Page 3 of 3 
Username Post: CLOSED_CMM Swap-2012-Private/Invite Only/MAY-JULY ROUND        (Topic#1574259)
ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to TJCraftyWitch

I will also let you know when im officially postal.. I have a few that I need to work on.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to ScrapAngel4

Armygirl your cards arrived and they are awesome. Love the goodies for the sets too. Thanks for the extras and the extra cards you included for me as well. I will mark you as RCVD.

armygirl
Diva
armygirl

Yayyy,,glad they arrived. And you're very welcome.

PrackRat
Diva
PrackRat
In response to armygirl

DC # 03112550000189556227
My return postage is going to come seperate.

SanuraScraps
Veteran
SanuraScraps
In response to PrackRat

Ladies,
I am sorry but I will not be able to complete this swap. Due to unfortunate financial circumstances and emergency family matters I couldn't complete all my cards. I do not want to hold u all up so please go on without me. I will have to take a break for a while as well. Maybe I will come back in a few go rounds but for now, I must say goodbye for a while. I'm no flaker but sometimes life happens...I'm sorry ladies.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to SanuraScraps

Thanks for letting us know, thanks hun.

Prackrat I will mark you as postal and I understand.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

I will be officially postal as of today! WOOT WOOT!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Cool!

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

My second envelope will be on the way tomorrow including shipping!
Thanks again Tonya!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Ms_Pebbles

No problem hun.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Lookin4newideas

I received two lovely pkgs with cards on Saturday. I got them out of the mail today. Prackrat and Ms. Pebbles.

Lovely cards from both ladies. Lovely goodies. Ladies you are all going to love these cards, they are fabulous.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

woot woot.. you should be getting mine very soon

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I got invited to go to NY/camping for the weekend so I haven't been home since Thursday.. so I didn't make it to the post office yet.. sorry.. Tomorrow. If I can find where I put them! Ruh roh.. I had two other packages ready to mail out last week, too.. oops!!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Opps!LOL!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Kim your cards arrived today. They are awesome honey. Great job. Love the goodies too. thanks for the alpha metallic stickers. Love'm.

Will mark the first page.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

Oh Im so glad they are ok.. I was so worried!

yw for the hostess gift girlie girl

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Told you ladies that are new to our card swap that you would be overly critical of your work.

I loved all the cards everyone has made and if any lady doesn't like any of the cards that anyone makes. Just send them my way, I will gladly use them.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

My cards are in the mail, sent priority. I have confirmation, if needed.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Cool, thanks hun. I have two more that are on there way. I know for sure one is postal and will PM the other tonight to see if she is postal now as well. As soon as they all arrive, Mom and me will swap them out fast and will get them all back you ladies fast.

I am almost done with mine. I am sorry that I am behind. Between schoolwork, swaps, work and me and my son going to doctors alot lately. It has eaten up some of my spare time. I am sorry ladies. When your back has a pinched nerve for over a week and then something else is still wrong. And we don't know what it is, it has made me not able to bend over my craft table to create my cards and I have been with a heating pad on my back. But I am determined to get mine all done this weekend. I have some extra time off this weekend. I also have some great goodies for you ladies in your goodie bags. I plan to add some extra to you all for the wait as well.

armygirl
Diva
armygirl

I hope you will soon be feeling better from your Back pain,,,,Im excited to get these back and see all the cool creations from our Crafty ladies.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to armygirl

Its starting to feel better. Thanks.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

RCVD Sally's cards tonight. Lovely cards. Thanks for the hostess gift too. Love it.

I am waiting on Drayia's to come. I am finishing all mine up this weekend.

Waiting to hear from one lady, haven't heard from her and don't know if the cards are postal or not.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

yw... glad my cards made it safely.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

im back from vacay!

glad your feeling better Tonya

lucyladybug
Veteran
lucyladybug

JCI. Getting excited for the cards to arrive! It's been a stressful summer and this will cheer me up!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to lucyladybug

I am waiting on Drayias to arrive and then I will swap these out. I haven't heard from the other lady and have pmed her twice, if hers arrives when Drayia's does then I will swap all them out, if not, then some of you ladies will receive extra sets of your own. Some sent before Sanurascraps dropped out and the other is cma2a17 sets if she doesn't get hers sent in. I am finishing up mine.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

Christy was working on hers about a week or two ago. She got a job promotion to so I know she's been extremely busy with that.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I know but she has been on here since then too and I have pmed her numerous times and haven't gotten a reply. I just want an update, I can understand if she is behind. I just haven't heard nothing since her last check in.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I know what you mean...

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

Tonya if you do something like this again - could I join? Depending on how many/how long to create?

Kim was telling me about this on the phone tonight. I was so excited but yet scared. I would love to trade cards or at least card toppers. I am pretty particular on which card brand I use, I dont like sending out cheap cards which is why I asked about the topper?!?!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Sassie

We make cards not toppers, but that is an idea that we could do as well. Let me think on it hun. We could choose 3 1/2 by 4 1/2 make for cards that are 4 1/4 by 5 1/2. and then do ones that are like 4 by 6 for the bigger cards. And just make numerous toppers that are embellished. They can be squared, rectangle, oval or circle. Sassie you gave me a great idea for the next round, it can be two separate ones: Toppers and cards w/ envies.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I like the idea of toppers instead of the cards.. especially if we leave the inside of the cards blank and have to provide envelopes.. why not just do the toppers, then we can provider our own cards and envelopes. This way it's cheaper to mail. And if it's a 3.5 x 4.5 topper we could put on a larger card base if that's are thing and add a frame or whatever. I like, I like...

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I know this I think i am going to add to the next round. Make two groups. And when I make two groups, I might limit to 5 in each group, so less cards to make, unless the person wants in numerous groups.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Ladies we are still waiting on Drayia's cards she is mailing them out again priority, because her darn PO lost her first set. Good thing is they were insured and they had to reimburse her, but all her hard work had to be redone. That truly sucks as we all know when we work hard on our stuff and they disappear. I told her I think her PO has a secret scrapper and she is taking her scrapping goodies at times.

So we will wait to get hers as she has been a friend and swapper/hostess of many swaps and I have made her wait on my stuff before so I am MORE then welling to wait on the new set. IF anyone doesn't want to wait, I can send your cards back to you unswapped if you don't want to wait.

I am finishing up mine as well, I have a few more to sets to make.

If Christy comes back here and checks in and lets me know she is postal then I will swap hers out as well.

Sorry for the delay ladies, but we know that life happens and the PO isn't always the most reliable way to mail anymore. They keep losing packages..ugh. I have had it happen to me several times with handmades and storebought stuff. I have learnt to insure on anything more then $10 worth of stuff.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

I have np with waiting.. I understand.. and Im so glad that the PO is reimbursing her.. the CA postal service stinks

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

I have no problem with waiting either. I've had a sad and hectic week so I'm just now about to mail you my envie that I was supposed to send days ago.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Pebbles no worries, life can kick us all in the butt at times. I know...its cool ladies and thanks for understanding.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Told it should arrive no later then Thursday Tonya, I hope you like the hostess gift. Was able to finish it and send it with package. Think it suits you to a T!!

PrackRat
Diva
PrackRat
In response to Drayia

I'm still here. Life has been out of control busy... I haven't got my postage in the mail yet. Monday for sure. I have no problem waiting either. I'm too busy now to enjoy them anyway. School starts Monday so I an hoping that things will settle down. Have a great week end ladies.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to PrackRat

Cool ladies, Drayia I will let you know when they arrive and I am sure that I will love the gift. That is so thoughtful hun.

Nicole that is fine, I understand about school and stuff.

armygirl
Diva
armygirl

JCI,,,Im good with waiting for the others.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to armygirl

Thanks hun!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Heres a pic Tonya
Hostess Gift By Drayia

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to Drayia

Cute Witch and Embellies Drayia.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to armygirl

I love it, thanks so much Shana.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

we all new that you would love it.. Your such a special person to us.. enjoy..

and great job Shana!!!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

RCVD Shana's cards ladies. Very lovely cards, she did an awesome job and you ladies will love them. Thanks for the hostess gifts too.

I am behind on my school work because yesterday, today and tomorrow am watching my grandson during the day. I am working on school work now. I have to work all weekend. But I will get these swapped out Sunday and Monday, and get them postal I hope on Monday back to you ladies.

I truly appreciate the patience of all you ladies and sorry for being behind. Working and trying to get your degree is hard work. Leaves little play time and if you slack too much..you end up in trouble and are behind...lol. I love all that you ladies have done and created. This is a great round!!!!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I'm excited to see each and every card. I love looking at the gallery of cards and all the different blogs. It will be so cool to actually have some in my hands to drool over! I probably won't want to send them out to anyone! But now, I've lost my mojo for scrapping and now all I think about is how this or that would look good on a card and how I wish I didn't throw this scrap away or give that away.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Pebbles your money came today and I plan to get those goodies.
Swapping these out this week ladies. I am sorry for the delay...you ladies are awesome.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Cool beans! Thanks Tonya! :)

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

I am especially awesome.. just saying...

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

• ScrapAngel4 Said:

Yes my friend...you sure are! LOL just joking!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

• ScrapAngel4 Said:

You are too funny! But I agree with Pebbles!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

HA HA!

PrackRat
Diva
PrackRat

OK. I get the major slacker award. I have not make it to the post office. I can't seem to catch up. It will probably be Saturday. Sorry for the delay...

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to PrackRat

Hey Nicole, I was going throught my containers of emblishments and came across some that you made years ago. It amazes me that I have been here and swapping for almost 5 years. I have some incredible pieces of art that many of my sb.com friends have made me and it was great to go throught them all again.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Drayia

Ladies I have had the flu/or something for three days. I am sorry for the delay. I haven't made it to get the goodies. Mom and me are getting these swapped out this weekend and I will mail them off Monday ladies. I apologize for this. My one son has a GI procedure tomorrow before I go to work, so I will be there from 830am until noon or later. They keep scheduling these only a week out and I thought I would have this completed by now. I am not trying to be a slacker ladies so please forgive me.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

You seem to have the black cloud hanging over you. Hope you're feeling better. Hope your son's procedure went well today.

PrackRat
Diva
PrackRat
In response to Drayia

• Drayia Said:
Hey Nicole, I was going throught my containers of emblishments and came across some that you made years ago. It amazes me that I have been here and swapping for almost 5 years. I have some incredible pieces of art that many of my sb.com friends have made me and it was great to go throught them all again.

I know the feeling. It is amazing how time flies. We really need to work on using all those embellies. I find I do much more swapping than I do scrapbook layouts. That really needs to change.

PrackRat
Diva
PrackRat
In response to PrackRat

Tonya, I hope things went well and that you're feeling better.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to PrackRat

oh no the flu! htats horrible.. i hate the flu..

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to PrackRat

• PrackRat Said:

I know the feeling. It is amazing how time flies. We really need to work on using all those embellies. I find I do much more swapping than I do scrapbook layouts. That really needs to change.

I used a lot of my swap stuff on the cards I made. It felt good to clear out some of my swap stuff.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Ladies these are going postal today and some tomorrow if I can't get them all mailed.

I used some of my handmades that I have gotten from others or made myself in paper kits and stuff. It was a way for me to use some of my handmades with papers I had.

I am feeling better, but that darn flu bug hung on for a few days, every time I thought I was feeling better it made me lay down and rest.

I will post DC after all is postal. Thanks for your patience ladies and I hope you enjoy the cards as much as I do.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Yaaayyy!
I'm glad you're feeling better Tonya!

PrackRat
Diva
PrackRat

My postage is on it's wat to you. I took a chance and didn't get delivery confirmation. They wanted and extra $5.00 just for DC on a side card. That's crazy/
Tonya, I'm glad that you are feeling better.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to PrackRat

Its cool. I have everyones pkgs ready to go...I am heading to the PO in the afternoon after mom and daughter get off work. I have my grandson who is 6months old from 8am to 3:30pm tomorrow. Trying to take him and 7-8 pkgs to PO is not fun. I am in the midst of trying to change jobs as well, because my work has not been giving me the hours I need and cutting mine. Which doesn't pay my bills.

Nicole I will keep yours to the side and mail off the others that have postage.

I am sorry for the delay ladies. I believe I stuck 3-4 goodies in each ladies cards from me, to make up for the delay. I hope you like the cards I made as well. I know I love all the cards that you ladies made.

Getting to my PO is a hassle and its down the street. I am in a major construction zone...think it would be easier to walk over there sometimes...lol.

I am going to give this a month or two break and then start it with cards and/or card toppers.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Mom helped me get all the postage on them that needed it so we could easily make the trip faster to the PO..lol.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I truly feel like a slacker and hate being late with my own swap...UGH is all I can say and I am VERY SORRY. I am so glad I have a great BUNCH of LADIES this round that are not complaining that I am holding this up now...you ladies should all get your cards by the end of the week or next week. With the exception of Shana who lives in Canada and it will take approx. 2 weeks to reach her.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

Don't worry, TJ.. August was a weird month for everyone, at least for me and everyone around me. Blame it on the two full moons.

armygirl
Diva
armygirl

I don't mind a delay,,,I was actually glad you gave us more time to finish up the cards.
Plus You are always here and giving us updates with this swap, so don't worry too much about it.

PrackRat
Diva
PrackRat

I'm in no hurry. I agree that August was a weird month, I'm still trying to catch up with my life. I just keep wishing there were more hours in a day. Take care of yourself.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to PrackRat

All pkg as postal that I had postage for. Nicole I will mail yours as soon as I get the postage.

Its late and I will post DCs in the morning. I worked 12 hours and am exhausted and just got done fussing with two of my boys and had to drop them back off at their dads because I wasn't going to deal with their attitudes. They were mad at their dad and I was getting the ******** end of the deal. Well they can fuss and brew at dads and not raise my blood pressure, which is exactly what they did to me in an hours time. Long story and I am plum wore out.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Thanks Tonya...get some much needed rest.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Nicole your postage came yesterday, so I will mail it out to you tomorrow.

PrackRat
Diva
PrackRat

Yay. I was nervous about it because I chose not to get a DC. I'm not in a hurry.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to PrackRat

I will be away so I will let you know when I receive it.. my uncle is watching my dogs and will get the package..

glad your feeling better sweetie

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Got my package today!!!
Everyone did an awesome job!!!!! Thanks so much for all the goodies and the extra Tinkerbell goodies!!!
Thanks for hosting this Tonya!!!

lucyladybug
Veteran
lucyladybug

My package arrived today! I cannot wait to look at everything. My father-in-law just had a heart attack and I had a viewing to go to this point so life has been a bit hectic.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

ooohh I received my box too! I was so excited.. I peeked in and I luv everything I see so far.. tysm everyone!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Glad pkgs are arriving and all you ladies are happy with the goodies.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I got my cards yesterday and my goodies.. The cards are wonderful!!! thank you everyone. signing off..

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Yeah glad they are all arriving still. And that everyone loves them as well. its always so interesting to see everyones styles and flair.

armygirl
Diva
armygirl

I got my cards,,thank you so much to all the ladies and Tonya for hosting.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to armygirl

Got my cards in, Thank you everyone they are wonderful Christmas cards and I am already starting to address them so I WILL be ontime this year to get them mailed. Loved that fact that the major amount of goodies you ladies sent were also Christmas related. THANK YOU.

PrackRat
Diva
PrackRat
In response to Drayia

I got my goodies over the week end. Thank you ladies. Thank you Tonya.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to PrackRat

So happy that everyone has received their goodies and cards.

lucyladybug
Veteran
lucyladybug

Are we having another round?

lucyladybug
Veteran
lucyladybug

Hi everyone!

Is this swap going to start up again?

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Yeah I will start a new one up hun. I will get the thread started here soon and pm ladies with invites.

We will have cards and card toppers. I will work on it and post the thread probably on Sunday.

lucyladybug
Veteran
lucyladybug

TJCraftyWitch, did you start a new thread?

Page 3 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics