Welcome to Cycle #38 of the Page Maps Challenge. I am taking over for Pat for the next few months.
Generally this challenge runs from roughly the middle of the month to the middle of the month. However, for the next few months we will go from the beginning to the end of the month. I will provide you with a set of sketches for four weeks. The four sketches may be done in any order, at whatever pace you set for yourself.
At the end of the cycle, you will PM me your 2 favorite layouts for each week. TWO layouts from each week will go to the final poll, and the Scrapbook dot Com community will decide the winners.
Lots of inspiration! Lots of fun!
1. DIGI and Regular LO's are ok to submit.
2. Please write in your gallery description and in your forum post which week your LO corresponds to.
3. All LO's must be new as of Sunday, April 1, 2012
4. Due date for all layouts is Monday, April 30, 2012
4. It is more blessed to give than to receive. You'll get back as much love as you give, so be generous with your comments in the galleries.
5. You can stack this challenge with others to multi-task your projects and use your Page Maps projects in other challenges.
6. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Any one of us is happy to help out a scrapper in need.
7. The Page Map sketches come from the Page Maps site and are in the archives. They are not the current Page Maps sketches.
8. Remember the Deadline to submit all your LO's.
That's it. Have fun!