Page 5 of 5 
Username Post: ~*~MAY 2012~*~ Anything Goes Challenge!!! Sign Up until 5/10!!!        (Topic#1574359)
laurink
Idol
laurink
In response to jadebrit

• jadebrit Said:
I have internet at my apt! I am almost moved in. I still need a ton of things for the apt. One of those things being a scrap/dinning table lol Once I get my scrap space together it will be on ladies!

Yay! So excited for you Jade! Take pics when it's all set-up!

laurink
Idol
laurink
In response to Quay

• Quay Said:
Hellloooooo everyone! I see nothing has changed here! lol Looks the same as when I last got on here.

SO what am I doing today you ask? hehe My BFF is coming over and we are going to scrap!!!! It will be good to get back in the scrappin mood. With the whole knee thing it slowed me down. SO slow and steady...I should be ready to go next month with a bang!

OK I'm off to finish a LO...I will upload it as soon as I am done!

Hope you had an awesome friend-scrap!!

laurink
Idol
laurink
In response to Megan Ann

• Megan Ann Said:
Well, my mental health day turned into a mental health week! YIKES! I was so busy this week, but I had a day off on Thursday! And now I am taking a break until Tuesday, then back to the job hunt.... UGH!

I'm gonna post the June thread tomorrow!

Thanks for being patient with me ladies!

Megan we miss you of course!

I hope the job hunt and the moving and everything is going well! I'm going through a similarly crazy job hunt over here, so I know how you feel! Good luck and come back to the land of scrap soooooon!!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 05-27-12 01:04 PM
In response to laurink

• laurink Said:
  • jadebrit Said:
I have internet at my apt! I am almost moved in. I still need a ton of things for the apt. One of those things being a scrap/dinning table lol Once I get my scrap space together it will be on ladies!

Ok. Jade..my knee is able to sit for longer periods of time now, so I will challenge you to a duel scrap!!! And will see who wins out! *wink*

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 05-27-12 01:27 PM
In response to Quay

So I'm cleaning up my scrap AREA! Yikes!!! I have so many projects that need attention. So I am making them all available if I get so inclined. hehe Instead of having them stashed away until I get the time. Geeez! I figure if I keep them in plain sight I will be able to see them and hopefully get in the mood to do them!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 05-27-12 01:28 PM
In response to laurink

• laurink Said:
  • Quay Said:
Hellloooooo everyone! I see nothing has changed here! lol Looks the same as when I last got on here.

SO what am I doing today you ask? hehe My BFF is coming over and we are going to scrap!!!! It will be good to get back in the scrappin mood. With the whole knee thing it slowed me down. SO slow and steady...I should be ready to go next month with a bang!

OK I'm off to finish a LO...I will upload it as soon as I am done!

Hope you had an awesome friend-scrap!!

Ohhh Thanks so much... it has been a blast! She is coming over tomorrow as well since she has the day off! I'll take some pics!!!

justLyn
Queen
justLyn
In response to Quay

Total: 6,911
54 pts: comments (5/22)
6 pts: comments (5/24)

150 pts: Daily 5/20 – use a form of transportation
150 pts: Daily 5/21 – use water
5 pts: characters in title
25 pts: cs/pp
5 pts: ink, paint or mist
5 pts: journaling block or strips
5 pts: for another challenge http://digitaldesignessen tials.com/pages/adsr-7-challen...
10 pts: 8 x 8 or larger
30 pts: 3 see through items – letters in title
20 pts: my own design
10 pts: pictures
10 pts: person or animal in picture
10 pts: not square or rectangle pics
20 pts: smaller than 3 x 3 photos
33 pts: words of journaling
488 Total for page

I am only taking points for the bottom half of this, as DD did the top half
30 pts: photo corner, button, staple, brad, paper clip, etc.
15 pts: characters in title
15 pts: cs/pp
5 pts: fiber/ribbon/twine/floss /etc.
5 pts: ink, paint or mist
5 pts: 2 or more fonts in title
5 pts: patterned paper as background
5 pts: for another challenge http://www.the-lilypad.com/forums/showthread.php?17908-...
10 pts: items from stash over 1 year
10 pts: using a color palette http://design-seeds.com/index.php/home/entry/color-pick ...
20 pts: my own design
15 pts: pictures
15 pts: person or animal in picture
15 pts: pictures not squares or rectangle
30 pts: smaller than 3 x 3 photos
10 pts: single LO with 3+ photos
10 pts: overlap pictures with title or embellies
14 pts: words of journaling
244 Total for page

150 pts: Daily 5/8 – use scraps
27 pts: photo corner, button, staple, brad, paper clip, etc.
40 pts: cs/pp
5 pts: fiber/ribbon/twine/floss /etc.
40 pts: stamped image
20 pts: ink, paint or mist
10 pts: chipboard, cardboard, grungeboard
5 pts: using bling
5 pts: using glossy accents
5 pts: patterned paper as background
5 pts: using a punch
5 pts: journaling block or strips
5 pts: having a metal item
5 pts: for another challenge scraplift the person before you
20 pts: handmade flower
10 pts: items from stash over 1 year
10 pts: scraplift or using a sketch
10 pts: using a color palette http://blog.photocardboutique.com/wp-content/uploads/20 ...
5 pts: pictures
5 pts: person or animal in picture
5 pts: more than 5 yrs old
10 pts: larger than 4 x 6 photos
10 pts: overlap pictures with title or embellies
4 pts: words of journaling
10 pts: handwritten journaling
5 pts: clean up
441 Total for page

5 pts: update siggy
Total: 8,144

Edited by LyndaMarie on 05-27-12 02:06 PM. Reason for edit: forgot the links again

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to justLyn

Quay you are on. But I have to wait until after I get back from the beach. I will be gone the first full week of june then hopefully I will be a scrapping fool!!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 05-27-12 04:47 PM
In response to jadebrit

You got it...I'll even give you that week and we can start together on the same day!! How's that for kindness????? hehehe

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 05-27-12 04:52 PM
In response to Quay

Ok Lynda...here is my digi LO I promised ya... I love digi, it is so much more cheaper. I do love paper as much tho! hehe
And I am not adding up points... just for fun!

easter 2012 By Quay

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Quay

That sounds great quay! I just found out the funniest new today. Apparently my ex totaled his car that I basically gave him b/c it was paid off anyways his g/f bought him a new car for fathers day. Wtf is that? First of all a car for a fathers day gift seems a bit odd but why is she buying him fathers day presents? Shouldn't Westin be doing that? Which by the way is not gonna happen. He doesn't even bother to call and talk to Westin unless he calls for something else like divorse papers so he can hurry up and get remarried. What a joke. I say happy fathers to me since I do both jobs and I get the best gift of all. Seeing my baby everyday and him telling me he loves me "big much" with his arm wide open

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to jadebrit

jci

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 05-27-12 06:15 PM
In response to jadebrit

• jadebrit Said:
That sounds great quay! I just found out the funniest new today. Apparently my ex totaled his car that I basically gave him b/c it was paid off anyways his g/f bought him a new car for fathers day. Wtf is that? First of all a car for a fathers day gift seems a bit odd but why is she buying him fathers day presents? Shouldn't Westin be doing that? Which by the way is not gonna happen. He doesn't even bother to call and talk to Westin unless he calls for something else like divorse papers so he can hurry up and get remarried. What a joke. I say happy fathers to me since I do both jobs and I get the best gift of all. Seeing my baby everyday and him telling me he loves me "big much" with his arm wide open

OMG!!! What's up with that? What a creep...sounds to me like you both (Westin)are better off without him. Keep your guard up and always be smarter than him! hehehe (I know you will)

So now, I must go and get my scrap area ready for the big challenge next month! hehe

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Quay

thanks Quay. We are def much better without him!

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to Quay

+150 05/10: Use black and silver or purple and pink on a LO +150 pts.

+150 05/19: It’s National Photo Month! Create a layout with more than 4 photos on it (+4 photos for a single page, +8 for a double). +150pts

+150 05/25 : Pick a sketch from the Sketchy Thursday photo archives and use it to create your project today. http://www.flickr.com/photos/sketchythursda ys/sets/7215... +150 points
Used this sketch: May2012MSC-Week2BonusSket ch By Jamariel

+150 05/27 : Use a mask on your project for +150 points. (butterfly masking)

+400 WEEK 4: MAY 21-27, 2012 Scrapping Challenge
It's been a while since we did a recipe (sometimes called a count-down) challenge, so I think we should maybe do one of those, just so we don't forget how.
Here are the ingredients.
1 word title
2 chipboard elements
3 patterned papers (does not include cardstock)
4 photos (one big, three small)
5 stamped images
6 flowers (not to include chipboard from above)
7 buttons
8 brads
9 inches of ribbon
10 bling bits

400 points

Laura By Njr007
5 title letters
8 brads
7 buttons
10 gems
20 1 cardstock 3 pattern papers
5 1 ribbon
25 5 stamped images
5 purple ink
5 inked edges
5 glimmermist (Popcicle)
10 2 handcut embellies
5 diecut circle
10 2 chipboard (butterfly, crown)
5 used bling
5 pattern paper bg
5 for another challenge May Monthly sketch-Week 2 bonus
5 used metal (key)
10 12x12 LO
10 1 mask (butterfly)
10 using items over 1 year old (pink paper)
10 scraplift
20 4 photos
20 4 people in photos
10 3+ photos on single lo
10 embellisment on photo

240 for Laura LO

86 for 43 gallery visits 5/21
142 for 71 gallery visits 5/22
78 for 39 gallery visits 5/23
4 for 2 gallery visits 5/24
2 for 1 gallery visit 5/25
52 for 25 gallery visits 5/26
144 for 72 gallery visits 5/27

5 signature update

Current total *16409*

laurink
Idol
laurink
In response to Quay

• Quay Said:
  • jadebrit Said:

OMG!!! What's up with that? What a creep...sounds to me like you both (Westin)are better off without him. Keep your guard up and always be smarter than him! hehehe (I know you will)

So now, I must go and get my scrap area ready for the big challenge next month! hehe

I second what Quay said What a creep, you guys are better off without him!

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to GentlewoodFarms

Good morning.

Welcome to my week of challenges. I'm normally a whole lot more prepared so bear with me.

Today my husband, his father and I are fencing. I asked for the paddock to be finished by the end of March. Since it was not done we are doing it today in the heat.

5/28: Finish up your 1/2 finished projects. If this is cleaning your scrap room, finishing layouts, or cards, or even something around the house that you have started but not finished it is time to get it done. 50 points for every project completed. (up to 300 points)

Weekly Project:

For those of you in the US. Today is Memorial Day. This weeks project is to scrapbook about what you are thankful for. It does not have to be Memorial Themed but it does need to have meaning. 200 points for 1 page 400 points for 2 pages.

Weekly Photos:

Something Red
Something White
Something Blue
Something Yummy
Something Fun

Edited by DaNel Hicks on 05-28-12 05:21 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 05-28-12 08:55 AM
In response to DaNel Hicks

Goooooood Morning everyone!!

I spent all of yesterday evening, organizing all my scrap stuff. Getting pictures, memorabilia and tools in better order than what I had. SO now I am waiting for my BFF to get here so we can scrap the day away!

I have a ton of professional pics that need to have some justice done to them! Locked in plastic in a three ring binder is not the place I want all those pics in!

I do all my LO's the Creative Memories way. SO I need to order some 11x15 albums to put those 8x10's in so I have room to do a little somethin' somethin' on them!

I see everyone is winding down and soooooooooo looking forward to Jade and our little contest next month!!!!

I love a good challenge!! SO...I am off to stir my corn chowder were having for dinner tonight and I shall return! I promise!!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to YourScrapAttack

ACK! Sorry to not have posted the June thread. Will let you know when it is up!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

Yum!!! Corn chowder sounds good! I think I am having some kind of seafood tonight... eh. I am not a huge seafood fan, but hey, move to Louisiana, get offered a ton of seafood....live and learn!

We are having Kayla's niece's birthday dinner today! She is 4 months older than me (turning 26 this year) and she is pregnant with her 1st baby! Her 1 year wedding anniversary is June 4th, 2012--I am scrapping a book of her wedding, but do not have much finished. I want to work on it, but can't until I have an apartment, unpack my scrap stuff, etc. Oh well, I hope they like it when they get it!

I can't believe how differently my life has turned out compared to some of my peers. I was looking on Facebook yesterday at some of my old classmates pages, people I graduated high school with. I went to school with most of them since 1st or 2nd grade! And now a ton of them have babies and are married, some moved out of New Jersey, one to France and another to Australia! There is one MD I know of, a few who are getting their graduate degrees, most have jobs, at least one girl was killed (in 2005 at age 20, a girl I knew for all of my grade school and high school years). We had a pretty small senior class (about 400 students maybe?) so we knew most of the other kids well. I lost touch with almost all of them and only still talk to a few. I went to college and was sooooo glad to get out of small town, NJ, I never looked back! But it is weird to think of how much has changed, how the people have changed and how our lives have changed. I like thinking back to those years, but I am glad I got out of there. I don't want to be like some of the girls from my high school who are obsessed with breast feeding and post about it on Facebook WAY TOO MUCH! I like that I do not have the responsibility of a child at my age. Maybe, one day in the future, I might decide that I want to have a child (naturally, or adopted) but I could not imagine having one at 26! How do you have enough life experiences to make that kind of commitment at such a young age? Maybe it is not that young? I know for sure though, that it is not for me! I want a few more years to figure out what I want to commit my life to. Careers/jobs are flexible and can be changed. Children should be a lifetime commitment, and I certainly feel young when I think about committing the rest of my life to something or someone!

OK, Kayla was supposed to pick my up at 5 for the party, obviously she is late, so I better go figure out where she is! Have a great Memorial Day! Thank you to those who have served in the military and those who have loved ones who have served! As much as I hate war and violence, I will NEVER deny that they are heroes or fail to show them gratitude.

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Megan Ann

i'm officially in my new apt! Still need to do more unpacking and i need to grocery shop, but we are here for good! Tonight is out first night and I was excited and a little nervous!

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to jadebrit

Congrats Jade! May you have many happy days in your new home.

DH and I packed the truck this evening with items for the new house-dishes, linens, all the bathroom stuff, cleaning supplies, etc. I will unpack what we have tomorrow after Terminix leaves and then on Wed I am meeting the Verizon people, the locksmith and waiting on new furniture-we got a new Master bedroom set, a kitchen table, a sofa for the den and stadium seating for the gameroom (dh's room!). Refrigerator and washer and dryer will be delivered on Thursday. Will be back in Houston next weekend to pack more! June is goin to be a long month of packing and unpacking!

I want to try to play along again next month just so I can stay sane from the packing and unpacking but will see how much of my scrapbook stuff I can get there in the next week.

Here is a o I finished for the sb.com chocolate challenge

Best Fudge (for Chocolate Challenge) By Njr007
9 Title letters
3 brown pearls
15 3 papers used
5 ribbon
5 brown ink
5 inked edges
15 3 handcut embellishments
5 diecut
5 used bling
5 pattern paper bg
5 used punch
5 journaling block
130 journaling words
5 for another challenge-sb.com chocolate challenge
10 12x12 LO
10 ribbon over 1 year old
20 my own design
20 layout with no pictures
20 50+ for handwritten journaling

297 for Best Fudge LO

5 signature update

Current total *16711*

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to njr007

Nice LO Norma!!

Congrats Jade! Can I have your new mailing address? I have a little something to send to you!

Going to post the June thread in a little bit too!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

Here is June's thread!!!

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15769...

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to Megan Ann

jci.

laurink
Idol
laurink

• DaNel Hicks Said:
Good morning.

Welcome to my week of challenges. I'm normally a whole lot more prepared so bear with me.

I love the challenges DaNel! Looking forward to some scrap time later today!

laurink
Idol
laurink
In response to Megan Ann

• Megan Ann Said:

I can't believe how differently my life has turned out compared to some of my peers. I was looking on Facebook yesterday at some of my old classmates pages, people I graduated high school with. I went to school with most of them since 1st or 2nd grade! And now a ton of them have babies and are married, some moved out of New Jersey, one to France and another to Australia! There is one MD I know of, a few who are getting their graduate degrees, most have jobs, at least one girl was killed (in 2005 at age 20, a girl I knew for all of my grade school and high school years). We had a pretty small senior class (about 400 students maybe?) so we knew most of the other kids well. I lost touch with almost all of them and only still talk to a few. I went to college and was sooooo glad to get out of small town, NJ, I never looked back! But it is weird to think of how much has changed, how the people have changed and how our lives have changed. I like thinking back to those years, but I am glad I got out of there. I don't want to be like some of the girls from my high school who are obsessed with breast feeding and post about it on Facebook WAY TOO MUCH! I like that I do not have the responsibility of a child at my age. Maybe, one day in the future, I might decide that I want to have a child (naturally, or adopted) but I could not imagine having one at 26! How do you have enough life experiences to make that kind of commitment at such a young age? Maybe it is not that young? I know for sure though, that it is not for me! I want a few more years to figure out what I want to commit my life to. Careers/jobs are flexible and can be changed. Children should be a lifetime commitment, and I certainly feel young when I think about committing the rest of my life to something or someone!

Megan, Facebook is hilarious this way - you see right away that everyone else has babies and marriages and I know how you feel - I'm 27 and we're not talking about getting married anytime soon or having kids in the next few years either - there's so much to do first!! I couldn't imagine supporting another life yet, I'm still figuring out how to just make my life work, lol! So I know how you feel, lol. Next year is my ten year high school reunion, our grad class was 160 people!!! Ack!!

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to laurink

5/29: I'm in the process of dying one of my shirts back black. It faded somehow. (it is part of my pirate costume for the horse show)

Today use Black on at least 50% of your layout or card. 75 points card 150 points layout

Edited by DaNel Hicks on 05-29-12 04:53 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit

jci from my new apt!!

Quay
Quay 
Governor
Quay
  • Quay on 05-29-12 04:10 PM
In response to jadebrit

• jadebrit Said:
jci from my new apt!!

hehehe You are having a blast aren't you? hehehe

I would be too!:)

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Quay

I think we found a place!! at least we are applying to get it! I hope we do, there is only one unit available! It is a 2 bedroom townhouse! I am SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! I can't wait!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Megan Ann

Quay - I am having fun! I told my co-worker that i was going to dance around in my underwear b/c i can lol
Megan- good luck!

laurink
Idol
laurink
In response to Megan Ann

• Megan Ann Said:
I think we found a place!! at least we are applying to get it! I hope we do, there is only one unit available! It is a 2 bedroom townhouse! I am SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! I can't wait!

Good luck!!!!

laurink
Idol
laurink
In response to jadebrit

Jade - congrats on the apartment! Enjoy it!!

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to laurink

I will update the front later tonight. I'm still trying to get ready for this horse show that I leave for tomorrow.

Ok Today I have to shave 2 horses, clean up 2 others, pack the trailer, and get my own suitcase packed.

Our goal is to win some blue ribbons this weekend.

5/30: Blue needs to be the accent color today. (Blue for Blue Ribbons). 100 points

Edited by DaNel Hicks on 05-30-12 05:31 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit

hi ladies. Still no progress on my sb space, but hopefully I will get to it. I am so exhausted when i get home and have i have not been sleeping well So I am gonna try a little wine tonight to see if that helps me sleep a little bit better in the new house

laurink
Idol
laurink
In response to jadebrit

Good luck at the horse show DaNel! Bring home some blue!

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to laurink

OOPS almost forgot today.

5/31: Take 150 points for my scatterbrainedness for forgetting to post a daily today.

I'm off to log on as the challenge to update the front.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to laurink

yuck Jade, Hope you get settled in soon!

Still have not found a place we can agree on :-/

njr007
njr007 
Angel
njr007
In response to Megan Ann

Finished the monthly!

YOUR MISSION: Acquire or create a Smash Book/art journal (heretofore referred to as: “the book”). The book may be any size you desire, but mini-books will have a greater number of required pages to be completed. The book can be an unused (or used!) journal, composition book, notebook, or you can put together a book with scraps of paper & binder rings. The book can be a “Smash Book” which is from K & Company. Or any other collection of paper or other material bound together that can be scrapped on/written on/created on. Once you have the book, your mission is to create in it! YOU CAN CREATE WHATEVER YOU WANT!!! THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU TO EXPERIMENT IN! You will get +1200 pts for creating the equivalent of at least FOUR 2 page spreads or about 6-8 hours of creative work. If you have a mini-book (4”x6” or smaller), double the number of spreads to at least EIGHT 2 page spreads, but make sure you put in the required amount of effort regardless of the size of your book. MAX: +1200 pts

Smash Book Pages 1-2 By Njr007

2 stickers
15 3 papers
15 purple, blue, brown in’5 inked edges
10 2 diecut (rectangle and circle)
10 2 5x7 pages
5 used metal
10 discover sticker over 1 year old
20 2 pages with no pictures
20 My own design

107 for Smash Book Pages 1-2

Smash Book Pages 3-4 By Njr007

7 gems
1 button
4 stickers
40 8 papers
5 floss
5 brown ink
5 1 hand cut embellie
5 punch (flowers)
10 2 memorabilia (bible verse, cookie fortune)
10 2 5x7 pages
5 used bling
20 2 quotes on transparency
20 My own design

127 for Smash Book Pages 3-4

Smash Book Pages 5-6 By Njr007

1 brad
1 sticker
20 4 papers used
5 diecut (circle)
5 thank you note
5 punch
10 brown and orange ink
5 inked edges
10 2 5x7 pages
5 journaling block
28 journaling words
5 1 photo
5 photo taken in May 2012
10 photo with no people or animals
10 embellishment on photo
20 My own design

145 for Smash Book Pages 5-6

Smash BOok PAges 7-8 By Njr007

5 title letters
5 1 paper used
1 sticker
15 3 embellies
20 4 receipts
20 My own design
5 journaling words

91 for Smash Book Pages 7-8

Smash Book Pages 9-10 By Njr007

1 sticker
15 3 papers used
5 ribbon
5 diecut (circle)
5 mother’s day card
5 punch
5 journaling block
29 journaling words
10 2 5x7 LO
10 mother’s theme
20 My own design
5 1 photo
102 people in photo
5 photo over 5 years old
5 photo is not square or rectangle
10 photo is 3x3 or smaller

145 for Smash Book Pages 9-10

Smash Book Pages 11-12 By Njr007

5 1 paper used
5 punch
5 journal blcok
16 journal words
10 memorabilia mothers day card and James Avery card
20 My own design

81 for Smash Book Pages 11-12

Smash Book Pages 13-14 By Njr007

10 title letters
15 3 papers used
15 3 diecuts
10 black and pink ink
5 inked edges
20 My own design

95 for Smash Book Pages 13-14

Smash Book Pages 15-16 By Njr007

1 paperclip
1 brad
10 2 diescuts (house and tree)
15 3 papers used
40 7 sales cards, 1 card
20 My own design
5 journaling blocks
14 journaling words

126 Smash Book Pages 15-16

Smash Book Pages 17-18 By Njr007

5 1 paper
50 10 hand cut embellie
5 black ink
5 inked edges
1 sticker
5 punch
15 3 receipts
20 My own design

126 for Smash Book Pages 17-18

Smash Book Pages 19-20 By Njr007
2 stickers
5 1 paper
5 punch used
15 3 receipts
5 journaling block
11 journal words
20 My own design

83 for Smash Book Pages 19-20

+1200 for completing monthly

+150 for 5.31 daily

5 signature update

Current total *19190*

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to njr007

NICE smash book Norma!!!

laurink
Idol
laurink
In response to Megan Ann

great work Norma!!

laurink
Idol
laurink
In response to laurink

I can't believe it's already June! I was on such a scrapbookig roll a few weeks ago and then I got so busy that I totally didn't make my monthly goals! Oops! Onto June though I guess~!!

senora_x
Angel
senora_x
In response to laurink

• laurink Said:
I can't believe it's already June! I was on such a scrapbookig roll a few weeks ago and then I got so busy that I totally didn't make my monthly goals! Oops! Onto June though I guess~!!

Yeah I totally flaked this month! I HAVE to get back into the groove! I haven't really wanted to scrap for ages now!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to senora_x

(So please pm LOs completed/LO goal, total # point, total # daily challenges completed, and whether or not you did the monthly challenge by Thursday, May 21, 2012 9 pm EST/8 pm CST. THANK YOU!!!!!)

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to Megan Ann

6/20: Today is the first day of Summer. (and the longest day of the year) Take 150 points to celebrate the day.

Edited by DaNel Hicks on 06-20-12 03:53 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks

oops. Wrong month. I'll fix this now.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to YourScrapAttack

OK!!! Good news for Norma! She was the only one who I know met her goal! SOOOO, our May 2012 AGC WINNER is........

njr007!!!!!

{Please pm me your e-mail address so I can get you your gift certificate(s)!)

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

signing off!

Page 5 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics