Page 1 of 4 
Username Post: Paper Sisters Circle Tag Swap (Invitation Only)        (Topic#1572903)
debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

Hello Paper Sisters.... It is time to start a new swap...

We are doing Tags this month...

These will be due May 15th... Date can be changed if needed.

They should be 2 to 3 inches across and 5 to 6 inches long. These sizes are estimates, The Tags can be smaller or larger...

They also need to have one handmade embellishment on each tag.

These Tags can be any color and any embellishment you choose to make.

We will be making one per Sister...

After you have completed your Tags you will individually bag each Tag with the swap name, your Sisters Name, your username, your real name, and then put them in an appropriate sized envelope and send my way! You will need to include return postage in the same amount that you spent to send. I will cover anything over or under. I will see that they all get distributed and sent to the each Sister.

You will be mailing your tags to Cassondra!!!

I hope to see all of you very Talented Sisters here...

Participants

Debby_Westbrook
Cassondra71
NaneeTootieBeebleBug
scrappinlilly
charcats7
silver26AK
cheena
stopnstare07

Edited by debby_westbrook on 08-31-12 06:20 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to debby_westbrook

YEAH tags!!! I am in!!!!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

I'm here....isn't that only 2 weeks after the banners are due, it is possible but I need to get my but moving on banners lol

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to scrappinlilly

Your right....I will change the due date....

Edited by debby_westbrook on 03-26-12 03:49 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-26-12 08:01 PM

Yippee TAGS!!!! I'm HERE!!!!

I have a special request...May we change the due date to the 15th please???? When we began we said that our due dates would always be the middle (15th) or the end (30/31st) of whatever month. I know for me it would just be easier to remember than the 12th. Sorry to be such a pain in the *** I hope you still love me.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to NaneeTootieBeebleBug

I love you!!! I sure will change it!!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Yippee- here we go on another paper adventure

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

YEA!!! Glad to see you Char!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

okay- that's 5 of us so far...

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

I hope everyone else wants to play!!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

me too - this will be simpler I think than what we've been doing, but fun

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to charcats7

I want to play too! Just to keep with the routine of making things people want, is there any kind of style or theme you ladies want? (vintage, grunge, country, shabby chic, Mother's Day, Father's Day, summer,etc). Or do you just want it to be a surprise?

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to silver26AK

I'm good with whatever you come up with I love suprises

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

Happy to see you Erin!!!

We are going to surprise each other this time....

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

I like surprises (when they're paper especially)

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to charcats7

Ok cool

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-28-12 04:38 PM

I LOVE SURPRISES...AND I KNOW THAT WHATEVER EACH PERSON CREATES IT WILL BE "BOMB"!!!!

Thanks Deb for evening out the date for me!!! Love you MORE!!

WHERE IS EVERYONE????

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

I dunno - still playing with banner pieces I guess (like me) although- not tonight- got a massage, went out to Cracker Barrel & hopped on here for a few minutes & tucked the smash book & some other items in the shopping cart (thanks Debby) to get for when my DH is in school- I have a feeling I'll be doing a lot of scrapping while he's not home. Now it's time for bed. Lots to do in the next couple days before he leaves- which will be Tue/Wed

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

Your going to love the Smash book... Which one are you setting? I have the Pink one and the Green One. I want the Red one next...

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

okay- just got back from Michael's- they are like 2 blocks from where I work. I got the orange & the green one (I couldn't choose between them so got both). I liked the pink a lot too, but decided I needed some discipline and start with the 2.

I also picked up the journal smash pads: blank, fav person & top 10. Got a blue smash pen for variety, the dot tape, the I love/I like tape & the calendar/date tape as well as the fabric page tabs and the smash pockets (they're large & there are 4 diff pockets in the pkg). Also got the stickies sets red/blue and the blank write ins as well as a pad of 'I Want' 'I Need' 'to Make' 'to Bake' 'to Buy' that I think you have to glue on. The only thing I wanted that they didn't have was the calendar pockets.

With the Michael's 40% off 1 item coupon PLUS an overall 15% coupon (including sale items) my total went from $64 to $51. AWESOME!!! One of the gals I work with happened to be there the same time I was & she had printed and made multiple copies of these coupons. Now I know why I had to get there today.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

GO CHAR

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-29-12 08:34 PM

My OH my...Look what I started with the whole SMASH BOOK CRAZE!!!

Susie...Tell me...did you do up the one I sent you?????

I am so happy that you all are playing along...Maybe when each of us are done with our individual BOOKS we can show and tell????

It's so AWESOME to be able to share the things you love with others who also love them...I AM SO BLESSED TO HAVE MY SISTERS!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

I have discovered you need to be liberal in your glue application when inserting a full size card into the Smash book. I tried to put a couple of my b-day cards in it & had to reapply glue twice before they stayed put!

I wasn't happy that the pen that came with it did NOT write well on the tape. I had to get out my fine tip sharpie for it.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

I put a variety of adhesives that I like to use in my bag with my Smash Book stuff... I haven't tried the pen yet because I (by habit)grab my sharpie...

The glue side of the pen worked good for me on the small stuff...

cheena
cheena 
Guru
cheena

HI ladies! Is it too late to join? I am also leery on the tags, b/c I am not sure how to incorporate them onto my crafts, But I love making things for others, So I would still like to play along, if you will have me?

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to cheena

YEA!!! Thank you for joining Cheena!!!! I've added you to the front page!!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-30-12 02:16 PM

Cheena Cheena Cheena...Shame on you...SMH

You are a part of the Paper Sisters Circle remember??? You were cordially invited...so don't ever ask "MAY I" okay??

I want everyone to know that whether you participate in a certain swap or not once you are in the circle you are IN!!!

Now let's have fun and make some TAGS!!!!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 03-30-12 02:18 PM

I'm with you Deb...

I automatically grab the pen that I use most when I write even though they come with a pen! I don't think that the glue stick in the Smash pen would be a good thing for gluing a large area...it was meant as a quick stick for something small!!

Smashing is loads of fun though...even if there are a few glitches in the items sold here and there wouldn't you all agree???

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

I think I'm getting the hang of the smash book thing

I will be working on the banners this next weekend w/my DH gone to school. I plan on getting some serious scrapping done the next 5 weeks. He leaves Tues/Wed- he has to be there on 4Apr by noon.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

Good Morning!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Good Morning Sisters

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

I will be starting my Tags today!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Debby- Wanna come to my house & help me play catch up?

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

OK.... But, I think by the time I get the money saved up to come over, You will already be caught up...

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

You only live a few minutes from me....wanna help me play catch up?????

I still have to finish my banners!!! but the good news most of my spring cleaning is done!!!

I can't wait to see your smash book in person Debby.....I would like to try one but have to stay focused on everything else right now....just to many irons in the fire already!!!!

Char hope your hubby has a safe trip and learns lots of good stuff at school!!!! I must tell you I am a bit jealous though......I love having Charlie around every day and LOVE him to pieces but I do enjoy when he goes fishing for a few days.....I don't make the bed....eat pizza rolls for all 3 meals and stay up really late just playing paper!!!!! Hope you get alot done!!!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to Cassondra71

Cass- a few days I wouldn't mind- 5 weeks tho. THen at the end of July- he'll be gone 8mo. Not thrilled, but it will make a huge difference in retirement pay- $1000 a mo difference. So- temporary discomfort for long term gain.

cheena
cheena 
Guru
cheena

• NaneeTootieBeebleBug Said:
Cheena Cheena Cheena...Shame on you...SMH

You are a part of the Paper Sisters Circle remember??? You were cordially invited...so don't ever ask "MAY I" okay??

I want everyone to know that whether you participate in a certain swap or not once you are in the circle you are IN!!!

Now let's have fun and make some TAGS!!!!!

haha okie dokie Bon!! I will remember that next time! I am just still excited that you ladies invited me into this wonderful circle!! I am actually working on my banners today! want to get those done first before I start on the tags!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to cheena

I will be working on my banners again probably starting Tuesday night as that is when my DH will be gone. He for Ft Rucker, AL Tuesday morning
Then I'll probably start working on these Fri/Sat as I have Friday off. SCRAP SCRAP SCRAP

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

Hi Sisters!!! I hope you all are having a Great Monday!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

I am like so looking forward to Fri/Sat when I can SCRAP SCRAP SCRAP

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

JCI

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

DH left this morning for Ft Rucker He'll report tomorrow- so after that I won't even be able to talk to him for 2-3 weeks

So now it's time to SCRAP SCRAP SCRAP

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to charcats7

Awwww sorry your sweetie is gone Char that stinks you won't be able to talk to him for a while!! Enjoy your scrap time!!!

I finished my banners and started my tags tonight....well kinda....I wanted to do paper clips for the tags I am making so I started those and so far I LOVE them....hope the tags turn out!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

I know your tags will be beautiful Cass- no doubt in my mind at all

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

I'm sorry you will miss your Husband Char!!!

Your tags will be awesome Cass!!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

It's only temporary & the goal is worth it- still doesn't mean I like it.

So I must keep my mind focused on worthwhile things like SCRAPPING!!! I'm hoping to get a lot of things done. I made some commitments in some challenges here on SB so I'm hoping that pushes me past moping and into action. Action chases away the blues- I know, but sometimes it's hard to step out of the muck.

cheena
cheena 
Guru
cheena
In response to charcats7

Just peeking in here...

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to cheena

Finished my first tag and first altered paper clip and I am happy with the way it turned out!!!

Hope everyone is having a great week....I am going to be busy working on these all day....rying to get them done because my daughter and grandaughter are FINALLY coming home for a visit from Japan....its been 2 years since we have seen them so I know once they get here I won't have time to scrap!!!

Girly skull tag By Cassondra71

Inside skull tag By Cassondra71

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

I LOVE your tag Cass!!!

Here are mine. I have extras made if one of the other Sisters decides to join in...

Tags for Swap By Debby_westbrook

Edited by debby_westbrook on 04-04-12 11:46 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK

Love your tags Debby and Cass!! I need to hurry up and finish my banners so I can start on tags!

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

Finished another tag!! WOOO HOOO!!!!

Pink Skull Tag By Cassondra71

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

Your tags are awesome Cass!!!

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK

Another Fantastical one Cass!!! I hope I'm blessed with one of those (hint hint) haha.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

Good Morning!!!!

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

Morning ladies
thanks for the tag love.....they have been so fun to make!!! Yes Erin one is yours!!! glad you like them!!! I have really enjoyed working with the darker colors....I was nervous about it at first because it was kind of out of comfort zone but it has been fun!!!
Working on these today and trying to get a few more done....Jessie and Natalie arrive in the states next TUesday WOOOOO HOOOOO!!! I am already so excited I can hardly stand it!!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

I can hardly wait for the work day to be over- then I'm going home and scrapping until 2pm on Saturday. I've posted it on my calender board that I'm scrapping & they (my family) know-

I plan on finishing the banners and then launch into these tags- I've got some ideas- just need to help them land...

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to charcats7

YEAH Char!!!! WOOO HOOO!!!! hope you enjoy every second of your scrap time!!!

Ok so I just realized when I read the first post some how I missed the part about the size requirement The 2 I posted are 4" tall and just a little over 2" wide......I can remake them if I need to but am so bummed!!! One is for Cheena and the other for Erin....any chance you ladies would be ok with a slightly smaller tag than what the requiremnets stated???? if not PROMISE i won't be upset I can keep them for something else but thought I would at least ask!!!!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

Your sizes are fine Cass!!! Those sizes I posted are estimates...

I just updated the front to show estimate sizes!!!

Edited by debby_westbrook on 04-05-12 07:57 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

cheena
cheena 
Guru
cheena

• Cassondra71 Said:
YEAH Char!!!! WOOO HOOO!!!! hope you enjoy every second of your scrap time!!!

Ok so I just realized when I read the first post some how I missed the part about the size requirement The 2 I posted are 4" tall and just a little over 2" wide......I can remake them if I need to but am so bummed!!! One is for Cheena and the other for Erin....any chance you ladies would be ok with a slightly smaller tag than what the requiremnets stated???? if not PROMISE i won't be upset I can keep them for something else but thought I would at least ask!!!!

Oh my gosh!! Don't change a thing!!! They are PERFECT!!! And I was hoping that one of them was mine too!! teeheehee!!!! I love them!! you rock girlfriend!!!

cheena
cheena 
Guru
cheena
In response to cheena

Char, I'm so jealous (in a good way) I wish I could devote an entire day to scrappy time!!! I'll just pretend I'm scrapping with you!

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to cheena

Thanks Cheena!!! glad you like it and are ok with the size!!!

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

2 more tags done WOOO HOO!!! these are so fun to make!!!

Cat tag By Cassondra71

Dragonfly tag By Cassondra71

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

Does anyone know if Susie is joing this swap???

Edited by Cassondra71 on 04-05-12 02:02 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

I think she was one of the ones who didn't want to because she doesn't really use tags....

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

Ok thanks Debby....off to make more tags!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Cass- those are AMAZING & BEAUTIFUL!!! WOW - I LOVE the purples and the papers & those paperclips you are doing are absolutely FANTASTIC!!! WOW WOW WOW

I've been working on banners this evening, but I'm running out of steam. I guess I should get some rest and pick things up in the morning. That way I'll not wear out too soon tomorrow as I plan on scrapping all day. Wish you all could come and scrap with me- that would be a blast- or would we be too busy cutting up and laughing and not getting any scrapping done?

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to charcats7

I'm with Cheena. Don't change the tags Cass. I love them!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

Good Morning all the Talented Sisters!!!!

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

Ok ty Erin!!!!

Char I think if we were all together there would be ALOT of cutting up!!!!! some of us....not me of course and I won't mention any names...LOL....are quite the mischief makers!!!! You know who you are!!!!!

Hope you had a great day scrapping Char!!!

I finished my tags....just waiting for the paint on Bons to dry then I can put it together and take a picture!!! I can't believe I am almost caught up with everything....I may find time to do a LO yet!!!

Here is Debby's tag....she likes to camp so hope she likes this!!!

Outhouse tag By Cassondra71

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

• Cassondra71 Said:
Ok ty Erin!!!!

Char I think if we were all together there would be ALOT of cutting up!!!!! some of us....not me of course and I won't mention any names...LOL....are quite the mischief makers!!!! You know who you are!!!!!

I finished my tags....just waiting for the paint on Bons to dry then I can put it together and take a picture!!! I can't believe I am almost caught up with everything....I may find time to do a LO yet!!!

IT's MINE!!!! I absolutely LOVE it!!!! Thank you so much!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Happy Friday my talented scrappy sisters. I've been working on banners all day- got 3 completely done- am working on #4 & hope to get it done shortly. I wanted to get all of them done today- we shall see. I stand when I scrap, so my feet are giving out- so I sat down to catch up on here for a few & rest my feet. Good thing is I don't have anything but scrapping to do tomorrow too- so I might just stay up late scrapping since I can sleep in a bit tomorrow. Then tomorrow- I'll work on TAGS!!! It looks like there is quite a standard set for these- Cass- all your tags are AMAZING.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 04-07-12 11:15 AM
In response to charcats7

Hi Sisters...Just droppin' by to check in! Sorry I have been MIA!

In case I don't get a chance to say this again before Easter...

Have a blessed and joyous Easter.

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK

• debby_westbrook Said:
I think she was one of the ones who didn't want to because she doesn't really use tags....

I thought Susie she said she loved making tags? I know Vani and Val are sitting this one out because they don't use tags. I also PMed Henva. I'm hoping she'll join this one. She rocks at making tags, and it's a quick and easy swap, and she's done hostessing her swaps. So I'm hoping all those things will allow her to say yes to the swap

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK

• Cassondra71 Said:
Ok ty Erin!!!!

Ok. I am IN LOVE with this tag!! My family has a cabin that we've been building for the last few years(And yes, we have an outhouse, haha). This would be perfect for a layout about it. How did you make it Cass? Or better yet, can you make me one sort of similar and I'll pay you for it?

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

• silver26AK Said:
  • debby_westbrook Said:

I thought Susie she said she loved making tags? I know Vani and Val are sitting this one out because they don't use tags. I also PMed Henva. I'm hoping she'll join this one. She rocks at making tags, and it's a quick and easy swap, and she's done hostessing her swaps. So I'm hoping all those things will allow her to say yes to the swap

I will send Susie a pm and see...

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

wow you guys are rockin the tags out, they look great I love the odd house one it is 2 cute (well they are all cute), I haven't even thought about tags yet I still got banners to do, today wasn't a very good day just didn't feel like doing much it started off as a good day to scrap but that didn't last to long then I just didn't feel like it anymore he finally talked me into going to a movie that helped then I finally went easter shopping for my girls and nephews (nothing like waiting to the last minute, I normally don't do that but couldn't help it this year), I will eventually get everything caught up well hope everyone has a good easter

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

I talked to Susie and she is sitting out on this swap. She wants to get caught up....

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07
In response to charcats7

I can jump in on this one since my swaps are done! FINALLY!!! Plus, I love making tags! If I can specially request either soccer themed or super hero themed tags or any other boy themed tag for my son's mini albums that would be great!! If not, I will definitely find a way to use these in mini albums and on scrapbook layouts! I LOVE GORGEOUS TAGS!!!

Edited by stopnstare07 on 04-08-12 08:29 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07
In response to stopnstare07

Thanks to Erin for keeping me in the loop and giving me a heads up for all the cool things she knows I will enjoy!

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK

Awww no problem Henva. So glad you can join us on this one!!! Yay!!!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

I'm so happy your here Henva!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

YAY

I hope to work on these soon. Over the half-way mark on my banners. Getting there...

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to charcats7

YEAH Henva so glad you are joining us!!!! I want to do a super hero tag for you I think.....any favorites???

Thanks ladies for all the love for my tags I really appreciate it I have had so much fun with these!!!

Erin...I made the tag with my laser from an image I used on wood in the past but would love to cut one out for you!!! I can cut the pieces for you and you can put it together any way you want!!! What kind of size are you think?? the one I made Debby is about 5" tall and 2.5" wide. I didn't make the little squirrel.....I pulled him off from a tag I got a long time ago in another swap....I think Debby has a cartridge that makes a little skunk that is pretty cute but I can definitely do the outhouse!! and I will send it along with your tag!!!

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

Forgot to post Bons tag!!

Cowgirl Tag By Cassondra71

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK

• Cassondra71 Said:
YEAH Henva so glad you are joining us!!!! I want to do a super hero tag for you I think.....any favorites???

Thanks ladies for all the love for my tags I really appreciate it I have had so much fun with these!!!

Erin...I made the tag with my laser from an image I used on wood in the past but would love to cut one out for you!!! I can cut the pieces for you and you can put it together any way you want!!! What kind of size are you think?? the one I made Debby is about 5" tall and 2.5" wide. I didn't make the little squirrel.....I pulled him off from a tag I got a long time ago in another swap....I think Debby has a cartridge that makes a little skunk that is pretty cute but I can definitely do the outhouse!! and I will send it along with your tag!!!

Sounds great! I think 2.5"x5" sounds good to me. I also have a couple carts with squirrels on them so I've got that covered. Thank you so so much!!

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK

• Cassondra71 Said:
Forgot to post Bons tag!!

Cowgirl Tag By Cassondra71

So cool! Bon is going to love it!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Hi my beautiful scrappy paper sisters- I'm still working furiously on banners. Ran out of steam this evening tho- have had issues with the birdhouse theme- overcoming it tho- just took me a bit to figure things out. I posted what is done so far on the other thread.

When are these due again? May? I just can't seem to keep up or catch up. Working on it tho.

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to charcats7

Yes Char. May 15th, but you know we ladies are pretty laid back. I'm sure we could work out an extension if need be

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07

• Cassondra71 Said:

Thank you!!! I'd like either Superman or Spiderman Batman...something common. I am going to make the little one a mini album and I think I am going to make the cover Green Lantern since that seems to be his favorite, but I want all of the superheros represented since I had a little bit of everything for his bday party. Thank you so much again! These tags are going to be fun!!!

Edited by stopnstare07 on 04-09-12 09:49 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

Good Morning!!!

cheena
cheena 
Guru
cheena

AHHAhahahahaha I almost got excited for a second when I saw you guys talking about the due date was for May 15th! I was like YAY! I have more time for the banners, then I realized I was in the tag forum! LOL!! I was up late last night working on some more banner pieces! Man the time has creeped up on me. I am trying frantically to finish the banner pieces in time. Anyhow, as soon as I am done with all my banners, then I will start these tags. I love love love what some of you have done already!

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to cheena

JCI
I will get your outhouse cut out this week Erin...and I will cut you some extra pieces of grass so you can arrange them however you want!!

Thanks Henva for responding so quickly about what superhero you wanted I am going to get started on this ASAP....trying to get them all done so I can give them to Debby on Saturday!!!!

Hope everyones week is off to a good start!!! its snowing here today!! YUCK!!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Snow? Oh my. We're fretting the possibility of a light frost tonight- the forecast says "patchy frost" early in the morning. Hopefully it doesn't since my neighbor's garden is just sprouting good- just the first 2 leaves are showing on most of their seeds so far.

Cheena- that is too funny- I've gotten confused and have had to scroll up to the top & double check where I was.

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07
In response to charcats7

I started working on 2 tags tonight...just have to decide which is for which sister. I have 2 in mind! Its fun trying to figure out what each person would like! Off to do some more investigation!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

Hello Sisters!!! JCI...

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Good morning my scrappy beautiful sisters - hope you're having a great day. I'm at work so I can fund my addiction

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK

• stopnstare07 Said:
I started working on 2 tags tonight...just have to decide which is for which sister. I have 2 in mind! Its fun trying to figure out what each person would like! Off to do some more investigation!

Henva- On our very first swap we all answered questions about ourselves and what colors, themes, styles and products we liked. Here is the link if you want to check out our answers.

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15665...

There are 2 sets of ?s. Most of our answers are between pages 4 and 8. I think one of swaps in the future is going to be making a binder and a page for each person's info(we may even add new info and questions to answer then). We need you to answer these questions from the first swap if you haven't already.

Favorite Color?
Favorite Flower?
Favorite Food?? Just for fun
Favorite Music?
Something you can't live without???
If I had to describe you what is it that you'd want others to know??

What is your favourite STYLE
(ie. Shabby, Retro, Romantic, Grungy, Modern, Cartoony etc.)

What is your favourite THEME
(ie. Christmas, Friendship, Easter, Birthday, Baby, Every Day etc.)

What is your favourite TECHNIQUE
(ie. Paper tearing, Embossing, Paper Piecing, Assorted, Stamping, Painting, 3D etc)

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

Hello... JCI...

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Hi Erin- Henva did answer those questions-
Favorite Color? I love hot pink, black and white, and also hot pink and lime green as far as scrappy stuff is concerned. My personal favorite color is Orange.
Favorite Flower? Tropical flowers
Favorite Food?? Mexican
Favorite Music? Hip Hop and R&B
Something you can't live without??? My son! Also, my blackberry (soon to be IPhone) and my laptop. OH, and lipgloss and mascara! OHHHH...and 3 inch heels!
If I had to describe you what is it that you'd want others to know?? Sassy, low maintenance, straight forward, giving...
What is your favorite STYLE - I like neat, clean lines, but the girliness and frills of shabby. Would that be Modern Shabby Chic?
What is your favorite THEME - Girl's Night Out (even though i don't hang out too much anymore) and Boy Themes (Transportation and Sports)
What is your favorite TECHNIQUE Some of everything, actually. I do like 3D, dimensional items a lot!
What is your favorite Product? I like Glimmer Mists and Stickles.
What is your favorite Embellishment? Flowers, bling and ribbons/fibers
What is your favorite Brand? DCWV the Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby brand) FOR SURE! Recollections (from Ms) as well!

I have a Word file where I've collected them all. If you'd like it- please e-mail me at [email protected] & I'll send it. Maybe we need to do some updates to it, but overall- it's pretty close I think. Maybe we should have a "what color scheme is our scrap room" & other details like that

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to charcats7

Hello Ladies
Hope everyones week is going well I just finished my last tag!! YEAH!!! as soon as I post the picture I am heading to the deck for a cocktail.....our weather is so crazy....the other day snow now its a perfect spring evening!!! I hope soon spring will come and STAY for a while!!

Hope you like this Henva!!! it sure was fun to make!!

Spiderman tag By Cassondra71

Page 1 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics