Username Post: April Very Laid Back Challenge -- Closed and Scrapping        (Topic#1573129)
BrendaDougherty
Veteran
BrendaDougherty
In response to cveira

Good morning! Happy Easter!

Msnickers2
Queen
Msnickers2
In response to BrendaDougherty

Eileen--Sounds like a great forever home for Cooper!

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to Msnickers2

Good Morning. Been up since the butt crack of dawn. DS got us up at 6:30 to go look at all his Easter goodies and hunt for eggs. He's such an early bird!!!

Happy Easter everyone! Hoping to get a nap soon!

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to Scrapn mama

Happy Easter

annscraps
Queen
annscraps
In response to Pam in TX

Hi everyone, remember me??? I'm soooo sorry I had to drop out this month but I'm HOPING that by NEXT month I've got my shop stocked.

First Happy Easter to all

AND SECOND -- and unabashed, I should be ashamed for this, promotion --- if you would like to see what I've done so far in my etsy shop:

annswhimsey.etsy.com

and while you are there you might want to check out my son and dil's shop (sorry can't help it!)

flamingobeach.etsy.com

This next week I'm putting in PAPER (yes PAPER) things (tags etc) and -- hold your collective breath -- some PAPER PAGES I've made as well. Wonders never cease.

Have a wonderful day!!!!!! Hugs -- Ann

isnthisfun
Diva
isnthisfun
In response to annscraps

Ann will be swinging by your Etsy shop

Anna, love you new avi!

Happy Easter my friends!

lpeeps
lpeeps 
Mayor
lpeeps
In response to isnthisfun

Happy Easter everyone! Just got back from church and put my boys to work in the kitchen helping me get ready for our company. I need to do that more often. We got it done fast and worked well together!

Finished two pages yesterday but didn't get to get a picture. One I love, the other I may still go back and mess with... it is not my favorite. I did use punches and misted so I got those challenges done for our not vote!

Ann- saw your etsy. You are a talented lady. i can't wait to see some of your paper stuff. I'm sure you are just as amazing as you are digi.

Eileen- good luck with Cooper. I've seen how much I would have missed had we not decided to get Molly from the Humane Society. She adds life to our family. someone will be lucky to have him.

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper
In response to lpeeps

Ashlee & Baby Abbigail By NMscrapper

Dropping off another one. BBL to cu on luvs!

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.
In response to lpeeps

Happy Easter everyone! I see I have a lot to catch up on.

We got home late last night, DH went to church this morning but I stayed at home, slept late and enjoyed a nice brunch with my sister. I survived my zip lining yesterday, actually had a blast.

I'm off to get ACU w/chatter and love, only 5 pages worth LOL...see ya later

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to Tena E.

Alright... maybe can scrap one more page tonight because I got BOTH quilts cut out and sewn...

Quilt Shells By MelissaW

DH was pretty surprised that I got them done so fast, especially considering that it took me TWO YEARS to take action on my last set of quilts and they are still unfinished (and never will be finished, either).

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.
In response to MeliMedina

Whew! Finally ACU again, you ladies did a great job scrapping this weekend.

Miae, hope the steroids help your DH feel better.

Eileen, have fun on your trip, wish I was going to see Rent w/you it's one of my faves.

Anna, love the sweet avatar pic!

Ann, will miss you & your pages this month but good luck w/your etsy shop!

For all of you w/little ones enjoy the fun stuff, they grow up so fast. We just found out that Anitra has qualified for her first house Yay! Not sure she's going to make an offer on this one or not (she's still in her lease w/her apartment) but at least now she knows where she stands & her price range.

Okay, that's it for now, going to get dinner and watch some TV later, hopefully in the next couple of days I'll have some pages to share or at least some pics of me zip lining...goodnight!

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper

• MelissaW Said:
Alright... maybe can scrap one more page tonight because I got BOTH quilts cut out and sewn...

Quilt Shells By MelissaW

DH was pretty surprised that I got them done so fast, especially considering that it took me TWO YEARS to take action on my last set of quilts and they are still unfinished (and never will be finished, either).

Wow Melissa, you did a beautiful job on these quilts, and so quickly! They will surely be enjoyed for years to come!

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to NMscrapper

ACU2H.

Tummy is full and happy right now. Everything I made turned out perfectly. I love cooking, but I hate cleaning up. Thankfully, DH doesn't mind the cleanup and helps out with that.

Ann~we will miss you this month, but good luck with the Etsy shop. Looks like you got some neat stuff.

Tena~Glad you had fun ziplining! I want to do that sometime soon! Sounds like a blast!!

Mel~Cute quilt. Love the colors and patterns you chose.

Hope everyone is having a great Easter!

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama

Yikes, looks like i have a ton of catching up to do! hope everyone had a great easter- we're home now, and the girls are happily playing downstairs. i think the next few days are going to be a bit hairy- the girls are afraid we're going to leave again, so haven't let us out of their sight. now that we're home, they seem to be a bit more at ease. thankfully! in half an hour, its bath time, and then hopefully i'll be able to scrap a bit! dh has to be up at 3 again tomorrow morning for work, so it looks like i'll have the evening to myself. yay! i'll be back then to catch up and leave gallery love...

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to cveira

Got 2 more done this weekend

Disney Finally Has Trains!! By Newtoscrapping2011

Uncle Dom and Boo By Newtoscrapping2011

Hope you all had an awesome Easter/Passover! I had a 3 day weekend and man it went so fast!!!

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren
In response to newtoscrapping2011

Easel stick pin card By Lenethren

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

Off to see Ann`s Etsy.

acu

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to Lenethren

acu on gallery love! just going to print some pictures so that if there's any time tomorrow, i can attempt to scrapbook a little bit during the day. if not, hopefully i can do a little bit after the twinlets hit the sack!!

great job on all the layouts and quilts and other crafts; you all are so talented and good at what you do! you should be proud of yourselves! i know i am!!

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to Twinlets Mama

Ann, just checked out your easy- it looks fabulous! good luck!!

isnthisfun
Diva
isnthisfun

So glad to say, the steroids definitely helped! DH had a pretty immediate response and feeling is starting to come back...whew!

DOO (and for the painting challenge too!):

Fearless Flier *Basically Bare DT* By Isnthisfun

Edited by isnthisfun on 04-08-12 09:40 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira

Happy Monday. Holiday here today so dd and I are off to the pool while dh plays golf (1st time for him in months)

Miae, glad dh is finding some relief.

I've gotten a bit behind on the chatter on loving, will get caught up later. It's back out to work for me tomorrow. sigh

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cveira

Good morning!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

Thanks for the avi love!

Good luck with your etsy shop Ann!

So glad the steriods helped your dh Miae!

BrendaDougherty
Veteran
BrendaDougherty
In response to Anna C

jci! Good morning! Sounds like everyone has been busy and I'm soooo jealous! We've been busy working in the yard. I got my garden planted, the front flower beds weeded out and my dh put path stones around the sidewalk in the front too and it looks great! Hoping to get some scrapping done, but busy day today. lol

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama

Jci- yes Anna, your avi is beautiful!

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand

week 2
i did 2 layout 1 with a punch

class of 04* By Tealbrand

friends forever* By Tealbrand

Edited by tealbrand on 04-09-12 07:29 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren
In response to tealbrand

Morning!

Anna the new avi is so sweet!

Breast Cancer ACT By Lenethren

Edited by Lenethren on 04-09-12 08:22 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.
In response to Lenethren

Hi ladies jci quickly while doing laundry, I'm hoping to scrap a little today or at least get some pictures printed but do have a few errands to do first.

Miae, so glad the steroids helped your DH.

ACU for now...see ya later

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to Tena E.

Miae, so glad to hear the steroids are helping DH!

My Dad got admitted to the hospital Saturday night because they weren't sure what was wrong with him. He had some kind of infection in his eye and it kept getting worse instead of better. Between IV antibiotics and steroids, they've been able to get that under control, also determined he has severe hyperthyroidism and got him on medications to get that under control as well. He gets to come home this evening.

While it was quiet this morning, I created a sketch.

Sketch 6 By MelissaW

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

nice Sketch Melissa...and I think I am acu on love....you ladies are so talented....so many gorgeous creations!!

Happy Monday...hope everyone has a great week!

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren

Birthday Cake By Lenethren

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to Lenethren

doo

transplant By Twinlets Mama

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama

and another!!

just us By Twinlets Mama

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama

Hi everyone!!! JCI and getting cu.

Glad the steroids are helping Miae! That's great news!

Mel~hope your dad gets better soon!

Started "The Hunger Games" so haven't been doing a lot of scrapping lately. What a great book!!!

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee

ACU!

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira
In response to scrapperbee

peeking in.

Msnickers2
Queen
Msnickers2
In response to cveira

Here are 3 LO's from me.
Girls *R* Great By Msnickers2
dimples, giggle, precious, cutie By Msnickers2
Kelly Clarkson By Msnickers2

Pookahbot
Governor
Pookahbot

tabs open, will cu tonight. Husband is watching WWE, so I'm going to do some photo editing and catch up on these tabs.
It's amazing--I can't say that I ENJOY housework, but there's so much difference now that it's MY house. I did 6 loads of laundry (so much easier now that it's not in the basement!), a load of dishes, cleaned up the counters/wiped down the appliances, scrubbed the cook top AND put (most of) the laundry away. AND I scrapped. A page!!!! My stuff is still stacked against a wall because I can't decide where I want it, but I had the itch and went for it while the baby was napping. I'll upload it, and a couple others I need to post, after I catch up.

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to Pookahbot

I completely understand how you feel! When we moved into our new house, I couldn't help but take a deep sigh of relief...I still have a lot packed away because I don't know where to put them, or don't HAVE anywhere to put them yet! I bet it felt good to get that all done AND scrap too! Lol- way to go!!

Jci...

Pookahbot
Governor
Pookahbot

Closest thing to a bomb I'll have When I'm not in the VLB, I tend to not upload anything. I was so busy getting ready for the move and then moving that I was happy to just get these done and sent in for my DT work!! I have one more, but the sketch reveal isn't until Wednesday, so I can't show it yet

The Graduate *Twisted Sketches* By Pookahbot

2010 recital *Twisted Sketches* By Pookahbot

Leap In By Pookahbot

I think she likes it *Twisted Sketches* By Pookahbot

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to Pookahbot

well, dh and i were going to have a quiet evening watching tv after the kiddos went to bed, but after i was done reading their bedtime story, i found him asleep in our bed. hmm...cinderella must have put him to sleep. lol. another evening to myself! off to scrap a little more...

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to cveira

I am a week behind on chatter and love-promise to be back tomorrow to catch up on both

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to njr007

got two lo's done tonight and pictures printed so that more can occur while the twinlets nap tomorrow afternoon. yippee! good night everyone. see you again tomorrow!

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07
In response to byondbzr

10 of 60: You Hold the Key By Stopnstare07

isnthisfun
Diva
isnthisfun
In response to stopnstare07

Mel, hospital admissions can be scary..glad your dad is doing better!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Good morning!

Did your Dad get home, Mel? Hope he is doing ok.

Hello to everyone else.

Msnickers2
Queen
Msnickers2
In response to Anna C

acu

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.

Morning ladies, DOO then I'm off to the gym & grocery shopping...will BBL to get ACU

Baby Shower Fun By Tena E.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to Tena E.

doo 2 then going back to leave some love
happy tues

waytogo* By Tealbrand

you did it* By Tealbrand

Edited by tealbrand on 04-10-12 07:04 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to Tena E.

Good morning jci and acu!!! Will bbl to catch up again and play some!

Mel, how's your dad?

Tena- enjoy your work out!!

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand

LOL

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to tealbrand

Talked to my Dad last night. He's home and feeling much better now that he can see out of both of his eyes!

Started back to the gym this morning. I do a program called New Rules of Lifting for Women, and I'm on stage 2 of 7. This workout owned my thighs. OUCH!

DOO - this is the page from the sketch. Have LOTO and will catch up when I get back from picking the boy up from school!

{miss you} By MelissaW

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand

acu2h

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to tealbrand

Glad your Dad is home, Mel.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Anna C

ohhh look at me...I am acu LOL

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama

courtney--not for long! bwahahahaha...doo, then going to play!!

new arrival By Twinlets Mama

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama

the journey By Twinlets Mama

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.

Hi ladies, peeking in!

Melissa, so glad your Dad is home & doing better.

Anna, looking at Ali's painting LO, made me think of your kitchen renovations, how it's going?

Well I'm off to get dinner...see ya later

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Tena E.

I finally have something to share. TFL!

Easter Wishes By Anna C

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to Anna C

KarenW- I loved Hunger Games too. I love reading a good book and then the instant gratification of getting to see the movie right after. BTW- the movie was good too.

Mel- glad your dad is home.

Genie- you are rocking it. Glad your new place is really feeling like HOME.

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee
In response to AllAmy

acu!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina

Dropping one off!

just like my brother By MelissaW

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama

Hi ladies!

JCI. Finished my book (was so good) so I was able to do a little scrappn' today but will upload tomorrow.

Glad you dad is doing better Mel! That's great news!

Off to leave luv, BBL.

Pookahbot
Governor
Pookahbot

My girls crack me up. Evie was trying to get Ellie to say all kinds of words in the car today (I think she was trying to get her to mis-pronounce words so they sounded naughty, but they were words she really shouldn't know and I didn't want to start a fight so I let it go. Maybe it's just my dirty mind??). Ellie cooperated to a certain point, but then got annoyed and quit playing along (she is, after all, not a trained monkey). So Evie said "Ellie, can you say 'crack'?" and Ellie would say "no...no crack!" They went this way for a few and then Evie said "Ellie, can you say 'candy'?" Ellie says "Mmmm. Candy...delicious!"
I put Ellie in her brand new big girl bed tonight. I bought her a toddler bed, and husband and I put it together after dinner. She was so excited and wanted to sleep in it right away. She's been in bed almost an hour and I haven't heard anything, so I think it's going to be ok. I put her baby monitor away, too. I'm so not ready for this.
We also lit a fire tonight, the first in our fireplace/house We had (stupid) snow today (nothing stuck), so it seemed appropriate.

NMscrapper
Governor
NMscrapper
In response to Pookahbot

JCI . . . caught up in the hamster wheel of life just now. Will be back shortly with luv when it slows down enough for me to get off!

cveira
cveira 
Angel
cveira

hello friends. I had hoped to get on here when I got home to get caught up but instead had major doggie drama and was at the vet for over 2 hours. Back home now, all is well and surgery to remove a growth on his ear is scheduled for next week.
If it's not one thing it's another. OY.

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to cveira

I can't believe I am acu on love! Wow being gone a week really set me back! Hope to catch up on chatter next!

Spent last week in Dallas-dh has a new job there and we found a house we want to buy. We made an offer, they countered and now we have a May 15th closing date! So if all goes well with inspections should be making the move by the end of May. Wow this is really happening fast!

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to njr007

norma- welcome back!

genie- dh and i have been talking about putting the kids into their toddler beds, too. we bought the cribs that convert into day beds, toddler beds, and then finally the head board and footboard for a twin (or double or whatever it is). he seems to think they're ready, and i think i might agree, but **I** am not ready yet!!! OY. Will i ever be??!

putting the kids to bed soon, have a few things to do afterwards, and then hopefully will be back to play for a while before going to bed.

bbl!!

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy

Norma- congrats on the move and new house. How exciting.

Christine- sorry for the doggy drama. But glad it is okay for now.

Genie- Don't you just adore the interaction of the siblings! Allows for great entertainment

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to AllAmy

Good morning!

Tena E.
Angel
Tena E.
In response to Anna C

Morning ladies, it's another beautiful day here not to warm w/lots of sunshine...I'm off to wash the bugs off my car from our weekend trip. Also going shopping for plants/flowers for my front yard, it looks kinda of bare. BBL

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to Tena E.

Good morning girls! well, didn't get any scrapping done last night, but that's ok! i went to bed a little earlier than the night before- because i was playing, it was a little later than it should have been! lol...i was kind of pooped last night!

i'll be back later during nap time with more lo's, then i'm planning to play. going to make a card today--its our 3rd anniversary! i realized yesterday that it was today. i thought i still had another week to go! apparently my internal calendar is a bit off.

see you all later!

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama

Good Morning.... Another rainy day here in the great northwest....*sigh*

Happy Anniversary Ali! Enjoy naptime as much as possible. I used to do all my scrapping during naptime until ds no longer took naps. Oh, how I miss naptime!! LOL! DS won't take a nap even if he is tired....NO WAY!

raining
Governor
raining

Dropping!
Violets ***HEARTFELT CREATIONS*** By Raining

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to raining

Dropping two off.

Popcorn By Scrapn Mama

Corny Kid By Scrapn Mama

TFL

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to raining

Hello all! Popping in to say hello and catch up on chatter. I have a few layouts completed but probably won't get a chance to upload them until tomorrow.

Busy week here. Work last night was insane and I am sure tonight will be worse. Archivers is having a huge sale today only...43% off all embellishments and some embellishment tools. Its over half the store. I put up over 50 sale signs last night and we still ran out. he he...

Also the annual Vera Bradley outlet sale is going on this week. Crazy awesome discounts on lots of pretty purses and other great stuff. I am heading there tomorrow...so excited!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to godschild94

acu2h

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to Anna C

Happy anniversary Ali!

Janeen I should go over to my Archivers-sounds like a great sale and I need to check Vera Bradley on line and see if the sale is there too. My daughters gave me some cute makeup bags for my birthday last week.

Gorgeous sunshine day here in Houston-enjoying the nice weather before the heat rolls in

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to njr007

doo (or three...) heehee

3 years By Twinlets Mama

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama

mud puppy By Twinlets Mama

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama

victim By Twinlets Mama

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama

acu2h!

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee

acu!

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

ACU2H finally, didn't think I'd ever get here there's so much great work here, by the way did I say great work?

BBL time for a wee nap!

Msnickers2
Queen
Msnickers2
In response to sasload4

Here are 2 LO's from me.
Siblings By Msnickers2

Everything Is Better When Enjoyed With A Friend By Msnickers2

Here is the sketch that I used from MelissaW. Thanks for the inspiration!
Sketch 6 By MelissaW

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX

JCI.......going to be working on all my challenges ths weeknd.

lpeeps
lpeeps 
Mayor
lpeeps

Two from me, then I need to catch up on love.
Natural Beauty By Lpeeps

Good Times By Lpeeps

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to lpeeps

jci- bbl!

thanks for the anniversary wishes!!

lpeeps
lpeeps 
Mayor
lpeeps

Janeen- saw your comment about Archiver's. My friend and I drove to Omaha today after we took the kids to school just for the sale. I bought way too much, but there are so many cute new lines and the embellishments always cost so dang much! I stocked up for my niece's album! Now to find time to use it all

My mom was admitted to the hospital on Sunday with severe pains. She was losing blood and her counts were very low. They found she had two ulcers and thought they could treat her and get her home. She took a bit of a turn today and is now getting a blood transfusion because her counts have gotten so low. Add to this she is having major confusion about where she is because of her Alzheimer's, so I am now sitting here trying to decide if I should go to help or not. I would jump and be there any other time but with 6 weeks until our move, a house hunting trip in two weeks and the pain i have been in with my nerve stuff...I have siblings there to help,it's just the guilt of not being by her side when she is so agitated. I hate decisions!

Pookahbot
Governor
Pookahbot
In response to lpeeps

I'm sorry Lisa lpeeps. I hope you're able to find a solution that works for you and your mom...and takes care of that guilt.
Spoke too soon about the baby in the big girl bed (this poor girl is always going to be the baby). She slept no problem last night, and for her nap today, but was up right after putting her to bed tonight. Drama and sobbing ensued. I finally got her to stay in bed and she fell asleep shortly after. I hate seeing her that upset. I was so close to caving and getting her pack n play back out.
Here's my newest! (I love this one so much!)
Painted Faces *Twisted Sketches* By Pookahbot

BrendaDougherty
Veteran
BrendaDougherty
In response to Pookahbot

Beautiful Ride By BrendaDougherty

Finally had some scrappy time. I created this lo with my UGLY paper from that challenge and also the lift your fave challenge. I love the way it turned out. Thanks for looking!

BrendaDougherty
Veteran
BrendaDougherty

Time will heal... By BrendaDougherty
Here's another one. Busy day! lol

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007

Lisa sorry to hear about your mom. You have alot on your plate right now, take care of yourself and let your siblings take care of your mom (I know harder said than done) Prayers going your way

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to njr007

aahhh i don't think i'm going to scrap again tonight. i wanted to this afternoon, but i lost to the voices in my head encouraging me to take a nap instead. and, now its too late at night. hmm...maybe tomorrow

anniversary night was good- the kids treated us to dinner from Boston pizza (care of gift cards we've gotten from various very generous people), and husband thoroughly enjoyed the card i made and the gift i gave him (a new lunch kit).

Lisa i'm so sorry to hear about your mom. Alzheimers is such a nasty disease, and when an additional illness is added, its awful. yuck. you and your mother are in my thoughts and prayers!

take care everyone, have a great night, and i'll be back around tomorrow!

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina

I have a page sitting on my table, but today's workout might just poop me to the max. I am still sore from Tuesday's!

Lisa lpeeps, so sorry to hear about your Mom, but I agree. Let your siblings handle things for now and take care of all of the stuff you have going on. If they need you, they will let you know, I'm sure. This coming from an oldest child with three sisters. We do NOT hesitate to ask one another for help with parental-type stuff.

Alright I better go get dressed and ready!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Good morning!

Ali, glad you had a nice anniversary. The card you made for your dh was very nice.

Lisa, so sorry about your Mom. I hope you get good news about her today.

Have a great day ladies.

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee
In response to cveira

Hi ladies ---

Just a quick reminder that I'm out of town. Internet has been difficult to come by. This is almost like dial up! LOL. Hope it posts.

will try to check in later today and catch up. Hope all is well.

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to NVyankee

Morning all. Got 2 rejection emails for teaching jobs this morning so I am glad I can go get some retail therapy in at Vera Bradley.

Lisa - Glad I could help enable you to buy more scrappy goodness! I was good...I only spent $15 and that was on a gift card! Also praying for you and your mom as you go through this difficult situation.

Eileen - Have fun on your trip and don't worry about us...we will still be scrapping and chatting when you get back!

Off to catch up on love and then shop my heart out!

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to godschild94

Jci

Janeen, that's too bad! Hopefully you find a teaching position soon!!

It's a nice day here. Overcast but pleasant, otherwise. We went to play outside, and Addison found a 'spaceball' in the back yard (baseball)...lol. I love that they love playing outside so much! Now we're back inside and about to have lunch, then PLAYTIME!!! Yay!

Bbl

Msnickers2
Queen
Msnickers2

Need help with the title. Any suggestions? By Msnickers2

scrapperbee
Deity
scrapperbee

Too cool to enjoy being outside--might just scrap tonight.

NVyankee
Queen
NVyankee

Hi ladies -- have a "few" free minutes.

Been to NYC on school trip. OMG -- did we walk and walk. Saw Rent -- if you don't have a really really really open mind -- steer clear. Totally inappropriate for the students. Though they were talented. Saw War Horse (which the movie is based on) -- FANTASTIC. Plays at Lincoln Center -- just amazing.

Did lots of other stuff.

NOw in St. Louis. Did the arch yesterday -- fun. Did the Anheuser Busch brewery tour this morning (yes morning!). Now off to the opening event of the NRA.

Can you say EXHAUSTED!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics