Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: CLOSED_CMM Swap-2012-Private/Invite Only/MAY-JULY ROUND        (Topic#1574259)
TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

May-JULY Round of CMM new swap:

I am doing the Card Making Mama swap again, but this time if will be different. We will have a set amount of ladies sign up, but I think we will make cards for each person, send them to me and I will swap them out like a regular swap. That way if you don't send yours in, you don't get any and no one is shorted. Because those that don't send, the maker gets the set back as EXTRA.

Does this sound fair to you ladies that stayed throughout the swap? I will do it several times this year, we can have the same ladies rejoin or new ones added. I will give us like 2 and half months to work on all those cards they will be due to me middle JULY and swapped out within a week. Then the next round will start for another set of 10-12 or the same 10-12 ladies, they can switch the type cards they would like to receive too.

EDITED
So here is the break down of it: May-July
1. 11 ladies I hope( do not make cards for yourself, unless you want to, but do not send them to me, if you make ones for yourself...lol

2. make 5 cards for each of the 10 ladies(don't include ones for yourself): all different and ones that are from their mini survey

3. Goodie bag for each of the 10 ladies, or 10 $1 NIP scrapbooking items.

4. You will have approx. 3 month's to make the total of 50(will put total in when we know how many) cards. Mail them to me, I will swap them out in a weeks time. Mail them back to you.

5. Include the same amount of postage or cash (no metered postage) plus 3 xtra stamps, and DC. We don't want our precious cards getting lost and losing all that stuff.

6. If for any reason someone doesn't mail their stuff in to me, you ladies get back the extra set of cards. This way you get 50 cards back no matter what. And you get 10 goodie bags back.

7. No one gets cheated out of cards and we get through the rounds faster too.

8. NEW RULE because I failed to put it on here and I forgot so sorry ladies. But all cards should have envelopes with them. This is a card and envies swap.

DUE DATE: July 14th, 2012. Saturday. Due by this date, will wait three days after and then swap them out.

Sending survey out to the ladies this round, please get the surveys back to me by Friday, so I can compile them and send them all to you via pm, so you know what colors and types cards the ladies like.

My mailing address is: (my last names is spelled correctly, I am not Robinson, or Robertson...LOL) Tonya Roberson
4358 Westport Road
Columbus, Ohio 43228

List of Participants:

TJCraftyWitch_almost done
TJCraftyWitch's Mom- done
Drayia-postal
Lucyladybug-RCVD
SanuraScraps-Dropped out due to financial.and family matters.
ScrapAngel4-RCVD
Prackrat-REVD return postage coming later
Lookin4newideas-postal or drop off friday
Armygirl- RCVD
cma2a17- getting ready to go postal
Ms. Pebbles-RCVD

SURVEY

1. Favorite colors you like to use on cards or favorite colors in general:

2. Colors you dislike and would hate to see on your cards:

3. List what type of cards you like to receive:
List as many as you want so we have a variety to choose from.

4. List embellishments that you like:

Edited by TJCraftyWitch on 09-26-12 03:27 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to TJCraftyWitch

how many peeps do you think we will have to send to? lol.. I would like to try this swap..i dont make cards often and I want to get out of my box! lol

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to ScrapAngel4

You will mail all the cards to me and I swap them out, it saves on postage and no one gets flaked on or gets less cards. Because if the people that signed up don't send their cards, you just get back extra sets that you made for them.

Last round we had total of ten ladies, you had to make 5 per person. so you made 45 cards in like 3 months time. plus make 9 lil goodie bags. You dont have to make cards for yourself unless you want to and you of course don't send yours. We had two ladies that never sent theirs, so everyone got their two sets back that they made for them, but we all got 45 cards in the end. Plus loads of goodie bags and NIP items. The ladies are all great here and we are all at different styles of cards and how we make them.
The ladies are great. I hope we get 12 ladies, but if we only have 9-10 sign up or less, we are good. I am taking sign ups til this coming friday and then I am sending everyone the list of ladies with all the surveys on it.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

just so i got this right.. say for instance you want 5 bday cards in certain colors.. thats what i make for you.. and something different for another swapper?

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

We give ask the swappers what colors they like and dislike, so you get a general idea of the colors they use. Like if someone hates yellow they are not going to want a bunch of bright yellow cards. And most folks pick 3-5 different types of cards they want. So you can make them a variety of them.
Only a few this round want like all xmas cards, or birthday cards.
But yes everyone asks for different cards types and stuff, this is like how we did it before but we sent them out one at a time per person..

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to WilliamDains

ok ill give it a whirl! sign me up

PrackRat
Diva
PrackRat

I'll join if you"ll have me

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to PrackRat

When do you plan on closing the sign-ups?
I have tons of swap stuff I need to start using and I want to start winding down on some of my other swaps. Card making is still foreign to me, so this might be good practice. Does any of that make sense?

I'm sorry, I accidentally deleted the email with the survey in it.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Kim so glad to have you join us, it is so much fun and you will love the cards you receive.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to PrackRat

Nicole I would love to have you, do you need the survey pmed to you?

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Lookin4newideas

• Lookin4newideas Said:
When do you plan on closing the sign-ups?
I have tons of swap stuff I need to start using and I want to start winding down on some of my other swaps. Card making is still foreign to me, so this might be good practice. Does any of that make sense?

I'm sorry, I accidentally deleted the email with the survey in it.

Sally I will pm you the survey again...lol.

armygirl
Diva
armygirl

Ok, after thinking about this all week,,I have decided that I'll be in again.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to armygirl

i accidentally deleted the survey too..

cma2a17
Governor
cma2a17

What the heck .. I'm in again. I always love all the cards I get from this swap!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to cma2a17

Okay I added the survey to the thread so that everyone has it, I believe that I only need two surveys from the ladies and then I will compile them and send them to all of you via PM Saturday morning.

Edited by TJCraftyWitch on 05-03-12 06:24 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Hey T!
I've decided to give it a try...I pm'd you my survey.
Thanks for inviting me!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to Ms_Pebbles

lol, were we causing you extra work, TJ?

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I need surveys from Cma2a17, Scrapangel4 and Prackrat.

Ladies please get me those surveys ASAP, so I can send everyone the list of surveys so we all know what to make each other.

I will send you ladies PMs in the AM if after I work on some of my schoolwork. I have to get some stuff done.

PrackRat
Diva
PrackRat

Thank you Tonya. I've sent my survey. I can't wait to start creating.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to PrackRat

Waiting on two surveys still hopefully they send them today, I will pm them again and get them sent or I will kick them in the proverbal tuckus...lol. They know I am picking on them. Both girls are greaet, sure they are just busy.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Good morning ladies!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to PrackRat

sending now!

cma2a17
Governor
cma2a17

Just sent my survey .. sorry for the delay ladies! I was gone on a boy scout campout all weekend so no internet.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to cma2a17

Okay i am compiling them now and will send everyone a pm with the list of surveys so you know what cards to make the ladies and the colors they like and embellishments they like.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I sent out the PMs to all you ladies with everyones Surveys, so you can get started on the cards, we have 11 ladies this time.

So you will make 5 cards per lady, don't make a set for yourself, unless you want to LOL. And you will need 10 goodie bags or $1/$2 NIP. There are plenty of $1 deals at craftstores..lol.

Bag each ladies cards in quart size bag or bigger, if your cards are bigger and put THEIR name on or in the baggie, along with their goodie bag.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

Do we discuss amongst ourselves which cards we're going to make for each other so that not everyone makes the same kind? I know Shana would not mind all Christmas cards and I can see those getting used in 2-3 years. I would like some sympathy cards but not 55 of them. I surely hope I don't have a need for that many the rest of my life time! (I know not everyone would make them)

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to PrackRat

got my surveys!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

• Lookin4newideas Said:
Do we discuss amongst ourselves which cards we're going to make for each other so that not everyone makes the same kind? I know Shana would not mind all Christmas cards and I can see those getting used in 2-3 years. I would like some sympathy cards but not 55 of them. I surely hope I don't have a need for that many the rest of my life time! (I know not everyone would make them)

OMG Sally I sure do hope not..lol

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

LOL.. I know.. but the way my luck goes sometimes..

I won't get started on mine until towards the end of the month. I'm going to be having a garage sale Memorial Day weekend and I'm supposed to get my income tax refund that weekend as well. Then I'll buy the supplies I need. I've been looking at cards here and on You Tube and other blogs. I'm excited. It was nerve wracking on NSD to have to make one in one hour when you have no clue what you're going to do, but I came up with a Halloween invitation.

I've been making little flowers and putting punched border scraps and pieces of left over ribbons in a shoe box to save for when I start on my cards. I'll have to print out the surveys so I can start seeing what colors everyone likes. I need to keep a notebook handy. I've been paying more attention to little sentiments that would make nice cards but then forget them and forget where I read them!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

• Lookin4newideas Said:

Sally usually when each lady is making cards for you, she does a variety of cards, not the same type. I usually always make one of each if she lists five different types of cards. Most do that as well. The only ones I have gotten of two in the same set is birthdays and they were different types, like boy and girl.

You wont get 55 sympathy cards for sure...lol.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Sally you also don't have to put stuff on the inside of cards, that is optional. Some of the ladies do and some don't. Me I usually put paper and embellishments on the inside of mine or at least paper, but my mother she leaves hers blank for the receiver to add.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

thanks for answering my question Tonya.. Great minds think alike.. lol

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Your welcome ladies and feel free to post pics of the cards in your gallery or just tell us how things are going. You can also ask someone something, about their survey or pertaining to their cards. Its an open thread. And the only one that bites on this thread, I believe is Me and I just nibble...lol.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

Those are good things to know. I probably would have made 5 of the same kind of card, like 5 different birthday cards. That's cool too about leaving the inside blank. I like that a lot, makes it much easier.

I have to make a wedding card tonight for my daughter. She's going to her gf's dad's wedding. It's a Star Wars theme but not in costume, so on the inside of the card I was just going to write "let the force be with you" and let my daughter sign it.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Yep its cool, only thing we require is all the cards be send with envelopes. That and we usually use like two techniques and three embellishments: example would be:

stamped image and distressed edges-two techniques

and then stickles, ribbon and chipboard on card. There you have your card.

Its easy hun...fun too.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

The card I made last night I kept simple because I had to do fast and my daughter doesn't care for the woman her friend's dad is marrying. I printed a drawing of (i'm not good with character names) the couple Princess and the guy that get together in Star Wars. I found it in a wedding related web site. I printed it and then inked the edges with purple and then I have a few cards on my Silhouette and used one of them, added a couple of gems at the bottom for the colors of the lightsabers And for the greeting I wrote, "May the Force be with the two of you" That was a plain and simple, last minute, what-the-heck-kind-of-car d do you give at semi-Star Wars themed wedding?

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

that sounds cool Sally.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Happy Mother's Day to all you ladies out there!!!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

I hope you all had a Happy Mothers Day!

SanuraScraps
Veteran
SanuraScraps

Whoo Hoo!!! 8 more days of school then it's on and poppin in the scrapbook room!! Whew, can't wait..come on May 24th!!! Saying bye bye to 18 first graders...and thanks TJCraftyWitch for using my survey...:) You ROCK lady!!!

lucyladybug
Veteran
lucyladybug
In response to SanuraScraps

So do we have a final compiled list of what everyone would like? I didn't know if it was okay to start making cards.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to lucyladybug

Wasn't that the list we got on the 9th?

My mother's day went well, The weather has been beautiful, perfect spring weather, early summer weather. I worked in my flower beds, washed about 14 loads of laundry and hung it out to dry (over three days) my daughter took off, so we didn't fight and I went shopping! Got my tax refund check. And today they had a Cuttlebug on sale and I've been wanting one for the past couple years, so I bought it! And then the local craft store, Pat Catan's has all their embossing folders on sale for $2.50 each, so I was able to get a few of those to get me started with cards. And because not all stores carry the Darice product line, hopefully, my cards will have something new. OH, and then they had these pearlized paper packs on sale for $2. They only had gold, pink and silver, but I got one of each color. Pads of 25 sheets, acid free.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

• Lookin4newideas Said:
Wasn't that the list we got on the 9th?

My mother's day went well, The weather has been beautiful, perfect spring weather, early summer weather. I worked in my flower beds, washed about 14 loads of laundry and hung it out to dry (over three days) my daughter took off, so we didn't fight and I went shopping! Got my tax refund check. And today they had a Cuttlebug on sale and I've been wanting one for the past couple years, so I bought it! And then the local craft store, Pat Catan's has all their embossing folders on sale for $2.50 each, so I was able to get a few of those to get me started with cards. And because not all stores carry the Darice product line, hopefully, my cards will have something new. OH, and then they had these pearlized paper packs on sale for $2. They only had gold, pink and silver, but I got one of each color. Pads of 25 sheets, acid free.

Wish I lived near you! I would've gotten everything you named!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

You've been finding some great deals of your own down in your area, Pebbles. Isn't that one of the fun things about swaps, to see what others have and share that we don't?

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

• lucyladybug Said:
So do we have a final compiled list of what everyone would like? I didn't know if it was okay to start making cards.

Didn't I send the surveys to you hun? If not I will send it to you again.

lucyladybug
Veteran
lucyladybug

I just found the survey! Thanks! I will get started shortly.

armygirl
Diva
armygirl

I started making my cards,,June is gonna be a busy month for me. Ive been planning my Daughters 15th birthday party ( Quinceanera) and it's alot of work.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to armygirl

Oh yeah you do have alot to do, I would be working on mine here too, get a few done here and there, so it they get complete by the time it roles around.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

I am so lazy that I havent even thought about this swap.. I have to get busy! lol

PrackRat
Diva
PrackRat

I'm going to get started on these this week end.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to PrackRat

Cool ladies.

armygirl
Diva
armygirl

I was very crafty tonight,,I was able to finish two cards for most of the ladies and for some of the ladies I already finished 3 cards.They were fun to make, I even made one to keep for myself.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to armygirl

Cool your ahead of me hun.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I'm hoping to start on mine Memorial day weekend... Going to the paper store to buy my envelopes this Thursday. Check out this store: http://www.hollos.com/ This store has been open since I was a kid and has tripled in size.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

oh sounds nice..i have to place an order here for myself for another swap. checked all over and one more place I can check but if they dont have it, placing order here.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I didn't realize they did any mail order. It was always like a small warehouse. They have cool stuff there that you don't find in stores. They always have those huge sketch or drawing pads, sometimes they'll have those rolls of paper that's 4-5' wide. Then they have sheets of beautiful hand made paper. I thought if I had money that would be cool for wall paper.

And then, some of their stuff, I swear, they've had since the 70's when I was in school!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

mms

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I went to Hollo's today. I bought 60 envelopes for .08 a piece. It took me 45 min to pick out frickin' envelopes. There were other ladies in and out. I didn't know what size, what colors, what textures. Do I get the flat flaps, or the pointy flaps? Do I get the foil lined? I must have picked out so many different ones and then put them all back several times.

I also found some flowery satin ribbon for $1.49 a yard. The flowers are sort of puffy. I got one off white and one dark pink. I'm getting excited to start making cards!

I asked about their mail order and the lady said they at least a $20-25 min order and they ship using UPS starting at $5.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I finished my first Christmas card. Let me know if this is good for the swap or if I need to embellish more.

Christmas card By Lookin4newideas

Good thing I started my cards.. It took me 2 hours working on this one! Well, I did make several die cuts so when I get going, I can do a bit of an assembly line, like "thinking of you, etc.

Edited by Lookin4newideas on 05-25-12 10:10 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

cma2a17
Governor
cma2a17

Just a quick hello ladies! I have started on a few cards.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to cma2a17

hi hun

armygirl
Diva
armygirl

I'll be making cards tonight.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to armygirl

jci

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Still here

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Drayia

Hi ladies have a good memorial day.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I made four cards today!

I have a question, would "think of you" and "just because" be considered "all occasion" cards?

Do you want us to post pictures of your cards here, or just link to our galleries? Well, in the meantime, here are four I made today. I'm starting to have fun making these and getting creative. I'm probably going to freeze up when it comes time to making birthday cards...

because they're silver and I took the pictures in the shade, the colors look a bit washed out.. but here they are:
Card swap By Lookin4newideas

card swap By Lookin4newideas

Edited by Lookin4newideas on 05-29-12 04:35 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

PrackRat
Diva
PrackRat

checking in.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to PrackRat

Sally you can post them on here if you like or in your gallery only. Whatever you want to do, some folks don't even post theirs. I tend to post some of mine after the fact, only because i am so busy and behind on things like that...lol.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

nice cards sally!

armygirl
Diva
armygirl

Hello..JCI

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

thanks Kim

I got excited with my first batch. After I got started I was having fun. I made a couple of birthday cards, two pink ones for a little girl and realized my niece's bday was coming up, so only one is for the swap! So now I have 8 done, 42 to go. That's a lot of cards!

cma2a17
Governor
cma2a17

Sally those all look great!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to cma2a17

Still here

SanuraScraps
Veteran
SanuraScraps
In response to Drayia

Hello ladies...SCHOOL'S OUT!! WHOO HOO!! So excited to be up and creating and not having to look at the time! So, I'm gonna be creating like a maniac!! I got some goals to complete and this is one of them. Chat with you all later. #loving.summer.vacation

lucyladybug
Veteran
lucyladybug
In response to SanuraScraps

I just finished making 4 cards for everyone. Only 1 more left for each person! I am trying to get them done before we leave on vacation.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

Wow, you're fast! I took a peek at your gallery to see if you took pictures, nothing, but I noticed you live in Quakertown. I used to live in the Allentown & Jim Thorpe areas about 16 years ago. I'm trying to think what was in Quakertown, we used to go there.. was there like a farmer's market/flea market? My sister lives in Slatinton. I was in the Reserves at Willow Grove. Someone said they heard it closed down several years ago. I need to go back and visit.

lucyladybug
Veteran
lucyladybug

Wow Sally, what a small world. Yes, there is the Quakertown Farmers Market that is still there. I am headed down towards Willow Grove this Friday. I look forward to taking my son to the show there one day to watch the planes take off. Where do you live now?

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

mms

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I used to work for Prudential AARP in Fogelsville for 6 years and when they got bought out, I moved back home to Cleveland. I miss PA. Sometimes I wish I never moved back. I was living in Schnecksville when I left. I had first moved to PA because of an old boyfriend from when I was in the Air Force. He got a job in PA and we lived in a hotel for 6 months in Doylestown. I worked somewhere down there, then he bought a house on the mountain in Jim Thorpe. Then we eventually broke up, but I had made friends and my sister moved out to PA. When I moved back, she had a boyfriend so she stayed there. I miss those flea markets/farmer markets.

The other thing I miss about PA is the Musikfest in Bethlehem. That was always fun.

lucyladybug
Veteran
lucyladybug

I know of all the towns you just mentioned. I used to work in Fogelsville off of Route 100 back by the industrial park. My husband worked in Doylestown until 3 years ago when they moved to Warrington.

Ah yes Musikfest, haven't been there is 2 years being that my son is still a bit too little.

Why don't you move back?

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

That's where I was working, off 100. OMG, there was this hair place there, right on the corner. I remember Redkin was having "makeovers". My hair was about as long as it now, down to the middle of my back. (I know at my age, I should get it cut, but until it all turns gray, I'm keeping it long) Prudential was getting ready to hand over to United Healthcare so I was going to sell insurance for Pru. Ins Of America. I needed more of a professional look. So, I go to my hair stylist for this makeover they were advertising. She cuts my hair straight back even with the top of my ear to slightly behind my ear and lets the length stay in the back. She hands me the mirror and says she's done and I almost screamed. She asks me what I thought. I told her it was f-in ugly. She told me to give it a week and I was going to call her to say I was sorry and that I was loving it after I got used to it. I was so embarrassed to go back to work. I cried when I went back. Everyone agreed she did a hack job. This girl recommended me to this other woman that opened up a shop in Slatingon that specialized in long hair. I went there and this guy at the counter asks me if he could help me. I pointed at my hair and said this was my Redkin makeover. He says, OMG, that's awful! I started crying and comes around puts his arms around me sits down and for 30 min plays with my hair and apologizes and says he can't save it and has to cut it off to make it look right. I was 34 at the time. My hair hadn't been that short since I was 5 y/o. I don't have a picture of my blotched hair cut, but I do of my short doo. I need to find it and scrap it and journal that. When you mentioned Rt 100, it made me think of that hair salon! Oh and that pet store that was right next to it.. Oh, memory lane...

Where I lived you had to have a moving permit.. I never got one when I left and they wanted to charge me a $500 fine. I probably would have better luck finding a job there than I would here, though.

lucyladybug
Veteran
lucyladybug

Aww I am so sorry you got such a botch job on your hair. But glad you can laugh about it now.

Do you come back frequently to visit PA?

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Hi ladies, and that so sucked about the botched haircut..that would make me mad as well.

But I have short hair and when mine gets messed up, I fix it or have it fixed, it grows back..

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

That's one thing I like about having long hair, you can go longer in between hair cuts!
Gosh, the last time I was in PA was about 13-14 years. My sister has a rinky-dink 2 bedroom apt with her 2 kids. I've lost touch with my friends, but I know I could stay with one of my old gf's but she lives closer to Philly, I'm sure my other friend in Jim Thorpe would put me up, too.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Thanks for the check ins ladies.

Happy Birthday Prackrat!!!!!

PrackRat
Diva
PrackRat

I'm here.
Thanks Tonya for the birthday wishes. It was a good day. I'm starting to feel old. I'm offically 40 something...
I've started my cards. I can't wait to get some more quality scrap time..
Have a good week end ladies.

cma2a17
Governor
cma2a17
In response to PrackRat

I'm still here just really busy with work right now.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to cma2a17

happy belated birthday Nicole.. It was my sister's birthday on the 7th too!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I have to finish another swap up, which is just putting stuff into envies for a swap, and to mail off one that I just finished. I plan to start mine next weekend after I am done with FINALS for school. I will need some much needed SCRAPTIME or mediation relieve after 11 weeks of hard studying. It was rough, never take three classes, work full time and have a family...lol. UGH is all I can say.

I plan to try and get almost all mine done while on a weeklong break from school. For the ones that I don't get done, I will work on when I need a break in between working on school work the beginning of next quarter. But I will have all mine done. I have papers picked up for some great cards that I plan to use. I bought some new Bo Bunny papers, basic grey, and others. Whatever drew my attention and I thought would look great on some cards. New embellishments, die cuts and my Cricut cartridges that I haven't gotten to use yet. I plan to use on this batch of cards for you FINE LADIES!!!!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Thanks for all the check ins too ladies.

armygirl
Diva
armygirl

Hi,,JCI,,been really busy with the party planning for my daughters Quinceanera on June 23, the days are flying by now and I still have so much to do.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to armygirl

Hi there! im here going crazy with my busy life.. not used to being so busy!

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

jci

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Cool ladies. I am busy with finals and stuff. see you ladies this weekend after all the craziness is done with my school work.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I'm having a garage sale this weekend and finishing two of my swaps this week, so I'm busy this week as well. After this week, I will be working diligently on my cards!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Cool, your off to a good start. I am working on mine all this weekend and next week. I plan to knock them out while I am in my summer break for school.

lucyladybug
Veteran
lucyladybug

I have 5 more cards to make and then I am finished. I am trying to get them finished and mailed to TJCraftyWitch before we leave for vacation on Saturday.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Cool and I will let you know when they arrive.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Anyone want to join me for a ssswap http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15775...

cma2a17
Governor
cma2a17
In response to Drayia

I'm still working on mine

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics