it. Who knows where the boxes and albums I gave her are?!? It's frustrating ...

My hat is definitely off to those that are able to work on those type of projects!

YAY for Manda K! Thank you for liking my page!

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to tanyaham

That would be frustrating! And you are most welcome!

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to Manda_K

My mom only lives 7 or 8 miles away so we're together often. We take trips together—I drive, Mom sits in the front with me and hubby is in the back reading, sleeping or taking pictures.

Mom talks all the time about the old stories, so I pretty well know them, but I want to go through some of the old ones with her to get her "instant thoughts". It is so funny to me to see my grandma and grandpa in swimming suits...they were both born in the 1800s and I just can't imagine Grandma in a swim suit...but I've got the photos for proof :>)

I gave Mom one of those Fill-In-the-Blanks books and she did a few pages, but she thinks her writing is too bad, it's too much trouble...etc., etc., so just talking works much better. If I used a recorder, then she'd worry that her voice sounded too bad :>)

She gave me almost all of the photos she had after the last major wildfire since she knows there is no way she could get it all out of the house in an emergency. She kept one album that I had made her and dad where I made a removeable cover for it with an inset of the photo from the day they got married, plus a few photos sitting around in frames.

Anyway, I'm drowning in pictures, and that's not even counting the zillions of digis. I'm working to get all them put in order so I can see what duplicates I have. My swimsuit-grandma took oodles of photos, which is amazing since many people didn't even have cameras back in the early 1900s.

Right now I'm going through a huge rubbermaid container where I've put things to go through "someday". Well, today is someday, so now I'm not only swimming in pics, but also in papers, kids' artwork, greeting cards...Like I said...wish I had started all this years and years ago. OK...back to Rubbermaid Hxxl. If you don't hear from me for a day or two, please send rescue equip to dig me out from under the piles of paper and pics~Judy

(This all started because I wanted to work on a Halloween LO, but I knew I had photos from when my dad and mom were kids and dressed up. One thing kind of led to another...)

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK

I've been away and I've only had time to read Henri's updates. I'm so relieved for Joe, but sorry about your uncle.

I'll catch up on the other posts in the morning, but meanwhile Hi to everyone!

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to RedSquirrel UK

Hey, y'all! Just taking a quick minute to see how y'all doing, hope everyone is okie dokie. I haven't seen anything from Henri today, hope that means Joe was released and they have been on their way home.
Kiya, so sorry about your mom! I lost my mom just a few years ago, and it is still painful. My prayers are with you and your family.
Ladybing, was payday as exciting as you hoped? Now you can go scrappy shopping! YAY!
I'm still doing well, but as the week has gone on, I am a little more tired each evening. But that has turned out to be a good thing, since I'm so tired, I've actually slept almost all night the past 2 nights. I had a class at My Heart's Fancy this evening, and it was great fun. We altered a clipboard using spooky Halloween paper, stamps and embellies. I really enjoyed it, Lisa always has the best classes, but I'm really pooped out now, lol!
Hope everyone has a great Friday and in case I miss anyone later, have an awesome weekend!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 09-27-12 06:54 PM

• designguyKORY Said:
I wish I could scrap as much as you, Tanya! It takes me SO long to do a layout, if I'm alone- for some reason, I play around with it for so long, trying to get it 'just right' that ... well, it takes a long time. I NEED to go to a crop or have yall over- cuz when I'm WITH creative people, I feed off the energy. I'm not exaggerating. I'm so much more productive when I'm with others. Alone, I'll just get lost in my own fog.

I'm exactly the same way. It always takes me forever when I'm alone, but when I'm in a group I get into my creative mode much faster.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 09-27-12 07:03 PM
In response to tanyaham

It drives me crazy not being caught up. I do really well for a while, going through all the photos and everything. But then I get behind because of this and that, and before I know it, I have 4 years worth of photos to "catch up" on sorting, editing, and printing. That's not to mention scrapbooking.

I have several albums of my childhood... I got up to the high school years. Then I got a ton more childhood photos from my mother. I haven't gone and added those in yet because I feel like I need to redo my original albums. They are BAD. lol.

But then after high school I started traveling for work and have never been able to get caught up. So I still have all the photos from during and after high school.

I got a digital camera in 2002. For about 8 years, I was traveling to all the big cities in the US, plus several other countries on a very regular basis. I keep all my photos in one folder on my hard drive, and right now there are over 58,000 photos for the past 10 years. I add more every month...

I have no idea how I'll ever get caught up.

But I'm like Tanya and Henri... I feel like I need to be caught up. I joke that I'm going to take a year off from taking photos while I get caught up. Of course, I would never leave the house without my camera

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to Vae

Thanks for the good wishes and prayers everyone! I don't like to think of the worst and my mom is doing really well with treatment so far so we'll see...

As far as her stories....I tried to get her to write them down. I even suggested that she record them awhile ago. None of it ever happened. Then one day, I sent her an email asking about her and my dad, and she sent back this huge, long reply...I thought, this is it! For some reason, answering specific questions in an email works way better than just getting her to write out or tell her stories on her own.
I asked her if she would mind if I sent her a question every once in awhile and she said she didn't mind.
So I've been sending her the emails a few times a week now for awhile. I think that she is really happy that someone is interested in preserving her life, her stories.....

Alison

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 09-27-12 09:12 PM
In response to kiyawinn

Alison,

I love that idea! I wish I'd had some way to record my mom's stories. I imagine you would be able to do some great layouts one day with journaling in her own words from her emails.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Vae

That is great Allison - a way that your mother seems to enjoy documenting her stories. Perfect solution.

Reminds me of when my oldest was 12 years old. He had gone to school one morning and I went to his bedroom to make sure the bed was made the room was neat and his computer was on.

There was a note on the screen, "Dear mom. Yesterday I wore the brown pants to school and the other kids thought they were ugly and made fun of me. I felt horrible all day and wanted to come home and change my pants. I don't want to wear them again."

I aswered back, "When you get home we will put them in a bag with other clothes that don't fit or that you really don't want to wear anymore and take them to Goodwill this Weened and maybe buy you a few new things too."

The next day a note to me said, "There is a cute girl in my history class and she passed a note to me that she wants to talk to me. I'm nervous. I think I like her."

I answered him.

FOr the rest of the school year we passed notes back and forth on his computer screen - when he went to school every day I ran up to see what he had written to me. He really shared throughts and feelings he never would have talked to me about.

By the next year we didn't use the computer for notes anymore - but we talked about everything. The notes on the computer really broke a lot of ice. It helped him get over the shy stage so he could talk to me about whatever what on his mind.

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to Vae

whoooooooHAW!!!

It is PAYDAY FRIDAY!

...and dangit, I'm stuck at work. I want to run wild thru Basket Market then get some papers at HL, then hit a coupla LSSessess - I HAFTA HAVE THE TIM HOLTZ BELL JAR DIE NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

okay, I've calmed a bit...

So, I can relax a bit, after work, tonight- but then long long busy day tomorrow- no time for any scraptacular fun. :-/

For anyone who uses their iPhone/Instagram lots to take pictures- I don't know if you remember when I was going on about printing them- cuz they're squares it can get kinda tricky. I had been doing the 'photo collages' at walgreens and having 4-12 of them printed on an 8X10 and then cutting them apart- and other (smarter) people had come up with Photoshop templates to 'easily' print out the square photos-

ANYways- I got a new app on my phone y'day that SO EASILY formats them into 2 photos on a 4X6 or however many, really- for whatever size paper you choose- SO, I spent about an hour last night, laying on the couch and printing photos. Thanks to my brand new-ish and beautiful (and beautifully working) WI-FI printer, I can lay on my couch and print photos from my phone! It's so convenient! And they look just like professional prints. I'm amazed. The app I've been using is called Pita4 print. Love it...

And can ya believe technology?! I couldn't get over it, last night. Kept having to call people and say, 'Guess what I'm doing? I'm laying on the couch, and printing photos from my phone. I hit 'print' on the phone and my picture shoots out across the room. Okay, gotta go, gotta call someone else and tell them what I'm doing.'

Sometimes, it's kinda nice to be somewhat ignorant of technology, cuz then when I finally get it and learn it- I'm completely amazed.

-k

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K

That is cool Kory! I don't use my phone to take many pictures, I need a better camera app I suppose.

tanyaham
Guru
tanyaham
In response to Manda_K

Henri-Jean, that is a WONDERFUL story! I love it! I always wished I were able to talk to my mom. Of course she would say I could talk to her, but she was so judgemental that it was hard. Or, she would let me ramble and just space out, and I knew she really wasn't listening. There were many times when she'd ask me to come talk to her while she was trying to go to sleep ... tell her about school, or cheer practice, or a movie I saw ... in other words, bore her to sleep. She now swears that didn't happen, or at least she didn't mean it that way ... but I will ALWAYS remember that!!

KK, I am also stuck at work and I hate it. I can't remember when the last time I stayed a whole Friday, LOL! I would LOVE to go scrappy shopping too, but even when I get home tonight there is lots to do .... busy weekend coming up.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tanyaham

Henri - such a wonderful story - my Mom would wash dishes and we took turns doing the drying each night so she could have one on one time with each of us and we all could talk to her about whatever we wanted in that time. She solved some of our major problems (most of them minor - but a few were kinda really important)

Juansmom
Idol
Juansmom

That is so nice, Henri! I am going to show that story to my girlfriend, she has a 12-almost-13 yr old who doesn't communicate with her, maybe it will work for them too! In the meantime, he (his name is Carlos) and I are going to start going to craft night at our local library, they do mostly card-making, but every few weeks they do scrapbooking. I took him in the spring to a scrap night at the library, and he thinks he might like to go again. His mom and I figure it will give him an opportunity to talk to an adult, cause he doesn't talk to her. We are all looking forward to it!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Juansmom

that might just work Chris!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

I always had tremendous communication with both my kids but when John hit 12 I could tell it was hard for him and he turned to the computer.

By the time they were in high school he was bringing all his friends over to talk to me when they had problems.

Joe, my youngest who got out of the hospital yesterday just made me smile, almost to the point of tears.

He started getting seizures when he was 16 or 17 and has had them for 18 years so he has never been able to drive. So many things other kids just take for granted, like driving a car, he has never been able to do.

This morning he came to our house all smiles. He said, I'm saving money so I can buy a car - I want a Honda Del Sol. Now, every time I start to spend money or when I'm on the computer and want to buy anything on line when I get my card out to buy it, the card on top of my debit card is a picture of a Honda Del Sol that I cut the size of my credit card and laminated.

Now whenever I want to spend money I'll see the picture of the car first and maybe that will make me not spend. It's already worked for me this morning when I started to buy something on line.

I told him that was so cool and he told me he had never dared to have hopes of ever driving a car before but now it looks like it will be possible. He said so many things he didn't dare hope or dream for in the past are now going to be possible for him. He said that for the first time, he's beginning to believe it is possible for him to be seizure free.

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K

Awww, Henri that is AMAZING!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Manda_K

I cannot even begin to understand the hope and joy that Joe must feel but it makes me feel good inside!

tanyaham
Guru
tanyaham

Ahhhh, that makes me smile! Good job with your kiddos, Henri-Jean!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 09-28-12 02:07 PM
In response to tanyaham

Henri, that is so great that Joe is able to make plans for the future now. Saving for a car is something a lot of us take for granted and grumble about, but this really puts things into perspective.

Kory, I'm rolling laughing over here picturing you calling someone to tell them that you're printing from your phone to a printer across the room... then hang up, print another couple of pictures, then call somebody else. I think we need to make sure we include this scene in our Musical.

tanyaham
Guru
tanyaham
In response to Vae

I was laughing at KK's FB post earlier about the TV ... love it!!!

Henri-Jean - thank you sooooo much for all the sweet comments on my FB page!!! It makes me feel so great!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Vae

I thought I was a real smarty-pants becuase I can print wireless from my computer to my printer. Guess I'm not on the leading edge anymore!

SherylEb
Diva
SherylEb

Manda, have you eaten at Tijuana's. My DD called from Tampa Florida so upset, because she saw someone comment on FB that they are closing. I checked and tomorrow is the last day! I loved the garlic salad dressing. That was the only salad my son would eat when he was still living at home. And the best steaks around too. Way cheap prics, even better!! I'm so bummed. The salad dressing was the main reason we went there. Doesn't look like much, but great food.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SherylEb

last night we went to TGI Fridays here in Manchester and had me some good old North American style JD ribs!!!! It was awesome - it was celebrating my first paycheck! Hubby loved it - he has never been before!

tanyaham
Guru
tanyaham

Oh man, I have only been to TGIFridays twice and LOVED it!!! There is one on the WAYYYYYY other side of town from us, so we forget about it being there. Man, it's sooooo goood!!!!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to tanyaham

We have Applebees and Ruby Tuesday near here - not sure about TGIFRidays but I loved them in Atlanta.

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to SherylEb

• SherylEb Said:
Manda, have you eaten at Tijuana's. My DD called from Tampa Florida so upset, because she saw someone comment on FB that they are closing. I checked and tomorrow is the last day! I loved the garlic salad dressing. That was the only salad my son would eat when he was still living at home. And the best steaks around too. Way cheap prics, even better!! I'm so bummed. The salad dressing was the main reason we went there. Doesn't look like much, but great food.

I have, but not in YEARS. I was not a fan, never understood how they lasted so long. It was dirty and the food so-so. I know though, that a lot of people around here loved it and the dressing was good. But the service was the worst and it was the main reason I didn't like to go there. I used to wait tables and I loved doing it, so I am picky about that and the girls there were always rude.

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
last night we went to TGI Fridays here in Manchester and had me some good old North American style JD ribs!!!! It was awesome - it was celebrating my first paycheck! Hubby loved it - he has never been before!

LOL!! That is where I started waiting tables, TGI Friday's! I loved working there, the very first night I was on my own with tables we were super busy and I ended up taking a table out of my own section. At the end of the shift, the manager called me out and said that all the server's were in the weeds except me! It was an awesome prop and from then on, I knew that it was something I was really good at. If more restaurants offered benefits I would probably still be waiting tables.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Manda_K

my daughter loved waitressing too Manda - it takes a special person to really love it and do it well.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Good servers are absolutely a treasure and really make the difference in eating out! Everywhere we go to eat it seems we have favorite servers and always ask for them.

I like to tip well for good service. I tried waitresses once and it is hard work but I loved the customers!

If the service is bad, then no matter how good the food is, the evening was less than perfect. But really good service can improve a meal that wasn't the best because it still makes it a nice evening.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

I agree - I don't tip the waitress for the chef's cooking - I tip her/him for the way they make me feel special with service. I did it too and it was hard work so I tip well and if our server is having a problem, I try to cheer them up - cause you never know what was happening in their life! One waitress , who I did this with, knew a friend of mine and told her to thank me because it made a difference to her day!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 09-29-12 12:00 PM

I eat out at restaurants ALL the time because I travel for work. Service is without a doubt a make-it or break-it kind of thing.

Whenever we have exceptionally good service we like to ask for the manager before we leave. It's kind of funny (albeit slightly cruel) to see the deer in headlights look and then the manager comes over all ready to apologize for something... then we tell the manager how awesome the service was and their facial expression is always the best. They always tell us how rarely they get called over for a compliment instead of a complaint, and how much they appreciate it.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Vae

My husband does the same thing - asks for the manager to tell them if we get exceptional service and I know what you mean - the "deer in the headlights, what did I do wrong" look.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics