Username Post: Anyone working on anything today & this week? :)        (Topic#1573755)
anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

I haven't been scrapping for a few days. I wasn't able to go meet my friend at As to crop either. I still have that cool page sitting on my table for me to decide. I am going to work on it today.
What are my dear fiends working on today & this week?

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to anda11

Singapore is going to take longer than I thought - I am hoping to finish it by mid-week. Started it last night.

Then Halloween on the ship. That is going to be fun to scrap!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Henri Jean

• Henri Jean Said:
Singapore is going to take longer than I thought - I am hoping to finish it by mid-week. Started it last night.

Then Halloween on the ship. That is going to be fun to scrap!

Oh Well Henri, I am sorry it is taking you longer than you thought Henri. I bet the Halloween will be fun too. It sounds like it.

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to anda11

I'm working on my own version of the smash book

Expert
In response to cescrapper

I'm working on the sad and boring part of scrapbooking...the cleaning, organizing and putting away of stuff after the end of my "crop season"! I've been to 4 multi-day crops since the start of February and since I don't have any more planned for awhile I figured it was time to clean and organize my space a little (that and we had 2" of rain last night and I was worried about rainwater seeping into our basement where my scrappy desk is.)

Hopefully I'll be able to scrap again in a few days! I also need attach computer journalling and put LOs away that I did at my various crops.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to cescrapper

• cescrapper Said:
I'm working on my own version of the smash book

That sounds like fun. I hope you enjoy it.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to HuskerMom98

• HuskerMom98 Said:
I'm working on the sad and boring part of scrapbooking...the cleaning, organizing and putting away of stuff after the end of my "crop season"! I've been to 4 multi-day crops since the start of February and since I don't have any more planned for awhile I figured it was time to clean and organize my space a little (that and we had 2" of rain last night and I was worried about rainwater seeping into our basement where my scrappy desk is.)

Hopefully I'll be able to scrap again in a few days! I also need attach computer journalling and put LOs away that I did at my various crops.

That is a let down since you have been to that many multi day crops. It is a good time to clean & organize your stuff. I hope you get it done as soon as you can so you can finish the pages you are talking about.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to anda11

Well, I started doing SIngapore (2 pages ready to glue) and read that Els ordered scrapbook stuff on ebay. Had to check out scrapbook stuff on ebay.

They have revamped things since I've been there (been a long long time).

I typed in Australia scrapbooking and things came up that I haven't been able to get on scrapbook.com (ordered there first, not competing sites).

I like that they have a cart now. If you see the same thing 3 or 4 times, put them in your cart. They you can compare them, one above the other to see different prices, shipping, etc. And if they are from the same seller (which saves postage) they put them together.

I liked two different papers - one I clicked twice becuase it was listed twice. However, one seller had both of them when I compared so I unclicked the other one. So easy! I love it!

Then I had to put in "Hawaii Scrapbook" to see if there is anything I didn't have. Yep- my basket got a little fuller.

And I had to buy a little alligator punch - don't know how big the medium one is but I need it for my Florida everglades things I will be scrapping.

Over half the stuff came up with free shipping!

And I only had to put everyone on paypal once - they sort it out from there and pay the individual sellers so no individual auctions and buys and payments. Too easy! Way too easy!

I've never had so much fun on ebay!

Trying to think what else I bought - Australia papers, Hawaii vintage looking decals for car or scrapbooks and a few other Hawaii things and the alligator punch. I think that is all.

I guess if I bought anything else it will be a surprise!

cutescrapper
Tenant
cutescrapper

Hello! A smash book sounds great. I am working on one too! Mine isn't the original smash book brand. It's going to be for my sister who is having a baby to keep all of her stuff in from her pregnancy!

afilatreau
Pro
afilatreau
In response to cutescrapper

I just finished my last final of the semester on Friday and have now officially earned my Associate's Degree! YAY! Now, that that's out of the way and I have four months off till I go back to school, I will craft like a madwoman! LOL.

Today, I finished a DT project for tomorrow's post on their blog. I plan on starting my Mother's Day projects this coming week!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to afilatreau

Congratulations! That is quite an accomplishment!

momtokatie
Expert
momtokatie

I'm working on my DD album. I scrapbook in order and I'm working Fall 2010. I've gotten 4 pages done today, so not bad.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to momtokatie

I need to go through the pictures I've taken of the pages for that baby album, so I can see if any need to be re-taken. Once that's out of the way I can get them in an album. (I can't post them to Facebook until after I've gifted the album, but I want to get them taken and cropped and balanced and out of the way.)

afilatreau
Pro
afilatreau

• Henri Jean Said:
Congratulations! That is quite an accomplishment!

Thanks Henri!

ckair 
Veteran
  • ckair on 04-16-12 05:51 AM

I am trying to complete my daughter's softball album. (She graduates from college in May) SHe has been playing softball since she was 8 years old. I am into her high school years. Any ideas on what to do with all her newspaper clippings? I think these would be something fun for her to look back on. Thanks.

Resident

I am hopeing to do my daughter's Citizen of the month certificate she got at school. I will add it to her Kindergarten scrapbook. Also I would like to start he pioneer girl pages. She is trying out for cheerleading next month. Hopeing she gets in so I can by the athletic cartridge for my cricut machine! lol! I need to get another scrapbook album, so I can do some random pages.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Laura40

Only 3 more pages of SIngapore and the pictures are arranged and journaling is done, just need to do final print of the journaling for the last 3 pages.

Then Halloween on the ship.

I'm going to go to a big table and spread out my pictures and keepsakes from Halloween (the dining room even gave me an extra menu which was made for Halloween and had monster names on all the dishes!)

I will also pull out my holidays bin and lay out all my Halloween papers and then in my embellie book under Halloween and see what is there. I have so much Halloween stuff that I don't need to buy one additional thing!

This is going to be fun!

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to ckair

• ckair Said:
I am trying to complete my daughter's softball album. (She graduates from college in May) SHe has been playing softball since she was 8 years old. I am into her high school years. Any ideas on what to do with all her newspaper clippings? I think these would be something fun for her to look back on. Thanks.

I used the copier at Archiver's for my clippings and made a specific page for them.

scrappnmom2il
Expert
scrappnmom2il
In response to aquabunny

I am reorganizing my scrapping space today. That's what I am doing before having to go to work.

mstasha
Veteran
mstasha

Don't you just LOVE Ebay, Henri! I know I do. It is my "go to" place whenever I need something I can't find anywhere else. I know I can type it into the search on Ebay and always find multiple choices. Like a couple of weeks ago, I needed Noah's Ark ribbon and of course couldn't find anything around here, but there it was on Ebay. I also love that so many people sell embellies so cheap. $1.50 for Jolee's embellies is so much better than the $3-5 they are in the stores. Yes you have to pay shipping, but usually it's always reasonable or even better FREE! And everyone always ships so fast. It's very rare that It takes any longer than 3 or 4 days to get my stuff and thats from time of order. None of that "so many days for processing" that you have to deal with elsewhere.

SoonerT
Governor
SoonerT
In response to mstasha

I have been altering the letter "B" for one of my students. It will be finished tonight.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to mstasha

I've ordered big items on ebay before - my Ralph Lauen bedsheets that have been discontinued and I bought 3 or 4 packs last year..

I've bought depression glass to round out my table service for 16.

But I never even considered shopping for scrapbook supplies that way! So much cheaper than even the box store! And everything is available. Most of it was free shipping!

Even the punch I bought had no shipping! And it was less than store prices!

Now when I am going on a trip I will put in the city or state or country and see what is available. I was truly surprised.

And I love the way everything goes in one shopping cart now and you can compare after they are in your basket so easily and take out what you don't want. It also makes it easier to group things so they come from one sender. And only paying once! Really really nice!

My husband had a house built for my son and he has it fixed up so cut - real bachelor with lots of neon but it is adorable. On the top of his bookcase he has the packman things in neon in the different colors. A neon in the living room with Parrot Ice on it and a big palm tree. He has a real Hard Rock Cafe clock from a actual restaurant - very vintage now from one of the original first Hard Rock Cafe's and in the past few days from ebay he got a neon hanging sign that says, "X Box" in the logo in neon greet and another with the Nintendo logo in neon.

He has about 10 friends he works with at Macy's who come over eveyr Sunday night since the store closes early and they play uno and X-box and watch movies and they use our grill to cook so Joe has his house set up really cool to appeal to the young people who come over. Guitars (4 I think) hanging on the wall along with the ukele he bought in Hawaii. Good kids - we drop in on them or they call us over to eat with them and we like them. Not drugs or drinking - but lots of games and music and movies.

Anyway, most of his decorations in his house came from ebay. The Nintendo, X-box and Pacman neons came from Hong Kong!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Sorry LInda - got carried away. Didn't mean to highjack your thread.

WOrking on Singapore - pictures are laid out for last 3 pages, just have to pick paper and do final print on journaling.

Hope to be finished by tonight so I can devote tomorrow to Halloween on the ship!

scrappnmom2il
Expert
scrappnmom2il

I tried organizing my scrapping space. It's better, but then I decided that I need to organize my pictures and put them in 12x12 bags with paper and embellies. So I started to do that

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
Sorry LInda - got carried away. Didn't mean to highjack your thread.

WOrking on Singapore - pictures are laid out for last 3 pages, just have to pick paper and do final print on journaling.

Hope to be finished by tonight so I can devote tomorrow to Halloween on the ship!

OH Henri.... the thread is about what you are doing. You are shopping... That is a good thing. I alsways talk about my shopping here. lol I used to buy from ebay all the time for years. I haven't shopped much there for a couple yrs.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to scrappnmom2il

• scrappnmom2il Said:
I tried organizing my scrapping space. It's better, but then I decided that I need to organize my pictures and put them in 12x12 bags with paper and embellies. So I started to do that

Oh Ausra, That is a great idea. I am glad that you got some organizing done.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to SoonerT

• SoonerT Said:
I have been altering the letter "B" for one of my students. It will be finished tonight.

That is very thoughtful of you.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
I've ordered big items on ebay before - my Ralph Lauen bedsheets that have been discontinued and I bought 3 or 4 packs last year..

I've bought depression glass to round out my table service for 16.

But I never even considered shopping for scrapbook supplies that way! So much cheaper than even the box store! And everything is available. Most of it was free shipping!

Even the punch I bought had no shipping! And it was less than store prices!

I have tons of depression glass Henri. My sweet Mom loved it. She collected it for years. She always used it when she had parties, showers, holidays etc. She had pink, light green, clear. They went with her Fransican Desert Rose dishes.
I have it all now. I need to make a layout about this. I used to collect the dark green depression glass but I sold it all when I changed colors in my kitchen.
Now when I am going on a trip I will put in the city or state or country and see what is available. I was truly surprised.

And I love the way everything goes in one shopping cart now and you can compare after they are in your basket so easily and take out what you don't want. It also makes it easier to group things so they come from one sender. And only paying once! Really really nice!

My husband had a house built for my son and he has it fixed up so cut - real bachelor with lots of neon but it is adorable. On the top of his bookcase he has the packman things in neon in the different colors. A neon in the living room with Parrot Ice on it and a big palm tree. He has a real Hard Rock Cafe clock from a actual restaurant - very vintage now from one of the original first Hard Rock Cafe's and in the past few days from ebay he got a neon hanging sign that says, "X Box" in the logo in neon greet and another with the Nintendo logo in neon.

He has about 10 friends he works with at Macy's who come over eveyr Sunday night since the store closes early and they play uno and X-box and watch movies and they use our grill to cook so Joe has his house set up really cool to appeal to the young people who come over. Guitars (4 I think) hanging on the wall along with the ukele he bought in Hawaii. Good kids - we drop in on them or they call us over to eat with them and we like them. Not drugs or drinking - but lots of games and music and movies.

Anyway, most of his decorations in his house came from ebay. The Nintendo, X-box and Pacman neons came from Hong Kong!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I messed up the previous post Henri...
here it is

have lots of depression glass Henri. My sweet Mom loved it. She collected it for years. She always used it when she had parties, showers, holidays etc. She had pink, light green, clear. They went with her Fransican Desert Rose dishes.
I have it all now. I need to make a layout about this. I used to collect the dark green depression glass but I sold it all when I changed colors in my kitchen.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
Well, I started doing SIngapore (2 pages ready to glue) and read that Els ordered scrapbook stuff on ebay. Had to check out scrapbook stuff on ebay.

They have revamped things since I've been there (been a long long time).

I typed in Australia scrapbooking and things came up that I haven't been able to get on scrapbook.com (ordered there first, not competing sites).

I like that they have a cart now. If you see the same thing 3 or 4 times, put them in your cart. They you can compare them, one above the other to see different prices, shipping, etc. And if they are from the same seller (which saves postage) they put them together.

I liked two different papers - one I clicked twice becuase it was listed twice. However, one seller had both of them when I compared so I unclicked the other one. So easy! I love it!

Then I had to put in "Hawaii Scrapbook" to see if there is anything I didn't have. Yep- my basket got a little fuller.

And I had to buy a little alligator punch - don't know how big the medium one is but I need it for my Florida everglades things I will be scrapping.

Over half the stuff came up with free shipping!

And I only had to put everyone on paypal once - they sort it out from there and pay the individual sellers so no individual auctions and buys and payments. Too easy! Way too easy!

I've never had so much fun on ebay!

Trying to think what else I bought - Australia papers, Hawaii vintage looking decals for car or scrapbooks and a few other Hawaii things and the alligator punch. I think that is all.

I guess if I bought anything else it will be a surprise!

I d id not realize that they have a cart now.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to cutescrapper

• cutescrapper Said:
Hello! A smash book sounds great. I am working on one too! Mine isn't the original smash book brand. It's going to be for my sister who is having a baby to keep all of her stuff in from her pregnancy!

I bet she will love it. I bet you have fun making it too.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• afilatreau Said:
I just finished my last final of the semester on Friday and have now officially earned my Associate's Degree! YAY! Now, that that's out of the way and I have four months off till I go back to school, I will craft like a madwoman! LOL.

Today, I finished a DT project for tomorrow's post on their blog. I plan on starting my Mother's Day projects this coming week!

Way to go Amy!! :)Congrats! I don't blame you for crafting like a madwoman! LOL Yeah on finishing the blog thing.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to momtokatie

• momtokatie Said:
I'm working on my DD album. I scrapbook in order and I'm working Fall 2010. I've gotten 4 pages done today, so not bad.

Hi Amy, Yeah on getting 4 pages done. You are not that far behind. lol I have many many many more yrs than you. I don't scrap chrono anymore but I do put them in chrono order in my albums.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:
I need to go through the pictures I've taken of the pages for that baby album, so I can see if any need to be re-taken. Once that's out of the way I can get them in an album. (I can't post them to Facebook until after I've gifted the album, but I want to get them taken and cropped and balanced and out of the way.)

Boy, you are almost totally done. YEAH

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to ckair

• ckair Said:

Well, don't feel too bad. My dd played softball at 8 & was on the high school team too. She graduated in 99. I still haven't done it. I think you should put the clippings in too. I haven't any ideas except matting them. I found these. I like them. I am saving them.
won't let me link

http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/?m=image& id=168941...

page 2

here they are together

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to ckair

• ckair Said:

OH goodness I found a bunch more. I love all of these. I can't thank you enough for asking. Makes me want to do them now. lol

KC pg 1

http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/?m=image& id=154188...

KC pg 2

KC pg 3

KC pg 4

http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/?m=image& id=154186...

http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/46656/view/ 2552455/-...

http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/46656/view/ 2030909/-...

Edited by anda11 on 04-17-12 03:05 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Laura40

• Laura40 Said:
I am hopeing to do my daughter's Citizen of the month certificate she got at school. I will add it to her Kindergarten scrapbook. Also I would like to start he pioneer girl pages. She is trying out for cheerleading next month. Hopeing she gets in so I can by the athletic cartridge for my cricut machine! lol! I need to get another scrapbook album, so I can do some random pages.

I remember citizen of the month. lol I don't thin k my kids were one. I hope she gets into cheerleading too so you can buy the cart & new supplies to go with it.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

• Henri Jean Said:
Only 3 more pages of SIngapore and the pictures are arranged and journaling is done, just need to do final print of the journaling for the last 3 pages.

Then Halloween on the ship.

I'm going to go to a big table and spread out my pictures and keepsakes from Halloween (the dining room even gave me an extra menu which was made for Halloween and had monster names on all the dishes!)

I will also pull out my holidays bin and lay out all my Halloween papers and then in my embellie book under Halloween and see what is there. I have so much Halloween stuff that I don't need to buy one additional thing!

This is going to be fun!

That sounds like fun Henri! Hurry the heck up!! so you can work on something else! lol

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to mstasha

• mstasha Said:
Don't you just LOVE Ebay, Henri! I know I do. It is my "go to" place whenever I need something I can't find anywhere else. I know I can type it into the search on Ebay and always find multiple choices. Like a couple of weeks ago, I needed Noah's Ark ribbon and of course couldn't find anything around here, but there it was on Ebay. I also love that so many people sell embellies so cheap. $1.50 for Jolee's embellies is so much better than the $3-5 they are in the stores. Yes you have to pay shipping, but usually it's always reasonable or even better FREE! And everyone always ships so fast. It's very rare that It takes any longer than 3 or 4 days to get my stuff and thats from time of order. None of that "so many days for processing" that you have to deal with elsewhere.

Now you two are making me want to check it out again. lol

Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D
In response to anda11

lets see dh is still working 10 hour shift. It's still killing us. I just got 4 necklaces and 2 pairs of earring. I am going to be doing more.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Stephanie D

• Stephanie D Said:
lets see dh is still working 10 hour shift. It's still killing us. I just got 4 necklaces and 2 pairs of earring. I am going to be doing more.

I am so sorry Steph. It is so hard to do that. I am glad you got some more jewelry done. Did the people on FB like it?

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to anda11

Linda - my Aunt Mary used to be one of the best cooks in the world to me and eventually opened one of those little diner-type restaurants outside Mobile in a tiny place called Tillman's Corner between Mobile and Pascagoula Mississippi. I'd give anything for some of her recipes - including her sweet cornbread! More like cake.

Anyway, she had the Franciscan dishes and I don't know what happened to them after she died but they always made me think of her and meals in her kitchen. When I see the Franciscan dishes in antique malls it takes me back to another time and place with all the tastes and smells - right back to Aunt Mary's kitchen.

We collect American Fostoria and I keep saying I will not bring one more piece in the house! WE have dishes, salads, desserts, water goblets, wine goblets and everything else for 16 along with two sizes in punch bowls and all tons of other American Fostoria pieces to go with it.

I love the old depression glass, one of my best friends' collects Heisey Orchid and I pick up pieces for her.

mstasha
Veteran
mstasha
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:
I haven't been scrapping for a few days. I wasn't able to go meet my friend at As to crop either. I still have that cool page sitting on my table for me to decide. I am going to work on it today.
What are my dear fiends working on today & this week?

Well I got the cake, card and 1 shadow box done last week. This week I got a second shadowbox done and want to do the 3rd and it looks like I have another cake to do since the one I made last week was such a hit.

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979
In response to anda11

Last night I started on a 12/12 about my kids watching ducks lol.

Stephanie D
Guru
Stephanie D
In response to Mia1979

I have not put anything up yet. I am waiting a few weeks to put anything up new. I came up with a ideal to help get the money to get all the license and such i need to vend here. So I am working on getting stuff made up for that.

I think we may be going back to 8 hours days soon. Pay suck but my dh really need a weekend off. I know he will be no help around the house. he just need to rest. He look like death warmed over and It's been a fight just to get me up and moving since I have not been getting to sleep to easly

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

Hello dear friends!! I am so happy to finish up this horse page that is till sitting on my desk. I didn't work on it for a few days. I am going to work on it today. What are you guys doing?

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

Oh this page is going to be so cool I hope. I have decided many things. I have part of it adhered. Now I am testing to see what size circle will work. I am not sure what color yet but I am deciding that now.
I sure hope I don't mess it up. lol

Edited by anda11 on 04-19-12 07:04 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to anda11

Linda - can't wait to see your LO!!! You won't mess it up, it'll be beautiful.

Last night, I worked on a smash book for a swap. I'm having a lot of fun with it. Going to work on it more tonight, but it's all that's running through my head when I'm at work

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to pugs223

• pugs223 Said:
Linda - can't wait to see your LO!!! You won't mess it up, it'll be beautiful.

Last night, I worked on a smash book for a swap. I'm having a lot of fun with it. Going to work on it more tonight, but it's all that's running through my head when I'm at work

Wait till I am done before you say that. The original is amazing but I am not adding the same stuff. I am not sure about the flowers yet. If I have room. I think smash books are fun. My friend bought one. She is enjoying it. It is hard to work when you have all of your brain is full of smash thoughts. lol For a second, i thought your av was you lol.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I love the card stock circles I chose. Now I have to stitch on it. I just thought something was funny. I am using some brown zva crystals. They are kinda straight with curvy. It has loops on it. It looks like a lasso on a horse rope.

Edited by anda11 on 04-19-12 09:41 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:
I love the card stock circles I chose. Now I have to stitch on it. I just thought something was funny. I am using some brown zva crystals. They are kinda straight with curvy. It has loops on it. It looks like a lasso on a horse rope.

Sounds like a perfect embellishment!

Still daydreaming about working on that smash book....

Edited by pugs223 on 04-19-12 09:45 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

dew3162
Tenant
dew3162
In response to anda11

I am hoping to work on some stuff this weekend. I haven't scrapped in a while but I just got back from a trip to Orlando where I stocked up on some supplies so I'm ready to go. I live in the Virgin Islands and we have to scrapbooking stores so I rely on my trips to Floria and online shopping. I do miss getting together with my other scrap buddies to scrap the night away too, I haven't found anyone down here that does it so when I do start to scrap, I tend to get bored with it rather quckly because I'm lonely

~denise

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to pugs223

• pugs223 Said:
  • anda11 Said:

Sounds like a perfect embellishment!

Still daydreaming about working on that smash book....

LOL I sure hope you do not have to work too long Peg.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to dew3162

• dew3162 Said:
I am hoping to work on some stuff this weekend. I haven't scrapped in a while but I just got back from a trip to Orlando where I stocked up on some supplies so I'm ready to go. I live in the Virgin Islands and we have to scrapbooking stores so I rely on my trips to Floria and online shopping. I do miss getting together with my other scrap buddies to scrap the night away too, I haven't found anyone down here that does it so when I do start to scrap, I tend to get bored with it rather quckly because I'm lonely

~denise

HI Denise, I am sorry that you are not able to scrap with your friends there. I am sorry that you get lonely. At least you have us here to talk to. You can scrap with us. I don't blame you for feeling that way. It would be so hard to be excited if you have no one to do it with.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to anda11

I took a break but now I am stitching.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to anda11

I've been working on cards a lot lately and my scrapbooks have suffered. However, in a couple of weeks I am going to a scrapbooking weekend at a resort. Can't wait. I've been packing for a week already!!!!! I want to take everything, but I know I have to be selective.......

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics