Page 3 of 4 
Username Post: May BUDGET CHALLENGE - PLAY ALONG IF YOU DARE!!        (Topic#1574375)
newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

LOL Sonja....well if you lived closer we could share...but you have to be all the way across the country LMAO!!

We have officially started to try and conceive...eeks im nervous and so happy and excited at the same time!!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to newtoscrapping2011

Officially, huh? That's the fun part though! :P

Edited by SonjaC on 05-14-12 10:42 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

Lmao Sonja...well we werent NOT trying before LOL...now we are actively trying LOL... And then you can call me SHAMU lol

Speaking of...I dont think I have seen any photos of the baby bump??? Show us woman LOL I bet you are just absolutely adorable!!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to northernmemories

OHHH i just won a Cricut Mini on evil bay for $70....but its not for me so not included in my budget..its a christmas present for my sister in law.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Sneaky Courtney... You get to shop vicariously through Christmas presents! CHRISTMAS?! I cannot even THINK of that yet!!!

LOL! Yeah, I've been hiding from the camera, but it's really hard to now... DH got me on the new couch last night and let me just say I look like I have a basketball under my top! EEK! Not sure 'adorable' is quite the word to describe it... especially with my ham-feet... Think of your Easter ham wearing my shoes...

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to SonjaC

• SonjaC Said:

Pat, did you post that page yet??? LOVE that Glory line - I stalked it out online.. heh heh heh

Why yes. Yes, I did. But I see that you already have seen it, so I won't post it here.

carbphrek
Idol
carbphrek
In response to GentlewoodFarms

Morning everyone.

courtney - WOW that is some brutal work and I'm not talking babymakin'
and Christmas shopping already...thud..thats me hitting the floor

sonja - i'll take your mists LOl, who needs a stinking box when you have a bookshelf.
and my feet were beach balls the week before delivery, I'm sure they would have been zepplin size if I had gone to term.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to carbphrek

Lmao Sonja...i bet you are adorable...Ham feet and all!

I am hoping to have the majority of my christmas shopping done by august...that way it hurts a little less come december...Plus with my sister in law being a first year teacher, I thought the Cricut was a perfect gift for her...and maybe i can lure her into the world of scrapbooking LOL

I got my prize from NSD yesterday and woo hooey it is full of goodies!! I will post a picture later tonight.

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

Pat, I love Authentique! My favorite lines are from last summer, in yellow, pink and blue. I'm using them for my sil's album, if I ever finish it!

I could use some new furniture, but that's not going to be happening for a while, since we're moving and financially challenged! We could use a new mattress and a bed frame though. I'd like to have living room furniture that matched. I did get pizza sauce on the cream wool rug, so it's time to get it cleaned! I've had it for 4 years and why did I buy a cream wool rug?

I've been really tempted to by stuff at Ms! I did spend $10.10 at A's (41% off coupon!), and got the McGill paper rolling tools so I can make 3D flowers. I've had my eye on them for so long now. I want to try a flower punch I have at home, so I don't have to buy a McGill one unless I have to.

I've been working through my ppr stash and made some cards for my mil's mom's day gift and a craft sale. I'm working on throwing away scraps, since I don't want to lug them round any more. I did bring 2 bags of scrappy stuff on my trip and my Ott light though.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to kdinsmore

Courtney, good luck with all the baby makin'. And shame on you for trying to enable me on those GM. I really want two of those colors. Drats! I'm trying to be good. I haven't even walked into my scrap room since I came home.

Sonja, post the belly. Do. It. Today.

Katie, are you still working at Ms? Today will be my first day back since I left for Europe. Can't wait to see all the new stuff. I need some of that MS clay. So many new classes. I need to make time to make samples. Feel overwhelmed with everything right now.

Anyway, hope everyone has a good day. I'm still working on catching up the laundry my husband saved for me. I've lost my crafy mojo, and hope I find it under a laundry pile. If I'm not back by tomorrow, send a rescue party. It means when I opened the door to the laundry chute, the pile fell on me and I'm buried alive under dirty draws...

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to Kamananui

Kelly, I'm still working at Ms. My store just got the Ms clay, but I haven't played with it yet. I just played with the Cricut and figured out how to make a baby onsie box. Took me 2 hours to teach myself. I'm working on class examples for the open house and a class. I've only taught 1 class so far.

My grandma had a laundry chute, and I loved having the laundry fall down. She also had a laundry line and I loved the sound of the wheel clacking as I flung the line out.

I've lost some of my crafty mojo in my packing piles, but I'm getting it back very slowly. If you find your mojo under a laundry pile, I can find mine under a box of books!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to GentlewoodFarms

• GentlewoodFarms Said:
  • SonjaC Said:

Pat, did you post that page yet??? LOVE that Glory line - I stalked it out online.. heh heh heh

Why yes. Yes, I did. But I see that you already have seen it, so I won't post it here.

Yeah... soon as I posted that, I went and stalked your gallery... SOOO loving that ppr!!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

Stacey - Zepplins!! That's a good analogy - and very accurate I might add... I only have about three or four shoes (from my closet-full) that actually fit. I miss my pumps, but would probably look like a side-show attraction in them now... Come see the amazing the Fat Lady on Stilts!

And DH is sooo sympathetic (actually he is..) He told me last night at our lamaze class that the stars tattoo I have on my right foot is looking more like a constellation now... LMAO!! A$$.... :P

OOOO Courtney!!! I wanna see the prize pack!!!! I've crossed everything I have that I win the Grand Prize pack, but I severely doubt it.. I'll live vicariously through you though!

Katie, Yikes! a cream rug?! You are brave! But then again... our new couch and chair are khaki We were eating cherries while watching the Laker game last night and I thought... that was MENTAL of us to get a khaki-color couch... The good thing is the furniture company we got them from has a lifetime stain-treatment service - they come right to your house and treat any stains, no questions asked! That'll pay for itself in this first year alone!

LOL Kelly!! How nice of him to save you the laundry! I'm organizing a search party! Good luck back to work today!! Stay AWAY from the new goodies!!!
And I'll see my belly pic and raise you a couple shots from your trip!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

LMAO come on Sonja....

Kelly are you surprised I tried to enable you?? I mean thats what I am really good at...LOL and scraputante keeps getting new stuff its killing me!! she enables me so I pass it along!!

I have to make mothers day cards and a birthday card tonight...i know im behind on the mothers day card lol but we didnt see my mother in law sunday, we are seeing her tomorrow..

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

Sonja, I wanted a cream rug since my parents had one. I foolishly thought it would stay clean and I make everyone take off their shoes. No kids or pets for us, so it's still in good shape. That will change in a few years, so I guess we'll have to get a new rug.

Kelly, I forgot to mention that I miss doing DH's laundry while he's up north, so I had him bring his home. I did 4 loads and I usually do 1 or 2.

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake
In response to kdinsmore

this challenge doesn't need a host - it runs itself!! I'm tired. Bought 50 Shades of Grey 2 days ago. Can't sleep . . . must read . . .

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to Vivian Lake

Katie, you miss doing his laundry? Are you feeling okay? That's one thing I'm not sure I could miss about my dh... lol! But to each her own!
That does make sense on the rug and I'm sure it looked really nice! We're trying to keep the cats off the couch/chair, but that is proving next to impossible! And I get nasty glares from Luci for my pains...

Lol Vivian! Been there... if a book is really, really good, I can finish it in a day or two, but I forego sleep in the meantime! Enjoy!

tinadn
tinadn 48
Queen
tinadn

• Vivian Lake Said:
this challenge doesn't need a host - it runs itself!! I'm tired. Bought 50 Shades of Grey 2 days ago. Can't sleep . . . must read . . .

I just finished book 3, going to start over;)

northernmemories
Diva
northernmemories
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
  • Vivian Lake Said:

I just finished book 3, going to start over;)

Wanting to get my hands on these books...

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

Oh, that's on my summer reading list!

I made it through Mother's Day weekend without spending any money.

What's with all the babymaking talk? I need a drink.

carbphrek
Idol
carbphrek
In response to runzalot81

lmyfao sonja! a constellation!

I'm waiting for a good deal to pop up for 50shades for my ereader. I hate buying digital books cause you can't share them easily. (well, 1x). And I hate buying books cause I can't stand the smell of newsprint, can't read it in the dark while lying on my side and then I have to find room on my shelf to store it.

ThankBob after almost 20 years dh has decided to do his own launry. He washes & dries it and then it sits in a basket in the middle of the living room until its empty or I dump it in his office.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

LMAO Alissa! I saw your new card on the HC blog...beautiful!!

Vivian, I have heard that those books are absolutely amazing!! I hope to have time to read one of these days and dive in...

Katie...good for you on the cream rug...i could never do it...although after pulling up my old carpet in the living room, I have vowed to NEVER have carpet in my house again....ITS GROSS!! I vacuum 2-3 times a week and there was still about a pound of dirt under the carpet and padding...totally shkeeved me out...as soon as the train room is emptied that carpet is coming up next....and then the spare bedroom/babies room carpet...that is the last of the carpet in our home....

And Katie...I would be happy to send you my laundry LMAO!! i do so much laundry its insane..it never seems to end...I HATE IT!! lol

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

I didnt get a chance to post a pic of my goodies that I won from NDS here at scrapbook.com...but here is what i got...dancinirish posted hers so I am stealing her photo LOL

NSBD Goodies! By Dancinirish90

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

LOL Alissa - rub it in why don't you... I could SOOO use a glass of wine... Only one more month... only one more month...

Gads... one more month and we still do not have a name picked out for this kid!!! EEK!! For the record though, Spanish and Swedish names do not combine very well... LOL

Okay, what is this new book series out now?? I'm devoid of good reading as I await James Patterson's 11th Hour coming to my library. (That's my way around the piles and piles of books, Stacey, I check 'em out at the library!) Cheaper too... though I nearly caved in Ralph's the other day as a nice glossy new copy of 11th Hour was available for 55% off!

Courtney, I agree on the carpet thing! OMGoodness... I looooove having HW floors now! We only have carpet on the stairs and in the bedrooms and an area rug under our new couch and coffee table. I will say tho, you see every single solitary speck of dirt and debris on HW floors... Not a bad thing, but I think we sweep or Swiffer 2-3x a day! And the little White Devil doesn't help because she insists on flinging the litter in her box all over the floor!

Drooling over your goodie box, btw! You lucky devil you! You don't really need that splat mat, the basically bare embellies or the masks, right??

tinadn
tinadn 48
Queen
tinadn
In response to SonjaC

Courtney wasn't it fabulous! I need to order my son's wedding pix cuz the turquoise items are perfect!!!!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to tinadn

BTW, spent $5 at M's last night... I got the SMASH stamp and a pack of Thickers that were 50% off and I'd been wanting... I was looking for the K&Company Ancestry frame pad, but they were out... Need it for a couple projects I'm working on! Anyone have this pad??
Products Referenced in This Post:

Edited by SonjaC on 05-16-12 10:26 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

Tina...it really was amazing!! i was so happy!

Sonja...back off my masks LOL i will smack a pregnant lady HAHAHA!! OMG LITTER...my cat loves to throw it all over the now train room which will be my scrappy room...he even has a lid on the litter box...drives me insane!!

I can't believe you only have another month!! that went so fast! you will figure out a name the minute you see him!

I don't have that K & Co pack sorry sonja or i would send it to you!

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

I'm entranced with the book . . . and really want to get the next two. However, I REALLY lost the first three books by Jacqueline Carey starting with "Kushiel's Dart". It's erotica but filled with intrigue, politics, betrayal, death, and a little bit of fantasy. LOVE LOVE - my son is named for one of the heroes.

Gee, I do love to scrapbook too

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Courtney!!! No worries, I'll leave your masks alone... that was me being shameless!
And TOTALLY! We have lids on both litterboxes and swinging doors on each! It boggles my mind how this cat can still get the litter outside the box, and so much too...

And no worries on the paper pad, I made a little road trip to the next closest M's and snagged it for $3!

It's okay, Vivian, we all understand! Besides, being enthralled with the book keeps you from shopping!

Oh, and Vivian, can you cross off the Prima Sun Kiss notecards? I got those at the Expo!

FYI everyone... I'm about to bust... Joining Courtney in Bustville...

Edited by SonjaC on 05-16-12 03:38 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

yayyy i won't be alone in the bust department LOL!!

tinadn
tinadn 48
Queen
tinadn

Vivian I will have to check out those books you mentioned.
I am hitting a lss in my hometown today. Going back to visit family and tomorrow my Goddaughter's graduation from 6th grade:)
I may do some damage there...

carbphrek
Idol
carbphrek
In response to tinadn

MOrning.

I'm heading over to St. Pete to drop off some pages for the LSS. I might have to shop since I'll be getting some cash in hand.

The library waitlist for 50shades is over 100! That means sometime in the 2014 I'll get to borrow it.

This is where is was at this time of the morning.
May 17, 2005 By Carbphrek

ds2 will soon show up...

tinadn
tinadn 48
Queen
tinadn
In response to carbphrek

Stacey you should break down and buy it. It's a keeper. I just saw it yesterday at Target:)

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to carbphrek

Sonja, yes I am feeling okay. DH and I have been doing laundry for almost 10 years now, since we were dating in college. It's funny doing small loads when I'm used to doing large loads. I just don't like folding his socks though. I love haning clothes on the laundry line, but he hasn't put it up in 2 years. Our 1st house had a clothesline and it was the best.

We have carpet in the basement and bedroom and I hate it! It's cheap and flattened out after a few months. The previous owners didn't put foam padding underneath. We have HW elsewhere and it helps with my allergies.

I'm going to go to Ms today to get some stuff for an album and hopefully not to much else! I have a 40% coupon somewhere...

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to kdinsmore

LOL Katie...Im going shopping right now at scraputante...because she has a spring fling sale going on and well i just cant resist LOL...

I already busted so what the heck LOL...

Tina...can't wait to hear what you picked up...

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

I didn't set a budget, so I've been shopping like a crack addict junkie. I bought a ton of that MS clay stuff. LOVE IT! Bought the Sophisticated cartridge at the instructors rate, and will probably buy a paper pad today so I can make some samples for classes and open house. I can store use the stuff (and get paid) if I make samples at work, but I prefer my craft room. I'm weird, I know...

Downloaded all the 50 Shades books. Looks interesting.

Anyway, I have a ton of samples to make, so must get to work. Have a great day, ladies!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Kamananui

can't wait to see what you create Kelly!!

I spent so much money on the New MME Nostalgia colleciton, as well as Nutmeg and the other new one over at scraptuante LOL....I also got the new simple stories line....she's killing me..and then she tells me there is more new stuff coming in....I CANT KEEP UP!! LOL

I do have a confession...I brought my scrappy stuff to work today, but havent gotten anything done LOL...

carbphrek
Idol
carbphrek

I spent $36 today on the latest studio calico stencils & new mists. It adds up quick & a tiny bag too. I want to dig into the new stencils but I got to take the boys to karate, they're aiming to earn their blue belt at the end of the month. So lots of classes until 30 May.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to carbphrek

Nope, Courtney, definitely won't be the only one in Bustville... I'm blaming my bust all on Scraps of Darkness!!! Their May kit is STUNNING!!!!!!! (Uses the Prima Sun Kiss line with some Simple Stories Documented and Little Yellow Bicycle Paradise lines)
I have all of the Sun Kiss line so am just going to pick and choose the pprs and flowers (yes, I'm breaking my twist) I want. Baaaaad Sonja!!
But for the record, though, I haven't spent anything yet! Gonna go to that LSS I have the Groupon for tomorrow (payday!) first, then hit 'buy' on the items in my evilbay and sb.com carts! Gonna destroy my twist too... LOL!

And it looks like we aren't alone in Bustville either... Welcome Kelly!
Looks like Tina, Stacey and Katie might be joining us as well. heh heh heh

Katie, hope you're able to resist all the new goodies at M's!

Tina - same to you at your LSS!

Stacey - Hope you get some scrappy time with all that karate practice!

Kelly - Hope you get your projects done for your classes!

Vivian - Hope your books are good! I will check it out tomorrow at Target and see what all the fuss is about... I'm in need of a new read!

Edited by SonjaC on 05-17-12 11:44 AM. Reason for edit: Wow... I spek Inglish good...

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

And did we scare Alissa off with the baby talk??

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

LMAO i think we did LOL....

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Alissa is too busy playing with all her Heartfelt Creations goodies. I'm a wee bit jealous too. I love, love, love HFC!

Joins Courtney and Shamu (did I just say that out loud?) on the Bustville bus. It's stuffy in here, someone turn on the AC. Seriously Sonja, I bet you are absolutely adorable with that baby belly of yours. Nothing is prettier than an expecting mother.

BTW, I think Bo Bunny is trying to kill me along with MME. Must they continue coming out with all these amazing papers?????? Give a girl a breath or two before the next line comes out!

Ok, back to work. I'm not feeling particularly crafty today. So far I'm just pushing paper around. **sigh**

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to Kamananui

I spent $12 at Ms- Tim Holtz metal bird tag embellie things, Graphic 45 cling stamps, and a really big ostrich feather pick. I literally walked into Ms and forgot that I went in to buy the feather pick!

I have a laundry basket full of scrappy stuff to work on this weekend, and all I want to do is sit at watch movies. Maybe I'll work on stuff tomorrow. I brought my own stuff up north with me for classes, so I can take it with me when I relocate to the northern Ms.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to kdinsmore

In that case, Kelly, I don't blame her!
Meh, IDK how cute I actually look, but I was sort of debating doing a Preggo style page for this week's Spring Splurge challenge... If I find a photo I like that is! LOL

Which Bo Bunny are you covetting now, Kelly?

Katie, your M's carries G45?! WTheck?! None of mine do!!! BTW, watching movies sounds lovely this weekend... DH just said we should have a movie marathon and enjoy our new couch! I like the way that man thinks! LOL

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to SonjaC

Kelly, I only wish I was too busy playing with my HC stuff! CRAZY week at school this week. But everything will settle down by Saturday afternoon.

Speaking of BoBunny, I got some of that in my welcome package with HC...

carbphrek
Idol
carbphrek

GOsh the Mikes around here carry NOTHING!

Someones going to have to pay my bus fare I blew my change on goodies & its only halfway thru the month.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to carbphrek

its friday!! wahooey!!! and i am going to have a scrappy weekend!! now if it were only 5 oclock so I could be home LOL

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

It's Friday and I've officially BUSTED!!!
Spent $33 on J's website... I was going to order a couple of the Crafter's Workshop templates on here, but they're 40% off on J's site. Got clouds, texture and harlequin, plus an EK punch I've been wanting and two TH distress inks (breaking my twist as well!) Oh, and free shipping! Won't be going to the LSS today, but probably Monday or Tuesday...

What's everyone up to this weekend?

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

Wow sounds like some great stuff you got Sonja...

This weekend I am working in the store so Dom can put the trim down in the living room and train room. I always bring my scrappy stuff to the store for the down times, so hopefully I will get stuff done!

Sunday I have a playdate with kelly from scraputante and will be picking up my order LOL...and probably buying more stuff because she just doesnt stop ordering LOL

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

(YELLS) KELLYYYYYYY did you see the flowers website deal todayyyyyyyyy????

wonder if she heard me...im gonna go run and hide either way LOL

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

Sonja, the Ms a few towns over is a bit bigger than mine and has the G45 stamps. There is a power panel end cap on the main aisle that has the doodle bug inks and ditto inks. The stamps are $2.99, and are clings. There are clings for G45, Cosmo Cricket and some other popular stamp/paper companies. I got the one that was for Le Romantique. I used an old foam cling stamp and it didn't work so well, but I had to get the G45 stamp. I have my eye on the others, so I'll be back and getting some more. It might take me a month or so!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to kdinsmore

WOW! That's a pretty sweet deal! None of the M's around me carry G45 (and most of the sales people look at me funny when I even ask!) I usually have to just order G45 stuff online...

Courtney - YES! I saw that F2F deal! Nearly caved, but I did promise myself no more mists... I should stick to at least one of those twists this month... since I broke two of the others! LOL!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

LMAO....good for you sonja...i was reallly close to pushing that button too....but i resisted...i must be ill LMAO!!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

I highly doubt you're ill, Courtney... Just biding your time till your play date with Kelly this weekend! LOLOLOL

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake
In response to SonjaC

No shopping for scrappy stuff today. Just hand towels. Bought 6 hand towels from Kohl's for $15 total. LOVE it when I can practically steal stuff from that store.
Had a good day . . . but then it ended with a fight with hubby. Figures . . .

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

I was really surprised when I saw the stamps. I had my eye on the Cosmo Cricket stamps, as it's one of my favorite companies!

tinadn
tinadn 48
Queen
tinadn
In response to kdinsmore

Vivian I am addicted to finding awesome deals at Kohls too. I love it when I get a 30% off coupon and buy things already 50%0ff!

I did spend some money today ladies. Need to find the receipt and let you know what I got, but I know I haven't busted...yet!

tinadn
tinadn 48
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

I bought heart doilies, a birdcage tag, a piece of julie je T'aim paper, my minds eye love trinkets and items show below $39. Blew my twist on the paper pack but will use on my son and dil's wedding album along with everything else so it's ok

tinadn
tinadn 48
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

Shoot make that $32. I need to call them because my glam was marked half price and I got charged full price.

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations
In response to tinadn

hey ladies JCI I finished all my clinical hours didn't spend my GC yet I started shopping but since I madde that big order I really don't know what I want besides a few sheets of paper... so just trying to figure out what I will actually use.

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore
In response to ShaylaCreations

I was going to get stuff at Ms, but didn't get to it.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Courtney, apparently I missed something really good on F2F. What did I miss? Maybe I'm better off not knowing. I might cry.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Kelly, yep, you missed a doosie yesterday on F2F! It was three new GMs. I was sorely tempted, but they'd sold out again before I could hit 'buy'. O-well! Wasn't meant to be, right?

Dang, Tina, I've been wanting that Royal Velvet Glam! You got some good goodies there!

Took our infant CPR class this morning then cleaned house and went out for dinner with DH. Still haven't had our movie marathon... probably won't either since the Lakers and Clippers are both in the playoffs... LOL O-well, means I can play with my scrappy stuff!

tinadn
tinadn 48
Queen
tinadn
In response to SonjaC

Sonja it was on clearance half price. It's 1 1/2 hours from here or I'd grab on for you too. Wish I would have known you were looking for it. They had several bottles. I'm not too familar with glam, but thought it would be a good color to try with my son and dil's wedding album, along with the green I got too.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

Hi everyone! Been busy packing and attending good bye parties! So no time to shop nor scrap and I do believe the last of the scrappy stuff is now packed up (well anything I am keeping or find useful).

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Ladybing Tammy

Aww have fun Tammy!

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

Major couponage at Ms this week! I think I'm going to get some stuff, as soon as I print coupons off that is.

tinadn
tinadn 48
Queen
tinadn
In response to kdinsmore

Tammy are you feeling better?

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to tinadn

I had a play date with Kelly from scraputante today and didn't buy ANYTHING!!! LOL I got my latest order..but this week I will be ordering the new Authentique Fresh line once that comes in because it is UHHHH Mazing....she is hoping to get it in this week

I can't imagine how much I am going to spend once she goes to CHA yikes.....maybe i won't be able to be a stay at home mom LOL i like to shop too much.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Tammy, how exciting. You have a whole new chapter of your life about to begin!

Tina, that's quite a haul. I want to come over and play.

Courtney, you make me LOL! Do I need Fresh????

And Katie, I saw those 50% off coupons. Tempted to get some Distress Markers with them. So many items, and nothing but a wallet full of stray Euros and Pounds...

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to Kamananui

Chance is sick AGAIN. Don't think I'll ever have money to shop again.

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

Kelly, I forgot that you're going abroad. I don't know if my M's has distress markers. I'm thinking about getting a SMASH book, as I need it for work. I don't remember what else I want, but I'm sure I can find something!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Kelly, I think you may need them..they are so gorgeous!! heres the link...http://authentiquepaper.com/products/Fresh
I did stop at J's last night and got spellbinders for 50% off..that was a great bargain...alot of their scrapping and stamping stuff is 50% off. Thought that was a great deal...and since i already busted lol..I spent $34

Alissa..so sorry hope chance is feeling better real soon!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

the M's by me has distress markers in packages of 3 or 4...I dont know if they have the whole set, but I am thinking no...but they definitely had some...with the TH stuff

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Tina, you're so sweet! That's okay, I will vicariously live through your gorgeous pages with those colors!

LOLOL Courtney! You crack me up, girl! And I am SOO proud of you for not spending during your playdate with Kelly! I'm sure it was hard too.. And you are SUCH an enabler... LOL Poor Kelly never had a chance...

Tammy - SOOO exciting!!! I can't believe it's time for you to move already! Seems like I just joined in on the conversations about your intentions to move... and now you are! Time flies!

Hope Chance feels better soon, Alissa!

I saw that danged J's put all the stuff I ordered on a bigger sale yesterday... grrrrr! So I called 'em this morning and got $7 back...... and promptly spent it and then some! BUT, I got two more Crafter's templates I wanted, two more TH ink pads and the warm-tone Gelatos I couldn't get at the Expo for HALF the price I paid for my blue ones !! Hate it when that happens, but I'll just have to suck it up, buttercup! All in, I spent about $44 including the difference between Friday's order and the add-ons today.

Also planning on going to the LSS today and blowing my $40 Groupon...

And that is IT for the rest of the month!!!

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake
In response to SonjaC

Yes, Tammy, your new adventure awaits you . . .

Sonja . . . somehow I don't believe you

Alissa . . . AGAIN?? Poor kid

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

What're u trying to say, Vivian??

Okay, you got me there... but only cuz the LSS didn't have all the stuff I needed wanted! I'm going in with a co-worker for another order on here, but it's only about $15 more!

And then that's it!

Okay, had the first official DH freak-out today... Had my phone on vibrate when I went out for a walk at lunch and didn't hear him calling me - 20 times! He called my office, my mother... and snapped at me when I called him back. WTHeck!? Like he wouldn't have heard if I went into labor! Sheesh! He's lucky cell phones are what they are these days...

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

oh Sonja you gotta keep that phone with you at all times!! LOL

no shopping for me this week...we are booked every evening until friday....and then i just want to chill at home!!

is it friday yet?? next week and the week after are short weeks for me

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Courtney, you are killing me. I absolutely need those Fresh papers. Drats. I should have never looked.

Totally caved last night and ordered the spring Distress colors off the Flowers site. Hurry up June, I need to set a budget. I've also stockpiled a few Ms 50% off scrapbook items coupons. Not having a budget is super fun, but killing my vacation bank account at the same time. Good thing my next vacation isn't until October.

And Sonja, I know it's not funny; but your DH's freak out amuses me. I can't wait to hear how he reacts when you really go into labor.

Edited by Kamananui on 05-22-12 11:29 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Kamananui

LOL Kelly...well i need someone else to justify me NEEDING those Fresh papers LOL

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

I'm totally cranky from a bad day at work today!!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

That's the thing, Courtney, I had my phone on me! Just on vibrate! LOL

And yeah, Kelly, I find it amusing now too! He does have a flare for the dramatics... but he's actually really good under real preasure so I'm holding out hope that he'll be able to make it through labor and delivery with (most of) his faculties in place! LOL

Uh oh... Vivian's cranky... RUN everyone!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC
In response to SonjaC

Why does Bo Bunny insist on doing this to me?!

Now I'm going to have to get that album for our RV trips... grrrr

ShaylaCreations
Mayor
ShaylaCreations
In response to SonjaC

haha yes, they totally freak out when we don't answer and 20 times??!! wow!

Well Ladies what are some really cute new boy papers? I have been totally out of the loop lately and I need just a SMALL amount of enabling.. small amount lol.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

on the goI can help you with that, Shayla... I've just been drooling over a couple of the new Bo Bunny lines...

There's the Camp-a-lot collection above.. and this new On-the-Go collection below...
Also drooling over the Echo Park and Deja Views collections...

Hey you only said a 'little' enabling!

BTW Courtney, I saw that BB train collection and totally thought of your DH!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

train collection?? what what did I miss? I always love to be enabled LMAO!! I need some good train paper!

Vivian...hope you have a better day tomorrow....i hate when a bad day at work ruins your mood!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Hehe, train collection, it's more of the travel collection, but it's a lot of trains - including a train mini album!!! Check the Bo Bunny On the Go collection!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

OH BOY!! i think i need it!!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Bo Bunny is going to be the death of me. I love the camping paper, and I am so not a camper. I made my DH buy us about a gazillion dollars worth of camping equipment. We have a huge tent with multiple rooms, a king-sized air mattress, a Road Trip grill and stove, plus a ton of other stuff. It takes up over a quarter of our third garage. It's never been out of the camping containers. It's all been sitting there for over 5 years. I have no idea why I thought I'd even want to camp when I have a huge fear of dirt and germs. Yuck! Now I'm actually tempted to camp just so I can use that stupid paper.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Kamananui

OMG Kelly now thats funny!!! Bo Bunny papers are just too gorgeous....they make you want to camp HAHA!!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Sad isn't it? That's how I know I'm a BB addict. I plan to camp so I can buy the papers. Maybe I can just pop the tent up in my backyard and pretend...

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to Kamananui

Vivian, are you having a better day today? I sure hope so! How is the new house? Are you all settled in yet?

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

LMAO Kelly!!

Oh Kelly, how funny! You should just sell all that stuff on evilbay and use the money to get more goodies! Or take a trip somewhere clean!

Actually, you might enjoy RV-style 'camping' more... I say 'camping' cuz much as I loved RVing with the parents last Fall, that is sooo not camping camping! Real camping does involve dirt and an occasional downpour at 2am! LOL! The RV version you really don't get dirty at all and even if you do, you've got a shower right inside!

That said... I may have to get those pprs cuz we plan to go RVing with the parents as soon as the baby is hold enough to walk!

I got a 12% off coupon from sb.com today in my email... It's like they are trying to make me spend more!! What gives?! LOL

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake
In response to SonjaC

BB rules all other PP . . .

Camping is . . . ok . . . not in the mood to do that again anytime soon

"Baby" is getting nearer . . . Sonja probably feels the need to 'nest' . . . with PAPER!! LOL *snork*

I had a marginally better day today . . . didn't fight with anyone. Went to my son's preschool graduation this afternoon. He was so bugged eyed! I mean . . . wide-eyed and hopeful. The kids were all to say what they wanted to be when they grow up. Three of them said "animal hospital" (including my son).
This is where I work btw, in an animal hospital. I was caught between being really flattered and proud to feeling like "gee, kids - pick a different career - really".

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

LOL Vivian...how cute!!

And yes I agree BB is some of the best out there! Authentique is another one of my favs....

Well I don't know if you all remember my old job and how there was so much ******** going on that I quit.....the parent company in Scotland is planning another corporate takeover...they want me to come back as CFO....UGHHH decisions decisions....its an extremely generous offer...and I loved the company...the bad people would be gone....but i want to be a SAHM lol!!! If I make too much money my hubby will never let me quit LMAO!!!

I guess I could ride it out for 9 months save up the money and then just stay home right??? oh well we will see how it all goes down.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Governor
SonjaC

Glad you're feeling better, Vivian! A bad day's a good time to hide!

Yeah, I'm like the mother bird who gathers scraps for her nest, except my nest is slowly taking over the living room, baby's room and storage closet... I'm really hoping I get real nesting instincts cuz I just cannot find the energy to clean up all this stuff!

AWWW! Your son wants to follow in your footsteps, that's really cute!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

OK this is a huge enabler ALERT!! if you spend $50 at the scraputante store, you get 50% off paper and embellies...the code is 50-50....not sure if my free shipping code will work, but may as well try it!!....Good until the end of the month...well I am off to shop!

tinadn
tinadn 48
Queen
tinadn

Courtney go back and save, save, save so you don't have to work when you start your family:)

I am so bad. I went to our lss for the new Echo Park Paradise line. They didn't have it. I walked out with the new Little yellow bicycle Hello Spring. Slap me on the wrist...
$14

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to tinadn

oh that line is ADORABLE tina...i love it...so I won't smack ya on the wrist.

Sonja...i still haven't made it to the mailbox but haven't forgotten about you LOL

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Awww, Vivian. That's really sweet that your son wants to be just like you!

Courtney, you are the queen of all enablers.

Page 3 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics