Page 3 of 3 
Username Post: Paper Sisters Circle Binder/Pages Swap (Invitaion only)        (Topic#1573685)
charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to Cassondra71

pulled out my chipboard- now staring at them trying to remember what I had schemed to do....

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to charcats7

It will come to you Char!!! justlet the magic happen LOL!!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Whenever someone says something outlandish I'll say- yep & I'm Marry Poppins and my umbrella's in the shop. So now I just need to find that carpet bag and pull something out

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:
Whenever someone says something outlandish I'll say- yep & I'm Marry Poppins and my umbrella's in the shop. So now I just need to find that carpet bag and pull something out

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to debby_westbrook

tomorrow is SCRAP Day at my house & I intend to get the binder part DONE!!! Then I'll start working on my pages of me So wish you all could come over for Scrap Day- too bad I can't even Skype either Tomorrow we are also going to work on our Christmas card- like what we're going to make and then plan out the ingredients so we can make all we set out to create - last year I made 120+ Christmas cards- I don't think I'm doing that many this year. Like- I'm not making any for work. If people throw it away, I'd rather not see it and know they did.

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to charcats7

YEAH for scrap day!!!
I thought about Christmas cards yesterday.....this year I swear I am not going to put it off until the last minute!!!! First I have to do ty notes though....then halloween cards....and a few thanksgiving.....UHHHHHH!!!! I can already see where this is going....Dec 15 frantically making cards and trying to get them there in time LOL.....Oh well at least I am consistent!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

I guess it helps that I don't do Halloween & Thanksgiving cards- I focus it all into Christmas

Here's the card I'm going to make:

LOVE Christmas Card By Charcats7

Edited by charcats7 on 09-07-12 09:43 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

I love that card Char!!!

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

Char your card is AWESOME!!!!! everything about it is soooo pretty!!!!

I got what I needed to work on my binder today so I think I will work on it tonight!!!!

cheena
cheena 
Guru
cheena

Hi ladies! I just wanted to stop by and say that I will not be able to continue with this swap. I truely do apologize. Life is crazy right now. I just dont have the time right now, and I don't want to keep pushing this back. I hope you all can understand. I hope everyone is doing well, otherwise. I will try to pop in everyone once in awhile to see how everyone is doing!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to cheena

We understand Cheena- life happens. We've all been there.

My DH comes HOME next Monday - YIPPEEEE

Sparky- watching the room By Charcats7

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

We will miss you Cheena, but totally understand...

YEAH Char!!! Will your DH be home for awhile?

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Yes- DH will be home until January. Then he has phase 2 for 10 weeks. Then phase 3 won't be until Sept. Then he'll be done with school and be able to be promoted to CW2. I'm so proud of him.

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to charcats7

Char so happy your hubby will be home soon ENJOY your time together!!!!!! give him a big thanks from all of my family for what he does and one for you as well!!!! Military families are HEROES!!!!

I worked yesterday on my binder and am loving it....got the front done now just the back and insides WOooo Hooooo!!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Home from work today- moving slow- still have that pesky migraine. But I had to get up since being in bed 13+ hours has made my back hurt. So maybe I will play with doing the binder- I finished my workshop prep (the Clementine I posted on the scrap corner- and also in my gallery here). So hoping I can get my CTMH business up and moving to give me scrap money for when my job ends. Since the military is gearing down right now- I'm sure they will find me unfit- my back, the migraines & a condition called Painful Bladder Syndrome make me non-deployable... So thankful our house will be paid off in a little over a year from now- so losing half my income will not mean a change in lifestyle for us- I just won't have my drill pay that I use for my scrapping addiction. So build my business to feed that & I'll be good. That also means I'll have so much more time to scrap and play with paper. I'm really looking forward to it the more I think about it.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

Feel better Char!!!

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

Char I am sorry to hear that you think the military might force you out but sounds like maybe not such a bad thing.....time to take care of yourself and play paper!!! If you have CTMH stuff that you want to sell....kits....products whatever......feel free to post them on the fb site in the for sale folder....who knows might generate a few sales!!! do you ever do just book parties.....maybe I could have a long distance party and you could skype us and do a demo???? just a thought!!! anything to help my sister have more paper $$$$$

Hope this day finds you feeling better

I wanted to play paper today and finish my binder but a friend gave me a BAZILLION tomatos......so looks like I am spending the day canning.....hard to pass up free veggies!!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Thanks ladies- stayed home again today- my eyes hurt so bad this morning. Yesterday afternoon I got this funny thing with my vision- it was like looking thru fractured glass with a flashing light behind it- lasted 30-45minutes. I've sent a message to my neurologist this afternoon since I'm finally up to looking at a computer screen again. btw my MRI came back normal- so there is nothing there to explain any of this. That's usually the case tho. My DH keeps saying they need to figure it out and fix it. I've tried to explain to him it's more about prevention and figuring out what triggers them than anything.

Cass- Yes- we could post and hold a catalog party- it's called something specific- dang- just can't remember right now. But I can figure that out. I'd have to be somewhere with faster internet to Skype tho. Plus ours goes out whenever it thinks it might rain. The internet company keeps telling us it's a storm thing- NO- we can understand thunder & lightening.... so we are looking into either they fix it or we switch companies. We can only get satellite here as it is. I'm hoping to get some things going with my gals who come regularly via their church friends. That way I could use the church to get groups together. If I could be somewhere to Skype- we could do a workshop- everyone order their kit, then about 2 weeks later we would set up to Skype our group and work on it. The last 2 LOs I posted are from a workshop. It takes about 10 days from date of order to get it shipped and to the recipient. It takes about 3 hours to do the full workshop of the 2 LOs- but I could do the alternate LO as the pattern for it isn't with the kit & then everyone could do the main one on their own- there's options.

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to charcats7

Char that sounds like sooooo much fun!!!!

is there a catalog or something that we can look at to pick a kit from???

I am so sorry to hear you had such a cruddy day....that sounds miserable!!!! I am with you dh sure hope they can fit it!!! and SOON!!!!!

Edited by Cassondra71 on 09-14-12 04:59 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Cass- how many catalogs do you want? I have 3-5 available to send you so that you can share looking at them.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

so far- so good on no migraine today - went home yesterday and laid down a couple hours. Thinking about Cass & Debby scrapping this afternoon- so wish I could be there too. Have a design in mind for the binder now- think I can start cutting, stamping & actually assembling it today if I'm still feeling decent when I get home.

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to charcats7

Char hope the rest of your day was filled with paper fun and NO headaches!!!

Scrap day with Debby was a BLAST as always....sure wish all of us lived closer wouldn't that be FUN!!! Debby got a TON done.....I always talk to much....but I got my ugly LO done and started working on my LOTW and had FUN!!! so it was a GREAT day!!!

Char you can just send 2 catalogs.....Debby can take one and share with her peeps and I will take the other and show mine....I am excited!!!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

A catalog party will be so much fun!!!

I wish we all lived closer too.... The scrap party at Cassie's was so much fun!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

soooo wish I could have been there

Mailing catalogs tomorrow

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to charcats7

Erin I deleted the tag thread but wanted you to know your arrived today and you ladies are in for such a treat they are FABULOUS!!! for those who are in the binder swap I will send them with your binders everyone elses I will be mailing out in the next day or so....I will let you know to watch for them!!! thanks Erin they are BEAUTIFUL!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

so need to finish the binder- got sidetracked with an old project that I didn't finish last year- a banner for Thanksgiving- since the holiday passed before I got far. So now I'm determined to get it done and hung to enjoy for the next month.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

I just 'removed from favorites' the banner & tag threads. I hesitated to do it to. Last week I tried, but added them right back. Isn't it funny how attached we get sometimes?

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

I removed both of them too, but I didn't add them back...

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

I didn't add them back this time. I hesitated, but made it to clicking back in the favorite forum topics before I changed my mind this time

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

good morning my lovely paper sisters Hope everyone gets a chance to do something scrappy this weekend.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

I didn't do a whole lot! I was Lazy!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

I worked on my LOTW - should have worked on the binder and my pages... I get so distracted....

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

I know the feeling!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

At least I'm not alone

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK

• Cassondra71 Said:
Erin I deleted the tag thread but wanted you to know your arrived today and you ladies are in for such a treat they are FABULOUS!!! for those who are in the binder swap I will send them with your binders everyone elses I will be mailing out in the next day or so....I will let you know to watch for them!!! thanks Erin they are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Thanks. Glad they made it

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to silver26AK

So just to be sure, since I know we lost a few sisters recently. How many "info" pages do we have to make for this swap now? I would so like to get this done and mailed by the first week of October. That's my goal. So my pages will probably be fairly simple. Of course I say that and who knows what will happen in the end. Haha.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

I still turned in 10 very simple pages of me...

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

working on mine now

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

got my pages of me printed- working on binder now

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

Go Char!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

now have the outer binder pieces cut to size & the base layer of pp for 1 side, not much, but it is progress...

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

hope to get back to finishing this on Saturday because it is SCRAP DAY at my house

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

I love scrap day!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Me too- wish y'all could come

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

Me too!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

might just work on the binder today- home with a migraine- it's kind of at bay right now- but if I was at work it wouldn't be- so I'm convinced that scrap therapy works...

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

I hope that migraine just goes away!!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

JCI- got a massage today- DH surprised me- I'm so blessed

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

What a awesome Hubby you have!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Yes Debby- he is & I am very very very grateful for him.
We celebrated his 50th bday yesterday too- friends, dinner at Longhorns- it was a good evening.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to charcats7

Hmmmm since I am in the group now, is it possible to get the pages of everyone? I just looked and saw that many in the group didn't do this. Maybe some would e interested n doing it after the first of the year?

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to Sassy Suzi

sounds like a good idea Suzi - introducing the idea & then doing it in January would probably be a good time-line. Life has been hitting several of us quite hard & the original 10 ladies is down to 5-6 I think. Debby & I have been going back & forth in here for awhile- which is okay- but it's much more fun with a group

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

I agree!!!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:
sounds like a good idea Suzi - introducing the idea & then doing it in January would probably be a good time-line. Life has been hitting several of us quite hard & the original 10 ladies is down to 5-6 I think. Debby & I have been going back & forth in here for awhile- which is okay- but it's much more fun with a group

I think there is only 4 that participated in this swap that is still around, you cass debby and erin and I think I am the only other around, I was just to busy at the time to do this and it seemed time consuming and I just didn't think I could put the time in it for my pal to get something nice, I have followed the thread some there was somethings I missed when there was alot of talking but hasn't been much going on for awhile

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to scrappinlilly

Intentions were good- but ability & time have been low. Health, family, schedules... all have taken their toll.

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to charcats7

yep that is life and sometimes it doesn't go our way, mine is I need more hours and money lol and could always use better health for my mom but she is such a trooper....oh her counts are back to normal so she is on her last round of chemo and they have some new trial vaccine thing out that the dr is trying to get her to be able to get that will hopefully keep her cancer free longer this time she had to go for an interview for it but I keep forgetting to ask if she found out yet if she got accepted for it

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Lilly - that's great news about your mom. Will keep the positive thoughts & prayers for her going.

Saying prayers for all on the east coast- Sandy is quite a storm.

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to charcats7

ty, hope everyone is safe from sandy

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

oh and she finds out tom. if she gets to be a partof the trail for the vaccine so keeping my fingers crossed and praying she gets to, it is suppose to be like a kids getting there vaccine shots its suppose to prevent people from getting cancer she will get so many shots for a year, she will get a shot every week for the 1st 2 months then once a week for 3weeks for so many months and it keeps getting less they will monitor her numbers see if they stay down while she gets these shots then how long after she is off them before her #'s go back up, hopefully I got that right if not it is something like that so hopefully someday there will be a cure

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Sending prayers Lilly. Hoping you both continue to get good news (((HUGS)))

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to charcats7

Is this still going? I hope so. I haven't forgot about it, it's just been on the back burner. I have a binder for my pal and for the life of me I'm not having much luck on ideas on how to decorate it I've been working on and off on the simple page about me. I'm also trying to figure out the least expensive way to mail these out as this month is tight on $ due to Christmas costs(may have to wait until after Christmas unfortunately- we'll see though). Anyway, I did want to check it and see if this was still happening or not. Just out of curiosity, who has sent in "About Me" pages?? I just don't want to make up a bunch and then get half of them back.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

I still did 10 pages- I just did them up on the computer & printed them on resume type paper- but green.

I've got the binder started- have yet to finish- got side tracked onto other things- last month I had almost 0 time to scrap at all & got only a couple cards made. So I am hoping with December being quieter around my house I can spend more time scrapping- PLUS- the diet I've been on the constant headache I've had since May has faded & I only had 4 migraines in Nov- which is a huge improvement from where I was.

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to charcats7

Thanks for getting back to me Char. I feel better that this swap is still in the works and not just waiting on me. It looks like there's only 4 of us participating in this swap (you, me, Cass and Debby), I haven't seen anyone post or check in other than that and I don't think the other ladies from the front page are in the group anymore unfortunately. Glad to hear your headaches are lessening! I just sent off the last swaps due this month. I have 2 due in January, but they are LOTW/Alphabet swaps and I can usually do those within a few days. So I too am hoping I will get some inspiration and time this month to be able to finish the binder

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Cass & Debby have been working & doing some craft fairs- I think there were 4 in a row. So they've been pretty busy & not on here much.

a_hodgins
Resident
a_hodgins
In response to charcats7

I am looking to join a swap. I know it said invites only Maybe i could join your next one? I am new I have never done a swap before but want to have a chance in participating in a few before I start my own swaps for obvious reasons. I have read the rule on swaps that scrapbook has laid out and promise to do my best haha this is starting to sound like scouts honor haha
Hope to hear from you soon

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to a_hodgins

Andrea- I sent you a PM & a friend request

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to charcats7

Not sure who all is checking this thread- but here is our latest Paper Sister Circle Swap which I have volunteered to host this month (well- Jan)

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/15/ti...

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to charcats7

Merry Christmas my beautiful paper sisters

Page 3 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics