Page 1 of 9 
Username Post: April Photo Fun        (Topic#1573159)
desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

WELCOME TO APRIL 2012 PHOTO FUN

Through this group I've made some wonderful friends and enjoy meeting new friends in our group each and every month. If you are joining for the first time this month, you're in for a treat - what a FABULOUS group of caring/sharing women. Welcome everyone!

Lots of us have cameras we use now and again for a snapshot or two. Some of us have new cameras itching to be put to use and get more familiar with. Sound like FUN?! It IS!!!! Get your camera out and USE it. Just take pictures, share pictures, and stretch your camera use beyond where it is today. We all love photos -and photos are the heart and soul of our scrapbooks. Let's take GREAT photos - Experiment. Try different lighting, try "on location" shoots -even if that means taking an orange outside and taking it's photo on the lawn.

RULES:

1- Take 15 photo's throughout the month. These can be of what ever you choose. You may post them at any time (just try not to post all at once). Please link them to your gallery for easy access for comments.

2 - NO STRESS - if you aren't having fun it's not worth doing

3 - Comments - We all LOVE comments on our photos so please make an effort to visit/comment as possible, but ---
SEE RULE 1 - NO STRESS. If you don't have time to comment on photos (or can only comment on some) that's FINE!

4 - MISSING PHOTOS - SO WHAT? See rule 1 - NO STRESS. Life gets in the way - it happens to all of us. Post your photos when you can - See RULE 1 - NO STRESS

Just join in and SHARE!!!

How to add a clickable image to your post.
1. Pull up the image you wish to share.
2. To the left of your screen about at the bottom of your image you will see "LINK/EMBED IMAGE". It's just below the Facebook, Twitter, & Pin it buttons. Click the link.
3. When the box comes up mark the IMG Code. Left click on the copy & paste code box..it will turn blue. Right click on it to paste.
4. Next, go to the thread where you want to post your image. Click in the text space and paste your code.

We will be having an end of month photo contest each month. You may submit 1 photo YOU have personally taken. PM me with it by the date requested to be entered in our POLL. Oh, make sure you have the "Allow Public Embedding" checked so I may post it in the poll. We will have one winner per month unless there is a tie. If you are the monthly winner PM me your address. I will be looting my personal scrapbook stash to share with you to help keep my cost down. You might find an extra surprise in there too! Just so it's fair to all our players...please make sure if you submit a photo for the contest you have completed all 15 photo's for the month and YOU have personally taken them during the current month. The mini challenge photo's are not required, simply for fun. You can however, submit one of your challenge photo's (mini's) to the contest.
*End of Month photo contest entry deadline: April28th by 6pm EST (I will post poll the evening of the 28th)

GO & HAVE FUN!!

Challenges you want, challenges you get-these are just for fun - no obligation! Use these 10 prompts to inspire your photos in any way you see fit. There are no right or wrong ideas.

April Minis:

1 - eggstra special
2 - all dolled up
3 - fuzzy wuzzy
4 - a gadget
5 - sweet treat
6 - odd angle
7 - new growth
8 - it's in the basket
9 - pastel
10 - an old find

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to desilu3131

This sounds like fun and I like the little challenges. Count me in.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Pam in TX

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Welcome Pam!

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859

I'm in again.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Heather4859

hi my friends!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to Ladybing Tammy

I am in and hope to have more desire to touch my camera!
Welcome to our "family" Pam!
We have a lot of fun sharing photos, but we share our joys and our sad times, too.
Lori, the minis sound like fun and challenging! Good job!

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun
In response to 2xblessed

Hi everyone!

great minis Lori.

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren
In response to MissaOnTheRun

I`m in again too!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lenethren

Hey girlies!!! Welcome Pat!!!!

Great mini's Lori!!!!

Hope to do better this month!!!!

krazy4kardz
Governor
krazy4kardz
In response to Linnny

I'm in again too!

Great mini prompts Lori....thanks!!

krazy4kardz
Governor
krazy4kardz
In response to krazy4kardz

Hi Pam...

krazy4kardz
Governor
krazy4kardz

Missa...

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

JCI!

I finally got a call from the camera store...my new stackable close up lens set was in. Nice I thought, 5 weeks or better from when I was in the shop. They were supposed to be in 2 days later. Apparently the guys note with my name on it vanished and just turned up. Hum..no matter. I've been playing away. Not quite as easy as I anticipated. I'm loving it though.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

I'll be around this month too!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to Anna C

JCI

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to 2xblessed

JCI

I'm in for this month.

Welcome Pam, and I'll see you tomorrow lol.

MISSA - Congratulations again!!

LORI - Great minis can't wait to see what I come up with.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to sasload4

JCI one last time for the night. Have a great evening!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

MISSA!!!!

Msnickers2
Queen
Msnickers2
In response to Linnny

Sign me up! I have a new camera that I bought and would love to try it out more!

krazy4kardz
Governor
krazy4kardz
In response to Msnickers2

Hi Shalene...

krazy4kardz
Governor
krazy4kardz

Good Night!

Marilee55
Idol
Marilee55

Count me in again

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Marilee55

Good morning!

Loved the photos with the new lens Lori!

Welcome Shalene!

Been busy on this end picking out and picking up new light fixtures for the kitchen and hardware for the cabinets. Dh is in the kitchen now working away on replacing the hardware. So I need to get off here and help out a bit. And so do some serious laundry! Not sure how two people accumlated so much laundry this week.

Have a good day ladies!

Edited by Anna C on 04-01-12 05:08 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie
In response to Anna C

I'm here again! Welcome new members!!! You'll love this group!

Congrats Missa!!!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to WeeFaerie

Welcome Shalene!

Darci, I LOVE your welcoming thingys!!!!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to Linnny

Good Morning!
Welcome Shalene!
Happy Palm Sunday Everyone!
Off to finish getting ready. Woke up feeling really nauseated. Hope it goes away before time to go.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Linnny

Morning!

Welcome Shalene!

Slept in...oh it felt good!

Msnickers2
Queen
Msnickers2

Thanks everyone for making me feel so welcome!

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859

Congrats Missa!

I slept in too Lori...I'm a little stiff now??

Marilee55
Idol
Marilee55

POD #1 By Marilee55

krazy4kardz
Governor
krazy4kardz
In response to Marilee55

Hi Everyone!

I'm moving kinda slow this morning...I recieved word that my aunt [my dad's sister] passed away last night...so it's a sad day for me.

Anna...Thanks for the hugs!

And before I forget again...I need to respond to a few comments on my pics from last month...which by the way, thanks to everyone for your lovely comments...

Missa...Yes, the Oregon Grape Holly buds do look like Hops. I live in Hops counrty...sorta. The Yakima Valley, a mere 70 miles from me is one of the leading producers of Hops in the US.

And according to my bird book...the Merlin is the second smallest of the Falcon family, and the American Kestrel is the smallest.

Linda...The Cloisonné vase rubber stamp is the coolest!! Did you go to Michael Strong's website and check out his amazing stamps?? He has several stamps that I'd like to have...and I think his prices are very reasonable...as is the shipping.

Lori...Actually, I do stalk Meadowlarks, lol! I don't have that many good pics of them, they are somewhat hard to photograph...well, for me anyway.

Krista...I heard [couldn't spot him tho] my first Meadowlark of the season on March 5th...so you most likely did see one. I think all of the birds are returning a little earlier than they usually do....must be due to the strange weather we've all been having lately.

Debi...I'm up to 105 birds on my "life" list...I only count the birds I have photographed tho...and it has to be a good, identifiable shot. So my count is really low compared to some birders who count a sighting without any supporting evidence of actually seeing the bird.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Darci, sorry to hear of your aunts passing. Sending prayers to you and yours.

And yes, I was over at Strong's website. The stamps remind me of the mhendi that the Indian/Pakistani women have drawn on their hands and feet on holidays and ocassions. Have you bought his Pearl Pens? Sounds like Liquid Pearls...

I was flicking the remote and came across a new cable 'reality' show called BROOKLYN 11223! OMG! I am embarrassed to say I live in the same borough that these people live in! And even more embarrassed since I have the same heritage! What is wrong with people who will behave trashy on TV....where are their parents; aren't they ashamed! It's awful. It's another Jersey Shore 'reality' type thing....it sickened me.

OK....carry on

Msnickers2
Queen
Msnickers2

jci

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun

Darci I am sorry to hear about your aunt.

Thanks for all of the excellent information. I appreciate it.

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun

Thanks to everyone for all of the congratulations. I met DH his first semester of med school and it has been a long 7 years to get here. I am so happy to be able to be with him as he gets his dream job.

Welcome Pam and Shalene!

Heather I thought of you today when DH brought home flowers. I wished you were here to take one of your incredible flower pictures.

Marilee wow you work fast.

Carolyn I hope you feel better.

Linda Brooklyn 11223 sounds terrible. I can't watch that stuff. People can behave so badly and I can't watch it.

G was up at 4:00 am today and excited to play with her new train. She is napping now and DH and I are kinda in a stupor. I might just take a rest myself.

Enjpy the day.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Afternoon!

Darci...sorry to hear about your aunt!.

Linda...the show sounds appalling! I've never seen an episode of JS either.

DH have been out and about today. Mostly shopping for groceries and we went to Sam's too. I need to think about something for dinner.

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT

Hello everyone! Sorry to have been inactive the last two months. I have not been inspired to take photos and had several weird bouts of sickness. I blame the apartment.

Flowers are in bloom again! So prepare for flower overload. I am hopefully branching out this year to other things besides flowers. Unseasonably warm or should I say hot here. Yuck hate heat.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Darci - so sorry to hear about your Aunt. Hugs

Linda -I never watch 'reality' shows and not too worry I am sure no one here will mistake you for them!

Missa - congrats!

Love the new lens shots Lori! Wow

krazy4kardz
Governor
krazy4kardz

Thanks everyone! I appreciate your hugs and prayers.

Linda...No, I haven't used the Pearl Pens...and only thing I've bought from the Strong website is the vase stamp.

I haven't seen or heard of the program you're referring too...in my opionion those reality shows are a bunch of hooey...so fake. Have you ever watched Ax Men? My Dh was a logger [as is/was most of his family] and my two youngest sons are in the logging industry...none of them have ever worked for outfits that operate or act like those people do.

Missa...You're welcome!

krazy4kardz
Governor
krazy4kardz
In response to AuntyT

• AuntyT Said:
Hello everyone! Sorry to have been inactive the last two months. I have not been inspired to take photos and had several weird bouts of sickness. I blame the apartment.

Flowers are in bloom again! So prepare for flower overload. I am hopefully branching out this year to other things besides flowers. Unseasonably warm or should I say hot here. Yuck hate heat.

Hi Tayrah...

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

I"m here! Got home from my parents an hour ago. Now I need to start finding some supper - hard to do when the fridge is empty. Oh well, I'll find something.

I will post some of my treasure hunting photos as JFF's later today.

Missa - congrats on the win.

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to KristaDee

Darci - sorry to hear about your Aunt. My condolences to you.

Missa - that's exciting that your DH took the job.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to KristaDee

Welcome back Tayrah!

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859

Hi all.

Thanks Missa for thinking of me... coincidentally, here's a flower picture. Funny thing about flowers... they cooperate and sit still for me ... unlike dogs and children

Dropping off a pic

April Photo Fun #1 By Mrs PaulyD

Edited by Mrs PaulyD on 04-01-12 03:45 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Marilee55
Idol
Marilee55

ACU

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to Marilee55

April 2012 POD # 1 & Mini #8 It's In The Basket By 2xblessed

April 2012 POD #2 By 2xblessed
April 2012 POD #3 & Mini #7 A New Growth By 2xblessed

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to 2xblessed

ACU
Darci, I am sorry about your aunt.
I made it to both morning and evening services and the baby shower in between, but I really don't feel so hot. I think 90% of it is stress. I need to learn to relax! Easier said than done.
Off to heat up leftovers. I went home with friends at noon and we stopped and got chicken. Brought leftovers home. She said she could feed it to the cat. I said I don't waste food, I will eat it until it is gone unless it goes bad first.
Anyway! Good Night!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to 2xblessed

Widget has found a new home!!!! Sounds like it's a good family, a Mom, two teenage boys (youngest is 18), and her bro. (Bro has had Weinehimers so he knows energetic dogs), Mom and one son work in a doggy daycare so they know dogs really well too. I pick her up from my friend on Tuesday, and bring her to the new owners on Wednesday.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to KristaDee

ah what a happy ending for Widget. And I am a new grandmother again to a 2 month old chihuaha (I don't know how to spell this). I met him last night, so adorable, he didn't whimper or anything but snuggled right into my bosom - all babies tend to do that animals or human! His name is Winston - Winnie for short.

My dd is over the moon with her new baby.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

JFF....

week 13 By Desilu3131

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Krista...so happy! Sounds like Widget will love his new family!

Tammy...I'll bet he's a cute little guy!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

mini #3 fuzzy wuzzy By Desilu3131

krazy4kardz
Governor
krazy4kardz

Thanks Krista and Carolyn.

Krista...Happy you found a new home for Widget. Hopefully, it'll be an easy transition for the boys since you were away on holiday last week.

ACU and calling it a day. Good Night Friends!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Night everyone!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

Darci - I'm thinking it's going to be a very easy transition. She won't even be here 24 hours before we take her to the new owners.

Well, my early morning has caught up to me - I'm heading off to bed.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to KristaDee

Krista...I didn't get a new real macro lens. I got stackable magnifying lenses to try first (way cheaper on DH's wallet). I have them all stacked so I get a +7 magnifying (I think). I do want something much nicer but this is fun for now.

OK, really signing out for the night now!

Oh, Uriah is more than ready to come home. He wanted me to pick him up tonight...uh, no! I believe I'll drive down to my moms house tomorrow to pick him up...poor mama's boy is missing me something awful!

NIGHT!

Msnickers2
Queen
Msnickers2

Here is my first picture.
Lagoon is open for the 2012 season By Msnickers2

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Hey ladies.....got my first pic....a bit boring as most of you know the family for years....

April #1 Babies Survived By Linnny

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie

Happy birthday Carolyn!!!!!!!!!!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to WeeFaerie

Happy Birthday Carolyn!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

DEAR CAROLYN!!!!!

speppers1
Idol
speppers1
In response to Linnny

I'd like to join this month, if I may.

Marilee55
Idol
Marilee55
In response to speppers1

Happy Birthday Carolyn.

Marilee55
Idol
Marilee55
In response to Marilee55

Another sun filled day in southern Indiana. I think we are suppose to get in the 80's again today.

Dropping of a couple of pictures.
POD #2 By Marilee55
mini #3 Fuzzy Wuzzy By Marilee55

Edited by Marilee55 on 04-02-12 05:04 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Marilee55

Good morning all!

Hi Pam and welcome!

Darci, so sorry for your loss.

Linda, I have no desire to watch that show. I have never watched Jersey Shore either. Those types of
shows have no appeal to me whatsoever.

Hi Tayrah and welcome back. How’s the thesis coming?

Hi Krista! Hope you had a wonderful visit with your family! So glad that Widget has found a forever
home.

Tammy, congrats on your new “grandbaby!”

Hi Sandy!

Happy Birthday Carolyn!

Lori, How do stackable lens work? Sorry, don't mean to sound so dumb about this, but I am clueless.

Lots of great photos already! I need to get busy!

Edited by Anna C on 04-02-12 05:14 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun
In response to Anna C

Carolyn I hope you have a great birthday today. No stress just fun!

Lori I was going to ask the same thing how do these lenses work?

Krista I am glad widget has a new home. With a weimereiner is a great fit. They can run each other to exhaustion.

Hey Tayrah good to see you again.

Anna how's the kitchen looking?

This morning the wind woke me up. We are expecting gusty wind all day today and G is afraid of strong winds so I guess we will be playing inside today.

On Sunday we went to look at the toy store to see what G wanted for her birthday. We got her a wooden train set. When I got home from the dog park yesterday DH and G were already playing with it. Man, does she have Papa wrapped around her finger. That's ok she also liked the Lalaloopsy dolls so I'll get her one of those so she has something to open on her actual b-day.

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan

GOOD MORNING PRETTY LADIES I missed one day and got four pages behind; this sounds like a good month.

WELCOME Sandy, Pam, and Tayrah hope I didn't miss another????

Darci, you've had it tough, so sorry

CAROLYN Happy birthday

Krista, glad the Widget problem got solved at last. Seems like good timing.

Missa, belate cheers on the job
'

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to erjaan

Happy Birthday Carolyn!!

krazy4kardz
Governor
krazy4kardz
In response to erjaan

Carolyn...Happy Birthday my friend! Wishing you a super fantabulous day!!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Sandy.....welcome!

krazy4kardz
Governor
krazy4kardz

Sandy...

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Morning ladies.

Not sure if I mentioned it but DH got me the ice cream maker I have been looking for. No salt needed just pop the canister in the freezer kind of maker. I made up my first batch of mix this morning and of course it has to cool because it needed cooked. So I have it in the fridge and hopefully tonight I can try my brown butter ice cream! This could be a really bad thing.....

I'll post a pic of my lenses in a bit to show you what they are.

krazy4kardz
Governor
krazy4kardz

Good Morning!

Anna and Kate...Thank you!

Have a wonderful day!

speppers1
Idol
speppers1

Thanks for the welcome- ya'll are super.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to speppers1

For those who asked...my new camera gadget.

mini #4 gadget By Desilu3131

I'm sure these are not as nice as a real macro lens but I'm having fun with them until I decide I want to make the expensive jump to a good macro lens. DH was certainly glad I was willing to give these a try first, lol!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

I'm off to the post office and then running to Michael's. I hope not to get into too much trouble while I'm gone! BBL!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! It is beginning to storm here, so I am unplugging 'puter. I will be back to send some love!

Marilee55
Idol
Marilee55
In response to 2xblessed

mini #8 it's in the basket By Marilee55
mini #2 all dolled up By Marilee55

Edited by Marilee55 on 04-02-12 09:42 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to Marilee55

Happy Birthday Carolyn! I hope you have a great day.

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to KristaDee

Here's three JFF collages of my last week. Will have a few more yet at some point.

JFF - Randomness By KristaDee

JFF - Treasures By KristaDee

JFF - Sorting calves By KristaDee

krazy4kardz
Governor
krazy4kardz
In response to KristaDee

ACU and MMS!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

Linny - I had to laugh at your "city slicker" reference. When we were at the calf sale, Crispin sat for the entire hour and a half with his hoodie pulled over his nose, and then his fingers pinching his nose shut, so he couldn't smell anything. 3000 calves in a stockyard, plus moving them through the sale ring makes for quite the "perfume". He also sat there the entire time, saying he'd rather prefer to sit in the car. LOL We just laughed at him.

Darci - the enema kit was quite funny - we thought it was for filling hot water bottles or something, till we dusted off the lid of the box. Mom and I sure had a lot of fun.

Linny - don't think the mouse smell will leave - Mom had tried it with something else, and she eventually just moved it back outside because it never left. I'm hoping that if I can get it into my potting shed, and then some kind of an odor eater into the cabinet, it will smell less.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to KristaDee

Krista, that is too funny about Crispin. There are times that we drive to PA and I simply cannot eat at our fav diner because the 'perfume' around the area makes me lose my appetite!!!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Linnny

JCI

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Got me a few pics....

#4 Spring Sky By Linnny

#3 Spring Tree By Linnny

#2 Transport By Linnny

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Linnny

what a gorgeous day this ended up being although I can't really enjoy as need to go back to the office.

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT

Wow I forgot how fast this moves. Couple of pics from me of flowers of course. Mom's tulips were blooming.

Red tulip (April POD1) By AuntyT

Tulip interior (April POD2) By AuntyT

Edited by AuntyT on 04-02-12 02:02 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan
In response to AuntyT

Mini #5 Sweet Treat By Erjaan

I really really didn't know!!!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to erjaan

JCI. Had the in-laws over for dinner. Oh, and my ice cream is amazing!!!

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859

JCI...

Happy Birthday Carolyn

Lori, some ice cream sounds good right now. Mmmmm!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

JCI

Msnickers2
Queen
Msnickers2
In response to KristaDee

jci

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

JCI too. I've been browsing "P" for way too long....so many things I want to do now!

Sandra...those hanging flowers are Bleeding Hearts. I LOVE them but my plant is still very small.

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun

Lori I'm drooling just thinking about the ice cream.

Have a great night everyone.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

ACU
Thanks again for all of the birthday wishes. It was an ok b'day. Had a lot of FB friends send me wishes, too. My cousin in-law and cousin sent me an E-gift card from Amazon. I have never really shopped on it so I had a lot of fun shopping. I got a Robin Cook novel, the DVD Courageous and candle making stuff. I had put candle making stuff on my wish list on another site. It was nice to be able to get it for free!
Krista, glad things worked out for Widget.
Off to play with the jewelry stuff a friend gave me yesterday!
Good Night Ladies!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

Night girls!

Carolyn...sounds like you had a good time shopping! I prefer to shop for myself rather than get gifts.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Carolyn sounds like you had a fun shopping time!

On my 'transport' photo, it is a 2 wheel bike. My photography!!!! I was so intent on getting a pic of the dark child's seat, I cut off the handle bars. If I see them riding around again, hope to have my camera with me!

good night

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to Linnny

JCI

Left comments on photos just need to comment on 'life', but will do that tomorrow as my bed is calling.

Night one, night all and sleep well!!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to sasload4

I really should be in bed. Good Night for real this time!

Page 1 of 9 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics