Page 2 of 4 
Username Post: May BUDGET CHALLENGE - PLAY ALONG IF YOU DARE!!        (Topic#1574375)
ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations
In response to Vivian Lake

I finished a lo too!! we are on a roll ladies! I am starting my second now.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

glad to hear you are back at it Vivian.

I won one of the prize today. Hopefully that will keep my budget safe:)

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations
In response to tinadn

AWESOME CONGRATS!!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to ShaylaCreations

Way to go Tina I saw your name there!

Woo hooo ladies...look at us creating. I did one card and completed one full layout and put the finishing touches on a few others!

I won a prize TOO!!!! so so oober excited....maybe I wont spend any more money either...yeah ok...even i laughed out loud!!

Tonight we are hanging with friends and then tomorrow will be another scrappy day for me! Hanging out with Kelly at her new space!! I love being able to be creative the entire weekend!!

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake
In response to newtoscrapping2011

Well I managed to make one diecut yesterday afternoon, but generally focused on my house most of the time. Nothing like having company over to make you do those things you keep putting off!!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Congrats to you Courtney:) I can't wait to see what we get. The teaser photo has me stumped on a few items.

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations
In response to tinadn

AWESOME courtney!!

well ladies I got 5 pages done yesterday but some aren't in my gallery because they are for another sites challenges. oh and a card for another site.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

way to go - I missed out on my weekend at the cottage just because I was too much in pain and I passed out on Friday and yesterday was too woozy to do anything of value. Maybe a little later today.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to Ladybing Tammy

I went to As yesterday and spent a wee bit. I also finished a LO, a card, and started another LO. AND As called me last night to tell me that I won a paper pack! Guess I gotta go back today

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to runzalot81

note to Alissa - do not take your wallet! LOL

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations

OH NO! Tammy sorry to hear that, hope you feel better today, and the pain is gone!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to SonjaC

• SonjaC Said:
LMAO Pat!!!!! I wanna see pictures!!! I think every wedding needs 'that' relative to liven things up! Have fun even though you have to miss NSD! And be loud 'n proud!

OMG I was going through my stash last night in preparation for this weekend's crop... I do NOT need ANY thing else... though I do have a small list of things I wanna get... OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! What's wrong with me? I'll NEVER use that much paper as long as I live! I think I have a problem... Pat can I join your 12-step program?!

Well, the wedding went off without a hitch - although they did get hitched. They married each other in their bare feet, and if I'da know THAT was gonna happen, I'd have worn my beach sandals with my cowboy hat.

It was a fun wedding - maybe the funnest wedding I've ever attended. They're perfect for each other - both of them are "artsy" types and the ceremony was kind of a funky cross between Celtic Celebration of Mother Earth and Presbyterian High Church. The cover of the program was from last fall of the two of them dressing their own self-butchered chickens, which wasn't as disgusting as it sounds...it was black and white and very tasteful. But funky and odd, just like the pair of them.

She'll be an interesting addition to our family, and I'm so glad that Tom's brother has found someone that is really and truly his soul mate. He's been alone for a long time - something like 17 years now.

And Sonja, you're welcome to join my step program, but it's only TWO steps.

Step 1. Close the Checkbook
Step 2. Walk Away.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to GentlewoodFarms

Pat I am sooo glad you had fun at the wedding!

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

Pat, I bet that was a fun wedding!! Made me smile to read the description.

Tammy - Pain?? Sorry you felt bad this past weekend

Glad a lot of us was able to be scrappy this weekend!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Well I busted all over the place today. Lol

Spent $34 atquick quotes for their 60% off sale!

Also went to Kelly's and spent $50 on a gorgeous Lilly bee paper pack. Basic grey what's up and a few blingies

Had a great weekend

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Tammy sorry you aren't feeling well. Is the pain subsiding?
Alissa congrats on the win!
Pat sounds like a laid back wedding, I love going to a celebration that is comfortable and not stuffy.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

• Vivian Lake Said:
Pat, I bet that was a fun wedding!! Made me smile to read the description.

Tammy - Pain?? Sorry you felt bad this past weekend

Glad a lot of us was able to be scrappy this weekend!

I had a molar pulled on Wednesday afternoon and the infection was still there but it had to come out. Then a bone grafting thing was done so I would not lose structure on my face - I am in agony as a result!

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

Tammy - ugh!!!

Courtney -

I had a very satisfying weekend. Got lots done on my house and had a great playdate for my son today. PLUS got scrappy time too. AND I'm only working two days this week which is making everything just feel better for me.

northernmemories
Diva
northernmemories

I got a ton done on Friday night. Started at M's for some retail therapy and I spent nothing I just couldnt find anything that would float my boat except for 2 paper stacks they were 12x12 but I figured 8x8 or 12x12 didnt matter it was my no no this month. I got back home at 2 am!! I also won a door prize and I picked the label like stickers for free!!! So could you please cross that off my list. I was all pumped to scrap NSD and was trying to be good and get my errands done first and then my washer died so needless to say I didnt scrap. Today my DH bought us a new washer/dryer combo and while at Menards (hardware store) he bought me 2 cricut carts for $10 each! So in the end not a bad weekend

jnzmom
jnzmom 
Diva
jnzmom
In response to northernmemories

Melissa what cricut carts did you get? That is my weakness.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to jnzmom

well it stinks that you had to buy a new washer/dryer but hey you got 2 new carts out of it LOL.

tammy i hope you are feeling better really soon!! I wish I didnt have to work and could just scrap forever LOL...

I was really bad this weekend, but hope to be better the rest of the month LOL really I dont think there is anything else I could possibly need

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

OMG... 2.5 pages I'm behind?! It was TWO days ladies!!! LOL!

Vivian - LOVE the challenge you issued! I'm about two days late in responding, but I did four pages Saturday at the Expo crop and set up 3 more to be glued down. That counts right?! So I took your challenge head-on! Buuuutttt.... I also spent money... (More on that later)

CONGRATS Tina and Courtney for winning the prize packs!! SOO jealous! I guessed what some of those things are, but can't wait to see what all you guys get! You better post a photo!! And WTG Courtney for being the first to bust! *ahem* again... Sounds like you got some great goodies though!

Woohoo Shayla! You were on a ROLL!!!

Alissa - Congrats on the win, but I agree, leave your wallet in the car!

Oh Tammy!!! I hope you are feeling better soon! That sounds terrible! Are you done with the surgeries, or do you have more to go? Poor thing... take heart, the pain will go away soon!

WOOOO Melissa! $10 for a Cricut cart is a great deal! Which ones did you get?? (And Cheri, pretend you don't see her reply... )

Pat - LMAO!!!!! LOVE your two-step program! I left the checkbook at home, but it's the debit card that gets me in the most trouble... hehehe

Well I didn't win squat in the NSD, but I did participate remotely. That was fun, albeit a bigger challenge than I was ready for! (Took away from some serious scrappy time too!) I'm working on the album for the Week-long Challenge, but we'll see how much I get done since this is our Doctor appointments week... DH has two therapy appts, Hemotology follow-up, IV treatment, Upper Endoscopy, esophogeal x-ray and I have my OB appt...

The Expo crop was a blast! We had two really great table buddies who sat across from us. They were so much fun and we bonded right away! We participated in the games and competitions they did at the crop and the time FLEW by! I didn't get near as much done as I wanted, BUT I did come away from the Expo w/o spending too much! I actually came home with money!! (Helps to go through your stash before you go and see just how much you already have... LOL!) This Expo was much smaller than Ontario or Anaheim - only four rows of booths instead of the 9 at Anaheim!! And a lot of my favorite vendors weren't there. That said, the deals were way better here! One of the booths I like had their embellishment sale - buy 5 get the 6th free AND all their clearance embellies counted!! (Okay, I busted my twist of no additional flowers, but I got a lot of older ones I'd always wanted, but never bought!)

SOOO Vivian, all in, I spent $50 and you can cross off my Gelatos (I got the blue pack and LOVE them!), Prima Primer flowers, Sun Kiss notecards amd 3 for $10 flowers.
I also got the Prima wooden clocks, the sun kiss buttons, several of the Kaisercraft paper flowers, some vines, and a couple chipboard pieces! Also won a pack of Sassafras papers during the crop and my girlfriend bought me some cute baby embellies. I couldn't believe there wasn't a single booth there that had Thickers or any of the new lines I wanted!! I did see the MME pprs and nearly caved on those, but decided I still have a $40 Groupon for the LSS and I can possibly get those there!

So I'll probably bust this month, but what a way to go!! Sorry to be such a forum hog today...

northernmemories
Diva
northernmemories
In response to jnzmom

• jnzmom Said:
Melissa what cricut carts did you get? That is my weakness.

Chore chart and slumber party

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

I was wondering where you were Sonja LOL....sounds like you had a fabulous time!! Thats great!!

I will post a photo of what I get when I receive it!! Definitely!!

Monday is almost over woo hoo!! that means i have a meeting tonight and then I can come home and scrap the night away!!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

I got in and out of As without incident yesterday. I got Farm Fresh by October Afternoon. Eh, whatever. I say that but watch it become my favorite collection ever or something

My budget is $50. But I have some work to do before I allow myself to spend it.

BUDGET: $50
WISH LIST: Prima 6x6 papers and stamps, some Pink Paislee, ya' know, Spellbinders
TWIST: brads, lace, ribbon, and everything else

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

I have new drugs AGAIN - this is my last week at work - my last official day is Thursday so I really don't want to spend it home in bed although my boss told me today to call in sick tomorrow if I am this bad.

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

Tammy - I really do hope you feel better soon. I know how it is. Trying so hard to get off medication that my doctor just puts me on more cause I'm still in pain.

I'm using cricut's chore chart to make something fun for my kid. I just need something to attach it all too.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

Feel better soon, Tammy

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Ick, feel better soon Tammy!!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to SonjaC

Darn Tammy that thing is kicking you in the butt.
I hope you are feeling better very soon so you can see all your work friends before you move.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

well I hope hope hope that maybe I am on the mend now - this stuff seems to be making me feel a little better already.

northernmemories
Diva
northernmemories

• Vivian Lake Said:
Tammy - I really do hope you feel better soon. I know how it is. Trying so hard to get off medication that my doctor just puts me on more cause I'm still in pain.

I'm using cricut's chore chart to make something fun for my kid. I just need something to attach it all too.

try a cookie sheet?

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

oh Melissa that is a great idea - a cookie sheet!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Yes, I've seen that too. That way you can make magnets too:)

Glad you are starting to feel better Tammy.

I am going scrappy shopping with my gf today. I need to check out my budget.

carbphrek
Idol
carbphrek
In response to tinadn

tammy - take care, passing out is not fun unless a party was involved. OUCH. i'm starting to get weak in the knees just reading your dental issues.

I was out of town for NSD watching ds2 compete in a karate tourny. He didn't do well and is really upset. He's 6yo and does not like to lose...AT ALL!

pat - that wedding sounds like blast.

I stopped in Mike's and found punches on sale for 40%. I got my square punch $5.99 and 3 others - 3/4" circle for 1.99, a starburst for $1, a mini butterfly for $1 and a bursting circle(? no idea what its called - its a circle with little spikes) for $5.99 so I spent $17 w/ tax.

Edited by carbphrek on 05-08-12 11:12 AM. Reason for edit: fixing grammar

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to carbphrek

I could have sworn that I posted something here earlier...

Tammy, hope you feel better, and Tina have fun! can't wait to see what you bought!

Stacey looks like you got some great finds!!

I have dance class tonight then dinner and hanging out with the hubs

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Glad you're feeling a little better, Tammy!

Stacey - sounds like a fun, productive shopping trip! Love those!

I went to M's at lunch today. Decided I wanted to get the SMASH book to make my Week-Long NSD challenge mini. Think that'll count??? Really want to have a mini to look back on from as much of our time before baby as we can. Something our son will get to look at and know his parents were happy together, still are and that he has completed us! Spent $12.50! The book was on sale for $9.99 and today had another 10% off including sale items. Also got a pack of K & CO embellies 40% off and a clearance MM embellie pack. And that's it until the next paycheck!

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake
In response to SonjaC

seriously irritated that my purchase from peachy cheap is not here yet

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

What'd you order, Vivian?

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to SonjaC

I spent $12 at Tuesday Morning.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to tinadn

Seriously good haul there, Tina!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to tinadn

Vivian...i remember my shipment coming slow...

Alissa, I just got the email from Heartfelt creations...man I cannot wait for that new set!!

Tina, that was some grab!! love me some flowers.

Sonja, I think that is such an awesome Idea...I am sure he is going to love it!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

so annoyed at my husband LOL...tuesday nights I teach dance, and he usually plays golf then we do dinner....well its not 8:30, and I have had nothing to eat and he's not here...hes hanging with the guys...GRRRRRRR i would have just eaten if he didn't tell me to wait for him for dinner...Imma beat him LOL

Im STARVED!!!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

Courtney, the new set is incredible! I. Love. It. I don't know what was in the newsletter but they used my card for the sneak peek last Wednesday

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

I ate some real food!!!! woohoo still sore but at least it seems to be getting better! tomorrow is lunch/cake day in honour of my last day on Thursday. Then Thursday is 1st Thursday club (but it moved to the 2nd Thursday) in honour of my last day - we go out for appetizers and bevvies (of course that will probably mean gingerale for me due to these drugs but still) yummy!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

OHHH i will have to look closer Alissa!!

Tammy that sounds great...so when are you actually moving?

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

I'm going to pretend that the TM trip didn't happen! My budget is $30. Twist: nothing not on sale. Wish: anything but adhesive. I'm not very creative this month.

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to kdinsmore

Hi girls.

New paper in the store today - Simple Stories and somethingelseIforget. I will be playing with paper and July projects tomorrow.

Envy me. Big time. I am VERY excited!

Have not spent any money - I'm busy playing the "Use Your Scraps" challenge, which I'm finding very therapeutic, as I'm combining it with the Monthly Sketch one and doing my nephew's first year baby book.

I've finished 7 pages this month!

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

Tired this morning BUT I have the next 5 days off!!! What's a girl to do . . . hmmmmm?

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

ohhh I am envious of both Pat and Vivian!

Courtney - Ian comes this Friday (woohoo 2 more sleeps) and then we both leave together on May 24

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations

So I will probably break my twist today of not shopping till I use 1/4 of my new items... Hi my name is Shay and I am a scrap-shop-aholic.... I am posting here first hoping I talk myself out of it, I just ned this one more sheet of echo park all star bball paper and I have this GC and it doesn't make since to just get one item.. and even one item breaks my twist so I minds well go big... right?

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

wahooey Tammy...you must be so excited!! how are you feeling...

Shayla, dont look to me for unenabling LOL..I say go for it! LOL

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

I am feeling better today - I actually ate a 1/2 sandwich and a wonderful piece of Maple Pecan cake with Maple Icing in my honour! My last day of work is tomorrow, Ian comes on Friday and then the real work begins!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Ok I spent $70 on a sneak peak from the new SU catalogue and I ummm bought stamps - hangs head in shame....but I had to for my English friends who don't get the new catalogue until the october and all loved this one stamp set. I also ordered a retired one I forgot to put on my last order.

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

I had a fabulous day . . .

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

well I am glad you had a fabulous day -care to share?

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Sooo jealous of Pat and Vivian! I would LOVE five days off! Of course I'm gonna have 3 months 'off' very soon, but it's not really 'off' time since I'll have my new baby to care for!!

Yeah, Shayla, I'm not much better influence... I'll be busted by my next paycheck! And I'm using a gift card too! Okay, it's a Groupon, but same diff! I don't get to that store often so what's the point of only getting what I 'need' when I have $40 whole bucks to spend!

So glad you're feeling better Tammy! Sure looks like it by your spending! LOL!

Glad you had a fab day, Vivian!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

Alissa, I checked out your teapot card...and LOVE IT!!

How exciting Tammy!!

Dinner with my mother in law this evening and now just chilling with my husband!!

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

JCI ladies. I'm packing and sorting through stuff. My room will be the last one packed up!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to kdinsmore

Thank you, Courtney!

I'm hanging on tight to my budget but Mother's Day is this weekend...

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms

The new paper is from Authentique - The new Glory line. It's beautiful, and it's definitely fixing to be my DT Vintage project.

The other is the Summer Fresh line from Simple Stories. Pulled that to do a DT About Me project.

Gorgeous papers. I'm very excited to get to play with them!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

omgosh Pat, love your chicken and your new avatar!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

OMG I have the new Glory line too and wowsa is it a beauty. I am going to use it for some Phillies photos I have.

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations

LOL Sonja and COurtney!! thanks guys

jnzmom
jnzmom 
Diva
jnzmom

I havent spent a dime but I havent been any where either that is why. I'm starting to go thur withdrawals.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to jnzmom

Alissa, this might be the soon-to-be 'Mom' in me (literally IN me, get it?! Yuk yuk yuk) talking, but I don't think purchases on Mother's Day should count against our scrappy budgets! Just sayin'...

Pat, LOVE your avi! Finally get to see your beautiful, smiling face! Can't wait to see what you do with those new pprs and five days off!

So Shayla, did you spend your G/C yesterday???

See Cheri, now you have an excuse to go shopping on Sunday and spend some money!

And Tammy, doesn't your DH arrive today??? WTHeck are you doing online?!? Go get 'im girl!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Beans.... Just saw the sneak peak for the new EP 'Paradise Beach' and 'Enjoy the Ride' lines...

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

I am loving the EP note to self line!!

I think Tammys hubby comes tomorrow....EEEK So happy for her LOL!!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Hi everyone. I'm back from vacation. Have I missed anything exciting? Who busted first this month? Was it Courtney or Sonja?

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Kamananui

KKKKEEEEEELLLLLLYYY!!!!!! !!!
Welcome home!!!
(and I'm ignoring that snide comment of yours... Of course Courtney busted first! But I'm not that far behind... )

SOOO??? How the heck was the trip?!? We want photos! Did u buy your leather boots?!? How was the extra little cruise?

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

welcome home Kelly! We can't wait to hear ALL the details of your trip!

Sonja, Courtney is right - my Ian arrives tomorrow!!! My last day of work was today and then there was a gathering after work at a wonderful restaurant and my kiddos were just here to help out with a few things. I am starting to feel better but I ate and then my mouth was sore for 3 hours - so takin' it easy!

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

Welcome home Kelly!!

Tammy, I glad to hear that your mouth is "recovering". I can only imagine how hungry you really are (masked underneath the pain).

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Welcome back Kelly. Fill us in on your trip...
Tammy be careful sweetie. Stick with the soft foods. Don't overdo it too soon.

I sooooooo want the new EP Paradise beach!!!!

What do you ladies have planned for the weekend.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

You're right Tina - I do have to be careful - had a chicken caesar wrap last night and something must have got into the cavity where the tooth was - achy achy achy so had some wonderful scrambled eggs this morning - am rinsing, rinsing, rinsing but I plan to have some wine tonight too so that will kill anything that starts up anew.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

haha Kelly LOL...last month I did really good and made it almost to the end LMAO!!

You missed alot of enabling, too much spending, and lots of laughs!! But I cannot wait to hear about your vacation and see all the wonderful photos...FYI I am doing a Feeling British Challenge...so if you have any scrapping to do from England, feel free to join on it...

Cannot wait to hear all about it!! Tammy I hope you had a great time with your kids last night!! And I am sure you are having fun with Ian today!!!

carbphrek
Idol
carbphrek

ACK! The forum lost my place amongst the postings, I do not know where I left off.

need to read backwards......

I was at the LSS yesterday to drop off some layouts and I didn't shop! There was nothing new since last week, they hadn't checked in the boxes but I did spy EP & Studio calico boxes.

Then today I was in Joann's getting cake supplies for ds2 party next weekend. OHHHH they had the Basic Grey Serendipity & Shine On and the best part it was 40% off! So I roughly spent $17 on that. Oy, that was not on my list. I'm not a big fan of BG but this is beyond cute with cupcakes in bright colours.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to carbphrek

LOL, well then I retract my previous statement, Tammy and reapply it to today! Hope you're enjoying having your dh back today! And of course hoping the pain has gone back down!

Stacey, haven't seen those BG collections yet... hummmm And 40% off is a good deal! Lucky!

Courtney, I'm surprised at you! Scraputante sent out a coupon for Mom's Day this weekend and you didn't enable us!!

This weekend I will be doing very little shopping (I hope!) Trying to finish my mini for the NSD Weeklong challenge and my Round Robbin for SOD. I even started on my Feeling British and Scraplift Courtney pages, but those will take a backseat until the RR and mini are done!
On the plus side... we finally get our new couch and desk this weekend!!!!!! I am SOOO excited!!!!

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake
In response to SonjaC

new furniture!!! I'm jealous. Currently our LR has NO furniture in it except small bookshelves. We plan on making bookshelves for that room and buying comfy furniture for a library kind of setting. But currently, it's just a lot of empty space for the dogs to play LOL

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

LOL, that's what ours has been since February! We've been sitting on camp chairs and eating on the coffee table in front of the TV because the dining room table is currently the office/scraproom/storage space! The cats have enjoyed all the space, but I can't wait to have an actual LR!! I fully intend to fall asleep on the couch Sunday night!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to SonjaC

I browsed Ms but didn't buy anything.

carbphrek
Idol
carbphrek

We have a mandate in the house...no new furniture until the boys go off to college or we move into a bigger house and have a real living room that is off-limits to dirty, grubby, sticky, little boys.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to carbphrek

Vivian, that is exactly the look we are going for in our living room....right now its a hot mess LOL...everything is off of our bookshelves, and tomorrow is the day that I rip up the carpet. Then tomorrow evening DH and I are putting the floor down in the living room. We decided to do it ourselves. And we are going to have done the basement floor and the living room floor for 1/3 the cost they wanted to just do the living room....I think I should be able to spend the rest at convention LMAO!!

Wahooey on new furniture Sonja that is so so so exciting!! I didn't get a chance to enable you all because I was crazy busy at work today...i swear the people i work for are insane...nice, but insane LOL...there are most moments of calm with some moments of extreme chaos!!

Don't know how much scrapping I will get done this weekend but I do need to work on my RR layout...and mothers day cards...we won't see my mother in law or step mother in law on mothers day, but thats ok...we will see them both next week!

Hope all of the moms have an awesome mothers day...

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake
In response to carbphrek

• carbphrek Said:
We have a mandate in the house...no new furniture until the boys go off to college or we move into a bigger house and have a real living room that is off-limits to dirty, grubby, sticky, little boys.

grubby, sticky little fingers are the best. Not so much for furniture though

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Happy Mother's Day weekend ladies:)

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to tinadn

Gah, I love new furniture. I like buying new furniture as much as scrapbook supplies. Speaking of scrapbook supplies, I'm seriously jonesing for the new GM on the F2F site. I don't need another bottle of GM, but that dang blue color is sooooo pretty. What to do, what to do...

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Kamananui

Oh Kelly. I love my GM. Have you seen the new plain Jane line? Scraputante just got a whole bunch. That's what broke my budget last month

Happy mothers day to all the moms

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Oh and she has 15% off for mothers day weekend!! Use the code MOM15. plus you can still use my free shipping code!!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Oh NO, Stacey! Is that what I get to look forward to?? I mean, DH has to count for part of that, right? LOL

Fear not, though... we got the micro-fiber WITH Scotchguard treatment and lifetime stain treatment! Hahahaha!!! Now... to keep the cat fur off the couch...

Well I finished my NSD mini album today (finally) now to get started on my SOD RR page... I've got four hours tomorrow afternoon until the movers arrive with the furniture so I think I can get it done then... Seriously, though, WHO delivers on MOTHER's Day?!?

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Okay, Kelly... you and your enabling spirit can go back on vacation!! I'm jonesing for those GMs too now.... Did you cave??

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake
In response to SonjaC

Happy Mother's Day! I plan on getting out and shopping. However, it's dreary rainy here so I may not get out . . .

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Happy Mother's Day!

The dh (who spoiled with a Kobo Vox but it is in England) is getting ready to go out to brunch (God he takes FOREVER to get moving) as it is our 1st Anniversary! I got him Toronto Blue Jays vs New York Yankees tickets for Thursday.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Happy Mother's Day, ladies!

Happy Anniversary, Tammy. Sounds like you have a fabulous day planned.

Sonja, I have not caved. Yet. I keep staring at those pretty colors. Think it may be inevitable. I'm trying to talk myself out it. Think it might be a better idea to put the money towards a new Beach Body program. I have 8 extra pounds of European food on my hips that's needs to go bye-bye.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Kamananui

Happy Mother's day!!

Happy Anniversary Tammy!

Kelly, you can rest easy then, I was about to cave and it said they were sold out! Oh well, wasn't meant to be then, right?!

Hope everyone enjoys their days!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to SonjaC

Thank God! I would have picked them up for sure if they hadn't sold out.

northernmemories
Diva
northernmemories
In response to Kamananui

Hi all happy mothers day it has been a busy week I tell you and you guys talk way to fast lol. So welcome back, happy anniversary, happy birthday to your little boy glad your feeling better. lol did I miss anything? Oh yah no new furniture till we no longer have a dog. I guess I better start checking in Daily. no money to spend so no spending is happening

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

Hope everyone had a good day yesterday. I did get out and spent some $ at J's. But it was all boring stuff. Stuff I actually needed.

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms

Morning, everyone!

I'm still not spending... mostly because I'm not GOING anywhere.

I did get a project done with the Glory line by Authentique, which will be a July class for my LSS.

carbphrek
Idol
carbphrek

Morning. I didn't leave the house at all yesterday, I just played with paper.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to carbphrek

Stacey that sounds like the perfect day..Sadly I didnt leave the house either most of the weekend. Saturday I pulled up the carpet in the living room and hallway. Then yesterday, DH and I laid the new floor down...It looks awesome but my god it was alot of hard work!!

Kelly and Sonja, you know scraputante has those colors of GM hehe, just sayin' if you really think you need to have them I have them and they are pretty fabulous!!

I have to scrap my round robin layout tonight...not going to be my best work, but it will be done.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to carbphrek

• carbphrek Said:
Morning. I didn't leave the house at all yesterday, I just played with paper.

Sounds like the perfect day to me!

Actually, that is how I spent my weekend! We really didn't leave the house much... spent Saturday cleaning for the furniture delivery and working on my NSD mini album. Yesterday we rearranged the living room to make room for the new stuff and I finished my RR page for SOD. So I pretty much played with paper all weekend!

And Courtney SHOOSH!!! I don't need ANY more mists! I can't fit the ones I have in my mist box! But I really did like those colors... rats...

Pat, did you post that page yet??? LOVE that Glory line - I stalked it out online.. heh heh heh

Page 2 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics