Page 2 of 45 
Username Post: Secret sister swap (April~June) Closed for this round        (Topic#1573177)
Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to Tina scraps

Trisha sweets stay safe i am thinking of you and praying for you

pursemommie
Governor
pursemommie
In response to Charisma3103

Hey ladies how is everyone tonite!!!!

Donna I'm thinking of joining too but we are remodling so all my scrap stuff got put in storage. It was a sad sad day lmao

The weather was HORRIBLE today

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Holy hell Trisha!!! Those poor people on the road!! I'd be freaking!!!

I'm loving all the new faces and Donna and Lavona!! Oh such fun!!

That's good because I'm going to be home alone and I'll need the entertainment!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Deb-doodle

Gosh! so much going on!! I guess I'm going to have to start having my notepad handy again so I can take notes when I'm reading to respond! LOL!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 04-03-12 05:39 PM

Right? I know what you mean Deb!
:0)

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to pursemommie

• pursemommie Said:
Hey ladies how is everyone tonite!!!!

Donna I'm thinking of joining too but we are remodling so all my scrap stuff got put in storage. It was a sad sad day lmao

The weather was HORRIBLE today

That's awesome Lavona, you can start fresh!! LOL!!!

pursemommie
Governor
pursemommie

Start fresh OMG I don't need to buy anything for 10 years! LMAO

Plus I am really into my jewelry making right now thats my extra cash LOL for more Scrap stuff I guess!!!!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to TrishaLouise

• TrishaLouise Said:
I am living in flipping TORNADO alley!

At last count we have had 4 touch down with in the last three hours "It has been bad"! I got home about 30 minutes ago and our house is fine but two steers over to the right has been declared a disaster zone. There are building parts, roofs, and power lines littering the streets. In fact they have declared the whole city of Arlington a disaster zone

Our neighbor "Gordon" shot this video of one of the
TORNADO.

Wow that was pretty scary! Glad you are okay! Do you know if Frisco got hit? That's where my niece lives (the one who got married when I saw you in July).

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to thinkpink22

• thinkpink22 Said:
Trisha is so talented with her work too Jennifer! I have some of it irl hanging in my home and all I can say is that whenever I see it, it ALWAYS brings a smile to my face because it's just so beautiful!!!!!!

Well, ladies, the last time I looked at the clock last night it was after 5 AM and my wonderful little ones woke me up at 9 (they let me sleep in!!!) but I'm tired and they are napping so I think instead of cleaning, I will prefer sleeping today! Dan got home last night from his trip over the last 5 days (working in another town) so I was just over the top happy to have him back! The kids were as well (except for the two youngest girls who hated to leave my bed and sleep in their own! LOL!

Which reminds me, I wanted to ask you all what you thought about this. I work nights, as you all know. Well, when I am working the over-night, Dan will NOT sleep in our bed. He sleeps in the family room on a couch or in a chair. He says he cannot adjust to our big bed alone and feels like he needs to sleep in a more confined space. Now, me, if he isn't here, I move and move around in the king bed comfortably (until the little ones move in too) and have NO PROBLEM at all sleeping without him in bed. Do you think that's weird? Even when I go on vacation to visit friends and do scrapping retreats, our bed remains untouched until I come back. I thought maybe he just preferred the couch and slept with me when I was home just cause I was there. But he says that he just can't sleep without me spooning with him all night.

We have a big king bed that I think is too big sometimes. I am the cuddler here, while Michael loves to spread out. Of course for a guy who's 6'3" a king bed is a must!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Donna you should definitley join this round! Patti Poo & Lavona, you too!!

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to scrapbrarian

• scrapbrarian Said:
  • thinkpink22 Said:
Trisha is so talented with her work too Jennifer! I have some of it irl hanging in my home and all I can say is that whenever I see it, it ALWAYS brings a smile to my face because it's just so beautiful!!!!!!

Well, ladies, the last time I looked at the clock last night it was after 5 AM and my wonderful little ones woke me up at 9 (they let me sleep in!!!) but I'm tired and they are napping so I think instead of cleaning, I will prefer sleeping today! Dan got home last night from his trip over the last 5 days (working in another town) so I was just over the top happy to have him back! The kids were as well (except for the two youngest girls who hated to leave my bed and sleep in their own! LOL!

Which reminds me, I wanted to ask you all what you thought about this. I work nights, as you all know. Well, when I am working the over-night, Dan will NOT sleep in our bed. He sleeps in the family room on a couch or in a chair. He says he cannot adjust to our big bed alone and feels like he needs to sleep in a more confined space. Now, me, if he isn't here, I move and move around in the king bed comfortably (until the little ones move in too) and have NO PROBLEM at all sleeping without him in bed. Do you think that's weird? Even when I go on vacation to visit friends and do scrapping retreats, our bed remains untouched until I come back. I thought maybe he just preferred the couch and slept with me when I was home just cause I was there. But he says that he just can't sleep without me spooning with him all night.

We have a big king bed that I think is too big sometimes. I am the cuddler here, while Michael loves to spread out. Of course for a guy who's 6'3" a king bed is a must!

Frisco was fine! They got heavy rain and a little bit of hail.

You have to see the footage of the semi trailers flying out side of Dallas. This freaked me out!! I can not imagine witnessing this in person
Flying simi trailers

Patti Sylvia
Diva
Patti Sylvia

Good morning ladies...

It will be like back in the day if Donna and Lavonna join in!!!!

I still haven't committed...my dh has been out of work since November so money is a little tight. We are still waiting for his LTD to kick in and unemployment too. We "should" have some resolution/answers by the end of this week or early part of next week, then I will decide what I'm gonna do cause I really do want to play this round.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to Patti Sylvia

Trisha those flying truck trailers were insane!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

OMG Trisha, are you still okay? Those flying semi's were incredible. And to get tossed so high in the air!!!

Last night I went out to my Florida room and there was a raccoon on my table!! I keep one of the windows open and one of the doors so he just came right in.

The finches are back fixing their nest that on a shelf in there so I can't keep the doors closed. Plus it gets too hot in there if I do. He also took the top of my bird feeder off and polished off all the food. It's a big feeder too. The roof is solid wood and shingles, very heavy!

I'm going to have to get Bruce's trap out and catch him, then relocate him. On Saturday we are going to an Easter gathering at a friends house who lives way out in the county. I think he would like it out there. LOL!!

Sherrenae
Diva
Sherrenae

Trisha - glad you are ok. I live in a tornado prone area too and I just hate them. Scary and unpredictable.

Deb - Did you get a pic of the Raccoon? That would be a fun pic to scrap.

betty1
betty1 
Queen
betty1
In response to Sherrenae

Hello girls.....sorry I just check my e-mails and seen your PM.

I won't be able to join this round to much going on this year. I have one more daughter getting married. THATS IT!! She is 33 years old and finally getting married for the first time.

So there a huge wedding coming. I do mean huge!!

But I like to stop in and say hello!!!

betty1
betty1 
Queen
betty1

• pursemommie Said:

Plus I am really into my jewelry making right now thats my extra cash LOL for more Scrap stuff I guess!!!!

I havn't seen you in like forever....How are you? I miss you girl!!!

betty1
betty1 
Queen
betty1
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
Kimberly I think that is very sweet. My DH says he doesn't sleep well when I am gone at night, but I sleep so much better sprawled out when he is gone. He goes on his annual golfing trip next week and I am counting down the days:)

I'm going through this right now....my hubby is at the cabin this week and I'm home alone.....I can't sleep. This house is making so much noise. I find myself going outside to see if anyone got into the basement window. I watch way to many movies!!!

I've been staying up all nite watching Everbody Loves Raymond. I'm so tired!!

I couldn't go up north with him cause I have only a few vacation days left, and I have to keep that for the 4 of July week!! So I'm working this week while he has it off. Well he's been working on the cabin were down to carpet 2 bedrooms and trim in the back bedroom, we got to buy it first and stain it than we can hang it up and be done!! Until he puts a deck on back of the house.

Any ways I'm home alone and not sleeping!! I never use to be this way!!! It's weird!!

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise

• Deb-doodle Said:
OMG Trisha, are you still okay? Those flying semi's were incredible. And to get tossed so high in the air!!!

Last night I went out to my Florida room and there was a raccoon on my table!! I keep one of the windows open and one of the doors so he just came right in.

The finches are back fixing their nest that on a shelf in there so I can't keep the doors closed. Plus it gets too hot in there if I do. He also took the top of my bird feeder off and polished off all the food. It's a big feeder too. The roof is solid wood and shingles, very heavy!

I'm going to have to get Bruce's trap out and catch him, then relocate him. On Saturday we are going to an Easter gathering at a friends house who lives way out in the county. I think he would like it out there. LOL!!

The news showed where one of those simi trucks landed on a house. Needless to say there was very little house left. The red cross is in town helping the displaced. So I am heading to Wally world this morning to buy some blankets & pillows to donate.

Oh yes we are all good! Today the weather is beautiful with a high of 77.

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103

I am glad you are all ok Trisha... Hugs...
I just uploaded a layout to my gallery.. Alex's 20th birthday would be Saturday and I needed to scrap him

parisdame
Diva
parisdame

Hi everyone,

Rachel told me to pop back in and check out the buzzing new thread. I'm thinkng about joining but I'm on a scrapfast again. It seems to motivate me to actually use up my product

Nice to see some familiar faces and lots of new ones. Where is Nikkilynn?

Trish glad to hear you are alright. Saw those videos and was amazed! Queen Janie I commented on you layout. Sending you some hugs today

Well it is spring break around here so I'm taking the kiddos to a bouncy place to spend some of that energy.

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to parisdame

Thanks Tres oops I need to fix my siggie I'm not Queen this month

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to donnalynneRNC

• donnalynneRNC Said:
Just dropping in. I miss y'all so much. very seriously considering rejoining this round, if its ok.

It is MORE than okay sweet friend!!!! We would LOVE to have you in again!!!!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Lavona~you know that I would LOVE to have you on here again!!!!!

And Tres, if you decide to join in, you don't have to buy for yourself, just for your sister. And what she sends you is a gift, so it isn't like you are not following your "no buy" commitment...I'm just sayin! I am a genious when it comes to excuses for doing what I want to do!

And Patty~girl, if you join in, this round will be complete! Like the old days with some new twists!

Trisha~I cannot even imagine what it must be like with all that going on. I would be so scared!

I am truly getting so excited for this round girls! I feel like it's going to be so much fun with all of you!

Thanks everyone for joining and if you can't join in the swap, please pop in and chat. This thread is going to be very chatty this round for sure!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Betty~it's wonderful to see you! I used to be like you are now with the bed thing. If Dan and I had an arguement, I NEVER sent him to the couch because I wouldn't sleep without him there. Now I am LOVING my big king bed to stretch out in and he is like I used to be. I love it when you are married to someone so long that you start to take on each others traits or personality...I see that in Dan and I so much!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

We have 14 people so far~yay!!!!! I can't wait to get started and see you all start spoiling your sisters! That is always the best time (once sisters are passed out, all the notes and messages...I just love that part!)

I am going to take a nap today. I have NOT been sleeping at night (I think my work schedule is throwing off my normal sleep time pattern) so I am so exhausted by the end of the day but still can't sleep! It's crazy! I need some ambien, but last time I took that, I slept wonderfully and got Baelin! LOL!

mommie75
Angel
mommie75

i take ambien,every night it used to mess with me but u get used to it . i am know on twice the strenght i started out on and it does not mess with me.. i can stay up and remember everything ect i used to be drunk in 5 min on it. and not remember the things that happened after i took it but does not do that anymore. only thing i dont like is if i do not get more than like 6 hrs sleep i am so tired the next day

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to mommie75

Ambien is like that for me too! I take it and I feel like I'm getting a wonderful nights sleep, but I'm really up and doing all kinds of things like cleaning, washing clothes, moving furniture, and who knows what else. I don't sleep well without it but I don't take it now unless I'm home with Dan and I know that will be watched~lol!

I haven't had it enough yet to stop this side effect yet maybe because I don't take it all the time. I might just keep it...at least my house is clean, the family gets a few good laughs at me, and I wake up feeling like I had the best night of sleep ever.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

You are too funny Kimberly!! I took Ambien for a while, but it doesn't help me anymore & I sleep too much now anyway! I could sleep most of the day if I had the time! I woke up from my 2 hour nap a little bit ago and am feeling slightly awake...maybe with a cup of coffee or 2 I might be able to get a few things accomplished before I go back to bed

Trisha, I am sooooooo very glad that you are safe! I have some friends that are in Plano and they also had damage near them, but not their home.

I am having wacky moods lately...BOOO!!! I hate the up and down. Last night I would have sworn my world was caving in around me and today I am fine! UGH! Well, I better use the few hours of energy I have to do some things that I "must" get done today. See you all later!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 04-04-12 12:44 PM
In response to Megan Ann

Afternoon ladies! Well my assistant is mad at me and hasn't spoken to me today. We cut her down to one cubicle instead of two.......
Our office is growing. We are rearranging people and most everyone has been very gracious.
I am going to take DS and his friend to dinner and the Trail Blazers game tonight. It will be fun. Two 11 year olds and Red Robin and Basketball, what more could I want?!?

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to vawm

Hey ladies! So cool to see so many new faces. At least new to me. Also so many of the ladies I consider to be the originals. Haha. By that I just mean the ladies in the round before I joined. Lol. HI

Yes I'm a loser. Lol

Trisha. So glad you're ok.
Megan hope you're feeling better soon.

Pink. About the sleeping arrangements, I don't think it's weird. Ur I wouldn't know what that's like. Usually I stay up later than dh and end up coming to bed after he's already sleeping. Dh can sleep anywhere though. He loves sleeping on the floor. I don't like having he bed to myself though (also a king) unless I have lots and lots of pillows and blankets Lol I like to snuggle even when it's just with me.

Does anyone watch Jerry Springer anymore? Dh is home early and turned it on. There is no way this is real... Right? So ridiculous!!!!!!!

Anyone watch survivor, apprentice, fashion star, amazing race or vampire diaries????
Loove those shows!!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to littleMRSimelda

Victoria. Sounds like a fun night.
I think your assistant will get over it pretty quick. As long as she realizes she's lucky to have a job.

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103

Vampire Diaries yummmmmmmmmmy Damen

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

I loved the original Vampire Diaries books, but I have never seen the show!!!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

I'm Sooo a damon fan!!!!! LOOVE him. I am just starting season 2. My sister was here for 3 weeks and we started watching online. It's SOO good. I never read the books. The only other vampire show/movie I've been into was the twilight series but only because I liked the books. Didn't like the movies. Vampire diaries is SOO much better!!

LinzLou
Diva
LinzLou

Ohh...Vampire Diaries! One of my faves.. I do find Damon extremely hot, but I'm a Stefan girl and what's going on right now is breaking my heart....

But there is only one vampire for me....sigh...Edward Cullen

Okay, I need to wipe up my drool now....

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to LinzLou

I am a HUGE survivor fan! I've always watched the show from the first season till now. I look forward to it tonight!

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise

• littleMRSimelda Said:
Hey ladies! So cool to see so many new faces. At least new to me. Also so many of the ladies I consider to be the originals. Haha. By that I just mean the ladies in the round before I joined. Lol. HI

Yes I'm a loser. Lol

Trisha. So glad you're ok.
Megan hope you're feeling better soon.

Pink. About the sleeping arrangements, I don't think it's weird. Ur I wouldn't know what that's like. Usually I stay up later than dh and end up coming to bed after he's already sleeping. Dh can sleep anywhere though. He loves sleeping on the floor. I don't like having he bed to myself though (also a king) unless I have lots and lots of pillows and blankets Lol I like to snuggle even when it's just with me.

Does anyone watch Jerry Springer anymore? Dh is home early and turned it on. There is no way this is real... Right? So ridiculous!!!!!!!

Anyone watch survivor, apprentice, fashion star, amazing race or vampire diaries????
Loove those shows!!

I am a HUGE horror movie fan and they never give me nightmares. Now turn on Jerry Springer and I am guaranteed to have a nightmare. No joke!! I had to stop watching that [email protected] because of the bad dreams.

Megan Ann: I am with you on the original Vampire diaries books. The show is nothing like the books.

Janie: Loved the layout you did of Alex. You made me tear up with the journaling.

Kimberly: Dan's sleep thing is not strange. I know a couple of people who will not sleep in their bed if their spouse is gone.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Trisha...you know I'm right there with you on the horror shows!!!! When is our favorite coming back???? I am missing it so much!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

I actually feel guilty that I am fine with sleeping in bed without him! Everytime I come home from work and see his pillow and blanket on the couch, I feel horrible for about 1 minute (just enough time to get the blanket back on our bed and crawl into it!)

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Hello Victoria!~ That sounds like a lot of fun!

Lindsey...is that how to spell your name...just curious as to whether you like Linz or the full name. I always ask cause I only like to be called Kimberly (hate the name Kim for myself) so I always check on what people prefer to be called. I can say 300 times, Hi, I'm Kimberly and out of those times, 299 of those will say, Oh, Hi KIM!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Megan my sweet friend, how are you today? I was thinking about you when I went in my studio today. I have a ton of the stuff you bought for me in there. The pink dog, the candle stuff, the plug ins...just bunches of stuff that reminds me of you!!!!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Hi janie! I haven't had the pleasure of looking through your gallery yet but I will get over there!!!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

Okay, ladies. I just wanted to let you know that if you have a request on who you would like to spoil, you can pm me or Deb-doodle and we try and work it out.

LinzLou
Diva
LinzLou

• thinkpink22 Said:
Hello Victoria!~ That sounds like a lot of fun!

Lindsey...is that how to spell your name...just curious as to whether you like Linz or the full name. I always ask cause I only like to be called Kimberly (hate the name Kim for myself) so I always check on what people prefer to be called. I can say 300 times, Hi, I'm Kimberly and out of those times, 299 of those will say, Oh, Hi KIM!

My name is Lindsey, but people usually call me Linz or LouLou. I have know idea where LouLou came from, but I answer to it...LOL

LinzLou
Diva
LinzLou
In response to LinzLou

I, too, watch Survivor but have been very irritated this season. It's gotten a little better since Colton has left (and that whole thing with him leaving was just plain karma). I am rooting for Leif or Christine to win. I feel sorry for Christine especially since Alicia and Colton have been so incredibly mean to her....

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

• thinkpink22 Said:
I am a HUGE survivor fan! I've always watched the show from the first season till now. I look forward to it tonight!

I LOVE Survivor too. Watched it since the first season. It's on in 5 minutes-can't wait. I also watch Amazing Race, American Idol, Top Chef, Bachelor, Dancing with the stars...

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to tinadn

Thanks Trisha love ya girl.. Just so you all know generally Trisha is my number 1 fan

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to LinzLou

Kimberly- what is that show you ladies were talking about last round? The one with the ghosts? As soon as I'm acu with vampire diaries I think I want to start that new one.

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to LinzLou

• LinzLou Said:
I, too, watch Survivor but have been very irritated this season. It's gotten a little better since Colton has left (and that whole thing with him leaving was just plain karma). I am rooting for Leif or Christine to win. I feel sorry for Christine especially since Alicia and Colton have been so incredibly mean to her....

I am so with you! I am totally the person to cheer for the underdog so at first I was with Colton but then he started showing his true colors. I couldn't believe him!!!!!! I hated the way he and Alicia treated Christina and I couldnt believe how he acted with Bill! My jaw dropped!

Definitely karma that came back and bit him... I'm so glad he's gone. Now Alicia needs to put her boobies back in her top and stop being such a brat! It irks me when one person has all this power and everyone just follows. Grrrr

LinzLou
Diva
LinzLou

Imelda- You couldn't be more right about Alicia needing to put girls back in the top. I'm starting to get tired of seeing the fuzzy marks on her....sheesh... .

Tarzan is starting to get on my nerves too...He's funny, but at the same time he's kind of arrogant and pompous.....

pursemommie
Governor
pursemommie
In response to LinzLou

OMG I am a big Vampire diaries girl! Love me some Damon!!!!

Ambien is awesome you know I work in a pharmacy!!! LOL my co-worker/friend used to take them and one morning she woke up with pigtails and she made tacos in her bed LMAO

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise

• littleMRSimelda Said:
Kimberly- what is that show you ladies were talking about last round? The one with the ghosts? As soon as I'm acu with vampire diaries I think I want to start that new one.

That would be An American Horror Story on the FX channel.

Okay... Kimberly you need to sit down for this one sweetie. I don't want you to faint while standing up. I was just reading up on season 2 of AHS and Season 2 will take place in an East Coast mental institution!! We will not be finding out about the DEVIL BABY! (Insert fit throwing here) From what I understand the same actors will be on it but will be playing different characters! OMG!!

Quote; "Every season of the show will be a different haunting," Murphy told The Insider via a conference call in December. "What you saw in the finale was the end of the Harmon house and the second season of the show will be a brand new home. Or building to haunt. Just like this year, every season of the show will have a beginning, middle and end."

American horror

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Boo I missed Betty! Hi Betty

I think often of our mini crop day at your house, what fun it was to meet you irl!

pursemommie
Governor
pursemommie
In response to betty1

• betty1 Said:
  • pursemommie Said:

I havn't seen you in like forever....How are you? I miss you girl!!!

Hey Betty Boop!!! How are ya!!! I am wonderful I miss you tooo very much!!!! I hope you are doing well!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

I have a bit of a sore throat this evening. Might be drainage from allergies. Hope it goes away over night!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

AHS sounds interesting!!!!! Thanks for the info Trisha!

ok ladies here is what i was up to for the entire month of march. (incl the ladybug cake i already shared)

Good Night Moon Cake By LittleMRSimelda

Good Night Moon Cake By LittleMRSimelda

This was basically a lift. the original had a sleeping baby but the client wanted a sleeping bunny like in the story.

DD Strawberry Shortcake cake By LittleMRSimelda

McDonalds Wedding By LittleMRSimelda

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda

Rebecca - hope you feel better soon

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 04-04-12 09:30 PM

Imelda, those cakes are AMAZING!
Well the basketball game turned out great! The boys were great and so funny!

joydee1963
Mayor
joydee1963
In response to vawm

JCI,I can't wait to get shopping for my SS,

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Sherrenae

• Sherrenae Said:
Trisha - glad you are ok. I live in a tornado prone area too and I just hate them. Scary and unpredictable.

Deb - Did you get a pic of the Raccoon? That would be a fun pic to scrap.

Sherry, no I didn't this time. He scurried off too fast. However about 2 years ago I saw one walking across my yard and climbing up into my bird feeder. That one I have a picture of. I've been meaning to scrap it too so thanks for the reminder!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

I'm caught up to page 7. I'm loving all the talk here!! Pink you are cracking my up. I SPY....a Firehouse Subs!! LOL!!!

John got me some Ambien and it helps so much. I have such a problem sleeping because of my legs and hip hurting so much when I lay down. I used to rely on Tylenol pm and soon I will again since I'm almost out of the Ambien. I usually only take it in dire straights. The Tylenol takes about an hour to an hour and a half to work so by the time I realize I can't sleep it's too late to take it. And taking 2 doesn't do anything for me. I have to take 3 or 4.

I watch Survivor and Celebrity Apprentice. I used to watch the Vampire Diary's but got tired of it suddenly. I do think Damen is gorgeous and sexy though. No Jerry Springer for me. I find the show ridiculous and totally unbelievable!! I'm watching American Idol too so I have to record either that or Survivor.

Victoria, doesn't your assistant realize that it's not your fault that her space is being cramped? I know you had fun at dinner and the game. Btw, I left you a private message. Not sure if you've seen it. It's about the 'leaving you hanging' and would appreciate your input.

Well ladies, I'm off to work on this dreary, rainy day. I'll catch up on the rest of the thread when I get home.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Okay I'm back. I had to finish catching up on the thread. LOL!! I'm an addict. But hey, the later I leave for work, the better the traffic will be. I guess you girls are my Jerry Springer. LOL!! No offense!!

Speaking of shows, does anyone watch the Voice? I love that one!!!

Okay, now I'm really going to go. I still have to get dressed.

LinzLou
Diva
LinzLou

Imelda, those cakes are phenomenal!!

I watch the Voice occasionally. I have to pick and choose because I can only record 2 shows at a time and we're TV junkies....But I do love me some Blake Shelton and Adam Levine!!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to LinzLou

I don't watch any reality shows anymore got bored with them. Was an avid fan of Dancing with the Stars but that is due to the fact I am a bronze lvl latin/ballroom dancer. In other words just an amature but love the work out it use to give me. Now I watch the Voice, discovered it this year after watching a hockey game on TV. Love the fact the judges cant see the singer until after they press the button. Love the chemistry between Blake and Adam, there was a great story about them in People magazine. Otherwise my guilty TV pleasures are Big Bang Theory, Criminal Minds and Bones.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to joydee1963

I agree with you Survivor fans!
Rebecca I hate allergies, bugging me too.
Victoria glad you all had a funtime:)
Imelda I'm off to get a better look at the cakes.
Then I'm off to a crop w/o internet access.
Have a great day ladies!

Sherrenae
Diva
Sherrenae
In response to tinadn

Good Morning all -

I got rid of my cable TV in December when my contract was up - they just wanted to much money IMO. I haven't missed it a whole lot but there are days when I would love to just veg in front of the TV. I get the local air stations but I was so addicted to the DVR I have no idea when anything is on. I have started watching some shows on the internet but am way behind.

Shana - I love Criminal Minds, interesting episode last night. This is one show that I do know when it is on and hate to miss it.

Watched an episode from about 3 weeks ago of The Voice last night. I like the concept of it and think it is pretty fun.

Also have watched two episodes of Keifer Sutherland's new show 'Touch' kind of interesting idea for a show so am wondering how they will take it.

Deb - I have a pic of a opposum that was sitting on my fence one morning - I mean to scrap that one day - it wasn't that great of a pic but made for an interesting morning wake up. I also have a more recent picture of a snake that my dog stepped on at a local park - that one freaked me out.

Imelda - great cakes. I have done some decorating in the past but they are such a lot of work and I certainly don't need to eat them when they are done. LOL.

Edited by Sherrenae on 04-05-12 07:38 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 04-05-12 07:59 AM
In response to Sherrenae

Good morning ladies! Off to check out the pm Deb.
Guess I am leaving YOU hanging! LOL!
I got a big Fat Free Cinnamon Dolce Latte on the way to work this morning. So I am in hyper drive! I am anxious to get into the craft room tonight! I have two layouts that are partially done and a list of others to work on!

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand

one of my favorite show,cannot wait for it to start

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand

beautiful cakes,my sister has a cake and party business

Edited by tealbrand on 04-05-12 09:06 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to tealbrand

Ugghhh You all are so chatty i'm at work so I have to watch what I do. I have to work tomorrow at least I get time and a half for the holiday

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to vawm

• vawm Said:
Afternoon ladies! Well my assistant is mad at me and hasn't spoken to me today. We cut her down to one cubicle instead of two.......
Our office is growing. We are rearranging people and most everyone has been very gracious.
I am going to take DS and his friend to dinner and the Trail Blazers game tonight. It will be fun. Two 11 year olds and Red Robin and Basketball, what more could I want?!?

Why did she have 2 cubicles to begin with?

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

Imelda, those are some impressive cakes!

Betty, is this the daughter with the guy you weren't that fond of?

Deb - has Jarrod bought Bruce's truck yet?

I love criminal minds too! have a few episodes on DVR to catch up on though, so don't tell me.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 04-05-12 10:12 AM

• Tina scraps Said:
  • vawm Said:

Why did she have 2 cubicles to begin with?

It is a good question. She works on two programs and we didn't need the second one so, she was using it for filing and storage of her second project.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Sherrenae

• Sherrenae Said:
Good Morning all -

I got rid of my cable TV in December when my contract was up - they just wanted to much money IMO. I haven't missed it a whole lot but there are days when I would love to just veg in front of the TV. I get the local air stations but I was so addicted to the DVR I have no idea when anything is on. I have started watching some shows on the internet but am way behind.

Shana - I love Criminal Minds, interesting episode last night. This is one show that I do know when it is on and hate to miss it.

Watched an episode from about 3 weeks ago of The Voice last night. I like the concept of it and think it is pretty fun.

Also have watched two episodes of Keifer Sutherland's new show 'Touch' kind of interesting idea for a show so am wondering how they will take it.

Deb - I have a pic of a opposum that was sitting on my fence one morning - I mean to scrap that one day - it wasn't that great of a pic but made for an interesting morning wake up. I also have a more recent picture of a snake that my dog stepped on at a local park - that one freaked me out.

Imelda - great cakes. I have done some decorating in the past but they are such a lot of work and I certainly don't need to eat them when they are done. LOL.

Sherri, I have never had cable TV. However I get ABC NBC, CBS, CW, FOX, ION, PBS, MY TV and several other stations.

Oh and I've been a TV Guide subscriber for 35 years. LOL!!! My Dad always got it so I don't know any better.

Edited by Deb-doodle on 04-05-12 11:57 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

I'm home from work now.

Tina.....no. LOL!!! But you already knew that right?

Imelda I meant to tell you this morning that those cakes are outrageous!!!!

Okay, I'm off to vacuum and mop my own floors. I didn't get enough of that at work today. LOL!!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Love the cakes Imelda!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Okay here are my first 5 cards for the month, TFL!

home sweet home By Scrapbrarian

Happy Birthday By Scrapbrarian

You aren't really 60 By Scrapbrarian

Happy Birthday - masculine card By Scrapbrarian

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 04-05-12 01:52 PM

Great cards Rebecca! I love that 60 year old one!

pursemommie
Governor
pursemommie
In response to vawm

YUM that coffee sounds good!!!!

Love the cupcakes!! Awesome job!! They look super yummy

Ladies it was a sad sad day for me ALL of my Scrapbook and craft stuff is in storage!!!! My Kitchen looks so empty! It will be worth it to have my own room

pursemommie
Governor
pursemommie

• scrapbrarian Said:

Love the cards girl you rocked them

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• pursemommie Said:
YUM that coffee sounds good!!!!

Love the cupcakes!! Awesome job!! They look super yummy

Ladies it was a sad sad day for me ALL of my Scrapbook and craft stuff is in storage!!!! My Kitchen looks so empty! It will be worth it to have my own room

That happened to me about 5 years ago when we were remodeling. Fortunately I had accumulated some kits from a store that used to be here so I just got my trimmer, scissors, some ink and a few things and worked on my kits.

It is worth it though to have your own room. You'll have the best time getting it all organized.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Awesome cards Rebecca. I have to go make one for a baby that I'm meeting on Saturday. He was born 2 months ago so I bought him some little outfits and I need to make a card.

LinzLou
Diva
LinzLou

Awesome cards Rebecca. I've made a goal this year to make so many a week and have been doing a poor job of keeping to that.

Off to catch up on Body of Proof....

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to LinzLou

Yes, I am up at 2 in the morning. I hosted Bunco tonight and over exhausted my self. So now I can't sleep

Imelda: Beautiful cakes!! You have quite the talent.

Rebecca: Love the cards!

I don't know how I did it but I broke my big shot Looks like I am going to have to buy another one. I got a 50% coupon for Michaels in my email so I will probably use it on that. It beats having to pay the $99 sticker price!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Good Morning ladies. I'm off to work here shortly. I hope everyone has a Good Friday.

LinzLou
Diva
LinzLou

Getting ready to go to work....It seems like I am the only one I know that has to work today....ugh....such is life

Happy Friday everyone!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to LinzLou

Happy Easter all, will check back on Monday as I am heading out of town for the weekend.

Sherrenae
Diva
Sherrenae
In response to LinzLou

Good Morning all.

Linz - I have to work too, but at least it is from home somehow that takes the sting out of it a bit. Lol

Rebecca - Those are some lovely cards, I need to make a few just to have on hand. I haven't done to many but love the look.

So ladies what is up for this Easter weekend?

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 04-06-12 06:46 AM
In response to Sherrenae

I'm on my way in to work too!
Have a great day all!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to vawm

Happy Good Friday ladies. I hope you all have a great day. I hope to see The Hunger Games tonight with a friend.

Sherri I love Touch but missed it last night.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

Ok so I just read my last post and can only imagine what Tina will say about it-LOL

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
Happy Good Friday ladies. I hope you all have a great day. I hope to see The Hunger Games tonight with a friend.

Take some dramamine! I was so ill after seeing it because of all of the camera shaking & close up shots.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

• TrishaLouise Said:
  • Deb-doodle Said:

The news showed where one of those simi trucks landed on a house. Needless to say there was very little house left. The red cross is in town helping the displaced. So I am heading to Wally world this morning to buy some blankets & pillows to donate.

Oh yes we are all good! Today the weather is beautiful with a high of 77.

I have never seen anything like that footage, Trisha. Neil and I watched it on my phone in bed - incredible, and very scary.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to Drayia

• Drayia Said:
I don't watch any reality shows anymore got bored with them. Was an avid fan of Dancing with the Stars but that is due to the fact I am a bronze lvl latin/ballroom dancer. In other words just an amature but love the work out it use to give me. Now I watch the Voice, discovered it this year after watching a hockey game on TV. Love the fact the judges cant see the singer until after they press the button. Love the chemistry between Blake and Adam, there was a great story about them in People magazine. Otherwise my guilty TV pleasures are Big Bang Theory, Criminal Minds and Bones.

I watch almost no tv! Neil loves him some Masterchef, so when he is home at weekends, we often catch up on a few episodes, but the big one has just finished over here. He has been watching the Australian kids masterchef in the last few days!

We always watch House, but so sad that the next series will be the last - soooo sad!

I don't watch the Voice, but I heard on the radio that sales of swivel chairs have gone up since it started!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

Tinadn, Rebecca and I are all having a go at the April 20/20 challenge. I am doing ok with the cards. I posted the first two already, and here are the next four:

Easter card By RachelUK

Card for a friend By RachelUK

Birthday card By RachelUK

Easter card By RachelUK

Guess I'm in a pink funk!

Edited by RachelUK on 04-06-12 09:31 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

Off to check out those amazing cakes of Imelda's now!

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to RachelUK

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

• TrishaLouise Said:
  • tinadn Said:

Take some dramamine! I was so ill after seeing it because of all of the camera shaking & close up shots.

Thanks for the heads up. My friend gets motion sickness very easily.

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to tealbrand

wow u ladies are so chatty..

when i started ambien i took half till i got used to it then went up to a whole i never did crazy things i just slept but it made me drunk feeling bad.. the only time i have had crazy spell is when i took it and nyquil when i was sick.

Page 2 of 45 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics