Page 3 of 16 
Username Post: Closed..stop by to join the next one.. SWAP 6 $10+ Stash Swap        (Topic#1576687)
pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to Drayia

Where did you live in Eastern Canada?? I have always lived in Maine, but did grow up on the coast. I now live in Central Maine, but I visit the coast all the time.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to Drayia

Drayia, mulled cider may not be in season, but apples certtainly are in August. Apple Pie is quite Maine.

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to pwiswell

Here's what I learned yesterday :-) Moxie if the official state soft drink of Maine and Whoopie pies are the official state treat of Maine. There are moose in Maine...and moose sliders are within my budget...so might be a hit? WISH that we had the budget for lobster rolls!!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to pwiswell

• pwiswell Said:
Where did you live in Eastern Canada?? I have always lived in Maine, but did grow up on the coast. I now live in Central Maine, but I visit the coast all the time.

Grew up mostly in New Brunswick, Oromocto which is an army base and Moncton. Every year Girls camp was in Maine.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Sassie

• Sassie Said:
TJ My friend that was your June Envy swap *summer time* :P

But I am so super glad you liked it Birthday girl

Thanks hun, I will post it in the right swap thread...lol. I did enjoy it. Love the stuff.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to pwiswell

• pwiswell Said:
Sassie, you've never had a whoppie pie???? It's two chocolate cake like cookies with cream in the middle. They are yummy. I have a recipe if anyone wants one. I don't think there are many true Mainers who don't have a whoppie pie recipe or two.

No Ive not - Im so deprived, dont you feel so horribly bad for me? Sooo bad that instead of giving me directions you will make me a special one & over night it to me. *Bats her eyes*

TJ, so could you imagine if you WAS my pal, I mean that was like a "5.00" envy swap package!!! Im just glad ya liked it, I was hoping to give you a smile for your birthday!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Sassie

Those markers I love and can't wait to use them. I have an obsession with stamps as well.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to TJCraftyWitch

ive never seen them or used them before, I saw them, the & the stamp set on your wish list

I cant wait to see something you create with them so I can get an idea of how they work. You may just hook me onto a new obsession as if I need one more ROFL

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to Drayia

I've been to Moncton a few times. As a child, I lived near Calais, Maine which is where you would have crossed the border. Small world. I just love it up there, but there just wasn't any jobs. When I finished college, I moved to central Maine and have been here since.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to theellenbee

There are moose in Maine, however, they are more of a New Hampshire stable. Unless you live in Northern Maine, there really are not that many moose around. Deer would be more on target. Moose burger sliders would work, but so would hamburger sliders and just call them moose burgers. Unless you really want to spring for moose meat. Just an idea. Also, Moxie is the state drink, but I really don't know many people who drink it anymore. It was really popular when I was a child, but it's hard to find in the stores around here now. It's still a good choice however. Apple cider would be even more on target, but either would be fine.

Edited by pwiswell on 06-13-12 03:09 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to Sassie

pm your address and I'll see what I can do.

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to pwiswell

I need to explain that here in LA it doesn't matter whether moose or rheindeer actually roam the shores of Maine. Or that no one drinks Moxie. This is Holly-wood and everything here is pretend or fake!!! ROFL - here's the best thing. The film, which takes place in Maine was actully filmed in Connecticut! Just wish there was pretend lobster!

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell

There is pretend lobster. It's called sea legs. Don't know if you have it there or not.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to pwiswell

So.. since there are moose's in Maine. Instead of Hamburger helper, you could have Mooseburger helper (Gosh Im just a ridiculous mess ain't I)

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 06-14-12 05:13 AM
In response to Sassie

Many thx for showing your concerns my friends...i had to leave...was too much...

but i will probably see different units in same complex...just to be in a diffrent spot...

all those dishes sound awesome...

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 06-14-12 05:23 AM
In response to 6ta

Here are the pics of my goodies...

thanks so much!!

Sister Swap 15 By 6ta
Fluffy scraps too By 6ta

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to pwiswell

• pwiswell Said:
There is pretend lobster. It's called sea legs. Don't know if you have it there or not.

We have it here, not sure if they do in CA. I plan on making Whooie pie this weekend, I now have a craving for them, which is wierd as I have lived out west for 20 years now LOL. Must be the power of sugestion.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to Drayia

who was your pal 6ta? Thats nice load for ya! I cant wait to see what I get

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to Sassie

Hey Ladies!

Just got off the phone with another site that I bought my goodies from and they assured me that "my sista" will be receiving her stuff first class postal within 7 to 10 days....I know, it takes longer than usual, but all I can say at this time is that is going north from where I live (eh?).

I may follow with a sweet treat later on....So expect another small package as well!!

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 06-14-12 09:25 AM
In response to Sassie

• Sassie Said:
who was your pal 6ta? Thats nice load for ya! I cant wait to see what I get

SCRAP4TIME was my partner...THX SO MUCH!!!!!

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to Sassie

Sassy, you are just so funny. I think I'll pass on the mooseburger helper though. YUCK!!!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to GIGIGI30

• GIGIGI30 Said:
Hey Ladies!

Just got off the phone with another site that I bought my goodies from and they assured me that "my sista" will be receiving her stuff first class postal within 7 to 10 days....I know, it takes longer than usual, but all I can say at this time is that is going north from where I live (eh?).

I may follow with a sweet treat later on....So expect another small package as well!!

ooohhhh are there other Canadians swap with us other then ME!?!?!? LOL

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to Drayia

Sure looks like it, Drayia. Have you ever been to Campobello Island, New Brunswick? Going there when I head east in a coouple of weeks.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to pwiswell

• pwiswell Said:
Sure looks like it, Drayia. Have you ever been to Campobello Island, New Brunswick? Going there when I head east in a coouple of weeks.

No never been there. I was a kid and teen in New Brunswick, most of our family trips were to St. John or Fredericton. Junior and Senior High trips to Halifax, Nova Scotia or Prince Edward Island. Looks like a great little place to visit, have fun.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to Drayia

Thanks we will. Can't wait! Sure hope the weather is nice and not too foggy!.

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to Drayia

• Drayia Said:
  • GIGIGI30 Said:
Hey Ladies!

ooohhhh are there other Canadians swap with us other then ME!?!?!? LOL

So sorry Ms. Drayia but my lips are sealed

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to GIGIGI30

Someone is getting a package from California today :-)

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

it wasnt me, my mail came & I got a bill (Blah)

Cant wait to see whom got ellen got goodies for, and to know what they are!! PICTUES please n a Thank you

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Sassie

Not me, just my DD drivers licensce LOL.

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to Drayia

I'll give you all a hint :-) She lives in a state that is famous for wheels...

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

Girls you are too funny. Giving out hints. My pal has to wait hahahaha......

We are suppose to have a fantastic week-end.

Remember ladies add to your WISH LIST. Go in every day and add a few things. I think I have 139 items.

I got another package from my pal Sassie...I will post pics I promise. Been busy with clients...work work work and making some money.

Edited by pjangel on 06-15-12 11:15 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to pjangel

• pjangel Said:
Been busy with clients...work work work and making some money.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to GIGIGI30

Dunnn dunn DUNNN .. its been revealed I was her Pal

She put me to the test, having to impress the hostess was scarry!! I hope you really love everything ya got. I had lots of fun thinking about what to get for ya!!

Hope y'all are staying "cool" this weekend. Im wanting to go cropping but my body is not agree'ing with it
I have some tags that have to get made, also some brown flowers & yeller stick pins! Yay a list of "To Do's"

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

• theellenbee Said:
I'll give you all a hint :-) She lives in a state that is famous for wheels...

Hum! Wheel's ah? Well you could say OhiO *our O's could be wheels* BUT since I know its not me .... I have no other clue ... but Im going googling.

I cant believe more people are not trying to guess! Shesh this is a fun part

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to Sassie

Sassy, did you say "yeller". Sounds like an accent to me. LOL

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to pwiswell

Well, the Bighorn Medicine Wheel is in Wyoming. Is there anyone on here from Wyoming? Just a guess..... My wheels are always turning, so it could be me. LOL I'll give a hint, my pal is West of me. Ha, ha

Edited by pwiswell on 06-15-12 04:31 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to pwiswell

The wheels on the car go round and round.....

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Who's in Philly?

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to Ms_Pebbles

Hey Ladies,looks like you all have been havin some fun up in here ! Glad you are ok 6ta,the world can be a dangerous place. On a lighter note , I went to Hobby Lobby & shopped for my Secret Pal. I found what she said she was really into on her survey & something almost identical to what was on her wish list. I am so happy to finally have a place to shop in my own town. I could camp out at the HL and be endlessly happy ! Anyway,package to my pal will go postal by Tuesday. I am gonna make an unsigned card & add a few little surprise extras I bought & send it on it's merry way. Hope you all have a great weekend.xoxoxo

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to lori1963

Yesh! Im guilty of saying yeller (yellow) IRL so I tend to type how I talk LOL

Im glad you figured it out - most ppl just think I cant spell Naw I can spell (not that well) i just talk funny like :P

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to Sassie

Ayup, you do talk funny. We don't have accents in my part of the country. LOL

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell

Cheese wheels??? Could be Philly or Wisconsin. Where oh where is the package going?

scrap4time
Resident
scrap4time
In response to pwiswell

JCelebre
Resident
JCelebre

Hi guys hope you are having a great weekend!

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to JCelebre

ok ladies I am dead tired....got up at 730a..made breakfast took it my girlfriends house ( we do holiday breakfast together, they live across the street from us) neighbors think we are nuts. Then went to my clients house to find out she left to go back to NC, headed then to Bed, Bath & Beyond, then Sams Club, then to Home Depot, then to Redlinski's Meats, then home for lunch, then outside painted the shed used 2 gallons of paint and ran out. Stopped to eat dinner and then I cut my lawn and my other neighbors lawn. Dh did the back lawn on the rider. I am whipped, now gonna shower and junp into the hot tub...I don't think I wiwll make it tilel 10am. LOL I will be up at 5a to make breakfast for DH and his friend before they go to golf. No time to make a single card. My pals package will be to her by the due date...I think I need a cocktail... by the way it is only 830pm EST

Edited by pjangel on 06-16-12 04:25 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to pjangel

You need a "S" on your chest and a cape!!!

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee

My parter lives in MI, the state that is famous for Motor City - hence the wheels. Her package has been delivered and I hope she is enjoying it :-)

scrap4time
Resident
scrap4time
In response to pjangel

Ok, I'm just tired reading all you did. Lucky for me my lawnmower did not want to start tonight. 1 day repreive on cutting the grass. I did get it edged. Tomorrow to WalMart for a spark plug and hope it starts so I can cut before the HOA sends me a nasty gram.

Edited by scrap4time on 06-16-12 07:20 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 06-16-12 08:48 PM
In response to scrap4time

jci...Lori1963s thx for expressing ur concern...i always was cautious i thought but now even more...

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to 6ta

Good morning ladies...I posted my goodies in my gallery but I am having trouble getting over here...will try again later...

Off to start cooking ....

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to pjangel

• pjangel Said:
Good morning ladies...I posted my goodies in my gallery but I am having trouble getting over here...will try again later...

Off to start cooking ....

Here you go Pam...nice goodies!

Swap 15 from Sassie 7/12 By Pjangel

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee

Wonderful swap gifts! Now here I am anxiously waiting for my partner to post...hope she likes what I sent...

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

Yea Ellen's pal - what did ya get?? I dont live far from Michgian :P I'll make a trip up there to see for myself if you dont post soon

Well, Ellen is she isn going to tell why dont you!! Im dying to know what she got, Im so (green) I wanted a package from Cali *sigh* ... I mean I wanted ANOTHER one :P

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to pwiswell

• pwiswell Said:
Ayup, you do talk funny. We don't have accents in my part of the country. LOL

Ya'all ar'n da onz wit accents not us!

Oh man I LOVE cheese! When I was young my friends & I would make pizza rolls, top 'em with liquid like cheeze wiz then re-nook 'em with hot shredded cheese ROFL! Omg if I even think of all that cheese now, I wont dookie for a month ... NOPE not signs of old age!!! Just signs of more intense lactose allergy (yea right) The things that cross my mind, my mudder would be so proud of me!

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to Sassie

Sassie, my partner lives in Traverse City MI and her favorite colors are purple and pink. So, since I am an event planner and in event mode I decided to go with a theme - PURPLE! Everything I sent her is purple.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell

Hope everyone had a great weekend. It's been sunny and comfortable up here. I didn't get much cardmaking done, but I did do some gardening and reading in the hammock. I love summer and now that the kids are out of school, we will be hitting the beaches and parks on nice days. No school until after labor day. Yeah!

Veteran
In response to pwiswell

Hi Ellen! Sorry it took so long to get this to you.We had a lightning storm and it knocked my computer out. Everything is fixed now.
Thank you so much for my package. First i have to tell you it's the happiest pkg I have ever gotten. The way you decorated the outside with the tape nd stickers and stamps so cute.I almost hated opening it..But of course I did!I opened the box and it was a endless surprise going through the box. There were real pressed flowers, T.H. Distress ink, T.H. word keys[ so cool],purple butterflies,flowers, bling,lace, decorative tape, stickers cuttlebug embossing folder...the list just keeps on going. You were so beyond generous.I LOVED EVERYTHING!!!

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to SHARON ELISE

Oh Sharon, I am thrilled you didn't suddenly wake up with an aversion to purple :-) It was so much fun giving you a treat and I am delighted you enjoyed everything. Big HUGS

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

• SHARON ELISE Said:
Hi Ellen! Sorry it took so long to get this to you.We had a lightning storm and it knocked my computer out. Everything is fixed now.
Thank you so much for my package. First i have to tell you it's the happiest pkg I have ever gotten. The way you decorated the outside with the tape nd stickers and stamps so cute.I almost hated opening it..But of course I did!I opened the box and it was a endless surprise going through the box. There were real pressed flowers, T.H. Distress ink, T.H. word keys[ so cool],purple butterflies,flowers, bling,lace, decorative tape, stickers cuttlebug embossing folder...the list just keeps on going. You were so beyond generous.I LOVED EVERYTHING!!!

Yea, so glad you liked your purple package. I can NOT wait to see pictures of your goodies!! Do you know how long it will be before you post them?

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to Sassie

jci...still waiting on my order from sb.com to get here!

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30

OK, Where is she?

Just got off a 2 hours conference/training with the federal government....Uuuff, was kicking myself in there not to fall sleep in the middle of the conference room. Came to my desk to take a quick break and there they were...It was like in the movies where there is a light coming from above and angels playing the harp (just picture that on your mind!!).

Three packages waiting for me!! One from another swap here, goodies that I ordered for another swap here as well and Ms. Cinj package for me for this swap. Oh boy, I feel spoiled..lol!

Absolutely love my French collection double sided pp Ms. Cinj and my AC Thickers, what can I say? Thank so very much!! Need to go now but will try to post a pic once I get home tonite.

scrap4time
Resident
scrap4time
In response to GIGIGI30

jci. hope everyone has a great week.
checking my mailbox daily.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to scrap4time

scrap, ive learned (OK im trying to learn) a stalked mail box never fills

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 06-18-12 05:07 PM
In response to GIGIGI30

I am glad you like it. I have another package almost ready to send hopefully I will finish it Wednesdasy.

• GIGIGI30 Said:
OK, Where is she?

Just got off a 2 hours conference/training with the federal government....Uuuff, was kicking myself in there not to fall sleep in the middle of the conference room. Came to my desk to take a quick break and there they were...It was like in the movies where there is a light coming from above and angels playing the harp (just picture that on your mind!!).

Three packages waiting for me!! One from another swap here, goodies that I ordered for another swap here as well and Ms. Cinj package for me for this swap. Oh boy, I feel spoiled..lol!

Absolutely love my French collection double sided pp Ms. Cinj and my AC Thickers, what can I say? Thank so very much!! Need to go now but will try to post a pic once I get home tonite.

tralala
Veteran
tralala
In response to Sassie

Whoopie Pies sound good, I think there is a red velevet one for Paula Dean on foodnetwork.com.

Martha Stewart did a show on that (long ago) with Blue Crab broil outside with corn on cob, mallets, and beer. It looked good.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to tralala

For a true maine whoopie pie they have to be made from a maine recipe and from chocolate and cream.

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to Cinj

• Cinj Said:
I am glad you like it. I have another package almost ready to send hopefully I will finish it Wednesdasy.

Another package? Oh my, I don't think I'll be able to sleep...Tell me tell me???!! What is it?? I wanna know...lol!!

Thank you so much and there you have it:

Secret Sister #15 By GIGIGI30

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to GIGIGI30

Just checking in. It's fun to see all the things you are getting. I can't wait for the arrival of my surprise. I just returned from Fiskars Headquarters on Monday. They launched a whole new system to cut, ink, letterpress. It's called the Fuse. We got to play with it and have fun crafting together. It was 600 miles each way for me, but had a blast. Now catching up on laundry and house chores. Happy crafting and mail check in ladies.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to pinkpaperairedale

Sounds like you had a great time pink good for you! Ive been seeing the fuse, Im not impressed -- but if Sizzix wants to go back & make a press for the dies they already have im totally down!

But in no way shape or form an I giving up my sizzix or the dies for anyway

tralala
Veteran
tralala
In response to Sassie

HSN showed the Fuse this week.

Veteran
In response to tralala

checking in...

tralala
Veteran
tralala

I just got the confirmation on the order I placed on scrapbook.com for my pal. It should be in FL in a few days. Hope you like everything.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to tralala

JCI

tralala
Veteran
tralala
In response to Sassie

Field day at daughters school. I was enlisted to paint faces. So many kids wanted full face painting- wow its an oil based paint. They'll all get pimples. I got a few pics to scrap though. hahaha

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to tralala

JCI - Happy almost Friday!

scrap4time
Resident
scrap4time

It is my Friday. YAY for a 3 day weekend.
Not if it would only rain......

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 06-22-12 06:04 AM
In response to GIGIGI30

I didn't make it to the post office Wednesday. My son got a horrible sun burn working at camp and was vomiting so I didn't want to leave him. Then yesterday he decided to try to put our tahoe in 4 wheel drive while he was driving and called my husband to pick him up. They spent about an hour "looking at it" trying to fix it before coming home to tell me. I went out to it put it in Nuetral and pushed the 2 wheel drive button and it was fine. UGH!!! i thought men were supposed to know more about cars than women. lol. I am sending the hubby to the post office this morning. I hope you like it.

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 06-22-12 06:31 AM
In response to Cinj

LMAO...
Well i got my 2nd lil pakage out to you Cinj...
Have a great weekend everyone!!

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to 6ta

My order is supposed to be delivered today from sb.com for my pal...when I get home, I will add some more items and send it out on Monday!

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale

Hello. Happy Friday. Anybody crafting this weekend? Are any of you familiar wtih rubberstampexpo?

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell

Please explain; what is rubberstampexpo? I will be doing some crafting. I have cards to make for a swap and two christmas card kits to get ready for the mail. I'm also working on cards, and other items for a craft fair our community school has every fall. That keeps me busy!

tralala
Veteran
tralala

I have been to this one: http://www.heirloompro.com/ it was pretty cool. I got some spellbinder stuff, and some unmounted stamps, copics, specialty papers, embellishments, and some chalks. There was much more there though.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to tralala

I am going shopping Monday or Tuesday for the rest of my goodies for pal. Then I will be postal Wednesday to my pal.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to tralala

Thanks. The closest one to me would be in Massachusetts and that was the beginning of June. Oh well. Another time.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

Morning ladies....sorry been MIA...been busy... I also have to work on mypals package....I know she has been checking her mailbox every day...look at all the exercise she is getting LOL....keep checking it will be tehre when it gets thee LOL

Ladies Tralala was forgotten in the last swap ...so i am taking care of her and her pal is in this swap and has been MIA. Hope nothing happened to her. Tralala your pckage from swap 14 was ordered today.

Edited by pjangel on 06-24-12 07:19 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to pjangel

I have my goodie for my pal, bought them yesterday when I was out spending my birthday money.

She will be super happy with the goodies I bought, plus I had something I bought several sets of a few weeks ago and the one pkg goes perfect with her taste. I am going postal either tomorrow or Tuesday.

JCelebre
Resident
JCelebre

checking in on this icky rainy day going to go look at my pals wish list I dont know what half of the things on her list are...........

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to JCelebre

Hello ladies. Greeting from Kansas where the heat index is 110 today. It's a great day to be inside and crafting!!!! Tomorrow I get to craft with a friend who is 82 and always an inspiration to me. Hope all of you have a good week. Smile on.... I tell my students to smile... fake it till you make it and eventually you'll feel like the real thing!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to pjangel

• pjangel Said:
Morning ladies....sorry been MIA...been busy... I also have to work on mypals package....I know she has been checking her mailbox every day...look at all the exercise she is getting LOL....keep checking it will be tehre when it gets thee LOL

Ladies Tralala was forgotten in the last swap ...so i am taking care of her and her pal is in this swap and has been MIA. Hope nothing happened to her. Tralala your pckage from swap 14 was ordered today.

Let me know if you need an angel package sent out, no fun not to recieve anything

tralala
Veteran
tralala

Oh, I just put in my submission for a card challange....http://tntscrappy.blogspot.com/2012/06/charlotte-in- city.html

Veteran
In response to tralala

checking in...have a GOOD week

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

I received a package in the mail Friday but cant figure out who its from or if it is from this swap. Its pp and emblishments from the Prima Fairy Bella collection sent direct from sb.com I believe. I want to thank my pal if it was sent by her. That paper is so much nicer IRL, LOVE it.

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to Drayia

• Drayia Said:
I received a package in the mail Friday but cant figure out who its from or if it is from this swap. Its pp and emblishments from the Prima Fairy Bella collection sent direct from sb.com I believe. I want to thank my pal if it was sent by her. That paper is so much nicer IRL, LOVE it.

Glad you liked them Ms. Drayia! And not it wasn't from SB.com since the cost of shipping to Canada was thru the roof...:(. I told those people to post a note of who sent it to you. Anyway, my second and third package are on the way so please be in the lookout!!

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to GIGIGI30

awwe how sweet! That paper looks so stunning!!! Im jealous!!

Hopefully soon I'll get a package to

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to Sassie

Morning ladies....its a little cool out here. Crazy week-end. Some of it good and some not...

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to pjangel

LOL there was no note and it looked simaller to sb.com postage but glad you did not send from here postage is insane on this site LOL. The paper is stunning and I can't wait to play but it will have to wait for another week. I am in the process of finishing up an aplication to a DT that is due at the end of this week so can't play with any other paper except DCWV, Which I might add is my ALL time favourite Company.

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 06-25-12 10:23 AM
In response to 6ta

6ta,
I got it today thank. I love it.

Will post picks this evening, my camera batery is dead and I would have to go upstairs to get the charged one and I can't leave the room or my baby will scream and wake my other kids. lol.

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 06-25-12 01:13 PM
In response to Cinj

YAY!! I'm glad...hope to see you next round!!

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 06-25-12 03:03 PM
In response to 6ta

I had so much fun this round I am definately in for next round. Thank you again.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to Cinj

A package for my pal went postal today. She should receive it in a couple of days. I know she will like it.

Page 3 of 16 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics