Page 4 of 4 
Username Post: Paper Sisters Circle Tag Swap (Invitation Only)        (Topic#1572903)
Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 07-30-12 04:36 PM
In response to scrappinlilly

Just droppin' by to check in on you ladies...

Who still has tags to finish??

Roll Call....

Edited by NaneeTootieBeebleBug on 07-30-12 04:45 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to NaneeTootieBeebleBug

I am still slowly working on tags and banners, I don't know why but I am struggling with the banners, I will work on them but then move to tags or something else but I am gonna make myself get them finished (I think it is cuz everyones looks so beautiful and you all have so much talent and mine just aren't turning out how I have them pictured but I will keep at them, I did the samething with the albums but they got easier as I went and the more I worked on them I got faster so I just need to kick it in gear and work on them.....giving myself a big kick in the rear lol)

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

if I am the last one don't let me hold up the swap I will send each one theirs and I will send return postage with yours bon so you can send me mine that will be fine

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Hi

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to charcats7

working on banners/tags some tonight ( I am gonna get these done hopefully very soon)

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

awesome Lilly - glad to hear you're back in your scrap mode

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to debby_westbrook

Home to today with another migraine. I am so tired of having a headache. Thinking about it over the weekend- I think it's from the epidural shots for my back. I'm thinking it isn't a good trade. find something that helps one thing hurts another. So not fair.

cheena
cheena 
Guru
cheena
In response to charcats7

Hey all!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOO Sorry for being MIA (really MIA) It's been quite some time since I last checked in, but I am here. I will get these done ASAP!!!!!

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to cheena

I have 2 more tags to finish, which I am hoping to get done soon.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to silver26AK

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Hope everyone has a great weekend- congrats to Cass whose wedding is TOMORROW!!! Wish I could be there.

However- DH is coming home for the weekend. DS is moving out to his first apartment tomorrow. AND it's SCRAP Day at my house. Should be a great weekend

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

Have a Wonderful weekend Char!!!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

I posted this on the banner page but was wondering Bon would it be possible to swap out what you have and anyone who doesn't have thiers to you can send them to me and I can swap the remainder of stuff with the binders or like Lilly said they can be sent directly to the person they were made for......just a thought.....not trying to rush anyone but with 3 swap pages for this group still open I think its difficult for everyone to keep up with everything and would be easier if we tied up some of the loose ends

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to Cassondra71

I totally agree... I'd like to wrap things up so we can start on something new!!!

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

JCI Happy Wednesday!!!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 08-30-12 02:14 PM

Hi All...

Sorry I have been away but there wasn't much going on here for a while so I just stopped checking in. In fact, I don't think I have been on SB.com for a couple of weeks now!

Life is crazy for me right now, as it is for most of you so I will just tell you that I am going to send out everything that has been sent to me as of now! I will sort it, pack it up, and have it mailed out to y'all on Monday.

Even though Cheena, Lilly, Val, and Susie haven't sent anything I will still be sending your items to you. I know that it will cost me but I am NOT going to keep track of the expense. I am only going to make sure that everything that has been sent to me for each of you, makes it to it's appropriate person. After that, Cassondra will see to it that everything is swapped out from here.

I do need an address for Cheena and Lilly though. So if anyone has their address or if they see this post please PM me your address so that I can send your package on it's way. I have everyone else's address already, either because I received a package from you or because I previously swapped with you.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I will check be checking for those addresses before mailing everything on Monday.

Take care...Be blessed...

Bon

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

I have updated the front page.... Anyone who will be sending in their Tags, Please mail them to Cassondra!!!

I hope life calms down a bit Bon!!!

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

JCI

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Hope all are doing well- I has a fabulous Labor Day weekend- hope everyone did too. Well- mine was mostly because my DH got to spend from Fri-Mon at home!!! DS is moved out as of the 18th of Aug.... need I say more

DH will be done with phase 1 of his school in 2 weeks then I get to keep him until after the new year. The next phase is 10 or so weeks. I just hope my headaches are in better control by then. So tired of having a headache.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

I hope your headaches just go away Char!!! Saying a prayer for you!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Thanks Debby - my DH thinks it's stress related- or at least that stress adds that extra ingredient. When he's home, I have much less headache pain. I would say he has a point.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

wow- I've made it 9 days since my last migraine- let's hope there are many more days free of those things- especially since tomorrow is SCRAP Day at my house

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to charcats7

YEAH Char!!!! heres to 9 days and 9zillion more with out a migraine!!!!! still saying lots of prayers for you!!!

Hope you have a super fun scrap day!!!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

thanks Cass I sure hope so too (especially about the no-headache part)

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

Happy scrap day ladies!!!

hope everyone had a great day!!!

has anyone heard from Bon???? starting to get worried!!!

cheena
cheena 
Guru
cheena

HI everyone!! I am checking in here. Like I said in the other thread, Life has been crazy busy for me and I apologize for not being online for quite some time. I will try to get all of these tags mailed out to you Cassondra ASAP!! Hope all is well!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

12 days since last migraine- wow- now to get rid of the constant headache- at least I'm not wanting to hide in a dark vault somewhere.

Sparky- watching the room By Charcats7

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

I hope your headache goes away!!! I'm so happy for you about the migraine going away!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

spoke too soon- today I have a migraine- however- I think I've got it to be at a low level. Going to be hard all day tho here at work tho But it has been awhile in between- so that was a good thing. Just need to keep making it longer and longer in between until it isn't at all

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to charcats7

Uhhhhh Char I am so sorry the migraine is back....hopefully it isn't a bad one and goes away quickly!!!! sending a HUG and a prayer that you feel better soon!!!!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

Hope you feel better soon char, my daughter has been getting migraines for almost a year now and they can't figure out why they have her on perscription med. (can't remember what without looking at bottle) but they 1st said it was from her sugar getting low and told her she needed to eat every couple of hours that didn't help, they have ran some test but really think they need to run more, they now say they think it is stress, sometimes she gets them so bad she throws up she is home from school again today think I am gonna have to be taking her back but she never really had them in the summer I can only think of a couple times so I am starting to think it could be the stress of school last year was her 1st year of high school and that is when they started, I have only had them a couple times so I feel for her when she has them and know what you you are going threw hope you feel better and they go away

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

oh Lilly- that is so hard when you child has them- I can imagine how helpless you feel. They can say all day they can figure out what causes them. But they can't. Unless there is a tumor, they have NO explanation. Ask to see a neurologist who specializes in migraines. I just saw one in Aug who is requesting approval for Botox treatment for me. Yes- Botox. They inject in several specific sites around the head to relieve the tension- it has been proven to reduce the number of headaches & the FDA blessed it 2 years ago now. But you have to do it every 3 months. If it helps, then it's worth it. Those with chronic migraines are eligible- as in have migraines that last 4 hrs or more & average 8-12 a month. So log it every time she has one- date, the triggers (as in what was new or strong that you can think of- interrupted sleep, perfumes, smoke, stress, etc) and how long it lasts in hours (round off). Also mark if makes her unable to function at all, nausea, etc. There is a headache app I use on my Android called Headache Diary Pro - it cost 99cents but it is a wonderful app for tracking. You can also email the log to yourself or your doctor. It displays several types of charts to help you and the doctor figure out common things that trigger them and how bad they are. Thankfully I don't get them to the point of throwing up, but they do make me nauseous, dizzy & very sensitive to smells, noise & light. I'm on a low dose blood pressure med to act as a preventative & it seems to be helping, but the doc won't let me take my usual Maxalt because she thinks it was causing rebound headaches. So today I'm still home- had to get up after being in bed 13 hours as my back hurt- so I am moving slow, keeping the lights dim & nothing electronic but the computer is on & even that is dimmed. Migraines are evil. That's all there is to it.

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to charcats7

Lilly so sorry to hear that your daughter is suffering from migraines.....I will keep her in our prayers

Char.....Botox??? wow!!! thats amazing I hadn't heard about that....modern medicine fascinates me!!! I totally agree if it works do it!!!! anything that is that debilitating is awful and any relief you can find is a God sent!!!

I got a message from Bon.....she has been in the hospital again so please keep her in your prayers this is part of the message she sent regarding the swap stuff. When you get your stuff please post so we know you got it and it will be one less thing she has to worry about - Thanks

Bon - "Joe did manage to send your package, Debby's, Chars and Henva's because they were already to go. All he had to do was put the stamps on them. Tomorrow Jax is going to buy me some bubble mailers and I will finish sending to Vani, Erin, Cheena, Val, Susie, and Lilly. So everyone should have their packages by Saturday...the latest Monday. So please keep your eye out for them."

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

jci....

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

prayers being said for bon, hope she feels better soon

I never heard of botox for migraines either but if it works, char they had my daughter keep a journal of her migraines last oct. when the medicine wasn't helping her and she kept missing school and that is when they noticed it was when she had long periods between eating and since there is a couple people in my family that has low sugar they said she needed to eat more often even if she ate snacks or mini meals instead of 3 meals a day so last year when she would get them at school they would let her have crackers or a granola bar and take her medicine and most of the time it helped and she could make it the rest of the day, but recently is when she has been complaining about feeling sick when she gets them and has gotten sick so think we are gonna have to go back to doctors and see what they say

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK

CI. I finally finished all the tags, I think. I have one for:

Debby
Cass
Henva
Bon
Char
Cheena
ScrappinLilly

Did I miss anyone? I will post pics soon, but want to get these mailed as soon as I can. So I'm sending to Cass now?? If so, I need her address please

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

that looks like everyone to me!!! I will pm you my address right now!!! and will let you know when they arrive....thanks Erin!!!

If anyone else needs my address just let me know I will pm it to you!!!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

I got 2 tags from Bon today.. They were from Char and Henva... Thank you Ladies.. I got my tag from Cassondra a long time ago...

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

Me 2!!!! and they are BEAUTIFUL thanks so much!!! can't wait to use them!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Yes- got my package with tags from Cass, Debby & Henva. They look awesome too. Funny- my dad asked what do you do with these now? LOL- I told him the banner I would hang but the tags are to do whatever we want with. He rolled his eyes at that. Personally- I'm going to put them in my smash book on the pages I've reserved for special things from friends That way I can look at them over and over again.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to charcats7

Lilly- I agree- it's time to recheck with the doctor. Also- I remember when my son was in school we had to get something new every year for the meds he was on. So that would be a good thing anyway. I try to eat snacks- like a yogurt for breakfast, then a Kashi bar between the time for lunch. Then a mid afternoon snack- fruit or whole grain items are good. I would say it helps- not an overall preventer- for me anyway. But it does make a difference.

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to charcats7

Ok I mailed the tags out this afternoon with a DC#. Sorry it took so long. Here are the tags. I'm sure you can guess which one belongs to which sister, but it's listed anyway in the description of the tag. Hope everyone likes theirs!

Disney Tag By Silver26AK

Fall Dragonfly Tag By Silver26AK

Girl's Night Out Tag By Silver26AK

Meow Tag By Silver26AK

Punk Princess Tag By Silver26AK

Cowgirl Tag By Silver26AK

Camping Tag By Silver26AK

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

Those are awesome Erin!!!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 09-13-12 04:13 PM

Hi Friends...

So sorry I have been MIA! I have spent my fair share of time in the hospital. First I wanted to apologize for being away so long. Secondly, I want to apologize because I just realized that I forgot to send "My" items to everyone!! The day that I sorted everything I was feeling pretty sick. I managed to sort everyone's things and completely forgot about my own. So none of you will have anything in your packages from me! Long ago I set the box aside with all of my stuff for the Sister Circle and there it sits...so please accept my apology and know that when I can I will get your things from "me" mailed to each of you. I am such a mess right now...just trying to get back in the swing of things. Please forgive me.

Take care all...it has been wonderful swapping with you all.

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK

Thanks Debby!

We love you Bon, no worries. I think we're all a little frazzled with different things lately. It happens to everyone. Praying that life settles down for you soon.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

Congratulations Bon on getting on the design team with Scraputantes!!! Those are some nice youtube how to videos you have made.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Congrats Bon - that is awesome news.

Bon- we understand - apologies not necessary. You've had enough to focus on. We love you & that you are home and getting better is all that is important.

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to charcats7

Erin your tags are FABULOUS!!

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK

Thanks for the tag love, sisters

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

Ok ladies I am checking out of this thread....for those of you who are still working on or need to mail your tags you can pm me and I will send you my address and then I will swap them out!!!

Thanks for the lovely tags!!!!

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07

I have received three tags...Please pm
Me when the others are ready to ship because I have a new address. Erin, if you haven't shipped yet, can you put mine in with the library cards? Thanks so much!!!

Page 4 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics