Page 1 of 16 
Username Post: Closed..stop by to join the next one.. SWAP 6 $10+ Stash Swap        (Topic#1576687)
pjangel
Diva
pjangel

SWAP ROUND 6....FUN..FUN..FUN.. It is a $10+ secret angel sister swap. All that is required from you is to send me your name & complete address, survey via PM, promise to fullfil(DO NOT FLAKE) your obligation to your secret pal, & see your stash grow.. I will be getting a survey ready for all to fill out. All you have to do is PM it back to me. This survey then will be sent to your secret pal for her to shop with. Make sure you add more items to your Wish List for her to shop off or get ideas from. We do ask that once you receive you stash you POST A PICTURE for all to see. If not sure what to do go check out my gallery & see all the wonderful things I have received in the past year from a previous swap. You may go over your $10 if you wish. There will be a deadline as to when they are due to your pal and I will need for everyone to PM when you mailed your package to your pal so we can keep track. You MUST check in once a week on the forum. Thanks & happy shopping. PLEASE have your Wish List updated with atleast 100 items...thank you PJangel *****NO FLAKERS****

Also in order to join you must have atleast 100 postings and items in your gallery.

DO NOT FLAKE. DO NOT JOIN IF YOU CAN NOT FULLFIL YOUR OBLIGATION...no excuses you joined, your promised and so please budget.....
PLEASE NO USED ITEMS...

FYI if you get a Canadian Secret Sister remember it take about 2 weeks to get to them.

PLEASE POST A PICTURE OF YOUR GOODIES

******ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE PLEASE PM YOUR PAL...thanks

swap 6 due 2/28/13

**SURVEY
please include you name & address
NAME & screen name
ADDRESS
CITY STATE ZIP/POSTAL CODE

THEME...SUMMER...water, fans, fun in the sun, swimsuits, ice tea on the porch

1. What is your favorite color(s)or what colors can you use?

2. What are your favorite embellishments?

2a. Do you need flowers(what size),
buttons,
brads,
ribbon(what size)
or bling? What colors?

3. What is the one item you would love to have from your WISH LIST?

4. What embellishments do you hate do do not need?

5. Is there anything you do NOT need?

6. Name one or two non scrappy items your pal might like to include in your package

7. If you want please make a THANK YOU OR BIRTHDAY CARD card/include an envelope please...do not sign the inside (optional)

8. What is your favorite Holiday/Season?

9. Do you need glue, tape, Zots, foam dots?

10. Do you need any markers or pencils? What color?

11. Do you use/need Stickles, Ranger Ink Mist, Distressed Ink, Embossing powder or Smooch? What color do you need or want?

12. Do you collect anything?

13. Add anything you think you need or I missed asking here.

14. Are you a cardmaker, scrapper, or both?

15. Would you like to receive a slightly used magazine?

16. When is your birthday/anniversary?

These ladies can not join our swap did not sent out packages for swap 7, 8
laba round 7
msonia - round 7..completed in October,
msonia-flaked again will not be given another chance round 10
jessielee - round 7
kickbuttmama32 -round 8
turtle619813 - flaker round 10

SWAP 5 due 1/9/2013

6ta/srvy in...Recvd/sent
babigirl/srvy in...recvd/sent
bayamonesa1/srvy in...SENT..Recvd
bluucaca/srvy in...sent/ recvd
cinj/srvy in...recvd/sent
crafterrjb/srvy in...Sent/recvd
drayia/srvy in...sent/recvd
lori1963/srvy in...sent/recvd
moonpuff/srvy in...sent/recvd
pinkpaperairedale/srvy in...SENT/recvd
pjangel/srvy in...sent/recvd
pwiswell/srvy in...recvd/sent
scrap4time/srvy in...Recvd/sent
sharon elise/srvy in...recvd/sent

SWAP 6 due 2/28/13

6ta/recvd/sent
babigirl/recvd/sent
Bayamonesa1/sent/recvd
bluucaca/sent/recvd
crafterrjb/recvd/sent
Drayia/sent/recvd
pjangel/recvd/sent
Shraron Elise/sent

Edited by pjangel on 03-14-13 07:05 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to pjangel

Good morning Pam!
I'm in!!!

Crafty Nautolan
Pro
Crafty Nautolan
In response to Ms_Pebbles

I'm in again... I'll send you my updated survey when i get home today. I have a booth at a Carnival today, wish me luck on selling off some of this candle inventory I have accumulated.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Crafty Nautolan

I am in for June, its my birthday that round so definitely want in. I will send new survey later.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to TJCraftyWitch

I am joining again after sitting out for several rounds. Hello everyone.

Veteran
In response to pinkpaperairedale

I am in too!

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to pjangel

Hi there!

Let me see if I understood the rules correctly. I just want to make sure that if I join I'll follow it to the "T".

-The limit is $10 but I can go over if I want to right?

-The due date is July 13th? Do I need to send to my secret sister before then or there is another date? I'm confused on this part. I also understand that I need to send directly to my secret sister instead of the host right?

-All I have to do to join is PM you my name and addy and the completed survey and then I will receive from you the name and survey from my secret sister?

Also, I know that once I sent my package I need to post it here for tracking purposes with a picture of course and also know that I need to JCI once a week at least. Now a quick question, is this a monthly swap or if I join this month and then can't join for the following can I opt out?

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to GIGIGI30

Hey Gi! Happy to see you over here! I will answer for you in PURPLE.
  • GIGIGI30 Said:
Hi there!

Let me see if I understood the rules correctly. I just want to make sure that if I join I'll follow it to the "T".

-The limit is $10 but I can go over if I want to right? Right

-The due date is July 13th? Do I need to send to my secret sister before then or there is another date? I'm confused on this part. I also understand that I need to send directly to my secret sister instead of the host right? The due date is the only date and it has to be to your on or before then and you will be sending it directly to her. Sometimes we order everything and have it sent straight to her to save on double shipping.

-All I have to do to join is PM you my name and addy and the completed survey and then I will receive from you the name and survey from my secret sister? Make sure you put your screen name on your survey as well and you will recv the same info for your secret sister.

Also, I know that once I sent my package I need to post it here for tracking purposes with a picture of course and also know that I need to JCI once a week at least. Now a quick question, is this a monthly swap or if I join this month and then can't join for the following can I opt out? You don't need to post of pic of the package that you send, just the package that you receive from your sister. You do post that you have sent it out though. This is a monthly swap and you can sit out any month that you want. You are only obligated to the month that you say you are in for.

Pam, I hope you don't mind me answering her questions. Let me know if I got anything wrong.

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30

• Ms_Pebbles Said:
Hey Gi! Happy to see you over here! I will answer for you in PURPLE.
  • GIGIGI30 Said:
Hi there!

-The limit is $10 but I can go over if I want to right? Right

-The due date is July 13th? Do I need to send to my secret sister before then or there is another date? I'm confused on this part. I also understand that I need to send directly to my secret sister instead of the host right? The due date is the only date and it has to be to your on or before then and you will be sending it directly to her. Sometimes we order everything and have it sent straight to her to save on double shipping.

-All I have to do to join is PM you my name and addy and the completed survey and then I will receive from you the name and survey from my secret sister? Make sure you put your screen name on your survey as well and you will recv the same info for your secret sister.

Also, I know that once I sent my package I need to post it here for tracking purposes with a picture of course and also know that I need to JCI once a week at least. Now a quick question, is this a monthly swap or if I join this month and then can't join for the following can I opt out? You don't need to post of pic of the package that you send, just the package that you receive from your sister. You do post that you have sent it out though. This is a monthly swap and you can sit out any month that you want. You are only obligated to the month that you say you are in for.

Pam, I hope you don't mind me answering her questions. Let me know if I got anything wrong.

Hey Auntie P...lol!!

If you ladies don't mind having me in for this month I'd love to sign up please. Once I get confirmation that I'm in, I will PM the host my survey. I figure, let me try and see how I like it!

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to GIGIGI30

Wow we got some new names great. GIGIGI30 we won't be sorry you joined. Yes our limit is $10 but most of us go over. You will get your secret pals name via PM from me. We don't tell anyone who we have, but make sure the package has your name on it when you ship it so she knows who sent it to her. Then your pal will post a picture of the items you sent her. We just ask that you post that you sent your package out on here but don't mention to whom. I try to keep track of when sent and recvd their packages. Then I update the 1st page. Any questions please ask someone here will answer you. Or if you want you can call me directly. Just let me know and I will PM you my home number.

I went to a scrapbook convention/sale I went nuts. Now I have to put it all to use. I iwsh I would have known who my next pal would be because I could have shopped more.

Edited by pjangel on 05-21-12 07:36 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to pjangel

It's a fun swap. One of my favorites. I love sending things to my SS and love getting things in return.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell

It's my birthday month as well. Mine is June 28th. When is yours?

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to pjangel

Thanks Pjangel and ladies!

Let the fun begins...I already got a couple of items that I won on my prize package here for NSD that I already have doubles of it so now I know will be much appreciated it by whoever I get as SS.

Just sent my survey!!

Edited by GIGIGI30 on 05-21-12 05:11 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to GIGIGI30

I will give this secret swap a try! I love them, but always seem to get the short end of the stick. Although I love spoiling my pal's!!!

I have to say now, there is NO way I can stick to a 10$ limit LoL! I love to spoil, spoil & spoil. If anyone has gotten me before in these swaps they understand :P

I see a couple of ladys I'd love to have for my pal (to send to, items already in mind haheha) so exctied about this one .... If I may join please & ty!

Edited by Sassie on 05-21-12 06:43 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Sassie

My birthday is the 23rd hun, so yours is just days after mine cool beans. Love having a fellow cancer around...lol.

Sending my survey to the hostess now...

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell

Cancers are the best. LOL Wish we lived near each other we could celebrate!!

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee

I'd love to join! Please sign me up :-)

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to Sassie

Most secret sisters I have had DO NOT stick to the $10.00 limit. I know I don't. I try to go by their wish list and get them a few nice things from their list and it's always quite a bit over the $10.00. Maybe the limit should be raised?????? Just thinking that if all of us spend more then new people signing up would know that up front. Just a thought......

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to pwiswell

I have been in several swaps where I have spent more and have received less and vice-versa. I usually end of feeling either guilty or taken advantage of. The last swap I was in (not on this site) I sent around $25 worth of goodies and received about $10. I NEVER know what to do.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to theellenbee

• theellenbee Said:
I have been in several swaps where I have spent more and have received less and vice-versa. I usually end of feeling either guilty or taken advantage of. The last swap I was in (not on this site) I sent around $25 worth of goodies and received about $10. I NEVER know what to do.

I've been through that as well, but I've learned to just do what's in my heart regardless of what I get in return. Sometimes it's not about how much was spent, BUT what was bought! I have more fun that way!

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee

With your approval I will spend not less than $10 but no more than $15. Is that okay?

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

LOL...you don't need my approval. I was just putting my 2 cents in.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

Welcome newcomers..... Ladies you can spend whatever you want.. the sky is the limit as they say. But $10 min. and no used products. I never spend $10 usually the shipping cost that lol....I am a Wish List shopper as all know...so please please add items to that WISH LIST....this way I know you are getting exactly what you want...

here is a list of names already who has joined

GIGIGI30
Ms Pebbles
Nautolan
pinkpaperairedale
Pjangel
Pwiswell
Sassie
Sharon Elise
TJCraftywitch
theellenbee

if I am missing your name let me know....

Edited by pjangel on 05-22-12 10:46 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to pjangel

YAY Ellen im sooooo glad to see you here!!!!

Yay, Yay YAY! If I get you as a pal or vise versa I know we'll both be spoiled I pray I get a decent pal this time, the last 2 secret pals were no good

So far it looks like a faithful good group YAY YAY YAY!!!

Cant wait to see whom my pal is, shes gonna get it. I have a deep urge to love on someone :P

PJ Im sooo greatful for your wishlist rule!!! I do usually fall off the list ONLY after getting what my pal wants off her list. I chat with my pal so much I find other things she might want but didnt see on sb.com, or may have never thought about LOL! But ALWAYS something pal says she wants BEFORE I buy ... never throw in extra "stash" because I wouldnt want that being done to me!!

Edited by Sassie on 05-22-12 01:38 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to Sassie

Sassie, I hope my pal likes cards because soon I'm going to have lots of extra. Fingers crossed of course.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell

I also think it evens out in the end. Some people just can't afford to spend a lot, but still want to participate. I'm happy with whatever I get. I feel I have made friends on here that I would not have made otherwise and that means as much to me as material items. When I look through forums and see the names of people that I have swapped with here, I always stop to see what's up. If someone from here is hosting a swap, I check in to see if it's something I could do and join in.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell

Some will spend around that amount and others will spend more. It's really up to you and what you can afford. You don't need to feel guilty if someone spends more on you than you sent. If you stick with the swap each month, it will even out. Just have fun and do what you can. Hopefully everyone else will do the same.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to Sassie

Just go with the flow.......

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

• theellenbee Said:
Sassie, I hope my pal likes cards because soon I'm going to have lots of extra. Fingers crossed of course.

I think fate might be true of you getting a huge box of lots of cards!!! I to hope your pal loves them to a MAX (Oh my tummy hurts from laughing so much)

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to Sassie

I need a new survey please. Thank you, pj for organizing.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

My survey
1. What is/are your favourite colours? Pretty Orange (not neon or gaudie) Green (Soft, again pretty not ugly!) Pinks, Yellows, OK all colors!

2. What are your favourite embellishments?
Id have to say chip board, emphemra packs, lace or trims, Tim Holtz stains, color washs's, mist's with out the shimmer so like Mr Huey, Studio Calico, anything matte finish. FLAT BACK PEARLS & GEMS!! Resin or laser wood pieces.

2a. Do you need flowers, buttons, brads, ribbon or bling? What colors? No I dont need anything like these. I dont use ribbon or buttons. I have zillons of prima flower & bling thank you

3. What is the one item you would love to have? YES, A CRAFt IRON (there are small ones at J-ann's please use your coupon so I get more goodies :P)
AND OR 2012 SPRING SET DISTRESS INKS (I know over 10$) Tim Holtz color wash's, Dyslousons sprays *YES PLEASE* I dont have any color of either so

4. What embellishments do you hate? Ribbon, buttons, flat cheap stickers, Alpha's, Thickers,

5. Is there anything you do NOT need? Bling, flowers, ink,

6. Name one or two non scrappy items your pal might like to include in your package
What she might like to add? IDK! I cant burn candles, I cant take bubble baths - A Gas card, Circle K or speed way?!?! I collect sock monkeys, rubber ducks.

7. If you want please make a Birthday card...do not sign the inside

8. What is your favorite Holiday? Halloween of course, although I dont craft it.

9. Do you need glue, tape, Zots, foam dots?
No not really One year Im thinking of investing in an ATC gun, but I dont know how they work :S

10. Do you need any markers or pencils? What color?
Fiber Castell pitt Big Brush Pens - http://www.dickblick.com/products/faber-castel l-pitt-bi...
Id love the Bright Megenta, Cadmium Yellow, Chrome Oxide Green

11. Do you use/need Stickles, Ranger Ink Mist, Distressed Ink, Embossing powder or Smooch? What color do you need or want? Bascially the only thing ranger I dont have are there color wash (would love to try it) Also would love to try Dylusions Ink Sprays. Also the art stamps such as ..CMS024
Winged Things I, ALso I love liquid pearls I do need it in LPL02048 Ruby Red, NEW!LPL28055 Avocado, or NEW! LPL28116 Daffodil. IF you want to knock me out for life spoil me http://rangerink.com/?product=dyan-reavele y-dylusions-s... any of the girls! Ruby is my Fav!
Tattered Rose, and the 12 spring edition of distress inks are all Im missing Oh, and tim stain's colors : Victorian velvet, Tattered Rose & Mustard Seed.

PLEASE: No Stickles, Crackle Paint, Smooch's, if I dont have it stated in my survery it means I probably dont like it or want it

12. Do you collect anything? Sock Monkeys & Rubber Ducks & friends!!

13. Add anything you think you need or I missed asking here. I'll apperciate anything on my survery here or off my wishlist. PLEASE follow the hostess's rules and stay on track or if you want to get me something else PM me, ask me if Id like it. I will tell you the truth!

14. Are you a cardmaker, scrapper, or both? I make cards at times, Make ATC, DO alot of altering of things, Mixed media - I do not plain scrapbook very often

15. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I am not the typical scrapbooker, Im more artsy, altering, mini crafting.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Sassie

I am in again of course. Sassie you need to pm your survey to the hostess so she can send it on to your SS later I have been in this swap for I believe at least a year if not longer LOL and I go way over the limit as my pals can attest too. Plus we tend to have the same ladies join up every month so we get to know one another well too. Hey EllenBee nice to see you join us here, great bunch of ladies in the core group! Welcome to all the new names.

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to Drayia

Hey Drayia,I see you found it !!!!

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to lori1963

Thank you for the new survey info. I will send my answers to PJ

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

Lori are you in this time? Ok everyone Sassie wants everyone to be here pal she posted her survey for all to send her goodies...lol...

Well this one will be interesteing many new names...

I will get names ready by June 1st and post in your PM....Will that give everyone enough time to shop?

had a miserable day at work Monday...too much stress don't need that...I have gone through way to much in the last 2 years and still trying to recover....

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to pjangel

That's enough time for me Pam. Thanks

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell

That's enough time for me Pam. Thanks.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to Sassie

We don't have to buy off the wish list, Sassie. It's there for ideas, although many of us do. Part of the fun is putting little surprises in the packages.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to Sassie

Most of us put a little something "extra" in the packages that is not on the list. Getting the little surprises is part of the fun. There is no hard and fast rule that we HAVE to buy off the wish list.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to lori1963

Glad you decided to join Lori. We do have a great bunch of core ladies and the swap is a lot of fun. Welcome to the new ladies. I hope you enjoy our little group.

Edited by pwiswell on 05-24-12 07:01 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to pjangel

• pjangel Said:
Lori are you in this time? Ok everyone Sassie wants everyone to be here pal she posted her survey for all to send her goodies...lol...

Well this one will be interesteing many new names...

I will get names ready by June 1st and post in your PM....Will that give everyone enough time to shop?

had a miserable day at work Monday...too much stress don't need that...I have gone through way to much in the last 2 years and still trying to recover....

ABSOLUTLY Gosh, doesnt everyone else If so toooo bad, I posted 1st so I get all the pals & ALL the cash (Neeeener) I did post it to the hostess after I posted it here :X My mistake but Im leaving it there so everyone can see all the goodies I like all day long An, they can see im spoiled, and i like LOTS of stuff!!! :0)

What if i want to send a RAK to someone, but I dont know what they want?? Well this way if everyone puts it up here, everyone will know. Maybe there will be a abundance of cards and the card holder likes to know more about you to match you with a card? OR what if someone wanted me as a partner, and didnt get me (awwwe how sad) they can still send me presents I dont mind :P

Happy Day's Ladys!!

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to pwiswell

• pwiswell Said:
We don't have to buy off the wish list, Sassie. It's there for ideas, although many of us do. Part of the fun is putting little surprises in the packages.

OH, well I thought that was part of the rules? I dont want someone going off mine just thinking I like something I dont have listed, because if its not listed I probably dont want it. *Ugh*

Id so rather get only 1 gift if my pal does only spend 10.00, then 10 $1 items i wont use.

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to pwiswell

Thanks Pwiswell, I love, love my girls that I been swapping with & I too love the little surprises that come with the package !

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to lori1963

Pam,yes I am in ! Thanks for organizing this again : )

JCelebre
Resident
JCelebre
In response to pwiswell

I definately want to play when is it due my wedding is on 1 st then im gone a week no net access so cant order on line

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to JCelebre

Original Post & Author posted

"Packages due by July 13th"

I hope you can play along!! Congrats on your wedding

scrap4time
Resident
scrap4time
In response to pjangel

Pam
I'm in and thanks. The date is fine with me.
I'm ready to shop.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

• TJCraftyWitch Said:
I am in for June, its my birthday that round so definitely want in. I will send new survey later.

OOOh TJ, whom ever gets you needs to double up your gifts cuz its your day

I thought My SS would with the Moms day swap since my bday is the 23rd but no I figured at least a card, but no ... not all ppl think like me

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to Sassie

WOW the list is growning.

Sassie the wish list is just ot help others buy things you like. Some of us shop off the wish list like me and others try to buy something like that. We all get things we don't always want or use. But I put them in my box and believe me I have used them somewhere along the line in either my scrapbook or my cards. My girldfriend came over here 1 day and she is a big time scrapbook person she was amazed at the stuff I had and she found something she needed in my boxes of goodies and I gave it to her. She was thrilled.

So on here we don't complain about what we get. My mother use to say if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything. Bite your lip.

I have never gotten anything bad on here. It has built up my stash to WOW and BEYOND. Friends can't believe the stuff I have.

Remember ladies this is suppose to be fun lets not spoil it. I have done this for way too long to stop it or have people drop out. Because that ain't gonna happen. The spoiler will be gone just like my flakers.

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 05-25-12 07:27 AM
In response to pjangel

Pam...hello...jci on the new thread..
sign me up...i let my pal know i would be late, waiting on order to add my card n 2 other items to mail off...sending from here was crazy!! lol,

Veteran
In response to 6ta

Love this swap.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to SHARON ELISE

Some good news to start off the long weekend. Current test results show my cancer is still in remission. I am doing a happy dance and so is my family. We are going to celebrate by going to Lubec, Maine for the long weekend. Have a good one everyone and I will check in when I get back. There is no internet connection up there. The sun may rise there first in the U.S., but that's about all that's first. LOL

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to SHARON ELISE

Some good news to start off the long weekend. Current test results show my cancer is still in remission. I am doing a happy dance and so is my family. We are going to celebrate by going to Lubec, Maine for the long weekend. Have a good one everyone and I will check in when I get back. There is no internet connection up there. The sun may rise there first in the U.S., but that's about all that's first. LOL

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to pwiswell

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Nothing matters but good health!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Glad to hear that your in remission hun. YEAH!

Crafty Nautolan
Pro
Crafty Nautolan

mms

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to Crafty Nautolan

Here is the update of the surveys I received....

6ta
Drayia SURV IN
GIGIGI30 SURV IN
JCelebre
Lori1963
Ms Pebbles SURV IN
Nautolan
pinkpaperairedale SURV IN
Pjangel SURV IN
Pwiswell SURV IN
Sassie SURV IN
scrap4time SURV IN
Sharon Elise SURV IN
TJCraftywitch SURV IN
theellenbee SURV IN
Tralala

FYI...one more time this is a DRAMA FREE SWAP...I know we all have issues...many of you ladies helped me through a difficult tim in my life and I so appreciate it...Tonya you know what I have been going through and you know what a tough time it is...we are here for support not to be bad mouthed...

With that said.... please have a safe and happy Memorial Day Week-End

Edited by pjangel on 05-27-12 07:11 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to pjangel

Pam... you really are an angel to keep this swap going over such a long time. It makes me sad that ladies flake or gripe. "Paper therapy" ( my name for all the fun I have with card making) IS a source of pleasure and fun. I bet every one of us has had hardships but we don't come to this swap to complain... we come to share and enjoy and provide smiles to each other. I am always happy to get the swap package in the mail. It is fun to get items I have never tried because it allows me to give a new and fresh idea to my hobby. So very happy for pwiswell ( is that the correct name... I hope) to get the word that you are in remission. I hope you are doing the happiest of all happy dances. Wishing all a weekend of activities or family that bring comfort and joy to you.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Well said Pam and pinkpaperairedale, I really enjoy this swap and being from Canada there are things sent to me that I have never seen before. I have come to really enjoy the brand The Paper Studio, which I understand is found at HL which is not in Canada. Plus with the fact my local LSS is closing in June I will have no way of getting Prima, Doodlebug or Graphic 45 and other unique items except here or from online shopping. But dont worry ladies, whoever my pal is I always shop from sb.com and have it shipped right to you so it is always something off your wishlist!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Drayia

Yep life gets hard and we all come here to relax and create, to let the creative juices flow.

LETS HAVE FUN LADIES, I AM READY TO SHOP THIS MONTH! YES.....lets go.....hehehe

Edited by TJCraftyWitch on 05-27-12 08:31 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrap4time
Resident
scrap4time

This is my first time with this swap and I can't wait. I'm so looking forward to shopping my favorite way - one for you, two for me....
The more I buy for pal, the more I get. It's a win/win situation.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to scrap4time

LOL Lesly! This is a fun swap....I love it!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

yep I do that as well too.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell

Hello everyone. It's been a nice relaxing weekend. It sure helped that the sun was out and it was warm. We spent a lot of time walking the beach and just spending time with family. Hope you all had a good long weekend as well.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to pwiswell

JCI.... good to see a bunch of gals giving this a try. I have enjoyed everything I ever received. It stretched me as a creator to use things I received that I had never tried. I can't wait to find out who my pal is.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale

I try to put lots of things in my wishlist that are under the $10 minimum. It's hard to shop for someone when everything they ask for is way over the minimum. I usually spend a minimum of $25 but feel uncomfortable when someone only asks for things that are $20,30, or more. This is only my opinion...one time, I added some recent magazines to the new items I was sending. I knew the magazines were "used" by me. I didn't want the recipient to think the items were part of the swap but as long as I was paying for a flat rate package, I put them in. Perhaps on the August swap, a question about magazines could be added. Something like... Do you subscribe to any craft magazines? Would you like to receive any that are fairly new? Just an idea. Pam does such a superior job of updating the survey and asking such pertinent questions.

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee

Pink, I am so glad that you and a few other gals have given more info about this swap. As a novice to this swap I actually thought that it was limited to $10 + shipping. Does anyone ever add a few handmade items - like flowers etc or die cuts? Or some vintage things like sheet music etc?

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell

That's a good idea pinkpaperairedale. I certainly wouldn't mind getting a magazine that someone else has looked at. If I don't have it, I'd enjoy it. This is a fun swap and a great group of ladies. I think most of us have things on our wishlist that are well under the limit. And, even if they don't, it's great to use to get ideas of what to buy someone. I buy some stuff off the wish list and then use that and their survey to get "surprises" to send as well.

scrap4time
Resident
scrap4time
In response to pwiswell

I agree. I don't subscribe to any mags (at least not yet) and haven't spent the funds to buy any to try them out. Getting one in the swap would be great.
I also would not mind receiving handmade items, sheet music, vintage items, etc.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to scrap4time

Hi ladies..checking in for the week.

tralala
Veteran
tralala
In response to pjangel

I am in how do we PM our pal? Is it the one we send to or am I to figure out who sent to me?

T

tralala
Veteran
tralala
In response to tralala

oh I love old magazines, my mom and friend give me their architectural digest, better homes, travel, sunset, food mags. The colors on the pages are what I look for. I then take the pages that I would use to punch out with my paper punches. Me and my daughter do it while watching cartoons Saturday's in bed. Then sort by color into baggies. They are then, ready to use on cards or pages. Butterfly is really cool you can glue two together back to front, then take two of those and glue to floss or string in a square window on a card. It is beautiful. I will post one later today.

tralala
Veteran
tralala
In response to pwiswell

Congrats, that is such good news. And great to hear now while in radiation treatments.

tralala
Veteran
tralala
In response to pjangel

oh I love the scrapbook conventions. I missed out on the rubber stamp convention last month. I was bummed.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to tralala

Good luck to you. Just keep a positive attitude and live one day at a time. You are in my prayers.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to pwiswell

I just placed an order to sb for my pal. It will come to me so I can add some more goodies and then I will mail it out to her. I so love this swap!!!!

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to pwiswell

I didn't know we recv'd our pal's names already...Pam (pjangel), can you re-send me mine if you have already assigned pals for this round, because I can't find the pm anywhere./color]

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

• Ms_Pebbles]I didn't know we recv'd our pal's names already...Pam (pjangel), can you re-send me mine if you have already assigned pals for this round, because I can't find the pm anywhere./color Said:

Dont worry yet, I believe that the pal she is talking about is for round 14. Pam(pjangel) is still waiting on a couple of surveys.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to Drayia

• Drayia Said:
  • Ms_Pebbles]I didn't know we recv'd our pal's names already...Pam (pjangel), can you re-send me mine if you have already assigned pals for this round, because I can't find the pm anywhere./color Said:

Dont worry yet, I believe that the pal she is talking about is for round 14. Pam(pjangel) is still waiting on a couple of surveys.

Oh, that's confusing....I was her pal for round 14 and I already recv'd a package from her.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

huh not sure then who it is for as I dont have a pal for this round yet

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to Drayia

Okay...maybe she meant to post that in another swap. Thanks Shana...I'm off to Target now. WHOOHOO!!

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30

Good morning ladies, just checking in!

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to Drayia

Sorry to confuse you all. She may not have put all the names out there yet. I asked if I could get mine before we went on vacation. Sorry. Shouldn't have said anything. I'm sure they are all coming soon.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to Drayia

Hope everyone is having a great day.

Edited by pwiswell on 05-30-12 09:03 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to pwiswell

That would be it then hun, your cool...lol.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to Drayia

Pam said she was going to be sending the new pals late this coming weekend or early next week.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Good morning...jci!

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

Correct I have not given all names out as yet. I am still waiting on a few surveys. I may have the names for all on Saturday....

As for send an old magazine to someone. I will put that on the next survey...

most people enjoy receiving a digit stamp or a few stamped images add it as a surprise if you like...but please no USED products. EX: Inks, glitter or markers.

Edited by pjangel on 05-31-12 11:38 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to pjangel

im home, almost i have to stop and shop which i had my pal now :x
Had a very trying week with the family. Lossing a loved one is never easy, but never getting to meet them before they passed really makes it suck!

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to Sassie

The following ladies you will be receiving your packages shortly...Tonya, Tralala & Drayia. Your pals contacted me and advised will be sending.

Today JCelebre is getting married ...Congrats

JCelebre wants in but no survey and I do not keep previous ones...I will assign her a pal and her pal can shop off her WISH LIST if they want.

Edited by pjangel on 06-01-12 09:05 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to pjangel

Congrats Joy!

tralala
Veteran
tralala
In response to Drayia

Should get alot of crafting in this weekend it is going to rain, rain, rain....

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to tralala

Sure thing Pam that works for me. Congrats to Joy, she better post pics of her dress at the very least!!

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to Drayia

Shana..I hope you get your package soon. It seems like I have seen your name a few times because you didn't get a package or it was very late. That should not happen to someone as sweet as you.... I hope everyone is getting ready to have a lovely month of June.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell

I always feel bad when someone doesn't get their package on time. We all love getting stuff in the mail. Sure hope you all get your packages very soon. Waiting for my pal's to come to me so I can add more stuff to it. I just love love love sending packages as much as receiving them. Have a good weekend everyone. it's going to rain on the east coast so looks like a good scrapping weekend. My husband wants sun so we can do outside work. I didn't tell him I've been doing the rain dance.....lol

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

• pinkpaperairedale Said:
Shana..I hope you get your package soon. It seems like I have seen your name a few times because you didn't get a package or it was very late. That should not happen to someone as sweet as you.... I hope everyone is getting ready to have a lovely month of June.

Thanks but I have only been flaked on once and it takes time to get to Canada. If my pal sends out the package 2 weeks before it is due then I will most likely get it on time but if they had to order it first and then send it out it takes a bit longer. I am lucky because for my pals I order stright from here with their wishlist and ship direct. You guys cant do that unless you want to pay shipping cost that are more then the gift you are sending. This place has very HIGH shipping cost to Canada. If it helps I will start including a link to a different wishlist with instructions on how to ship from there as their cost are very resonable to ship to Canada.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to pjangel

Okay Pam, thanks for letting me know.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

um do we keep the same partner through all this swap?... i wonder what other quest we'll be sent to do.... im ready for some shoppingggggg

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Sassie

• Sassie Said:
um do we keep the same partner through all this swap?... i wonder what other quest we'll be sent to do.... im ready for some shoppingggggg

Each round we receive a different partner, in this way it even things out well. I enjoy it because I get to see all the different wishlists and maybe add things to mine that I never thought of before. With my LSS closing the only place to shop here is M's so the only way to get alot to get alot of the products on my wishlist is through these swaps

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to Drayia

Ladies,I am a bit confused. How many rounds are there? As a newbie I thought this was a one time swap. I didn't realize I was signing up for more than one swap. Please can someone tell me what is expected of me? I definitely want to participate in a one time swap and hope that it will be possible. Hugs

Page 1 of 16 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics