Page 4 of 16 
Username Post: Closed..stop by to join the next one.. SWAP 6 $10+ Stash Swap        (Topic#1576687)
lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to pwiswell

Package to my Secret Pal went postal today/Monday. She will recieve it by Thursday ! I hope she likes the items. A little bird told me she was "left Out" in a round prior to this one,so I tried to make this round a little extra special for her : )

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to lori1963

Lori you are wonderful!!

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to pinkpaperairedale

I love that saying! I think I will adopt it for my own students. It hasn't been 100 here yet. It was 90 over the weekend, but it has been raining since yesterday. Hope it stops soon. I want to get out in my garden.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to Sassie

Oh, Sassy has to wait. Is Sassy getting impatient? LOL I'm sure your pal will get something to you soon.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to pwiswell

Drayia, Michael's is having a sale on DCWV paper this week. The pads are marked down to $10.00 each. I know you are not in the US and I don't know how much shipping would be, but I wanted to pass this on. Another idea, if you are interested and know what you want, I'd be willing to go get it for you and mail it out. Just an idea.......

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to lori1963

I don't like to see anyone get left out. It really isn't fair. Pam, I'll be willing to angel at some point as well if it's needed. You shouldn't have to angel all the time even if you are the hostess. You have support, so please let us help. I hope you have been able to find out what happened.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to pwiswell

Thank you ladies for all wanting to help me with the lady who was flaked on in the last swap but she should get her package from me any day now. I still have not seen the flaker post here lately so I contacted her secret sister and told her not to send out her package. Only fair. I just hope everything is okay with her. If she doesn't respond I will post her as a FLAKER on the 1st page for all to see.

Sassie, your pal contacted me she is sorry she will get it out soon.

UPDATE

6ta SURVY IN SENT/RECVD
Cinj SURV IN RECVD
Drayia SURV IN RECVD
GIGIGI30 SURV IN SENT
JCelere
Lori1963 SURV INN SENT
Ms Pebbles SURV IN RECVD/SENT
Nautolan SURV IN
pinkpaperairedale SURV IN SENT
Pjangel SURV IN
Pwiswell SURV IN SENT
Sassie SURV IN SENT
scrap4time SURV IN SENT
Sharon Elise SURV IN SENT
TJCraftywitch SURV IN
theellenbee SURV IN SENT
Tralala SURV IN

SWAP #2 DUE AUGUST 24TH

Edited by pjangel on 06-27-12 10:17 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to pjangel

[quote=pjangel

UPDATE

6ta SURVY IN SENT
Cinj SURV IN RECVD
Drayia SURV IN RECVD
GIGIGI30 SURV IN
JCelere SURV IN
Lori1963 SURV INN SENT
Ms Pebbles SURV IN RECVD
Nautolan SURV IN ???????? MIA
Pjangel SURV IN RECVD
Pwiswell SURV IN SENT
Sassie SURV IN SENT
scrap4time SURV IN SENT
Sharon Elise SURV IN SENT
TJCraftywitch SURV IN
theellenbee SURV IN
Tralala SURV IN

Ms. Pam,

Just want to mentioned that I received a package from my SS and also sent two more packages to my SS. Figured to let you know and you could update the front page accordingly.

Thanks!

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to GIGIGI30

JCI - naw Im not getting impatient, Im trying not to think about it so I dont get to be LoL!

Ive enjoyed ya'alls company for this brief time Ive shared some giggles & laughs. Im thankful for that if nothing more!!

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to Sassie

Hey Sassie! What's cooking girlfirend? I too am looking for the postman. Guess I should have taken a photo before I sent out my package. But at least I know my partner received it :-)

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 06-27-12 05:31 AM
In response to Sassie

Pam,

I did receive from Scrap4time...i posted pics...she mentioned sending the card later...but I have recieved. THX

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to 6ta

My pals package went postal yesterday (Tuesday).

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to Ms_Pebbles

Could you please update for me? My partner did receive her purple package a week or two ago and posted on this thread. Many thanks!

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to theellenbee

• theellenbee Said:
Hey Sassie! What's cooking girlfirend? I too am looking for the postman. Guess I should have taken a photo before I sent out my package. But at least I know my partner received it :-)

Ya i guess ya should have. Post those pics sista!! I wanna see what Ellen gave ya

Notta thing cookin, I wish something though cuz Im hungry!!

Edited by Sassie on 06-27-12 07:24 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to Sassie

Pam, sign me up for the next round, please. I love this swap. I'm in.

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to pwiswell

Just to update:

Received another great package from Ms. Cinj today...Thank you very much! Will post pictures when I get home tonite.

Ms. Pam, please sign me up for the next round..This one was a lot of fun!!

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 06-27-12 11:51 AM
In response to GIGIGI30

Pam so next go round is round 2 on this new thread right?

count me in....

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to 6ta

JCI.. I am getting exercise going to the mailbox each day. It has been over 100 every day so I am not getting my outside walking done. My dog is about to go nuts because he misses the dog park. I haven't decided on the next round yet. What is the date that we need to sign up by? Happy crafting to everyone.

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30

Thank you so much Ms. CinJ!!!

Secret Sister #15 By GIGIGI30

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 06-27-12 01:58 PM
In response to pjangel

Sorry, I forgot to message you when I sent everything. I would love to join the next round? Do I need to fill out a new survey?

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 06-27-12 02:04 PM
In response to GIGIGI30

You are welcome. I hope you enjoy everything. I got myself the chalk pads too and had fun playing with them.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Cinj

My package to my secret pal went out today, she should receive it in the next few days, by Friday to at the latest I would think.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to TJCraftyWitch

I received an awesome AWESOME AWESOME PKG today from my PAL. She totally went above and beyond the call of duty here. She totally spoiled me this month. Thanks PAM: Pwiswell!

I will post a pic of what all she got me. I was flat out flabbergasted.

I got a handmade card, adorable handmade flowers, embossed card kit, embossed and stamped images, 2 pkgs metal charms and picks, rain drops, slick writer, 2 stickles, 2 blk ink pads, 2 mini clear stamp sets, bottle cap topper pieces, I-rock gun and rock gems(totally stoked to use this, I so didn't have one), and then a huge 2inch square punch, 6x6 MME Lost and Found Paper pad, plus a vintage cloth piece. I might have left something out, I am doing this from memory at the moment.

Plus she wrapped the bigger gifts in Birthday paper, said since we shared the birthday month that she wanted to make mine extra special. I can honestly say that she did, I AM SO HAPPY!!!!

THANK U THANK U THANK U!!!! You totally spoiled me and I love it. I can't wait to use everything.

Post picture little later.

Edited by TJCraftyWitch on 06-27-12 03:39 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Sign me up for Round 2 as well for July/August.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

I would love to participate in round 2 of this

Moon

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell

I am so pleased you liked everything. I enjoyed putting your package together as much as you did opening everything. Have fun using the Irock gun. Please let me know how you like it. I may have to go out and buy one. It looks neat. LOL My husband gave me a $100.00 bill for my birthday and told me to go to AC Moore and get what I want. I am going tomorrow and will have so much fun!!!! Can't wait.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to pwiswell

aww yay TJ! Youve had a super dooper birthday month!! What a sweet hubby Lil P thats what My sweet's did for me.

Hes blind & cant shop for me soo, I kinda miss getting suprise's of the open a gift type. But he cant help it, when My friends take him out he usually picks me up something cute from like 7-11 ya know? And hes so adorable before he even hands me the bag hes pulling it out to show me LOL!

Im probably going to sit out the next rounds. Ive not 100% made up my mind, but I have enjoyed this month's company. Thanks again

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to GIGIGI30

• GIGIGI30 Said:

What a FUN package GIGI!!

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to Sassie

Seeing what everyone got is FUN! Sassie, didn't know your husband was blind. :-( Can he see your beautiful creations?

scrap4time
Resident
scrap4time
In response to 6ta

• 6ta Said:
Pam,

I did receive from Scrap4time...i posted pics...she mentioned sending the card later...but I have recieved. THX

6ta, I mailed the 2nd package last week, Thursday I believe. I thought you would have it by now.

scrap4time
Resident
scrap4time

• pinkpaperairedale Said:
JCI.. I am getting exercise going to the mailbox each day. It has been over 100 every day so I am not getting my outside walking done. My dog is about to go nuts because he misses the dog park. I haven't decided on the next round yet. What is the date that we need to sign up by? Happy crafting to everyone.

That's a very good way to look at it...exercise. My mailbox is one of those community boxes at the end of our street. And with the temp over 100 everyday it's not fun ---- so I drive. Still waiting patiently.....

Pam, sign me up for next month too please

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to Sassie

• Sassie Said:
  • GIGIGI30 Said:

What a FUN package GIGI!!

Tell me about it! When she said another package was coming, I said it may be something small but noooooo, she went above and beyond. Wasn't expecting the dew drop since I don't have any, it's another thing to experiment and play with it!!!

Veteran
In response to GIGIGI30

please sign me up too.

tralala
Veteran
tralala

I was at the pool and I recieved my package from Lori. It is great. Thank you so much for the thoughtful gift and card plus note. It was a nice suprise after watching two girls of a close friend going through surgery.

Here is the picture of all the great goodies.
http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=gallerie...
I cannot wait to start all my steampunk ideas. I have been gathering what I could in this theme too.

Edited by tralala on 07-02-12 11:44 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to pwiswell

• pwiswell Said:
I am so pleased you liked everything. I enjoyed putting your package together as much as you did opening everything. Have fun using the Irock gun. Please let me know how you like it. I may have to go out and buy one. It looks neat. LOL My husband gave me a $100.00 bill for my birthday and told me to go to AC Moore and get what I want. I am going tomorrow and will have so much fun!!!! Can't wait.

Happy Birthday Pam!!! Hope you have a wonderful day and go out and spend that money on some scrapping goodies. You deserve it hun.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

UPDATE

Packages due by July 13th

6ta SURVY IN SENT/RECVD
Cinj SURV IN RECVD/SENT
Drayia SURV IN RECVD/SENT
GIGIGI30 SURV IN SENT/RECVD
JCelere
Lori1963 SURV INN SENT
Nautolan SURV IN mia ????????
Pjangel SURV IN RECVD/SENT
Pwiswell SURV IN SENT
Sassie SURV IN SENT
scrap4time SURV IN SENT
Sharon Elise SURV IN RECVD has package ready to send but holding off
TJCraftywitch SURV IN SENT
theellenbee SURV IN SENT
Tralala SURV IN RECVD

SWAP #2 DUE AUGUST 24TH send new survey I do not keep your old ones too confusing at times...

6TA
CINJ
GIGIGI30
MOONPUFF srvy in
PINKPAPERAIREDALE
PJANGEL
PWISWELL
SHARON ELISE srvy in
TJCRAFTYWITCH

Ok I just ordered my pals package from sb.com she should be getting it soon....Actually I could probably have dropped it off hahahahaha

Edited by pjangel on 06-28-12 08:28 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to pjangel

I am very concered for Nautolan. This is not like her in any way shape or form to not show up. I have tryed several times, and ways including snail mail for a responce from her. Ive not gotten any reply.

I miss her alot, and I pray she is alright. This just is NOT her style at all!

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to Sassie

Sharon Elise received my package and commented on this thread that she liked it :-)

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 06-28-12 06:37 AM
In response to scrap4time

• scrap4time Said:
  • 6ta Said:
Pam,

6ta, I mailed the 2nd package last week, Thursday I believe. I thought you would have it by now.

scrap4time...i guess it was in my box but with this nasty weather i hadn't checked as often...lol
THX so much...this 2nd package was awesome too.!!!
sister swap round 1 By 6ta

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to pjangel

Pam..what's the last day to decide if we are going to join next round so I will know how much time I have to make my mind up? LOL

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

I am in for the next round, waiting to see if my pal likes what I sent her. It is arriving direct from here.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to Drayia

New pals names will be given out by July 10th.

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to pjangel

I just sent my survey!

Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 06-28-12 09:39 AM
In response to GIGIGI30

I just sent my survey for round 2.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to Cinj

Ms. Pebbles why wouldn't you join us? You are one of the regulars..... Hoping to see your name on the list.....

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to pwiswell

You need to mark my name as RCVD hun.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to pwiswell

• pwiswell Said:
Ms. Pebbles why wouldn't you join us? You are one of the regulars..... Hoping to see your name on the list.....

Hey Pam! Happy Birthday!!! I just need to see how many swaps I'm in & twindle the numbers down, before I sign up for another one!

I was hoping your birthday/ss box was going to come by today Enjoy your day darling and I hope everything is worth the wait!!!

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to tralala

You are so very welcomed Tralala,hope you liked the 7gypsies "steampunk" stamps too : )

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to Drayia

Thanks Shania/Drayia, you're pretty WONDERFUL Too ! I think all you ladies are FANTASTIC & I love being a part of this group : )

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

• theellenbee Said:
Seeing what everyone got is FUN! Sassie, didn't know your husband was blind. :-( Can he see your beautiful creations?

No sweetie, he can see shadows *On good site days as we call them* I do try to make textural things so he can see that way. He does like to feel the texture paper & what nots. He has also learned how to make books, thats his artistic skill. They are beautiful & sewn by hand (his own)

Yes, it has been fun watching everyone else get there gifts. I wonder why you & I always seem to get short or is this called the long end of the stick LOL.

Mail lady & I have agreed when I get happy mail she will honk!

Its hard on me going out daily to get mail, normally Id wait 3 days but when expecting something I cant handle not going every day. This way it isnt tuff on my body & the risk's of my falling from walking to & fro for no reason lower.

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to Sassie

My 89 year old aunt by marriage is an artist. Among her friends is a male artist (in his 40's) who is totally blind. I think that blind folks just learn a new way to express themselves. Why don't you post a few photos of your husbands books?

About us, I don't think I get the short stick but that my swap partner just wanted to get me the perfect gift and that takes time :-)

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

oooo your such a wonderful folocifer'ist! Your so right, perfection does take a long time Its hard to find someone picky perfect < -- thats me picky perfect :P

Ive never thought about posting my sweeties books. I think maybe I will just do that, show ppl that blind ppl can be artist also, and if you ask me at times better then us sited perfectionist

scrap4time
Resident
scrap4time
In response to 6ta

• 6ta Said:
  • scrap4time Said:
  • 6ta Said:
Pam,

scrap4time...i guess it was in my box but with this nasty weather i hadn't checked as often...lol
THX so much...this 2nd package was awesome too.!!!
sister swap round 1 By 6ta

Glad you received it. and I hope you can make use of most of it. I had a lot of fun shopping for you.

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell

I received my package from my pal today! What a great birthday present it was!! Thank you Ms. Pebbles. I love it all!! The handmade items are just gorgeous and I can't wait to use them. I'll post a picture tomorrow. Thanks again. You are super.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to pwiswell

Awwe YAY it came ON your birthday how sweet!!!

For my birthday my friend here Nicole, the one whos MIA now *crying* sent me a package and it got her right on my birthday. It was so special to me, I will never forget it ..... I miss her so, I hope she comes back.

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to Sassie

Happy Birthdy and many more...Pwiswell. Hope your day was filled with lots of hugs and happiness.

Sassie!!! I got happy mail and I love all the buttons - they are gorgeous and the seam binding -well you know that is my favorite ribbon. You are a real doll and a dear friend. Big HUGS!!!!!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I sent the pics from phone to my email, but they take awhile to download. So I will have to download the pics later.

Great goodies ladies.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

• theellenbee Said:
Happy Birthdy and many more...Pwiswell. Hope your day was filled with lots of hugs and happiness.

Sassie!!! I got happy mail and I love all the buttons - they are gorgeous and the seam binding -well you know that is my favorite ribbon. You are a real doll and a dear friend. Big HUGS!!!!!

Your welcome friend! It was just to let you know Im thinking of you when your away I know you love seem binding, wish I could have sent ya more!! HUGS friend

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to Sassie

Checking in. No happy mail yet but keeping fingers crossed for a July delivery. So hot here... today 107 so it's great indoor crafting time.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

My phone will not send these darn pics to my computer, I am going to have to try and resend them in several bunches instead of one big one.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

I am so thankful the mail lady & I had the system set up. I had a fall yesterday, and Im having to keep it easy. They want an MRI done to check any damage to my hips, My fractures in the past have never been picked up by regualr x-rays.

So, until Mon Im stuck in bed. I hope my package comes today I really need a pick me up!!

If monday they find a fracture, its going to be a tuff choice on what for me to do, or what they do to me I should say more then not. I usually follow Dr's advise, especially with something of this nature. But - with the last fracture I was living alone, so I was put in a re-hab/nursing home for 3 misserable months. I am to young & active for a place like that. I could NOT handle 1/2 the nurse's or the helpers way of treating the elderly it was SAD! And some of ya know me, I dont keep a tounge in check. I was making all kinds of waves .. telling familys when they came what was going on with there loved on. How some strippers just "forgot" to give some people there snacks & showers. How call lights would be on for 30 minutes as someone sat soiled omg I was insane!

So maybe this time IF there is a fracture. I can stay home, with My sweetie being here. He basically does 90% of everything here anyway. He cooks, does laundry, takes care of the cats & HIS parrot. Hes so awsome! But when it comes time to other needs I will have not sure how well he will fair with them. But I should beable to get some nursing in home hours per my insurance & it might leave me just enough to stay home. Although when therophy should start (in about 2 weeks) I wont be weight baring so I cant drive ... ugh! So stressful.

Just waiting until monday to see the out come

JCelebre
Resident
JCelebre
In response to pwiswell

Sending my package this weekend its 100 degrees here nice staying in scrapbooking

JCelebre
Resident
JCelebre

Got my goodies so excited nice black and white and red stuff to work on my wedding album yeah!!~!

JCelebre
Resident
JCelebre
In response to JCelebre

Dont know who to thank it came from Scrapbook.com thank you thank you thank you secret pal!

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to JCelebre

Got a picture of it Id love to see, cant help with whom its from. They maybe put a comment in the recipt area of the billing ticket?

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to Sassie

Sassie - BIG HUGS ((( )))) and feel better soon!!!!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I hope this weekend I can get my pic up, I will have to hook my phone to computer and download the pics from it that way, because sending them through phone to email account, is being difficult.

JCelebre
Resident
JCelebre

I just picked up my computer it has 19 viruss on it althrough I had norton antivirus yuk

good thing I bought the 2 yr best buy plan for our 3 computers this alone paid for it, our 2nd comjputer they basically said was outdated not worth fixing and they have fixed a few little things on the 3rd

they are making them so they are obsolete in 3 yrs yikes Ill stick with my ipad at least its portable and just keep one laptop or desktop up for using for photoshop etc.

good thing I backed up all my pics everything on computer wiped out

JCelebre
Resident
JCelebre
In response to JCelebre

no comment in billing area weird Ill figure out in the end. Almost got mine done to mail monday

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to JCelebre

Sassy, I'm sorry about your fall. I sure hope you are up and about again soon. Take care of yourself. I'm sure your package will arrive soon.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to pwiswell

Sassie... my thoughts are with you. So sorry to hear you had a fall. I certainly hope you can get the care needed while staying in your own home.

scrap4time
Resident
scrap4time

I received my package today from Tonya - TJCraftyWitch.....thanks so much. I can use all of it. I'll try to post pictures in a bit. I received a travel journal, chipboard book, some Recollections 'vintage' embellies and some journalling cards. Great stuff~~~

Edited by scrap4time on 06-30-12 03:18 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to scrap4time

thanks ladys! Im hoping i can rest at home also. I hate being away from home. Im such a baby i get home sick believe it or not!!

Im sure my package will come soon New goodies to keep my mind off all this pain *ugh* I just got Member of the Month also so Im super happy!! Looked like a bad month from the start, will find out for sure after MRI results but at this point i think its looking up

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to Sassie

Sending well wishes and tons of prayers and good vibes your way Ms. Sassie!

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to GIGIGI30

ty GI GI Hugs!!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Sassie

Its Canada's Birthday today, so Happy Canada Day!

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to Drayia

Happy Canada Birthday Day!!!!

Sassie sorry to hear your in pain, hope al is well. I am sure you pal sent her package. But she has til 7/13 to get it to you....Be patient little bird...

I got the follwoing surveys in so far,
6ta
Cinj
Drayia
Gigigi30
Moonpuff (new to this swap) WELCOME
pwiswell
pjangel
scrap4time
Sharon Elise
TJCraftywitch

I think this round if you have some1 special you would like for you pal. Let me know and I will see wht i can do for you. Hows that? Can't make any promises. I know you all want me LOL but one at a time ...luv you ladies

update on packaged due by 7/13

6ta SURVY IN SENT/RECVD
Cinj SURV IN RECVD/SENT
JCelebre SENT/RECVD
Lori1963 SURV INN SENT
Pwiswell SURV IN SENT/RECVD
Sassie SURV IN SENT
scrap4time SURV IN SENT/RECVD
Sharon Elise SURV IN SENT/recvd
TJCraftywitch color:red]SURV IN SENT/RECVD
theellenbee SURV IN SENT
Tralala SURV IN RECVD/SENT

So I need to knwo if the following ladies sent or recvd their packages Lori1963, Pinkpaperairedale, Theellenbee ?

JCelebre your pal was Tralala

Edited by pjangel on 07-02-12 04:41 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to pjangel

I sent and Sharon Elise received her package about 2 weeks ago. She didn't post a picture but I sent an all purple package including TH hardware, distress ink, flowers, washi tape, bling, ink and a few other things. I have not received anything.

Veteran

Pam you left my name off the list for the next round. You had marked survey in already. Please add my name. Thanks.Sharon

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to SHARON ELISE

wow ellen, sounds like you sent your pal ALOT Your such an awsome lady, I adore you so much. You do so much for others out of the bottom of your heart. Your a great friend thanks for being here for me HUGS

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Sassie

Glad my pal liked her goodies. I had loads of fun shopping for the stuff.

look forward to next round as well.

My phone is still taking forever to send pics to an email account. I will hook phone directly to laptop and get my pics I need.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

Miss TJ? IDK for sure what your wanting to do - is there a way you could just upload it to a host site -- such as photobucket?

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to Sassie

Pam... I have not received my package for this swap.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel

Pinkpaperairedale your pal sent you your package. Believe me she is no Flacker. It is on its way. Sassie you should be geting yours as well.

Theellenbee I am checking on your parcel. According to a post on her your pal shipped her package. Ladies keep you eyes on that mailbox. Keep me posted as well.

Edited by pjangel on 07-02-12 04:44 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to pjangel

Pam just checked on status of package to pal, sb.com says shipped on June 28th. Its in the mail and should be arriving this week.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to Drayia

well since I cant walk, I cant check my mail box daily. That was a dangerous thing for me to day anyway. I shouldnt be walking on un-even ground.

I know it will come no worries Miss Pam! Its not due yet, but kinda get antsy when lots of ppl already have there stuff is all

Veteran
In response to Sassie

I am sending out my package to my pal tommorrow.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to SHARON ELISE

Still thinking.....

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

I got my package!! Yay - and sneaky Miss Pam was my pal also!!!

Here is all the goodies I got! Love it all

$10.00 swap, Round two by pjangel By Sassie

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to Sassie

Ugh that pic turned out small sorry! I got prima paper, ink, stamp (gosh I love prima) Kaisercraft chip board prettys, Ranger pearl ink & pearl matellic alchol ink AND a mixed media ink pan LOVE IT, also some ATC love words (awwe) and the Summer set of Tim Holtz inks!!!

I apperciate & adore the whole package pam thank you so much!!! Now, to add ALL the sunkiss embellys I just bought the flowers for this set the other day I thought they went great with a diffrent collection. Prima goes good with anything

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Sassie

Here is the link to my goodies, my phone finally downloaded the pic last night...lol.

Link: http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/47645/view/ 3674301/-...

tralala
Veteran
tralala

Now to craft inbetween having a great 4th. Happy Independence day to all of you. Hope you and your families have a fun and safe holiday.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to tralala

Happy dance here! Mailman produced a box from scrapbook.com
The note on the packing label said Secret Sis $10 swap but not a name so I don't know who specifically to thank. WOW. I got a much needed refill bottle of Glue for the Essential Glue Pad, a set of 2 Scotch ATG refill rolls, a gorgeous set of Sizzix embossing folders (flowers and flourish) and a Cuttlebug Leafy Branch embossing folder. Oh my goodness... you certainly spoiled me and I am very appreciative. I am thrilled with the box of happiness! Pam, if you can post who sent it to me. I want to send a personal thank you. You can mark me as received!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

YES glad it came today Peggy, I know I am always in need of refills for my ATG so figure that would be perfect to send you as well as the refill for the Essential Glue Pad, I did not know you could get that. Someone sent me the Essential glue pad and I LOVE it so now need to add the refill to my wishlist LOL. Have fun creating and playing.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to Drayia

Well Sassie you can stop the whining...lol I am thrilled you liked everything...just make sure you remove it from your Wish List now so no1 else ordered that stuff for you in the next round.

Pinkpapaerairedale...Drayia was your secret pal..

I am going to start with names soon, just have to turn on my laptop 1 day that is where I keep everything in excel.

update

6ta SURVY IN SENT/RECVD
Cinj SURV IN RECVD/SENT
JCelebre SENT/RECVD
Lori1963 SURV INN SENT...package on its way
pinkpaperairedaleSURV IN SENT/rcvd
Pwiswell SURV IN SENT/RECVD
Sassie SURV IN SENT/recvd
scrap4time SURV IN SENT/RECVD
Sharon Elise SURV IN SENT/recvd
TJCraftywitch color:red]SURV IN SENT/RECVD
theellenbee SURV IN SENT
Tralala SURV IN RECVD..package in transit

I believe everyones package is being sent and on its way. There are jsut 3 ladies...

Edited by pjangel on 07-02-12 02:44 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to pjangel

going to my wishlist to delete stuff...lol. Can't wait for next round.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Hi everyone not sure how long internet will last. Tech not available until next Monday so if you dont see me that is why.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to Drayia

Hey Pam...I'm going to sit this round out....I will be back after this round!
Thanks!

lori1963
Veteran
lori1963
In response to pjangel

Pam/pjangle, Yes I already sent my package out to my Pal ,(Tralala) I think she posted that she had recieved it last week. I however haven't recieved a package from my Pal yet,but I am sure it's on the way. Thanks Hun !

Veteran
In response to lori1963

mailed pkg today!!!!

Page 4 of 16 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics